Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
Al-Yamani

27-05-1432 AH
30-04-2011 AD
05:09 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca [Mother of Towns])

Response of Al-Imam Al-Mahdi from the Clear Verses of the Book to Those who Deny the Existence of Allah

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Prayers of (forgiveness) and peace be upon my grandfather, Mohammed, the messenger of Allah and his pure family, and upon all those who stand up for Allah the One, the Overpowering among His soldiers in the heavens and the Earth. May Allah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you, and may the peace of Allah be upon us and the righteous servants of Allah, and peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah; Lord of the worlds

O my esteemed brother, may Allah Bless you! I have been ordered to argue with you with the Words of Allah, and my Lord Promised me to increase my abundance of knowledge, in regards to the true clarification of the Qur'an above whoever argues with me from the Great Qur'an until I hold against you the argument of knowledge and clear proof of authority from the clear verses of the Qur'an; on the condition that the clear proof is from the Most Gracious (Allah) in the clear verses of the Qur'an, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{Why do they not produce a clear proof of them? Who then does more wrong than those who fabricate lies against Allah? (15)
Al-Kahf -Chapter: 18 -Verse: 15

So the power of knowledge must be clear for scholars and common people as the call to follow the truth is general. O my esteemed brother, if I argue with you from the Quran, I will bring you convincing shreds of evidence for every man of understanding

Perhaps, Mr. Kazem would like to interrupt me and say: " Hold on o Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, I only wanted you to speak to us from other than the Qur'an to convince the atheists of the existence of Allah as they do not believe in Him nor His existence and the Quran, so how would they be convinced?"

Then, al-Imam al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to him and says: "I shall argue with them from the Great Quran using the verses that addresses mind and reason until I hold the argument against them with truth from it (the Quran)

Now, let us check the following question of Mr. Kazem. Quote: "In a nutshell, prove to us the existence of the Creator using new pieces of evidence which differ from what has been mentioned in books and Hadiths, and let them be clear to all people regardless of their knowledge level"

And here is the answer with evidence from the clear verses of the Qur'an, directly from the Most Gracious (Allah) with a speech to every rational human, in the Word of Allah the Exalted:

O mankind, what has deceived you concerning your Lord, the Most Generous, (6) who Created you, Shaped you, Proportioned you, (7) In whatever Form He wills, does He put you together. (8)
Al-Infitar -Chapter:82 -Verses: 6-8

Given that, man has not seen his Lord, Allah Has Made the evidence of the existence of Allah in the Creation of man himself, that is why Allah, the Most Exalted, Said:

who Created you, Shaped you, Proportioned you, (7) In whatever Form He wills, does He put you together. (8)
Al-Infitar -Chapter:82 -Verses: 7-8

Meaning that man is clear evidence against himself on the Existence of Allah, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{ Truly, man is a clear witness against himself, (14) despite all the excuses he may put forward (15)
Al-Qiyamah -Chapter:75 -Verses: 14:15

As Allah Issues a ruling in the clear verses of the Qur'an that there is a doer for each action, then something must have created man as he did not create himself; therefore, there is a doer for each action in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

Or do they say, "He has made this [Qur'aan] up"? Rather, they do not believe. (33) So, let them bring a discourse like this if they are truthful. (34) Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators? (35) Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, they have no firm belief. (36) Do they possess your Lord’s treasures or have control over all affairs? (37)

At-Tur -Chapter: 52 - Verses: 33:37

And these are questions from the Lord to the atheist man

1- {Were they created of nothing}, and the answer of a rational person would be: No, indeed for each action there is a doer and there must have been something that created me

2- {or were they themselves the creators},and the answer of a rational person would be: No, I certainly did not create my self the
3-{Or did they create the heavens and the Earth}, and the answer of a rational person would be: No, I definitely did not create the heavens and the Earth

4- {Or do they possess your Lord’s treasures or have control over all affairs? (37)} and the answer of a rational person would be: No, I do not possess the treasures of everything, and I am not the controller of the kingdom of the heaven and earth, and I am not the controller of the motion of the sun, moon, night nor day

Then, he looks at what is around him from Allah's creations that signifies His presence. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{And how many a sign within the heavens and earth do they pass over while they, therefrom, are turning away. (105)}
Yusuf-Chapter:12-Verse:105

