Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

10 - Dhul Hijjah - 1442 AH
20 - 07 - 2021 AD
12:01 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..O community of the worlds, here is this great news to you

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from khalifa of Allah over the worlds; the Imam Mahdi, the human who Allah taught him the comprehensive explanatory-statement for the Quran..

I call on Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient for a Witness that indeed your world came to an end, and your other world has come also your reckoning approached while you are heedlessly turning away from following this grand Quran upon an equal level whether the Muslims, Christians or Jews and the entire atheists who deny (existence of Allah) Lord of the worlds, and the people altogether except upon whom my Lord has mercy. Surely my Lord has commanded me to inform you to look at what is happening around you earth in order for you to know that truly your appointed end got nearer while you turn away heedlessly because of the more and more approach of Saqar; planet of chastisement . Certainly, you will find your sun suffers from the raging and roaring because of the approach of the planet of chastisement; Saqar. It has become behind your sun and it is about to rise over you suddenly from south of the sun and earth. So listen and comprehend what we will say to you with Truth, and Allah’s curse be upon the lairs: Indeed you shall see it when it rises over you suddenly from the south of earth, even though it will pass far off from your earth; between your earth and beyond the sun from the south side of the sun and earth. But from the enormity of diameter the planet Saqar; it will obscure the southern horizon when it rises. Surely the diameter of planet Saqar will block the south side of space, and with fine precision of the (accurate) description; it will obscure the southern space from the remote southeast till the remote south west passing through the space of your planet casting sparks as castle from clay sulfur and yell brass; elements been fashioned and marked by your Lord for the guilty-criminals, initially (the spark) would set forth as like the size of a high castle then scatters into meteors as if it is a cluster bomb penetrates the atmosphere shield as rain of fire and brass, so where is the escape??!

I swear by Allah the One the Subduer, I do not vocally-sing to you with poetry nor exaggerate unjustly with prose, in fact this news in the decisive Reminder; the grand Quran. Allah’s ever true promise surely Allah does not fail to fulfill (His) promise. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Man is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve only know the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) Nay, in fact it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa] 21:37-40
{ خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الأنبياء ].

How often I warned you since a hundred and forty four thousand minutes ago of what you do not know about the six digit and it is about to end, perhaps the supporters rush to math to seduce themselves and their families, far from, very far that you can know until he who Allah granted him the knowledge of the Book to teach you and the worlds, that is the man who the All Merciful taught him the comprehensive explanatory-statement for the Quran, yet not by the knowledge of number of verses of the Quran with which Allah did not send an authority, in fact I know the messages from words of the grand Quran. I call on Allah to witness and Allah is Sufficient for a Witness that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not have new revelation; rather the comprehensive explanatory-statement for the mention of you and the mention of those who were before you, and I do not have except one condition for the entire humans which is: Resorting to Allah’s Book the grand Quran for judgement. In which Allah combined the mention of you and the mention of who were before you and Allah translated it to Arabic speaking tongue. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Or, have they taken gods besides Him? Say: Bring your proof. This is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa] 21:24
{ أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ ۖ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾ ‏} صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الأنبياء ].

O People, listen and understand what I will say it with Truth: the glad tiding of sending the man who Allah taught him the explanatory-statement of the entire verses of the Book of which Allah excused messengers of the Book to manifest it yet Allah taught messengers of the Book that the entrusted to explain it for the worlds is the man who Allah sends at the end of time among the numbered nation in the Book (in era of Al-Mahdi); that is Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi who you dispute about him. Indeed, that entire messengers of Allah by the Book foretold their people and warned them from their enemy; the accursed-outcast satan, and they gave them the good news about sending the man who Allah grants him the knowledge of the Book; that is the proof of Allah’s khalifa over the worlds that’s in order for him to manifest for the worlds the verses which Allah prohibited the ancient nations to ask their messengers about it so it does not grief them after their belief then it would be the reason of their sedition; for the fact it will be great for the minds due to their ignorance about scientific-knowledge about it, then they do not believe in it if Allah taught His messengers the explanatory-statement of it then they disbelieve in it consequently they revert as disbelievers after their belief, So [messengers of the Book among (both jinn and mankind) Thaqalin] told their people that these verses with which Allah will send a man from the righteous and Allah grants him knowledge of the Book as challenge from Lord of the worlds among the (equipped) numbered nation (at end of time) that possess science that Allah encompassed them from the knowledge by which Allah did not encompass the entire ancient nations, so Allah seduced them with what He taught them then they became servants of nature of physics yet they forgot that Allah is the One Who placed physics of nature for the universe and the climate (glory be to Him). So Allah sent the promised man who Allah grants him knowledge of the Book, yet not some knowledge of the Book! In fact, (all) knowledge of the Book and by who is sufficient as challenge to the worlds from Allah; (after Allah in his scientific-knowledge level about Allah’s kingdom, glory be to Him).

O community of the worlds, issue of claiming the identity of the Awaited Mahdi is not an easy matter, to the fact he is entrusted with the knowledge of the Book; by manifesting verses of the Book which Allah prohibited people of the messengers to ask about it; in order not to give them trouble, so manifesting it would be cause their sedition and doubting Allah’s messengers consequently they disbelief in it then Allah would make their hearts deviate. For that Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, ask not about things which if made known to you would give you trouble; and if you ask about them when the Quran is being revealed, they will be made known to you. Allah pardons this; and Allah is Forgiving, Forbearing.(101) A people before you indeed asked such questions, then became disbelievers therein.(102)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:101-102
{ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَسْأَلُوا عَنْ أَشْيَاءَ إِن تُبْدَ لَكُمْ تَسُؤْكُمْ وَإِن تَسْأَلُوا عَنْهَا حِينَ يُنَزَّلُ الْقُرْآنُ تُبْدَ لَكُمْ عَفَا اللَّهُ عَنْهَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ حَلِيمٌ ‎﴿١٠١﴾‏ قَدْ سَأَلَهَا قَوْمٌ مِّن قَبْلِكُمْ ثُمَّ أَصْبَحُوا بِهَا كَافِرِينَ ‎﴿١٠٢﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة المائدة ].

Therefore, Mohammad messenger of Allah announced by command of Allah that whoever disbelieved in the message of the grand Quran that he came with it to give glad tidings with a challenge from Allah by sending the man who Allah teaches him the comprehensive explanatory-statement for Allah’s Book the grand Quran. So he would uphold the argument against the worlds; against whoever deny anything from the scientific verses so Allah would make him the dominant over the worlds by his knowledge in what they disputed about, and not only in the doctrinal issues in fact people possessing knowledge about the medical physics will differ in regard what you call it (corona). And physics of nature science and the formation and the causes of what you call it climatic disasters, so Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad AL-Yemeni would decide between them in what they differed therein with a condition that what he taught them they find it true upon the actual reality with a rate far from wrong rather 1+1=2 without doubt nor suspicion. So I would not bring to you the judgement between you with conjecture from my own self, in fact you have a condition upon me will not be belied that I bring it to you from the decisive grand Quran which was revealed (sent down) upon the illiterate prophet, seal of prophets and messengers; Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, for that Allah commanded His messenger that whoever denied the grand Quran to challenge them with Allah and His khalifa Al-Mahdi; the man who Allah grants him knowledge of His Book the grand Quran, so he would uphold the argument against them with knowledge and logic of physics and from the decisive grand Quran. The appointed time of the challenge from Allah the Mighty, the Praised, has come — O community of deniers (disbelieving) in the grand Quran which sent down upon Mohammad messenger of Allah to the entire people, so whoever belied Mohammad messenger of Allah with the grand Quran he will surely find the response in the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who disbelieve say: You are not a messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you and whoever has knowledge of the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:43
{ وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ‎﴿٤٣﴾ ‏} صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الرعد ].

Indeed, this is the true proof about how knowing Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed (the guided one; supporter to Mohammad) prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, which is: the authority of knowledge of the true explanatory-statement for the Quran in various fields of your doctrinal and the scientific physics differences.

O community of the ignorant among leaders of the human nations: Surely the theory of global warming will become zero at the left (null and void), Allah did not send an authority with it. In fact, you will find the reason of what you call it climate changes it’s because the approach of planet of chastisement (shows up to humans from time to time) it sways then rises by the southern horizon to plant earth, then passes between the sun and earth, so do not stop factories of your economy and cut off your sustenance. Our fatwa with truth has preceded previously before the terror of the climate changes befall you that has no relation with what the scientists of climate and formation claim that it is because of carbon of the humans’ factories. I swear by Allah, the One, the Subduer, soon you will know that the scientists of environment and climate, also the astronomers, what they were claiming became zero at the left. By no means, Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would have contradiction about my fatwas since more that sixteen years ago that it is because of the skirmishes of planet of chastisement from far place, and it got nearer more than before, so whenever gets nearer to your earth the level of Allah’s climate war is raised because of its effect on the sun, earth and moon, surely we are truthful and you will certainly come to know. So look at what is around you from the heavens and earth, is there something approaching planet earth?? Surely, your appointed term got near while you did not wake up from your unawareness and you did not respond to Allah’s caller and His khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

: And I warn you the final warning
You should look at what is around you from heaven and earth, surely you will find that what affected the sun, moon, earth and other planets is planet Saqar. In fact, it approached more from a distant place and became near and the end of yours has approached, so you have to carry out Allah’s command by the scientific look to the fact of the approaching planet of chastisement. So the end of your term is near if you do not believe yet that Allah chastised you with minor chastisement by the hidden soldiers (what you call it corona yet it is not corona). O children of Adam, Allah lead you on with it from where you do not know, about the initiation of Ba-ooda virus of the blood from the lesser chastisement for you may resort to Allah for refuge and turn back away from your misguidance, so you would obey Allah and His khalifa, and follow the true caller from your Lord. Allah will certainly nullify your entire vaccines by new and strong soldiers then Allah would make your vaccines against you as distress, grief and sorrow ; did not avail a thing against you. While the plant Saqar that approaches your earth is most grievous and most bitter. I did not advise you this advice out of myself, in fact you find it in the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who reject Our messages — We lead them (to destruction) step by step from whence they know not.(182) And I grant them respite. Surely My scheme is effective.(183) Do they not reflect (that) there is no madness in their companion? He is only a plain warner.(184) Do they not consider the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what things Allah has created, and that it may be that their doom has drawn nigh? In what announcement after this will they then believe?(185) Whomsoever Allah leaves in error, there is no guide for him. And He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.(186)}Truthful Allah the Great: [Al-A`arãf] 7:182-186, and confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So leave Me alone with him who rejects this announcement. We shall overtake them by degrees, from whence they know not.(44) And I bear with them, surely My plan is firm.(45)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:44-45
{ وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿١٨٢﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿١٨٣﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَتَفَكَّرُوا ۗ مَا بِصَاحِبِهِم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿١٨٤﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ [يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٨٥﴾‏ مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الأعراف ]،
{فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ سورة القلم ].

Oh our Allah, I have delivered the message.. Oh our Allah, bear witness, and I bear witness for the supporters who are witnesses over delivering the message to the worlds; that you do not slack in delivering the message nor rest.

O community of the best foremost supporters.. O community of Muslims and the truth seekers among the worlds: Wishing that each year you be good and steadfast upon the Truth till judgement day.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Khalifa of Allah over the worlds; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=356026

اقتباس المشاركة 356026 من موضوع يا معشرَ العالمين، إليكُم هذا النّبأ العظيم ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
10 - ذو الحجة - 1442 هـ
20 - 07 - 2021 مـ
12:01 مساءً
( حسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=355989

يا معشرَ العالمين، إليكُم هذا النّبأ العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، مِن خليفة الله على العالمين الإمام المهديّ الإنسان الذي علّمه الله البيان الشامل للقرآن ..
أُشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيدًا أنّها انتهت دُنياكم وجاءت آخرتكم واقترب حسابكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ مُعرِضون عن اتّباع هذا القرآن العظيم على حدٍّ سواء المسلمين أو النّصارى أو اليهود وكافّة المُلحدين بربّ العالمين والنّاس أجمعين إلاّ من رحم ربّي.

فقد أمرني ربيّ أن أُنبّئكم أن تنظروا إلى ما يجري من حول أرضكم كي تعلموا
أنّه حقًّا اقترب أجلُكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ مُعرِضون بسبب اقترابِ كوكب العذاب سقر أكثر وأكثر، فسوف تَجدون شَمسكم تُعاني من التّغيّظ والَزّفير بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب سقر، فقد صارت من خلف شمسكم وأوشكت أن تشرق عليكم بغتةً من جنوب الشمس والأرض، فاسمعوا وعوا ما سوف نقوله لكم بالحقّ وأنَّ لعنة الله على الكاذبين: فسوف ترونها حين تُشرِق عليكم بغتةً من جنوب الأرض! ورَغم أنَّها سوف تمُرّ بعيدًا عن أرضكم؛ بين أرضكم ودون الشمس من جهة الجنوب الشمسيّ والأرضيّ، ولكن من ضخامة قُطر كوكب سقر سوف تحجب أُفُق الجنوب حين شروقها؛ فسوف يَسد قُطر كوكب سقر جهة الجنوب الفضائيّة وبدقّةٍ متناهيةٍ في الوصف سوف تحجب الفضاء الجنوبي من أقصى الجنوب الشرقيّ إلى أقصى الجنوب الغربيّ عابرةً في فضاء كوكبكم ترمي بشررٍ كالقصر من طينة الكبريت والنحاس الأصفر؛ عناصر مُسوّمة عند ربك للمجرمين، تُطلِق بادئ الأمر كُتَلًا كمثل حجم القَصر المَشيد ثم تتناثر إلى شُهُبٍ كأنّها قنابل عنقوديّة فتخترق الغلاف الجويّ مطرًا من نارٍ ونحاس، فأين المفر؟؟!

وأقسم بالله الواحد القهّار أنّي لا أتغنَّى لكم بالشعر ولا مُبالغٌ بغير الحقّ بالنثر بل هذا الخبر في مُحكَم الذِّكر القرآن العظيم، وعد الله إنّ الله لا يُخلف الميعاد، تصديقًا لقولِ الله تعالى:
{ خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الأنبياء ].

فَلَكَم أنذرتُكم منذ مائة وأربعة وأربعين ألف دقيقة مِمّا لا تعلمون من خانة السِتّ وأوشكت أن تنقضي، وربَما الأنصار يهرعون للحساب لفتنة أنفسهم وأهليهم، هيهات هيهات أن تعلموا حتى يُعَلِّمكُم والعالمين مَن آتاه الله علم الكتاب؛ ذلكم الإنسان الذي يعلّمه الرحمن البيان الشامل للقرآن، وليس بعلم أرقام آيات القرآن الذي ما أنزل الله بها من سلطان بل أعلم بآيات من كلماتِ القرآن العظيم، وأُشهِد الله وكفى بالله شهيدًا أنّه ليس لدى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ وحيٌ جديد؛ بل البيان الشّامل لذِكركم وذِكر من كان قبلكم، وليس لي غير شرطٍ واحدٍ على كافّة البشر هو: الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم الذي جَمع الله فيه ذِكركم وذِكر مَن كان قبلكم وترجَمهُ اللهُ إلى لسانٍ عربيٍّ مُبين تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{ أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ ۖ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾ ‏} صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الأنبياء ].

ويا أيّها الناسُ، اسمعوا واعقِلوا ما سوف أقوله لكم بالحقّ: إنّ بُشرى بعث الإنسان الذي يُعَلِّمه الله بيان كافّة آيات الكتاب التي عفى الله رسل الكتاب عن بيانها وعلّم الله رسل الكتاب أنّ المُكلَّف ببيانها للعالمين الإنسان الذي يبعثه الله في آخر الزمان في الأمّة المعدودة في الكتاب؛ ذلكم خليفة الله المهديّ الذي فيه تختلفون، ألا وأنّ كافّة رُسل الله بالكتاب أخبروا أقوامهم فحذّروهم من عدوّهم الشيطان الرجيم وبشّروهم ببعث الإنسان الذي يؤتيه الله عِلم الكتاب؛ ذلكم هو برهان خليفة الله على العالمين وذلك حتى يُبيّن للعالمين الآيات التي نهى الله الأمم الأولى أن يَسألوا عنها رسلهم حتى لا تسوؤُهم من بعد إيمانهم فتكون السّبب في فتنتهم؛ كونها سوف تَكبُر على عقولهم نظرًا لجهلهم العلميّ عنها ثم لا يُؤمنون بها لو عَلَّم الله رسله ببيانها ثم يكفروا بها فيرتدّوا بعد إيمانهم كافرين، فأخبروا أقوامهم ( رسل الكتاب من الثّقلين ) أنّ تلك الآيات سيبعث الله بها رجلًا من الصالحين يؤتيه الله علم الكتاب تحدٍّ مِن ربِّ العالمين في الأُمّة المعدودة ذاتِ العلوم ( آخر الزمان ) أحاطهم الله مِن العلوم بما لم يُحِط به كافّة الأمم الأولى فَفَتنهم الله بما عَلّمهم فأصبحوا عبيد الطبيعة الفيزيائية ونَسوا الله الذي وضع فيزياء الطبيعة للكون والمناخ ( سُبحانه )،
فبعَث الله الإنسان الموعود الذي يؤتيه الله علم الكتاب وليس عِلمًا من الكتاب! بل عِلم الكتاب وكفى به تحدّيًا مِن الله للعالمين؛ ( مِن بعد الله في درجته العلميّة بِمَلكوت الله سبحانه ).

ويا معشر العالمين، ليست مسألة مَن يَدَّعي شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظر بالأمر السّهل، كونه مُكَلَّفًا (بعلمِ الكتاب) ببيان آيات الكتاب التي نهى الله أقوام الرُّسل أن يسألوا عنها حتى لا تسوؤهم فيكون بيانها سبب فِتنتهم وشكّهم في رسل الله فيكفروا بها ثم يُزيغ الله قلوبهم، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَسْأَلُوا عَنْ أَشْيَاءَ إِن تُبْدَ لَكُمْ تَسُؤْكُمْ وَإِن تَسْأَلُوا عَنْهَا حِينَ يُنَزَّلُ الْقُرْآنُ تُبْدَ لَكُمْ عَفَا اللَّهُ عَنْهَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ حَلِيمٌ ‎﴿١٠١﴾‏ قَدْ سَأَلَهَا قَوْمٌ مِّن قَبْلِكُمْ ثُمَّ أَصْبَحُوا بِهَا كَافِرِينَ ‎﴿١٠٢﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة المائدة ].

ولذلك أعلَن محمّدٌ رسول الله (بأمرٍ من الله) أنّه مَن كَفَر برسالة القرآن العظيم الذي جاء به أن يُبشِر بالتحدّي من الله ببعث الإنسانِ الذي يُعلّمه الله البيان الشامل لكتاب الله القرآن العظيم فيقيم الحُجّة على العالمين؛ على من أنكر أيّ شيءٍ من الآيات العلميّة فيجعلُه الله المُهيمن على العالمين بعلمه فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، وليس في المسائل الفقهيّة فحسب بل سوف يختلف أهل عِلم فيزياء الطّب في شأن ما يُسمّونه ( كورونا )، وفيزياء علوم الطبيعة والتكوين وأسباب ما يُسمّونها بالكوارث المناخيّة فيَفصل بينهم خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون بشرط أنّ ما عَلَّمهم يجدونهُ الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي بنسبة متناهية عن الخطأ؛ بل 1+1=2 لا شكّ ولا ريب، فلا آتيكم بالحُكم بينَكم بالظنّ من عند نَفسي بل لكم شرطٌ علينا غير مكذوبٍ أن آتيكم به من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم الذي تنزّل على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين النّبي الأُمّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، ولذلك أمر الله رسوله (أنّ من كذَّب بالقرآن العظيم) بأن يتحدّاهم بالله وخليفة الله المهديّ الإنسان الذي يؤتيه الله علم كتابه القرآن العظيم فيقيم عليهم الحُجّة بالعلم والمنطق الفيزيائيّ ومِن مُحكَم القرآن العظيم، وجاءَ قدر التّحدي من الله العزيز الحميد يا معشر المُكَذّبين بالقرآن العظيم الذي تنزّل على مُحمّدٍ رسول الله إلى النّاس كافّة، فَمَن كذَّب محمدًا رسول الله بالقرآن العظيم فسوف يَجد الرّد في قول الله تعالى:
{ وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ‎﴿٤٣﴾ ‏} صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الرعد ].

فهذا هو البرهان الحقّ عن كيفيّة معرفة خليفة الله المهدي النّاصر لمحمّد صلى الله عليه وسلّم تسليمًا هو: سُلطان عِلم البيان الحقّ للقرآن في مختلف مجالات اختلافكم الفقهيّ والعلميّ الفيزيائيّ.

ويا معشر الجاهلين من قادات شعوب البشر: لسوف تُصبِح نظريّة الاحتباس الحراريّ صِفرًا على الشّمال ما أنزل الله بها من سلطان، بل سوف تجدون أنّ سبب ما تسمّونها بالتغيّرات المُناخيّة هو بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب ( اللّواحة للبشر ) تَلوح فتُشرق بالأفق الجنوبيّ لكوكب الأرض فتمرّ بين الشّمس والأرض، فلا تُوقِفوا مصانع اقتصادكم وتَقطعوا أرزاقكم، وسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ من قبل أن يصيبكم ذُعر التغيّرات المناخيّة أن ليس لها علاقة بما يزعم به عُلماء المناخ والتكوين أنّه بسبب كربون مصانع البشر! وأقسم بالله الواحد القهّار أنّكم سوف تعلمون عمّا قريبٍ أنّ ما كان يزعم به علماء البيئة والفلك والمناخ صار صفرًا على الشّمال، ولا ولَن يتناقض خليفةُ الله المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ عن فتواي منذ أكثر من ستة عشر عامًا أنّه بسبب تناوش كوكب العذاب من مكانٍ بعيد، وقد اقترب أكثر من ذي قبل، فكلّما اقترب من أرضكم رُفِع عيار حرب الله المُناخيّة بسبب تأثيره على الشمس والأرض والقمر وإنّا لصادقون ولسوف تعلمون! فانظروا لِما حولكم من السّماء والأرض هل يوجد شيءٌ ما يقترب من كوكب الأرض؟؟ فقد اقترب أجلكم وأنتم لم تفيقوا من غفلتكم ولم تستجيبوا لداعي الله وخليفته المهدي ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ.

وأُنذِركم إنذارًا أخيرًا:
أن تنظروا لِما حولكم من السّماء والأرض، فسوف تجدون أنّ الذي أثَّر على الشمس والقمر والأرض وكواكب أخرى هو كوكب سقر، بل اقترب أكثر من مكانٍ بعيدٍ وصار قريبًا واقترب أجلكم، فَنفِّذوا أمر الله بالنّظرة العلميّة لحقيقة اقترابِ كوكب العذاب، فقد اقترب أجلكم إذا لم تُصَدِّقوا بَعد أن عَذَّبكم الله بالعذاب الأدنى بجنودٍ خفيّةٍ ( ما تسمونه كورونا وما هو بكورونا )، واستدرجكم الله به من حيث لا تعلمون عن منشأ فيروس بعوضة الدّم يا بني آدم من العذاب الأدنى لعلكم تلجأون إلى الله وترجعون عن ضلالكم فتطيعون الله وخليفته وتتّبعون داعي الحقّ من ربّكم، وسوف يبطل الله كافّة لقاحاتكم بجنودٍ جديدةٍ وشديدةٍ ثم يجعلُ الله عليكم لقاحاتكم غمًّا وهمًّا وحسرةً لم تُغنِ عنكم شيئًا، وكوكبُ سقر الذي يقترب من أرضكم أدهى وأَمَرّ، ولم أنصحكم بهذه النصيحةِ من ذات نفسي، بل تجدونها في قول الله تعالى: { وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿١٨٢﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿١٨٣﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَتَفَكَّرُوا ۗ مَا بِصَاحِبِهِم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿١٨٤﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٨٥﴾‏ مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الأعراف ]، وتصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: { فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿٤٥﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة القلم ].

اللّهم قَد بلّغتُ.. اللّهم فاشهدْ، واشهد على الأنصار شُهداء التّبليغ للعالمين أن لا يَهِنوا في التّبليغ ولا يستكينوا.

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، ويا معشر المسلمين والباحثين عن الحقّ في العالمين: كُلّ عامٍ وأنتم طيّبون وعلى الحقّ ثابتون إلى يوم الدين

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله على العالمين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..