Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

03- Shawwal - 1442 AH
15- 05 - 2021 AD
06:40 PM
(According to the official time of Makkah mother of towns)

The Corruption of the Zionist Jews in the Land of Al-Aqsa Mosque Has Reached its Zenith

May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah along with the bliss of His pleasure be upon you, and Eid Mubarak to you and all Muslims. As for Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, his Eid is not happy, as his heart is aching for what is happening of the heinous crimes committed against the Palestinian people, but Allah is More Merciful towards them than His servant and we are waiting for His mercy to hasten the empowerment and the manifest victory by His Power and Might; and breaking events from the Lord of the worlds as it is out of my hands

And may the fervor of peoples towards Al-Aqsa Mosque and Muslims in Palestine be a reason to revive their hearts and unite their rows, indeed the dilemma is within the Arab and Non-Arab Muslim leaders especially the influential decision-makers among Arabs and Non-Arabs. And we shall wait to see what will Allah Do, as Imam Mahdi is waiting for either victory or a direct command from Allah by the Word "Be" [so it is] so they are (pigs), and He Curses whomever He Wills a great curse!

Surely, transgression against Allah's sanctities (happens) so that Allah May Distinguish the evil from the good (people), in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

You see those with sickness in their hearts racing for their guardianship, saying ˹in justification˺, “We fear a turn of fortune will strike us.” But perhaps Allah will bring about ˹your˺ victory or another favor by His command, and they will regret what they have hidden in their hearts. (52) ˹Only then,˺ the believers will ask ˹one another˺, “Are these the ones who swore solemn oaths by Allah that they were with you?” Their deeds have been in vain, so they have become losers. (53) O you who have believed, whoever of you should abandon his faith - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing. 54

Al-Ma'idah -Chapter:5 -Verses: 52-54

Moreover, major consecutive incidents are approaching, and know that Allah's abhorrence is more terrible (than your abhorrence one of another). O my beloved ones in Allah's love, every session has a different discussion as this new statement is a final reminder to Muslims in regards to what is happening in Palestine and Al-Aqsa Mosque of the zionist's aggression since the last days of the month of Ramadan, since they have reached the zenith of their greatest corruption and no matter how much they cause destruction, the victory of Allah has come and Allah will get revenge for Himself and His House (Al-Aqsa Mosque) (by your hands) and His steadfast servants around Al-Aqsa Mosque, along with the oppressed and wronged ones in the worlds, so do not grieve over what Allah will do to the arrogant ones

I swear by Allah, I am surprised at my supporters as how do you covet in the guidance of the arrogant ones who if they see the way of truth they do not adopt it as a way no matter how much they knew with knowledge of certainty that I am Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed?! And o my beloved ones in Allah's love, indeed we call upon Allah to Guide those whom if knew with knowledge of certainty that I am the caliph of Allah upon them, would follow the caller to His path and obey the caliph of Allah in obedience to the command of Allah. Indeed, Allah did not raise Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed to guide the devils from mankind, jinn, and from each gender; but those short of that among His servants, as for His servants who hate the bliss of His pleasure Within, Exalted is He, how would Allah Guide them when the interpretation of the true clarification has come true in reality, and now you are in the midst of fulfilling the promise of Allah with empowerment in the worlds to subject them to obey the caliph of Allah the Mahdi (the guided one) Nasser Mohammed?! In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

And if there was any Qur'an by which the mountains would be removed or the earth would be broken apart or the dead would be made to speak, [it would be this Qur'an], but to Allah belongs the affair entirely. Then have those who believed not accepted that had Allah willed, He would have guided the people, all of them? And those who disbelieve do not cease to be struck, for what they have done, by calamity - or it will descend near their home - until there comes the promise of Allah. Indeed, Allah does not fail in [His] promise. (31)

Ar-Ra'd -Chapter:13 -Verse: 31

And my beloved supporters in Allah think that the command of Allah does not come except on a lunar day of fasting Ramadan! But Abraham's honored guests visited Allah's messenger, Abraham, at forenoon and he seated them then stealthily advanced towards his family to cook lunch for his guests and he got busy slaughtering the calf then he roasted it with his wife and offered it (roasted calf) to his guests. Perhaps my beloved supporters would like to say: "What do we deduce from this (situation)?", then Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed replies to them and says: " If the torment events do not take place except in a lunar day of fasting Ramadan, Abraham, the messenger of Allah, would have sat with them to make sure if they are fasting or not so he either prepares the calf for Iftar* after sunset or lunch. However, I find in the Book (the Great Quran) that he prepared lunch for them at noon

Translator's note: "Iftar" is the meal eaten by Muslims after sunset during Ramadan

As he (Abraham) has no doubt his guests are not fasting, and if he had stayed with them for a little while, they would have told him about the good tidings of the knowledgeable boy and he would have known that they are the angels of the Most Merciful that are Jasad* who do not eat and he would not have slaughtered the calf as he did so to accommodate his guests, the Munkareen (strangers) people

Translator's note: "Jasad" is the transliteration of the Arabic word "جسد". When angels are personified they are called "Jasad"; meaning that they only have the external appearance of mankind but they do not eat or drink, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted
And they say, "Why was there not sent down to him an angel?" But if We had sent down an angel, the matter would have been decided; then they would not be reprieved. (8) And if We had made him an angel, We would have made him [appear as] a man, and We would have covered them with that [garments] in which they cover themselves. (9)

Al-An'am -Chapter:6 -Verses: 8-9

And Al-Munkaroun means strangers; he did not know them before neither did he ask them where they are from, but he started to prepare their lunch then they spoke with him after they had given him the tidings (of the knowledgeable boy) and he argued with them concerning the people of Lot and they confirmed to him that the command of Allah has come and there will reach them a punishment that cannot be repelled. Also, they told him: "put the calf in a bowl (to be a ready food for you) and leave with your wife towards where Allah Commanded you, that is why Allah the Exalted said

And We delivered him and Lot to the land which We had blessed for the worlds.

Al-Anbiya' -Chapter:21 -Verse:71

Then, they (angels) left the house of the messenger of Allah, Abraham, may Allah's prayers of (forgiveness), blessings, and peace be upon him and his family, on feet until they arrived at the city of, the prophet of Allah, Lot (on feet also) and they were dressed in pleasant garments, the best of what people wear. They entered the city in the afternoon heading towards the house of the prophet of Allah Lot (Allah's prayers of (forgiveness) and peace be upon him) and they saw them while coming. Hence, Lot, the prophet of Allah saw their beauty and said: "This is a distressful day", as they came to them during the day and he saw their beauty along with others and Allah the Exalted said

And when Our messengers, [the angels], came to Lot, he was anguished for them and felt for them great discomfort and said, "This is a distressful day." (77)
Hud -Chapter:11 -Verse:77

And that was not out of hatred for the arriving guests, but he knows about the immorality done by his people that no one has preceded them in from among the worlds and that is why he was distressed and worried (by their arrival). Indeed, the honored guests of Abraham are the same guests of Lot peace be upon him, so he welcomed and seated them (at his house) while not knowing who they are, then he stealthily advanced towards his family and daughters to prepare dinner for his guests, as they arrived in the afternoon so he wanted to offer them dinner. Hence, (the men of his people) rushed towards his house and demanded his guests while he did not know that they are angels who are sent by the Lord of the worlds to (order them) to leave with his family in a part of the night. And o my beloved supporters, I do not want to hold you and the researchers up and I do not want to clarify more to you, and what frightens me the most is that many supporters turn themselves and their families away (from following the truth) along with their friends who were about to follow and believe them! What brings grieve unto themselves and turn their families and friends away with, is that they set the torment's date without (certain) knowledge from Allah; contradicting the command of Allah in the Word of Allah the Exalted

And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?"(25) Say, "The knowledge is only with Allah, and I am only a clear warner."(26)
Al-Mulk -Chapter:67 -Verses: 25-26