Since, pondering upon what is around him from Allah's creations increases his certainty of the existence of the Lord, Glorified and highly Exalted is He! As the call to ponder on the heavens and the Earth brings certainty to the heart of a rational person, that is why Allah the Exalted Said:
{Then do they not look at the camels - how they are created? (17) And the heaven, how it is raised? (18) And at the Mountains, how they are fixed firm? (19) And at the earth - how it is spread out? (20) So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder. (21)
Al-Ghashiyah -Chapter:88 -Verses: 17:21

So, a rational person could be certain of the existence of his Lord through the creation of man himself and what is around him within the heavens and the Earth and what lies in them of Allah's creations, then he asks his mind to answer this: Is it possible for Allah SWT to create this aimlessly in vain? Certainly, there He Has to Have great wisdom behind creating His creations. And those of understanding minds who reached the truth of the existence of their Lord through mind and reason shall understand what I have previously said and that the Creator who Created them is the Most Worthy of their worship other than all of His creations as He is the One who Created them

Indeed, this is exactly what our father, prophet Abraham, may Allah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him, reached through mind and reason as he was not convinced of his people's worship of Idols and wanted to search for a god to worship that is greater than the idols created by their own hands, and Allah the Exalted Said:
{And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that he would be among the certain [in faith] (75) So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "I like not those that disappear." (76) When he saw the moon rising up, he said: "This is my lord." But when it set, he said: "Unless my Lord guides me, I shall surely be among the people gone astray." (77) And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah. (78) Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I am not of those who associate others with Allah ." (79)
Al-An'am -Chapter:6 - Verses: 75:79

And that is the Ijtihad to find the way of truth through mind and reason, since Abraham may Allah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him, the searcher of truth, was not convinced of worshipping stars and the luminous moon, his heart was grief-stricken as he wants to be guided to the One who is worthy of worship; however, his mind was not convinced of worshipping stars since it tells him that the Creator is More Worthy of worship. That is why he said:
{Unless my Lord guides me, I shall surely be among the people gone astray(77)
Al-An'am -Chapter: 6 -Verse: 77

Then he gazed into the sun {And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah. (78)Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I am not of those who associate others with Allah ." (79)
Al-An'am -Chapter:6 - Verses: 7:79}

And the prophet of Allah, Abraham PBUH has reached this logic at first through mind and reason since he sees that He who Created the heavens and the Earth is the most worthy of worship, and the truth does not imply that servants should worship other servants; nay! but the Most Worthy to be worshipped is the Lord. Later, Allah Sent His messenger Gabriel PBUH to reveal to Abraham PBUH what was revealed to him by Allah, so he said:
{"Indeed, I will make you a leader for the people." [Abraham] said, "And of my descendants?" [ Allah ] said, "My covenant does not include the wrongdoers." (124)
Al-Baqarah -Chapter:2 -Verse: 124

After that, Abraham started to argue with his people through
mind and reason and called them to worship Allah alone no partner has Him, and Allah the Exalted Said: {And We had certainly given Abraham his sound judgment before, and We were of him well-Knowing (51) When he said to his father and his people, "What are these statues to which you are devoted?" (52) They replied, “We found our forefathers worshipping them.” (53) He responded, “Indeed, you and your forefathers have been in clear wrongfulness” (54) They said, "Have you come to us with truth, or are you of those who jest?" (55) He said, "[No], rather, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth who created them, and I, to that, am of those who testify. (56)
Al-Anbiya'-Chapter:21- Verses: 51:56

And the question that imposes itself is: Did Allah's prophet Abraham PBUH call his people to worship stars and the sun without solid proof? And the answer is: No! because he was still Mujtahid (Arabic, a person who strives in searching for the truth) and not convinced of worshipping them since he was still searching for the truth until Allah guided him to it, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good. (69)
Al-Ankabut -Chapter: 29 -Verse: 69

Then, it becomes clear to the scholars of the nation what exactly is Al-Ijtihad, it is: to search for the truth through mind and reason, so when Allah Guides him to the truth with insight from his Lord he starts to call people to Allah's path upon clear evidence. Unfortunately, the definition of Al-Ijtihad by scholars of the nation was one of the reasons why they went astray from the straight path because they give religious verdicts to Muslims that are hit-or-miss!

That is why a scholar says after his ruling: "Indeed, Allah knows best! So if my verdict is true then it is from Allah's favors and if my verdict is incorrect it is my fault and Satan's", then he says: "I am a Mujtahid (One who can interpret Islamic laws)" and claims that this is the definition of Al-Ijtihad! Then, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani gives you a ruling with truth about Al-Ijtihad and says:
'Al-Ijtihad' is not to say about Allah that which you do not know with knowledge of certainty that it is the truth from Lord of the worlds, but a term related to him who searches for the truth until he finds it, reinforced by knowledge and clear proof from Lord of the worlds, then he starts to call people with clear proofs from his Lord

So when the friend of Allah, Abraham (PBUH) was still searching for the truth (Mujtahid) he did not call his people to worship any of the stars he had seen as his mind was not convinced of worshipping them besides Allah, that is why Allah the Exalted Said:
{Unless my Lord guides me, I shall surely be among the people gone astray(77)} Al-An'am-Chapter:6 -Verse: 77

But when he was given knowledge by Allah through true insight that convinces mind and reason, he started to call his father to the path of Allah upon undoubtedly clear knowledge. That is why Allah's friend, Abraham PBUH, said to his father:
{O my father, indeed there has come to me of knowledge that which has not come to you, so follow me; I will guide you to an even path. (43) O my father, do not worship Satan. Indeed Satan has ever been, to the Most Merciful, disobedient.
Maryam -Chapter: 19 -Verses: 43-44

But unfortunately, Muslim scholars do not care about mind and reason nor pondering upon the verses of the Great Quran, they just study for years in books written by people; books written by John doe! So they may memorize what is in these books without using their mind to analyze what they do tackle as if these writers are prophets sent by Lord of the worlds! And each party is rejoicing in what they have of knowledge and they claim that what they have from their Imams is the truth and anything else is false

Then, Imam Mahdi replies to them and says: Certainly, the power of knowledge necessary for decisive judgments must be from the clear verses of the Qur'an and not from the understanding of so and so, then will you not fear Allah? How many times have you led yourselves and your nation astray through following idle talk that is void of truth; as a result, you deviated from the path of Allah. But I, Imam Mahdi, challenge you with my power of knowledge that is directly from Allah in the clear verses of the Qur'an that are clear to Muslim scholars and common people and anyone who speaks clear Arabic, and people of understanding who are aware of my call are witnesses to that

O Senior Ulema Council of Saudi Arabia, and O Ulema Council of Yemen, and O Muslim, Christian, and Jewish scholars: The Da'wa of Imam Mahdi is general to all people, as Allah Has not Made me Imam for Muslims only but for people altogether; to whoever wants to follow the truth among them. So, I call them with insight from Allah through the true clarification of the Great Quran and I would not be able to dominate over them if we took for judgment their books which they spent their lives studying until they distracted them from studying the Great Quran, the Book of Allah, and pondering upon its verses. Definitely, Allah Has not Preserved it from alteration in vain, but for people to reflect upon its verses and follow the truth from their Lord, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{[This is] a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded. (29)
Sad -Chapter:38 -Verse:29

And in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

{And this [Qur'an] is a Book We have revealed [which is] blessed, so follow it and fear Allah that you may receive mercy. (155)
Al-An'am-Chapter:6-Verse:155

Perhaps their eminence, Sheikh Kazem, or Sheikh Suleiman Al-Alwan, or Sheikh Tareq Al-Suwaidan would like to interrupt me and one of them says: "O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, does this mean that you are not going to follow what we have found our fathers following, along the lines of 'Bihar Al-Anwar' that is reported by Imams of People of the House?"

And perhaps another one says: " O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, does this mean that you are not going to follow what we found our fathers following, along the lines of the book of 'Al-Bukhari and Muslim' and other books by Imams of the nation? Why did not our forefathers discover what you discovered of aberrations; as according to your claim you see us in manifest error concerning a lot of beliefs? Since, you deny the intercession of servants before the worshipped Lord, and the torment of the grave, and stoning the married adulterer and seeing Allah openly. You also deny pleasure marriage and the miracles that Allah will grant the Liar Messiah along with different matters that we have found our fathers following! Certainly, you are an insolent liar and not the Awaited Mahdi".
Then, the true Awaited Imam Mahdi raised by your Lord replies to you and says:
{Say, "Has Allah permitted you [to do so], or do you invent lies against Allah ?" (59)
Yunus -Chapter:10 -Verse:59

But, I argue with you with what Allah has Ordered you (to follow), and I give you the proof from the clear verses of the Qur'an that are clear to all Muslims: scholars and common people. For instance, when I deny the intercession of servants before the worshipped Lord, I give you true evidence on this ruling from the clear verses of the Quran in the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{And warn by the Qur'an those who fear that they will be gathered before their Lord - for them besides Him will be no protector and no intercessor - that they might become righteous. (51)
Al-An'am-Chapter:6-Verse 51

And when I deny the punishment of stoning the married adulterer, I give you the clear evidence of the Punishment of free female single adulterers, extracted from the Punishment of females in the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{If they commit indecency after marriage, they receive half the punishment of free women.} (25)
Al-Nisaa -Chapter: 4 -Verse: 24

Furthermore, when I deny the torment of the grave and tell you that the torment befalls the soul and not the body in hell, which is the same hell Allah promised the disbelievers. I give you the clear proof about the whereabouts of disbelievers after death and before the Day of Resurrection; they are in a planet that revolves around the Earth and it is like the sun, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{And they will say, "Why do we not see men whom we used to count among the worst? (62) Were we wrong in mocking them ˹in the world˺? Or do our eyes ˹just˺ fail to see them ˹in the Fire˺?” (63) Indeed, that is truth - the quarreling of the people of the Fire. (64) Say, [O Muhammad], "I am only a warner, and there is not any deity except Allah, the One, the Overpowering.(65) Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, the Mighty, the Pardoning.(66) Say, "It is great news (67) From which you turn away. (68) I had no knowledge of the upper assembly [of the people of fire] when they were disputing (69)
Sad-Chapter:38 -Verses:62-69

So how come a grave is situated above the Earth? But hell is in another planet that revolves around the Earth and its passing is near, and it shall sear the faces of the deniers among you. Perhaps his eminence Sheikh Al-Alwan would like to interrupt me to say: " O you who claim to be the Awaited Mahdi, hold on! How come you say that Allah will destruct the disbelievers who deny the Quran, with the fire of planet Saqar (Hellfire) that shall come to them suddenly while they are still in the worldly life before the Hereafter?

Then, the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani gives him the direct reply extracted from the clear verses of the Quran in the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?"(38) If those who disbelieved but knew the time when they will not avert the Fire from their faces or their backs and they will not be aided (39) Rather, it will come to them unexpectedly and bewilder them, and they will not be able to repel it, nor will they be reprieved. (40)
Al-Anbiyaa' -Chapter: 21 -Verses: 38-40

And perhaps Sheikh Tarek would like to say: " Is it going to wave to mankind on the horizon while they are still in this worldly-life? Then, the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and says: Allah the Exalted Said:
{And what can make you know what is Saqar? (27) It lets nothing remain and leaves nothing (28) waving to mankind (29)
Al-Muddathir -Chapter: 74 -Verses: 27-29

Then, Tarek interrupts me again and says: "What does Allah mean by His Word {waving to mankind (29)}? Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and says: it means that Saqar will appear to mankind, and pass on the Earth from time to time after a long time. And its nearest passing is when night precedes the day, so fear Allah, o people of insight! Do not you know that its nearest passing is one of the Mighty Signs of the Hour after the sun catches up with the moon at the beginning of the month causing the swelling of crescents, so when you first see the crescent you will realize that its age is worth two nights?

And Allah has Sworn with the moon as a sign of the Hour that indicates the passing of Planet Saqar (AKA Nibiru) as its greatest passing is one of the Mighty Signs of the Hour, on the night when night preceeds day due to the passing of Planet Saqar, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{.. it is not but a reminder to humanity.(31)Nay, and by the moon,(32) And [by] the night when it departs (33) And [by] the morning when it brightens, (34) This is but one of the mighty (things), (35) A warning to mankind, (36) To any of you that chooses to go forward (by working righteous deeds), or to remain behind (37)
Al-Muddathir-Chapter: 74-Verses: 31-37

Before the fulfillment of the promise of the greatest conquest in the era of raising the Awaited Mahdi, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{And they say, "When will be this conquest, if you should be truthful?" (28) Say,"On the Day of Conquest the belief of those who had disbelieved will not benefit them, nor will they be reprieved." (29) So turn away from them and wait. Indeed, they are waiting. (30)
Al-Sajdah -Chapter:32 -Verses: 28-30

Indeed, this is the conquest
between those who deny the Reminder (Quran) and those who believe it, it happens on the night when the Planet of Fire passes. So flee to Allah the One the Overpowering, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted: {And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?"(38) If those who disbelieved but knew the time when they will not avert the Fire from their faces or their backs and they will not be aided (39) Rather, it will come to them unexpectedly and bewilder them, and they will not be able to repel it, nor will they be reprieved. (40)
Al-Anbiyaa' -Chapter: 21 -Verses: 38-40

I have given you highlights of other statements a trap for you, perhaps you might dare to argue with me while thinking that you will hold the argument against me because you think you could easily beat me in knowledge; on the contrary, I shall dominate over you with the power of true knowledge and teach what you and your fathers did not encompass knowledge about, will you not fear Allah then?

So come to the Awaited Mahdi's global table of dialogue (Website of Al-Imam Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, the forums of the Islamic tidings), and say: "We will see whether you were truthful or were of the liars, if you dominate over us through the power of knowledge from the clear verses of the Qur'an, indeed Allah has granted you an abundance of knowledge concerning the true clarification of the Qur'an and has Appointed you an honourable Imam (leader) to guide people with the Glorious Quran to the path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy (Allah). But, if you did not dominate over scholars of the nation and one of them dominated over you, it would become clear to Muslim scholars and their nation that you are an insolent liar and not the Awaited Mahdi. Also, all of your supporters must stop following you if you were beaten in knowledge by any of the scholars even in one matter since you have set a judgment on yourself by yourself when you said: "no one argues with me from the Quran except that I hold the argument against him".

Then, Nasser Mohammed replies to them and says: "O pulpit orators and Muftis around the world, you got that! And Allah, the One, the Overpowering, and all the righteous forerunner supporters in the era of dialogue before the appearance are witnesses to that. And the matter is [then] decided, and to Allah [all] matters are returned, He knows the treachery of the eyes and what the hearts conceal

Definitely, I am arguing with you with the true clarification of the Quran, and I extract to you the proof from the clear verses of the Quran. I did not come to you with new revelation! But to take you back to the early teachings by the prophet so that you adopt the same approach that was followed by prophet Mohammed and his companions,which is following the Quran and its true clarification (Sunnah)

Perhaps, Suleiman Al-Alwan would like to interrupt me and say: "This is very weird of you, o Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani! It looks like you sometimes do not believe in the Hadeeths of the prophetic Sunnah at all, and you also call people to follow the Quran and hold firmly to it, while other times you call us to follow Allah's Book and the prophetic teachings!" Then, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to him and says: O your eminence Sheikh Salman Al-Alwan, may Allah bless you! Indeed, I am calling you to follow the Book of Allah and the true prophetic sunnah, except when you find in it what contradicts the clear verses of the Quran, so follow the Quran and hold firmly to it and leave what contradicts the clear verses of the Quran in Sunnah, because this Hadeeth that contradicts the clear verses of the Quran was fabricated by Satan and reported to you by his allies among human devils who show belief and conceal disbelief and evil plotting to turn people away from following the Reminder through Hadeeth. So do not follow Satan, indeed I am to you a trustworthy adviser

O Salman, if you want Allah to Show you the truth, turn to Allah to Guide your heart and do not be among those who hate what Allah has Revealed because it contradicts their desires, so He Made their deeds fruitless as among them are those who strive day and night to put off the Quran's light, but Allah Refuses except to Perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it to prevail

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise to Allah Lord of the worlds
Your brother, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yaman

Translated by: Deena ADEL
Source Text