Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - 08 - 2020 AD
17 - Dhul Hijja - 1441 AH
02:01 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..The questioner is Allah’s khalifa and His servant, and the respondent is Allah; Lord of the worlds

O community of those who deny the grand Quran while they know that it is the Truth from their Lord, no peace of Allah on you, neither His mercy, nor His blessings and not the Bliss of His goodly-pleasure, and Allah cursed satans of jinn and mankind who belie Allah’s Book the grand Quran as Allah cursed lucifer till judgement day, after this

Perhaps the entire scholars of Muslims and their people would like to say with one (speaking) tongue: “We praise Allah and we thank Him for His grace. Surely, all Muslims; their leaders, scholars and their people, we are believers in Allah’s Book the grand Quran upon various sects and parties. We believe in Allah’s Book the grand Quran as a message of Allah to the Arabs and non Arabs, as one unified Book that is guarded from alteration and forgery; an Arabic Quran manifested to everyone with clear Arabic (speaking) tongue; so we are the Arabs believing, rather we are certain that the seal of prophets and messengers in Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- he was receiving the Quran from a Wise, Knower Allah; Lord of the worlds, and Allah made it the dominating reference over the Torah and the Gospel and over the entire books and narrations in the prophetic sunna, and Allah did not protect it from distortion and forgery in vain, glory be to Him, rather to be the reference to correct what is contrary to it in the entire books; the fact, whatever came contrary to the decisive grand Quran is definitely forged false from other than Allah and His messengers, and who is more true in word and guides to the (upright) path than Allah?”.

Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you with the true argument and I say: Therefore, you should say: “We hear and we obey; our Lord, Your forgiveness (we beseech) and to You is the eventual return, and we respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran”. If you are truthful. Glory be to Him Who said in His decisive Book in His word the Most High: {And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:49-50
{وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾ أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٥٠﴾}[المائدة].

Would Mohammad; messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- rule except with Allah’s judgement bringing the judgement from His decisive Book? The fact, judgement is for Allah, Him Alone, and He does not associate anyone in His judgement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained. And those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, so be not thou of the disputers.(114) And the word of your Lord has been accomplished truly and justly. There is none who can change His words; and He is the Hearer, the Knower.(115) And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah’s way. They follow naught but conjecture, and they only lie.(116)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:114-116
{أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ ﴿١١٤﴾ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ صِدْقًا وَعَدْلًا ۚ لَّا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَاتِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿١١٥﴾ وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ ﴿١١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you, and I uphold the argument against you with Truth , and I say: We will wait and see whether you spoke the truth or are you of the liars as like the human satans of Jews and Christians who they believed in Him and they said we hear and we disobey? And Allah the Most High said: {The response of the believers, when they are invited to Allah and His Messenger that he may judge between them, is only that they say: We hear and we obey. And these it is that are successful.(51) And he who obeys Allah and His Messenger, and fears Allah and keeps duty to Him, these it is that are the achievers.(52)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:51-52
{إِنَّمَا كَانَ قَوْلَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ إِذَا دُعُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ أَن يَقُولُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٥١﴾ وَمَن يُطِعِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَخْشَ اللَّهَ وَيَتَّقْهِ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَائِزُونَ ﴿٥٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

Indeed, I am the awaited khalifa of Allah over the worlds, I swear by Allah the Great; my Lord and your Lord, I will surely make you between two choices; either you believe Allah or you belie Allah’s word so Allah the One, the Subduer would curse you along with those who disbelieve in the Reminder (Quran) an utmost cursing! And we will make this explanatory-statement consist of a question and an answer. As for the questioner is the servant of Allah and His khalifa over the worlds; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. As for the direct respondent; surely He is Allah Lord of the worlds. That’s so when you belie Allah’s word then He would curse you with a major curse along with those who disbelieve in the Reminder (Quran). I rely on Allah and Allah is a Sufficient Guardian, and in the name of Allah we begin:

Q 1- O Allah, glory be to You above what they associate (with You) and You are the Exalted Most High (beyond measures), how many months in the Lunar year in Your Book the grand Quran?
A 1- Allah the Most High said: {Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months by Allah’s ordinance, since the day when He created the heavens and the earth — of these four are sacred. That is the right religion; so wrong not yourselves therein. And fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together. And know that Allah is with those who keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:36
{إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِندَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ مِنْهَا أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ فَلَا تَظْلِمُوا فِيهِنَّ أَنفُسَكُمْ وَقَاتِلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ كَافَّةً كَمَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ كَافَّةً وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ (٣٦)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

Q 2- O Allah, glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what You have taught us so increase knowledge to us about these four sacred months, is it months of the pilgrimage pillar (obligatory visit) to Your exalted House the Sacred Masjed?
A 2- Allah the Most High said : {The months of Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca) are well known; so whoever determines to perform pilgrimage therein there shall be no sexual-relation, nor disobedience (to Allah's command), nor arguing about (determining) Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). And whatever good you do, Allah knows it. And make provision for yourselves, the best provision being to keep one’s duty. And keep your duty to Me, O possessors of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:197
{الْحَجُّ أَشْهُرٌ مَّعْلُومَاتٌ فَمَن فَرَضَ فِيهِنَّ الْحَجَّ فَلَا رَفَثَ وَلَا فُسُوقَ وَلَا جِدَالَ فِي الْحَجِّ وَمَا تَفْعَلُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ يَعْلَمْهُ اللَّهُ وَتَزَوَّدُوا فَإِنَّ خَيْرَ الزَّادِ التَّقْوَىٰ وَاتَّقُونِ يَا أُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ (١٩٧)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Q 3- O Allah, according to Your true fatwa that the months of the obligatory pilgrimage are four months for the worlds to who among the Muslims desired to do within it — the pilgrimage obligation of the Muslims — from (all) various directions of the worlds according to Your fatwa in Your decisive Book in Your true word: {The months of Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca) are well known; so whoever determines to perform pilgrimage therein there shall be no sexual-relation, nor disobedience (to Allah's command), nor arguing about (determining) Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). And whatever good you do, Allah knows it. And make provision for yourselves, the best provision being to keep one’s duty. And keep your duty to Me, O possessors of understanding-minds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:197. Is the sacred four months of pilgrimage in succession in the Book, or are they dispersed?
A 3- Allah the Most High said: {The sacred month is by the sacred month, and retaliation (is allowed) in sacred things. Whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you and keep your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty.(194) And spend in the way of Allah and cast not yourselves to perdition with your own hands and do good (to others). Surely Allah loves the doers of good.(195) And accomplish the pilgrimage and the visit for Allah. But if you are prevented, (send) whatever offering is easy to obtain; and shave not your heads until the offering reaches its destination. Then whoever among you is sick or has an ailment of the head, he (may effect) compensation by fasting or alms or sacrificing. And when you are secure, whoever profits by combining the visit with the pilgrimage (should take) whatever offering is easy to obtain. But he who cannot find (an offering) should fast for three days during the pilgrimage and for seven days when you return. These are ten (days) complete. This is for him whose family is not present in the Sacred Masjed. And keep your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is Severe in requiting (evil).(196)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:194-196
{الْحَجُّ أَشْهُرٌ مَّعْلُومَاتٌ فَمَن فَرَضَ فِيهِنَّ الْحَجَّ فَلَا رَفَثَ وَلَا فُسُوقَ وَلَا جِدَالَ فِي الْحَجِّ وَمَا تَفْعَلُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ يَعْلَمْهُ اللَّهُ وَتَزَوَّدُوا فَإِنَّ خَيْرَ الزَّادِ التَّقْوَىٰ وَاتَّقُونِ يَا أُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ (١٩٧)} صدق الله العظيم [197]..
{الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ ۚ فَمَنِ اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُوا عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿١٩٤﴾ وَأَنفِقُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا تُلْقُوا بِأَيْدِيكُمْ إِلَى التَّهْلُكَةِ ۛ وَأَحْسِنُوا ۛ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿١٩٥﴾ وَأَتِمُّوا الْحَجَّ وَالْعُمْرَةَ لِلَّهِ ۚ فَإِنْ أُحْصِرْتُمْ فَمَا اسْتَيْسَرَ مِنَ الْهَدْيِ ۖ وَلَا تَحْلِقُوا رُءُوسَكُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَبْلُغَ الْهَدْيُ مَحِلَّهُ ۚ فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ بِهِ أَذًى مِّن رَّأْسِهِ فَفِدْيَةٌ مِّن صِيَامٍ أَوْ صَدَقَةٍ أَوْ نُسُكٍ ۚ فَإِذَا أَمِنتُمْ فَمَن تَمَتَّعَ بِالْعُمْرَةِ إِلَى الْحَجِّ فَمَا اسْتَيْسَرَ مِنَ الْهَدْيِ ۚ فَمَن لَّمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ ثَلَاثَةِ أَيَّامٍ فِي الْحَجِّ وَسَبْعَةٍ إِذَا رَجَعْتُمْ ۗ تِلْكَ عَشَرَةٌ كَامِلَةٌ ۗ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن لَّمْ يَكُنْ أَهْلُهُ حَاضِرِي الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ﴿١٩٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Q 4- O Allah, glory be to You, do the sacred months by which start the year with the first (month) of the year or ends with it the year on the last months of every year?
A 4- Allah the Most High said: {So when the sacred months have ended, slay the idolaters, wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(5)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:5
{فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (٥)} [التوبة].

Q 5- O Allah.. Oh the most Merciful rather than all the merciful ones, is ending means finishing the year by the sacred four months of pilgrimage so the year would end by Muharram month the fourth (of the sacred months) and it is the twelfth month of the lunar year to the fact You declared immunity to the polytheists who witnessed against themselves in disbelief to not approach the Sacred Masjed to be exclusively for the pilgrimage of the Muslims who believe in the grand Quran. Is the immunity in an exclusive area only which is the area of the honored Mecca in which there is the Sacred Masjed? So does the year end with the four sacred months after fasting a pillar from the religion pillars eighth month; month of Ramadan, in which the Quran was revealed, then start the months of performing the pilgrimage obligation?
A 5- {O you who believe, the idolaters are surely unclean, so they shall not approach the Sacred Masjed after this year of theirs. And if you fear poverty, then Allah will enrich you out of His grace, if He please. Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:28
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَٰذَا وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

Therefore.. O God of the worlds, it cleared to the entire Muslims; the Arabs and non Arabs that the number of months for one year is twelve months in Allah’s decisive Book. Also cleared to the Muslims; the Arabs and non Arabs that year does not begin with the sacred months, in fact it is being sealed with Muharram month [the fourth of the sacred months of pilgrimage] which it is the twelfth month itself in the lunar year then the months of the lunar year start from month Safar and ends with month of Muharram. So much the Muslims gone astray because of their far-distant away from Your decisive Book the grand Quran and they left following verses that are the decisive mother of the Book in the grand Quran and it is (bases) mother of the Book, like Your fatwa in Your decisive Book about number of months with Allah in Your decisive Book for the one year is twelve months. And You taught them in Your decisive Book that the lunar year does not begin with the month Muharram, in fact it is being sealed with it.

O our Allah, indeed this nation, they come to the Houses from the back-end of it, and not in the crescents of the months only, in fact; even in the new year they come to it from the back-end of it! O our Allah, You spoke and Your word is ever true: {They ask you about the crescents. Say: They are times appointed for the people, and (for) the pilgrimage. And it is not righteousness that you enter the houses by its back (side), but he is righteous who keeps his duty. And go into the houses by their doors; and keep your duty to Allah, that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:189
{۞ يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْأَهِلَّةِ قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَالْحَجِّ وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَن تَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَىٰ وَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١٨٩﴾}[البقرة].

O our Allah, indeed I am Your servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad; Your khalifa over the worlds, You are Who selected me and taught me that no one argues with me from the Quran but I overpowered him, and I believed my God in the true vision, and I found the truth of Your fatwa upon the actual reality, to the fact the vision could not be built on it any legitimate laws for the nation, so it is truly a revelation from it is incumbent upon Allah to ratify by His revelation upon the actual reality as You fulfilled for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the vision of Mecca’s conquest, and since it was by revelation from Allah, You fulfilled Your promise in Your decisive Book in Your ever true word: In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {Allah has indeed fulfilled the vision for His messenger with truth; you shall certainly inter the Sacred Masjed, if Allah please, in security, your heads shaved and hair cut short, not fearing. But He knew what you did not know, so He ordained near victory before that.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fatt-h] 48:27.. Although, You were sending Your servant and Your messenger Gabriel to him (Mohammad). But You made the conquest a fulfillment to the vision of good-news to Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
{لَّقَدْ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ رَسُولَهُ الرُّؤْيَا بِالْحَقِّ لَتَدْخُلُنَّ الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ إِن شَاءَ اللَّهُ آمِنِينَ مُحَلِّقِينَ رُءُوسَكُمْ وَمُقَصِّرِينَ لَا تَخَافُونَ فَعَلِمَ مَا لَمْ تَعْلَمُوا فَجَعَلَ مِن دُونِ ذَٰلِكَ فَتْحًا قَرِيبًا ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفتح]..

O our Allah, You witness that I did not forge lies against You that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad; khalifa of Allah over the worlds. And I did not forge a lie against You that I should announce to the humans that the sun overtook the moon, so the crescent would be born before the eclipse and the sun met with it while it’s just a newly crescent as ratification sign from the major signs of the Hour and a ratification sign for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

O our Allah, You surely sent Your khalifa in a nation that its elite are guilty-criminals, by no means and they would never believe in Allah’s true khalifa from You, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except by signs of painful chastisement, to the fact they are being turned away from Your Book the grand Quran, so no matter how (often) I argued with it by no means and they would never believe except a few of the best foremost supporters and many of the Muslims they are not believing nor denying until they see signs of the painful chastisement to have their hearts at ease! O our Allah, fulfill that for them. How similar the hearts of the Muslims of today (in comparison) with the hearts of disbelievers of Quraish whom You told us about about their words in the word of Allah the Most High: {And when Our messages are recited to them, they say: We have heard. If we wished, we could say the like of it; this is nothing but the stories of the ancients.(31) And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from Thee, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.(32) And Allah would not chastise them while you were among them; nor would Allah chastise them while they seek forgiveness.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:31-33
{وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا قَالُوا قَدْ سَمِعْنَا لَوْ نَشَاءُ لَقُلْنَا مِثْلَ هَٰذَا ۙ إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

O our Allah, I bear witness that the promised chastisement is not in the era of sending Mohammad; messenger of Allah the seal of prophets and messengers. In fact; it is in era the grand witness against the worlds after Allah (witness) between them and the messenger of this grand Quran that Mohammad messenger of Allah did not forge the grand Quran against Allah, and I testify to Allah that he received it for a Wise, All Knowing, and He made me the greatest testimony in this grand Quran and a witness after Allah against the worlds, to the fact He granted me knowledge of His Book the grand Quran. So if you were to see the truth without the announcement of the good news by sending khalifa of Allah Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely Allah has taught you how can you recognize him when He sends him, surely you will find him that he is the most knowledgeable of (all) humans about Allah Book the Grand Quran; you will find the good news about sending him as witness over the worlds after Allah in the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who disbelieve say: You are not a messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you and who has knowledge of the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:43
{وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

So who would protect you from Allah’s chastisement — O you who denied the caller to Allah and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? So who would protect you from Allah’s chastisement — O you who got haughty over Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad? Certainly, the true explanatory-statement for the Reminder would never benefit you while you believe in it yet you did not believe that the sun overtook the moon, and the moon became complete full-moon in front of your eyes before the night of middle of the month by two nights or three while you know but you belie your eyes while you see.

As for the astronomers owners of the legitimate sighting, they have knew the sure knowledge that the sun overtook the moon, so the crescent was born before the eclipse then the sun met with it while it’s just a newly crescent before the central pairing and the sun met with it while its a newly crescent, this is what Allah showed me, and who is more unjust than he who forge a lie against Allah? Or may Allah’s curse be upon who deny His signs while they know.

Anyway, surely the full-moon for the month of Muharram -the fourth- will be complete on evening of Monday (which is) night of Tuesday, for the fact the sun will overtake the moon so the crescent would be born before the eclipse in Al-Orjoon the old dark-phase and it is what you call it the central pairing, and in every month the moon has eclipse with the sun in Al-Orjoon the old dark-phase since Allah created the heavens and the earth while the moon has eclipse with the sun in every month since the beginning of time, but the humans do not see the eclipse except when it is in the cone of the moon’s shade, so how the moon passes underneath the sun in Al-Orjoon the old dark phase and there not be shade for it, don’t you use sense? Indeed, astronomers witness this but they do not tell you about the eclipse of the sun except what will be seen by regions of the worlds, nonetheless.. They surely do not speak when there will be a complete full solar eclipse at the pole where there is no humans so they do not lose their scientific credibility, and we do not blame them about this but we only blame them for is that they know that the moon became to wane before time of waning, and became to be borne before the paring so the sun would meet with it in the central pairing while it’s a newly crescent. And who is more unjust than who concealed a testimony he has from Allah? So Who would protect you from Allah’s chastisement the most grievous and the most bitter? In fact, the entire humans witness with their own eyes that the moon is completed to a full-moon before its time and the matter would astonish them! Then some of the astronomers whom Allah’s wrath upon them undermine their minds so they would convince them with lies while they know so they would believe the liars and deny the truthful Imam Mahdi, in fact they deny what their eyes see it upon the actual reality of completing the full-moon before its time by two nights or three as warning for the humans to everyone who reached his adolescence, and your Lord does not wrong anyone, and Allah will certainly judge between you and I with justice and He is the Best of the deciders, yet the chastisement from greater to greater in addition to the chastisement of what they call it coronavirus, you have knew who Allah fulfilled for him the challenge with Truth upon the actual reality. Indeed, Allah will increase you from the storage(s) of His chastisement of what you do not think.

I beg from Allah to hasten the conquest through a gate that has severe chastisement as mercy for the weak, the needy and the oppressed ones among the worlds, indeed my Lord encompasses the guilty-criminals, and to hasten the empowerment as mercy for the oppressed ones even though I hate the empowerment. Or do you think that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is glad with the chair of the khilafat of the world? I say: “Allah knows best in what is in soul of His servant” to the fact I know that I am responsible between the hands of Allah after the empowerment over the worlds, but you the compassionate-lovers of authority among the worlds, you do not do any consideration for meeting Allah, how coward you are between Allah’s hands humiliated and your abode is hell and evil is the destination as long as you you insist over your arrogance over Allah’s command, surely judgement is for Allah and He is the best of deciders.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=334359

اقتباس المشاركة 334359 من موضوع السائلُ خليفةُ اللهِ وعبدُهُ المهديّ، والمجيبُ اللهُ ربُّ العالمين ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
17 - ذو الحجة - 1441 هـ
07 - 08 - 2020 مـ
02:01 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=334305

السائلُ خليفةُ اللهِ وعبدُهُ المهديّ، والمجيبُ اللهُ ربُّ العالمين ..

يا معشر المُكذّبين بالقرآن العظيم وهم يعلمون أنّه الحقّ من ربّهم، لا سلامُ الله عليكم ولا رحمتُه ولا بركاته ولا نعيم رضوانه، ولعنَ الله من يُكذّب بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم من شياطين الجنّ والإنس كما لعن الله إبليس إلى يوم الدّين، ثم أمّا بعد..

فربما يودّ كافّة علماء المسلمين وشعوبهم أن يقولوا بلسانٍ واحدٍ نحمدُ الله ونشكر فضله فنحن جميع المسلمين قاداتهم وعلماؤهم وشعوبهم مؤمنون بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم على مختلف المذاهب والأحزاب؛ مؤمنون بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم رسالة الله إلى العرب والعجم كتاب واحد موحّد محفوظ من التحريف والتزييف؛ قرآن عربي مبين لكلّ ذي لسان عربيّ مُبين؛ فنحن العرب مؤمنون بل موقنون أنّ خاتم الأنبياء والمُرَسلين محمد رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - كان يتلقّى القرآن من لدُن حكيم عليم الله ربّ العالمين وجعله الله محفوظاً من التّحريف والتزييف في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ نُسخةً واحدة موحّدة في العالمين، وجعله الله المَرجع المُهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل وعلى كافّة الكتب والأحاديث في السُّنّة النّبويّة، وما حفظه الله من التّحريف والتّزييف عَبثاً سبحانه بل ليكون المَرجِع لتصحيح ما يخالفه في كافّة الكتب؛ كون ما جاء مخالفاً لمُحكم القرآن العظيم فهو حتماً باطلٌ مفترى من عند غير الله ورسُله، ومَن أصدق من الله قيلاً وأهدى سبيلاً؟

فمِن ثمّ يُقيم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ عليكم الحجّة بالحقّ وأقول إذاً فقولوا: "سمِعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربّنا وإليك المصير واستجبنا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم" إن كنتم صادقين، سبحانه القائل في مُحكم كتابه في قوله تعالى:
{ وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾ أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٥٠﴾ }[المائدة].

فهل يحكُم محمد رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - إلا بحُكم الله يأتي بالحكم من مُحكم كتابه؟ كون الحكم هو لله وحده ولا يُشرك في حكمهِ أحداً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ ﴿١١٤﴾ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ صِدْقًا وَعَدْلًا ۚ لَّا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَاتِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿١١٥﴾ وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ ﴿١١٦﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

فمن ثمّ يردّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وأقيم الحجّة عليكم بالحقّ وأقول: سننظر ونرى أصدقتُم أم كنتُم من الكاذبين كمثل شياطين البشر من اليهود والنّصارى الذين آمنوا به وقالوا سمِعنا وعصَينا؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{ إِنَّمَا كَانَ قَوْلَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ إِذَا دُعُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ أَن يَقُولُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٥١﴾ وَمَن يُطِعِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَخْشَ اللَّهَ وَيَتَّقْهِ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَائِزُونَ ﴿٥٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [النور].

وإنّي المهديّ المنتظر خليفة الله على العالمين أقسمُ باللهِ العظيم ربّي وربّكم لأجعلنّكم بين خَيارين اثنين؛ فإمّا أن تُصدّقوا الله وإمّا أن تُكذّبوا بكلام الله فيلعنكم الله الواحد القهّار مع الكفّار بالذّكر لعناً كبيراً! وسوف نجعل هذا البيان يتكوّن من سؤالٍ وجوابٍ، فأمّا السائلُ فعبدُ الله وخليفتُه على العالمين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، وأمّا المُجيب مباشرةً فهو الله ربّ العالمين، وذلك حتى إذا كذّبتم فقد كذّبتم بكلام الله فيلعنكم لعناً كبيراً مع الكفّار بالذّكر، وتوكّلت على الله وكفى بالله وكيلاً، باسم الله نبدأ:

س١: يا الله سبحانك عمّا يُشركون وتعاليتَ علوّاً كبيراً، كم عدد أشهر العام القمريّ في كتابك القرآن العظيم؟
ج١: قال الله تعالى: { إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِندَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ مِنْهَا أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ فَلَا تَظْلِمُوا فِيهِنَّ أَنفُسَكُمْ وَقَاتِلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ كَافَّةً كَمَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ كَافَّةً وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ (٣٦) } صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

س٢: يا الله، سبحانكَ لا عِلم لنا إلا ما علّمتنا فزِدنا عِلماً عن هذه الأشهر الأربعة الحُرُم، فهل هي أشهر ركن الحجّ إلى بيتك المعظّم المسجد الحرام؟
ج٢: قال الله تعالى: { الْحَجُّ أَشْهُرٌ مَّعْلُومَاتٌ فَمَن فَرَضَ فِيهِنَّ الْحَجَّ فَلَا رَفَثَ وَلَا فُسُوقَ وَلَا جِدَالَ فِي الْحَجِّ وَمَا تَفْعَلُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ يَعْلَمْهُ اللَّهُ وَتَزَوَّدُوا فَإِنَّ خَيْرَ الزَّادِ التَّقْوَىٰ وَاتَّقُونِ يَا أُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ (١٩٧) } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

س٣: يا الله حسب فتواك الحق أنّ أشهر فريضة الحجّ أربعةَ أشهرٍ للعالَمين من المُسلمين لِمن أراد أن يؤدّي فريضة الحجّ فيهنّ مِن المُسلمين من مختلف أنحاء العالَمين حسب فتواك في مُحكم كتابك في قولك الحق: { الْحَجُّ أَشْهُرٌ مَّعْلُومَاتٌ فَمَن فَرَضَ فِيهِنَّ الْحَجَّ فَلَا رَفَثَ وَلَا فُسُوقَ وَلَا جِدَالَ فِي الْحَجِّ وَمَا تَفْعَلُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ يَعْلَمْهُ اللَّهُ وَتَزَوَّدُوا فَإِنَّ خَيْرَ الزَّادِ التَّقْوَىٰ وَاتَّقُونِ يَا أُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ (١٩٧) } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].. فهل أشهر الحجّ الحُرُم الأربعة متتاليات في الكتاب أم مُتفرّقات؟
ج٣: قال الله تعالى: { الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ ۚ فَمَنِ اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُوا عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿١٩٤﴾ وَأَنفِقُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا تُلْقُوا بِأَيْدِيكُمْ إِلَى التَّهْلُكَةِ ۛ وَأَحْسِنُوا ۛ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿١٩٥﴾ وَأَتِمُّوا الْحَجَّ وَالْعُمْرَةَ لِلَّهِ ۚ فَإِنْ أُحْصِرْتُمْ فَمَا اسْتَيْسَرَ مِنَ الْهَدْيِ ۖ وَلَا تَحْلِقُوا رُءُوسَكُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَبْلُغَ الْهَدْيُ مَحِلَّهُ ۚ فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ بِهِ أَذًى مِّن رَّأْسِهِ فَفِدْيَةٌ مِّن صِيَامٍ أَوْ صَدَقَةٍ أَوْ نُسُكٍ ۚ فَإِذَا أَمِنتُمْ فَمَن تَمَتَّعَ بِالْعُمْرَةِ إِلَى الْحَجِّ فَمَا اسْتَيْسَرَ مِنَ الْهَدْيِ ۚ فَمَن لَّمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ ثَلَاثَةِ أَيَّامٍ فِي الْحَجِّ وَسَبْعَةٍ إِذَا رَجَعْتُمْ ۗ تِلْكَ عَشَرَةٌ كَامِلَةٌ ۗ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن لَّمْ يَكُنْ أَهْلُهُ حَاضِرِي الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ﴿١٩٦﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

س٤: يا الله سبحانك، فهل أشهر الحجّ الحُرُم يبدأ العام بهنّ في أوّل السّنة أم ينسلخ بِهنّ العام في أواخر أشهر كلِّ عامٍ؟
ج٤: قال الله تعالى: { فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (٥) } [التوبة].

س٥: يا الله يا أرحم الراحمين، فهل الانسلاخ يعني انقضاء العام بأشهر الحجّ الحُرُم الأربعة فينسلخ العام بشهر مُحرّم الرابع وهو الشهر الثاني عشر من العام القمريّ كونك أعلنت البراءة من المُشركين الشاهدين على أنفسهم بالكفر أن يقرَبوا المسجد الحرام ليكون حصريّاً لِحجّ المُسلمين المؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم، فهل البراءة في منطقة محصورة فقط وهي منطقة مكّة المُكرّمة التي يوجد فيها المسجد الحرام؟ فهل ينقضي العام بالأشهر الحُرُم الأربعة من بعد صيام رُكنٍ من أركان الدّين شهر ثمانية شهر رمضان الذي أُنزِل فيه القرآن فمِن ثمّ تبدأ أشهر أداء فريضة الحجّ؟
ج٥: { يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَٰذَا وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٢٨﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

إذاً يا إله العالمين، قد تبيّن لكافّة المُسلمين العرب والعجم أنّ عدد الأشهر في مُحكم كتاب الله للعام الواحد اثنَي عشرَ شهراً، وتبيّن للمسلمين العرب والعجم أنّ السّنَة لا تبدأ بالشهر الحرام بل تختم بشهر مُحرّم (الرابع من أشهر الحجّ الحُرُم) الذي هو ذاته الشهر الثاني عشر في السّنَة القمريّة فمِن ثمّ تبدأ أشهر السّنَة القمريّة من شهر صفر وتنقضي بشهر مُحرّم، فلَكَم أضلّوا المُسلمين بسبب بُعدهم عن مُحكم كتابك القرآن العظيم وتركوا اتّباع آيات أمّ الكتاب المُحكمات في القرآن العظيم هنّ أمّ الكتاب، مثال فتواكَ في مُحكم كتابك عن عدد الشهور عند الله في مُحكم كتابك للعام الواحد اثنَي عشر شهراً؟ وعَلّمتهم في مُحكم كتابك أنّ السّنة القمريّة لا تبدأ بالشهر الحرام بل تختم به.

اللهمّ إنّ هذه أمّة يأتون البيوت من ظهورها وليس في أهِلّة الشهور فحسب بل حتى في العام الجديد يأتوه من ظهره! اللهمّ إنّك قلتَ وقولُك الحقّ:
{ ۞ يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْأَهِلَّةِ قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَالْحَجِّ وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَن تَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَىٰ وَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١٨٩﴾ }[البقرة].

اللهم إنّي عبُدك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد خليفتُك على العالمين؛ أنت من اصطفيتَني وعلّمتني أنّه لا يُجادلُني أحدٌ من القرآن إلا غلبتُه، وصدقت إلهي في الرؤيا الحقّ فوجدتُ صِدق فتواكَ على الواقع الحقيقيّ كون الرؤيا لا يُبنى عليها أحكام شرعيّة للأمّة، فإذا كانت حقاً وحياً من الله فكان حقّاً على الله أن يصدق بوَحْيهِ على الواقع الحقيقيّ كما أصدقتَ محمداً رسولَ الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - في رؤيا فتح مكة، وبما أنّها كانت بوحيٍ من الله صدقت بوعدك وجاء خبر صدق وعدك في مُحكم كتابك في قولك الحق: بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
{ لَّقَدْ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ رَسُولَهُ الرُّؤْيَا بِالْحَقِّ لَتَدْخُلُنَّ الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ إِن شَاءَ اللَّهُ آمِنِينَ مُحَلِّقِينَ رُءُوسَكُمْ وَمُقَصِّرِينَ لَا تَخَافُونَ فَعَلِمَ مَا لَمْ تَعْلَمُوا فَجَعَلَ مِن دُونِ ذَٰلِكَ فَتْحًا قَرِيبًا ﴿٢٧﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الفتح].. برغم أنّك كنتَ تُرسل إليه عبدك ورسولك جبريل ولكنّك جعلتَ الفتح تصديق رؤيا البِشارة لمحمدٍ رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ).

اللهم إنّك تشهد أنّي لم أفترِ عليك أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد خليفة الله على العالمين، ولم أفترِ عليك أنّ أُعلن للبشر أنّ الشّمس أدركت القمر فوُلِد الهلال من قبل الكسوف واجتمعت به وقد هو هلالاً تصديقَ شرط من أشراط الساعة الكُبَر وآية التّصديق للمهديّ المُنتظر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

اللهم إنّك بعثتَ خليفتكَ في أمّة كبارها مُجرمون لا ولن يُصدّقوا بخليفة الله الحقّ من عندك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلا بآيات عذابٍ أليم كونهم مُعرضين عن كتابك القرآن العظيم، فمهما حاججتُهم به فلا ولن يصدقوا إلا قليلاً من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وكثيرٌ من المُسلمين لا مُصدّقين ولا مُكذّبين حتى يروا آيات العذاب الأليم لتطمئِن قلوبهم، اللهم حقّق لهم ذلك، فما أشبه قلوب مسلمي اليوم بقلوب كفّار قريش الذين أخبرتنا بقولهم في قول الله تعالى:
{ وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا قَالُوا قَدْ سَمِعْنَا لَوْ نَشَاءُ لَقُلْنَا مِثْلَ هَٰذَا ۙ إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

اللهم إنّي أُشهِدكَ أنّ العذاب الموعود ليس في زمن بعث محمد رسول الله خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين بل في زمن الشاهد الأعظم من بعد الله على العالمين بينهم وبين رسول هذا القرآن العظيم أنّ محمداً رسول الله لم يفترِ على الله القرآن العظيم، وأشهد لله أنّه تلقّاه من لدُن حكيمٍ عليمٍ وجعلني أكبر شهادة بهذا القرآن العظيم وشاهدٌ من بعد الله على العالمين كونه آتاني علم كتابه القرآن العظيم، فإذا كنتُم ترون بالحق بدون خبر البشرى ببعث خليفة الله المهدي ناصر محمد فقد علّمكم الله كيف تعرفونه إذا بعثه، فسوف تجدونه أنّه أعلم البشر بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم؛ فسوف تجدون بشارة بعثه شاهداً على العالمين من بعد الله في قول الله تعالى:
{ وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

فمَن يُجيرْكم من عذاب الله يا من كذّبتم بداعي الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد؟ فمَنْ يُجيركم من عذاب الله يا من استكبرتم على خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد؟ فلن ينفع معكم البيان الحقّ للذّكر وأنتُم به مؤمنون ولم تُصدّقوا أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر وصار يكتمل القمر البدر أمام أعينكم قبل ليلة النصف من الشهر بليلتين أو ثلاث وأنتم تعلمون ولكنّكم تُكذّبون أعينكم وأنتم تُبصرون.

وأمّا علماء الفلك وأصحاب الرّؤية الشرعيّة فقد علِموا عِلم اليقين أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فوُلِد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلالاً فكتموا شهادة الحقّ وهم يعلمون، ألا لعنة الله عليهم إذا لم يعترفوا أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فوُلد الهلال من قبل الاقتران المركزيّ واجتمعت به وقد هو هلالاً، هذا ما أراني الله، ومن أظلمُ مِمّن افترى على الله كذباً أو لعنة الله على من كذّب بآياته وهم يعلمون.

وعلى كلِّ حالٍ لَسوف يكتمل القمر البدر لشهر مُحرّم الرابع مساء يوم الاثنين ليلة الثلاثاء كون الشمس سوف تُدرك القمر فيولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف في العُرجون القديم وهو ما تسمّونه بالاقتران المركزيّ، وفي كل شهر يكسف القمر بالشمس في العُرجون القديم منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض والقمر يكسف بالشمس في كلّ شهر منذ بدء الدّهر ولكنّ البشر لا يشاهدون الكسوف إلا عندما يكون في مخروط ظلّ القمر، فكيف يمرّ القمر من تحت الشمس في العُرجون القديم ولا يكون له ظل، أفلا تعقلون؟ وعلماء الفلك على ذلك من الشاهدين ولكنّهم لا يخبرونكم بكسوف الشمس إلا ما سوف تشاهده مناطق في العالمين، ما لم.. فلا يتكلّمون حين يكون كامل الكسوف الشّمسيّ في القطب من حيث لا يوجد بشر وذلك حتى لا يفقدوا مصداقيّتهم العلميّة، ولا نلوم عليهم بذلك وإنّما نلوم عليهم أنّهم يعلمون أنّ القمر صار يمتحق قبل موعد الامتحاق وصار يولد من قبل الاقتران فتجتمع به الشمس في الاقتران المركزيّ وقد هو هلالاً، ومن أظلمُ مِمّن كتم شهادةً عنده من الله؟ فمن يجيرهم من عذاب الله الأدهى والأَمَر؟ بل كافة البشر يشاهدون بأمّ أعينهم أنّ القمر البدر اكتمل قبل أوانه فيُدهشهم الأمر! فمِن ثمّ يستخِفّ بعقولهم بعض المغضوب عليهم من علماء الفلك فيُقنعونهم بالكذِب وهم يعلمون فيصدّقوا الكذّابين ويكذّبوا الإمام المهديّ الصادق، بل ويكذّبوا ما تراه أعينهم على الواقع الحقيقيّ من اكتمال القمر البدر قبل موعده بليتلين أو ثلاث نذيراً للبشر لكلِّ مَن بلغَ رُشده ولا يظلم ربّك أحداً، لسوف يحكم الله بيني وبينكم بالحقّ وهو خير الفاتحين، والعذاب من أكبرٍ إلى أكبر إضافةً لعذاب ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا، فقد علِمتم من أصدقه الله التحدّي بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقيّ، ولسوف يُملي الله لكم من خزائن عذابه بما لم تكونوا تحتسبون.

وأرجو من الله أن يُعجّل بالفتح من بابٍ ذي عذابٍ شديدٍ رحمة بالضعفاء والمساكين والمظلومين في العالمين إنّ ربّي محيطٌ بالمُجرمين، وأن يُعجّل بالتمكين رحمة بالمظلومين حتى لو كنت للتمكين من الكارهين، أم تظنّون الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ فرحاناً بكرسيّ خلافة العالم؟ وأقول: "الله أعلم بما في نفس عبده" كوني أعلم أنّي مسؤولٌ بين يدَي الله من بعد التمكين على العالمين، ولكنّكم يا عشاق السّلطة في العالمين لا تعملوا للقاءِ الله أيّ حسابٍ، فما أجبَنكم بين يدَي الله أذِلّة ومأواكم جهنّم وبِئس المصير ما دُمتم مُصرّين على استكباركم على أمر الله، فالحكم لله وهو خير الفاتحين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربّ العالمين..
خليفةُ الله وعبدُه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.