الموضوع: The Official English Library of Imam Mahdi

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 11 إلى 12 من 12
  1. افتراضي

Peace!

Now that I have removed the scientific posts from the website I hope you are all confortable to share the ponder library and also to join the ponder english forum

Alot of English speakers in the west that we share this website with find it hard to understand and use. Also you cannot search without being logged in and I have noticed that people use this as an excuse not to research and read Mahdis statements. That is why I think this library and forum can be of benefit. It is easy for them to use and understand.

feel free and welcome to add topics and categories. I recommend we invite muslims from reddit.com/ to join.

Also if anyone would like a login to the Ponder Library so that they can add statements please let me know i would appreciate the help.

Peace and Blessings be upon you all.

2. افتراضي

Peace be upon you brother,

Great .. I registered few minutes ago and I wanna participate in clarifying our Imam's statements to the truth seekers.

God bless you brother

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Quran Miracles Library - www.ponder.zone
    بواسطة MikailIbnKahf في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2021, 10:27 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-02-2017, 08:07 AM
  3. The videos of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad A-Yemeni statements(english)
    بواسطة فاطمه في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 19
    آخر مشاركة: 09-02-2017, 04:34 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-06-2016, 09:35 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-10-2015, 01:35 AM
الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك