A burning planet and its marking stones, that is, equipped to penetrate the Earth's atmosphere

Nasser Mohamed ElYamani
10 - 02 - 1429 هـ
18 - 02 - 2008 مـ
10:32 مساءً

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, praise be to God, Lord of the worlds, and after ..
May God reward you well, my brother Abdel Aziz, you are correct, and so are the seekers of truth in ratification of the true statement of the Great Qur’an. And as we told you that it is a fiery planet and its stones are prepared and ready, meaning the stones are equipped to penetrate the atmosphere of the Earth due to its extreme tolerance to heat by friction in the atmosphere. It reaches its target on earth and does not crumble before reaching its target. A Fiery planet with stones that contain a heavyweight glass metal; It is the heaviest type of glass mineral.

O Muslims, by God, I do not slander God without the truth and do not speak to you except with the truth, you find the truth in reality with knowledge and logic, and this planet also also leaves many stones rotating around your earth in every session(passage), but the past passing was a little bit further than its passing this time. The last passage it did not affect the rotation of the earth. This time it will. The reason is because it will approach earth much closer. So why don't you wake up, Muslims, and realize the coming of the planet with a painful punishment, coming from the bottom of earth, then God Almighty will make it rain on those who he chooses with burning stones? In confirmation of the statement of God Almighty:

{And we rained upon it by stones of burned clay from the planet Sijil one after the other } [Hood: 82].

As for the name of the planet in Quran it is (SIJIL) and its terrain is muddy. As for the stones, they are clay, hot clay and not solid, but they are branded to withstand the heat of friction in the atmosphere due to their extreme tolerance to high heat even though they are mud. True to the words of God Almighty:

31-[Ibrahim (Abraham)] said: "Then for what purpose you have come, O Messengers?"
32- They said: "We have been sent to a people who are Mujrimun (polytheists, sinners, criminals, disbelievers in Allah)

33- To send down upon them stones of baked clay.
34- Marked by your Lord for the Musrifun
(polytheists, criminals, sinners - those who trespass Allah's set limits in evil-doings by committing great sins).

So, the name “Sajeel” is the name of the planet, and the stones are made of hot clay coming from the planet Sajil. In line with God’s words in the verse:

33- To send down upon them stones of baked clay.
34- Marked by your Lord for the Musrifun

As for the name of the planet: {{And we rained upon it by stones of burned clay from the planet Sijil one after the other } [Hood: 82].
as it is a planet equipped with painful torture, so flee from God to Him that you have a clear vow.

And here he is, Abdel Aziz has come to you with another endorsement of the true statement of knowledge and logic on reality, and God did not cut the land of the village of Lot, and Gabriel did not raise it in the sky until they heard roosters in heaven, and there are no chicken with Angels!
So they created delusions and superstitious beliefs as interpretations of God s words, for they say about God what they do not know, and they said it, due to their misunderstanding of the words of God Almighty:

{And when our order came, we turned it (the planet) upside down and we rained upon it by stones of burned clay from the planet Sijil one after the other } [Hood: 82].

So they thought that Gabriel raised the village and made its elevator its lower, but Imam Nasir Muhammad Al Yamani brought you the right statement if you were rational, so we explained to you that he made the planet (Sijil) above the earth, this planet used to be under the earth. And so when it moved to become above the earth, it rained upon them from it stones of mud branded with your Lord, and it (planet Sijil) is not far from the injust (it is approaching earth again), and it did not rain only on the village people of Lot But also to all the villages of the people of Abraham as well, Those villages whose king thought he is invincible and immortal, God sent Abraham to those villages. He claimed to be God and that he can give life and death. Abraham said to him:

{God raises the sun from the East, 'Bring it (the sun) from the West. So amazed was the disbeliever and God does not guide the unjust people} [Al-Baqarah: 258].

And so many villages on earth followed him, but God destroyed them with Lot's people.
And God Almighty said: {Did not the news of those of them before them come to Noah and Aad and Thamud and the people of Abraham} [TAWBAH: 70].

The village of the people of Lot is just one of the villages of the tormented people of Abraham, and none of those people believed Abraham except Lot peace be upon him and his family. In confirmation of the Almighty’s saying:

{And Lut believed in Him, and he said: I am fleeing to my Lord, surely He is the Mighty, the Wise.(26) And We granted him Ishaq and Yaqoub, and caused the prophethood and the book to remain in his seed, and We gave him his reward in this world, and in the hereafter he will most surely be among the good}.(27) [ANKABOOT 26-27]

And so God made Lot a missionary to Truth and made him a Minister to Abraham. Spreading the word of Truth. And Abrahim God’s friend refused to pray against his people, and said:
{And when Ibrahim said: My Lord! make this city secure, and save me and my sons from worshipping idols(35) My Lord! surely they have led many men astray; then whoever follows me, he is surely of me, and whoever disobeys me, Thou surely art Forgiving, Merciful:﴾36) } [Ibrahim].

However, God answered the call of his prophet Lot, and destroyed his people and the people of Abraham on the face of all of the earth, and therefore God Almighty said:

{And when our order came, we turned it (the planet) upside down and we rained upon it by stones of burned clay from the planet Sijil one after the other } [Hood: 82].

And God Almighty said: {Thus did We turn it (the panet) upside down, and rained down upon them stones of what had been decreed.(74)}. ALHAGAR-[The Stone].

And it becomes clear to you the difference between {and showered upon them} and also {and we showered on it}, that is, it rained on the whole earth and the village of Lot among them, and God made this one of the secrets of the Qur’an, so it did not become clear to you that it rained on the whole earth so that the planet of torment can only be found in the destiny of the Book in the Almighty The ruler in the era of dialogue before the appearance, and you did not wonder why God tortured the people of Abraham?

Rather, the writers invented stories about God revealed that was never mentioned by God. and because the torment of the people of Abraham was unknown, so they (the writer and deceivers) said: the people in the villages were tortured with the nets/insects and mosquito entered in the nose of King Nimrod who claimed to be God on earth. Then, Nimrod was beaten forty years with a shoe, till his head was broken and the wing of the mosquito was broken. Therefore they said that the wing of a mosquito is better than one unbeliever in the eyes of God. These writers and stories/novels are not Jewish-made, but the authors wrote this as a way to intimidate people, but in this way they violated the true statement of the Great Qur'an, because God destroyed the people of Abraham with the planet of painful torment that rained on Earth and God saved Abraham and Lot to the land in which God blessed the worlds Makkah Al-Mukarramah. And God Almighty said:
{And we saved Him and Lot to the land which we blessed in the worlds (71)} AL ANBEYAA-[the prophets].

Although the stories mentioned in the Qur'an clearly only mentioned Lot and his family.
And God Almighty said: {We saved him and his family except his wife, who was one of those who were lost (83).} [AL ARAAF].

But in fact it not only destroyed the people of Lot; but also Abraham’s people. And he saved Lot and his family except his wife who was one of those who were forgotten, and he also saved Abraham and his pregnant woman with the blessed child - may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family –
and this is because the glad tidings and blessings of good news came to them (Abraham) when the angels were send to Abraham and Lot. They were told to go out and the Angels told them that God s torment will descend on ALL villages and even this village that belongs to Lot.
Khalil Allah Ibrahim, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family, said: “There are good people in them.” They said: “We know who is in them. We only found in them one house of Muslims, the family of Lot.
The important thing is that God saved Abraham, his wife, Lot and his family, except that his wife was one of those who were gone. And God Almighty said:

{We saved him and his family except his wife, who was one of those who were lost in (83)} AL-[ANBEYAA].

And the readers think that Abraham was not there, but Abraham was with Lot. They met during the night, and with Abraham, was his blessed wife who was pregnant with the boy, still in his early days while he was in the womb of his mother. And God Almighty said:

{And we delivered Him and Lot to the land which We blessed in the worlds 711} [the prophets].

God said: {They said; burn him(Abraham) and make your gods victorious, if you can (68) We said: O fire, be cold and safe for Abraham (69) and they wanted to harm him but we made them the ones in Loss (70) and we saved him and Lot to the land which we blessed in the worlds (71)} [ The prophets].

And so the torment was inclusive of all the villages that belonged to the one who claimed to be Lord(God) and that he is the King and owner of the Earth; He is the one who Abraham debated with about God, so God destroyed him (That King) and his soldiers and the villages that followed him and disbelieved in the Prophet of God Ibrahim.

God said: {And certainly We gave to Ibrahim his rectitude before, and We knew him fully well.)51(When he said to his father and his people: What are these images to whose worship you cleave?)52(They said: We found our fathers worshipping them.)53(He said: Certainly you have been, (both) you and your fathers, in manifest error.(54) They said: Have you brought to us the truth, or are you one of the triflers?(55) He said: Nay! your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Who brought them into existence, and I am of those who bear witness to this(56) And, by Allah! I will certainly do something against your idols after you go away, turning back. (57) So he broke them into pieces, except the chief of them, that haply they may return to it. (58) They said: Who has done this to our gods? Most surely he is one of the unjust. (59) They said: We heard a youth called Ibrahim speak of them. (60) Said they: Then bring him before the eyes of the people, perhaps they may bear witness. (61) They said: Have you done this to our gods, O Ibrahim? (62) He said: Surely (some doer) has done it; the chief of them is this, therefore ask them, if they can speak. (63) Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are the unjust; (64) Then they were made to hang down their heads: Certainly you know that they do not speak. (65) He said: What! do you then serve besides Allah what brings you not any benefit at all, nor does it harm you? (66) Fie on you and on what you serve besides Allah; what! do you not then understand? (67) They said: Burn him and help your gods, if you are going to do (anything). (68) We said: O fire! be a comfort and peace to Ibrahim; (69) And they desired a war on him, but We made them the greatest losers. (70) And We saved him and Lut (bringing them) to the land which We had blessed for all people. (71)[Al-Anbiya
].

O Muslims! I swear to you by the Lord of the worlds that I am the Imam Al-Mahdi, God sent me with the true statement of the great Qur’an, and no scholar of the Qur’an will defeat me in any debate, with knowledge that is more logic and has bettr guidance compared to your superstitious beliefs. And I do not speak of God (like you do) by means of guess work and subjectivity and opinionation, which is all incomparable with Truth. You will see from my knowledge that there are many stories that you invented and that God never said or mentioned. They are but stories of old and myth. For what is more truthfull than the word of God. So follow me and I will guide you on the straight path. For God is always on the straight path.
And Do not follow me blindly. Rather I preach to you one that you think and reason with your right minds and use your logic before your minds accept it; So once God enlightens your hearts, you will realize that THIS IS the truth and that Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani will truly never say anything about God unless it is TRUTH. And so you will follow the truth and let go of the knowledge that God forbade you (blindly following superstitious beliefs that your logical minds will not accept)

And God Almighty said: {And do not say what you have no knowledge of. For your Hearing, and your Sight, and your heart, All those , you are responsible of] (36)[AL-ISRAA]

In other words, God will ask you how can you follow the words of scholars who speak using guesswork and opinionation and subjectivity? Even though God did not say that they are prophets or messengers who speak without mistakes? And now you debate with me and argue with me about Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Katheer, and the Grand Ayatollah Khomeini?
O people I invite you to the book of God and the True Sunnah of His Messenger, and I do not know a prophet AFTER Muhammad the last Messenger of God - may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family – who does not speak by his own opinion (speaks the Truth of God), then you argue with me about your scholars and your ancestors! For the separator between truth and falsehood between us is the Book of God(The Quran) and the TRUE Sunnah of His Messenger. Whoever clings to the truth survives, and whoever abandons them is lost like someone who fell from the sky, so the bird caught him or the wind plunged him into a deep place.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

And oh people of all the good supporters of the imam(my supporters), I repeat, and I warn, and utterly say: If you ever see Nasir Muhammad Al Yamani, defeated by a Muslim scholar, with knowledge that is more guided than my knowledge then you must never follow me with something that will keep you blind and fanatical, unless I defeat the tongues of all the scholars by means of the true statement of the Great Qur’an. For God will enable me to dominate them with the true knowledge from the Qur’an. And anyone in this world will be able to clearly see that this is the truth, be it a wise men or ignorant. Truth and not the falsehoods of the Mahdis who are deceived by the chaos of their inner demons that they speak the word of God using sayings that are not acceptable to reasonable or even logic. So when Muslims come to the true Imam Al-Mahdi who carries in his name his news, his banner and the title of his command (Nasser Muhammad) Al-Nasir for the right that is revealed to the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers and then still they disbelieve the truth from their Lord and then they will be destroyed and God will destroy both the Muslims With unbelievers or punish them all together.

I know that any person (wise or ignorant) who reads my statement will see immediately that is logical truth. Unless the blind ones who do not fear God in anything and therefore God did not give him the ability to see the difference. So he does not make that decision for himself to follow the truth and saves himself; Rather, he says, I will wait until I see what the scholars say about him (Nasir Muhammad al-Yamani) and then follow him. But I respond to him and say: If Nasser Muhammad al-Yamani replies to the scholars with argument that is more logical and so silences their tongues, then it means God made me superior in knowledge above you and them. And God will send you a torment if you still deny the truth , so do not be fanatic with your sect or with the blind religious scholars.

Do you not see that I preach my supporters and followers in my statements and exhort them and say to them an eloquent saying: “Behold, then do not follow me if you find that even one of the Muslim scholars has defeated Imam Nasser Muhammad al-Yamani, so do not be fanatic with me, the fanaticism of the blind, and the pride will destroy you with your sins.” And from what I repeat often, some of them may think of me without the truth and say: "Why does Nasser Muhammad al-Yamani repeat to us this saying, as if he expects that the scholars of the nation will defeat him, and he will feel fear in himself?" But I reassure his heart and say: I swear God who raised the sky without a pillar and fixed the earth with roots, if all the scholars of nations from the first servants of them and others gathered at the same table of dialogue to speak with Imam Nasser Muhammad Al Yamani from the Great Qur’an, God will make me dominate all of them by the true statement of the Great Qur’an. so that they would shut their tongues after seeing the truth, and surrender to the truth. Because the one who teaches me, is not of the angels, created from light, nor of human beings created from clay like pottery, or from elves created from marge from fire; Rather, my teacher is the Creator of everything. One God is the Most Compelling. That God is the teacher of the awaited Mahdi. The man whom God has taught the true statement of the Qur’an. God did not make me a deceitful servant, but I am sure of my teacher, yes, the Lord, and the victorious blessings.Sp are you more knowledgeable or God who teaches me?
He did not teach me by sending Gabriel(like Mohamed), nor did he teach me the revelation of speaking behind a veil(Like Moses); Rather, it is inspired to understand directly to the heart, and it is not the deception of Satan, and to proof that the revelation is from the Most Gracious, and not from Satan, I bring you all the knowledge from the the Qur’an.

And peace be upon the one who followed the guidance, and peace be upon the messengers, praise be to God, Lord of the worlds.
Imam Al-Mahdi Al-Nasser for what Muhammad, the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family, said Imam Nasser Muhammad al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 4856 من موضوع كَوكبٌ ناريٌّ وأحجاره مسوَّمةٌ أي مُجَهَِّزَةٌ لاختراق الغلاف الجويّ للأرض ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
11 - صفر - 1429 هـ
18 - 02 - 2008 مـ
10:32 مساءً
(بحسب التقويم الرّسمي لأم القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=996

كَوكبٌ ناريٌّ وأحجاره مسوَّمةٌ أي مُجَهَِّزَةٌ لاختراق الغلاف الجويّ للأرض ..

بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين، وبعد..

جزاك الله خيرًا أخي عبد العزيز (الفقير إلى رحمة ربه)، وصَدَقت وصَدَق الباحثون عن الحقّ تصديقًا للبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم وكما أخبرناكم أنّه كَوكبٌ ناريٌّ وأحجاره مسوّمةٌ أي: مُجَهَّزَةٌ لاختراق الغلاف الجويِّ للأرض نظرًا لتحملها الشديد للحرارة بالاحتكاك بالغلاف الجويّ وذلك حتى تصل إلى هدفها في الأرض فلا تتفتت قبل الوصول نتيجة الاحتكاك بالغلاف الجويّ، وكذلك يوجد بها خليطٌ من مَعدَنٍ آخر ثَقيل الوزن، وكوكب العذاب كوكب ناريّ وكذلك يوجد به معدن زُجاجيّ ثقيل الوزن؛ بل هو أثقل أنواع المعادن الزجاجيّة.

ويا مسلمين، إنّي والله لا أفتري على الله بغير الحقّ ولا أنطق لكم إلَّا بالحقّ الحقيق تجدونه الحقّ على الواقع بالعلم والمنطق، وكذلك يترك هذا الكوكب حجارةً كثيرةً تدور حول أرضكم في كلّ دورةٍ، ولكنّه كان يمرّ أبعد قليلًا من مروره الآن وذلك لأنه لم يؤثر في دوران الأرض إلَّا هذه المرّة نظرًا لأنه سوف يُقاربها كثيرًا، فلماذا لا توقنون يا معشر المسلمين بقدوم كوكب العذاب الأليم الذي بأسفل أرضكم ثم يجعله الله عاليها فَيُمطِر على من يشاء حجارةً من سجيلٍ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ‎﴿٨٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [هود]؟ وتضاريسه طينيِّة ولكن من الطين الحراريّ، وأما اسم الكوكب في القرآن العظيم فهو (سِجِّيل)، وأما الأحجار فهي طينيِّةٌ وليست صلبةً ولكنها مُسَوَّمةٌ لتحمُّل حرارة الاحتكاك بالغلاف الجوي نظرًا لتحمُّلها الشديد للحرارة العاليّة برغم أنّها طينيِّة. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قَالَ فَمَا خَطْبُكُمْ أَيُّهَا الْمُرْسَلُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالُوا إِنَّا أُرْسِلْنَا إِلَىٰ قَوْمٍ مُّجْرِمِينَ ﴿٣٢﴾ لِنُرْسِلَ عَلَيْهِمْ حِجَارَةً مِّن طِينٍ ﴿٣٣﴾ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ لِلْمُسْرِفِينَ ﴿٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

إذًا اسم سجيل هو اسم الكوكب، وأما الأحجار فهي من الطين الحراريّ من كوكب سجيل. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {لِنُرْسِلَ عَلَيْهِمْ حِجَارَةً مِّن طِينٍ ﴿٣٣﴾ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ لِلْمُسْرِفِينَ ﴿٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وأمّا اسم الكوكب: {وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ} صدق الله العظيم، فهو كوكبٌ مجهزٌ بالعذاب الأليم، فَفِرِّوا من الله إليه إنّي لكم منه نذيرٌ مُبينٌ.

وها هو عبد العزيز قد أتى لكم بتصديقٍ آخر للبيان الحقّ بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي، ولم يقتطع الله الأرض التي فيها قرية لوط، ولم يرفعها جبريل حتى سمعوا أدياك أهل السماء، وليس مع الملائكة دجاج! فدعوا الخزعبلات من تفاسير الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون، وإنّما قالوا ذلك نظرًا لفهمهم الخاطئ من قول الله تعالى: {فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

فظنّوا أنّ جبريل رفع القرية وجعل عاليها سافلها، ولكنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أتاكم بالبيان الحقّ إن كنتم تعقلون، فوضحنا لكم أنّه جعل عالي أرضهم كوكبًا كان بسافلها فأمطر عليهم منه حجارةً من طينٍ مُسَوَّمَةً عند ربّك وما هي من الظالمين ببعيد، ولم يُمطِر فقط على قرية قوم لوط؛ بل وكذلك على كافة قُرى قوم إبراهيم الذي ابتعثه الله إلى الذي آتاه الله المُلك وظنّ أنّه القوة التي لا تُقهَر وادَّعى الربوبيّة وقال إنّه يُحيي ويُميت فيقتل مَن يشاء ويطلق في الحياة مَن يشاء، وقال له إبراهيم: {فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَأْتِي بِالشَّمْسِ مِنَ الْمَشْرِقِ فَأْتِ بِهَا مِنَ الْمَغْرِبِ فَبُهِتَ الَّذِي كَفَرَ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:258]، وتَتَّبِعُه قُرى كثيرة على وجه الأرض ودمَّرهم الله مع قوم لوطٍ تدميرًا، وقال الله تعالى: {أَلَمْ يَأْتِهِمْ نَبَأُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَعَادٍ وَثَمُودَ وَقَوْمِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:70].

وليست قرية قوم لوط إلَّا قريةً من إحدى قُرى قوم إبراهيم المُعَذَّبة، ولم يؤمن لإبراهيم من تلك الأقوام إلَّا نبيّ الله لوط صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَآمَنَ لَهُ لُوطٌ ۘ وَقَالَ إِنِّي مُهَاجِرٌ إِلَىٰ رَبِّي ۖ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٢٦﴾ وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:26-27].

وجعل اللهُ نبيّه لوطًا داعيةً إلى الحقّ وجعله الله لإبراهيم وزيرًا يدعو إلى الحقّ، وأبى خليل الله إبراهيم الحليم أن يدعو على قومه، وقال: {وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ اجْعَلْ هَـٰذَا الْبَلَدَ آمِنًا وَاجْنُبْنِي وَبَنِيَّ أَن نَّعْبُدَ الْأَصْنَامَ ﴿٣٥﴾ رَبِّ إِنَّهُنَّ أَضْلَلْنَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ ۖ فَمَن تَبِعَنِي فَإِنَّهُ مِنِّي ۖ وَمَنْ عَصَانِي فَإِنَّكَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

ولكنّ الله أجاب دعوة نبيّه لوط فدمَّر قومه وقوم إبراهيم على وجه الأرض جميعًا، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

وقال الله تعالى: {فَجَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ ﴿٧٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر].

ويتبيّن لكم الفرق بين {وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ} وكذلك {وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا}، أي أمطَر على الأرض كلها وقرية لوط من ضمنهم، وجعل الله ذلك من أسرار القرآن فلم يتبيَّن لكم أنه أمطر على الأرض كلها حتى لا يتبيَّن للناس كوكب العذاب إلَّا في قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، ولم تتساءلوا بِمَ عَذَّب الله قوم إبراهيم؟ بل ألَّف أصحاب الروايات قصصًا ما أنزل الله بها من سلطانٍ! ولأنّ عذاب قوم إبراهيم كان مجهولًا فقال من قال أنّه عذبهم (بالنُمّس) ودخل (نامسي) في أنف النمرود بن كنعان الذي ادّعى الربوبيّة، ثمّ تمّ ضرب النمرود أربعين عامًا بالحذاء ثم انفقع رأسه وانكسر جناح البعوضة، وخَيَّر الله البعوضة بمُلك الدنيا عِوَضًا عن جناحها فأبَت إلَّا أن يعيد الله لها جناحها، ولذلك قال لو كانت الدُّنيا تساوي عند الله جناح بعوضةٍ ما سقى الكافر منها شربة ماء. وهذه روايات ليست يهودية الصُّنع ولكن تأليف أتى من الطريق لتخويف الناس، ولكنهم بهذا خالفوا البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم وذلك لأنّ الله أهلك قوم إبراهيم بكوكب العذاب الأليم الذي أمطر على الأرض وأنجى الله إبراهيم ولوط إلى الأرض التي بارك الله فيها للعالمين (مَكَّة المُكرمة)، وقال الله تعالى: {وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَلُوطًا إِلَى الْأَرْضِ الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٧١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وبرغم أنّ القصص الواضحة في القرآن لم تَذكُر إلَّا لوطًا وأهله، وقال الله تعالى: {فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَأَهْلَهُ إِلَّا امْرَأَتَهُ كَانَتْ مِنَ الْغَابِرِينَ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ولكنه في الحقيقة لم يهلك فقط قوم لوط؛ بل وكذلك قوم إبراهيم وأنجى لوطًا وأهله إلَّا امرأته كانت من الغابرين، وكذلك نَجَّى إبراهيم وامرأته الحامل بالغلام العليم - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وذلك لأنّ البُشرى جاءت أثناء إرسال الملائكة إلى إبراهيم ولوط للخروج وأخبروهم أنّ العذاب نازل على كلّ القرى وحتى هذه القرية التي ينتمي إليها لوط، قال خليل الله إبراهيم صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: "إنّ فيها قومًا صالحين"، قالوا: "نحن أعلم بمن فيها؛ لم نجد فيها غير بيتٍ واحدٍ من المسلمين (آل لوط) وإنا لَمُنَجُّوهم أجمعين إلَّا امرأته من الغابرين". المهم أنّه قد أنجى الله إبراهيم وامرأته ولوطًا وأهله إلَّا امرأته كانت من الغابرين، وقال الله تعالى: {فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَأَهْلَهُ إِلَّا امْرَأَتَهُ كَانَتْ مِنَ الْغَابِرِينَ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ويظنّ القارئ أنه لا وجود لإبراهيم ولكنّ إبراهيم كان مع لوط؛ التقيا حين المَسرَى بِقِطْعٍ من الليل وكانت مع إبراهيم زوجته المُبارَكة الحامِل بالغلام العليم في أيّامه الأولى وهو في بطن أمّه وأنجاها الله مع زوجها إبراهيم وكذلك لوط وأهله - إلَّا زوجته - إلى الأرض التي بارك الله فيها للعالمين، وقال الله تعالى: {وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَلُوطًا إِلَى الْأَرْضِ الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٧١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وقال الله تعالى: {قَالُوا حَرِّقُوهُ وَانصُرُوا آلِهَتَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ فَاعِلِينَ ﴿٦٨﴾ قُلْنَا يَا نَارُ كُونِي بَرْدًا وَسَلَامًا عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ﴿٦٩﴾ وَأَرَادُوا بِهِ كَيْدًا فَجَعَلْنَاهُمُ الْأَخْسَرِينَ ﴿٧٠﴾ وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَلُوطًا إِلَى الْأَرْضِ الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٧١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

إذًا العذاب كان شاملًا لكافة قُرى الذي ادّعى الربوبيّة أن آتاه الله مُلك الأرض؛ ذلك الذي حاجَّ إبراهيم في ربّه فأهلكه الله وجنوده والقُرى التي تبعته وكفروا بنبيّ الله إبراهيم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ رُشْدَهُ مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا بِهِ عَالِمِينَ ﴿٥١﴾ إِذْ قَالَ لِأَبِيهِ وَقَوْمِهِ مَا هَـٰذِهِ التَّمَاثِيلُ الَّتِي أَنتُمْ لَهَا عَاكِفُونَ ﴿٥٢﴾ قَالُوا وَجَدْنَا آبَاءَنَا لَهَا عَابِدِينَ ﴿٥٣﴾ قَالَ لَقَدْ كُنتُمْ أَنتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُمْ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٥٤﴾ قَالُوا أَجِئْتَنَا بِالْحَقِّ أَمْ أَنتَ مِنَ اللَّاعِبِينَ ﴿٥٥﴾ قَالَ بَل رَّبُّكُمْ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الَّذِي فَطَرَهُنَّ وَأَنَا عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُم مِّنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾ وَتَاللَّـهِ لَأَكِيدَنَّ أَصْنَامَكُم بَعْدَ أَن تُوَلُّوا مُدْبِرِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾ فَجَعَلَهُمْ جُذَاذًا إِلَّا كَبِيرًا لَّهُمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ قَالُوا مَن فَعَلَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾ قَالُوا سَمِعْنَا فَتًى يَذْكُرُهُمْ يُقَالُ لَهُ إِبْرَاهِيمُ ﴿٦٠﴾ قَالُوا فَأْتُوا بِهِ عَلَىٰ أَعْيُنِ النَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْهَدُونَ ﴿٦١﴾ قَالُوا أَأَنتَ فَعَلْتَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ ﴿٦٢﴾ قَالَ بَلْ فَعَلَهُ كَبِيرُهُمْ هَـٰذَا فَاسْأَلُوهُمْ إِن كَانُوا يَنطِقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾ ثُمَّ نُكِسُوا عَلَىٰ رُءُوسِهِمْ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ يَنطِقُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾ قَالَ أَفَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَنفَعُكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَضُرُّكُمْ ﴿٦٦﴾ أُفٍّ لَّكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ ۖ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٦٧﴾ قَالُوا حَرِّقُوهُ وَانصُرُوا آلِهَتَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ فَاعِلِينَ ﴿٦٨﴾ قُلْنَا يَا نَارُ كُونِي بَرْدًا وَسَلَامًا عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ﴿٦٩﴾ وَأَرَادُوا بِهِ كَيْدًا فَجَعَلْنَاهُمُ الْأَخْسَرِينَ ﴿٧٠﴾ وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَلُوطًا إِلَى الْأَرْضِ الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٧١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء].

ويا معشر المسلمين، أُقسِم لكم بربّ العالمين أنّي الإمام المهديّ ابتعثني الله بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، وكَلَّا ولا ولن يجادلني عالِمٌ من القرآن إلَّا غلبتُه بعلمٍ أهدى من علمه ومن خزعبلاته وأقوَم قِيلًا، ولا أقول على الله كمثلكم بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا، وسوف يتبيَّن لكم من خلال البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم بأنّها توجد في كُتَيِّبات البشر قصصٌ ما أنزل الله بها من سلطانٍ بل هي حقًّا أساطير الأوَّلين، ومن أصدَق من الله قيلًا؟ فاتّبعوني أهدِكم صراطًا مستقيمًا إنّ ربّي على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ.

وإيّاكم أن تَتَّبعوني الاتِّباع الأعمى؛ بل أعظكم بواحدةٍ أن تتفكّروا وتتدبّروا الحقّ فتقبله عقولكم، حتى إذا نوَّر الله قلوبكم أدرَكَت أنّه الحقّ وأنّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ حقيقٌ لا يقول على الله بالبيان للقرآن غير الحقّ ومن ثم تَتَّبِعوا الحقّ وتذروا العلم الذي نهاكم الله عن اتّباعه بغير تدبُّرٍ ولا تفكُّرٍ، وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]؛ بمعنى أنّ الله سوف يسألكم كيف تتَّبِعون قول علماء بقول الظنّ ولم يفتِكم الله أنّهم أنبياء لا ينطقون إلَّا بالحقّ فتجادلوني عن ابن تيمية أو عن ابن كثير أو عن آية الله العظمى الخميني.

ويا قوم إنّي أدعوكم إلى كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ، ولا أعلم بنبيٍّ بعد محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - لا ينطق عن الهوى حتى تُجادلوني بأقوال علمائكم وأسلافكم! وبيني وبينكم هو كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ، فمن استمسك بالحقّ نجا، ومن أزاغ عنهما غوى وهوى وكأنّما خرَّ من السماء فَتَخْطَفُه الطّير أو تهوي به الريح إلى مكانٍ سحيقٍ.

ويا معشر كافة الأنصار الأخيار إنّي أكرِّر وأحذِّر وأفتي وأقول: إيّاكم ثم إيّاكم ثم إيّاكم لئن رأيتم ناصر محمد اليمانيّ قد غلبه أحد علماء المسلمين بعلمٍ هو أهدى من علمي وأقوم قيلًا أن تتّبعوني شيئًا فتستمرّوا على تعصُّبكم معي تعصُّبًا أعمى ما لم أخرس ألسنة كافة علماء الأمّة بأسرِها بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم فيجعلني الله مُهَيمنًا عليهم بسلطان العلم الحقّ المُقنِع من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم الذي يراه عالمكم وجاهلكم أنّه الحقّ من ربّ العالمين وليس خزعبلات المهديّين من قبل الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من الذين تتخبَّطهم مُسوس الشياطين فيوحي الشيطان في صَدْر كُلٍّ منهم أنّه هو الإمام المهديّ فيحَرِّفون كلام الله عن مواضعه بقولٍ لا يقبله عقلٌ ولا منطقٌ، وذلك حتى إذا جاء المسلمين الإمامُ المهديّ الحقّ والذي يحمل في اسمه خبره ورايته وعنوان أمره (ناصر محمد) الناصر للحقّ الذي تَنَزَّل على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين ثم يُكَذِّبون بالحقّ من ربّهم فيُعرضون عنه ثم يُهلِك الله المُسلمين مع الكافرين أو يُعَذِّبهم عذابًا نُكرًا.

وأعلم أنّه لا يقرأ بياني جاهلٌ ولا عالِمٌ إلَّا رَآه ينطق بالحقّ؛ إلَّا الأعمى الذي لا يتَّقي الله شيئًا ولذلك لم يجعل له فُرقانًا ومِن ثمَّ لا يتّخذ قراره تجاه نفسه فيتَّبِع الحقّ فيُنقِذ نفسه بل يقول: "سوف أنتظر حتى أرى ما يقول في ناصر محمد اليمانيّ علماءُ الأمّة ومن ثمَّ أتبعه". ولكنّي أردّ عليه وأقول: إذا أقام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ على علماء المسلمين الحُجّة الدَّاحضة فأخرس ألسنتهم فقد جعل الله لي عليك وعليهم سلطانًا وأقام الله عليكم الحجّة لَئِن عَذَّبكم (إن أعرضتم عن الحقّ)، فلا تتعصّب مع علماء مذهبك تعصُّبَ الأعمى. أفلا ترى بأنّي أعِظ أنصاري وأتباعي في بياناتي؛ وأعظهم وأقول لهم قولا بليغًا: إيّاكم ثم إيّاكم أن تتّبعوني إذا وجدتم حتى عالِمًا واحدًا من علماء المسلمين قد غَلَب الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، فلا تتعصّبوا مَعي تعصّب الأعمى فتأخذكم العزّة بالإثم؟ ومِن كَثرَة ما أُكَرِّر عليهم ذلك قد يظنّ بعضهم فِي بغير الحقّ ويقول: "ما بال ناصر محمد اليمانيّ يُكَرِّر علينا هذا القول وكأنّه يتوقع أن يغلبه علماء الأمّة فيشعر بخوفٍ في نفسه؟". ولكنّي أُطَمْئِن قلبه وأقول: إنّي أُقسم بِمَن أهلك ثمودَ وعادًا وأغرق الفراعنة الشداد؛ الله الذي رفع السماء بلا عماد وثَبَّت الأرض بالأوتاد لو اجتمع كافة علماء الأمم من العباد الأوَّلين منهم والآخرين على طاولة حوارٍ واحدةٍ ليحاوروا الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ من القرآن العظيم، إلَّا جعلني الله المُهَيِّمن عليهم كافة بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم فأخرس ألسنتهم بالحقّ حتى لا يجدوا في صدورهم حرجًا مِمَّا قضيتُ بينهم بالحقّ فيُسَلِّموا تسليمًا، وذلك لأنّ الذي يُعَلِّمني ليس من الملائكة المخلوقين من نورٍ ولا من البشر (مخلوق من صلصال كالفخار) ولا من الجانّ (مخلوق من مارجٍ من نارٍ)؛ بل مُعَلِّمي الخالق لكلِّ شيءٍ (الله الواحد القهّار)، ذلكم الله مُعَلِّم المهديّ المنتظَر (الإنسان الذي علَّمه الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن)، ولم يجعلني الله عَبدًا مَغرورًا؛ ولكنّي واثقٌ من مُعَلِّمي نِعمَ المَولى ونِعمَ النَّصير، فهل أنتم أعلم أم الله الذي علَّمني؟!

ولم يُعَلِّمني عن طريق إرسال جبريل، ولم يُعَلِّمني بوحي التكليم من وراء حجاب؛ بل بوحي التَّفهيم مُباشرةً إلى القلب وليس وسوسة شيطانٍ رجيمٍ، والبُرهان على أنه وحيٌّ من الرّحمن وليس وسوسة شيطان هو أن آتيكم بسلطان العلم من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم.

والسلام على مَن اتَّبَع الهُدى، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله رَبِّ العالمين..
الإمام المهديّ الناصر لِما جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.