الموضوع: To Our Christian Brothers

النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8
  1. افتراضي To Our Christian Brothers

Question: Do you have any thing to say to the Christian community?

Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni:
    I have a message to all the Christians and followers of Jesus son of Mary, from all nations and races. Peace to you all. The awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni wants to invite you to follow the teachings of Jesus son of Mary. This is my message to you. It is the same message of Jesus son of Mary:

لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ

They do blaspheme who say: "(God) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God,- God will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.
    (Quran 5:72)

This is the same message I have to you: “Worship God, my Lord and your Lord” and The same message that Mohamed has for you: “Worship God, my Lord and your Lord” and the same message that Mosses and Aaron have for you also: “Worship God, my Lord and your Lord”

I am not a new prophet, I don’t have a new message, or a new book. I am only inviting you to the same message that all prophets have invited you to. The same message you will find in all books. To worship God my lord and your lord and not to take any partners besides him.

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ

Not an apostle did we send before thee without this inspiration sent by Us to him: that there is no god but I; therefore worship and serve Me.
    (Quran 21:25)

Sadly I must say that all of you Christians, Jews and Muslims have taken partners besides God. You have done so the moment you magnified the role of the prophets. Then one of the Muslim scholars may argue with me and ask me how the Muslims have taken partners besides God. Then my answer will be in the form of a simple question: do you believe you are allowed to compete with prophet Mohamed in loving God/Allah and coming closer to him? Or you believe this is not allowed since you consider him to be above you in all cases? Please answer me honestly. Because the door for loving God/Allah is open to all man kind and is not limited to the prophets and messengers. Did God/Allah not say in the Koran:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

O ye who believe! Do your duty to Allah, seek the means of approach unto Him, and strive with might and main in his cause: that ye may prosper.
    (Quran 5:35)

And so I tell you, SEEK THE MEANS to approach him and compete with one another to come closer to him and in loving him. Seek the means….

Then I ask you another question: have you differentiated between the prophets and then added the name “Mohamed” to the name of God/Allah? Do you not say “I bear witness that there is only one God/Allah, and that “Mohamed” is his messenger”? are you not differentiating between the prophets then adding “Mohamed’s name to Allah’s name?

Let me ask you, what did the Muslims say before the time of “Mohamed” in the time of “Noah” and “Abraham”? did they say “I bear witness that there is only ONE God and that “Noah” is his messenger? Or that “Abraham” is his messenger?

Can you see now how you have differentiated between his prophets and taken partners besides Allah by magnifying the role of the prophets and by limiting the competition in loving God to them only, when all if us are his servants and his creation and all of us are allowed to compete in loving God/Allah.

You have taken partners besides God, by magnifying the role of prophets and worshipping them, when those prophets do not know that you worship them, therefore they will be hostile to you when God asks them, did you tell those people to worship you? Then they and will be hostile to you and will have no power to save you. Only God has that power so worship him alone.

قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا
    أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا
    Those whom they call upon do desire (for themselves) means of access to their Lord, - even those who are nearest: they hope for His Mercy and fear His Wrath: for the Wrath of thy Lord is something to take heed of. -Say: "Call on those - besides Him - whom ye fancy: they have neither the power to remove your troubles from you nor to change them."(Quran 17:57)

-Call on those (those prophets that you have been worshipping by magnifying them)

وَإِذَا حُشِرَ النَّاسُ كَانُوا لَهُمْ أَعْدَاءً وَكَانُوا بِعِبَادَتِهِمْ كَافِرِينَ

And when mankind are gathered together (at the Resurrection), they will be hostile to them and reject their worship (altogether)! (Quran 46:6)

-They (the prophets)

Then another group of you have decided to take partners beside God/Allah by worshipping Angels, thinking them to be holy beings that will save you, when those angels are in fact nothing more but spirits that have fooled you, and have no power to save you. Only God has that power so worship him alone.

وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ
    قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ

One Day He will gather them all together, and say to the angels, "Was it you that these men used to worship?" -They will say, "Glory to Thee! our (tie) is with Thee - as Protector - not with them. Nay, but they worshipped the Jinns: most of them believed in them." (Quran 34:40-41)

Then there are those who decided to take partners besides God/Allah by worshipping of Statues when they know they are mere statues. These statues have no power to save you. Only God has that power so worship him alone.

ثُمَّ قِيلَ لَهُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُمْ تُشْرِكُونَ
    مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالُوا ضَلُّوا عَنَّا بَل لَّمْ نَكُن نَّدْعُو مِن قَبْلُ شَيْئًا ۚ كَذَ‌ٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّهُ الْكَافِرِينَ
    ذَ‌ٰلِكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَفْرَحُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَبِمَا كُنتُمْ تَمْرَحُونَ

Then shall it be said to them: "Where are the (deities) to which ye gave part- worship-
    In derogation of Allah." They will reply: "They have left us in the lurch: Nay, we invoked not, of old, anything (that had real existence)." - Thus does Allah leave the Unbelievers to stray.- That was because ye were wont to rejoice on the earth in things other than the Truth, and that ye were wont to be insolent. (Quran 40:73-75)

Then there is a group that has decided to worship Demons/Satan and they know well what they are worshipping. They interbreed with female demons and produce offspring that have twisted shapes and forms. All this they do to please the Demons and to please Satan. They know about God but they already made their choice and they know the consequences of their actions very well and they accept it.

فَوَرَبِّكَ لَنَحْشُرَنَّهُمْ وَالشَّيَاطِينَ ثُمَّ لَنُحْضِرَنَّهُمْ حَوْلَ جَهَنَّمَ جِثِيًّا
    ثُمَّ لَنَنزِعَنَّ مِن كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ أَيُّهُمْ أَشَدُّ عَلَى الرَّحْمَـٰنِ عِتِيًّا
    ثُمَّ لَنَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِالَّذِينَ هُمْ أَوْلَىٰ بِهَا صِلِيًّا

So, by thy Lord, without doubt, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Devils (with them); then shall We bring them forth on their knees round about Hell; -Then shall We certainly drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against ((Allah)) Most Gracious.-And certainly We know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein. (Quran 19:68-70)

-إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِن يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَّرِيدًا -لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ ۘ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا -وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الْأَنْعَامِ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا -يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ ۖ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا -أُولَـٰئِكَ مَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَلَا يَجِدُونَ عَنْهَا مَحِيصًا

(The Pagans), leaving Him, call but upon female deities: They call but upon satan the persistent rebel! 118-Allah did curse him, but he said: "I will take of Thy servants a portion Marked off; 119-"I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest. 120-Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but satan's promises are nothing but deception. 121-They (his dupes) will have their dwelling in Hell, and from it they will find no way of escape. (Quran 4:114-121)

Can you see now how mankind is lost and all have taken partners besides God/Allah. All in line with the verse:

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُم بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ

And most of them believe not in God/Allah without associating (other as partners) with Him! (Quran 12:106)

I bid you to worship God alone without taking any partners besides him and to compete in worshipping him, without limiting the competition of loving him, and getting closer to him, to the prophets alone. The door of competition is open.

I also want to bring glad tidings to the Christian community that they can expect Jesus son of Mary’s return for his body is here with us in Yemen with the ark of covenant. The Jews did not kill him nor did they crucify him. His soul is lifted and raised to God and he will soon return to spread the message of unity and oneness for all mankind. His body is added to the three people of the Cave here in Yemen. The truth of his body being with them is found in line with the ayah:

سُوۡرَةُ ال?هف
    بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

ٱلۡحَمۡدُ لِلَّهِ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَنزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبۡدِهِ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبَ وَلَمۡ يَجۡعَل لَّهُ ۥ عِوَجَاۜ (١) قَيِّمً۬ا لِّيُنذِرَ بَأۡسً۬ا شَدِيدً۬ا مِّن لَّدُنۡهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ ٱلَّذِينَ يَعۡمَلُونَ ٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتِ أَنَّ لَهُمۡ أَجۡرًا حَسَنً۬ا (٢) مَّـٰكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَدً۬ا (٣) وَيُنذِرَ ٱلَّذِينَ قَالُواْ ٱتَّخَذَ ٱللَّهُ وَلَدً۬ا (٤) مَّا لَهُم بِهِۦ مِنۡ عِلۡمٍ۬ وَلَا لِأَبَآٮِٕهِمۡ‌ۚ كَبُرَتۡ ڪَلِمَةً۬ تَخۡرُجُ مِنۡ أَفۡوَٲهِهِمۡ‌ۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبً۬ا (٥) فَلَعَلَّكَ بَـٰخِعٌ۬ نَّفۡسَكَ عَلَىٰٓ ءَاثَـٰرِهِمۡ إِن لَّمۡ يُؤۡمِنُواْ بِهَـٰذَا ٱلۡحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا (٦) إِنَّا جَعَلۡنَا مَا عَلَى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ زِينَةً۬ لَّهَا لِنَبۡلُوَهُمۡ أَيُّ?ُمۡ أَحۡسَنُ عَمَلاً۬ (٧) وَإِنَّا لَجَـٰعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيۡ?َا صَعِيدً۬ا جُرُزًا (٨) أَمۡ حَسِبۡتَ أَنَّ أَصۡحَـٰبَ ٱلۡكَهۡفِ وَٱلرَّقِيمِ كَانُواْ مِنۡ ءَايَـٰتِنَا عَجَبًا (٩)

Al-Kahf
    In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Praise be to Allah Who hath revealed the Scripture unto His slave, and hath not placed therein any crookedness, (1) (But hath made it) straight, to give warning of stern punishment from Him, and to bring unto the believers who do good works the news that theirs will be a fair reward, (2) Wherein they will abide for ever; (3) And to warn those who say: God hath chosen a son, (4) (A thing) whereof they have no knowledge, nor (had) their fathers, Dreadful is the word that cometh out of their mouths. They speak naught but a lie. (5) Yet it may be, if they believe not in this statement, that thou wilt torment thy soul with grief over their footsteps. (6) Lo! We have placed all that is in the earth as an ornament thereof that We may try them: which of them is best in conduct. (7) And lo! We shall make all that is therein a barren mound. (8) Or deemest thou that the People of the Cave and the “Raqim” are a wonder among Our portents? (9)

Let me warn you of a stern punishment that is to be, so please do not say that God has chosen a son. For if you do not belief the message of Jesus son of Mary of not worshipping anyone else but God and not to take partners besides him then you will not belief me or the prophet Mohamed. All have the same message for you. Worship God alone and no one else. Do not exaggerate in your religion and do not become fanatic and magnifying your prophets. As for the stern punishment that is to be, the planet Saqar or what you call the purifier passes by earth every other age. This planet has come very close to earth and is soon to arrive which will cause enormous disasters to earth and its inhabitants. The signs are already there by the sun overtaking the moon as we have witnessed (and ask any astronomer) how the full moons have shifted backwards after the year 2003-2005 compared to the time before 2003-2005. This is so obvious when noticing all the catastrophes that you call natural disasters, from frequent earthquakes to tsunamis and hurricanes and storms and weather changes. This are simply the effects of the approaching of planet Saqar to earth.

I believe in all the books the torah and bible and the hadith using the Koran as my reference. Can you not see people, all of you Muslims, Christians and Jews how your beliefs have been infiltrated and changed and deviated from the true teachings. The Torah of the Jews, the bible of the Christians, and the sunna of the Muslims have all been infiltrated. That is why I depend only on the one book that has never been changed for 1400 years. Open your eyes people and see how many versions are there of the bible, do you think this is the true teaching of Jesus as he taught us? Then open your eyes and look oh you Muslims, did God/Allah say that he will protect the Hadith/Sunnah from corruption or was that only said about the Koran? Then why are you sticking to the hadith and abandoning the Koran? Do you see any two different copies of the Koran all over the world? It is the only reference and encyclopedia that can be used to distinguish what is true and what is false in he hadith, in the bible and in the tora. Did the Koran not say:

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ

We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). (15 : 9)

Bring glad tidings to the Christian community that Jesus son of Mary is our honorable guest here in Yemen. His body is found in the cave. He will soon return. The time will come that you will know that we are speaking the truth.

Peace to you all.

Imam Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni, (The Awaited Mahdi

2. افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    والصلاة والسلام على الشرف الأنبياء والمرسلين اجمعين والحمد لله رب العالمين
    اخواني هناك ردود على هذا البيان للإمام الكريم في اليو تيوب ارجو من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار ان يردو عليهم انا لا اتحدث اللغة انجليزية جيداً

قال الله تعالى : ( وجاهدهم به جهاداً كبيراً )

3. افتراضي

السلام عليكم
    شكرا اخى للبلاغ و سوف القى نظرة على ما يقولون
    والسلام عليكم
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

4. افتراضي

Salam Aleykum
    The true translation of the word عباد is "servants" and not "slaves".

5. افتراضي

Salam Aleykum
    The true translation of the word 3ibad is servants and not slaves.

6. افتراضي

infiltrated should be misrepresentation

هذا المعنى الحقيقي للتحريف misrepresentation

جزاكم الله خيراً

7. افتراضي

i ave tried to have this conversation with christians so many times. they deny any evidence brought to them, lets pray Allah opens thier eyes to the truth in time

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : MikailIbnKahf
    i ave tried to have this conversation with christians so many times. they deny any evidence brought to them, lets pray Allah opens thier eyes to the truth in time
    انتهى الاقتباس من MikailIbnKahf

Ameen

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 31-05-2017, 12:38 AM
  2. christian claim islam is death cult
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 01-03-2016, 10:07 AM
  3. مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 09-08-2015, 12:03 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-04-2015, 09:48 PM
  5. I have attempted to invite some brothers...
    بواسطة User101 في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 28-04-2010, 10:36 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •