Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

19-Muharram-1443 AH
27-August-2021 AD
11:24 PM

According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns

The Origin of Corona and Its Well-Concealed Secret

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, O decision-makers, leaders of human populations, including first and foremost, the respectable President of America: Joe Biden, did I not say to you that I know from Allah that which you do not know about the origin of Corona and its secret that is concealed from the worlds?

And the truth has come to light to whoever wants to follow the truth, they just have to search on the internet using these search keywords: "The Hidden Ba'ouda Series by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni" Hence, you find the truth about the full case file concerning Coronavirus from start to finish. Certainly, this applies to him who has bothered himself to read it diligently and truthfully without mockery, then he finds the cure for Coronavirus without vaccine nor medicine, and he finds the solution and the decisive statement that is not to be taken for amusement in regards to the clarification of the secret of Coronavirus by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

O my supporters, rush to ascend the global trend (on the internet) to save human populations from the evil of the coming monster of Coronavirus, the evil of the asteroid of Al-Rajefah*, and the evil of the calamity of the Planet of Torment (A.K.A Nibiru/PlanetX); the striking calamity and what can make you know what is the Striking Calamity! The greatest catastrophe which is most wretched and most bitter that is Planet Saqar and it is just around the corner. How often did I warn mankind from the approach of the Planet of Torment (Saqar) while it was still on the northern horizon, then it has come close to behind the sun, crossing the longitude of the arctic circle and it is about to suddenly rise on people of Earth from the south side of the Earth? I swear by Allah the One, the Overpowering that you will see the roundedness of the disk of Saqar, the Planet of Torment when it suddenly rises from the south side of the Earth blocking the horizon from the southeast to the southwest; that is Saqar, the Planet of Torment, that waves in the horizon of the Earth, and forewarned is forearmed

Translator's note: "Al-Rajefah" is the transliteration of the Arabic word الراجفة
Its literal meaning is the Quaking. Al-Rajefah is an asteroid of torment that will inevitably strike the United States of America and fall wherever the evil Former President of the USA, Donald Trump is

And I swear by Allah, the One, the Overpowering that I am not unjustly chanting to you in poetry nor exaggerating in prose,and I seek refuge in Allah to be of the ignorant ones who speak untruth about Allah while they know (it). This is Saqar, the Planet of Torment, which Allah Has Promised you of its passing in this worldly-life in the clear verses of the Reminder, the Great Quran and it is among the greatest signs of Allah. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted
Man was created hasty: I will show you My signs soon, so do not ask Me to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this promise (be fulfilled), if ye are truthful?(38)
If only the disbelievers knew that a time will come when they will not be able to keep the Fire off their faces or backs, nor will they be helped. (39)It will come upon them suddenly and stupefy them; they will be powerless to push it away; they will not be reprieved. (40)

Al-Anbiya'-Chapter:21- Verses: 37-40

And how often did I warn decision makers and all human populations 16 years and a couple of months ago, those who turn away from following the Great Quran from not believing the true clarification of the Qur'an which is the power of knowledge of Allah's caliph on the worlds, but most of the people refused except to disbelieve. And I know that you will believe in it Muslims and non-Muslims but when it ambushes you from a near place, even though it has skirmished you with its climatic war while it was in a place far-off, and it has affected the sun, moon , and Earth but what the world is suffering due to the war calamity of the lethal climate changes did not cause them to be mindful, and those who invented the global warming theory have turned you away from believing the truth and from surviving and you believed them after it had been cleared to them that their theory is 100% untrue as it has gone against all their far-reaching expectations

Certainly, what is happening now is against the global warming theory and their theory has failed, and they have concealed their private conversation (about the failure of their theory). It had been cleared to those who invented the global warming theory that they were wrong but they kept quiet about it, and they have no choice but to believe Allah's caliph, Al-Mahdi (the guided one) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni who has been warning people for 16 years and a couple of months

The downfall of those who disbelieve in the Planet of Torment has come and Allah shall destroy them with it from a near place on the night of its passing, even though it has skirmished them through affecting the Earth's climate while it is in a place far-off but it did not cause them to be mindful. Also, they denied its presence but they will surely believe in it on the day of the greatest terror when it arrives and seizes them from a near place as was done with the people of their kind before, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

Say, "The truth has come, and falsehood can neither begin [anything] nor repeat [it]." (49) Say, “If I am astray, the loss is only mine. And if I am guided, it is ˹only˺ because of what my Lord reveals to me. He is indeed All-Hearing, Ever Near.” (50) And if you could see when they are terrified but there is no escape, and they will be seized from a place nearby. (51) And they will [then] say, "We believe in it!" But how for them will be the skirmish from a place far away? (52) And they had already disbelieved in it before and would cast slanders on the unseen from a place far away. (53)when a barrier has been placed between them and what they desire, just as was done with their kind before? They were deep in doubt and suspicion. (54)

Quran - Saba' - Chapter:34 -Verses: 49-54

O Allah I have delivered, O Allah be my Witness

O righteous forerunner supporters, the electronic army of Al-Imam Al-Mahdi who endeavor to save human populations, do not weaken in delivering my statements. Woe to those who turn people away from believing the truth, from the torment of a disastrous day that is just around the corner. O people of reason, fear Allah and flee from Allah to Him, believe His Book (the Great Quran) and follow Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, and know that Allah is severe in punishment to whoever disobeyed Allah and disbelieved in His caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni. Indeed, whoever disbelieves in Allah's caliph, Al-Mahdi, has disbelieved in the power of the clear verses of the Quran that are clear to the Ulama (scholars) of the nation and common Muslim people

And I am briefly saying it now: O Muslims, the Planet of Torment has arrived and has become near. So the least thing you can do is to save yourselves and believe the Caller to the truth from your Lord before it seizes you with the wrongdoers from a near place. For that reason, believe that there is only One God, and worship Him alone, and be not of the polytheists. Disbelieve in the intercession of servants before the worshipped Lord as this is called "Polytheism" and associating others with Him is truly the worst of all wrongs that you could ever do to yourselves. And know you that associating partners with Allah is unforgivable, so fear Allah, the most severe in punishment before the arrival of the Planet of Torment (the Hellfire Planet of a painful punishment)

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah the Lord of the worlds
Allah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL
Source Text