الموضوع: Statement to the Sunni and Shiia clarifying the secret of intersession

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Statement to the Sunni and Shiia clarifying the secret of intersession

Statement to the Sunni and Shiia clarifying the secret of intercession
    It is not what you claim it to be, Glory be to Allah, The Greatest

In the Name of Allah the Most Merciful The Most Gracious
    Peace and blessing be upon all the Messengers and Prophets of Allah who were sent to jinn and mankind starting from the first of them to the last of them; the Messenger Mohammad who was sent to all mankind. May blessing from Allah be upon them and their pure offspring and all who followed the straight path of Allah until the Day of Judgment. I make no distinction between one another of his Messengers. I am Muslim, Haneef (monotheist), and I am not of the Mushrikeen (polytheists, idolaters, and those who worship others along with Allah

O mankind, I am the Awaited Mahdi, the Caliph of Allah The One, The Supreme , warning mankind that they have entered the age of the great signs of The Hour and most of you are oblivious and not following the Holy Qur'an, the Message from Allah to all men and jinn, that a group of jinn did believe in
    Say (O Mohammad) it has been revealed to me that a group of jinn listened (to this Qur'an). They said: "We have heard a marvelous recitation of Qur'an". (1) "It guides to the Right Path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allah)." Surah 72 Al-Jinn: verses 1-2

O jinn and mankind, I am the Imam Al-Mahdi, the Caliph of Allah, the Man to whom Allah, The Most Merciful, taught the true clarification of the Qur'an. Any man or jinn who come to debate me will be dominated by me through the knowledge and authority from the clear Verses of the Holy Qur'an. My Lord showed me that I am the Awaited Mahdi, the Caliph of Allah to you. I was not chosen to be the Caliph by Gabriel (Jibreel), nor by the angels of Allah the Most Merciful, nor by devils nor jinn nor men. It would not be up to any of the creatures of Allah in the skies and earth to choose the Caliph of Allah, but it is Allah who chooses, The High, the Supreme

According to the Words of Allah to mankind and jinn; it is only Allah, The Most Merciful, who chooses His Caliph on earth. No God but Allah and no one should be worshiped but Him. It is not left up to you to choose the Caliph of Allah according to Allah's Words in the verse

And your Lord creates whatsoever He wants and chooses: no choice have they. Glorified is Allah, and exalted above all they associate (as partners with Him). Surah 28- Verse 68

That is because you do not know more than Allah, Glory be to Him, The highest, The Supreme. The high ranked angels of Allah made a mistake in front of their Lord with no intention from them when they heard Allah saying to telling and letting them know of His decision when He said

And when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place Caliph in earth." They said: "Will You place therein who will mischief therein and shed blood, while we glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You". He said: "I know that which you do not know." Surah2 Verse 30

The true clarification of "I know that which you do not know." is that you do not know more than your Lord knows. And when the angels of The Most Merciful made a mistake in front of their Lord, The Most Merciful Allah hid that in His divine -inner -self and did not show that to them till He created Adam and all his off offspring with him in his loin in line with the verse
    He (Allah) knows you well when He created you from earth, and when you were fetuses In your mothers' wombs. So ascribe not purity to yourselves. He knows best him who fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him. Surah 53 – verse 32

Then Allah took covenant of Adam and all his offspring. Allah said
    And when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam from their loins their seed (or from Adam's loin his offspring) and made them testify as to themselves (saying): (Am I not your Lord?". They said: "Yes. We testify!". Lest you say on the Day of Resurrection: "Verily, we have been unaware (oblivious) of this.". Surah 8- Verse 172

Then Allah chose this Caliphs on earth from the Imams of The Book; Messengers, Prophets and righteous Imams. Then He taught Adam their names all of them, then he brought them (His Caliphs) forth His angels who made a mistake in front of their Lord when they said
    "Will You place therein who will mischief there in and shed blood, while we glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You" Surah 2 Verse 30

For that Allah brought forth His chosen Caliphs from Adam's offspring and taught Adam the names of the Caliphs He has chosen. Allah showed His Caliphs from the offspring of Adam to His angels to prove His argument and to remind them that He knows best. Allah SWT said

And He taught Adam all the names, then He showed them to the angels and said: "Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful." Surah 2- Verse 31

Then the angels knew they had crossed the line and made a mistake in front of their Lord so they asked forgiveness, repented glorifying their Lord acknowledging that they know nothing but what Allah, the One who knows best, Has taught them.
    They (angels) said: "Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Verily, it is You the All-Knower, The All Wise." Surah 2- Verse 32

Then Allah commanded Adam, who was chosen as a Caliph of Allah and who Allah increased abundantly in knowledge over His angels, to prove that Allah taught him that which was not taught to them and that he was increased in knowledge. Allah made that (being increased abundantly in knowledge) the proof for being a Caliph of Allah for all His Caliphs to all people. That is why Allah did not command His angels to prostrate themselves to Adam before Adam proved his knowledge to them. So Adam was commanded to give the proof that he was given extra knowledge

(He (Allah) said: "O Adam! Inform them (angels) of their names." And when he informed them of their names He (Allah) said: "Did I not tell you that I know the Ghaib (Unseen), and I know what you reveal and what you have been concealing?" Surah 2- Verse 33

From this story you can derive the following: The choice of the Caliph of Allah is for Allah only and it is not the choice of any of His creatures; angels, mankind, jinn. No choice have they when it comes to choosing the Caliphs of Allah in line with the verse
    And your Lord creates whatsoever He wants and chooses: no choice have they. Glorified is Allah, and exalted above all they associate (as partners with Him). Surah 28- Verse 68

Where did you come from with the belief that it is you who choose the Caliph of Allah, the Awaited Imam Al-Mahdi (the Guided one)? Glorified is Allah above they associate with Him

O jinn and mankind, I am the Awaited Imam Al-Mahdi (the Guided one), I swear by the One who created mankind from earth, who sent down The Book, the Giver, the All Mighty, that no-one of you will follow the Awaited Imam but those of understanding among jinn and men who are the best among all creatures who work their minds, those who do not judge before listening to the proof of the one who claims being increased in knowledge, then they think; do our minds accept his abundant knowledge? Then they follow the best of what they have listened to if is accepted by their mind and logic.
    Those are who Allah guided among men and jinn in all times and places, in the age of prophets and in the age of the Awaited Imam

No-one will answer the call of the one who invites people to follow the truth but those with
    understanding who are the best of people. While the worst of people are those who do not work their minds and do not think of the knowledge that has been given to them from their Lord
    Allah said
    And surely, We have created many of the jinn and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, and they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray; those! They are the oblivious. Surah 8-verse 179

The companions of Hell knew that the reason they did not follow the truth from their Lord was following blindly who came before them and not using their minds to think of the knowledge of the one inviting them to follow the truth from Allah who was sent from their Lord to guide them to the straight Path. Allah said
    It (Hell) almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keepers will ask: "Did no Warner come to you?" (8) They will say: "Yes, indeed a Warner did come to us but we belied him and said: "Allah never sent down anything (of revelation); you are only in great error." Surah67- verses 8-9

So, no-one will follow him who invites you to the straightway of Allah, he who is guided and supported with knowledge from his Lord, except those of understanding who use their minds and who do not judge the man who invites them to follow the truth from Allah before listening to him, those who do not judge that he is right or wrong before they listen to his logical knowledge. That is even if he invites to the way of Allah he should be inviting them with sure knowledge from his Lord in line with what Allah said
    Say (O Mohammad) "This is my way; I invite unto Allah (the Oneness of Allah) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me. And Glorified and Exalted be Allah (above all that they associate as partners with Him). And I am not of the Mushrikeen (polytheists, idolaters, and those who worship others along with Allah or set up partners with Him.) Surah 12 Verse 108

Those who do not judge whoever he is who invites unto Allah before they listen and think deeply whether the logic of his knowledge is the truth from Allah, their minds will surely accept the truth, only if that knowledge is accepted by their minds and logic. That is because minds are never blind, it is the locked hearts that can be blind which prevents minds from thinking. Minds have no authority over hearts, minds only distinguish truth from false if they are used

Contemplate the logic of the minds of the people of Ibrahim (Abraham) pbuh. Their minds judged with the truth between them and Ibrahim (Abraham) pbuh. The judgment was
    So they turned to themselves and said: "Verily, you are the Zalimun (Polytheists and wrong doers)." Surah 21 verse 64

When they turned to themselves, each one of them used his/her mind to think about worshiping idols which were made by them then worshiped by them. Do minds accept that? The ruling with truth that came from their minds was:
    "Verily, you are the Zalimun (wrong doers)."
    Surah 21 verse 64

I the Guided Imam say to you: O people, Allah made your minds the judge between me and you. I swear by Allah, there is no God but Him, that your minds would not make the mistake of being unfair to the Awaited Imam and you will be judged by your own minds that you are wrong. That is because Naser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is inviting you to follow the clear verses in the Holy Qur'an which is protected and preserved by Allah from being changed or altered. I ask you not to follow what is opposite the clear verses of the Glorious Qur'an, and I do not reject the Sunna (practices and hadeeths of the Prophet Mohammad pbuh that reached us). I prove from the Clear Qur'an that Sunna is not protected from being altered and changed by the devils of humans who appear to be believers while they hide their disbelief in line with the verses
    And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them decide by night upon planning other than what you say; and Allah writes down what they plan by night, therefore turn aside from them and trust in Allah, and Allah is Sufficient as a Trustee. (81) Do they (believers) not contemplate/consider the Qur'an (carefully)? If it (what the people who make plots say) was from other than Allah, they (Muslims) will surely find therein much contradiction/ discrepancy (many differences from what is in the Qur'an) . Surah 4 Verse 81-82

And you do know that the Messenger of Allah Mohammad pbuh does not speak of (his own) desire even when it comes to his Hadeeth, but Hadeeth are not protected from being changed and altered and said to be said by the prophet Mohammad pbuh. For that Allah SWT made His Book, the Glorious Qur'an, as your reference to expose the lies said to be from the Prophet Mohammad pbuh. Allah taught you that you will surely find therein much difference between the Holy Qur'an and the lies said to be from the Prophet Mohammad pbuh because truth and falsehood are opposites that never match

The Awaited Mahdi asks you nothing else if you are people of understanding. So who are the wrongdoers? Are they those who believe in The Holy Qur'an and the true teachings and Hadeeths from the Prophet Mohammad pbuh and reject whatsoever that is opposite to the clear verses of The Qur'an?! The lies said to be from the Prophet Mohammad pbuh that are against the Words of Allah are not from Allah but from the devils and their minions/companions. In line with the verse
    Lo! the devils do inspire their minions/companions to dispute with you But if ye obey them, you shall most surely be Mushrikoon (Pagans, idolaters, polytheists) Surah 6- verse 121

But sadly, O Muslims, you obeyed them till you became Mushrikoon and after you were believers they turned you to disbelievers in the clear verses of the Book of Allah. That is why Allah Has sent you the Awaited Imam / Al-Mahdi, the truth from your Lord, to guide you to the straight path of Allah, the All Mighty, the Owner of Praise. Nay, we cast the truth in the clear verses of the Holy Qur'an against the lied falsehood so it destroys it, and behold, it (falsehood) vanishes. And woe to you for that which you ascribe
    I will come with the clear proof that Muslims took partners besides Allah and followed the polytheists of the people of Scripture who exaggerate in honoring the prophets and Messengers of Allah like Christians exaggerated in honoring the servant of Allah and His Messenger Jesus son of Mary pbuh. One of the Muslim scholars might want to interrupt me saying: "O Naser Mohammad Al-Yamani, fear Allah, how do you say that Muslims and their scholars took partners besides Allah and followed the polytheists of the people of Scripture?! We do not say that Mohammad pbuh is son of God, Glorified and Exalted be Allah above that which Christians say". Then I, the Imam Al-Mahdi who is sent to you to guide you by the Holy Qur'an to the straight path of Allah, the All Mighty the Owner of Praise, reply and say to you: O Muslim scholars and their people, do you believe you have the right to compete with the Messenger of Allah, Mohammad pbuh, as to which of you shall be the nearest to and more loved by Allah? Your answer is known; you will say: "Beware you who is called Naser Mohammad Al Yemeni! Do not you know that the Messenger of Allah Mohammad pbuh is the beloved of Allah and that he is even higher in rank than Ibrahim (Abraham) pbuh who Allah took as an intimate friend? How do you want us to think that we have the right to compete with him to be nearer and closer to Allah while Mohammad is His beloved and he is the honored man among all servants of Allah?" Then I the Imam Al-Mahdi reply to you and say; but I do not find in the clear verses of The Book that the result of the competition is announced which of Allah's servants is the nearest
    The Honored man who is the nearest to Allah and the most loved by Allah is still unknown. For that Allah's servants are still competing which of them shall be the nearest. And each of those who Allah Has guided are still wishing they shall be that nearest servant to The Lord. But instead of following their guidance, you seek intercession from them besides Allah. Allah said

Say (O Mohammad): "Call upon those who you assert beside Him (as intercessors or gods). They have neither the power to remove your distress nor (its) transference." (56) Those whom they call upon do desire (for themselves) The Waseela (the highest rank in Paradise) of their Lord, which of them shall be the nearest; they hope for His mercy and they fear His doom. Lo! the doom/ Wrath/ chastisement of thy Lord is a thing to be cautious of. Surah 17-Verses 56-57

Translator's note: (Waseelah) in Arabic is a noun. It is translated as (The Method or The Means) — meaning: (They seek the Means which of them shall be the nearest to Allah.) The Means (Al - Waseelah) is the highest rank in Paradise that shall be obtained by one servant only according to Hadeeth from prophet Mohammad pbuh

But Allah SWT taught you that none of His servants has the right to be an intercessor besides Allah the worshiped Lord. Allah SWT said
    They worship beside Allah that which neither hurt them nor profit them, and they say: These are our intercessors with Allah. Say: Do you indeed inform Allah of that He knows not in the heavens or in the earth? Praised be He and High Exalted above all what they associate (with Him)! Surah 10. Verse 18

One of the knowledgeable scholars of the Umma (Islamic nation) would want to interrupt me saying: "What Allah means here is those people who worship idols". Then I, the Guided Imam/Al-Mahd, reply and say: Do not you know that worshiping idols started from making statues for the honored servants of Allah? So after a righteous servant died the earlier nations make an identical statue of him and later they pray to it and ask from it because he was an honored servant of Allah or a prophet known for their righteousness
    The earlier people knew how those righteous people looked before they died but the reason for making that statue was forgotten generation after generation and people started worshiping it. Those who took a statue of a righteous man as a partner to Allah will be gathered with those righteous people and they will know them
    Allah said:

When those who gave partners to Allah will see their "partners", they will say: "Our Lord! these are our 'partners,' these are our partners unto whom we used to cry/invoke besides Thee." But they will give them back the reply (and say): " Most surely you are liars!" Surah 16- Verse86

That is because those righteous servants commanded their people to worship Allah only, and to associate no partners with Him. And did not command their people to exaggerate in honoring them and they did not command their people not to compete with them in order to be nearer to Allah. So Allah will ask His Messengers and Prophets and His righteous servants and say
    The day He will gather them together as well as those whom they served besides Allah, He will ask: "Was it you who led astray these My servants, or did they themselves wander from the path?" (17) They will say: "Glory to Thee! it was not for us to take any protecting friends beside thee; But Thou didst give them and their fathers ease till they forgot the warning (the reminder): and they were a people in perdition (lost folk), Surah 25. Verses17-18

Again, one of the knowledgeable scholars would want to interrupt me saying: "how come that Allah would gather His Messengers and Prophets in Hell fire? Did not Allah say
    Gather together those who were unjust and their wives, and their associates (whom they used to worship) Besides Allah, and lead them to the Way to the Fierce Fire (Hell)! Surah 37.verse 22-23

Then I, the Guided Imam, Naser Mohammad Al-Yemeni reply to him and say: Those are different people who used to worship devils beside Allah and they think they are rightly guided. Their devils lie to them and say: "we are honored angels of Allah so worship us so that we become your intercessors and make you nearer to your Lord". It was not for the angels to command anyone to worship them besides Allah so that people become nearer to their Lord
    And when Allah asks them about what they used to worship they will say they worshiped His angels and that angels commanded us to worship them. And then Allah will ask His angels in line with the verse
    And on the Day when He (Allah) will gather them all together, He will say unto the angels: "Was it you that these men used to worship?" (40) They (angels) will say, "Glory to Thee! Thou (alone) art our Guardian, not them! Nay, but they worshipped the Jinn: most of them believed in them." Surah 34. verse 40-41

For that Allah said:
    Gather together those who were unjust and their wives, and their associates (whom they used to worship) besides Allah, and lead them to the Way to the Fierce Fire (Hell)! Surah 37.verse 022-23

Allah means the devils of jinn here. Look at the reply of the angels
    "Was it you that these men used to worship?" They (the angels) will say, "Glory to Thee! Thou (alone) art our Guardian, not them! Nay, but they worshipped the Jinn: most of them believed in them." Surah 34. verse 40-41

Those who took partners with their Lord are different. Some of them worshiped the righteous servants of Allah and they will enter Hell because they had no right to exaggerate in honoring them and supplicated to them besides Allah SWT after those righteous servants were dead although they were not commanded to do so
    Those righteous servants were witnesses on their people while they were living among them and Allah is sufficient as a witness that they were quite unaware of their people serving them
    Allah SWT said:

On the day when We gather them all together, then We say unto those who associated others (with Us): Keep where you are, ye and your (pretended) associates (of Allah)! And We separate them, widely one from another, and their (pretended) associates say: It was not us that you worshipped. (28) Therefore Allah is sufficient as a witness between us and you that we were quite unaware of your worship (us). (29) There doth every soul experience that which it did aforetime/before, and they are returned unto Allah, their rightful Lord, and that which they used to invent/ devised hath failed them. Surah10- verses: 28-30

Do you know the true meaning of
    and they are returned unto Allah, their rightful Lord, and that which they used to invent/ devised hath failed them

That is that those who were waiting for intersession, from Mohammad pbuh or from other people among Messengers, Prophets and righteous servants, will be failed and righteous people will reject the falsehood of their belief. Allah said

And those whom you invoke or call upon instead of Him, own not even a Qatmir (the thin membrane over the date-stone) (13) If ye invoke them, they will not hear your call, and if they heard, they cannot answer your (prayer). And on the Day of Resurrection they will deny your associating them (with Allah). and none can inform you like the One Who is Aware (acquainted with all things). Surah 35.verses 13-14

Allah SWT said:
    Have they taken intercessors besides Allah? Say: "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no understanding/knowledge

Say:" Unto Allah belongeth all intercession; His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, then to Him you shall be brought back". Surah 39.Verses 43-44

One of the preachers might want to interrupt the Awaited Mahdi the truth from his Lord and say: "Do not cross the line you Naser Mohammad Al-Yemeni! Let us go back to your later proof regarding the verse:
    Have they taken intercessors besides Allah? Say: "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no understanding/ knowledge Surah 39.Verse 43
    How come that Allah says that His Prophets and Messengers have no understanding or knowledge in the verse
    Have they taken intercessors besides Allah? Say: "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no understanding/ knowledge" Surah 39.Verse 43

Then the Awaited Imam Naser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and says: Glory be to my Lord Allah, what is wrong with you? You want not to follow but the words with similarity that carry hidden meaning in the Holy Qur'an? The Lord of all that exists is my witness that He means His Prophets and Messengers when He said:
    "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no understanding/ knowledge"

Maybe all scholars of the Ummah (Islamic nation) are furious because of what the Awaited Imam Naser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says. How could it be the prophets and Messengers of Allah that are meant in the verse:
    "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no understanding/ knowledge

Then the Awaited Imam the truth from their Lord replies and says: This verse has similarity in words (hidden meaning) that only Allah and the ones with firm knowledge of The Book know their true meaning. I seek refuge by Allah from being ignorant, and I know from Allah what you do not know.
    Let me clarify exactly where the hidden meaning is. It is in the word (no understanding/ knowledge). I will type in different size

Have they taken intercessors besides Allah? Say: "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no understanding/ knowledge
    Say:" Unto Allah belongeth all intercession; His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, then to Him you shall be brought back". Surah 39.Verses 43-44

Allah did not describe His Prophets and Messenger and His honored servants, whom you claim to be intercessors besides Allah, of being people of no understanding. Allah means that they are not aware and have no knowledge of the secret of intercession because He did not teach them that, that is because intercession is all to Allah, because His Mercy will be the intercessor from His Anger. Allah will give permission only to one of His servants to talk to Allah, that servant is the one who is aware of and fully understands the meaning of intercession. That is because this servant will never ask forgiveness from Allah to any of His servants. It is not to any of Allah's servants to be an intercessor, and if any one dares to be an intercessor besides Allah he will be the first one to be thrown in Hell. I seek refuge by Allah from being ignorant, that is because I know that Allah is the Most Merciful, so how can anyone be more merciful than Allah? Glory be to Him, The Most Merciful, The High, The Great

Allah is the Most Merciful and that is why He is sad for those people who belied His Messengers. And when His Messengers prayed and supplicated to Allah to punish the disbelievers, it was due from Allah to answer their prayers and make them victorious. in line with the verse
    Lo! We verily do help Our messengers, and those who believe, in the life of the world and on the day when the witnesses arise
    Surah40 Verse51

But you have no knowledge of how sad Allah is in His divine-self as He is The Most Merciful. And His sadness starts directly after punishing them answering the prayers of His Messenger and the believers who believed them. See who Allah supported with victory that servant who talked to his people and invited them to believe the Messengers
    And put forward to them a similitude: the (story of the) dwellers of the town, when there came Messengers to them (13) When We sent to them two Messengers, they belied them both, so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: ''Verily we have been sent to you as Messengers''. (14) They (people of the town) said: ''You are only human beings like ourselves, and the Most Gracious Allah has revealed nothing. You are only telling lies.(15) The Messengers said: ''Our Lord knows that we have been sent to you as Messengers''. (16) And our duty is only to convey plainly (The Message). (17) They (people of the town) said: 'For us, we see an evil omen from you: if you cease not, we will surely stone you, and a painful torment will touch you from us''. (18) They (the Messengers) said ''your evil omen be with you! (do you call it ''evil omen'?') because you are admonished. Nay, but you are a people Musrifoon ( people who are transgressing all bounds by committing all kinds of great sins, and by disobeying Allah)''. (19) And there came a man running from the farthest part of the town. He said: ''O my people! Obey the Messengers of Allah'' (20) Obey those who ask no wages of you (for themselves), and who are rightly guided''. (21) And why should I not worship the One who has created me (Allah Alone) and to Whom you shall be returned.'' (22) Shall I take beside Him gods? If The Most Gracious intends me any harm, their intercession will be of no use for me whatsoever, nor can they save me.'' (23) ''Then verily I should be in plain error''. (24) ''Verily! (O Messengers) I have believed in your Lord. So listen to me (my people) '' (25) It was said to (him when the disbelievers killed him): ''Enter Paradise''. He said: ''would that my people knew (26) That my Lord (Allah) has forgiven me and made me one of the honoured ones''. (27) And We send not against his people after him a host from the heaven, nor was it needful for Us to send (such a thing). (28) It was but on Saiha (Shout) and lo! They (all) were still (silent, dead, destroyed). (29) Ah! The anguish for (My) servants! There never came a Messenger to them but they used to mock at him. (30) Do they not see how many of the generations We have destroyed before them? Verily they will not return to them. (31) And surely everyone will be brought before Us. (32) Surah 36- Verses: 13-32

And you find that the prophets and messengers and those who believed them become happy with the victory of Allah to them after He destroyed His and their enemy and give them land to inherit after the destruction of the disbelievers so the believers become happy. Although believers are merciful, they have no sadness for the destroyed disbelievers, on the contrary, they are happy. A question to be asked here; is Allah happy with this victory after the destruction of disbelievers? You find the answer in the clear verses of The Book
    The anguish for (My) servants! There never came a Messenger to them but they used to mock at him. (30) Do they not see how many of the generations We have destroyed before them? Verily they will not return to them. (31) And surely everyone will be brought before Us. (32) Surah 36- Verses: 30-32

I swear by Allah, no God but Him, it is as if I can see the eyes of the people who love Allah, and Allah loves them, are bursting with tears when they reach this point while reading and they say : "Ah, Grief for the Great Pleasure of Allah (Al Naeem Al Aazam)! O our Lord, The Most Merciful, why did you create us? How could we be happy and our beloved, The Most Merciful, is sad? When He says:
    The anguish for My (servants)! There never came a Messenger to them but they used to mock at him. (30) Do they not see how many of the generations We have destroyed before them? Verily they will not return to them. (31) And surely everyone will be brought before Us. (32) Surah 36- Verses: 30-32