O (my) supporters, how many times did I warn you at each time not to turn yourselves and your families away (from following the truth) by setting the torment's date, as Allah Has the most perfect wisdom and He is All-Aware of His servants since they impatiently hasten the evil before the good. Even if you were about to convince them with the Caller of truth from their Lord then you set the torment's date; hence, those who have no sense shall delay following the Caller to the truth until their hearts find comfort when it (the torment) befalls them, and Allah the Exalted said:

And they say, "When is [the fulfillment of] this promise if you should be truthful?"(48)
Say, "I possess not for myself any harm or benefit except what Allah should will. For every nation is a [specified] term. When their time has come, then they will not remain behind an hour, nor will they precede [it]."(49) Tell them ˹O Prophet˺, “Imagine if His torment were to overcome you by night or day—do the wicked realize what they are ˹really˺ asking Him to hasten? (50)Then is it that when it has [actually] occurred you will believe in it? Now? And you were [once] for it impatient (51) Then it will be said to those who had wronged, "Taste the punishment of eternity; are you being recompensed except for what you used to earn?" (52) They ask you ˹O Prophet˺, “Is this true?” Say, “Yes, by my Lord! Most certainly it is true! And you will have no escape.” (53)

Yunus-Chapter:10 -Verses: 48-53

O my beloved ones in Allah, indeed Allah Does not Approve for His servants' belief in Allah alone no partners Has He and Does not Approve for their disbelief, as what would He do with the torment of His servants? And Allah the Exalted said

What would Allah do with your torment if you are grateful and believe? And ever is Allah Appreciative and Knowing. (147)
Al-Nisa' -Chapter 4 -Verse: 147

Indeed, their torment makes Him Unhappy after they regret what they have neglected concerning their Lord, but Allah Rejoices at their guidance and this is what reaches Allah-within (their piety of Allah). Hence, His Rejoice at their guidance is greater than your rejoice at each others' guidance; except for the arrogant ones who hate the pleasure of the Lord of the worlds, know that there is no hope in their guidance. Surely, now the whole world is amidst Allah's war which is because of the skirmish of the Planet of Torment (Saqar) that is approaching the Earth. It (Saqar) has reached the peak of its orbit in terms of rising high behind the Sun so that it turns from behind the sun and inclines towards the sky of your Earth from the southern direction of the sun and the earth, and now there is fuming and growling between it (Saqar) and the sun which is going to increase Allah's climatic war of pouring floods and falling pieces from the sky from where they do not know, along with wars of tsunami and low-pressure systems of double winds (hot and cold) aerially, terrestrially, and aquatically

Also, fiery whirlwinds of destructive power to burn the gardens of delight in forests over their heads, and thunderbolts war along with earthquakes, volcanoes, sweeping tornadoes by sea and land, and different kinds of torment due to the skirmish war. Indeed, Allah Shall Intensify His aerial, nautical and terrestrial war; in addition to, (the arrival of) a new supporting force from the species of the blood Ba'ouda (gnat)

And I hope from Allah not to annihilate by His torment except His enemies; those who If knew the truth from their Lord, they would hate it and may Allah Guide other ones than them. Indeed, what brings sorrow to myself is that I am (living) within the most disbelieving nation in Allah among (the other) nations except those whom Allah Has Given mercy but they believe those who disbelieve in Allah and their saying that "These are familiar natural disasters that happen from time to time" until when Allah intensifies the torment of skirmishes due to the approach of the Planet of Torment, they say: "Indeed, these are unnatural disasters and we are not used to their coming one after another, but this is out of the global warming in the upper layer of the atmosphere that happens due to the exhausts of our factories that cause catastrophes (to occur) from the Earth and the sky"

Lo and behold! How did Allah Annihilate the former nations? Was not it by the so-called "natural disasters"? Allah Annihilated the people of Noah by the drowning and pouring floods, was that out of the accumulation of factories exhausts which caused a defect in the atmosphere, despite it being the greatest flood in history of the earth that caused all the mountains of the earth to submerge?!

Likewise, the flood of the lesser torment by the command of Allah. Unfortunately, Muslims have believed them except those whom Allah has given with mercy, and in my eyes, the disbelievers of Quraish are stronger believers in Allah than today's Muslims, except that they associate other false gods with Allah, and Allah the Exalted said

Ask ˹them, O Prophet˺, “To whom belong the earth and all those on it, if you ˹really˺ know?”( 84) They will reply, “To Allah!” Say, “Why are you not then mindful?” (85) Say, "Who is Lord of the seven heavens and Lord of the Great Throne?" (86) They will reply, “Allah.” Say, “Will you not then fear ˹Him˺?” (87) Say, "In whose hand is the realm of all things - and He protects while none can protect against Him - if you should know?" (88) They will say, "[All belongs] to Allah ." Say, "Then how are you tus-haroun*?" (89)

Al-Mu'minun -Chapter:23 -Verses: 84-89

Translator's note: "Tus-haroun" is the transliteration of the Arabic word تسحرون
It refers to people who think of someone as a sorcerer

And Allah Means by Telling His prophet: Say,
"Then how are you tus-haroun?" (89); how do you say that I am a sorcerer when I call you to worship Allah alone no partners Has He, and you believe that He is the Lord of the realm, the Creator of everything; my Lord and your Lord the Controller over all His realm, Exalted is He! Hence, disbelievers in the era of the prophet (Muhammad) have stronger faith in Allah than today's Muslims except for those whom Allah shown mercy, and I mean those who believed the misconception about global warming that states it happens due to factories exhausts which led to pouring floods instead of it being sent down (from the sky) according to a known measure. Exalted is Allaah the Great! Do you think if you stopped (the spinning of ) your wheel of economy, you would be able to lessen the floods so the rain falls down (from the sky) according to a known measure? Are the disbelievers who believe in the theory of global warming have control over the rain? Allah the Exalted said:

It is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth and sent down rain from the sky and produced thereby some fruits as provision for you and subjected for you the ships to sail through the sea by His command and subjected for you the rivers. (32) And He subjected for you the sun and the moon, continuous [in orbit], and subjected for you the night and the day. (33)
Ibrahim -Chapter:14 -Verses: 32-33

If you asked them, "Who created the heavens and earth and subjected the sun and the moon?" they would surely say, " Allah ." Then how are they deluded? (61) Allah extends provision for whom He wills of His servants and restricts for him. Indeed Allah is, of all things, Knowing. (62) And if you asked them, "Who sends down rain from the sky and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness?" they would surely say " Allah ." Say, "Praise to Allah "; but most of them do not reason. (63)

Al-Ankabut -Chapter:29 -Verses: 61-63

I swear by Allah, indeed whoever believes in the misconception about global warming does not reason

Perhaps a lot of Muslims would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammed, what is wrong with you? You speak to us as if we are disbelievers in the Lord of the worlds!" Hence, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed replies to you and says: this would be the truth about you if you believe in the theory of global warming since I have been warning you and the worlds for 16 years of the skirmishes of the Planet of Torment that is approaching the Earth and becoming nearer each year; that is planet Saqar

As there shall come to mankind floods of pouring rain that you have never seen like in your life, throughout the world and Allah Shall Send down rain from cloudless skies! In addition to, blizzards that you have never known before accompanied by violently fast winds, and Allah will cause (the sky) to fall fragments of mountains of hail (lethal fragments) on the worlds and the Arabian Peninsula, surely this is what the messenger of Allah, Muhammad (PBUH), warned the disbelievers of, and Allah the Exalted said:

Or you cause the sky to fall upon us in fragments as you have claimed or you bring Allah and the angels before [us] (92)

Al-Israa-Chapter:17-Verse: 92

Also (prophet Muhammad warned them of fiery stones from Planet Saqar), that is why Allah the Exalted said:

And [remember] when they said, "O Allah, if this should be the truth from You, then rain down upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful punishment." (32) And Allah would not punish them while you (Muhammad SAW) are amongst them, nor will He punish them while they seek (Allah's) Forgiveness. (33)
Al-Anfal -Chapter:8 -Verses: 32-33

As well as the manifest smoke and how awful is the manifest smoke!

Given that the greatest corruption of the arrogant ones among the Children of Zion around Al-Aqsa Mosque has reached its zenith; I know what they are going to do so that Allah distinguishes the evil (ones) from the good (ones) among Muslims, then Allaah gets revenge for His sacred Mosque of Al-Aqsa and the oppressed ones in Palestine whom Arab and Muslim leaders watch what is being done to them by the Zionists who are destroying their houses over their heads with aircraft!

And I find in the Quran that their entrance in Al-Aqsa Mosque to kick the worshippers and the prostrators in the last 10 days of Ramadan, was not but to provoke the Palestinian people so that they would fight them, and they want to destroy with their aircraft whatever they had taken over with total destruction, and expel others, and demolish Al-Aqsa Mosque, and Judaize all Palestine, then if they could they would achieve the map of Trump, the cursed, may Allaah Shorten his life span and Break his back

Moreover, I have advised the Christian Nazarenes to beware of the Zionist Christians who are enemies of Muslims, Nazarenes, and the peaceful Jews who want to be safe from the evil of their people and those who fight to free Palestine. O Muslims, if they come to you, accept them and do not harm them as they are people who do not dream of the Greatest Country of Jews and they want to be safe from the evil of their people and Muslims and they want to live peacefully, those Allah Did not make for you a cause to fight against them. These are the ones about whom Allaah Said in the clear verses of His Great Quran

except those who are allies of a people you are bound with in a treaty or those wholeheartedly opposed to fighting either you or their own people. If Allah had willed, He would have empowered them to fight you. So if they refrain from fighting you and offer you peace, then Allah does not permit you to harm them. (90) You will find others who wish to be safe from you and their own people. Yet they cannot resist the temptation ˹of disbelief or hostility˺. If they do not keep away, offer you peace, or refrain from attacking you, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them. We have given you full permission over such people. (91)

Al-Nisa' -Chapter:4 -Verses: 90-91

Surely, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed would never call to shedding the blood of the peaceful ones, but Allah Has Given you permission to fight those who aggress the sanctities of your Holy places, homes, land, and your honor as this is (the true) Jihad (fight against the enemies of Islam), If you do not do so, there shall be (Fitnah) disorder on the earth, and a great corruption

O quarreling Muslim sects, this is a final warning from Allah the Most High, the Most Capable to declare the stopping of war between you all so that you are humbled to the caliph of Allaah on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni.

Surely evidence of his statements that are based on unknown (from al-Ghaib) knowledge which Allah Has Taught me in the Great Quran; has come true. And I am reminding you, for the last time, of Allah's command to you (people of today) in the Word of Allah the Exalted

O, believers! Let all of you enter into peace and do not follow Satan’s footsteps. Surely he is your sworn enemy. (208) But if you deviate after clear proofs have come to you, then know that Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. (209)
Al-Baqarah -Chapter: 2 -Verse: 208-209

And fight those who transgress against Al-Aqsa Mosque and your sanctities, and know you that the Forbidden Months are four consecutive months and not separate (The forbidden months come one after another(without interruption))
In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

A forbidden month comes after another forbidden month [without interruption], and retaliate against the sacred things. And one who attacks you, attack him in like manner as he attacked you. Be mindful of Allah, and know that Allah is with those who are mindful [of Allah]
Al-Baqarah -Chapter:2 -Verse:194

And remember the Word of Allah the Exalted

Indeed, the number of months ordained by Allah is twelve—in Allah’s Book (the Preserved Tablet) since the day He created the heavens and the earth—of which four are forbidden. That is the Right Way. So do not wrong one another during these months. And together fight the polytheists as they fight against you together. And know that Allah is with those mindful ˹of Him˺ (36)
At-Tawbah -Chapter:9 -Verse: 36

As they are the ones who started with aggression, and their aggression this time is not like any other time, and know you that Allah is with those mindful of Him. And if you refuse to submit and obey to defend your sanctities know that Allah is All-Mighty and wise and I deplore you not to manifest me over the worlds, but there is an ongoing direct war from Allah to manifest me over the worlds and you surely shall know

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah the Lord of the worlds. The Caliph and servant of Allah on the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

Translated by: Deena ADEL
Click here for the source text