Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni
10-AH Jumada II-1442
23-01-2021 AD
10:09 AM
(According to the official time of (Macca) mother of towns)

Assuring the brief news about
Pfizer’s Vaccine and the entire vaccines of the Human Physicians

In the name of Allah the One, the Overpowering, the controller over the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, prayers (of forgiveness) and peace be upon those chosen by Allah: the prophets, the people of truth, the martyrs (and witnesses), and the righteous ones among the former and the later generations and in the higher assembly till the Day of Judgment, ...

O righteous forerunner supporters, be witnesses over yourselves at first, then be witnesses over the entire people who are turning away from following the Great Quran and from taking it for judgment. Be witnesses over the decision-makers among human peoples along with their government staff and their armies, and be witnesses over the human peoples, the religious scholars, the astronomers, the climatologists, and be witnesses over the human physicians and the virologists in the worlds that I had previously announced that Allah, my Lord, and your Lord, Has declared the direct war under the direct leadership of Allah the Exalted, (the war) of the viruses of somewhat [like] a gnat (Ba’ouda) that you do not encompass knowledge about, and the minor soldiers of Allah receive the orders from Allah the Most High, the Most Great, directly from upon His Great Throne, as He (Allah) is the one who created man.

Given that, they will invade the human body and they are unaware of the human body systems, surely, they must receive orders through the plotting of Allah the One, the Overpowering who Created man. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
(أَلَا یَعۡلَمُ مَنۡ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ ٱللَّطِیفُ ٱلۡخَبِیرُ)

How could He not know His creation? For He ˹alone˺ is the Most Subtle, All-Aware.
[Al-Mulk -Chapter: 67 -Verses: 14]

Indeed, I have announced the news since the beginning of the war event of the so-called “coronavirus” and I have announced it to humans since the 5th of March,2020AD (10-Rajab-1441AH). And the first thing the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni wrote about the so-called “coronavirus” is that it is a global torment and not just a mere global pandemic that shall pass, also I have put the epitome of the statement in its title as follows: “coronavirus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may repent”.

All mankind must know that the war of Allah has planning from Allah and a war strategy from where they do not know, and they will find from the wonders of the so-called “coronavirus” that which they had not taken into account. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
(وَٱلسَّمَاۤءِ ذَاتِ ٱلرَّجۡعِ ۝ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ ذَاتِ ٱلصَّدۡعِ ۝ إِنَّهُۥ لَقَوۡلࣱ فَصۡلࣱ ۝ وَمَا هُوَ بِٱلۡهَزۡلِ ۝ إِنَّهُمۡ یَكِیدُونَ كَیۡدࣰا ۝ وَأَكِیدُ كَیۡدࣰا ۝ فَمَهِّلِ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرِینَ أَمۡهِلۡهُمۡ رُوَیۡدَۢا)
[Surah At-Tariq 11 – 17]

By the sky with its recurring cycles,(11)and the land of the fault(12)Surely this ˹Quran˺ is a decisive word,(13)and is not to be taken for amusement. (14)They are certainly devising ˹evil˺ plans,(15)but I too am planning. (16)So bear with the disbelievers ˹O Prophet˺. Let them be for ˹just˺ a little while. (17)
[Al-Tariq -Chapter:86 -Verses: 11-17]

And in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
(فَذَرۡنِی وَمَن یُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا ٱلۡحَدِیثِۖ سَنَسۡتَدۡرِجُهُم مِّنۡ حَیۡثُ لَا یَعۡلَمُونَ ۝ وَأُمۡلِی لَهُمۡۚ إِنَّ كَیۡدِی مَتِینٌ
So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse. We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm(45)
[Surah: 68 – Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45]

And the white (robes) army of physicians do not and will not benefit you, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
(أَمَّنۡ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِی هُوَ جُندࣱ لَّكُمۡ یَنصُرُكُم مِّن دُونِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِۚ إِنِ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرُونَ إِلَّا فِی غُرُورٍ)
[Surah Al-Mulk 20]

Also, which ˹powerless˺ force will come to your help instead of Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious)? Indeed, the disbelievers are only ˹lost˺ in delusion. (20)
[Al-Mulk -Chapter:67 -Verse:20]

Since I, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, am the caliph of Allah on the worlds I know with knowledge of certainty that the major powers (countries) are at war with Allah through sending the tiniest soldiers of Allah in the Book (Qur’an), the viruses of somewhat [like] a gnat (Ba’ouda) that you do not encompass knowledge about.
They do not comply with the pandemic rules which Allah Has Set in nature to strengthen your immunity systems, instead, the viruses of somewhat [like] a gnat that you do not encompass knowledge about do break all the pandemic rules in regards to the rules of nature that are known for mankind, as they are not merely a pandemic but of the signs of torment.

Since human knowledge is limited to the pandemic rule, indeed Allah will make the knowledge of the human physicians be equal to zero. O major powers among the countries of mankind, who used to think they are the invincible power, know with knowledge of certainty that you are at war with the tiniest soldiers of Allah in the Book, the Great Quran, to make you submit to the caliph and servant of Allah Al-Mahdi (the Guided) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni. In line with the exemplary challenge with truth in the Word of Allah the Exalted:
(۞ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا یَسۡتَحۡیِۦۤ أَن یَضۡرِبَ مَثَلࣰا مَّا بَعُوضَةࣰ فَمَا فَوۡقَهَاۚ فَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ فَیَعۡلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ ٱلۡحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمۡۖ وَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ فَیَقُولُونَ مَاذَاۤ أَرَادَ ٱللَّهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلࣰاۘ یُضِلُّ بِهِۦ كَثِیرࣰا وَیَهۡدِی بِهِۦ كَثِیرࣰاۚ وَمَا یُضِلُّ بِهِۦۤ إِلَّا ٱلۡفَـٰسِقِینَ)
[Surah Al-Baqarah 26]

Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example – that of somewhat [like] a gnat or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, “What did Allah intend by this as an example?” He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26)
[Surah: 2 – Al-Baqarah – Verses: 26]

And in line with the true promise of Allah in the era of raising up His caliph on the worlds, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, so he calls people (Muslims, Non-Muslims, and those who deny the Great Quran) for a number of years to worship Allah alone no partners Has He with insight from Allah.

Thus, the challenge announcement (is issued) from the decision-maker (Allah) of selection, Who selected me as a caliph upon you and Has commanded me to leave you to Him to send upon you the tiniest of His soldiers in the Book to make your necks bend in (utter) submission to the caliph of Allah Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed while you are of those humbled.

Therefore, (Allah) has invaded you with a new creation, the viruses of somewhat [like] a gnat that you do not encompass knowledge about, in line with the promise of Allah in the clear verses of His Book, the Great Quran, in the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} [القلم].
So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse . We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm(45)
[Surah: 68 – Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45

And (Allah) has started with the most intense (in might) invasion to the major powers as a lesson for the less privileged and vulnerable countries that perhaps they may become righteous before the distress is aggravated upon Arabs and Non-Arabs, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

For, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm(45)
[Surah: 68 – Al-Qalam – Verses: 45]

And I have warned you before the
incident (of the so-called “coronavirus”) takes place that Allah will send against you a new supporting force of a ferocious might and follows it a more intense (supporting force) in power and might and these are of the practices of Allah with those who lived at a past time, in regards to the torment in the clear verses of the Book, the Great Quran.

In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
{وَمَا نُرِيهِم مِّنْ آيَةٍ إِلَّا هِيَ أَكْبَرُ مِنْ أُخْتِهَا ۖ وَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾} [الزخرف]

Although every sign We showed them was greater than the one before. Ultimately, We seized them with torments so that they might return (to Us in repentance). (48)
[Al-Zukhruf -Chapter:43 -Verse:48]

Or you think that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni announces the challenge of Allah out of conjecture that can in no way replace the truth?! Far far is that from being the truth: {How could He not know His Own creation? For He ˹alone˺ is the Most Subtle, All-Aware.} [Al-Mulk -Chapter: 67 -Verses: 14]

{أَلَا يَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ ﴿١٤﴾} [الملك].

I swear by the Lord of the heavens and earth that the entire vaccine owners that think they would survive the torment of the so-called “coronavirus” will be infected (with it), and I am certainly truthful. Surely, you will know with knowledge of certainty that your vaccines will be a source of regret for you.

Then, the tiniest soldiers of Allah defeat you. And the deadliest (among the tiny soldiers of Allah) is the fiercest of all the viruses which I previously warned you of, surely if its calamity hit you, know with knowledge of certainty that it would finish its battle with the person infected in a way that their infection and death will be in the same day, to whoever Allah wills.

And among you is he that the virus will keep devouring to cause him to die a thousand times (before his death), and I give tidings to the wrongdoers and unjust decision-makers and the entire wrongdoers in the worlds that this virus is dedicated to them from Lord of the worlds. That is the mightiest type of virus in the supporting force of the tiniest soldiers of Allah; the fiercest of viruses, O your Excellencies!

How often did I warn you to fear Allah and His torment but you do not like advisers. So it is better for you to declare (your) submission and obedience to the caliph of Allah. Also, many previous statements (were written) in regards to the so-called “coronavirus” and they (tackle) the same news in this statement.

And I did not come up with something new or did waver by a hairbreadth apart from what I informed you about a year ago, also I will not contradict a single point (I have written about the so-called “coronavirus”), while the human physicians contradict each and every single point as if they were grade one (students) and forgot all they once knew.
Meaning that it will make their knowledge in regards to human physical medicine equal to zero, also I warn the people who are turning away from the Reminder of Allah, the Great Quran, along with those who are refusing to follow it, so beware of more of Allah’s war through air, land, and sea, these are the so-called “natural disasters”.

May Allah seal over the hearts of the wrongdoers among you, if you do not repent. Indeed they (the so-called “natural disasters”) happen due to the major skirmish due to planet Saqar, that is the planet of Hellfire. Its colour will be red on the day it passes in your sky from the south. That is planet Saqar that waves to mankind from the horizon when its (close) approach approaches the Earth and startles you from the south (the southeast and the southwest).

Meaning that it will block the horizon from its southeast to its southwest, and I have warned you of it 16 years ago, but it is as if I am calling upon a herd of cattle that are (wilfully) deaf, dumb and blind so they have no understanding, except whom my Lord has given mercy.

O Non-Arabs and Arabs, I wonder if you know the wisdom of Allah in the minor torment short of the greater torment? Indeed, it is perhaps you may turn to Allah (in repentance) and follow the Caller of Allah, then Allah averts the greater torment away from you but you people are ignorant and you wrong yourselves, O you who act with arrogance in the land. Surely, they will come to know what (evil)end they will meet, and to Allah (all) matters will be returned (for judgment). So flee to Allah. Indeed, I am to you from Him a clear warner.

And know with knowledge of certainty that your masks and vaccines will never benefit you, O Joe Biden, the new President of the United States of America. So be not like the worst of living creatures, Donald Trump, and I know that the difference between you and the President of the global Zionist party, the President of the human devils, Donald Trump, is as the difference between those who have evoked [Allah’s] anger and those who are astray.

O, the respectable American President Joe Biden, be of the thankful ones and beware of the plotting of Trump, the worst of living creatures, as you have already known that he is really an enemy of America, an enemy of Christians, an enemy of Muslims, and an enemy of the entire humanity except for those of his like among the human devils.
And I, the Imam Al-Mahdi, the caliph of Allah did not wrong al-taaghout (the wicked) Donald Trump in the least, And I have warned The Muslims And the astray among Christians from the plotting of the extremist Christian in the party of Satan, the president of the human Devils in the world, that is the worst of living creations Donald Trump.

And I had previously warned you of him (in written statements) before he assumed the reigns Of America; on the 21st of November 2016 AD. Also, I warn you of the planetoid of Al-Rajefa (the quaking) that comes wherever is the most evil living creature Donald Trump in the United States of America, as most of the human devils are in the United States of America, most of them are among the populace and little of them are in power. And you shall know them through their intense love for Trump, so be fully aware not to be a puppet in their hands. Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors.

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds
The Caliph and Servant of Allah on the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

Translated from the following Arabic statement:
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=342562
[/CENTER]