Glory be to Allah , The Great, how do people make the pleasure of Allah a means to enter His Paradise! Is that what Allah created us for? Is it for the pleasure of Paradise and the Hur (spouses) with wide lovely eyes, and flesh of fowls?!! Do not we ask: O our beloved, how are you? Are you happy within your divine-self with your victory when you destroyed the disbelievers and gave us their land to inherit? Then our Lord, The Most Merciful answers
    The anguish for (My) servants! There never came a Messenger to them but they used to mock at him. (30) Do they not see how many of the generations We have destroyed before them? Verily they will not return to them. (31) And surely everyone will be brought before Us. (32) Surah 36- Verses: 30-32

Then they cry and say: why did you create us our Lord the Lord of all that exists? We have not seen yet the reason behind us being created, which is You being pleased. That is because You being pleased is our goal and not only to be pleased with us so that we enter Paradise for us to be pleased. We swear by You that we will never be pleased until you fulfill the Pleasure that is greater than the pleasure of this life and the next life when You are pleased within your divine self, no Grief and no anguish for your servants who were unfair to themselves. How great is our sadness for the time that passed where our Lord was in sadness over His servants who belied His Messengers and were unfair to themselves so Allah destroyed them and said

One of those who still do not realize the truth of the Greatest Name of Allah (The Greatest Pleasure) might want to interrupt me and say: "what is wrong with you Naser Mohammad Al-Yemeni keep repeating these verses in your statements?". Then the Awaited Imam replies to Him and says: Wait my beloved, are you one of those people who love Allah the most? If you are one of them, I swear by Allah, no God but Him, that you will not be pleased with the kingdom of Allah in this life nor in the next life until Allah is pleased and is not sad, that is only if you take the pleasure of Allah as your goal not a way to enter Paradise

Someone else might ask: "How do I know that I take the Pleasure of Allah as my goal not a way to enter Paradise?". Then the Awaited Imam answers: look into yourself; be sincere to Allah and you will be guided, will you be pleased and happy when Allah sends you to Paradise after you die? You will find that you will be glad and happy just like those people who Allah told us about in the following verse

Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead (Martyrs). Nay, they are alive,(and) provided sustenance in the presence of their Lord
    Rejoicing / Jubilant (are they) because of that which Allah hath bestowed upon them of His bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not joined them but are left behind, that there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve
    They rejoice because of favour from Allah and (His) grace, and that Allah wastes not the wage/ reward of the believers. Surah 3. Verses 169-171

If you find out that being in Paradise will make you happy and pleased then you should know that you took the Pleasure of Allah as a way to enter Paradise just like those honored servants of Allah:
    Rejoicing / Jubilant (are they) because of that which Allah hath bestowed upon them of His bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not joined them but are left behind, that there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve

They rejoice because of favour from Allah and (His) grace, and that Allah waste not the wage/ reward of the believers. Surah 3. Verses 170-171

And since they reached their goal and their ultimate hope of being in Paradise and protected from Hell, they are happy with what Allah Has given them of His bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who haven't joined them yet that there shall be no fear come upon them neither shall they be sad

But if your love to Allah is greater than Paradise and all its material pleasure then I swear by Allah, no God but Him, that you will not be pleased nor satisfied until the One you love is pleased within Himself, not grieved, not anguished. If you are so, then the pleasure of Allah is your Goal and it is not a way to enter His Paradise and you will NEVER be pleased until Allah is pleased and for that He created you, to worship His Pleasure

Let us go back to the words of Allah in the verse
    Have they taken intercessors besides Allah? Say: "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no understanding/ knowledge Surah 39.Verse 43

As I taught you before; none knows the meaning of this verse but Allah and those of firm knowledge of The Book, and the Awaited Imam is one of them because Allah taught Him and gave Him abundance in knowledge to clarify the unclear verses of the Holy Qur'an (the verses of similarity). What is not clear here is one word only (one word in Arabic which is the phrase underlined) :
    Have they taken intercessors besides Allah? Say: "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no understanding/ knowledge

Look to the word " no understanding/ knowledge ". What Does Allah mean? I say nothing but the truth from Allah, that Allah means they have no understanding/ awareness (knowledge) about the secret of intercession that is because intercession is all to Allah. and Allah taught this secret to the man who informs people of the truth of the Greatest Name of Allah. For that Allah will give him permission to talk to Him so that he asks Allah to fulfill the Greatest Pleasure (Al-Naeem Al-Aaazam)
    which is the Greatest Pleasure of Allah. and that is the secret of intercession, it is not that this man will ask forgiveness for others, but to ask Allah to fulfill the Pleasure that is greater than His Paradise so that Allah is pleased and then His Mercy will be the intercessor from His anger. For that there is no intersession of any creature, even the honored angels of Allah, that is because they do not know about the secret of intercession until Allah gives permission to whosoever He wills and is pleased with. Then the truth of the Greatest Name of Allah will be known to all creatures which is why they were created.

For that Allah said:
    Have they taken intercessors besides Allah? Say: "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no understanding/awareness

Say:" Unto Allah belong all intercession; His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, then to Him you shall be brought back". Surah 39.Verses 43-44

and you will find this word
    يعقلون
    understand/aware of))
    in many other verses means understanding and knowledge
    Allah said:
    Do you then hope that they would believe in you, and a party from among them indeed used to hear the Word of Allah, then altered it after they had understood it, and they know (this). Surah 02.Verses 75

And Allah said:
    And (as for) these examples/ Parables, We set them forth for men, but none will understand them but who have knowledge. Surah29.Verses43

That is what Allah does mean by and have no understanding/awareness/knowledge – is that they have
    no knowledge/awareness of the secret of intercession- that it is all to Allah. and that His Mercy will be the intercessor when His servant is given permission to ask Allah to fulfill the Greatest Pleasure of Allah which is because Allah is the Most Merciful and none of His servants is more merciful than Him towards His servants who were unfair to themselves. Allah's promise is true and He is The Most Merciful

It is only when the permitted servant asks Allah to fulfill His Greatest Pleasure, which is when
    Allah is pleased within His divine-self, that intercession will be fulfilled. in line with the verse

And how many an angel is there in the heavens whose intercession avail nothing, save after Allah gives leave/permission for whom He chooses and He is pleased. Surah 53.Verse 26

Peace and blessing be upon the Messengers of Allah, and all praises unto Allah, the Lord of all that
    exists. The servant of the Great Pleasure, the brother of all mankind from Adam and Eve

The Guided Imam
    The Awaited Mahdi
    Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09-03-2010
    AM 07:27

2. افتراضي

The above was translated from the original Arabic as follows

اقتباس المشاركة 7469 من موضوع بيان سرّ الشفاعة إلى الشيعة والسُّنّة والجماعة، وليست الشفاعة كما تزعمون، سبحان الله العظيم!

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    24 - رمضان - 1431 هـ
    03 - 09 - 2010 مـ
    10:صباحًا
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=7467

بيان سرّ الشفاعة إلى الشيعة والسُّنّة والجماعة، وليست الشفاعة كما تزعمون، سبحان الله العظيم!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافّة أنبياء الله ورسله إلى الإنس والجنّ من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله إلى النّاس كافة صلّى الله عليهم وآلهم الطيّبين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدّين، ولا أفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله حنيفاً مسلماً وما أنا من المشركين..

أيا معشر البشر إنّي أنا المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله الواحد القهّار نذيراً للبشر بأنّهم دخلوا في عصر أشراط الساعة الكبرى وأكثرهم معرضون عن اتّباع الذكر القرآن العظيم رسالة الله إلى الإنس والجنّ أجمعين فآمن به نفرٌ من الجنّ فقالوا: {إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآنًا عَجَبًا ﴿١﴾ يَهْدِي إِلَى الرُّشْدِ فَآمَنَّا بِهِ ۖ وَلَن نُّشْرِكَ بِرَبِّنَا أَحَدًا ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجنّ].

ويا معشر الإنس والجنّ، إنّي الإمام المهديّ خليفة الله في الكتاب؛ الإنسان الذي علّمه الرحمن البيان الحقّ للقرآن؛ فلا يُحاجُّني إنسٌ ولا جانٌّ إلا هيّمنتُ عليه بالعلم والسلطان من محكم القرآن، وأفتاني ربّي بأنّني المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله عليكم، ولم يصطفِني خليفة الله عليكم جبريل ولا ملائكةُ الرحمن المقرّبين، ولم يصطفِني عليكم الشيطانُ ولا الجنُّ ولا الإنس أجمعين، وما ينبغي لكافة خلق الله في السماوات والأرض أن يختاروا خليفة الله من دونه سبحانه وتعالى علوّاً كبيراً، تصديقاً لفتوى الله إلى الإنس والجان في محكم القرآن إنّ اختيار خليفة الرحمن في الأرض يختصّ به الله وحده لا إله غيره ولا معبودَ سواه، وما كان لكم أن تختاروا خليفة الله من دونه، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

وذلك لأنّكم لستم بأعلم من ربّكم سبحانه وتعالى علوّاً كبيراً! وأخطأ ملائكة الرحمن المقرّبون في حقّ ربّهم بغير قصدٍ منهم حين سمعوا قول ربّهم والأمر الموجّه إليهم، قال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً ۖ قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

والبيان الحقّ لقول الله في ردّ الله عليهم: {قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، بمعنى لستُم بأعلمَ من ربّكم، وبما أنّ ملائكة الرحمن أخطأوا في حقّ ربّهم فأسرّها الرحمن في نفسه فلم يُبدِها لهم حتى إذا أنشأ آدم وذريّته معه في ظهره أجمعين، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِكُمْ إِذْ أَنشَأَكُم مِّنَ الْأَرْضِ} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:32]. ومن ثمّ أخذ الله الميثاق من آدم وذريته أجمعين، وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۛ شَهِدْنَا ۛ أَن تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَـٰذَا غَافِلِينَ ﴿١٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]. ومن ثمّ اصطفى الله خلفاءه في الأرض من أئمة الكتاب من الأنبياء والمرسَلين والأئمّة الصالحين، ثمّ علّم آدم أسماءهم كلهم أجمعين، ثمّ عرضهم على الملائكة الذين أخطأوا في حقّ ربّهم بقولهم: {أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم. ولذلك عرض الله خلفاءه المصطَفَين من ذريّة آدم من الذين أنطقهم، ثمّ علّم آدم أسماء خلفاء الله الذين اختارهم من ذريته، ثمّ عرضهم على الملائكة ثمّ أقام الله الحجّة على ملائكته المقرّبين ليذكّرهم أنّهم ليسوا بأعلم من ربّهم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَعَلَّمَ آدَمَ الْأَسْمَاءَ كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ فَقَالَ أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاءِ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]. ومن ثمّ عَلِمَ ملائكة الرحمن المقربون أنّهم تجاوزوا حدودهم غير المسموح بها فأخطأوا في حقّ ربّهم فتابوا وأنابوا ونزّهوا ربّهم عن القصور في العلم فسبّحوه معترفين أن لا علم لهم إلا بما علّمهم الله الذي أحاط بكل شيء علماً: {قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ لَا عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلَّا مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٣٢﴾ قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا أَنبَأَهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ومن ثمّ أمر الله إلى خليفته آدم الذي اختاره الله خليفته عليهم وزاده بسطةً في العلم على ملائكة الرحمن المُقرّبين فأمر من اصطفاه الله خليفته عليهم أن يُثبت بالبرهان أنّ الله قد زاده بسطةً في العلم عليهم ليجعل الله برهان الإمامة والخلافة هو بسطة العلم على جميع من استخلفهم عليهم، ولذلك لم يأمر الله ملائكته أن يسجدوا لآدم من قبل أن يقيم الحجّة عليهم بسلطان العلم؛ بل أمر آدم أن يثبت بالبرهان أنّ الذي اصطفاه زاده بسطةً في العلم عليهم جميعاً، وقال الله تعالى: {قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا أَنبَأَهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ أَبَىٰ وَاسْتَكْبَرَ وَكَانَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ومن ثمّ تستنبطون من القصة الأحكام الحقّ كما يلي: تبيّن لكم أنّ اختيار خليفة الله يختصّ به الله وحده من دون الملائكة والجنّ والإنس أجمعين وما كان لهم الخيرة في اختيار خليفة الله من دونه، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القصص]. فمن أين لكم أن تصطفوا خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر من دون الله؟ سبحانه وتعالى عمّا يشركون!

ويا معشر الجنّ والإنس، إنّني أنا الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر، أقسم بمن خلق الإنسان من ترابٍ وأنزل الكتاب الله العزيز الوهّاب أنّه لن يتّبع الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّكم إلا أولو الألباب من الإنس والجنّ، وهم خير الدّواب الذين يتفكّرون بعقولهم ولا يحكمون من قبل أن يستمعوا سلطان العلم للداعي إلى الله فيتفكّروا؛ فهل تقبل سلطان علمه عقولُهم؟ ثمّ يتّبعون أحسنه إن تبيّن لهم أنّ علم الداعية يقبله العقل والمنطق، أولئك الذين هداهم الله من الجنّ والإنس في كلِّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ في عصر بعث الأنبياء وعصر بعث المهديّ المنتظَر، ولن يستجيب إلى داعي الحقّ إلا أولو الألباب وهم من خير الدّواب، وأمّا أَشرّ الدّواب من الجنّ والإنس فهم الذين لا يستخدمون عقولهم شيئاً في التفكّر في سلطان العلم من ربّهم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ ۖ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لَّا يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لَّا يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لَّا يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَالْأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ ﴿١٧٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]. ولقد علم أصحاب النار أنّ سبب عدم اتّباع الحقّ من ربّهم هو الاتّباع الأعمى لمن كان قبلهم وعدم استخدام عقولهم للتفكّر في سلطان علم داعيَ الله المبعوث إليهم ليهديهم إلى الصراط المستقيم، وقال الله تعالى: {تَكَادُ تَمَيَّزُ مِنَ الْغَيْظِ ۖ كُلَّمَا أُلْقِيَ فِيهَا فَوْجٌ سَأَلَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَا أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَذِيرٌ ﴿٨﴾ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَنَا نَذِيرٌ فَكَذَّبْنَا وَقُلْنَا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّـهُ مِن شَيْءٍ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ كَبِيرٍ ﴿٩﴾ وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

وعليه فلا ولن يتّبع داعي الله إلى الصراط المستقيم على علمٍ من ربّه إلا الذين يعقلون وهم الذين لا يحكمون على الداعي إلى الله أنّه على الحقّ ولا على الباطل حتى يستمعوا إلى منطق علمه الذي يحاجِج الناس به لكون الداعي حتى ولو كان يدعو إلى الله فلا بُدّ له أن يدعو إلى الله على بصيرةٍ من ربّه، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

فأمّا الذين لم يحكموا على الداعي إلى الله من قبل أن يستمعوا بل يتفكّروا أولاً في منطق بصيرة علمه هل هي الحقّ من الله؟ فحتماً ستتقبّلها عقولهم إن كان يقبل سلطان ذلك العلم العقل والمنطق الفكري كونها لا تعمى الأبصار إذا تفكّرت ولكن تعمى القلوب المقفلة التي لا تسمح للعقل أن يتفكّر، وليس للعقل سلطانٌ على القلب وما عليه إلا أن يميّز بين الحقّ والباطل إذا استخدمه صاحبه للتفكير، فانظروا إلى منطق العقول لدى قوم إبراهيم سرعان ما حكمت بين قوم نبيّ الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام وقومه وكان الحكم بينهم هو كما يلي: {فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]. وذلك حين أراد نبيّ الله إبراهيم أن يلجأوا إلى أنفسهم ليتفكّروا بعقولهم فسرعان ما جاء الحكم بينهم وكان الحَكَمُ هم عقول قوم إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام، وقال الله تعالى: {قَالُوا أَأَنتَ فَعَلْتَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ ﴿٦٢﴾ قَالَ بَلْ فَعَلَهُ كَبِيرُهُمْ هَـٰذَا فَاسْأَلُوهُمْ إِن كَانُوا يَنطِقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]. وإنّما رجعوا إلى أنفسهم فكلّ واحدٍ تفكّر مع عقله في سرّ عبادة الأصنام التي صنعوها بأيديهم ثمّ كانوا لها عابدين، فهل يقبل هذا العقل؟ فكان الحكم إلى كلّ منهم ردّ العقل بالحكم الحقّ بينهم وبين نبيّ الله إبراهيم: {فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وكذلك الإمام المهديّ يقول: يا قوم، فبما أنّني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ في الكتاب فقد جعل الله الحَكَم بيني وبينكم هو الألباب وهي عقولكم، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لا ينبغي لها أن تخطئ فتظلم المهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل سوف تحكم بالحكم فتقول إنّكم أنتم الظالمون لكونه يدعوكم ناصر محمد اليماني إلى أن تتّبعوا آيات الكتاب البيّنات في محكم القرآن العظيم المحفوظ من التحريف، ويأمركم بعدم اتّباع ما خالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ولم يكفر بسنّة البيان النبويّة، غير أنّه أثبت بالقرآن المبين أنّ سنّة البيان ليست محفوظةً من تحريف شياطين البشر الذين يظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكفر، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء]. ومن ثمّ تعلمون أنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - لا ينطق عن الهوى حتى في أحاديث السنّة النبويّة غير إنّها ليست محفوظة من التحريف والتزييف عن النبيّ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولذلك جعل الله كتابه القرآن العظيم هو المرجع لكشف الأحاديث المكذوبة عن النبيّ، وعلّمكم الله بالحقّ أنّ الحديث المكذوب عن النبيّ - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - إذا كان من عند الشيطان فسوف تجدون بينه وبين محكم القرآن اختلافاً كثيراً لكون الحقّ والباطل نقيضان لا يتّفقان، وما يريد منكم الإمام المهديّ غير ذلك إن كنتم تعقلون، فمَن ترَون الظالمين منّا؟ فهل هم الذين يؤمنون بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ ويكفرون بما خالف لمحكم كتاب الله في السنّة النبويّة لكون الحديث الذي يروى أنّه عن النبيّ غير أنّه يأتي مخالفاً لكلام الله في محكم آياته فهو حديث من عند غير الله ورسوله بل من عند الشيطان وأوليائه، وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ لَيُوحُونَ إِلَىٰ أَوْلِيَائِهِمْ لِيُجَادِلُوكُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ أَطَعْتُمُوهُمْ إِنَّكُمْ لَمُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:121].

ولكن للأسف فإنّكم قد أطعتموهم حتى أشركتم بالله يا معشر المسلمين وردّوكم من بعد إيمانكم كافرين بمحكم كتاب الله، ولذلك ابتعث الله الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم ليهديكم بالقرآن المجيد إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، فأقذِفُ بالحقّ في آيات الكتاب المحكمات على الباطل المُفترى فيدمغه فإذا هو زاهقٌ ولكم الويل مما تصفون، ولسوف أثبت بالبرهان المبين أنّ كذلك المُسلمين قد أشركوا بالله فاتّبعوا ملّة المشركين من أهل الكتاب الذين يبالغون في أنبياء الله ورسله فيعظِّمونهم بغير الحقّ كما يعظّم النّصارى عبد الله ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

ولربّما يودُّ أحد علماء المسلمين أن يقاطعني فيقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني اتّقِ الله، فكيف تفتي في عقيدة المسلمين وعلمائهم أنّهم قد أشركوا بالله كمثل أهل الكتاب؟ ولكنّنا لا نعتقد أنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ابن الله سبحانه وتعالى علوَّاً كبيراً". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ المبعوث ليهديكم بالقرآن المجيد إلى صراط العزيز وأقول: يا علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم فهل تعتقدون أنّه يحقّ لكم أن تنافسوا محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - في حبّ الله وقربه؟ ومعلومٌ جوابكم فسوف تقولون: "احذر أيّها المدعو ناصر محمد اليماني، أفلا تعلم أنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - هو حبيب الله فهو أكرم من إبراهيم خليل الله عليه الصلاة والسلام، فكيف تريدنا أن نعتقد أنّه يحقّ لنا أن ننافس محمداً رسول الله في حبّ الله وقربّه وهو حبيب الله المصطفى بل هو أكرم عبدٍ عند الله". ثمّ يردّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ويقول: ولكنّي لا أجد في محكم الكتاب أنّ النتيجة قد أُعلِنت لعبيد الله أيّهم أكرم عند الله فلا يزال العبد الأكرم مجهولاً، وهو الأحبّ والأقربّ إلى الله، ولذلك لا يزالون يبتغون إلى ربّهم الوسيلة أيّهم أقربّ، وكل عبدٍ ممن هداهم الله يتمنّى أن يكون هو ذلك العبد الأحبّ والأقربّ إلى الربّ، ولكنّ بدل أن تقتدوا بهداهم فإنّكم تعرضون فتتّبعون الشرك فتُبالغون فيهم بغير الحقّ فترجون شفاعتهم لكم بين يدي الله، وقال الله تعالى: {قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٥٦﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

ولكنّ الله أفتاكم بأنّه لا يعلم أنّه يحقّ لعبدٍ أن يتقدّم للشفاعة بين يدي الربّ المعبود، وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ شُفَعَاؤُنَا عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ قُلْ أَتُنَبِّئُونَ اللَّـهَ بِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:18]. ولربّما يودُّ أن يقاطعني أحد فطاحلة علماء الأمّة فيقول: "إنّما يقصد الذين يعبدون الأصنام". ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ وأقول: أفلا تعلم سرّ عبادة الأصنام كيف كانت بادئ الأمر؟ إنّما هي تماثيل لعِباد الله المكرمين فتَصْنَعُ له الأممُ الأولى صنماً بعد موته فيدعونه من دون الله لكونه عبدٌ مكرّمٌ عند ربّه، ومن الأمّة الأولى الذين صوّروا التمثال طبق صورة نبيّ الله المكرَّم أو صورة أحد أولياء الله المكرّمين ممّن عرفوا بالكرامات فهم يعرفون صورهم في الحياة الدنيا، وإنّما يظل سرّ عبادة الأصنام جيلاً بعد جيلٍ ولكن الذين جعلوا الصنم كمثل صورة رجل من أولياء الله الصالحين حتى إذا حشرهم الله ومن صنعوا لصورهم تماثيل ليعبدوهم من دون الله ولذلك يعرفونهم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذَا رَأَى الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا شُرَكَاءَهُمْ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ شُرَكَاؤُنَا الَّذِينَ كُنَّا نَدْعُو مِن دُونِكَ ۖ فَأَلْقَوْا إِلَيْهِمُ الْقَوْلَ إِنَّكُمْ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿٨٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل]. وذلك لأنّهم يعلمون أنّهم أمروهم بعبادة الله وحده لا شريك له ولم يأمروهم أن يعظّموهم من دون الله ولم يأمروهم أن يتركوا التنافس إلى الله حصرياً لهم من دونهم، ولذلك ألقى الله بالسؤال إلى أنبياء الله ورسله وأوليائه المكرّمين وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَيَقُولُ أَأَنتُمْ أَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِي هَـٰؤُلَاءِ أَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيلَ ﴿١٧﴾ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنبَغِي لَنَا أَن نَّتَّخِذَ مِن دُونِكَ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَـٰكِن مَّتَّعْتَهُمْ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا بُورًا ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

ولربّما يودُّ أحد فطاحلة علماء الأمّة أن يقاطعني فيقول: "وكيف يحشر الله رسله وأنبياءه مع المشركين في نار جهنّم؟ ألم يقل الله تعالى: {احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات]؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: أولئك قوم آخرون يعبدون الشياطين من دون الله ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون، وتقول لهم الشياطين نحن من عباد الله المقرّبين، فيأمرونهم أن يعبدوهم زُلفةً إلى ربّهم ليقربوهم من ربّهم ويشفعوا لهم بين يدي الله، وما ينبغي لملائكة الرحمن المقرّبين أن يقولوا لأحدٍ أن يعبدهم قربةً إلى الله حتى إذا سألهم الله عمَّا كانوا يعبدون من دون الله قالوا كُنّا نعبد عبادك المُكرّمين من ملائكة الرحمن قربة إليك ربّنا وكانوا يأمروننا بذلك، ومن ثمّ سأل الله ملائكته وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ]. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ويقصد الشياطين فانظروا لردّ الملائكة: {أَهَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ويختلف الذين أشركوا بربّهم، فمنهم من عَبَدَ عباد الله المكرّمين وهؤلاء يدخلون النّار لأنّهم بالغوا فيهم بغير الحقّ فيدعونهم من دون الله، وأمّا الذين أشركوهم بالله فلا ذنب لهم كونهم يبالغون فيهم من بعد موتهم ولم يأمروهم بذلك وكانوا شهداء عليهم ما داموا فيهم، وأمّا من بعد موتهم فقالوا كفى بالله شهيداً بيننا وبينكم أننا كنّا عن عبادتكم لغافلين، وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا مَكَانَكُمْ أَنتُمْ وَشُرَكَاؤُكُمْ ۚ فَزَيَّلْنَا بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ وَقَالَ شُرَكَاؤُهُم مَّا كُنتُمْ إِيَّانَا تَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٢٨﴾ فَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ إِن كُنَّا عَنْ عِبَادَتِكُمْ لَغَافِلِينَ ﴿٢٩﴾ هُنَالِكَ تَبْلُو كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا أَسْلَفَتْ ۚ وَرُدُّوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ مَوْلَاهُمُ الْحَقِّ ۖ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

فهل تعلمون البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {وَرُدُّوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ مَوْلَاهُمُ الْحَقِّ ۖ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم؟ وذلك لأنّ الذين كانوا ينتظرون الشفاعة بين يدي الله من محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أو غيره من الأنبياء والأولياء المكرّمين فسوف يكفرون بعقيدتهم، فمحمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - سوف يكفر بعقيدتهم بأنّه سيشفع لهم بين يدي ربّهم فيتبرأ منهم وقال الله تعالى: {وَالَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ مَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِن قِطْمِيرٍ ﴿١٣﴾ إِن تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَاءَكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ ۚ وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

وقال الله تعالى: {أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ شُفَعَاءَ ۚ قُلْ أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ قُل لِّلَّـهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا ۖ لَّهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

ولربّما الآن يودُّ أحد خُطباء المنابر أن يُقاطع المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّه فيقول: "قف عند حدك يا ناصر محمد اليماني فلنرجع سويّاً إلى برهانك الجديد آنفاً الذي ذكرته في قول الله تعالى: {أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ شُفَعَاءَ ۚ قُلْ أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ قُل لِّلَّـهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا ۖ لَّهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم، فكيف يقول الله لأنبيائه ورسله أنّهم لا يعقلون؟ ألم تنظر إلى قول الله تعالى: {أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ شُفَعَاءَ ۚ قُلْ أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: سبحان ربّي فما خطبكم لا تودّون إلا أن تتّبعوا كلمات التشابه في القرآن العظيم؟! وأشهدُ لله لربّ العالمين أنّ الله يقصد أنبياءه ورسله بقوله تعالى: {أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

ولربّما يستشيط كافة علماء الأمّة غضباً من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فيقولون: "وكيف تفتي بهذا البهتان على أنبياء الله ورسله أنّهم المقصودون في قول الله تعالى: {أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم؟". ثمّ يردّ عليهم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم وأقول: إنّما هذه الآية فيها من التشابه الذي لا يعلمُ بتأويله إلا الله والراسخون في علم الكتاب، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين، وأعلمُ من الله ما لا تعلمون. فتعالوا لكي أُبيّن لكم موضع التشابه بالضبط وهو في كلمة: {وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ}، وسنجعل كلمة التشابه بالحجم الأكبر، وقال الله تعالى: {أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ شُفَعَاءَ ۚ قُلْ أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ قُل لِّلَّـهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا ۖ لَّهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم، فهو سبحانه لم يصِف أنبياءه ورُسله وعباده المكرّمين الذين زعمتم شفاعتهم بين يديّ الله أنّهم لا يعقلون؛ بل يقصد أنّهم لا يعقلون سرّ الشفاعة بين يدي الله، أيْ: لم يُحِطهم الله بسرّ الشفاعة بين يديه كون الشفاعة هي لله جميعاً فتشفع لعباده رحمتُه من غضبه، وإنّما أذِن الله للعبد الذي عقل سرّ الشفاعة أن يُخاطب ربّه كونه لن يسأل من الله الشفاعة لأحدٍ، وما ينبغي له، ولو تشفّع بين يدي الله لأحدٍ من عبيده لألقى به الله أوّل النّاس في نار جهنّم، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين؛ وذلك لأنّي أعلمُ أنّ الله هو أرحم الراحمين فكيف يشفع بين يدي الله لعباده! فهل هو أرحم الراحمين؟ سبحان الله العلي العظيم! بل الله هو أرحم الراحمين ولذلك فهو مُتحسّر على عباده الذين كذّبوا برسل ربّهم فدعوا الله فأهلكهم وكان حقاً على الله نصر رسله والمؤمنين تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّا لَنَنصُرُ رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:51].

ولكنّكم لا تعلمون عظيم التحسّر في نفس الله أرحم الراحمين، إذ يبدأ في نفسه من فور هلاكهم تصديقاً لوعد رسله والذين آمنوا لنصرتهم، فانظروا كيف انتصر الله لعبده الذي دعا قومه إلى اتّباع الرسل وأعلن إيمانه بالله بين يدي قومه وقال لهم قولاً بليغاً:
    {وَاضْرِبْ لَهُم مَّثَلًا أَصْحَابَ الْقَرْيَةِ إِذْ جَاءَهَا الْمُرْسَلُونَ ﴿١٣﴾ إِذْ أَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهِمُ اثْنَيْنِ فَكَذَّبُوهُمَا فَعَزَّزْنَا بِثَالِثٍ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا إِلَيْكُم مُّرْسَلُونَ ﴿١٤﴾ قَالُوا مَا أَنتُمْ إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُنَا وَمَا أَنزَلَ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ مِن شَيْءٍ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلَّا تَكْذِبُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ قَالُوا رَبُّنَا يَعْلَمُ إِنَّا إِلَيْكُمْ لَمُرْسَلُونَ ﴿١٦﴾ وَمَا عَلَيْنَا إِلَّا الْبَلَاغُ الْمُبِينُ ﴿١٧﴾ قَالُوا إِنَّا تَطَيَّرْنَا بِكُمْ ۖ لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهُوا لَنَرْجُمَنَّكُمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكُم مِّنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١٨﴾ قَالُوا طَائِرُكُم مَّعَكُمْ ۚ أَئِن ذُكِّرْتُم ۚ بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِفُونَ ﴿١٩﴾ وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَنِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِدْنِ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ بِضُرٍّ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ ۖ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾ وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِن جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ ﴿٢٨﴾ إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

وتجدون الأنبياء والمرسَلين والذين آمنوا فاتّبعوهم يفرحون بنصر الله لهم إذ أهلك عدوّهم وأورثهم الأرض من بعدهم فيفرحون بنصر الله حين يرونه أهلك الكافرين برغم أنّهم من الرحماء، ولكنّهم لم يتحسّروا عليهم شيئاً؛ بل فرحون أنْ أهلك عدوّهم وأورثهم الأرض من بعدهم. والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فهل كذلك الله فرحٌ مسرورٌ بهذا النّصر أنْ يهلك عباده المكذّبين برسله؟ والجواب تجدونه في محكم الكتاب: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره وكأنّي أرى أعين القوم الذين يحبّهم ويحبّونه حين وصلوا عند هذه النقطة فاضت أعينهم من الدمع فيقولون: "يا حسرتنا على النّعيم الأعظم، فلِمَ خلقتنا يا أرحم الراحمين؟ وكيف نكون سعداء وحبيبنا الله أرحم الراحمين يقول في نفسه: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم؟ ويا سبحان الله العظيم فكيف نتخذ رضوان الله فقط وسيلةً ليدخلنا جنّته فهل لذلك خلقنا؟ أمِنْ أجل نعيم الجنّة والحور العين ولحمِ طيرٍ ممّا يشتهون؟ أفلا نسأل ربّنا ونقول له: يا حبيبنا يا الله كيف حالك في نفسك فهل أنت فرحٌ مسرورٌ في نفسك أنّك نصرتنا فأهلكت الكافرين برسلك فأورثتنا الأرض من بعدهم؟ فأجبنا يا أرحم الراحمين فهل أنت فرح مسرور مثلنا؟ ثمّ تجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب عن الذين يسألون عن حال ربّهم الرحمن الرحيم يقول: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم. ومن ثمّ يبكون ويقولون: "لِمَ خلقتنا يا إله العالمين؟ فلم نرَ أنّه قد تحقّق الهدف من الخلق حتى يكون رضوان نفسك غاية وليس وسيلة، وذلك لأنّنا إذا اكتفينا فقط برضوانك علينا فهذا يعني إنّما نتّخذ رضوانك وسيلة لكي تدخلنا في جنّتك فترضينا بها، هيهات هيهات .. فبعزّتك وجلالك لا ولن نرضى حتى تُحقّق لنا النّعيم الأعظم من ملكوت الدنيا والآخرة فتكون أنت راضياً في نفسك لا مُتحسّراً ولا حزيناً على عبادك الذين ظلموا أنفسهم، فيا أسفاه على ما فات من الدّهر وربّنا في حزنٍ عميقٍ وتحسّرٍ على عباده الذين ظلموا أنفسهم فكذّبوا برسل ربّهم فأهلكهم فيقول فور هلاكهم: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم".

ولربّما يودُّ أحد الذين لم يحيطوا بحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم أن يقاطعني فيقول: "ما خطبك يا ناصر محمد اليماني لا تزال تكرّر هذه الآية في كثيرٍ من بياناتك؟". ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ وأقول: مهلاً مهلاً حبيبي في الله فهل أنت من أشدِّ النّاس حُبّاً لله؟ فإذا كنت كذلك فوالله الذي لا آله غيره لن يرضيك الله بملكوت الدنيا والآخرة حتى يكون من هو أحبّ إليك من ملكوت الدنيا والآخرة قد رضي في نفسه ولم يعد متحسّراً ولا حزيناً، وهذا إن كنت اتّخذت رضوان ربّك غاية وليس وسيلة. ولربّما يودُّ آخر أن يقول: "وكيف لي أن أعلم هل أنا اتّخذت رضوان الله غاية أم وسيلة؟". ومن ثمّ يفتيه الإمام المهديّ ويقول: فانظر إلى نفسك واصدق الله يصدقك فإن كنت تجد في نفسك أنّ الله لو يتوفّاك فيدخلك جنّته فور موتك فتجد أنّك سوف ترضى فتكون فرحاً مسروراً كمثل الذين قال الله تعالى عنهم: {وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ أَمْوَاتًا ۚ بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾ فَرِحِينَ بِمَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُوا بِهِم مِّنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلَّا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿١٧٠﴾ يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِنِعْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَفَضْلٍ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٧١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]. فإن كنت ترى أنّك سوف ترضى بذلك فور موتك فاعلم أنّك اتّخذت رضوان الله وسيلةً لكي يدخلك جنّته كمثل هؤلاء المُكرمين تجدهم: {فَرِحِينَ بِمَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُوا بِهِم مِّنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلَّا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿١٧٠﴾ يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِنِعْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَفَضْلٍ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٧١﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وبما أنّه تحقّق هدفهم ومنتهى أملهم أن يدخلهم الله جنّته ويقيهم من ناره ولذلك تجدهم فرحين بما آتاهم الله من فضله ويستبشرون بالذين لم يلحقوا بهم من خلفهم ألَّا خوفٌ عليهم ولا هم يحزنون. ولكنّ إذا كان حُبّك لله هو أعظم من جنّة الملكوت وحورها ونعيمها فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لن ترضى حتى يكون من أحببتَ راضياً في نفسه لا متحسّراً ولا حزيناً، فإذا كنت كذلك فاعلم أنّك اتّخذت رضوان الله غاية وليس وسيلة لكي يدخلك جنّته، ولذلك لن ترضى حتى يكون الله راضياً في نفسه، ولذلك خلقكم لتعبدوا نعيم رضوانه على عباده.

ونعود الآن لقول الله تعالى: {أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ شُفَعَاءَ ۚ قُلْ أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر]. وكما أفتيناكم من قبل بكلمة التشابه في هذه الآية لا يعلمُ تأويلها إلا الله والراسخون في علم الكتاب، وبما أنّ الإمام المهديّ هو منهم فلا بُدّ أن يعلّمه الله فيزيده بعلم بيان المُتشابه في القرآن العظيم، وإنّما التشابه هو في كلمةٍ واحدةٍ وهي قول الله تعالى: {أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ شُفَعَاءَ ۚ قُلْ أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ قُل لِّلَّـهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا ۖ لَّهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر]. فانظروا بالضبط لكلمة التشابه: {وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ} فما يقصد بذلك؟ والجواب حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله إلا الحقّ، فإنّه يقصد بقوله ولا يعقلون أي:
    إنّهم لا يعلمون عن سرّ الشفاعة، وذلك لأنّ الشفاعة لله جميعاً، وإنّما يعلم بسرّ الشفاعة هو الذي يُعلّم النّاس بحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم، ولذلك يأذن الله له بالخطاب إلى الربّ كونه يعلم بسرّ الشفاعة أنّها لله جميعاً فيحاجّ ربّه في تحقيق النّعيم الأعظم وهو أن يكون الله راضياً في نفسه لكي يحقّق له النّعيم الأعظم، وكيف يرضى الله في نفسه؟ وذلك حتى يدخل عباده في رحمته، وذلك هو سرّ الخطاب في الشفاعة، ليس أنّه سيشفع بل سوف يحاجّ ربّه أن يحقّق له النّعيم الأعظم من جنّته، وبما أنّ عبده يخاطب ربّه في الخطاب بالقول الصواب وهو أن يحقّق له النّعيم الأعظم من جنّته ثمّ يرضى الله، فإذا رضي في نفسه تحقّقت الشفاعة من الله إلى الله فشفعت لهم رحمته من غضبه، إذاً العبد الذي يأذن الله له بالخطاب فقال صواباً إنّما يحاجّ ربّه أن يحقّق له النّعيم الأعظم من جنّته فيرضى، ولذلك لا تُغني عنهم شفاعة جميع ملائكة الله المقرّبين كونهم لا يعلمون بسرّ الشفاعة إلا بعد أن يأذن الله لمن يشاء ويرضى، فهنا يتبيّن للنّاس أجمعين حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم ولذلك خلقهم. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ شُفَعَاءَ ۚ قُلْ أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ قُل لِّلَّـهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا ۖ لَّهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وتجدون أنّ كلمة {وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ} تأتي في مواضع يقصد بها الفهم والعلم. وقال الله تعالى: {يُحَرِّفُونَهُ مِن بَعْدِ مَا عَقَلُوهُ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:75].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَتِلْكَ الْأَمْثَالُ نَضْرِبُهَا لِلنَّاسِ ۖ وَمَا يَعْقِلُهَا إِلَّا الْعَالِمُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

إذاً تبيّن لكم الآن المقصود من قول الله تعالى: {أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ شُفَعَاءَ ۚ قُلْ أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ قُل لِّلَّـهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا ۖ لَّهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم. وأنّه حقاً يقصد بقوله تعالى: {وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ}، أي: ولا يعقلون سرّ الشفاعة أنّها لله جميعاً فتشفع لعبيده رحمتُه من غضبه حين يحاجّه عبده أن يحقّق له النّعيم الأعظم، وذلك لأنّه علِم أنّ الله أرحم الراحمين مُتحسّرٌ في نفسه على عباده الذين ظلموا أنفسهم، وسبب حسرته عليهم في نفسه إنّما هو لأنّه أرحم الراحمين فلا يوجد من هو أرحم بعباده منه سبحانه! بل وعده الحقّ وهو أرحم الراحمين. وإنّما يحاجّ الذي علِم بسرّ الشفاعة في تحقيق اسم الله الأعظم وهو أن يرضى في نفسه فإذا رضي في نفسه تحقّقت الشفاعة، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَكَم مِّن مَّلَكٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ لَا تُغْنِي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ أَن يَأْذَنَ اللَّـهُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَيَرْضَىٰ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النجم].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخو بني آدم في الدم من حواء وآدم عبد النّعيم الأعظم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. One of the Sunni scholars from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offers the pledge of allegiance with Truth..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 30-11-2016, 11:41 PM
  2. مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 08-04-2016, 12:02 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-03-2016, 02:12 AM
  4. Siapakah Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani? Apakah Dia Sunni, Syiah atau Wahabi?
    بواسطة عبد العزيز22 في المنتدى Melayu
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 08-09-2013, 02:58 AM
الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •