Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - Shaban - 1442 AH
11 - 04 - 2021 AD
08:38 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad to supporters and general Muslims

In the name of Allah the One, the Subduer, Originator of the heavens, earth, sun, moon, the heavenly-garden and (hell) fire; Who created man from dry clay as earthly pottery, and He created jinn from flame of fire..

Allah’s peace, mercy, His blessings and His goodly-pleasure be upon you my best foremost supporters in time of dialogue before appearing and all the Muslims, although we are in this night on night of fasting (night of Monday - Ramadan one), according to my knowledge that the sun overtook the moon, a fulfillment to one of the major conditions of the Hour and a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

The overtaking is still continuing and we would never violate what we prohibit them from; in fact they should fast at seeing it according to Allah’s command and His messenger, so that when the era of the major signs of the Hour comes; the matter of overtaking becomes clear for the worlds of which causes the swelling of the crescents of the (lunar) months to (night of the third), as it will appear to the worlds in easts of the earth and its wests.

My best foremost supporters and all Muslims (submitting) to Lord of the worlds, surely (I ask) Allah to bless for you with the advent of the month of Al-Qadr night, which is better than worshiping for a thousand months by Allah’s grace, His mercy, His generosity, and the greatness of His mercy, and (I ask) Allah to perfect His light to the worlds. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Allah’s khalifa; your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=346892

اقتباس المشاركة 346892 من موضوع من الإمام المهديّ ناصر مُحمدٍ إلى الأنصار وعموم المسلمين ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
29 - شعبان - 1442 هـ
11 - 04 - 2021 مـ
08:38 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=346864

من الإمام المهديّ ناصر مُحمدٍ إلى الأنصار وعموم المسلمين ..

بسم الله الواحد القهّار، فاطر السّماوات والأرض والشّمس والقمر والجنّة والنّار الذي خَلق الإنسان من صلصالٍ كالفخّار، وخلق الجانّ من مارجٍ من نار..

السلام عليكم أحبّتي الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ورحمة الله وبركاته ونعيم رضوانه وجميع المسلمين، فبرغم أنّنا في هذه الليلة في ليلة الصيام ( ليلة الإثنين - واحد رمضان ) حسب علمي أنّ الشّمس أدركت القمر تصديقًا لأحد أشراط الساعة الكُبَر وآية التّصديق للمهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني.

ولا يزال الإدراك مُستَمِرًّا ولن نخالف إلى ما نَنهاهُم عنه؛ بل يصومون لرؤيته حسب أمر الله ورسوله وذلك حتى يتبيّن للعالمين - حين يأتي عصر أشراط الساعة الكُبَر - شأن الإدراك مِمّا يُسبِّب انتفاخ أهِلّة الشهر إلى ( ليلة الثالث ) كما سوف يظهر للعالمين في مشارق الأرض ومغاربها.

وبارك الله لكم أحبّتي الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار بحلول شهر ليلةِ القَدْر خيرٌ من عبادة ألف شهرٍ بفضل الله ورحمته و كرمه وعظيم رحمته وجميع المسلمين لربِّ العالمين، وأتمم الله نوره للعالمين وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين..

أخوكم خليفة الله الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..