Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - Safar - 1442 AH
29 - 09 - 2020 AD
12:57 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Final warning from Allah the One, the Subduer to every arrogant, haughty one

In the name of Allah the Avenger Who breaks the back of every arrogant, haughty one. Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the chosen illiterate prophet and the family of his home; the virtuous among them, yet no prayer of forgiveness upon the wicked ones among them and everyone who clearly unjust to himself; each of whoever is arrogant among them, and your Lord creates what He pleases and chooses, there is no choice in the matter for the humans about selecting the Awaited Mahdi Khalifa of Allah over earth besides Him, after this..

From a servant of the Greatest Bliss to the entire servants of the Greatest Bliss, and I relate in specific those among them who elevated to the peak of the highest ranks. O my beloved ones for Allah’s pleasure.. O servants of the Greatest Bliss, by no means any servant in the kingdom could never guide you to a thing that is greater than what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has guided you to it. And you find the sign falls in the hearts of a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him. I will tell you a thing of which you do not encompass knowledge then you would find that it is the Truth in yourselves. Do you know that if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni doubt one day that he is not Al-Mahdi khalifa of Allah verily the entire servants of the Greatest Bliss would say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, we swear to you by Allah the Great that you are Al-Mahdi khalifa of Allah undoubtedly. You have guided us to worship Allah as He should be worshiped then you made us value Allah the true value of His, so if you were not the Awaited Mahdi then which Mahdi after you we wait for him? To what he will guide us after the Greatest Bliss [that we take Allah’s goodly pleasure as purpose] so what after the Truth except the obvious falsehood? So listen — O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a worthy of worship else than him, if Allah aids you with the entire signs of His kingdom then He assembles everything against your enemies face to face while they are looking, and He aids you with miracles of His ability without limits, this would not increase us faith to our belief nor certainty to our certainty that you are Al-Mahdi Khalifa of Allah to the fact sign of the Greatest Bliss of Allah’s Self goodly-pleasure is the greatest sign ever fell in our hearts, and whatever besides Him no matter what was and what it would be of Allah’s signs surely it is not greater than the sign of the Greatest Bliss; Allah’s Self goodly-pleasure between His hands, and the wisdom of creating His servants in His kingdom hides in this. Is it possible that Allah created His servants for the sake of pure beautiful ones and Garden of bliss, or is it for the sake of Allah that the wisdom of creating us is implied? O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, respond to us”. Then Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, refuses to respond to the entire questioners about the wisdom of creating the servants and he leaves the answer from the Lord in the decisive Book, in fact; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is included among the questioners and we say: “O Allah, did You create us for the sake of the pure, beautiful ones, and gardens of bliss?”. Allah sent down the answer for this question in the decisive Book and the Most High said: {And remind, for reminding benefits the believers.(55) And I have not created the jinn and the mankind except that they should worship Me.(56) I desire no sustenance from them, nor do I desire that they should feed Me.(57) Surely Allah is the Bestower of sustenance, the Lord of Power, the Strong.(58)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:55-58
{وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَىٰ تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٥٥﴾ وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾ مَا أُرِيدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّزْقٍ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ ﴿٥٧﴾ إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ ﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ الذاريات].

Therefore, oh Allah, You have created the kingdom for the servants’ sake, and You created the servants for the sake of tremendous wisdom, and the answer from the Lord in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And We did not create the heavens and the earth and what is between them in mere idle-playing.(38) We created them not but with truth, but most of them do not know.(39)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:38-39
{وَمَا خَلَقْنَا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا لَاعِبِينَ ﴿٣٨﴾ مَا خَلَقْنَاهُمَا إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

And Allah the Most High said: {And We did not create the heavens and the earth and what is between them but with truth. And the Hour is surely coming, so pardon with kind forgiveness} [Al-Hijr] 15:85
{وَمَا خَلَقْنَا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ وَإِنَّ السَّاعَةَ لَآتِيَةٌ فَاصْفَحِ الصَّفْحَ الْجَمِيلَ ﴿٨٥﴾} [الحجر].

And Allah the Most High said: {Had we wished to take a pastime, We would have taken it from before Ourselves; by no means We would do.(17) In fact We hurl the Truth against falsehood, so it knocks out the later, lo! It vanishes. And woe to you for what you describe.(19) And to Him belongs whomever is in the heavens and the earth. And those who are with Him are not too proud to serve Him, nor are they weary.(19) They glorify (Him) night and day: they do not get tired.(20) Or have they taken gods from the earth who give life?(21) If there were in them gods besides Allah, they would both have been in disorder. So glory be to Allah, the Lord of the Throne, being above what they describe!(22) He cannot be questioned as to what He does, and they will be questioned.(23) Or, have they taken gods besides Him? Say: Bring your proof. This is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.(24)} [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:17-24
{لَوْ أَرَدْنَا أَن نَّتَّخِذَ لَهْوًا لَّاتَّخَذْنَاهُ مِن لَّدُنَّا إِن كُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ ﴿١٧﴾ بَلْ نَقْذِفُ بِالْحَقِّ عَلَى الْبَاطِلِ فَيَدْمَغُهُ فَإِذَا هُوَ زَاهِقٌ ۚ وَلَكُمُ الْوَيْلُ مِمَّا تَصِفُونَ ﴿١٨﴾ وَلَهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِهِ وَلَا يَسْتَحْسِرُونَ ﴿١٩﴾ يُسَبِّحُونَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لَا يَفْتُرُونَ ﴿٢٠﴾ أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا آلِهَةً مِّنَ الْأَرْضِ هُمْ يُنشِرُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ لَوْ كَانَ فِيهِمَا آلِهَةٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَفَسَدَتَا ۚ فَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ ﴿٢٣﴾ أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ ۖ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾} [الأنبياء].

And Allah the Most High said: {And We did not create the heavens and the earth and what is between them in vain. That is the opinion of those who disbelieve. So woe to those who disbelieve from (burning in) the fire!}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:27
{وَمَا خَلَقْنَا السَّمَاءَ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا بَاطِلًا ذَٰلِكَ ظَنُّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنَ النَّارِ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

And Allah the Most High said: {Do you then think that We have created you in vain, and that you will not be returned to Us?(115) So exalted be Allah, the True King! No God is there but He, the Lord of the Throne of Grace.(116) And Whoever invokes another God besides Allah — he has no proof of this — his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely the disbelievers will not be successful.(117) And say: My Lord, forgive and have mercy, and You are the Best of those who show mercy.(118)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:115-118

{أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثًا وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿١١٥﴾ فَتَعَالَى اللَّهُ الْمَلِكُ الْحَقُّ ۖ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْكَرِيمِ ﴿١١٦﴾ وَمَن يَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ لَا بُرْهَانَ لَهُ بِهِ فَإِنَّمَا حِسَابُهُ عِندَ رَبِّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الْكَافِرُونَ ﴿١١٧﴾ وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾}صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

Perhaps the entire servants of the Greatest Bliss would like to say with one tongue: “ By Allah’s Glory and His Majesty, we surely found the proof in ourselves now before meeting Allah that the goodly-pleasure HimSelf over His servants is the greater Bliss than the bliss of His Garden is a fact without doubt nor suspicion, so we found in ourselves the fact of Allah’s fatwa with truth that Allah’s goodly-pleasure over His servant is a fact, and we found Him the Bliss that is greater than any bliss no matter what it is and no matter what it would be. Indeed, we found Allah’s fatwa is a reality instilled in our hearts; a certainty fell in our hearts with the fact of the Greatest Bliss, a fact we found (it) in ourselves. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly-pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72.. O Khalifa of Allah and His servant; Al-Mahdi, we community of a people whom Allah loves them, and they love Him, we do not seek exaltation in the land nor mischief and the final (good) end is for those who keep their duty.” Then Allah’s Khalifa and His servant replies to you and I say: “A testimony with truth while you are witnesses over this against yourselves. I bear witness to Allah that my Lord made me His Khalifa for the worlds and I bear witness that Who selected me is Allah my Lord and your Lord, Who will make me prevail over the entire worlds”.
{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]

Indeed, time has turned around, and the time came near yet most humans turn away from their Reminder the grand Quran, and most who turn away among them after satans are the decision makers of the Muslims who refused to enter homes from its doors, so they got arrogant against Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Book the the count number of month for one year is twelve months some of it are sacred and the year is being ended with the sacred month the fourth month of the sacred months which is itself the twelfth month for this year of yours 1441, and you have entered after sunset of Wednesday; the night of Thursday on date of 1/1 (Safar) the first month for year 1442 for the new year in Allah’s Book the grand Quran, but the guilty-criminals among you from the decision makers owners of normalization with those who declared Masjed Al-Aqsa, the notable Quds, the eternal capital of the Jews, so they declare normalization with them! Consequently, Allah sealed their hearts and sealed their hearing and their sight except for those of them who repented and turned near (to Allah) and did not insist on being arrogant, surely Allah loves those who turn (to Him), and He loves those Who purify (themselves).

So often I warned you that you should enter homes from its doors and to acknowledge that you were wrong! And has ended the month of Pilgrimage (Hajj); the fourth of the sacred months by the end of this passed year of yours after sunset of Wednesday; the night of Thursday, so your new year began after sunset of Wednesday; the night of Thursday: First of Safar for your new year 1442 and this is according to the date of overtaking for the sun and moon in which that you deny and you follow those who hinder against signs of ratification and belie the truthful Imam Mahdi (of who believed in the truth from his Lord) yet you belie your eyes about the swelling of crescents, and we do not instruct you to enter the fore-beginning of month Safar before sighting its crescent (after sunset) it emerges over the entire people after the sun was getting ahead of it while it’s a newly crescent, so it overtook the sun and met with it while it’s a newly crescent, while astronomers certainly know the sure knowledge that the crescent of Safar will set before sunset on Thursday night of Friday, by no means and non of the worlds could never see it because of the meeting with it while it is a newly crescent. So who gave fatwa about sighting the crescent of Safar after sunset of Thursday night of Friday verily you have to bear witness that he is a liar although they surely know the testifiers of forgery and falsely that they are indeed liars, forging lies while they know. The fact of crescent of Safar did not emerge to the people yet despite that the night of Thursday is first of Safar while Friday is Second of Safar, and it would never emerge to the humans but it is swollen on Friday (after sunset) - night of Saturday for they may witness that the sun truly overtook the moon and era of swelling of crescent overtook them as warning for the humans then follows it a widespread evil, and the chastisement from greater to a greater.

We would never announce good news to those who turn away from the Reminder, in fact we announce to those who turn away from the Reminder of their Lord the grand Quran with a widespread evil and an exemplary chastisement by air, sea and land in addition to new species of an extreme punishment causing some of you a complete despair and complete paralysis to the bodies of various genes, and for each levels according to what they did, and your Lord does not wrong anyone, that is the new species about to strike those who turn away from the Reminder; that's Al-Mateen virus with which we promised you with truth by Allah’s command, a new calamity in addition to what you call it coronavirus, so where is the escape — O community of who turn away from the Reminder — O community decision makers of the Muslims and the disbelievers — O you who rejected Allah’s command to inter fully in peace and you shall know the sure knowledge that Allah is Mighty, Wise. Indeed, Allah does not love mischief makers. So you have nothing good neither in Yemen nor other than Yemen, and no relief for you nor a way out from Allah’s chastisement until your necks are bent humbly to Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who does not want (self) exalting in the land nor mischief, and the final (good) end is for those who keep their duty.

Indeed you shall know that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is certainly truthful in all things whether in the True explanatory-statement for the Quran as well the entire what Allah showed me in revelation of the true vision in my sleep, and one day will surely come you would not find other alternative from that you say: “Allah is ever Truthful and His Khalifa; Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni”. I challenge the decision makers in parties of Yemen to find for themselves a way out and relief until their necklaces are bent humbly to Allah’s Khalifa over Yemen and the whole world; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

O community owners of the global warming theory because of your thinking that the cause of the increased indicator of unnatural disasters is because of the global warming that is stuck in the atmosphere due to the exhausts of the factories of the world’s countries, and you are certainly liars. Coronavirus has surely stopped your factories and the wheel of your life for six months, and is still afflicting the great countries of disbelief! The question that comes up: Did you find that what you call it natural disasters reduced or it continued in rising and multiplied, then Allah increased chastisement to you of what you call it coronavirus? Did the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speak the truth that skirmishes chastisement of the plant of chastisement increasing each year because of the approach of Saqar the planet of chastisement to the earth of humans? Indeed, Allah will take you by it from a near place — O community of who turn away from the Reminder, so where is the escape from disasters of Allah’s successive chastisement and from greater yet to greater — O community owners of the global warming theory? Did Allah fulfill the fatwa of Allah’s Khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that it is because of the approach of the planet of chastisement that’s coming so Allah would take you by it from a near place? And whenever it approaches the level of what you call it disasters of climate changes will increase, so where is the escape — O community of who turn away from Allah’s Reminder the grand Quran as that the Muslims and the disbelievers among you who turn away from the Reminder in general except for whoever my Lord have mercy?

O our Allah, hasten the empowerment and the manifest conquest over the worlds and lift the injustice away from the oppressed ones and the aggression of the transgressors against the oppressed ones. Indeed, You do not love the transgressors wherever they are in the worlds, you do not love mischief. And lift the oppression away from Your servants the oppressed among the worlds soon by the fact of there is no God except You, and by the fact of Your mercy that You ordained upon YourSelf, and by the fact of greatness of the Bliss of the goodly-pleasure of YourSelf, indeed this is easy for You, and You are more Merciful with Your oppressed servants than Your servant, and Your promise is ever true and You are the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. And indeed, you shall know the fact of the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who disbelieve Say: You are not a sent-messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you and whoever has knowledge of the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:43
{وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

Surely, there is good news in this decisive verse about sending the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad and proof of sending him with abundance of knowledge of the Book, so you can not be able to dominate over him from the Quran that’s because Allah grants him the knowledge of the Book the grand Quran. And we do not say some knowledge of the Book, in fact knowledge of the Book the grand Quran that your minds would surrender for his knowledge whether you willed or refused all of you until non turn away from the True explanatory-statement for the Book except the most evil creatures (who strides earth) so they would taste the painful chastisement without wronging from their Lord — by land, sea and air in addition to a new extent of what you call it coronavirus. But the rate of death is not low this time, in fact we said in first explanatory-statement in the past lunar year that ratio of deaths is low initially; in a sense that upcoming Al-Mateen coronavirus; the ratio of deaths would definitely be high some of it is disasters and some of it extreme terror — O community of disbelievers in the grand Quran and those who turn away from following it in countries of the Muslims, you surely will know and every criminal among the worlds will know that Allah’s scheme is exceedingly effective (Mateen), so where is the escape? Is it to the surface of the moon, or the deeps of the seas, or bunker in solidified-rock and you would pray for destruction and widespread evil — O community of haters to the grand Quran, and the haters to Khalifa of Allah over the worlds; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and they are in pain over him! We say: Die in your rage.. So what are your thoughts about who Allah is with him? Surely, judgement is for Allah and He is the Best of deciders, and whoever is an enemy to the Bliss of Allah’s goodly-pleasure and an enemy to His khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely Allah is an enemy to the guilty-criminals, let him dig his own grave and prepare his shroud except he who repented and turned to his Lord, indeed Allah is All forgiving, Merciful.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=336699

اقتباس المشاركة 336699 من موضوع إنذارٌ أخيرٌ من الله الواحد القهّار لكلِّ متكبّرٍ جبّارٍ ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
12 - صفر - 1442 هـ
29 - 09 - 2020 مـ
12:57 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=324206
________

إنذارٌ أخيرٌ من الله الواحد القهّار لكلِّ متكبّرٍ جبّارٍ ..

بسم الله المنتقم القاصم لظهر كلّ مُتكبّر جبّار، والصلاة والسلام على النّبيّ الأمّيّ المختار وآل بيته الأطهار منهم، ولا صلاة على الفُجّار منهم كلّ ظالمٍ لنفسه مُبين؛ كلّ مَن كان منهم مِن المُستكبرين، وربّك يخلق ما يشاء ويختار ما كان للبشر الخيرة من الأمر في اصطفاء المهديّ المنتظر خليفة الله في الأرض من دونه، أمّا بعد..

من عبد النعيم الأعظم إلى كافّة عبيد النعيم الأعظم وأخصّ من ارتقى منهم إلى أعلى الدرجات العُلى، فيا أحبّتي في الله يا عبيد النعيم الأعظم، فلا ولن يهديكم أيّ عبدٍ في الملكوت إلى شيء هو أعظم ممّا هداكم إليه ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وتلك هي أكبر آية أيّد الله بها خليفته المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، وتجدون الآية تحلّ في قلوب قومٍ يُحبّهم الله ويحبّونه، وسوف أخبركم بشيءٍ لا تحيطون به عِلماً
فمِن ثمّ تجدون أنّه الحقّ في أنفسكم، فهل تعلمون لو أنّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ يشكّ يوماً ما أنّه ليس خليفة الله المهديّ لقال كافّة عبيد النعيم الأعظم: "يا ناصر محمد اليمانيّ نُقسم لك بالله العظيم أنّك خليفة الله المهديّ لا شكّ ولا رَيب، فقد هديتنا إلى عبادة الله كما ينبغي أن يُعبد فجعلتنا نُقدّر الله حقّ قدره، فإذا لم تكن المهديّ المنتظر فأيّ مهديٍّ ننتظره من بعدك؟ إلى ماذا سوف يهدينا إليه من بعد النعيم الأعظم (أن نتّخذ رضوان الله غايةً) فماذا بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال المُبين؟ فاسمع يا ناصر محمد اليمانيّ؛ فوالله الذي لا إله غيره ولا يُعبد سواه لو يؤيّدك الله بكافّة آيات مَلكوته فيَحشر على أعدائك كلّ شيءٍ قُبُلاً وهم ينظرون ويؤيّدك بمعجزات قدرته بلا حدود لما زادنا ذلك إيماناً إلى إيماننا ولا يقيناً إلى يقيننا أنّك خليفة الله المهديّ؛ كون آية النعيم الأعظم رضوان نفس الله هي أعظم آية على الإطلاق حلّت في قلوبنا، وما دونه مهما كان ومهما يكون من آيات الله فليست أعظم من آية النعيم الأعظم رضوان نفس الله بين يديه، وفي ذلك تكمن الحكمة من خلق عبيده في ملكوته، فهل من المعقول أنّ الله خلق عبيده من شان الحور العين وجنّات النعيم أم من شان الله تقتضي الحكمة من خلقنا؟ فأجِبْنا يا ناصر محمد اليمانيّ" فمِن ثمّ يرفض ناصر محمد اليماني أن يُجيب على كافّة السائلين عن الحكمة من خلق العبيد ويترك الجواب من الربّ في مُحكم الكتاب، بل ويكون ناصر محمد من ضمن السائلين ونقول: "يا الله هل خلقتنا من شان الحور العين وجنّات النّعيم؟" وأنزل الله جواب هذا السؤال في محكم الكتاب وقال تعالى: { وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَىٰ تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٥٥﴾ وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾ مَا أُرِيدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّزْقٍ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ ﴿٥٧﴾ إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ ﴿٥٨﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [ الذاريات].

إذاً يا الله لقد خلقتَ المَلكوت من أجل العبيد وخلقتَ العبيد من أجل حكمة عُظمى، والجواب من الربِّ في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى:
{ وَمَا خَلَقْنَا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا لَاعِبِينَ
﴿٣٨﴾ مَا خَلَقْنَاهُمَا إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

و قال الله تعالى:
{ وَمَا خَلَقْنَا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ وَإِنَّ السَّاعَةَ لَآتِيَةٌ فَاصْفَحِ الصَّفْحَ الْجَمِيلَ ﴿٨٥﴾ }[الحجر].

وقال الله تعالى:
{ لَوْ أَرَدْنَا أَن نَّتَّخِذَ لَهْوًا لَّاتَّخَذْنَاهُ مِن لَّدُنَّا إِن كُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ
﴿١٧﴾ بَلْ نَقْذِفُ بِالْحَقِّ عَلَى الْبَاطِلِ فَيَدْمَغُهُ فَإِذَا هُوَ زَاهِقٌ ۚ وَلَكُمُ الْوَيْلُ مِمَّا تَصِفُونَ ﴿١٨﴾ وَلَهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِهِ وَلَا يَسْتَحْسِرُونَ ﴿١٩﴾ يُسَبِّحُونَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لَا يَفْتُرُونَ ﴿٢٠﴾ أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا آلِهَةً مِّنَ الْأَرْضِ هُمْ يُنشِرُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ لَوْ كَانَ فِيهِمَا آلِهَةٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَفَسَدَتَا ۚ فَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ ﴿٢٣﴾ أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ ۖ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾ } [الأنبياء].

وقال الله تعالى:
{ وَمَا خَلَقْنَا السَّمَاءَ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا بَاطِلًا ذَٰلِكَ ظَنُّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنَ النَّارِ﴿٢٧﴾ }
صدق الله العظيم [ص].

وقال الله تعالى: { أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثًا وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿١١٥﴾ فَتَعَالَى اللَّهُ الْمَلِكُ الْحَقُّ ۖ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْكَرِيمِ ﴿١١٦﴾ وَمَن يَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ لَا بُرْهَانَ لَهُ بِهِ فَإِنَّمَا حِسَابُهُ عِندَ رَبِّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الْكَافِرُونَ ﴿١١٧﴾ وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾ }صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

وربما يودّ كافّة عبيد النعيم الأعظم أن يقولوا بلسانٍ واحدٍ "بعزّة الله وجلاله أنّنا وجدنا البرهان في أنفسنا الآن من قبل لقاء الله أنّ رضوان نفسه على عباده هو النعيم الأكبر من نعيم جنّته حقيقٌ لا شكّ ولا رَيب فوجدنا في أنفسنا حقيقة فتوى الله بالحقّ أنّ رضوان الله على عبيده حقيقٌ وجدناه النعيم الأعظم من أيّ نعيم مهما كان ومهما يكون فوجدنا فتوى الله حقيقةً رسخت في قلوبنا فحَلَّ اليقين في قلوبنا بحقيقة النعيم الأعظم حقيق فوجدناه في أنفسنا تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: { وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٧٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]، فاشهد يا خليفة الله وعبده المهديّ أنّنا معشر قومٍ يُحبّهم الله ويُحبّونه لا نريد علوّاً في الأرض ولا فساداً والعاقبة للمتّقين".. فمِن ثمّ يردّ عليكم خليفة الله وعبده وأقول: "شهادة بالحقّ وأنتم على ذلك من الشاهدين على ما في أنفسكم، وأشهد لله أنّ ربّي جعلني خليفته على العالمين وأشهد أنّ من اصطفاني الله ربّي وربّكم سيُظهرني على كافّة العالمين".

واستدار الزمان واقترب الأوان وأكثر البشر عن ذِكرهم القرآن العظيم لمُعرضين، وأشدّهم إعراضاً مِن بعد الشياطين هم صُنّاع القرار من المسلمين الذين رفضوا أن يدخلوا البيوت من أبوابها فاستكبروا على فتوى الله في مُحكم كتابه أنّ عدّة الشهور للعام الواحد اثنَي عشرَ شهراً منها أربعةٍ حُرُم ويُختم العام بالشهر الحرام الشهر الرابع من الأشهر الحُرُم الذي هو ذاته الشهر الثاني عشر لعامكم هذا ١٤٤١ ودخلتم بعد غروب شمس الأربعاء ليلة الخميس في تاريخ ١/١ (صفر) الشهر الأول لعام ١٤٤٢ للعام الجديد في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ولكنّ المُجرمين منكم من صُنّاع القرار أصحاب التطبيع مع الذين أعلنوا المسجد الأقصى القدس الشريف عاصمة اليهود الأبديّة فيُعلنوا التطبيع معهم! طبعَ الله على قلوبهم وختم على أسماعهم وأبصارهم إلا من تاب منهم وأناب ولم يُصرّ مستكبراً فإنّ الله يُحبّ التوّابين ويُحبّ المُتطهّرين.

