1. افتراضي 冠状病毒和决定性的解释性陈述,不是开玩笑

伊玛目纳赛尔(Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani)

26-斋月-AH 1441
    公元2020年5月19日
    下午
    06:37

冠状病毒和决定性的解释性陈述,不是开玩笑

以独一的真主,宽恕者,全能,屈服者的名义,原谅安拉的穆罕默德使者穆罕默德的使者,将被选为先知的古兰经,完全地提醒人们。
    决策者,不同地区的人们及其人民的领袖,我敦促您为上帝单独和单独地做一件事,然后考虑上帝为他成就的人,在他们所说的冠状病毒的真实现实上与现实进行挑战,这是人类医生的挑战还是马赫迪的挑战预期的阿卜杜拉和伊玛目·马赫迪·纳赛尔·穆罕默德·亚马尼的哈里发?

这是为了让您知道肯定的知识,这些知识绝不会包含阿拉所提供的知识,除非祂喜悦。 荣耀归于他,超越了你与他的联系和背叛,因为你从现代科学中蒙受了欺骗,(真主)将你与古代人所没有的相提并论,然后你从技术数据科学中得到了 各个领域的知识欺骗了您,因为,(阿拉)向您挑战,挑战是您不了解知识的事物以及来自阿拉最细小的士兵的挑战,直到他在左侧将您的数据设为零(没有价值)。他们确实拥有一切的权力,然后真主侮辱了你的能力,羞辱了你的傲慢,并从他的创造中最小的士兵中消除了你的自负;肉眼看不见它的体积小,这是为了让您知道自己的价值,也为了让您知道真主的奉献;冠状病毒这种令人窒息的疾病,只有阿拉,他一个人,再也无法将其从您身上移除。的确,他们必须从重大的罪恶、,亵,压迫人民和结社的不法行为中悔改,并说:
    我们的主,我们已犯了罪,如果您不原谅我们并且(不)怜悯我们,我们当然会 成为失败者”。Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, if You do not forgive us and (not) have mercy on us we certainly would be of the losers.
    在悔改之后,让他们说:
    “哦,真主,我是你的仆人,我要问你一个事实,就是除了你以外,没有别的上帝;你是由你奉献给你自己的怜悯事实,又是你对自己幸福的至高敬意, 比你从天上的花园治愈我或将它从我身上移开的福乐更大,我确信我是你的真正召唤者。 噢,真主,从我们和每个入口处移走您的约束,以便我们沿着真理的道路从您那里走,并使我们坚定地履行我们向您承诺的一切—谁在人与心之间,您肯定没有 除了您对自己设定的怜
    悯。 的确,如果您不原谅我们并且(不)怜悯我们,我们肯定会成为失败者。 噢,我们的真主,您在决定性的书中说:{你的主说:
    祈求我,我会回答你。
    Pray to Me, I will answer you. }
    {And your Lord says, “Call upon Me; I will respond to you.}
    { وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ } [غافر: من الآية ٦٠]،

真实真主伟大[Ghãfer] 40:60 , 所以对我来说是恳求和转折(接近),而对您来说,是您的回应,的确,您从未违反您的诺言,我们的主,荣耀归于您,您的诺言永远是真实的,并且您比所有人都最仁慈 怜悯。 我们的真主啊,请坚定不移地兑现我们向您承诺的一切,跟随真主在世界上跟随真主的全球呼唤者哈利法; 伊玛目(Imam Mahdi)纳赛尔(Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni)。 我们的真主啊,要使他成为我们的宠儿,而不是对我们造成苦难,因为我们放弃了他对真主的呼召。 代表伊玛目·马赫迪·纳赛尔·穆罕默德·耶米尼”。你们的主说:“你们要祈祷我,我就答复你们

谁拒绝了这种要求,谁就绝对会追究他们所谓的冠状病毒。真主是否曾冠状病毒的迹象,但作为对伊玛目·马迪·纳赛尔·穆罕默德·阿尔·耶米尼的挑战性解释性陈述的认可标志,其日期为拉贾卜的标题为:“冠状病毒是由轻度追逐而来的”在大祭司之前,他们可能会转向(阿拉)”?
    冠狀病毒是在大手筆交易之前從小手筆交易而來的,因此它們可能會轉向(歸真主)
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=328280

Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent”?
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=366710

" فيروس كورونا من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلّهم يرجعون "
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=324226

我们在解释性声明的标题中制作了药物和解决方案,但这是对轻度冠状病毒的智慧,也是从其治疗中恢复的智慧,因为它们可能会返回真主,然后悔改给真主。他们会尽最大的悔改,使他们跟随真主的召唤者,真主的仆人和哈利法;伊玛目(Imam Mahdi)纳赛尔(Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni)。如果傲慢的人放弃了这个恳求祈祷,那就是-哦,支持者社区,绝对不知道真主,并且他永远不会通过将令人窒息的真主的追捕从世界上的罪犯身上移开来回答你的恳求祈祷。 ,这是根据我在《书》中所了解的,如果安拉在没有他们的情况下通过他的仁慈将它从世界上带走,那这是对安拉选择他作为伊玛目(领袖),安拉的哈利法和他的人民之选的认可标志。伊玛目·马迪·纳赛尔·穆罕默德的仆人,我再说一遍,我提一提,如果他在没有他们的同意的情况下将其移走,那将是他的哈利法·阿勒·马赫迪·纳赛尔·穆罕默德·耶米尼的批准信号,他们将确实地坚持自己的不拘一格,盲目徘徊,因此他们将继续远离跟随真主的召唤者和纳赛尔·穆罕默德(Nasser Mohammad)的哈利法。用真主的话确认至高者:假若我怜悯他们,而且解除他们所遭的苦难,他们必固执横蛮,而徘徊于歧途之中{And if We show mercy to them and remove the distress they have, they would persist in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon].
    تصديقا لقول الله تعالى:{ ۞ وَلَوۡ رَحِمۡنَـٰهُمۡ وَكَشَفۡنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا۟ فِی طُغۡیَـٰنِهِمۡ یَعۡمَهُونَ }[سورة المؤمنون 75].

我的这种解释性陈述是在呼叫者的呼唤中引起条件的,而决策者不屑并傲慢自大(承认)他们所谓的冠状病毒是对全球性解释的认可标志,声明是在拉贾卜1441年AH的第十个日期发布的,如果他们是真实的,则让他们控制所谓的冠状病毒!而且,如果在安拉将其远离他们几个月后,冠状病毒真正到达也门,他们可能会表示感谢。确实,由真主,然后由真主,全世界都无法而且永远无法控制他们所说的冠状病毒,而当他们傲慢于对真主和他的哈利法的召唤者伊玛目·迈赫迪·纳赛尔·穆罕默德·耶米尼时,那就是所有的人都必须知道,他们所谓的冠状病毒的惩戒是在主要惩戒之前是次要的惩戒,因为他们可以恳求他们的主以慈悲的心将他们的惩戒从他们身上除掉,以便他们跟随。他们的主是真正的召唤者,他们在承认伊玛目Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni是全世界真主的真主的哈利法之后,便提出了充分的要求,因为解除真主的教毫无用处,然后他们继续他们的非凡,盲目地徘徊,真主比毁灭他们更能使他们消灭,真正听并理解至高者真主的话:(假若我怜悯他们,而且解除他们所遭的苦难,他们必固执横蛮,而徘徊于歧途之中。我确已用刑罚惩治他们,但他们不顺从他们的主,他们也不对他表示谦逊。直到我对他们开辟严刑之门的时候,他们为它而忽然变成失望者({And if We show mercy to them and remove the distress they have, they would persist in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.(75) And already We seized them with chastisement, but they were not submissive to their Lord, nor did they humble themselves.(76) Until, when We open for them a door of severe chastisement, lo! they are in despair at it.(77)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:75-77

فاسمعوا وعُوا قول الله تعالى: { وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ﴿٧٥﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ﴿٧٦﴾ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ﴿٧٧﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [ المؤمنون ].

您必须使人类的各个国家的决策者都对解释性声明的全球挑战有所了解,在该声明,我们在日期为Rajab 1441的第十篇中写道:“电晕病毒来自于 在主要的命令之前进行次要的轻描淡写,以便他们可以转向(向安拉)”,然后他们在日期为 拉贾卜10 1441的那个旧的解释性陈述中以真相看待挑战的要点,而我们已经在那个旧的解释性陈述中加入了 对于挑战,我们将其总结如下:

1 -
    这是从真主全球的惩罚,而不是一个单纯的全球性疾病。
    2-的确,整个人类医生绝对不可能知道冠状病毒是如何形成的。
    3-真的,整个人类医生绝对不可能,而且他们永远也无法控制它,他们如何控制对安拉的追逐,荣耀归于他?
    4-当然,所有穆斯林人类医生和不信教者以任何方式,即使他们互相支持,也永远找不到治疗或疫苗。
    5-当然,他们会从他们所谓的冠状病毒的狡猾中发现意想不到的东西。

我们提到这一具有挑战性的要点的解释性声明是在拉贾布十世发表的,而他们所说的冠状病毒除中国和伊朗外还没有入侵,至于世界各国,在它问世之前就震动了很大。他们并入侵他们。随之而来的问题是:真主通过对现实的真实性挑战而批准了他的仆人和哈利法吗?这是为了使整个人类及其民族的整个决策者都知道我们确实是真实,并且伊玛目·马迪·纳赛尔·穆罕默德·耶米尼确实从真主那里知道他们整个人类对于真主所不知道的授予他关于《古兰经》的知识。在世界社会中,我不是疯子,要在您的这种无助之中,随机地,远离,远离,非常遥远地宣布挑战的要点。的确,根据大地和天堂之主,我知道在阿拉的书中伟大的《古兰经》,我只用冠状病毒来称呼它,它是互联网上搜索词的意思。

我向全世界宣布了空运,陆运和海运的惩戒迹象,除了从冠状病毒的惩戒直到谦逊
    (自己)到安拉的哈利法(选择的伊玛目·马赫迪·纳赛尔·穆罕默德·阿尔·耶米尼)之外,还将提供给您 完全说来,我们是否有一个条件,使世界各地的穆斯林学者和所有人民的宗教浸淫者,除了他们之间在宗教信仰上的所有差异之外,接受真主作为他们之间的法官? 真主的哈利法的唯一职责是从真主的决定性书《古兰经》中推断出真主对这件事的判断,然后他们对真主的哈利法和他的书《古兰经》感到骄傲 不要跟随它而离开与之相反的东西
    自从十五年前我称呼他们和世界以来,他们就转过身来,对真主的哈利法感到骄傲,直到真主为他的圣书生气为止,他们除非真心向真主悔改并走近指导,否则他们将永远找不到摆脱真主的追逐的出路。 他们的心是为了跟随他们真主安拉在其土地上的哈利法及其仆人的真正召唤者; 伊玛目(Imam Mahdi)纳赛尔(Nasser)穆罕默德
    (Mohammad Al-Yemeni)献身,和平使者信使,赞美真主

阿拉的哈利法和他的仆人; 伊玛目(Imam Mahdi)纳赛尔(Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni)

======== اقتباس =========

اقتباس المشاركة 377924 من موضوع The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret

-3-

Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani
    26 - Ramadan- 1441 AH
    19 - 05 - 2020 AD
    06: 37 PM According to the time of Macca (Mother of towns)

Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement

In the name of Allah The One, The Perpetual Forgiver, The Almighty, The Overpowering, blessings and peace be upon the chosen prophet Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, sent with the Reminder [The Quran] to all mankind.

O decision makers, the leaders of man and their peoples in all countries, I advise you of one thing only: - that you stand for Allah, in pairs and individually, and then give thought to who Allah proved his challenge to be true in reality with regards to the so-called corona virus!

Did Allah not challenge doctors altogether, or did He challenge the awaited Mahdi, the servant of Allah and His caliph the Imam Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni? That is for you to know with certainty that you will never encompass anything of His knowledge except for what He wills, Exalted is He and high above what you associate with Him and High above what you deviate because of being deluded by what you have of modern science.

And He has encompassed you with what the former people did not have the knowledge of, then you became deluded concerning what you have of the knowledge of Information Technology and the knowledge in different fields and that is why He Has challenged you with what you do not have knowledge about, which it is one of the smallest soldiers of Allah, until He made your knowledge equal to zero, O you who have rejoiced in the knowledge you have.

And you thought that you are capable of everything, as a result, Allah Has insulted your ability, humiliated your pride, and Has removed your vanity with the smallest soldier from his creation that cannot be seen by the naked eye due to its tiny size, and that is for you to know the worth of yourselves.

Also, it is for you to know with certainty that the disease of the suffocating torment of Allah that you call ‘corona virus’ will not be removed from you except by Allah only. So let the people repent from the worst of sins, the gross indecencies, the injustice to the people, and from the injustice of associating partners [with Allah].
    And say:
    “Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.”

And after the repentance let each one of them say:
    “O Allah I am Your servant, I ask you by virtue of the fact that there is no God but You, and by virtue of the fact of Your Mercy which you have decreed upon Yourself, and by the virtue of the fact of the greatness of Your Pleasure within, which is greater than the pleasure of your heaven, to cure me of the torment of Corona or to turn it away from me as I am a believer in the caller to the truth from You.

O Allah, remove Your torment from us from whichever direction it comes from, so that we follow the path of the truth from You. And strengthen us to fulfil what we have promised you, O you who intervene between a man and his heart, as we only have Your mercy, You have decreed upon Yourself. If You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers. O Allah You have said in the clear verses of Your book

(وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ٱدۡعُونِیۤ أَسۡتَجِبۡ لَكُمۡۚ )

{And your Lord says, “Call upon Me; I will respond to you.}
    [Shurah: 40 - Ghafir - Verse: 60]
    So the Dua'a (supplication) and the repentance is from me, and the response is from You and You do not break Your promise. Exalted You are our Lord, your promise is true and you are the Most Merciful. O Allah give us the strength to fulfil what we have promised You to follow the global caller to Allah, the caliph of Allah on Earth the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. O Allah, make the raising of him a blessing upon us and not a misery upon us because of our turning away from the call to the truth of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni”.

And whoever refuses this supplication surely the torment of the so-called Coronavirus will befall them. And did Allah make the sign of the Corona virus but a sign of confirmation to the challenge in the statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni that was written on the 10th Rajab [5th March], titled “Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent”?
    And I have put the cure and the solution in the title of the statement https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=366710 . And the wisdom of the torment of the Corona virus and the cure from its torment is that ‘perhaps they may return to Allah’, so that they repent to Him with true repentance and follow the caller to the Book of Allah, His servant and caliph, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni.

But if the arrogant ones turn away from this supplication then know, O you the supporters (of the Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni), that Allah will not respond to your supplication to remove the suffocating torment of Allah from the wicked people in the worlds, that is according to my knowledge of the Book [The Qur'an], which is that if Allah removes it from the world by His mercy without them knowing that it is a sign of confirmation to whom Allah Has chosen to be an Imam [leader] for the people, and I will repeat and remind you with that; if Allah removes this torment without them knowing that it is a sign of confirmation to His caliph, the Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, they will persist in their transgression, wandering blindly. So they will keep on turning away from following the caller to Allah, His caliph, Nasser Mohammed. In line with the word of Allah the Exalted:
    وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [ المؤمنون: 75 ]
    And even if We showed them mercy and removed what is upon them of affliction, they would persist in their transgression, wandering blindly. (75)
    [Surah: 23- Al-Mu’minoon– Verses: 75]

And what has come in this statement of mine is a condition in the invocation of the supplicant. And whoever disdains and acts arrogantly among the decision makers that the torment of the so-called Corona virus is a sign of confirmation to the global statement that I published on the 10th Rajab 1441 AH [5th March,2020 AD] https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=366710 , then leave them try to control the so-called Corona virus if they are truthful!

And if the Corona virus has truly reached Yemen after Allah Has kept it away from them for months so that they might be thankful, I swear by Allah that they will never be able to control the so-called Corona virus in the whole world while they are acting arrogantly towards the caller to Allah and His caliph, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni.

Everyone must know that the torment of the so-called Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, perhaps they may supplicate in humility to their Lord in order for Him to remove His torment from them by His mercy so that they follow the caller to the truth from their Lord and submit in full, willing submission, after they have known that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni is truly the caliph of Allah over the worlds.

As there will not be any benefit from removing the torment of Allah then they persist in their transgression, wandering blindly. Then after that, Allah will destroy them with a torment greater than that which had already stricken them. So listen and understand the word of Allah the Most High:
    وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ﴿75﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ﴿76﴾ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [ المؤمنون: 75-77 ]
    And even if We showed them mercy and removed what is upon them of affliction, they would persist in their transgression, wandering blindly. (75) And We have overtook them with the torment [as a warning], but they did not yield to their Lord, nor do they humbly supplicate, (76) Until when We open upon them a door of severe torment, immediately they will be therein in despair. (77)
    [Surah: 23- Al-Mu'minoon– Verses: 75-77]

So the decision makers in different countries must be informed about the statement of the global challenge that I wrote on the 10th Rajab 1441 AH [5th March 2020 AD], titled Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent then, they see the points of challenge with the truth in the statement written on the 10th Rajab 1441 AH [5th March 2020 AD], and I have put in that statement the points of the challenge, I summarise as follows:

1 - It is a global torment from Allah and not just a mere global pandemic.

2 - All doctors will not and cannot know how the Corona virus was formed.

3 - All Doctors will never be able to control it, as how can they control the torment of Allah, Exalted is He?

4 - All Muslim and non-Muslim doctors will never be able to find a cure or a vaccine for it, even if they help and support each other.

5 - They will see from the plotting of the so-called Corona virus that which they had not taken into account.

And the statement in which I have mentioned these points of challenge was published on the 10th Rajab [5th March], at the time when the so-called Corona virus invaded China and Iran only.

As for all the other countries of the world, it shook them with a severe shaking before invading them. And the question that imposes itself is: Did Allah really prove the challenge with the truth of His servant and caliph to be true in reality?

And that is for all the decision makers in all countries and their peoples to know that I am speaking with the truth and that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni truly knows from Allah what all mankind do not know. That is because Allah gave me the knowledge of the Book, the Great Quran. And I am not insane, O peoples of the world, to randomly announce from my own mind the points of the challenge before this helplessness of yours, far, far is that from being the truth.
    I swear by the Lord of the Earth and the Heavens, that I know about this [torment/virus] from the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, but I use the name that has been given to it ,‘Corona virus’, only for the sake of the word being searchable in the world wide web .

And I give tidings to the whole world about the coming signs of the torment from the air, land, and sea, in addition to what is being planned for them of the torment of the Corona virus until they obey the Caliph of Allah, the chosen Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni and submit in full, willing submission.

Did I state as a condition upon the Muslim scholars in the world and upon all people disputing in any religious matters, but for them to accept the judgment of Allah between them in all that which they have differed about in their religion?

And it is not upon the caliph of Allah, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, anything except to deduce the judgment of Allah in whichever matter [they differed about] from the clear verses of the Book of Allah, the Great Quran. But they acted arrogantly towards the caliph of Allah and towards His Book, the Great Quran, which they have turned away from following and away from leaving what contradicts with it.

And I have been calling them and the whole world for 15 years, but they turned away and acted arrogantly towards the caliph of Allah until Allah Has become angry for His Book.

And they will not find an escape from the torment of Allah except by repentance and turning back to Allah, so that Allah guides their hearts to follow the caller, the caliph of Allah on Earth and His servant, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, to the truth from their Lord and to submit in full, willing submission.

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

The caliph and the servant of Allah,
    Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani.

Translated by: Deena ADEL
    Edited by: Danny KADDOURA & Tracy SIDDALL

Translated from the following statement:

فيروس كورونا والبيان الفصل وما هو بالهزل

Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=366710

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    10 - Rajab - 1441 AH
    05 - 03 - 2020 AD
    12:51 pm
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
    ________

فيروس كورونا من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلهم يرجعون..

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

اقتباس المشاركة 329951 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 3 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    26 - رمضان - 1441 هـ
    19 - 05 - 2020 مـ
    06:37 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=329915

فيروس كورونا والبيان الفصل وما هو بالهزل ..

بسم الله الواحد الغفّار العزيز القهّار والصلاة والسلام على النبيّ المُختار محمدٍ رسول الله بالذّكر للناس كافة..
    ويا معشر صنّاع القرار قادات البشر وشعوبهم أجمعين في مختلف الأقطار، إنّما أعظكم بواحدة أن تقوموا لله مثانيَ وفُرادى ثم تتفكّروا مَن أصدقه الله التحدّي بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي في شأن ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا؟ فهل تحدّي كافة أطباء البشر أم تحدّي المهديّ المنتظر عبد الله وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ؟..

وذلك لكي تعلموا علم اليقين أنّكم لا ولن تحيطوا بشيءٍ من علم الله إلا بما شاء سبحانه عمّا تشركون وتلحدون بسبب ما غرّكم بما عندكم من العلم الحديث وأحاطكم بما لم يكن لدى الأوّلين، ثمّ غرّكم بما لديكم من علم تقنيّة المعلومات والعلم في مختلف المجالات، ولذلك تحدّاكم بما لا تحيطون به علماً ومِن أصغر جنود الله حتى جعل معلوماتكم صفراً على الشمال يا معشر الذين فرحوا بما عندهم من العلم وظنّوا أنّهم لقادرون على كل شيءٍ فأهان الله قدرتكم وأذلّ كبرياءكم وأذهب غروركم بأصغر جنديٍّ مِن خلقه لا يُرى بالعين المُجرّدة لصغر حجمه وذلك لكي تعلموا قَدر أنفسكم، وكذلك لكي تعلموا علم اليقين أنّ داء عذاب الله الخانق ما تسمّونه فيروس كورونا لن يكشفه عنكم غير الله وحده.

فليتوبوا من كبائر الإثم والفواحش وظلم الناس وظلم الشرك ويقولوا:
    "ربّنا ظلمنا أنفسنا وإن لم تغفر لنا وترحمنا لنكوننّ من الخاسرينومن بعد التوبة فليقولوا: "اللهم إنّي عبدك أسألك بحق لا إله إلا أنت وبحق رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبحق عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك الأكبر من نعيم جنّتك أن تشفيني من عذاب كورونا أو تصرفه عنّي فإنّا مؤمنون بداعي الحقّ من عندك، اللهم اكشف عنّا عذابك من كل باب لنتّبع سبيل الحق من عندك وأن تُثبّتنا على الوفاء بما وعدناك به يا من تحول بين المرء وقلبه، فليس لنا إلا رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك، فإن لم تغفر لنا وترحمنا لنكوننّ من الخاسرين، اللهم إنّك قلت في محكم كتابك: {وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ}[غافر: من الآية ٦٠]، فمِنّي الدعاء والإنابة ومنك الاستجابة إنّك لا تُخلف وعدك، ربّنا سبحانك فوعدك الحق وأنت أرحم الراحمين، اللهم ثبّتنا على الوفاء بما وعدناك به أن نتّبع داعيَ الله العالميّ خليفة الله في الأرض الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، اللهم اجعل بَعثهُ نِعمةً علينا لا نقمة علينا بسبب إعراضنا عن دعوة الحق للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ".

ومن رفض هذا الدعاء فحتماً سوف يُصيبهم عذاب ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا.

وهل جعل الله آية فيروس كورونا إلا آية تصديق بيان تحدّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ في بيانه بتأريخ عشرة رجب بعنوان:
    (فيروس كورونا من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلهم يرجعون ..)؟

وجعلنا الدواء والحل هو في عنوان البيان وهي الحكمة من عذاب فيروس كورونا الأدنى والحكمة للشفاء من عذابه هو لعلهم يرجعون إلى الله فيتوبون إلى الله متاباً فيتّبعون داعيَ كتاب الله عبده وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، فإن أعرضَ المستكبرون عن هذا الدعاء فاعلموا يا معشر الأنصار أنّ الله لا ولن يُجيب دعاءكم برفع عذاب الله الخانق عن المُجرمين في العالمين، وذلك حسب علمي في الكتاب أن لو يرفعه الله عن العالم برحمته دونما يعلمون أنّه آية تصديقٍ لِمن اصطفاه الله للناس إماماً خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد؛ وأُكرّر وأُذكّر أن لو يكشفه دونما يعلمون أنّه من آيات التصديق لخليفته المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ بأنّهم سوف يلِجّوا في طغيانهم يعمهون، فيستمرّوا في الإعراض عن اتّباع داعيَ الله وخليفته ناصر محمد، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    { ۞ وَلَوۡ رَحِمۡنَـٰهُمۡ وَكَشَفۡنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا۟ فِی طُغۡیَـٰنِهِمۡ یَعۡمَهُونَ } [ المؤمنون 75 ].

وما جاء في بياني هذا شرطٌ في دعوة الدّاعي، ومن استنكف واستكبر من صُنّاع القرار أن يكون عذاب ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا هو آية تصديق البيان العالميّ الذي صدر في تأريخ عشره رجب 1441، فذَروهم يسيطرون على ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا إن كانوا صادقين! وإن كان فيروس كورونا حقاً وصل إلى اليمن بعد أن حجزه الله عنهم شهوراً لعلّهم يشكرون، فوالله ثم والله لا ولن يستطيعون السيطرة على ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا العالم بأسره وهم مستكبرون عن داعيَ الله وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، فلا بدّ أن يعلم الجميع أنّ عذاب ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا هو من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلّهم يتضرّعون إلى ربّهم ليكشفَ عنهم عذابه برحمته ليتّبعوا داعي الحق من ربّهم ويسلّموا تسليماً بعد أن علِموا أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هو حقاً خليفة الله على العالمين كونه لا فائدة من رفع عذاب الله ثم يستمرون في طغيانهم يعمهون ثم يهلكهم الله بعذابٍ أكبر ممّا أصابهم، فاسمعوا وعُوا قول الله تعالى:
    { وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ﴿٧٥﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ﴿٧٦﴾ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ﴿٧٧﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [ المؤمنون ].

فلا بدَّ أن يطّلع صُنّاع القرار في مختلف دول البشر على بيان التحدّي العالميّ والذي كتبناه في تأريخ عشرة رجب 1441 بعنوان:
    (فيروس كورونا من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلّهم يرجعون ..)

فمِن ثمّ ينظروا إلى نقاط التحدّي بالحقّ في ذلك البيان القديم في تأريخ عشرة رجب 1441، ووضعنا في ذلك البيان القديم نقاط التحدّي نُلخّصها كما يلي:

1- إنّه عذابٌ عالميٌّ من الله وليس مجرّد وباءٍ عالميٍّ.
    2- إنّهم لا ولن يستطيعوا كافّة أطباء البشر أن يعلموا كيف تَكَوَّن فيروس كورونا.
    3- إنّ كافّة أطباء البشر لا ولن يستطيعوا أن يسيطروا عليه، فكيف يسيطرون على عذاب الله سبحانه؟
    4- إنّ كافة أطباء البشر مسلمهم والكافر لا ولن يستطيعوا أن يجدوا له علاجاً أو لقاحاً ولو كان بعضهم لبعض ظهيراً ونصيراً.
    5- إنّهم سوف يجدون من مكر ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا ما لم يكونوا يحتسبون.

وهذا البيان الذي ذكرنا فيه نقاط التحدّي صدرَ بتأريخ عشرة رجب، وما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا كان لم يَجتَحْ بعدُ إلا الصين وإيران، وأمّا دول العالم بأسرهِ فزلزلهم زلزالاً عظيماً من قبل أن يأتيهم فيجتاحهم، والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فهل حقاً أصدق الله عبده وخليفته بالتحدّي بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقيّ؟ وذلك لكي يعلموا كافّة صُنّاع القرار في كافة دول البشر وشعوبهم إنّا لصادقون وأنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ حقاً يعلم من الله ما لا يعلمه كافة البشر كون الله آتاه عِلم الكتاب القرآن العظيم، ولستُ بمجنون يا معشر العالمين أن أُعلِن نقاط التحدّي من قبل عجزكم هذا جُزافاً من عند نفسي، هيهات هيهات.. فَوَربِّ الأرض والسماوات إنّي أعلم ذلك في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وإنّما أسمّيه بما تسمّونه فيروس كورونا من أجل كلمة البحث في الإنترنت العالمية.

وأبشّر العالم بأسره بآيات عذابٍ مقْبِلات جوّاً وبرّاً وبحراً إضافة إلى ما يُملي لهم من عذاب فيروس كورونا حتى يخضعوا لخليفة الله المُصطَفى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ ويسلّموا تسليماً، فهل اشترطنا على علماء المسلمين في العالمين وجميع المختلفين في الدين من الناس أجمعين إلا أن يقبلوا الله حكَماً بينهم في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون في دينهم؟ وأن ليس على خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلا أن يستنبط لهم حُكم الله في المسألة من محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم؟ فاستكبروا على خليفة الله وكتابه القرآن العظيم الذي أعرضوا عن اتّباعه وترك ما يخالفه، وأنا أدعوهم والعالمين منذ خمسة عشر عاماً فأعرضوا واستكبروا على خليفة الله حتى غضب الله لكتابه، ولن يجدوا لهم من عذاب الله مصرفاً إلا التوبة إلى الله والإنابة ليهديَ قلوبهم ليتّبعوا داعيَ الحقّ من ربّهم خليفة الله في الأرض وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ ويسلّموا تسليماً، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين.

خليفةُ الله وعبدُه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ

للتذكير:

فيروس كورونا من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلهم يرجعون..

10 رجب 1441 هـ الموافق لــ 05 - 03 - 2020 مـ
    12:51 مساءً ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

(https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=324226)
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •