A Universal Sign Verifying The Guided Caliph
(Vicegerent) Of Allah

The guided Imam, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni
29 / Zul-Hijjah / 1442 AH
8 / 08 / 2021 AD
11:23 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca], mother of towns)

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, may prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets of Allah, from the first of them to the last of them, Muhammad, the messenger of Allah with the Holy Qur’an. O You who believed, pray for him and salute him in all respect, we do not differentiate between any of Allah’s messengers and we are Muslims (submitting) to Allah.

From the Caliph (vicegerent) of Allah, the guided Imam, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni to both Arabs and non-Arabs all over the World: O people, I, the guided Imam, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni, indeed Allah has set me on the Earth a vicegerent upon all the world, He has chosen me upon you, and increased me extensively in the true knowledge of the clarification (of the Holy Qur’an). Indeed, Allah gives His Sovereignty to whomever He wills, and He is All-Embracing and All-Knowing.

Verily, I am obligated to say nothing about Allah except the truth, and I previously announced to you a universal sign by
the command of Allah, which was the appearance of the Full Moon (of the month of Zul-Hijjah) on Friday evening, (Saturday night), that full moon was the verifying sign of the guided Imam, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni, as Allah has made the Full Moon appear before its set time in the month of Zul-Hijjah for this year of 1442 AH, thus, a universal sign has occurred on Friday evening, (Saturday night), by the command of Allah.

But that has not caused you to take heed because of those averting away amongst the astronomers who claimed it was normal for the moon of Zul-Hijjah to appear as a Full Moon on Friday evening, (Saturday night), and they know they are liars. So how for the moon of the month of Zul–Hijjah to appear as a Full Moon on Friday evening, (Saturday night), before the night of Sunday that was scientifically calculated to be its time to appear fully illuminated according to the astrophysical sciences unless the Sun has caught up with the Moon so that the waxing crescent was born before the solar Eclipse then the Sun aligned with it in at the time of the Syzygy (the central alignment of Sun – Moon – Earth) while it was a waxing crescent.

But they made fools of people’s minds, claiming it is just a matter of astronomical arithmetic, and they know they are liars because they know that the Syzygy (the central alignment) means that the light of waning crescent of the previous month has disappeared and the face of the Moon is totally dark, and Allah has given this event a name in the Holy Qur’an which is ‘the Old Urjoon’
Verifying the Word of Allah the Exalted:

وَآيَةٌ لَهُمْ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُمْ مُظْلِمُونَ (37) وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَهَا ذَلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ (38) وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّى عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ (39) لا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ )
صدق الله العظيم [يس: 37-40
And a sign to them is the night, We strip from it the day, so they are left in darkness. (37) And the sun runs to a stopping place for it, that is the determination of the All-Mighty, the All Knowing. (38) And the moon, We have determined for it stages (phases) until it returns to its first old Urjoon (New Moon phase). (39) It is not for the Sun to catch up with the Moon, nor for the night to overtake the day. And all (of them) in an orbit are swimming. (40)
[Surah: 36- Ya-Seen- Verses: 37-40]

Thus, after the occurrence of the Old Urjoon (New Moon), the waxing crescent of the new month is born starting on the day after that of the syzygy (the central alignment). And it is well-known to astronomers that the beginning of the month of Zul-Hijjah for this year of 1442 was calculated to be on Saturday evening, the night of Sunday, not on Friday evening, the night of Saturday. But the Full Moon which is the verifying sign for the guided Imam, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni, occurred on Friday evening, the night of Saturday, a universal Sign from Allah, the All-Mighty, the All- Wise.

I call Allah to witness, and sufficient is Allah as a witness that I, the Caliph (vicegerent) of Allah, the guided Imam, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni, announce by the command of Allah that the Sun has caught up with the Moon, and furthermore, Allah has supported me with another Sign that will occur on Friday evening, the night of Saturday, on the date of 28th of Zul-Hijjah 1443.

As I promised you with the truth, before the event, a decisive Sign from Allah, and then the Moon of Zul-Hijjah had waned (darkened) by God’s Words (to Be), after that, the waxing crescent of Muharram was born before the set time of the Syzygy (the central alignment) of the month of Muharram 1443, around the time of the dawn of Saturday night where the Sun was to the East of the Moon. This is a universal sign that is extraordinary to the astrophysical sciences, and the night of the appearance of the Full Moon of this month of Muharram is to be Friday evening, the night of Saturday, as perhaps it may become a remembrance for you, otherwise Allah will afflict you with severe torment.

O you decision makers, leaders of all countries, you have no choice, you either submit to the vicegerent of Allah upon the world, the Imam Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni, or Allah will deform you into pigs the way He cursed a group of the Sabbath-breakers (in old times) before you. O leaders of Arabs and non-Arabs, fear Allah the Severe in torment, or He will punish you the way He wills, and then He will curse you with a great curse and afflict you in addition to those who turned away from the remembrance of the Holy Qur’an with a severe torment.

And besides Allah you will never find any guardian or protector from His torment, so fear Allah the Severe in torment. And know that Allah is the Forgiver for whoever repents and turns back (in obedience) to Him. O Arabs and non-Arabs, fear Allah as He has declared War on you which you call 'Climate changes disasters', indeed, it is a war on you from Allah, my Lord and your Lord.

And know that the one (Allah) who has commanded war on you with the climate war is himself the one who has sent on you one of His tiniest soldiers in the Book, that is what you call 'Corona' which is not corona (it is not a virus) it is but a descendant of Ba'ouda (gnat) that you encompass no knowledge about.

Allah verifies me in everything with His omnipotence, and shows your lies, you who disbelieve in Allah, Lord of the worlds, who claim to be sufficient to face the war of the Godly climate torment, may Allah set a seal on every obstinate and arrogant heart. And I warn you of an extensive severe torment from Allah, and to Allah all matters return. O Allah I have delivered the message, O Allah bear witness.

And our appointed date is Friday evening, the night of Saturday, when the Moon of the Hijri month of Muharram 1443 will appear as a Full Moon according to your Hijri calendar. And it would only happen if the guided Imam, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni, the vicegerent of Allah, was truthful in announcing to all mankind by the ordinance of Allah, the One, the Vanquisher, that the Sun has caught up with the Moon and the waxing crescent has been born before the solar eclipse, then the Sun aligned with it while it was a waxing crescent.

And on the night when the Moon of Muharram 1443 appears as a Full Moon, we certainly will know if the guided Imam, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni, was truthful or of the liars. Indeed, the curse of Allah will be upon the liars who avert from the true call from their Lord. O Arabs and non-Arabs, woe to you from a coming torment on the night when Saqar (the torment planet) comes into view from the southern Horizon of the Earth.

So, believe that the Sun has caught up with the Moon, a verifying sign for the vicegerent of Allah, the guided Imam, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni, before the night overtakes the day. I am not exaggerating in prose without the truth. O Allah I have delivered the message, O Allah bear witness, and sufficient is Allah as a witness between me and you.

May peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah, Lord of the world.

The Caliph (vicegerent) of Allah, the guided Imam, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

Translated by: Shaima FAHMY
Edited by: Danny KADDOURA and Tracy SIDDALL

ترجمة لبيان: آية كونية لخليفة الله المهدي
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43078