Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni
21-Ramadan-1442 AH
03-May-2021 AD
12:35 PM
(According to the official time of Makkah [mother of towns])

Indeed the Calamity of the Corona War and the Climate War Shall Intensify

In the name of Allah, no power except with Allah the Most High, the Most Great. Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him, we will return. O Muslims, how many times did I advise you along with people all together for the last 16 years and call you to worship Allah alone no partner Has He. Also, I gave you a ruling with truth to believe that there is no god (worthy of worship) except Allah no partner Has He and that the illiterate prophet, Muhammad, the messenger of Allah with the Great Quran, is a mercy to the worlds, so why do you refuse the guidance and mercy of Allah? I swear by Allah, who there is no God (worthy of worship) except Him, that I do not know of any solution for what you are experiencing of Allah's climatic war and Allah's global war through His minor soldiers that are mentioned in the Book; these are the so-called "corona strains" that are not corona and you will never be able to defeat them until you are able to stop the climatic, aerial, aquatic and terrestrial wars of Allah

Perhaps all the Leaders of the countries of mankind would like to say: " We can tone down the so-called "climatic war of Allah" through reducing the Greenhouse gas exhausts emitting from our factories since they have caused a defect in the Earth's climate due to the global warming in the upper layer of the Earth's atmosphere which led to the Earth's global warming. Hence, the Earth has been suffering from a thermal fever and we want to heal Planet earth from the global warming phenomenon". Then, the Awaited Mahdi, whom Allah Has Chosen to be His caliph on the worlds, replies to you and says: "O Leaders of mankind along with their peoples, I swear by Allah who there is no god (worthy of worship) other than Him that if you were to stop the exhausts of your factories, cars, steamships, and trains along with the exhausts of your firewoods and if you were to completely stop your wheel of life for 1000 years (if Allah granted you life) Allah would never lessen His climatic war on you as the global warming theory is a fabricated theory and the truth is that it (global warming) is happening due to the approach of the Planet of Torment and its attraction with the Sun

And the sun's furnace has burst and has affected the moon, the Earth, and its climate. Also, you will not be able to control the global war of the gnat (Arabic: بعوضة, Ba'ouda).
And I shall make it short for you: if you were able to confront the war of the minor soldiers of Allah in the Book this is when you would be able to stop the war of the heavens and the earth. Given that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, the man* (Arabic: إنسان, Insan)
whom Allah taught the true clarification of the Great Quran, I will say: "O decision-makers among the Leaders of mankind, if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni were an insolent liar in regards to Allah choosing him as His caliph on the worlds, then it would be to my own loss and what I have promised you with shall not befall you

However, if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni were truly the caliph of Allah on the worlds, then O decision-makers among the Leaders of mankind, know that you do not have the right of veto on the decision of the command of Allah the One, the Overpowering, Glorified and Sublimely Highly Exalted is He and He Does not Share His decision with anyone. Surely, you will not find any refuge to hide in other than with Him, and no one shall protect you from the torment of Allah. And here I am,
the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, I announce by the command of Allah that Allah will open for you a gate of severe torment in addition to picking up the level of Allah's climatic war and that is not far from happening, and every stubborn disbeliever is doomed

Perhaps all the senior decision-makers among the Leaders of mankind would like to say: "And what is it? Tell us so that we are ready to confront it." Hence the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni replies to you and says: "You did not even ward yourselves off the lion-like (the fiercest) soldier among the soldiers of Allah, that is the so-called "coronavirus" which is not corona but firm planning from Allah. So how would you prevent the firm planning from the Lord of the worlds, that is a gift from Allah the One, the Overpowering that targets decision-makers in particular and evildoers in general; those who were rebellious (to Allah) in the Lands and made therein much corruption filling the earth with oppression and tyranny?

Unfortunately, the sudden death calamity has arrived and it shall kill you while you are standing, sitting, and lying on your sides, and on-air live in front of the camera. And O doctors, do not say it happened out of a (brain) stroke, but they and their like were killed by the lion-like (the fiercest) virus; that is firm planning from Allah

That is what Allah Has promised you within the clear verses of His Book, the Great Quran, in the verse where Allah addressed His caliph Al-Mahdi (the Guided) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni after 15 years had passed of the global Mahdist Da'wa (call) to take the Book of Allah the Great Quran for judgment and to follow it, but the arrogant Non-Muslim and Muslim decision-makers turned away. As a result, a command was issued to the caliph of Allah (despite Allah knowing) in the Word of Allah the Exalted:

فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ
صدق الله العظيم [القلم 44-45 ]
So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse. We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm

Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45

O decision-makers, what the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni has challenged the World Health Organization along with the Virologists among the white coat army in the Worlds to discover the origin of Corona that Allah has invaded them with from where they do not know,is not just an assumption out of my own accord, but that was the address to the caliph of Allah Al-Mahdi in the clear verses of the Book, the Great Quran to leave you to him by the power and strength of Allah to declare a global war upon you through the minor of His soldiers in the Book from where they (all the Virologists) do not know its source and origin, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ
صدق الله العظيم [القلم 44-45 ]

So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse. We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm

[Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45]

So have you found the origin of the so-called "coronavirus" yet? Bring your proof if you are truthful. Or you want to bring together a new (plan) to turn people away from believing the verses about Allah's torment? Far far is that from being the truth,
but the time for the intense planning from Allah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy has come;nevertheless it, unfortunately, does not have except for only one symptom; that is the death to whoever it befalls

O you who are arrogant towards Allah and His caliph Al-Mahdi
Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni dig your graves and prepare your coffins and say goodbye to your families and your loved ones. Indeed Allah did not do injustice to you but you have wronged yourselves along with many of those who are atheists among the white coat army to whom it is as if Allah is nothing yet to be mentioned and they have delayed mankind to humbly supplicate to Allah the One, the Overpowering to remove His torment from them to follow the caller of Allah and His Book the Great Quran

Also, I shall say to the wicked astronomers in the worlds: "prepare your coffins and dig your graves as you have been entered into the misfortune of the torment of Allah, especially those who knew with knowledge of certainty that the sun has truly caught up with the moon in the beginning of the month of Ramadan and they saw and videotaped it with their CCD cameras so they knew that the waxing crescent of the month really started to set before sunset while it (the waxing crescent) follows it running towards the sun and the alignment of the Sun-Moon-Earth occurred while the moon is already in a waxing crescent phase and not in a waning crescent phase

And they know that the waxing crescent is in the state of Edrak (the sun catching up with the moon) and the alignment of the Sun-Moon-Earth occurred while the moon is already in a waxing crescent phase, like what is going to happen to the waxing crescent of the month of Shawwal after the sunset of Tuesday which is the night of Wednesday (1st of Shawwal)
If Allah Pleased to Give you life until you see the greatest full moon of Shawwal starting from its rise (according to the official time of Makkah) after the sunset of Tuesday which is the night of Wednesday, rising like a full moon in all countries

And I know and understand what I am saying in regards to the greatest Edrak at the end of the month of the Night of Al-Qadr by the calculations of the worth of one night on the moon, does not its night and day follow in succession before your eyes on the face of the moon, and do not you see the moon rising like a full moon in midday according to the calculations of the worth of one day on the moon? That is the midday of the day on the moon that resembles the night of the middle of the month (according to the calculations of one day on the Earth) which is the night of the 15th. And because the Sun has caught up with the moon, the new moon occurs ahead of its time, also the waxing crescent of the month is born ahead of its time; as a result, the alignment of the Sun-Moon-Earth occurs while the moon is already in a waxing crescent phase

And here has come the command (of Allah) of Al-Mubahalah (Arabic:المُباهلة, the (general) invocation for the curse of Allah to be upon the liars) so that Allah Judges between me and you. And I have been ordered not to argue with you in the Edrak sign after the occurring of the waxing crescent of the first of the Forbidden Months* in the Book; that is the waxing crescent of Shawwal. Unfortunately, the command of Al-Mubahalah has come this time for mankind in general, to all who reached their rectitude (males and females) and to all whom Allah did not take away their sight

Translator's note: In Islam, the Forbidden Months are four months of the Arab calendar. Fighting is forbidden during these months except in response to aggression

Even if Allah would put someone to test by causing blindness to one of his eyes leaving the other eye for him to see with, he would be able to see the full moon occurring ahead of its time. As for those whose eyesight acuity is 3/6, the moon shall be brought nearer by the command of Allah {Then is this magic, or do you not see? (15)}
At-Tur -Chapter:52 -Verse:15

You shall also see Planet Saqar which skirmishes with the earth from a place far-off (from the Earth) at the beginning of the skirmish (event). But in its (Saqar) appointed time it does not come to you (passing on the Earth) except suddenly and because it has already approached the Sun, fury, and roaring (sounds) are exchanged between them and they are from bad to worse

And the Sun's furnace has burst so wait for the pouring floods for a matter already predestined, also wait for pieces of mountains (of clouds) loaded with hail in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted
:
Do you not see that Allah gently drives the clouds, then joins them together, piling them up into masses, from which you see raindrops come forth? And He sends down from the sky mountains ˹of clouds˺ loaded with hail, pouring it on whomever He wills and averting it from whoever He wills. The flash of the clouds’ lightning nearly takes away eyesight. (43)

An-Nur -Chapter:24 -Verses:43

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يُزْجِي سَحَابًا ثُمَّ يُؤَلِّفُ بَيْنَهُ ثُمَّ يَجْعَلُهُ رُكَامًا فَتَرَى الْوَدْقَ يَخْرُجُ مِنْ خِلَالِهِ وَيُنَزِّلُ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مِن جِبَالٍ فِيهَا مِن بَرَدٍ فَيُصِيبُ بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَصْرِفُهُ عَن مَّن يَشَاءُ ۖ يَكَادُ سَنَا بَرْقِهِ يَذْهَبُ بِالْأَبْصَارِ ‎﴿٤٣﴾‏ }
[ سورة النور ]

And they take away whatever Allah pleases of your electrical lights And (wait for) the earthquakes that shall expel whoever Allah wills out of their homes running away from the high raised roofs so that they do not fall on their heads, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

Their example is that of someone who kindles a fire, but when it lights up all around them, Allah takes away their light, leaving them in complete darkness—unable to see. (17)They are ˹wilfully˺ deaf, dumb, and blind, so they will never return ˹to the Right Path˺.(18)Or ˹those caught in˺ a rainstorm from the sky with darkness, thunder, and lightning. They press their fingers into their ears at the sound of every thunderclap for fear of death. And Allah encompasses the disbelievers ˹by His might˺.(19)The lightning almost snatches away their sight. Every time it lights [the way] for them, they walk therein; but when darkness comes over them, they stand [still]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. (20)O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous -(21)[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him]. (22) And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful. (23)But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers. (24)

Al-Baqarah -Chapter:2 -Verses:17-24

مَثَلُهُمْ كَمَثَلِ الَّذِي اسْتَوْقَدَ نَارًا فَلَمَّا أَضَاءَتْ مَا حَوْلَهُ ذَهَبَ اللَّهُ بِنُورِهِمْ وَتَرَكَهُمْ فِي ظُلُمَاتٍ لَّا يُبْصِرُونَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ فَهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ أَوْ كَصَيِّبٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ فِيهِ ظُلُمَاتٌ وَرَعْدٌ وَبَرْقٌ يَجْعَلُونَ أَصَابِعَهُمْ فِي آذَانِهِم مِّنَ الصَّوَاعِقِ حَذَرَ الْمَوْتِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ مُحِيطٌ بِالْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ يَكَادُ الْبَرْقُ يَخْطَفُ أَبْصَارَهُمْ ۖ كُلَّمَا أَضَاءَ لَهُم مَّشَوْا فِيهِ وَإِذَا أَظْلَمَ عَلَيْهِمْ قَامُوا ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَذَهَبَ بِسَمْعِهِمْ وَأَبْصَارِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اعْبُدُوا رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الْأَرْضَ فِرَاشًا وَالسَّمَاءَ بِنَاءً وَأَنزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَخْرَجَ بِهِ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ رِزْقًا لَّكُمْ ۖ فَلَا تَجْعَلُوا لِلَّهِ أَندَادًا وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَىٰ عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُوا بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُوا شُهَدَاءَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ فَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلُوا وَلَن تَفْعَلُوا فَاتَّقُوا النَّارَ الَّتِي وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ ۖ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة البقرة ]،

Then they scatter into fatal shrapnels and He Strikes with them whoever He Wills and Averts them from whom He Wills. Also, Allah declares upon you the war of thunderbolts in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah; and He is severe in assault. (13)
Ar-Ra'd -Chapter:13 -Verse:13

{ وَيُسَبِّحُ الرَّعْدُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ مِنْ خِيفَتِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ الصَّوَاعِقَ فَيُصِيبُ بِهَا مَن يَشَاءُ وَهُمْ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي اللَّهِ وَهُوَ شَدِيدُ الْمِحَالِ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏}
[ سورة الرعد ]

And wait for thunderbolts in mountains (of clouds) loaded with hail, until you believe that Allah your Lord is the Most Merciful of all. O Muslims and people altogether, you have indeed wronged yourselves by not believing the caliph of Allah Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed and what he is calling you for. Have I called you for 16 years except to the path of Allah alone so that He Forgives your sins?

And I have taught you that if you did not know with knowledge of certainty that Allah is truly the Most Merciful of all, you would not know the greatness of the mercy of Allah-within. Hence, you will never ever know the truth in the present life or the hereafter on the day when mankind will stand before the Lord of the worlds. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

But whoever is blind ˹to the truth˺ in this ˹world˺ will be blind in the Hereafter, and ˹even˺ far more astray from the ˹Right˺ Way. (72)
Al-Israa-Chapter:17-Verse:72

و مَن كَانَ فِي هَٰذِهِ أَعْمَىٰ فَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ أَعْمَىٰ وَأَضَل سَبِيلًا‎﴿٧٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الإسراء ].

We are most knowing of what they say, and you are not over them a tyrant. But remind by the Qur'an whoever fears My threat.
Qaf- Chapter:50 -Verse:45

{ نَّحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يَقُولُونَ ۖ وَمَا أَنتَ عَلَيْهِم بِجَبَّارٍ ۖ فَذَكِّرْ
بِالْقُرْآن مَن يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ } [ سورة ق ].

These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement after Allah and His verses will they believe? (6)Woe to every sinful liar(7)Who hears the verses of Allah recited to him, then persists arrogantly as if he had not heard them. So give him tidings of a painful punishment. (8)And when he knows anything of Our verses, he takes them in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment. (9)Before them is Hell, and what they had earned will not avail them at all nor what they had taken besides Allah as allies. And they will have a great punishment. (10)This [Qur'an] is guidance. And those who have disbelieved in the verses of their Lord will have a painful punishment of foul nature. (11)
Al-Jathiyah -Chapter:45 -Verses:6-11

{ تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٦﴾‏ وَيْلٌ لِّكُلِّ أَفَّاكٍ أَثِيمٍ ‎﴿٧﴾‏ يَسْمَعُ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ثُمَّ يُصِرُّ مُسْتَكْبِرًا كَأَن لَّمْ يَسْمَعْهَا ۖ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ وَإِذَا عَلِمَ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا شَيْئًا اتَّخَذَهَا هُزُوًا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ ‎﴿٩﴾‏ مِّن وَرَائِهِمْ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ وَلَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُم مَّا كَسَبُوا شَيْئًا وَلَا مَا اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ‎﴿١٠﴾‏ هَٰذَا هُدًى ۖ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مِّن رِّجْزٍ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿١١﴾ }
[ سورة الجاثية ].

May the curse of Allah be upon the liars who knowingly deny that the Sun has caught up with the moon. And the sign of Edrak was not but a warning,initially, and a good warning for whoever wills among mankind to go forward or stay behind but they have refused and acted arrogantly and insisted on being among those who are staying behind and those who are arrogant towards the verses of truth from their Lord, and those who deny the presence of Allah as if he was not a thing (even) mentioned

And whoever believes them among Muslims, he will be among those who deny the presence of the Lord of the worlds (atheists), as to how do they claim that they are going to control the pouring floods?! and the tsunami hurricanes, and the climate war in general, along with the war of corona that they turn people away (from knowing its reality) by lying and saying that these are just normal mutations while they know they do not have encompassing knowledge about it and they know that they are liars. Indeed, Allah is Swifter in planning, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

And when We give the people a taste of mercy after adversity has touched them, at once they conspire against Our verses. Say, " Allah is swifter in strategy." Indeed, Our messengers record that which you conspire(21)
Yunus -Chapter:10 -Verse:21
{ وَإِذَا أَذَقْنَا النَّاسَ رَحْمَةً مِّن بَعْدِ ضَرَّاءَ مَسَّتْهُمْ إِذَا لَهُم مَّكْرٌ فِي آيَاتِنَا ۚ قُلِ اللَّهُ أَسْرَعُ مَكْرًا ۚ إِنَّ رُسُلَنَا يَكْتُبُونَ مَا تَمْكُرُونَ ‎﴿٢١﴾ }
[ سورة يونس ]

So forgive me, I cannot give you good tidings O you who turn away from following the Great Quran; whether the atheists, disbelievers, or polytheists, and Muslims who claim that they believe in the Great Quran but they act arrogantly towards the judgment of Allah between them in what they differed about. While they take the judgment from the Taghout (Arabic: طاغوت, false gods) of the United Nations. Indeed the example of the fighting Muslim parties is equal to that of the atheists and those who disbelieve in the Lord of the worlds

And what I want to end this statement of mine with is the tiding from Allah to those who are arrogant towards believing the signs of Allah and His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

So I swear by the twilight redness, (16) and [by] the night and who gathered to witness, (17) and [by] the moon when it becomes full (18) [That] you will surely ride a planetary state from a planetary state. (19) So what is it with them [that] they do not believe, (20) And when the Qur'an is recited to them, they do not prostrate? (21) But those who disbelieved belie, (22) And Allah is most knowing of what they understand. (23) So give them tidings of a painful punishment (24)Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds. For them is a reward uninterrupted. (25)
[Surah: 84- Al-Enshiqaq - Verses: 16-24]

{ فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الانشقاق ].

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds
The Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani

________

Translated by: Deena ADEL

Click here to read the Arabic statement