Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

15 - Dhul Hijja - 1441 AH
05 - 08 - 2020 AD
11:02 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..A mere comment about what happened in the capital Beirut

..Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters

The explosion that I have seen it in the videos in the capital of Lebanon is a medium nuclear bomb that has devastating striking waves, I hoped from Allah by the fact of there is no God except Him, and by the fact of His mercy that He ordained upon HimSelf to expose the perpetrators and to avenge them by His means and His power, and to show us the wonder of His abilities against them, and to have mercy for our brethren of the Muslims and the Christians who are nearest in compassionate-friendship among the Lebanese people, and to have mercy for all Muslims who when Allah recognize good in them He would guide them. And to rule between us and satans enemies of Allah and His messengers and His Book (Quran). Indeed, my Lord (Allah) encompasses the guilty-criminals and He guides aright who are besides that from among all His servants as He loves and pleases, He knows Best who He makes them see the truth from their Lord, and He knows of what they hide of truth, and all matters return to Allah. May Allah have mercy for the dead Lebanese.

This is a mere comment, not to be raised to the encyclopedia until matters clear-up

.The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=334174