Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Muharram - 19 - 1443 AH
27 - 08 - 2021 AD
11:24 am

(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..The origin of Corona and its hidden secret

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

O community of decision makers (leaders of the human populations) and the head of them is the honorable American president (Joe Biden), did not I say to you (all) that I know from Allah what you do not know about the origin of Corona and its hidden secret to the worlds? And the truth came under light (became manifest) to who desires the truth. So he only has to put the word search on the worldwide internet with the following search words:
..Explanatory-statements of the hidden Ba-ooda series for Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=324273

So you would find the truth of the complete case file regarding the coronavirus from beginning to end. That’s to whom he committed himself to read it seriously and truthfully without mocking then you would find in it healing from coronavirus without vaccine nor medicine, and find in it the solution and decisive word yet it is not a jock for the explanatory-statement of coronavirus for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

O community of supporters, (make it) to the international trend to save the human populations from the prowess of the upcoming monster coronavirus, and the prowess of Al-Rajifa asteroid, and the disaster of planet of chastisement; calamity, and what will make you know how terrible is the calamity?! The major overwhelming catastrophe; the worst and most bitter right at the doorsteps. That is (Saqar( planet of chastisement. So often I warned the humans from the approach of the planet of chastisement while it was still in the northern horizon. Then it (came) nearer from behind the sun crossing a line of the longitude of the polar circle, and it is about to rise suddenly over the people of earth from the south side of earth.

I swear by Allah the One, the Subduer, that you will see the roundness of disc of the planet of chastisement; (Saqar) when it rises from south of the earth, so it would block the space from the southeast to the southwest, then it comes to you suddenly. That is (Saqar) planet of chastisement that passes from time to time over the horizon of the earth of the humans. Indeed, whoever warned is excused (from blame). And I swear by Allah the One, the Subduer, that I do not vibrate the voice in poetry nor I exaggerate in prose without right, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones of whom they say about Allah what they do not know. In fact; that is (Saqar) planet of chastisement which Allah promised you about it passage in the world’s life in the decisive Reminder (the grand Quran) from Allah’s major signs.Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The human-being is a creature of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so do not ask Me to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) (Nay), in fact it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:37-40
{ خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ الأنبياء ].

So often I warned the decision makers and the entire human populations, since sixteen years ago and few months (whom they turn away from the grand Quran with lack of ratification to the true explanatory-statement for the Quran the knowledge authority of Allah’s khalifa over the worlds), then most of the people rejected but to disbelieve. I surely know that (all the disbelievers and the Muslims) will believe in it but when it surprise you suddenly from a near place, although it approached to you, had skirmishes with you by its climate war while it is still in a far distance of which the sun, moon and earth got affected yet it did not cause remembrance to you; (of which the world suffers from war disaster of the deadly climate changes) and owners of the global warming theory hindered you from ratifying and you believed them after their theory cleared to them it was wrong a hundred percent because it violated their long term predictions (extended forecast), and the events of now became contrary to the global warming theory, and their theory became void, but they hid the secret-talk. Also it cleared to all followers of global warming that they were wrong yet they hid the secret-talk. Therefore, they have no (choice) but to believe in Allah's khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who has been warning the humans from the planet of chastisement; since sixteen years and a number of months.

Indeed, the end has come to the deniers of the planet of chastisement, so Allah would seize them with it from a near place on the night of its passage although it had skirmishes with them by affecting climate of earth while it is still in a distant place, yet it did not cause remembrance to them, and they denied it. Definitely, they will believe in it on the day of the greatest terror, so they would believe in it when it arrives then it would seize them from a near place as what was done to their kind (who lived) before. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: The Truth has come, and falsehood neither originates, nor reproduces.(49) Say: If I err, I err only to my own loss; and if I go aright, it is because of what my Lord reveals to me. Surely He is Hearing, Nigh.(50) And if you were to see when they become terrified, but (then) there will be no escape and they will be seized from a nearby place;(51) And they will say: We believe in it. And got close to them the skirmishes from a distant place.(52) And they indeed disbelieved in it before, and they utter conjectures with regard to the unseen from a distant place.(53) And a barrier is placed between them and that which they desire, as was done with their kind (who lived) before. Surely they are in a disquieting doubt.(54)}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:49-54
{ قُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ قُلْ إِن ضَلَلْتُ فَإِنَّمَا أَضِلُّ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِي ۖ وَإِنِ اهْتَدَيْتُ فَبِمَا يُوحِي إِلَيَّ رَبِّي ۚ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ قَرِيبٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سبأ ].

.O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness

O community of the best foremost supporters (the electronic army of the Imam Mahdi), do not slack in delivering the message to seek saving the human populations. Indeed, woe from chastisement on a destructive day at the doorsteps to those who hinder the people from believing. O possessors of understanding-minds, keep your duty to Allah and believe in His Book the grand Quran and follow the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Whoever belie Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi he surely belie the authority of the clear decisive signs of the Quran to the scholars of the nation and the common Muslims.

I say it now in short: O Muslims, planet of chastisement has arrived and became near, so the weakest of faith is to save yourselves and believe in the true caller from your Lord before He seize you with the criminals from a nearby place, so proclaim unity of Allah and worship Him, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and do not be of the polytheists, and disbelieve in the intercession of (Allah’s) servants before the worshiped Lord because this is association (with Allah). Indeed, association is a grievous wrong to yourselves, and know that Allah does not forgive to associate (anyone) with Him. So fear Allah the Extreme in punishment before the arrival of the planet of chastisement, planet of hell with painful chastisement.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
________

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=360347

اقتباس المشاركة 360347 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 22 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
19 - محرم - 1443 هـ
27 - 08 - 2021 مـ
11:24 صباحًا
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=360168
________

منشأُ كُورونا وسِرّه المَكنُون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..
يا مَعشَر صُنَّاع القرار ( قادة شعوب البشر ) وعلى رأسِهم الرئيس الأمريكيّ المُحتَرَم ( جو بايدن )، ألم أقُل لكُم إنّي أعلم مِن الله ما لا تعلمون عن منشأ كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون عن العالمين؟ وحَصْحَص الحقّ لِمَن يريد الحقّ، فما عليه إلا فقط أن يقوم بوضع كلمة بحثٍ في الإنترنت العالميّة بكلمات البحث التالية:
( سلسلةُ بيانات البعوضة الخفيّة للإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني .. )
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=324226

فَتَجِدوا حقيقة مَلَفّ القضيّة كاملة في شأن فيروس كورونا مِن البداية إلى النّهاية، فذلك لِمَن كَلَّف نفسه لقراءتها بَجَدٍّ وصِدقٍ من غير استهزاءٍ، فيجد فيها الشّفاء من فيروس كورونا من غير لقاحٍ ولا دواءٍ، ويجد فيها الحَلّ والقول الفَصْل وما هو بالهزل لبيان سرّ فيروس كورونا للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

وإلى الترَند العالميّ يا معشر الأنصار لإنقاذ شعوب البشر من شرّ فيروس كورونا القادم الوَحْش؛ وشرّ كويكب الرّاجفة، وقارعة كوكب العذاب ( القارعة )، وما أدراك ما القارعة؟! الطّامة الكُبرى الأدهى والأمَر على الأبواب؛ ذلكم كوكَب العذاب ( سَقَر )، فلَكَم حذّرتُ البشر من اقتراب كوكب العذاب وهو كان لا يزال بالأُفُق الشماليّ، فاقترب مِن خَلف الشمس عابرًا خَطّ طول الدائرة القُطبيّة وأوشك أن يُشرِق بغتةً على أهل الأرض من جِهة جنوب الأرض.

وأُقسِم بالله الواحد القهّار أنّكم سوف ترون استدارة قُرص كوكَب العذاب ( سَقَر) حين شروقه مِن جنوب الأرض فيحجُب الفَضاء من الجنوب الشرقيّ إلى الجنوب الغَربيّ فيأتيكم بغتةً؛ ذلكم كوكب العذاب ( سَقَر ) اللواحة بأُفُق أرض البشر، فقد أعذَر مَن أنذَر، وأُقسِم بالله الواحد القهّار أنّي لا أتغنّى لكم بالشِّعر ولا مُبالِغٌ بغير الحقّ بالنثر وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين؛ مِن الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون، بل ذلكم كوكب العذاب ( سَقَر ) الذي وعدكم الله بمرورها في الحياة الدنيا في مُحكَم الذِّكر ( القرآن العظيم ) مِن آيات الله الكُبرى، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: { خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ الأنبياء ].

فَلَكَم حذَّرت صُنّاع القرار وكافّة شعوب البشر ( منذ ستة عشر عامًا وبِضعة أشهُرٍ ) المُعرضين عن القرآن العظيم من عدم تَصديق البيان الحقّ للقرآن (سُلطان عِلم خليفة الله على العالمين) فأبى أكثر النّاس إلّا كفورًا، وأعلم أنَّكم سوف تؤمنون به ( جميع الكافرين والمُسلمين ) ولكن حين يباغتكم من مكانٍ قريبٍ، برغم أنّه لَكَم ناوشكم بحربه المناخيّة وهو لا يزال في مكانٍ بعيدٍ فتأثَّرت منه الشمس والقمر والأرض ولم يُحدِث لكم ذِكرًا ( ما يُعاني منه العالم من حرب قارعة التغيّرات المناخيّة القاتِلة ) وصَدُّوكم عن التَّصديق والنجاة أصحاب نظريّة الاحتباس الحراريّ وصَدَّقتموهم من بعد ما تبيَّن لهم أنّ نظريّتهم كانت خاطئة مائة بالمائة بسبب أنّه خالفَ توقّعاتهم بعيدة المَدى، وحدث الآن فأصبح مُخالفًا لنظريّة الاحتباس الحراريّ وخابت نظريَّتهم وأَسَرّوا النّجوى! وتبَيَّن لكافة أصحاب نظريّة الاحتباس الحراري أنَّهم كانوا خاطئين وأسَرّوا النّجوى! إذًا فليس لهم إلّا أن يُصَدِّقوا خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ الذي يُحَذِّر البَشَر من كوكب العذاب منذ ستة عشر عامًا وبِضعة أشهر.

وجاءت نهاية المُكَذّبين بكوكب العذاب، فسيأخذهم الله به من مكانٍ قريبٍ ليلة مروره برغم أنّه ناوشهم بتأثُّر مناخ الأرض وهو لا يزال في مكانٍ بعيدٍ ولم يُحدِث لهم ذِكرًا وكذَّبُوا به، وحتمًا سوف يؤمنون به يوم الفَزَع الأكبَر، فيؤمنون به حين وصوله فيأخذهم من مكانٍ قريبٍ كما فعل بأشياعهم مِن قبل، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: { قُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ قُلْ إِن ضَلَلْتُ فَإِنَّمَا أَضِلُّ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِي ۖ وَإِنِ اهْتَدَيْتُ فَبِمَا يُوحِي إِلَيَّ رَبِّي ۚ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ قَرِيبٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سبأ ].

اللهم قَد بلَّغت.. اللهم فاشهد.

فلا تهِنوا في التَّبليغ يا مَعشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار ( جيش الإمام المهديّ الإلكترونيّ ) للسعي لإنقاذ شعوب البشر، فويلٌ للذين يَصُدّون الناس عن التّصديق مِن عذابِ يومٍ عقيمٍ على الأبواب، فاتَّقوا الله يا أولي الألباب وفِرّوا إلى الله وصَدِّقوا بكتابه القرآن العظيم واتَّبعوا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد، واعلموا أنّ الله شديد العقاب لِمَن عصى الله وكذَّب بخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فمن يُكَذِّب خليفة الله المهديّ فقد كَذَّب بسلطان آيات القرآن البيّنات المُحكَمات لعلماء الأمّة وعامّة المسلمين.

وأقولها الآن بكلّ اختصار:
يا مُسلمين.. كوكَب العذاب وصَل وصار قريبًا، فأضعف الإيمان أنقِذوا أنفسكم وصَدِّقُوا بداعي الحقّ مِن ربّكم قبل أن يأخذكم مع المجرمين مِن مكانٍ قريبٍ، فوحِّدُوا الله واعبدوه وحده لا شريك له ولا تكونوا من المُشركين، واكفروا بشفاعة العبيد بين يدَي الربّ المعبود كون ذلك شِركًا؛ والشِّرك ظُلمٌ عظيٌم لأنفسكم، واعلموا أنّ الله لا يَغفِر أن يُشرَك به، فخافوا الله شَديد العِقاب من قبل وصول كوكَب العذاب ( كوكب الجَحيم بعذابٍ أليم ).

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفةُ الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.
________
اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..