Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04 - Muharram - 1443 AH
12 - 08 - 2021 AD
05:47 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Image of the (new) crescent (for) month of Muharram 1443 in the state of overtaking

Allah’s peace, mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, and I ask Allah to bestow bless upon you wit the Bliss of His Greatest goodly-pleasure that’s greater than the bliss of His Heavenly garden the beloved ones of my heart for the sake of my Lords Love, and the twins of my soul; the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, (those who are certain among them) the elite of humanity and best of all creatures who are certain in the true explanatory-statement for the grand Quran ratified the narration, glory be to Him, and who is more truthful in word than Allah? And who is more truthful in narration than Allah? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Do they not consider the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what things Allah has created, and that it may be that their doom has drawn near? In what narration after this will they then believe?(185) Whomsoever Allah leaves in error, there is no guide for him. And He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.(186)}Truthful Allah the Great : [Al-A`arãf] 7:185-186
{ أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٨٥﴾‏ مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]. Or did they look at what is around them of heaven and earth and found everything normal?! Or are there truly changes in heaven and earth, and it is truly their end has approached? In spite of the high nose of every arrogant; haughty, turns away from the Reminder (Quran) of his Lord and does not care about his reckoning. Surely, to Allah is his return then upon Him is the reckoning of his (deeds). Glory be to Him, the exalted Most High above what they associate (with Him) beyond measures. How often I advised them, but they do not like the advisers, and Allah did not wrong them, but they wrong themselves. We belong to Allah and to Him is the eventual return.

O our Allah I have delivered the Message.. O our Allah bear witness. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=358628

اقتباس المشاركة 358628 من موضوع صورة هلال شهر محرّم 1443 وهو في حالة إدراك ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
04 - محرم - 1443 هـ
12 - 08 - 2021 مـ
05:47 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43075&page=4&p=358594#post358594

صورة هلال شهر محرّم 1443 وهو في حالة إدراك ..

سلام الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته وأنعمَ عليكم بنعيم رضوانه الأكبر من نعيم جنّته أحبّة قلبي في حبّ ربّي وتوائم روحي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور (الموقنين منهم) صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة الموقنين بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم أصدق الحديث سبحانه، ومَن أصدقُ مِن الله قيلًا؟ ومَن أصدقُ مِن الله حديثًا؟ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: { أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٨٥﴾‏ مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

أم أنّهم نظروا إلى ما حولهم من السّماء والأرض ووجدوا كلّ شيءٍ طبيعيّ؟! أم أنّ فيه حقًّا تغيّرات في السماء والأرض وأنّه حقًّا اقترب أجلُهم؟ رغم أنف كلّ جبّار متكبّر مُعرِض عن ذِكر ربّه ولا يبالي بحسابه؛ فإلى الله إيابه ثم إنّ عليه حسابه، سبحانه وتعالى عمّا يشركون علوًّا كبيرًا، فلَكَم نصحتُ لهم ولكن لا يُحبّون الناصحين، وما ظلمهم الله ولكن أنفسَهم يظلمون، إنّا لله وإنّا إليه راجعون.

اللهمّ قد بلغتُ.. اللهمّ فاشهد، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.