:The True Clarification of the verses at the Beginning of Surah ALAADIAT

{وَالْعَادِيَاتِ ضَبْحًا﴿1﴾فَالْمُورِيَاتِ قَدْحًا﴿2﴾فَالْمُغِيرَاتِ صُبْحًا﴿3﴾فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِ نَقْعًا﴿4﴾فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِ جَمْعًا}
صدق الله العظيم [العاديات]

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Peace and blessing be upon my grandfather from generations Mohammad, the Messenger of Allah and the last of Prophets and Messengers sent to mankind, and blessing and peace be upon all the Messengers and prophets of Allah from among men and jinn and upon their purified families and upon all Muslims

We have already taught you how to distinguish between the true clarification of the Holy Quran that comes from Allah SWT and the interpretation that is no more than whispers of the devils

When someone tries to interpretate/clarify Qur'an using guesswork , you will find that his interpretation/clarification has no proof from the Qur'an, as in the example of Sheikh Mahmoody when he interpretate the first five verses of Surah:100 (Al-Aadiat) to be referring to trains and airplanes
{ وَالْعَادِيَاتِ ضَبْحًا (1)فَالْمُورِيَاتِ قَدْحًا (2) فَالْمُغِيرَاتِ صُبْحًا (3) فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِ نَقْعًا (4) فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِ جَمْعًا }
صدق الله العظيم [العاديات: 1-5]

but the Sheikh could not come with any proof of that from the Qur'an. Then you know that his interpretation is not with knowledge from Allah SWT but only whispers from devils

Then the interpretation of Sheikh Mahmoody says that Allah means making trains and airplanes by these verses! O Shiekh, fear Allah, knowledge is from Allah and no one encompasses nothing of His knowledge save what He wills. Allah SWT has sent The Book down as guidance to whoever wills to go straight. Allah SWT said
{ وَمَا هُوَ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ بِضَنِينٍ (24) وَمَا هُوَ بِقَوْلِ شَيْطَانٍ رَّجِيمٍ (25) فَأَيْنَ تَذْهَبُونَ (26) إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِّلْعَالَمِينَ (27) لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَسْتَقِيمَ (28) وَمَا تَشَاءُونَ إِلَّا أَن يَشَاءَ اللَّـهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ }
صدق الله العظيم, [التكوير: 24-29]
And he is not one to begrudge others the knowledge out of that which is beyond human perception (24) Nor is it the word of an evil spirit accursed. (25) Whither then will you go? (26)
This is naught else than a reminder unto creation, (27) Unto whomsoever of you wills to go straight. (28) But ye shall not will except as Allah wills,- the Cherisher of the Worlds
[Surah: 81 – At-Takweer- Verses: 24-29]

Also with Allah's will, the verses of the Qur'an uncover the miraculous knowledge in it only for those who have knowledge so they believe with certainty that it is the truth from God
As we have already clarified of it in Allah's will
:In line with the verse
{ وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ هُوَ الْحَقَّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ }
صدق الله العظيم, [سبأ: 6]
And those to whom the knowledge has been given see that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, that is the truth, and it guides to the path of the Mighty, the Praised
[Surah: 34 – Sabaa- Verse: 6]

As for giving the good news to humans about the means they will use to fly and ascend to the outer space, we will bring you the verse directly connected to this subject that Allah will give humans of His knowledge, so they will be able to fly and ascend to the outer space. You will find that it is one of the clear challenging verses about conquering the lower sky and that humans will ascend to the outer space using means of flight. You will find it in the following verse
{ أَمْ لَهُم مُّلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فَلْيَرْتَقُوا فِي الْأَسْبَابِ }
صدق الله العظيم, [ص:10]
Or is it that theirs is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them? Then let them ascend by any means
[Surah: 38 – Saad- Verse: 10]

But the disbelievers of the Quraish and all humans at the age of the Prophet Mohammad PBUH had no means whatsoever to ascend to heavens, but they are the disbelievers of this time who Allah challenged to penetrate the heavens and reach the exalted assembly of the angel's world. And it is a challenge for both Human and Jinn
{ يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ إِنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ أَن تَنفُذُوا مِنْ أَقْطَارِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ فَانفُذُوا لَا تَنفُذُونَ إِلَّا بِسُلْطَانٍ }
صدق الله العظيم, [الرحمن:33]

O company of jinn and men, if you have power to penetrate/ pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate! You will never penetrate them save with (Our) authority
[Surah: 55 – Al-Rahman- Verse: 33]

This authority from the Lord of the worlds is exactly in the lower heaven/ sky which is the permission from Allah to penetrate to the exalted assembly. The exact meaning of: " then penetrate" is a challenge from God that they will not be able to penetrate/ pass beyond the lower heaven/sky unless Allah gives them permission because they will find that it is full of strong guards and meteors.
For that Allah SWT said
{ يُرْسَلُ عَلَيْكُمَا شُوَاظٌ مِّن نَّارٍ وَنُحَاسٌ فَلَا تَنتَصِرَانِ }
صدق الله العظيم, [الرحمن:35]

There will be sent, against you both, flames of fire and brass, and you will not escape
[Surah: 55 – Al-Rahman- Verse: 35]

Although Jinn had been able, before this challenge, to ascend the lower heaven and listen to whatever they wanted from what the angels say, after these verses (Verses: 33- 35 - Surah: 55) were sent down with the challenge, they found that the truth from God applied to their reality:
:Allah SWT said
{ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآنًا عَجَبًا (1) يَهْدِي إِلَى الرُّشْدِ }
صدق الله العظيم, [الجن: 1-2]

they said: Lo! we have heard a marvelous Qur'an, Which guides unto righteousness, so we believe in it
[Surah: 72 – Al-Jinn - Verses: 1-2]

They believed in it because jinns know that humans at that time did not yet know about the means to ascend to outer space. While jinns believed because of this challenge because they saw it applied to their reality

:For that jinns said
{ وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاءَ فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا ﴿8﴾ وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ ۖ فَمَن يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَّصَدًا }
صدق الله العظيم [الجن: 8-9]

And that we sought to reach heaven, but we found it filled with strong guards and meteors.(8) And that we used to sit in some of the sitting-places thereof to steal a hearing, But he who listens now finds a meteor of fire in wait for him;
[Surah: 72 – Al-Jinn - Verses: 8-9]

That means that they found the following verse true
There will be sent, against you both, flames of fire and brass, and you will not escape
[Surah: 55 – Al-Rahman- Verse: 35]

That is how the world of jinn knew that the Qur'an is the truth from their Lord, with exception of the ignorant ones among them and those who hide the truth

O sheikh Mahmoody, I would clarify it and make it clear in details if it wasn’t that the verses in the beginning of Surah 100 (Al-Aadiat), that you mentioned, were talking about Al-Rajifa/the meteorite of the minor punishment (so called the falling star). It will hit prior to the arrival of the punishment planet in the Arab peninsula which is the (Al-Rajfa/The Shake) and hit in a Muslim country in the middle of the world because they ignored the invitation of the Imam Mahdi and refused to acknowledge him so he would appear to people at the Kaaba after believing him. Instead, they banned the websites of the Imam Mahdi in their country. If it wasn’t that I am afraid a disaster may come up upon them in line with the following verse
{ فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ }
صدق الله العظيم, [فصلت:13]

But if they turn away, then say: I have warned you of a scourge like the scourge of Aad and Thamood
[Surah: 41 –Fus-silat– Verses: 13]

and if I wasn’t afraid that Allah will make the clarification of this verse actual in reality, I would clarify it and make it clear in details, but I am afraid if I clarify it Allah will make it real. I will only say that in verses 4-5
{ فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِ نَقْعًا (4) فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِ جَمْعًا }
صدق الله العظيم [العاديات: 4-5]

Then thereby raise dust, (4) And penetrate forthwith into the midst of an assembly
[Surah: 100 –Al-Aadiat– Verses: 4-5]

Here Allah is talking about the meteorite of minor punishment. We do not want Alrajfa (the meteorite of minor punishment) to come because it would be in Muslim countries. And I am afraid they will be hit by this meteorite (so called the falling star) meant in the following verses
{ فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِ نَقْعًا (4) فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِ جَمْعًا }
صدق الله العظيم [العاديات: 4-5]

Then thereby raise dust in clouds, (4) And penetrate forthwith into the midst of an assembly
[Surah: 100 –Al-Aadiat– Verses: 4-5]

Dust in clouds is the aftermath resulting from the strike of the Rajfa meteor

:As for the verse
And penetrate forthwith into the midst of an assembly
[Surah: 100 –Al-Aadiat– Verse: 5]

this is to identify where it strikes. It is known where the nation in the middle is, in the midst of the world
:Therefore Allah SWT said
{ وَلاَ يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُواْ قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لاَ يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ }
صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:31]

And (as for) those who disbelieve, because of what they do there will not cease to afflict them a disaster, or it will dwell close by their homes, until the promise of Allah comes to pass; surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise
[Surah: 13 –Ar-Raad– Verse: 31]

:As for
And (as for) those who disbelieve, because of what they do there will not cease to afflict them a disaster
:It refers to the punishment with the punishment planet (Saqar/Nibiru/PlanetX). While:
"until the promise of Allah comes to pass; surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise"
refers to the promise of Allah of the appearance of the Awaited Mahdi for the servant of Allah to spread the light in this world even though the criminals hate this appearance as to fulfill his promise in The Book, and Allah will not fail in his promise May Allah forgive them, they do not know. If the Awaited Imam is careful to save disbelievers from destruction, then how would not I care about saving my Muslim brothers from the punishment of Allah? That is through being patient with them and not supplicate for Allah to punish them, instead, I ask Allah to forgive them because they do not know that I am the true Awaited Imam Mahdi

Imam Mahdi, Naser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

25 - 03 - 1432
28 - 02 - 2011
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