Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni
15-Rajab-1442 AH
27-02-2021 AD
02:04 PM
(According to the official time of Mecca (mother of towns))

Response From The Book (The Quran) To Those Who Invent That I Am Being Taught By Others ...

May the peace and mercy of Allah be upon you my brother, the inquirer, I see that you and the people of your like unjustly doubt and say that I am being taught by others.

Hence, I hold the argument against you with truth and say: "First, Is what you see in the clarifications/statements of the Imam Mahdi true or falsehood?. If the answer is: "Indeed your statement is the truth and it guides to the Straight Path, O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni" Then, I hold the argument against you with truth by the Word of Allah the Exalted:

{These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement after Allah and His verses will they believe?}
[Al- Jathiya -Chapter:45 -Verse:6]

And if they say: "Indeed, you are being taught by others and they dictate you the clarifications (you write) at break of day and fall of night, then you recite them through writing the statements", hence, I will hold the argument against them from the Book of Allah, that this is an utterance of people who do not reason, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
And those who disbelieve say, "This [Qur'an] is not except a falsehood he invented, and another people assisted him in it." But they have committed an injustice and a lie.(4)And they say, “˹These revelations are only˺ ancient fables which he has had written down, and they are rehearsed to him morning and evening.”(5)Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “This ˹Quran˺ has been revealed by the One Who knows the secrets of the heavens and the earth. Surely He is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.(6)
[Al-Furqan-Chapter:25 - Verses:4-6]

Surely, this is the news of those who spread rumours in the era of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni as He WRITES the statements, while Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, prayers of (forgiveness) and peace be upon him and his family, was illiterate and could not read or write. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{You ˹O Prophet˺ could not read any writing ˹even˺ before this ˹revelation˺, nor could you write at all. Otherwise, the people of falsehood would have been suspicious.(48)But this ˹Quran˺ is ˹a set of˺ clear verses ˹preserved˺ in the hearts of those gifted with knowledge. And none denies Our verses except the ˹stubborn˺ wrongdoers.}
(Al-Ankabut- Chapter:29 - Verse:48-49}

Second,as for the utterance of those who spread rumours and doubts so that you do not believe the Caller of truth from your Lord until you listen to my voice and look at my picture, hence, I hold the argument against you with truth and say: "No one will be guided in the call of guidance once they (see) a picture and listen to a sound. As guidance is not (accomplished through) listening to my voice, but Allah means those who spread rumours and turn people away from following the clear verses of their Lord in the Quran".

O my beloved in the love of Allah, be among the thankful ones as guidance is not in listening to my voice or looking at my picture! but the argument is within the power of my knowledge,is it a truth that is comprehensible through mind and reason?

And guidance from Allah is not in listening to my voice or looking at my picture, but in reflecting upon the power of my knowledge in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

{Some of them listen to what you say, but can you make the deaf hear even though they do not understand?(42)
And among them are those who look at you. But can you guide the blind although they will not [attempt to] see?(43)
[Yunus -Chapter:10 -Verses: 42-43]

Do I give you but clear evidence from the clear verses of the Great Quran? Whoever wills let them believe, and whoever wills let them disbelieve! And the true promise is approaching, so who could spare (the torment) from those who spread rumours and turn people away from following the Caller of truth from their Lord, through the power of knowledge of His verses in the Great Quran! So woe to them from the torment of an Awful Day!

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds
The Caliph and Servant of Allah on the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

Translated by: Deena ADEL

Translated from the following Arabic statement
:
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=344241