فلَكَم حذّرتُكم أن ادخلوا البيوت من أبوابها واعترفوا أنّكم كنتم خاطئين! وانتهى شهر الحجّ الرابع من الأشهر الحرم بانتهاء عامكم هذا المُنقضي بعد غروب شمس الأربعاء ليلة الخميس فابتدأ عامكم الجديد بعد غروب شمس الأربعاء ليلة الخميس واحد صفر لعامكم الجديد ١٤٤٢ وهذا بحسب تأريخ الإدراك للشمس والقمر الذي أنتم به تُكذِّبون وتتّبعون الصادّين عن آية التصديق وتكذّبون الإمام المهديّ الصادق (مِن الصّدّيقين بالحقِّ من ربّهِ) وتكذّبون أعينكم بانتفاخ الأهلّة، ولا نأمركم أن تدخلوا غرّة شهر صفر من قبل رؤية هلاله يخرج على الناس كافة بعد أن كانت الشمس تتقدّمه شرقاً وقد هو هلالاً فأدركها واجتمع بها وقد هو هلالاً وعلماء الفلك لَيعلمون علم اليقين أنّ هلال صفر سيغرُب قبل غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة، ولا ولن يشاهده أحدٌ من العالمين بسبب الاجتماع به وقد هو هلالاً، ومن أفتى برؤية هلال صفر بعد غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة فاشهدوا أنّه لمِن الكاذبين برغم أنّهم لَيعلمون شهداءُ الزور والبهتان أنّهم لكاذبون يفترون الكذب وهم يعلمون، كون هلال صفر لم يخرج للناس بعدُ برغم أنّ ليلة الخميس هي واحد صفر والجمعة اثنين صفر، ولن يخرج على البشر إلا مُنتفخاً يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت لعلهم يشهدون أنّ الشمس حقّاً أدركت القمر وأدركهم عصر انتفاخ الأهلّة نذيراً للبشر ويتلوه شرٌّ مستطيرٌ والعذاب من أكبرٍ إلى أكبر.

فلن نبشّر المعرضين عن الذّكر بخيرٍ بل نبشّر المعرضين عن ذِكر ربّهم القرآن العظيم بشرٍّ مُستطيرٍ وعذابٍ نُكرٍ جوّاً وبحراً وبرّاً إضافة إلى فصائل جديدة شديدة البأس تسبّب اليأس التام والشلل التام للأجسام لبعضٍ منكم مختلفات الجينات ولكلٍّ درجاتٍ مِمّا عمِلوا ولا يظلمُ ربّك أحداً، تلكم فصائل جديدة أوشكت أن تقصف المُعرضين عن الذِّكر؛ ذلكم الفيروس المتين الذي وعدناكم به بالحقّ بأمر الله قارعة جديدة إضافة لما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا، فأين المفرّ يا معشر المُعرضين عن الذّكر ومعشر صُنّاع القرار من المسلمين والكفّار يا من أبيتُم أمر الله أن تدخلوا في السّلم كافّة وسوف تعلمون علم اليقين إنّ الله عزيزٌ حكيمٌ؛ إنّ الله لا يحب المفسدين، فلستُم على شيءٍ لا في اليمن ولا غير اليمن ولا فرَج لكم ولا مخرج لكم من عذاب الله حتى تخضع أعناقكم لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الذي لا يريد علوّاً في الأرض ولا فساداً والعاقبة للمتّقين.

ولسوف تعلمون أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لَمِن الصادقين في كلِّ شيءٍ سواء في البيان الحقّ للقرآن وكذلك كافّة ما أراني الله في وحي الرؤيا الحقّ في منامي، فسوف يأتي يومٌ لا تجدون مناصاً من أن تقولوا:
" صدق الله وخليفته المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ"، وأتحدّى صُنّاع القرار في أحزاب اليمن أن يجدوا لهم مخرجاً وفرجاً حتى تخضع أعناقهم لخليفة الله على اليمن والعالم بأسرهِ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

ويا معشر أصحاب نظريّة الاحتباس الحراريّ بسبب ظنّكم أنّ سبب ازدياد مؤشّر الكوارث غير الطبيعيّة أنّها بسبب الاحتباس الحراريّ العالِق في الغلاف الجويّ بسبب عوادم مصانع دول العالم وإنّكم لكاذبون، فقد أوقف فيروس كورونا مصانعكم وعجلة حياتكم لمدة ستّة أشهر ولا يزال يعصف بدول الكفر العظمى! والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فهل وجدتم أنّها خفّت ما تسمّونها كوارث الطبيعة أم استمرت في الارتفاع وتضاعفت فزادكم الله عذاباً إضافة إلى ما تسمّونه عذاب كورونا؟ فهل صدق الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أنّه عذاب تناوش كوكب العذاب يزداد كلّ عامٍ بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب سقر من أرض البشر؟ ولسوف يأخذكم الله به من مكان قريب يا معشر المُعرضين عن الذّكر، فأين المفرّ من قوارع عذاب الله التترى ومن أكبر إلى أكبر يا معشر أصحاب نظرية الاحتباس الحراريّ؟ أفهل صدق الله فتوى خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أنّه بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب القادم ليأخذكم الله به من مكانٍ قريبٍ؟ وكلّ ما اقترب سوف يرتفع معدّل ما تسمّونه بكوارث التقلّبات المناخية، فأين المَفر يا معشر الكافرين المُعرضين عن ذِكر الله القرآن العظيم وكذلك المُعرضين عن الذّكر بشكلٍ عام المسلم منكم والكافر إلا من رحِم ربّي؟

اللهم عجّل بالتمكين والفتح المُبين على العالمين وارفع الظلمَ عن المظلومين وعدوان المُعتدين على المظلومين إنّك لا تحبّ المُعتدين أينما كانوا في العالمين إنّك لا تُحب الفساد، وارفع الظلم عن كافّة عبادك المظلومين في العالمين عاجلاً بحقّ لا إله إلا أنت وبحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك إنّ ذلك عليك يسير وأنت أرحم بعبادك المظلومين من عبدك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين، ولسوف تعلمون حقيقة البيان الحق لقول الله تعالى:
{ وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

ففي هذه الآية المُحكمة البشرى ببعث الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد وبرهان بعثهِ بسطة علم الكتاب، فلا تستطيعون أن تُهيمنوا عليه من القرآن ذلك كون الله يؤتيه علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم، ولا نقول علماً مِن الكتاب بل علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم تخضع لِعلمهِ عقولكم شئتم أم أبيتُم أجمعون حتى لا يعرض عن البيان الحق للكتاب إلا أشرّ الدّواب فيذوقوا العذاب الأليم من غير ظلمٍ من ربّهم براً وبحراً وجوّاً إضافةً إلى مدَدٍ جديدٍ ممّا تسمّونه فيروس كورونا ولكنّ معدل الوفيات ليست قليلة هذه المرة بل قلنا في أوّل بيان في العام القمريّ الماضي أنّ مُعدّل الوفيات قليلٌ بادئ الأمر؛ بمعنى أنّ الفيروس المتين القادم معدل الوفيات حتماً مرتفع ومنه قوارع ومنه فزع شديد يا معشر الكفّار بالذّكر القرآن العظيم والمعرضين عن اتّباعه في بلاد المسلمين، فلسوف تعلمون ويعلم كلّ المُجرمين في العالمين أنّ كيد الله متينٌ، فأين المَفر؟ فهل إلى سطح القمر أم إلى أعماق البحار أم إلى حِجرٍ محجور وتدعون الثبور وشرّ مُستطير يا معشر الكارهين للقرآن العظيم والكارهين لرضوان الله ربّ العالمين والكارهين لخليفة الله على العالمين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وعليه يألمون! فنقول: موتوا بغيظكم.. فما ظنّكم بمن كان الله معه؟ فالحكم لله وهو خير الفاصلين، فمَن كان عدوّاً لنعيم رضوان الله وعدواً لخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ فإنّ الله عدوٌ للمجرمين، فليحفر قبره ويجهّز كَفَنَه إلا من تابَ وأنابَ إلى ربّه فإنّ الله غفورٌ رحيمٌ.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.