Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - Shawwal - 1442 AH
15 - 05 - 2021 AD
6:40 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..The peak of the zionist Jews’ mischief in the land of Masjid Al-Aqsa has come

Allah’s peace, and mercy of Allah, and His blessings, and the bliss of His goodly-pleasure be upon you, blessed Eid to you and all the Muslims..

As for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely Eid with him is not joyous, and my heart is aching due to what is happening of the heinous crimes against the Palestinian people. But Allah is more Merciful to them than His servant, and we are waiting for His mercy to hasten the empowerment, and the manifest victory by His might and His power, and rushing events from (Allah) Lord of the worlds. Maybe that the zeal of the populations for Masjid Al-Aqsa, and the Muslims in Palestine to be a reason to revive their hearts and the unity of their rank. Yet the difficulty is in the Arab and non Arab leaders of the Muslims, especially the influential decision makers among the Arabs and non Arabs. We shall see what Allah will do. So the Awaited Imam Mahdi: Either the conquest or a command from Allah directly with “Be” so they would be pigs! And He would curse whom He pleases a great curse! Indeed, transgressing against Allah’s sanctity is only that Allah to separate the wicked from the good for the Muslims among them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But you see those in whose hearts is a disease, hastening towards them, saying: We fear lest a calamity should befall us. Maybe Allah will bring the victory or a commandment from Himself, so they will regret what they hid in their souls.(52) And those who believe will say: Are these they who swore by Allah with their most forcible oaths that they were surely with you? Their deeds will bear no fruit, so they will be losers.(53) O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves and who love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers, striving hard in Allah’s way and not fearing the censure of any censurer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.(54) }Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:52-54
{فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ ۚ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ نَادِمِينَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ أَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ ۙ إِنَّهُمْ لَمَعَكُمْ ۚ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَأَصْبَحُوا خَاسِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

And has approached the major events successively, and you should know that Allah’s abhor is greater. O my beloved ones for Allah’s pleasure, for each situation there is a say. So this new explanatory-statement is a final reminder for the Muslims about what is happening in Palestine and Masjid Al-Aqsa from the aggression of the zionists since the last (third) of Ramadan, to the fact they entered the peak of their great mischief. So no matter what they destroy surely Allah’s victory has come, and Allah will take revenge by your hands for HimSelf and for His House, and for His servants who are positioned around Masjid Al-Aqsa, and the weak ones among the worlds, also the entire oppressed among the worlds. Do not be sad for what will Allah do to the arrogant ones. By Allah, I am extremely amazed by my supporters; how can you covet the guidance to the arrogant ones who if they see the way of truth they would not take it for a way no matter how well they knew the sure knowledge that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad?!

O my beloved ones for Allah’s pleasure, we only duplicate-calling Allah to guide aright to follow His way; whom if they knew the sure knowledge that I am khalifa of Allah over them their necks would have humbled to Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad as obedience to Allah’s command. Indeed, Allah did not send the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to guide satans of mankind and jinn and of every sort. In fact, whoever from His servants besides that. As for His enemies who are hateful to the Bliss of the goodly-pleasure of HimSelf the Most High. So how will Allah guide them and has come the interpretation of the true explanatory-statement upon the actual reality. Also you are now in vast fulfillment to Allah’s promise by the empowerment among the worlds to make them surrender to obey Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad?! Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if there could be a Quran with which the mountains were made to pass away, or the earth were cloven asunder, or the dead were made to speak— nay, the commandment is wholly Allah’s. Do not those who believe know that, if Allah please, He would certainly guide all the people? And as for those who disbelieve, disaster will not cease to afflict them because of what they do, or it will alight close by their abodes, until the promise of Allah comes to pass. Surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:31
{وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

My beloved supporters for Allah’s pleasure (who) think that Allah’s command does not come to pass except on the day of fasting the lunar Ramadan. But the honorable guests of Abraham came to Allah’s messenger Abraham at the appointed time of (Duha) morning, so he offered them the hospitality counsel, and he turned to his family to cook lunch for his guests. So he got busy with slaughtering the calf, and he guild it along with his wife until they came to their guests with a roasted calf. Perhaps, my beloved supporters would like to say: “What do we derive from this?” Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad responds to them and I say: if the events of the chastisement was exclusively do not come except on fasting the day of the moon; it is then Allah’s messenger Abraham would have sat with them in order for him to be sure that they are fasting or not fasting so he would know; either prepare the calf for them at time of breaking the fast after sunset, or prepares it for lunch. But I find him in the decisive Quran that he prepared lunch food for them by mid-day. The fact he does not have suspicion if his guests are fasting, and if he sat with them a little time they would have told him the good news about the knowledgeable lad, and they might be angels of the All Merciful; as bodies do not eat food. Therefore, he would not have slaughtered the calf; the fact he slaughtered the calf as hospitality to his guests of (Munkaroon) unknown people. The (word) Munkaroon means: Strangers. He did not recognize them previously nor he asked them from which country they are from. In fact, he proceeded preparing their lunch, and they spoke to him after after the good news then he argued with them about people of Lot (Lut), and they confirmed to him that Allah’s command came to pass, and that will befall them a chastisement can not be averted. And they said to him: “Make the calf in a container, as ready food for you, and go along your wife wherever Allah has commanded you. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And We delivered him and Lot (directing them) to the land which We had blessed for the nations.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:71. Then they got out from the presence of Abraham; messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- walking by foot till they arrived at the village of Lot prophet of Allah through the daylight walking on their feet, and they were dressed with fine clothes from the best of what the people wear. And they entered the town after (Aser) late afternoon heading towards the home of Lot prophet of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- so they watched them when they were coming, and Allah’s prophet Lot saw their beauty and said this is a stressful day. To the fact they came to him through the daylight so he saw their beauty; him and others. And Allah the Most High said: {And when Our messengers came to Lot, he was grieved for them, and he was unable to protect them, and said: This is a stressful day!}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:77. Not out of hate for the coming guests, but he knows what his people do of indecency that none before them among the worlds did it, for that he was grieved from them and was not able to protect them. Nonetheless, Abraham’s honorable guests as well they are guests of Lot -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. So he welcomed them while he did not know them and he offered them the counsel of hospitality and went to his family and his daughters to make food for his guests, but a dinner meal for the fact they arrived to him by late afternoon, so wanted to set a dinner meal for them. Lo and behold, his people hastened towards his home seeking to seduce him about his guests, yet he was not aware that they are angels messengers of (Allah) Lord of the worlds to deliver him and his family out of his home during part of the night. And we do not want to lengthen for you and the (truth) seekers. Nor we desire to manifest more for you my beloved supporters.
{وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَلُوطًا إِلَى الْأَرْضِ الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا لِلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٧١﴾} [الأنبياء]
{وَلَمَّا جَاءَتْ رُسُلُنَا لُوطًا سِيءَ بِهِمْ وَضَاقَ بِهِمْ ذَرْعًا وَقَالَ هَٰذَا يَوْمٌ عَصِيبٌ ‎﴿٧٧﴾} [هود]

What scares me from the supporters is the fact that many of them every time they seduce themselves and their family, and they seduce their friends who were about to believe them and follow them! And with which they sadden themselves and seduce their family and their friends is that they attempt out of themselves pinpointing time of chastisement without knowledge from Allah violating Allah’s command in the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: When will this threat be (executed), if you are truthful?(25) Say: The knowledge is with Allah only, and I am only a plain warner.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:25-26
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

O community of supporters, how often we have advised you in each time to not seduce yourselves and your family , and to not violate Allah’s commandment by limiting time of the chastisement, for the fact Allah has far reaching wisdom, surely He knows best about His servants, because they hasten the evil before the good, and even you are about to convince them about the true caller from their Lord then you pointed out the date of chastisement; to delay following who do not understand until their hearts rest at ease when it befall on their heads. And Allah the Most High said: { And they say: When will this promise be fulfilled, if you are truthful?(48) Say: I do not control for myself any harm, nor any benefit, except what Allah pleases. Every nation has a term. When their term comes, they cannot put it off an hour, nor can they bring it before (its time).(49) Say: Do you see if His chastisement overtakes you by night or by day? What then is there of it that the guilty would hasten?(50) And when it comes to pass, will you believe in it? What! now! and you hastened it on.(51) Then will it be said to those who were unjust: Taste abiding chastisement; you are not requited except for what you earned.(52) And they ask you Is that true? Say: Aye, by my Lord! it is surely the Truth, and you will not escape.(53)}Truthful Allah the Great: [Younus] 10:48-53
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۗ لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ ۚ إِذَا جَاءَ أَجَلُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَأْخِرُونَ سَاعَةً ۖ وَلَا يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَتَاكُمْ عَذَابُهُ بَيَاتًا أَوْ نَهَارًا مَّاذَا يَسْتَعْجِلُ مِنْهُ الْمُجْرِمُونَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنتُم بِهِ ۚ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنتُم بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ ثُمَّ قِيلَ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْخُلْدِ هَلْ تُجْزَوْنَ إِلَّا بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْسِبُونَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ ۞ وَيَسْتَنبِئُونَكَ أَحَقٌّ هُوَ ۖ قُلْ إِي وَرَبِّي إِنَّهُ لَحَقٌّ ۖ وَمَا أَنتُم بِمُعْجِزِينَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

O my beloved ones for Allah’s love, indeed Allah pleases Him the gratefulness of His servants, and does not please Him the ungratefulness for them, and Allah should not chastise His servants. And Allah the Most High said: {Why should Allah chastise you if you are grateful and believe? And Allah is ever Multiplier of rewards, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:147, to the fact this grief Him after they became regretting over what they came short of their duty towards their Lord. In fact, Allah rejoices with their guidance, surely that what Allah’s Self attains is their dutifulness, so He would be happy with their guidance greater than your happiness with the guidance of each other, only the arrogant ones who hate the pleasure of (Allah) Lord of the worlds. You should know that there is no hope in guiding them, rather the whole world is now in a vast war of Allah because of the skirmishes of Saqar planet of chastisement approaching earth. Now it reached the top of its orbit in height behind the sun to rotate from its behind so it would fall down into the heaven of your earth from south of the sun and south of earth of the humans, and now there is between it and the sun raging and roaring, of which will increase the climate war of Allah by the pour-down floods and the falling strikes from the sky by what they did not think, also the war of the marine hurricanes, and the descended atmospheric-current that has double winds; the cold and hot by air, land and sea. Also tornadoes in which fire has destructive power to burn heavens of gardens and beautiful forests over their heads, and war of thunders, earthquakes, volcanoes, the crushing uprooting storms of the sea and land and sorts of chastisement from the result of the skirmishes war. And Allah will raise the level of His war by air, sea and land in addition to the new extended strains of Ba-ooda of the blood.
{مَّا يَفْعَلُ اللَّهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ إِن شَكَرْتُمْ وَآمَنتُمْ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ شَاكِرًا عَلِيمًا ‎﴿١٤٧﴾‏} [النساء]

I hope from Allah that none He makes (them) perish by His chastisement except His enemies whom if they knew the truth from their Lord surely they hate the truth, and Allah guides aright whoever besides them. Unfortunately for me, I am among a nation which is the most atheist (denying) Allah among the nations, except upon whom my Lord has mercy. The fact they believe the atheists (denying) Allah by their word: “Known natural disasters occur from time to another”. Even when Allah strengthen against them chastisement of the skirmishes because of the planet of chastisement approach, so they said: “Yes, these are abnormal disasters we did not get used to it come successively, but this is because of the global warming in the upper atmospheric shield because of the exhausts of our factories which was the reason for the disasters from earth to space”. Oh for the wonder! So with what did Allah destroy the ancient nations? Isn't with what you call natural disasters? Is it by chance, Allah destroyed people of Noah by the drawing deluge of the down-pour water, was that because pile-up of their factories’ exhausts that caused an imbalance in the atmospheric shield despite it was the great deluge in the earth’s history which drowned the entire mountains of earth?! Thus the minor chastisement of the deluge by Allah’s command. Unfortunately, the Muslims believed them except upon whom my Lord has mercy. In my view that disbelievers of Quraish had more faith in Allah than the Muslims of today were it not that they associate with Allah; a deity with Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: Whose is the earth, and whoever is therein, if you know?(84) They will say: Allah’s. Say: Will you not then mind?(85) Say: Who is the Lord of the seven heavens and the Lord of the mighty Throne of power?(86) They will say: (This is) Allah’s. Say: Will you not then guard against evil?(87) Say: Who is it in Whose hand is the kingdom of all things and He protects, and none is protected against Him, if you know?(88) They will say: (This is) Allah’s. Say: Where from then you are being deceived?(89)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:84-89, and Allah means by His word to His prophet: {Say: Where from then you are being deceived?}; which means: how can you say that I am enchanter while I call you to worship Allah Him Alone, no partner for Him, while you acknowledge him that He is Allah Lord of the worlds, the Creator to all things, my Lord and your Lord Who has control over all His kingdom, glory be to Him. therefore the disbelievers in the era of the prophet; their belief is stronger than the belief of today’s Muslims, except upon whom my Lord has mercy. Indeed, I mean who they believed the legend of the global warming because of exhausts of factories of the humans that it caused the floods by the down-pour of water instead it comes down with measures as they were threatened. Oh glory be to Allah! Do you believe that when you stop the wheel of your economy you will reduce the down-pour water then the rain comes down with known measures? Are the atheists who control the rain; possessors of global warming theory?! And Allah the Most High said: {Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and sent down water from the clouds, then brought forth with it fruits as a sustenance for you, and He has made the ships subservient to you to run their course in the sea by His command, and He has made the rivers subservient to you.(32) And He has made subservient to you the sun and the moon, pursuing their courses; and He has made subservient to you the night and the day.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great: [Ebraheem] 14:32-33
{قُل لِّمَنِ الْأَرْضُ وَمَن فِيهَا إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٨٤﴾‏ سَيَقُولُونَ لِلَّهِ ۚ قُلْ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٨٥﴾‏ قُلْ مَن رَّبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ السَّبْعِ وَرَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ‎﴿٨٦﴾‏ سَيَقُولُونَ لِلَّهِ ۚ قُلْ أَفَلَا تَتَّقُونَ ‎﴿٨٧﴾‏ قُلْ مَن بِيَدِهِ مَلَكُوتُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ يُجِيرُ وَلَا يُجَارُ عَلَيْهِ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٨٨﴾‏ سَيَقُولُونَ لِلَّهِ ۚ قُلْ فَأَنَّىٰ تُسْحَرُونَ ‎﴿٨٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون]
{قُلْ فَأَنَّىٰ تُسْحَرُونَ}
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَأَنزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَخْرَجَ بِهِ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ رِزْقًا لَّكُمْ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الْفُلْكَ لِتَجْرِيَ فِي الْبَحْرِ بِأَمْرِهِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الْأَنْهَارَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ دَائِبَيْنِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾}‏
[إبراهيم].

And Allah the Most High said: {And if you ask them, Who created the heavens and the earth and made the sun and the moon subservient? they would say, Allah. Whence are they then turned away?(61) Allah makes abundant the means of subsistence for whom He pleases from His servants, or straitens (them) for him. Surely Allah is Knower of all things.(62) And if you ask them, Who is it that sends down water from the clouds, then gives life to the earth with it after its death? they will say, Allah. Say: Praise be to Allah! In fact, most of them do not understand.(63)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:61-63. Yes, by my Lord, certainly who believe the fictitious global warming they do not use sense.
{وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُم مَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ لَيَقُولُنَّ اللَّهُ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٦١﴾‏ اللَّهُ يَبْسُطُ الرِّزْقَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَيَقْدِرُ لَهُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُم مَّن نَّزَّلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَحْيَا بِهِ الْأَرْضَ مِن بَعْدِ مَوْتِهَا لَيَقُولُنَّ اللَّهُ ۚ قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿٦٣﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

Probably, many of the Muslims would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad, what is the matter with you addressing us as if we are atheists denying (Allah) Lord of the worlds?” Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to you and say: This is your fact if you believe in the global warming theory, to the fact I warned you and the worlds from the skirmishes chastisement of plant of chastisement which approaches your earth each year closer, that’s planet Saqar, for the fact it is coming over the humans; floods of the down-pour water that you did not witness like it in your life in various regions around the world. Allah will send rain without clouds! Icy storms you did not know like it before, accompanied by wind of extremely high speed. Allah will drop down over the world and over the Arab peninsula a striking killer mountainous shrapnel of hail, that is what Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- of which he warned the disbelievers. And Allah the Most High said: {Or you cause the heaven striking (stones of fire) down upon us, as you claimed, or bring Allah and the angels face to face (with us),}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:92
{أَوْ تُسْقِطَ السَّمَاءَ كَمَا زَعَمْتَ عَلَيْنَا كِسَفًا أَوْ تَأْتِيَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةِ قَبِيلًا ‎﴿٩٢﴾} [الإسراء].

As well stones of fire from planet Saqar. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.(32) And Allah would not chastise them while you are among them; nor would Allah chastise them while they seek forgiveness.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32-33. Thus the manifested smoke and what makes you know what is the manifested smoke!
{وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

Since the arrogant ones from the children of zion around Masjid Al-Aqsa have come the time of the peak of their great mischief, and I know what they will do in order for Allah to separate evil from the good among the Muslims. Then Allah would take revenge for His exalted House; Masjid Al-Aqsa, and for the weak in Palestine whom the Arab leaders and the Muslims watch them as how the zionists do to them; destroying their homes over their heads with combat-air crafts! And I find in the Quran the movement of entering Masjid Al-Aqsa to expel the praying worshipers and those who abide in the last ten (days ) of Ramadan. Not except to instigate the Palestinian Population to fight them, and they want to destroy what they gone above by air crafts an utter destruction, and slaying the Palestinian people, expelling others, demolishing Masjid Al-Aqsa, and making every Palestinian Jewish, then the one that follows it is to achieve the accursed map of Trump -I ask Allah to break his back and to shorten his lifespan - and we have advised the Christian Nasara to warn the zionist Christians; enemies of the Muslims and Al-Nasara (Christians) Also enemies for the Muslim Jews of whom they want to secure the evil of their people and the prowess of the striving Muslims for liberating Palestine. O community of Muslims, if they came to you then accept them and do not touch them with harm, they do not dream of the grand Jewish country and they want to secure the evil of their people and the prowess of the Muslims and to live peacefully, those whom Allah did make a way for you against them; such whom Allah said about them in His decisive Book the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {Except those who join a people between whom and you there is an alliance, or who come to you, their hearts shrinking from fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had pleased, He would have given them power over you, so that they would have fought you. So if they withdraw from you and fight you not and offer you peace, then Allah allows you no way against them.(90) You will find others who desire to be secure from you and secure from their own people. Whenever they are made to return to hostility, they are plunged into it. So if they withdraw not from you, nor offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them. And against these We have given you a clear authority.(91)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:90-91

{إِلَّا الَّذِينَ يَصِلُونَ إِلَىٰ قَوْمٍ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُم مِّيثَاقٌ أَوْ جَاءُوكُمْ حَصِرَتْ صُدُورُهُمْ أَن يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ أَوْ يُقَاتِلُوا قَوْمَهُمْ ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَسَلَّطَهُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ فَلَقَاتَلُوكُمْ ۚ فَإِنِ اعْتَزَلُوكُمْ فَلَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ وَأَلْقَوْا إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ فَمَا جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٩٠﴾‏ سَتَجِدُونَ آخَرِينَ يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَأْمَنُوكُمْ وَيَأْمَنُوا قَوْمَهُمْ كُلَّ مَا رُدُّوا إِلَى الْفِتْنَةِ أُرْكِسُوا فِيهَا ۚ فَإِن لَّمْ يَعْتَزِلُوكُمْ وَيُلْقُوا إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ وَيَكُفُّوا أَيْدِيَهُمْ فَخُذُوهُمْ وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكُمْ جَعَلْنَا لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانًا مُّبِينًا ‎﴿٩١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

It is not fit for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad to call for bloodshed of the Muslims. Rather, Allah gave you permission to fight the transgressors against the sanctities of your sacred things, your homes, your land, and your honors, surely that is the striving. If you do not do it, there will be persecution in the land and great mischief.

O community of the fighting Muslim parties (against eachother) this is a final warning from Allah the Exalted, the Mighty that you should announce cessation of war among each other, so you would submit to Allah’s khalifa over the worlds; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, has came to you the clear arguments of his explanatory-statements about the unseen from what my Lord has taught me in the grand Quran, and I remind you for the last time with Allah’s command to you yourselves today in the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, enter into complete peace and do not follow the footsteps of satan. Surely he is your open enemy.(208) But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.(209)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:208-209
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٢٠٨﴾‏ فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ‎﴿٢٠٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Fight the transgressors against Al-Aqsa Masjed and the sanctity of your sacred things, and you must know that the sacred months are four yet it is not separated; in fact it is connected - the sacred month is by the sacred month - Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The sacred month is by the sacred month, and (any violation to) the sacred things (is subject to) retribution. So whoever then commits aggression against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you and keep your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:194
{الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ ۚ فَمَنِ اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُوا عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿١٩٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

So remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months by Allah’s ordinance, since the day when He created the heavens and the earth — of these four are sacred. That is the right religion; so wrong not yourselves therein. And fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together. And know that Allah is with those who keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:36
{إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِندَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ مِنْهَا أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ ۚ فَلَا تَظْلِمُوا فِيهِنَّ أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ وَقَاتِلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ كَافَّةً كَمَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ كَافَّةً ۚ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٣٦﴾} [التوبة]

The fact is they are first who began the aggression and their aggression this time is not like every time, and should know that Allah is with the dutiful ones. Yet if you refuse submission and obedience to defend the sanctity of your sacred things, then you should know that Allah is Mighty, Wise. surely, I am not in need of you to make me prevail over the worlds. In fact, Allah’s direct war is underway to make His khalifa prevail over the worlds. Indeed you shall come to know.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa over the worlds; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=348923

اقتباس المشاركة 348923 من موضوع جاءت ذروةُ فساد اليهود الصّهاينة في أرض المسجد الأقصى ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
03 - شوال - 1442 هـ
15 - 05 - 2021 مـ
6:40 مساءً
(بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=42463

جاءت ذروةُ فساد اليهود الصّهاينة في أرض المسجد الأقصى ..

سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمةُ الله وبركاته ونعيمُ رضوانه، وعيدٌ مبارك عليكم وجميعِ المسلمين ..

فبالنّسبة للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فليس العيد عنده سعيد، فقلبي أليم نظرًا لما يحدث من الجرائم النكراء في الشعب الفلسطينيّ، ولكن الله أرحم بهم من عبده وناظرين رحمته لتعجيل التّمكين والفتح المبين بحوله وقوّته وأحداث عاجلة من ربّ العالمين، فما باليد حيلة وعسى غيرة الشّعوب على المسجد الأقصى والمسلمين في فلسطين تكون سببًا في إحياء قلوبهم ووحدة صفّهم، والمعضلة في قادات المسلمين العرب والعجم خصوصًا صنّاع القرار المؤثّرين في العرب والعجم، ولسوف ننظر ما يفعل الله فإنّ الإمام المهديّ منتظرٌ إما الفتح أو أمرًا من عند الله مباشرةً بكن فيكون (خنازير) ويلعن من يشاء لعنًا كبيرًا! وإنّما التّعدّي على حرمات الله ليميز اللهُ الخبيثَ من الطيّبِ للمسلمين فيما بينهم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ ۚ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ نَادِمِينَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ أَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ ۙ إِنَّهُمْ لَمَعَكُمْ ۚ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَأَصْبَحُوا خَاسِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

واقتربت أحداثٌ كبرى تترى، واعلموا أنّ مقتَ اللهِ أكبر، ويا أحبّتي في الله لكلّ حالٍ مقال، فهذا البيان الجديد تذكيرٌ أخيرٌ للمسلمين في شأن ما يحدث في فلسطين والمسجد الأقصى من عدوان الصّهاينة منذ أواخر رمضان، كونهم دخلوا في ذروة فسادهم الأكبر، فمهما دمّروا فقد جاء نصرُ الله، وسوف ينتقم الله لنفسه ولبيته (وبأيديكم) ولعباده المرابطين حول المسجد الأقصى والمستضعَفين في العالمين وكافّة المظلومين في العالمين، فلا تحزنوا بما سوف يفعل الله بالمستكبرين، فوالله إنّي لفي عجبٍ شديدٍ من أنصاري! كيف تطمعون في هدى المستكبرين؛ إن يروا سبيل الحقّ لا يتّخذونه سبيلًا مهما علموا علم اليقين أنّي الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد؟!

ويا أحبّتي في الله، إنّما ندعو الله أن يهديَ إلى اتّباع داعيَ سبيله الذين لو علِموا علم اليقين أنّي خليفة الله عليهم لخضعت أعناقهم لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد طاعة لأمر الله، وما بعث الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد لهدي الشياطين من الإنس والجن ومن كل جنس، بل ما دون ذلك من عباده، وأما أعداؤه الكارهون لنعيم رضوان نفسه تعالى فكيف يهديهم الله؟ وجاء تأويل البيان الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقيّ وأنتم الآن في خِضَمّ تحقيق وعد الله بالتمكين في العالمين لإخضاعهم لطاعة خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

وأحبّتي في الله الأنصار يظنّون أنّ أمر الله لا يأتي إلا في يوم صيام رمضان القمريّ! ولكن ضيف إبراهيم المكرمين جاءوا رسولَ الله إبراهيم في ميقات الضّحى فقدمهم مجلس الضّيافة، وراغ إلى أهله ليطبخوا لضيفه غداءً، فانشغل بذبح العجل وحنذه هو وزوجته حتى جاءوا لضيفهم بعجلٍ حنيذٍ، وربما يودّ أحبّتي الأنصار أن يقولوا: "وماذا نستنبط من ذلك؟" فمن ثم يرد عليهم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد وأقول: "لو كانت أحداث العذاب حصريًّا لا تأتي إلا في صيام يوم القمر إذًا لجلس معهم رسول الله إبراهيم كي يتأكّد أنّهم صائمون أو مفطرون حتى يعلم، فإمّا يجهّز العجل لهم إفطارًا بعد المغرب، وإمّا يجهّزه غداءً، ولكنّي أجده في محكم القرآن أنّه جهّز لهم طعام الغداء بالظّهيرة، كون ليس عنده شك أنّ ضيفه صائمون، ولو أنّه جلس عندهم قليلًا من الوقت لأخبروه بالبشرى بالغلام العليم، ولعلِم أنّهم ملائكة الرّحمن جسدًا لا يأكلون الطّعام؛ إذًا لما ذبح العجل كونه ذبح العجل ضيافةً لضيفه القوم المُنكَرين، والمنكَرون أي: الغرباء؛ لم يعرفهم من قبل ولم يسألهم من أيّ بلد هم، بل باشر تجهيز غدائهم، وتكلّموا معه من بعد البشرى وجادلهم في قوم لوط، وأكّدوا له أنّه جاء أمر الله وأنّه مصيبهم عذابٌ غير مردود، وقالوا له: "فاجعل العجل في وعاء (طعام لكم جاهز) وامضِ وزوجتك حيث أمركم الله"، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَلُوطًا إِلَى الْأَرْضِ الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا لِلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٧١﴾} [الأنبياء]، فمن ثم خرجوا من عند رسول الله إبراهيم - عليه وعلى أهله الصلاة والسلام - على أقدامهم يمشون، حتى وصلوا قرية نبيّ الله لوط نهارًا يمشون على أقدامهم، وكانوا يلبسون لباسًا حسنًا من أحسن ما يلبسه القوم، ودخلوا القرية بعد العصر قاصدين دار نبيّ الله لوط - عليه الصلاة والسلام - فشاهدوهم حين إقبالهم، فشاهد جمالهم نبي الله لوط وقال هذا يومٌ عصيبٌ، كونهم قدموا إليه نهارًا فشاهد جمالهم هو وغيره، وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَمَّا جَاءَتْ رُسُلُنَا لُوطًا سِيءَ بِهِمْ وَضَاقَ بِهِمْ ذَرْعًا وَقَالَ هَٰذَا يَوْمٌ عَصِيبٌ ‎﴿٧٧﴾} [هود]، وليس كراهيةً للضيف الوافدين، ولكنّه يعلم بما يفعله قومه فاحشةً ما سبقهم بها من قبلهم أحدٌ من العالمين، ولذلك ساء بهم وضاق بهم ذرعًا، ألا وإنّ ضيف إبراهيم المكرمين كذلك هم ضيف لوط عليه الصلاة والسلام، فرحّب بهم وهو لا يعرفهم وقدمهم مجلس الضّيافة، وراغ إلى أهله وبناته لصنع طعام لضيفه، ولكن وجبة عشاء، كونهم وفدوا إليه بالعشيّ (بالعصر) فأراد أن يقيم لهم وجبة عشاء، فإذا بقومه يهرعون صوب داره ليُراودوه عن ضيفه، ولم يكن يعلم أنّهم ملائكة رسل ربّ العالمين، ليخرج هو وأهل بيته بقطع من اللّيل" ولا نريد أن نطيل عليكم والباحثين، ولا نريد أن نبيّن لكم أكثر أحبّتي الأنصار.

وما يخيفني من الأنصار كون كثير منهم في كلّ مرّة يفتنون أنفسهم ويفتنون أهليهم ويفتنون أصدقاءهم الذين كانوا على وشك تصديقهم واتّباعهم! وما يحزنون به أنفسهم ويفتنون أهلهم وأصدقائهم هو أنّهم يقومون من ذات أنفسهم بتحديد موعد العذاب بغير علم من الله مخالفين أمر الله في قول الله تعالى:
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

ويا معشر الأنصار لَكَم نصحناكم في كلّ مرّة أن لا تفتنوا أنفسكم وأهليكم وأن لا تخالفوا أمر الله بتحديد موعد العذاب، كون لله حكمةٌ بالغةٌ فهو أعلم بعباده، كونهم يستعجلون بالسّيئة قبل الحسنة، وحتى ولو كنتم على وشك إقناعهم بداعي الحقّ من ربّهم ثم قمتم بتحديد ميعاد العذاب لتأخّروا عن الاتّباع الذين لا يعقلون حتى تطمئن قلوبهم حين وقوعه على رؤوسهم، وقال الله تعالى:
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۗ لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ ۚ إِذَا جَاءَ أَجَلُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَأْخِرُونَ سَاعَةً ۖ وَلَا يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَتَاكُمْ عَذَابُهُ بَيَاتًا أَوْ نَهَارًا مَّاذَا يَسْتَعْجِلُ مِنْهُ الْمُجْرِمُونَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنتُم بِهِ ۚ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنتُم بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ ثُمَّ قِيلَ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْخُلْدِ هَلْ تُجْزَوْنَ إِلَّا بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْسِبُونَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ ۞ وَيَسْتَنبِئُونَكَ أَحَقٌّ هُوَ ۖ قُلْ إِي وَرَبِّي إِنَّهُ لَحَقٌّ ۖ وَمَا أَنتُم بِمُعْجِزِينَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ويا أحبّتي في الله، إنّ الله يرضى لعباده الشّكر ولا يرضى لهم الكفر، وما يفعل الله بعذاب عباده؟ وقال الله تعالى: {مَّا يَفْعَلُ اللَّهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ إِن شَكَرْتُمْ وَآمَنتُمْ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ شَاكِرًا عَلِيمًا ‎﴿١٤٧﴾‏} [النساء]، كون ذلك يحزنه بعد أن يصبحوا نادمين على ما فرّطوا في جنب ربّهم، بل يفرح الله بهداهم فذلك ما ينال نفس الله (تقواهم)، فيفرح بهداهم أعظم من فرحكم بهدى بعضكم بعضًا، إلّا المستكبرين الكارهين لرضوان ربّ العالمين، فاعلموا أنّه لا أمل في هداهم، بل العالم بأسره الآن في خِضَمّ حرب الله بسبب تناوش اقتراب كوكب العذاب (سقر) من الأرض، فوصلت الآن أوج فلكها في الارتفاع خلف الشمس لتدور من خلفها فتهوي في سماء أرضكم من جنوب الشمس وجنوب أرض البشر، وبينها وبين الشمس الآن تغيّظًا وزفيرًا، ممّا سوف يزيد حرب الله المناخيّة بالفيضان المنهمر، وكسفٍ من السماء ساقطٍ بما لم يكونوا يحتسبون، وحرب الأعاصير البحريّة والمنخفضات الجوّية ذات الرّياح المزدوجة الباردة والحارة جوًّا وبرًّا وبحرًا، وأعاصير فيها نار ذات القوّة التّدميريّة لإحراق جنّات حدائق غابات البهجة على رؤوسهم، وحرب الصّواعق وزلازل وبراكين وعواصف النّازعات البحريّة والبريّة القمعيّة وألوان من العذاب من جرّاء حرب التّناوش، وسوف يرفع الله معيار حربه الجوّية والبحريّة والبرّية، إضافة لمدد جديد من سلالات بعوضة الدم.

وأرجو من الله أن لا يُهلك بعذابه إلا أعداءه الذين لو علموا الحقّ من ربّهم فهم للحقّ كارهون، ويهدي الله ما دون ذلك، ويؤسفني أنّي في أمّة هي الأشدّ إلحادًا بالله بين الأمم إلا من رحم ربي، كونهم يصدّقون الملحدين بالله بقولهم: "كوارث طبيعية تحدث من زمن إلى آخر؛ معروفة"، حتى إذا اشتدّ الله عليهم بعذاب التناوش بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب فقالوا: "نعم هذه كوارث غير طبيعيّة ما تعوّدنا أنّها تأتي تترى، ولكن هذا بسبب الاحتباس الحراريّ في الغلاف الجويّ العلويّ بسبب عوادم مصانعنا كانت سبب كوارث من الأرض والسماء"، ويا للعجب! فماذا كان الله يهلك به الأمم الأولى؟ أليس بما يسمّونها كوارث الطّبيعة؟ فهل يا ترى أهلك الله قوم نوح بفيضان غرق الماء المنهمر، فهل كان ذلك بسبب تراكم عوادم مصانعهم أحدثت خللًا في الغلاف الجويّ برغم أنّه كان الطوفان العظيم في تأريخ الأرض أغرق كافّة جبال الأرض؟! فكذلك طوفان العذاب الأدنى بأمر الله، وللأسف صدّقهم المسلمون إلا من رحم ربي، وإنّ في نظري كفار قريش هم أشدّ إيمانًا بالله من مسلميّ اليوم لولا أنّهم مشركون بالله آلهة مع الله، وقال الله تعالى: {قُل لِّمَنِ الْأَرْضُ وَمَن فِيهَا إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٨٤﴾‏ سَيَقُولُونَ لِلَّهِ ۚ قُلْ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٨٥﴾‏ قُلْ مَن رَّبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ السَّبْعِ وَرَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ‎﴿٨٦﴾‏ سَيَقُولُونَ لِلَّهِ ۚ قُلْ أَفَلَا تَتَّقُونَ ‎﴿٨٧﴾‏ قُلْ مَن بِيَدِهِ مَلَكُوتُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ يُجِيرُ وَلَا يُجَارُ عَلَيْهِ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٨٨﴾‏ سَيَقُولُونَ لِلَّهِ ۚ قُلْ فَأَنَّىٰ تُسْحَرُونَ ‎﴿٨٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون]، ويقصد الله بقوله لنبيّه: {قُلْ فَأَنَّىٰ تُسْحَرُونَ}؛
أي فكيف تقولون أنّي ساحر وأنا أدعوكم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له، وأنتم به معترفون أنّه الله ربّ الملكوت الخالق لكلّ شيءٍ ربيّ وربّكم والمسيطر على كل ملكوته سبحانه؛ إذًا الكفار في عهد النّبي إيمانهم أشدّ من إيمان مسلميّ اليوم إلا من رحم ربي، وأقصد الذين صدّقوا أسطورة الاحتباس الحراريّ بسبب عوادم مصانع البشر أنّها سبّبت الفيضانات بماءٍ منهمرٍ بدل أن يتنزّل بقدر كما توعدون، و يا سبحان الله! فهل تصدقون أنّكم إذا أوقفتم عجلة اقتصادكم سوف تخفّفون الماء المنهمر ثم ينزل المطر بقدر معلوم؟ فهل الملحدون هم المتحكّمون بالمطر أصحاب نظريّة الاحتباس الحراري؟! وقال الله تعالى: {اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَأَنزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَخْرَجَ بِهِ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ رِزْقًا لَّكُمْ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الْفُلْكَ لِتَجْرِيَ فِي الْبَحْرِ بِأَمْرِهِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الْأَنْهَارَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ دَائِبَيْنِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾}‏ [إبراهيم].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُم مَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ لَيَقُولُنَّ اللَّهُ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٦١﴾‏ اللَّهُ يَبْسُطُ الرِّزْقَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَيَقْدِرُ لَهُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُم مَّن نَّزَّلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَحْيَا بِهِ الْأَرْضَ مِن بَعْدِ مَوْتِهَا لَيَقُولُنَّ اللَّهُ ۚ قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿٦٣﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].. إي وربي، إنّ من صدّق بأسطورة الاحتباس الحراريّ لا يعقلون.

وربما يودّ كثيرٌ من المسلمين أن يقولوا: "ما خطبك يا ناصر محمد تخاطبنا وكأنّنا ملحدون بربّ العالمين؟" فمن ثمّ يردّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد ويقول: هذه حقيقتكم إن صدّقتم بنظريّة الاحتباس الحراريّ، كوني أنذركم والعالمين منذ ستة عشرَ عامًا من تناوش عذاب كوكب العذاب الذي يقترب من أرضكم وكلّ عام أقرب، ذلكم كوكب سقر، كونها قادمة على البشر فيضانات ماءٍ منهمرٍ ما شهدتم بمثلها في حياتكم في مختلف أنحاء العالم، وسوف يرسل الله مطرًا من غير سحاب! عواصف ثلجيّة لم تعرفوا مثلها من قبل؛ مصحوبة برياح عاتية السّرعة، وسوف يسقط الله على العالمين وعلى جزيرة العرب كِسَف جبال من برَد (شظايا قاتلة)، فذلك ما حذّر الكفار منه محمدٌ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - وقال الله تعالى: {أَوْ تُسْقِطَ السَّمَاءَ كَمَا زَعَمْتَ عَلَيْنَا كِسَفًا أَوْ تَأْتِيَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةِ قَبِيلًا ‎﴿٩٢﴾} [الإسراء].

وكذلك حجارة من نار من كوكب سقر، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].. وكذلك الدخان المبين وما أدراك ما الدخان المبين؟!

وبما أنّ المستكبرين من بني صهيون حول المسجد الأقصى جاء موعد ذروة فسادهم الأكبر، وأعلم ما سوف يفعلون ليميز الله الخبيث من الطيّب فيما بين المسلمين، ثم ينتقم الله لبيته المعظّّم المسجد الأقصى وللمستضعفين في فلسطين الذين يتفرّج عليهم قادات العرب والمسلمين كيف يفعلون بهم الصّهاينة يدمّرون بالطيران منازلهم على رؤوسهم! وأجد في القرآن إنّما حركة دخول المسجد الأقصى لطرد المصلين والعاكفين في العشر الأواخر من رمضان ليس إلا ليستفزّوا الشّعب الفلسطينيّ لقتالهم، ويريدون أن يدمّروا ما علَوا بالطيران تدميرًا وقتل الشعب الفلسطينيّ وطرد آخرين وهدم المسجد الأقصى وتهويد كلّ فلسطين، ثم الذي يليها إن استطاعوا لتحقيق خارطة ترامب الملعون - قصم الله ظهره وقصّر عمره - وقد نصحنا المسيحيّين النّصارى أن يحذروا من المسيحيّين الصّهاينة أعداء المسلمين والنّصارى وأعداءً لليهود المسالمين من الذين يريدون أن يأمنوا شرّ قومهم وشرّ المجاهدين المسلمين لتحرير فلسطين، فان جاءوكم يا معشر المسلمين فاقبلوهم ولا تمسّوهم بسوء، فهم قوم لا يحلمون بدولة اليهود الكبرى ويريدون أن يأمنوا شرّ قومهم ويأمنوا شرّ المسلمين ويعيشوا مسالمين، أولئك لم يجعل الله لكم عليهم سبيلًا؛ أولئك الذين قال الله عنهم في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:
{إِلَّا الَّذِينَ يَصِلُونَ إِلَىٰ قَوْمٍ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُم مِّيثَاقٌ أَوْ جَاءُوكُمْ حَصِرَتْ صُدُورُهُمْ أَن يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ أَوْ يُقَاتِلُوا قَوْمَهُمْ ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَسَلَّطَهُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ فَلَقَاتَلُوكُمْ ۚ فَإِنِ اعْتَزَلُوكُمْ فَلَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ وَأَلْقَوْا إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ فَمَا جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٩٠﴾‏ سَتَجِدُونَ آخَرِينَ يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَأْمَنُوكُمْ وَيَأْمَنُوا قَوْمَهُمْ كُلَّ مَا رُدُّوا إِلَى الْفِتْنَةِ أُرْكِسُوا فِيهَا ۚ فَإِن لَّمْ يَعْتَزِلُوكُمْ وَيُلْقُوا إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ وَيَكُفُّوا أَيْدِيَهُمْ فَخُذُوهُمْ وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكُمْ جَعَلْنَا لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانًا مُّبِينًا ‎﴿٩١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وما كان للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد أن يدعو إلى سفك دماء المسالمين؛ بل أذِن الله لكم بقتال المعتدين على حرمات مقدّساتكم ودياركم وأرضكم وأعراضكم، فذلك هو الجهاد، إن لا تفعلوه تكن فتنةٌ في الأرض وفسادٌ كبيرٌ.

ويا معشر أحزاب المسلمين المتقاتلين، هذا إنذارٌ أخيرٌ من الله العليّ القدير أن تعلنوا توقيف الحرب فيما بينكم فتخضعوا لخليفة الله على العالمين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فقد جاءتكم بيّنات بياناته الغيبيّة ممّا علّمني ربّي في القرآن العظيم، وأذكّركم للمرة الأخيرة بأمر الله إليكم أنتم اليوم في قول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٢٠٨﴾‏ فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ‎﴿٢٠٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وقاتلوا المعتدين على المسجد الأقصى وعلى مقدّساتكم، واعلموا أنّ الأشهر الحرم أربعة ولسنَ منفصلات؛ بل متّصلات - الشهر الحرامُ بالشهر الحرامِ - تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ ۚ فَمَنِ اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُوا عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿١٩٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فتذكّروا قول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِندَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ مِنْهَا أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ ۚ فَلَا تَظْلِمُوا فِيهِنَّ أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ وَقَاتِلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ كَافَّةً كَمَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ كَافَّةً ۚ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٣٦﴾} [التوبة].

كونهم أوّل مَن بدأ بالعدوان، وليس عدوانهم هذه المرّة مثل كلّ مرّة، واعلموا أنّ الله مع المتقين، وإن أبيتم الخضوع والطّاعة للدفاع عن مقدّساتكم؛ فاعلموا أنّ الله عزيزٌ حكيمٌ، فلستُ بأسفِكم أن تُظهروني على العالمين، بل حرب الله المباشرة جارية لإظهار خليفته على العالمين، ولسوف تعلمون.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
خليفةُ الله على العالمين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.