الموضوع: It is Forbidden in the Book of Allah to Kill Those Who Have Abandoned Islam and The Disbeliever Who Did Not Fight You in Your Religion, So Fear Allah, Listen and Obey

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. smiling face It is Forbidden in the Book of Allah to Kill Those Who Have Abandoned Islam and The Disbeliever Who Did Not Fight You in Your Religion, So Fear Allah, Listen and Obey

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

25- 12- 1436 AH
    08-10-2015 AD
    09:46 AM
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

It is Forbidden in the Book of Allah to Kill Those Who Have Abandoned Islam and The Disbeliever Who Did Not Fight You in Your Religion, So
    Fear Allah, Listen and Obey

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, Prayers of (forgiveness) and peace be upon the messenger of Allah, Muhammad, and all of the believers. O, believers! Invoke Allah’s forgiveness upon him, and salute him with worthy greetings of peace

O nation scholars, certainty the guilt of killing a soul without right in the Book is worth killing all mankind, so fear Allah and do not let yourselves go to waste by the false ruling, hence you earn Allah's anger upon you and He Curses you a great curse

And I, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, bear witness to Allah and sufficient is He as a witness that I do not find in the Book of Allah the Great Quran that Allah Has permitted you to kill whoever abandons Islam, so how could you disobey the judgment of Allah the Exalted in His Word:

And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe, and whoever wills - let him disbelieve."}?

Al-Kahf -Chapter:18 -Verse: 29

And how could you disobey the judgment of Allah in the clear verses of His Book:

Surely this ˹Quran˺ is only a reminder to the whole world— (27) For whoever wills among you to take a right course (28)}?

At-Takwir -Chapter:81 -Verses: 27-28

Also, how could you disobey the judgment of Allah in the clear verses of His Book:
    {There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. }?
    Al-Baqarah-Chapter: 2 -Verse: 256

I swear by Allah that many of the judgments in the religion of Islam have come from the false judgments of the devil that have been inserted (into Islam), and they are not of the judgments of Allah the Most Merciful of all. So whoever is man enough among Muslim scholars, let him reveal himself and register with his (true) name and photo on my website so that we have a dialogue concerning the judgment of killing him who has abandoned Islam and the judgment of religious freedom of Allah's servants. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

Say, " Allah [alone] do I worship, sincere to Him in my religion, (14) So worship what you will besides Him (15)

Az-Zumar-Chapter:39 -Verses: 14-15

O nation scholars, I swear by Allah whom there is no God worthy of worship except Him that you will never survive what you are experiencing except by hurrying to apply Allah's judgments with truth so you extract them from the clear verses of His Book with truth without an atom's weight of injustice

As for your today's judgments, most of them have come to you from the accursed devil in Hadeeth and inserted narrations. Although I believe that the true prophetic teachings have come from Allah except for what have contradicted the clear verses of the Quran among them (Hadeeth), certainly they have come to you from other than Allah; meaning that, they have come to you from the accursed devil

So would you be pleased to hold firmly to the judgments of the accursed devil and to turn away from the judgment of Allah the most Merciful of all! Who would save you from a great torment?

And the greatest injustice that you would do to yourselves is to say about Allah that which you do not know. Surely, whoever sees that he owns a bridling knowledge to use against Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, let him reveal himself and register with his real photo and name

And If I did not shut his mouth through Allah's logic in the clear verses of the Great Quran, I would be a liar and not the awaited Mahdi the owner of the Knowledge of the Book. Certainly, Allah would never raise the truth to follow your desires

And the Mahdist call is about to reach 11 years and you are still turning away from the judgment of Allah! So what is it that you want me to call you to take for judgment?

I swear by Allah, If I have lived with you for 1000 years I would not have called you except to take the Great Quran (Allah's message to mankind and jinn) for judgment that is saved from alteration and fabrication. O Allah I have delivered, O Allah be my Witness

O righteous forerunner supporters, deliver this statement of mine and do not weaken or submit because of those who are disbelieving but (deliver it) to be absolved before your Lord, and perhaps they may fear Him

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah Lord of the worlds
    The caller to Allah's way with insight from his Lord; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL

SOURCE TEXT

2. افتراضي

❤️❤️❤️
    May Allah grant you well Deena

3. افتراضي

Thank you Shosho habbty, you too ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-11-2017, 07:22 AM
  2. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 07-12-2016, 04:09 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-09-2016, 05:00 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-02-2016, 05:33 PM
  5. No to the foreign invasion in the Arab world, Arab rulers obey and fear Allah!
    بواسطة محمود في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-12-2013, 07:49 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •