الموضوع: Corona

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 11
  1. افتراضي Corona

Peace be upon my siblings from the Ansarullah, I hope someone can tell me why there are people, whether Muslims or a few unbelievers, who were healed after they got Corona or are they lies? peace on you and thank you

2. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum, i have asked the same question about two month ago and a one of brothers has replied me that it's impossible to get healed from covid19 without asking Allah to help to survive from it and no vaccine or tratment works against coronavirus because this is a punishment from Allah and can be avoided only by prayer and suppication to Allah the Greatest and Most Merciful. So it means that when desbeliever gets sick by covid19 he prays to God to give him health and life and God replies him.

3. افتراضي

Yes brother but i will a answer because when someone has this corona must he believe in imam mahdi naseer mohammed , or is enough when the person with corona make just dua to Allah for forgivness and is it possible when a unbeliever has corona that he will be healing without prayer , because people they dont belive in Allah and nasser mohammad they tell that they have corona they give them something to drink i mean medicine and after this the corona gone ? Hope for answeer

4. افتراضي

Ok. I've had same inquires. I'll answer by replies I've received from Imam's supporter:
    1. You said: "when someone has this corona must he believe in imam mahdi naseer mohammed"
    Answer: the main condition is to believe in a one Allah and ask only him to get healed from corona and you'll be healed. There are some ayats from the Glorious Quran to confirm that.
    2. You said: "is it possible when a unbeliever has corona that he will be healing without prayer"
    Answer: No, impossible and only by prayer to Allah the relief will be granted....this answer lost my logic as I've thought that its incredible that all unbelievers who got healed invoked prayer...)...but Imam teahes they did it.... As I have understood the good supporter who replied to my question, he said that even if you are unbeliever you remember the God when you feel danger to your life and ask him to not take your life and grant you health and God grants him relief from it. But then unbeliever forgets mercy of God and becomes ungrateful. There are ayats in Quran about that.
    3. You said: "give them something to drink i mean medicine and after this the corona gone"
    Answer: There is no vaccine or medicine to remove coronavirus and the only medicine is the prayer to Allah, the one. It's been suggested by Imam to not believe news on tv telling people that they've found a treatment from covid19 or successful treatment from it by certain vaccines and so on.

5. افتراضي

Thank you my brothdr Allah bleess you bRakallahu feek

6. افتراضي

Thank you. I am sorry there was some grammatical mistake for my answer: 2. You said: "is it possible when a unbeliever has corona that he will be healing without prayer"
    Answer: No, impossible

Please read once again.

Peace upon you and your family.

7. افتراضي

حياكم الله ورحبو ولكم wlkm

8. افتراضي

I have a question ,to all follower of the imam nssser mohammad al yamani , saddam hussein knows that imam nasser mohammad is the mahdi or not and will Allah bring him back on the first ressurection peace upon you all and upon the khalif of Allah nasser mohammad and his family

9. افتراضي

If Saddam knows the Mahdi or does not know it, then he is dead, may God have mercy on him. What is needed for his return, not a prophet at all.

10. افتراضي

Because i read that Allah bring some People back to this world in time when dajjal comes out , and can people come back from 1990 1800, or just long long time before this time
    ?

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Virusi Ya Corona.. Wala Sio Corona Bali Ni Rijzi Yenye Shirika, Mungano Wa Ki Virusi..
    بواسطة زينة الإسلام (فارسة الحق) في المنتدى Swahili
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-07-2020, 10:30 PM
  2. La declaración decisiva y seria sobre la verdad acerca del Corona virus..
    بواسطة خليل الرحمن في المنتدى Español
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2020, 08:11 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-05-2020, 11:48 AM
  4. Virusi Va Corona Na Bayana Ya Uwamuzi Wala Sio Mchezo ..
    بواسطة زينة الإسلام (فارسة الحق) في المنتدى Swahili
    آخر مشاركة: 22-05-2020, 12:56 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •