الموضوع: ..Warning! Safar’s full-moon; September twenty

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي ..Warning! Safar’s full-moon; September twenty

- 1 -
    Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

27 - Muharram - 1443 AH
    04 - 09 - 2021 AD
    03:13 pm

(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Warning! Safar’s full-moon; September twenty

..In the name of Allah the One, the Conqueror

O community of humans, flee, flee to Allah the One, the Conqueror, and do not set up another God with Allah so Allah would chastise you an exemplary chastisement Rather you worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him. Indeed, I am a plain warner to you from Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So flee to Allah. Surely I am a plain warner to you from Him.(50) And do not set up with Allah another god. Surely I am a plain warner to you from Him.(51)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:50-51
    {فَفِرُّوا إِلَى اللَّهِ ۖ إِنِّي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَلَا تَجْعَلُوا مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ ۖ إِنِّي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الذاريات 50 - 51]

You should know for certainty that I am the khalifa of Allah over the worlds; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. I do not speak from Allah except the truth. Here is the sure news to you from Lord of the worlds regarding the full-moon for night of middle of the month Safar: Indeed, Allah has commanded me to announce to the entire humans in rural and urban (areas) about the appointed time of the global full-moon for the upcoming month of Safar for this new year 1443 AH contrary to your astronomical calculations with the computation of the legitimate and astronomical fore-beginning month of Safar according to the crescent sighting. To the fact, miracle of the early full-moon; sign of Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi, with cosmic miracle from Lord of the worlds which is on Monday evening; night of Tuesday 20 - 9 -2021; ratification sign from Lord of the worlds because indeed, the sun will overtake the moon in the crescent of month of Safar, so the crescent of month of Safar would be born before the central pairing for month of Safar, then the crescent would disappear from you, and you would not see it till what Allah pleases because the sun will overtake the moon several nights from the crescents of the (lunar) month of Safar. It is only a command to His khalifa from Allah the One, the Conqueror, to announce to the entire humans; the Muslim and the disbeliever, Arab and non-Arab, in rural and urban (areas) to the entire world that the full-moon sign of the Imam Mahdi for month Safar for this year of yours 1443 will occur exactly as follows in tow brackets [Full-moon Monday seven o’clock], end of vision of the command from Allah, in order for me to announce it to the worlds. Indeed, Allah’s curse be upon the liars, so this means that the global full-moon for month of Safar will get completed in the international moment which is exactly on the twentieth day of September at seven o’clock pm for this year of yours 2021 AD. Indeed, he who warned is free from blame. So be witnesses against yourselves that I have informed you with the news from Allah the One, the Conqueror, that the sun will overtake the moon for the crescent of month of Safar on Monday morning, so the crescent would be born before the central pairing, for this reason the full-moon of Safar will get completed on Monday evening according to the unanimous international date; evening of September twentieth - 2021. Indeed, he who warned is free from blame, and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness. So watch, surely I am with you watching. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But nay, I indeed solemnly swear by the sunset redness (dusk),(16) And the night and that which it envelops,(17) And the moon when it expanded,(18) that you shall ride a level from other level.(19) But what is the matter with them that they do not believe?(20) And, when the Quran is recited to them, they adore (Him) not?(21) In fact, those who disbelieve deny.(22) And Allah knows best what they hide.(23) So announce to them a painful chastisement.(24) Except those who believe and do good — for them is a reward that shall never be cut off.(25)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqãq] 81:16-25
    { فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الإنشقاق ].

So wait in watch for Allah’s promise for ratifying His khalifa; sign from Lord of the worlds, the appointed time of the full-moon of Safar at seven o’clock on evening of (this) day; 20 - 09 - 2021 AD; by the global time unanimously agreed upon it at seven o’clock on Monday evening at sunset on Monday which is night of Tuesday; seven o’clock pm on Monday evening according to the global date unanimously agreed upon it by the entire countries of the world (Arab and non-Arab); seven o’clock on evening of (this) day 20 - 09 - 2021 AD. Woe to the deniers that the sun overtook the moon while they know yet they hide away from the worlds; warning signs from Allah Lord of the worlds so they deny with them the warning signs from their Lord, so they be them equal in hell fire. Indeed, Allah’s curse is upon the arrogant ones upon whom the wrath is brought down, the disbelievers in the warning signs while they know. Surely, curse of Allah and the angels and the people all together is upon them except who repented and believed from among the astronomers and did not conceal (the fact) from the people that the sun overtook the moon then it followed (sun); surely such Allah turn to them mercifully and He is Often-return to mercy, the Most Merciful. And he indeed fails who hides it, and surely he fails who buries it, and certainly he fails who conceals it from among the astronomers. As for the common people of the worlds they certainly know that the sun truly overtook the moon through the early rise of the full-moon after sunset on Monday which is the night of Tuesday by the date: September - 20 - 2021. And Allah will indeed recognize those who turn away and the deniers whom they feel secure from Allah’s plan, so they would never find from themselves a loyal-friend nor helper besides Allah. And they will indeed find out to what final place of turning they will turn back.

verily, do not add to this explanation-statement of mine out of yourselves, or secretly-confine it to your families — Oh community of the best foremost supporters — as a comment out of yourselves to the questioners on your pages — Oh community of supporters in various regions.

O community of the best foremost.. Oh community of every Muslim supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- let the publication and the focus exclusively on this explanatory-statement to the whole world in every way and global means to the people altogether until Allah’s sign come, indeed Allah does not fail His promise, so wait and I am waiting with you too, and say: My Lord forgive, and have mercy, surely You are the Best of those who have mercy, and open (judgement) between us justly and You are the Best of all judges, certainly we seek Allah’s judgement, and every stubborn tyrant (against the truth) would be disappointed; all who turned away from the true explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran, the light of guidance to the path of the all Mighty, the Praised One.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ________

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=360912

اقتباس المشاركة 360912 من موضوع تَحذيرٌ؛ بَدْرُ صَفَر عشرين سبتمبر ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
    27 - محرم - 1443 هـ
    04 - 09 - 2021 مـ
    03:13 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=360846
    ________

تَحذيرٌ؛ بَدْرُ صَفَر عشرين سبتمبر ..

بِسم الله الواحد القهّار، يا معشَر البَشَر الفرار الفرار إلى الله الواحد القهّار، فلا تجعلوا مع الله إلهًا آخَر فيُعَذِّبكم الله عذابًا نُكرًا، بل اعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له إنّي لكم منه نذيرٌ مُبين، تصديقًا لقولِ الله تعالى: { فَفِرُّوا إِلَى اللَّهِ ۖ إِنِّي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَلَا تَجْعَلُوا مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ ۖ إِنِّي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الذاريات ].

واعلَموا عِلمَ اليقين أنّي خليفةُ الله على العالمين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله إلّا الحق، وإليكم الخَبَر اليقين من ربّ العالمين في شأن القَمَر البَدْر ليلة النّصف لشهرِ صَفَر:
    فقد أمَرَني الله أن أُعلن لكافّة البشر في البوادي والحَضَر مِيعاد البَدْر العالميّ لشهر صَفَر القادم لهذا العام الجديد 1443 بِخلاف حساباتكم الفلكيّة بحساب غُرّة شهر صَفَر الفلكيّة والشرعيّة بحسب رؤية الأهِلَّة، كَون مُعجزة القَمَر البَدْر المُبَكِّر آية خليفة الله المهديّ بمُعجِزَةٍ كونيّة مِن ربّ العالمين هي مساء يوم الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء 20 - 09 - 2021 آية التَّصديق مِن ربّ العالمين بسبب أنّ الشمس سوف تُدرِك القَمَر في هلال شهر صَفَر فَيُولَد الهِلال من قبل الاقتران المركزيّ لشهر صَفَر فيختفي عليكم الهِلال فلا ترونَه إلى ما شاء الله بسبب أنّ الشمس سوف تُدرِك القَمَر عِدّة ليالٍ مِن أهِلَّة شهر صَفَر، وإنّما الأمْر مِن الله الواحد القهّار لخليفتِه أن يُعلِن لكافّة البَشَر في البوادي والحَضَر ( المُسلِم والكافر؛ العرب والعجم؛ إلى كافّة العالم ) بأنّ آية بَدْر الإمام المهديّ لشهر صَفَر لعامكم هذا 1443 سوف تحدُث بالضبط كما يلي بين قوسين: ( البدر الإثنين الساعه سبعه ) انتهت رؤيا الأمر من الله كي أُعلِن به للعالمين وأنّ لعنة الله على الكاذبين، فهذا يعني أنَّ بَدْر شهر صَفَر العالميّ سيكتمِل في لحظةٍ عالميّةٍ وهي بالضبط في يوم عشرين سبتمبر الساعة السابعة مساءً لعامكم هذا 2021 مـ، وقد أُعذر مَن أنذر، فكونوا شهداء على أنفسكم أنّي بلَّغتكم بالخَبَر مِن الله الواحد القهّار بأنّ الشمس سوف تُدرِك القَمَر في هلال شهر صَفَر صباح يوم الإثنين فَيُولَد الهلال من قبل الاقتران المركزيّ، ولهذا السَبَب سوف يكتمِل بَدْر صَفَر مساء يوم الإثنين بحسب التاريخ العالميّ المُتَفَق عليه؛ مساء يوم عشرين سبتمبر 2021 الساعة السابعة مساءً، وقد أُعذر مَن أنذر وكفى بالله شهيدًا، فارتقِبوا إنِّي معكم رقيبٌ، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: { فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الإنشقاق ].

فارتَقِبوا لوعد الله لتصديق خليفته؛ آيةً من ربّ العالمين ميعاد بَدْر صَفَر يوم الإثنين الساعة السابعة مساء يوم 20 - 09 - 2021 مـ؛ وبالتّوقيت العالميّ المُتّفَق عليه الساعة السابعة مساء يوم الإثنين عِند غروب شمس يوم الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء؛ الساعة السابعة مساء يوم الإثنين بحسب التاريخ العالميّ المُتَفِقة عليه كافة دول العالم ( العرب والعجم )؛ الساعة السابعة مساء يوم 20- 09 - 2021 مـ، فويلٌ للمكَذِّبين أنَّ الشمس أدركت القَمَر وهُم يعلمون فيُخفون عن العالمين آيات النُّذُر مِن الله ربّ العالمين حتى يُكَذِّبوا معهم بآيات النُّذُر مِن ربّهم فيكونوا معهم سواءٌ في نار جهنَّم، وإنَّ لعنة الله على المُستَكبرين المغضوب عليهم المُكَذِّبين بآيات النُّذُر وهم يعلمون، فإنّ عليهم لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين إلّا مَن تاب وآمن مِن عُلماء الفَلَك ولم يكتُم عن العالمين أنّ الشمس حقًّا أدركت القَمَر فتلاها، فأولئك يتوب الله عليهم وهو التوّاب الرحيم، وقد خاب مَن دسَّاها وقد خاب من دسَّاها وقد خاب من دسَّاها مِن عُلماء الفلك، وأمّا عامّة شعوب العالمين فيعلمون أنّ الشمس حقًّا أدركت القَمَر مِن خلال شروق القَمَر البَدْر المُبَكِّر عِند غروب شمس يوم الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء بتاريخ: 20 - سبتمبر - 2021، ولسوف يَلعن الله الصَّادِّين والمُكَذِّبين الذين يأمَنون مَكْر الله فلن يجدوا لهم من دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا، ولسوف يعلمون أيّ مُنقَلَبٍ ينقلبون.

فلا تزيدوا على بياني هذا شيئًا مِن عند أنفسكم أو تُسرِّوا به لأهليكم يا معشَر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار تعليقًا مِن عِند أنفسكم للسائلين في صفحاتكم يا معشَر الأنصار في مُختَلَف الأقطار.

ويا معشَر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، ويا معشَر كلّ مُسلمٍ ناصرٍ لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، فَليتمّ النَّشر والتركيز بشكلٍ حصريٍّ على هذا البيان لتبليغه للعالم بأسرِه بكلّ حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ عالميّةٍ إلى النّاس أجمعين حتى يأتي وَعْد آية الله، إنّ الله لا يُخلف الميعاد
    ، فانتظرِوا إنّي معكم مِن المُنتَظرين، وقُل ربِّ اغفر وارحم وأنت خيرُ الرّاحمين وافتح بيننا بالحقّ وأنت خيرُ الفاصلين، وبالله نستَفتِح وخاب كلِّ جبَّارٍ عَنيدٍ؛ كافّة المُعرِضين عن البيان الحقّ للقرآن المَجيد نُور الهدى إلى صراط العزيز الحَميد.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    خليفةُ الله على العالمين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي ..Warning of the global full-moon of month of Safar

- 2 -
    Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

30 - Muharram - 1443 AH
    07 - 09 - 2021 AD
    12:14 pm
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Warning of the global full-moon of month of Safar

O community of humans, the sun overtook the moon in month of Safar, Monday morning on date: September - 6 - 2021, and the crescent of Safar sat-down just before sunset on Monday while it’s a newly crescent then the sun meets with at dawn of Tuesday through (Muhaq) the central dark phase while it’s a newly crescent, so this means that global full-moon of month of Safar will rise as a complete full-moon in the entire easts horizons of the humans’ populations; a complete full-moon on Monday evening with the date of 09 - 20 - 2021. And I say: The global full-moon; each is according to the horizon of its rise despite the great time difference where the full-moon rises in the remote east of New Zealand on Monday evening which is night of Tuesday. So the time in countries of the Middle East is Monday morning then it rises as a full-moon on Monday evening which is night of Tuesday over the Middle East countries. In fact, the global time difference between (it) and countries of the remote east is over twelve hours.

Indeed, I am khalifa of Allah; Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I announce the full-moon of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni at the level of the entire humans’ populations so all of them have the moon rise on the date of Monday corresponding September - 20 - 2021, so all of them; the rise of the moon include them on the same date September 20th from the remote East to the Middle East to the remote West.
    Surely this is Impossible in science of the astrophysics that the full-moon would be on Monday evening’ night of Tuesday in the horizons of the whole world on the date: 09 - 20 - 2021, except in one case that the setting down of the crescent of Safar is before sunset of Monday; night of Tuesday while it is crescent of first of the month Safar, and its age began since Monday morning by the time of center of the earth and the universe in the Sacred Mesjid in the honored Mecca.

Astronomers from around the world have planned a mighty plan with the leadership of NASA, the American agency, to hinder (people) away from the sign of the cosmic overtaking. Allah cursed them with a great curse. So here they are, they know the sure knowledge that the astronomical fore-beginning month of Safar is not at sunset on Monday; night of Tuesday in the entire countries of the humans, and that’s because of no dark phase (Muhaq) for the month of Muharram. According to their knowledge (Muhaq) the dark phase for month of Muharram did reach except on Tuesday at dawn and for that they announce the fore-beginning of Safar is on the following day; Tuesday evening which is night of Wednesday astronomically around the whole world, date: September - 8 - 2021. As well, Safar's full-moon rise is on Tuesday, date: September, 21st. O community of astronomers, do you want to double-cross about night of the definite choking night of full-moon in spite of your (arrogant) noses, then you resort to another method and you belittle people’s minds, so you would say : In fact, the full-moon of Safar will be complete at the point of the central (Muhaq) dark phase at dawn of Tuesday?!

Then Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi (the guided one) raises the argument against you and I say: So at whom do you laugh? Indeed, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, that would not be before the astrophysics fore-beginning of the month on Tuesday evening; September - 21st, and I say: If you backed down to the date of the full-moon sign of Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi (the guided one) consequently here you confess about the overtaking event because this means that the crescent of Safar must have been born before the central pairing and the sun met with it while it is a newly crescent.
    How can the full-moon occur to the west of the central (Muhaq) the dark phase while you know that it occurs to the east of the central (Muhaq) dark phase. To the fact, the crescent begins forming after its separation to the west of the central (Muhaq) dark phase, while you know that it occurs to the east of the central (Muhaq) dark phase, to the fact the crescent begins forming after its separation to east of the sun. As for if the opposite occurred and the crescent was born before the paring then this accuses disappearance of the crescent at the beginning of the month and the swelling of the crescents also the early full-moon occurs because of the crescent’s birth while it is to the west of the sun before the event of the central pairing, and the sun meets with it while it’s a newly crescent. So why do you hide that from the worlds while it is a great warning to the humans that the sun overtakes the moon before the night precedes the daylight because of the passage of the planet of chastisement; Saqar. Indeed, woe to you from Allah the One, the Subduer, and Allah will surely make His curse - His angels and the people altogether - to befall against you.

But I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I announce to all humans that the cosmic sign of the full-moon is on Monday evening September - 20th. The complete full-moon would rise after sunset on Monday in spite of the entire humans’ high-noses, with the permission of Allah, the One, the Subduer, and the command is from Allah that I announce the full-moon of the month Safar on Monday at seven o’clock, so beware of Allah’s wrath, and beware of Allah’s plan!
    Indeed, the full-moon will bridle the entire human populations on Monday evening date: September 20th. O who (feel) secure of Allah’s plan, you will indeed come to know then you would never find a loyal-friend nor a helper for you besides Allah. O you who hindered the human populations away from ratifying sign of Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and we announce the news to you and who believed you and they belied the guided one Al-Mahdi khalifa of Allah that the sun overtook the moon so it followed then He followed it with a painful chastisement from Lord of the worlds.

Oh our Allah, open between us with Your true promise, and failed from among the astronomers he who buried it then hid it. Also failed every stubborn tyrant one from the evil decision makers! Oh our Allah, certainly my heart is defeated so grant me victory (with) support of an All Mighty, Powerful, if I You truly know that you have selected me as Your khalifa over the whole world. Surely You are God of the kingdom Who attains His purpose. My patience ran out, and I entrusted my affair to Allah. Oh our Allah, I am Your servant, surely I am not in need of Your servants altogether to make me prevail and support me, so whoever does good, he does good for himself, surely my Lord is Self Sufficient, the Praised.

Oh our Allah, I bear witness that You have selected me as a khalifa of Yours over the whole world, so they rejected to humble their necks to Your khalifa. Oh our Allah, show them what makes them humble by Your means and Your power, surely You do not impose on any soul a duty beyond its scope. So no matter what we warned them about a new extended descendants of (Ba-ooda) tiniest creatures from Your soldiers in which they do not encompass knowledge, they have declared their disbelief in advance, and they said: Known natural mutations (mutated-variants)! And no matter what we warn them about the skirmish of Your chastisement because of the approach of the planet of chastisement behind the secret of the climate disasters; air, land and sea, they would have said: Natural disasters because of global warming! Allah sealed their hearts so they do not believe.

Oh our Allah, there is nothing for them except planet Saqar (their mother is hell’s fire-pit directly to it) it is itself land of planet of chastisement, approaching more and more until it obscure from them the horizons of the sky; South, north, east and west lashing at them with spark of fire, certainly it is sufficient for them and their cradle after their death, it is their refuge, and an evil resort, and put the wicked one upon another, then heap them together, then cast them into hellfire altogether. And guide aright with Your chastisement who are besides the criminals from among Your servants. Surely, You surround the criminals from Your servants among the worlds. Oh our Allah, guide those who if they recognized the truth they would have followed it, certainly You are ever Aware, Seer of Your servants, You know the dishonesty of eyes and that which the chests conceal. Indeed, all matters return to Allah. Whoever desires might, then to Allah belongs the might wholly. And you certainly will come to know; did Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speak the truth or he is one of the liars? Oh our Allah make the word come to pass against the guilty-criminals who exceeded their limits in the cities, in which they made great mischief, pour on them a portion of chastisement. Indeed, You are Watchful over them. The wicked disbelievers will surely come to know to whom the consequence of (hell) as biding-home.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ________

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=361186

اقتباس المشاركة 361186 من موضوع تَحذيرٌ؛ بَدْرُ صَفَر عشرين سبتمبر ..

- 2 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
    30 - محرّم - 1443 ه‍ـ
    07 - 09 - 2021 مـ
    12:14 مساءً
    ( حسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القُرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43334

تحذيرٌ؛ بَدر شهر صَفَر العالميّ ..

يا معشر البشر، لقد أدركت الشّمس القمر في شهر صَفَر صباح يوم الإثنين تاريخ (6 - سبتمبر - 2021) وغرُب هلال صَفَر قُبيل غروب شمس الإثنين وقد هو هلالًا ثم تجتمع به الشمس فجر الثلاثاء في المُحاق المركزيّ وقد هو هلالًا؛ فهذا يعني أنّ بدر شهر صَفَر العالمي سوف يُشرق بدرًا تامًّا في كافّة آفاق مشارق شعوب البشر بدرًا تامًّا مساء يوم الإثنين تاريخ 20 - 9 - 2021، وأقول (البدر العالميّ) كلٌّ بحسب أفق شروقه برغم فارق التّوقيت الكبير يشرق القمر بدرًا في أقصى شرق (نيوزلندا) مساءَ يوم الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء، فالوقت لدى دول الشرق الأوسط صباح الإثنين، ثم يشرق بدرًا تامًّا مساءَ الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء على دول الشرق الأوسط، بل الفرق بين التّوقيت العالميّ وأقصى دول الشرق ما يزيد عن اِثنتي عشرة ساعة.

وإنّي خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أعلن بآية بدر الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ على مستوى كافّة شعوب البشر؛ فجميعُهم شروق القمر لديهم في تاريخ يوم الإثنين الموافق (20 - سبتمبر - 2021)، فجميعهم يحتويهم شروق القمر في نفس تاريخ (20 - سبتمبر) من أقصى الشرق إلى الشرق الأوسط إلى أقصى الغرب، فهذا هو المستحيل في علم الفيزياء الفلكيّة أن يكون القمر البدر مساء يوم الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء في آفاق شروق العالم بأسره في تاريخ (20 - 9 - 2021)، إلّا في حالة واحدة؛ أن يكون غروب هلال صَفَر قبل غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء وهو هلالًا أوّل الشهر (صَفَر) وعمره ابتدأ منذ صباح الإثنين بتوقيت مركز الأرض والكون بالمسجد الحرام في مكّة المكرّمة، وقد مكر علماء الفلك في العالم مكرًا كبيرًا بقيادة وكالة ناسا الأمريكيّة ليصدّوا عن آية الإدراك الكونيّة! لعنهم الله لعنًا كبيرًا، فهاهم يعلمون علم اليقين أنّه ليس غرّة شهر صَفَر فلكيًّا عند غروب شمس يوم الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء في كافّة دول البشر؛ وذلك بسبب عدم محاق شهر محرّم حسب علمهم أنّه لم يبلُغ المحاق لشهر محرّم إلاّ فجر الثلاثاء ولذلك يُعلنون غرّة شهر صفر اليوم التالي مساء الثلاثاء ليلة الأربعاء فلكيًّا في كافّة أنحاء العالم تاريخ (8 - سبتمبر - 2021)، وكذلك شروق بدر صَفَر يوم الثلاثاء تاريخ (21 - سبتمبر)، أم تريدون يا معشر علماء الفلك أن تراوغوا في ليلة الإبدار الخانقة الحتميّة رغم أنوفكم فَمِن ثمّ تلجَأوا إلى أسلوب آخر وتستخفّوا بعقول الناس فتقولوا بل سوف يكتمل بدر صَفَر في نقطة المُحاق المركزيّ فجر الثلاثاء؟!

فمِن ثمّ يُقيم خليفة الله المهديّ عليكم الحجّة وأقول: فعلى من تضحكون؟! فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لا يكون ذلك قبل غرّة الشهر الفلكيّة الفيزيائيّة مساء يوم الثلاثاء (21 - سبتمبر)،
    وأقول: فإذا تراجعتم إلى تاريخ بدر آية خليفة الله المهديّ فهنا اعترفتُم بحدث الإدراك؛ كون هذا يعني أنّ هلال صَفَر لا بدّ أنّه قد ولِدَ من قبل الاقتران المركزيّ واجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلالًا، فكيف يحدث البدر إلى الغرب من المُحاق المركزيّ وأنتم تعلمون أنّه يحدث إلى الشرق من المُحاق المركزيّ كون الهلال يبدأ في التّكوين من بعد انفصاله إلى شرق الشمس، وأمّا لو حدث العكس فوُلِد الهلال من قبل الاقتران فهذا يسبّب اختفاء الأهِلّة في أوائل الشّهر وانتفاخ الأهِلّة ويحدث البدر المُبَكّر بسبب ولادة الهلال وهو إلى الغرب من الشمس من قبل حدث الاقتران المركزيّ فتجتمع به الشمس وقد هو هلالًا، فلماذا تُخفون ذلك عن العالمين وهو نذيرٌ كبيرٌ للبشر أن تُدرك الشّمس القمر من قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار بسبب مرور كوكب العذاب سقر؟! فويلٌ لكم من الله الواحد القهار، فسوف يحلّ الله عليكم لعنتَه وملائكته والناسُ أجمعون.

ولكنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ أُعلن لكافّة البشر بدر الآية الكونيّة مساء يوم الإثنين (20 - سبتمبر) يشرُق بدرًا تامًّا مغرِب يوم الإثنين رغم أنوف كافّة البشر بإذن الله الواحد القهّار، والأمر من الله أن أعلن بدر شهر صَفَر الإثنين الساعة السابعة، فاحذروا غضب الله واحذروا مكر الله! ولسوف يُلجِم بدر صَفَر كافّة شعوب البشر مساء يوم الإثنين تاريخ عشرين سبتمبر 2021، ولسوف تعلمون يا من يأمَنون مكر الله، فلَن تجدوا لكم من دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا يا من صدَدْتم شعوب البشر عن التصديق بآية خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ، ونبشّركم ومَن صدّقكم وكذّب خليفة الله المهديّ بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فتلاها بعذاب أليم من ربّ العالمين.

اللهم افتح بيننا بوعدك الحقّ، وقد خاب من دسّاها فأخفاها من علماء الفلك وخاب كلّ جبارٍ عنيد من صنّاع القرار الأشرار، اللّهم إنّ قلبي مغلوبٌ فانصرني نصرَ عزيزٍ مقتدرٍ إن كنتَ حقًّا تعلم أنّك اصطفيتني خليفتَك على العالم بأسره فإنّك أنت إله الملكوت البالغ أمره، نفد صبري وأفوّض إلى الله أمري، اللّهم إنّي عبدك لستُ بأسف عبادك أجمعين أن يظهروني أو ينصروني، فمن أحسَن فإنّما يُحسِن لنفسه، إنّ ربّي غنيٌّ حميد.

اللّهم إنّي أشهد أنّك اصطفيتني خليفتك على العالم بأسره فأبَوا أن تَخضع أعناقهم لخليفتك، اللّهم فأرِهم ما يخضعهم بحولِك وقوّتك، اللّهم إنّك لا تكلّف نفسًا إلّا وُسعَها، فمهما حذّرناهم من مدَدٍ جديدٍ من جنودك (سلالات بعوضةٍ ما لا يحيطون بها علمًا) فقد أعلنوا كفرهم مسبقاً وقالوا: تحوّرات طبيعيّة معروفة! ومهما حذّرناهم من تناوش عذابك بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب وراء سرّ كوارث المناخ جوًّا وبحرًا وبرًّا لقالوا: كوارث طبيعيّة بسبب الاحتباس الحراريّ! طبعَ الله على قلوبهم فهم لا يؤمنون.

اللّهم إنّه ليس لهم إلّا كوكب سقر (أمّهم الهاوية إليهم مباشرة) بذاته أرض كوكب العذاب يقترب أكثر فأكثر حتى يحجب عنهم آفاق السماء جنوبًا وشمالًا وشرقًا وغربًا ترميهم بشَررٍ من نار، فهي حسبُهم ومِهادهم من بعد موتِهم ومأواهم وساءت مصيراً، واجعل الخبيث بعضه فوق بعض واركُمْه في نار جهنّم جميعًا، واهدِ بعذابك ما دون المجرمين من عبادك فإنّك محيطٌ بالمجرمين من عبادك في العالمين، اللّهم وأهدِ الذين لو علِموا الحقّ لاتّبعوه، إنّك بعبادك خبيرًا بصيرًا، تعلم خائنة الأعين وما تُخفي الصّدور وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور،
    ومن أراد العزّة فإنّ العزّة لله جميعًا، ولَسوف تعلمون أصَدَق ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أم كان من الكاذبين؟ اللّهم فأحِقّ القول على المجرمين الذين طغَوا في البلاد فأكثروا فيها الفساد فصُبّ عليهم سَوط عذابٍ إنّك لهم لبِالمِرصاد، ولسوف يعلم الفجّار الكفّار لِمَن عُقبى الدّار.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربّ العالمين..
    خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. ..Monday full-moon seven o'clock
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-09-2021, 09:54 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 25-08-2018, 07:26 PM
  3. Hashtag of the complete full-moon through the twitter about the complete full-moon for month Dhul Qada for your year 1439
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 25-07-2018, 10:18 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-03-2017, 03:24 PM
  5. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 20-11-2014, 11:18 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك