{وَالنَّجْمِ إِذَا هَوَىٰ }
صدق الله العظيم
{ I swear by the star when it [HAWA] }
[Surha: 53 – An-Najm– Verse: 1]

Imam Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani

18-01-1431 AH
03-01-2010 AD
10:27 PM

Here is the statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani regarding the Word of Allah, The Exalted:
{وَالنَّجْمِ إِذَا هَوَىٰ }
صدق الله العظيم
I swear by the star when it [HAWA]
[Surah: 53 – An-Najm– Verse: 1]

And the true clarification with the truth is:
By the star, (when it comes and approaches) and not (sets or fades) as the Islamic scholars of interpretation claim, but rather (when it comes and approaches). Because I find the word (HAWA= came) is a synonym of the word (approached).

I find in The Book (The Holy Quran) that the true clarification of the word HAWA is that it is a synonym of the word ‘approach’. We say: (HAWA/ YAHWI or TAWHI= came/ come) meaning (approach/ approached).
That is why Allah, the Exalted, mentioned what Ibrahim said:
{رَّبَّنَا إِنِّي أَسْكَنتُ مِن ذُرِّيَّتِي بِوَادٍ غَيْرِ ذِي زَرْعٍ عِندَ بَيْتِكَ الْمُحَرَّمِ رَبَّنَا لِيُقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ فَاجْعَلْ أَفْئِدَةً مِّنَ النَّاسِ تَهْوِي إِلَيْهِمْ وَارْزُقْهُم مِّنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْكُرُونَ}
صدق الله العظيم [ابراهيم:37]
O our Lord! surely I have settled a part of my offspring in an uncultivated valley near Your sacred House, our Lord, that they may establish prayer. So make the hearts of people (TAHWI) come to them and provide for them from the fruits, that they might be grateful (37)
[Surah: 14 – Ibrahim– Verse: 37]
Meaning; to come to them to your sacred House (the Kaaba)

The other proof is the Word of God, The Exalted:
{وَأَذِّن فِي النَّاسِ بِالْحَجِّ يَأْتُوكَ رِجَالًا وَعَلَى كُلِّ ضَامِرٍ يَأْتِينَ مِن كُلِّ فَجٍّ عَمِيقٍ}
صدق الله العظيم [الحج:27]
And proclaim among people the Hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean beast, they will come from every distant pass. (27)
[Surah: 22 – Al-Hajj– Verse: 27]

Therefore, it became clear to you that what is meant by the following in the word of God in the Great Quran:
{فَاجْعَلْ أَفْئِدَةً مِّنَ النَّاسِ تَهْوِي إِلَيْهِمْ}
صدق الله العظيم [ابراهيم:37]
So make the hearts of people (TAHWI) come to them
[Surah: 14 – Ibrahim– Verse: 37]
is that it means: comes to them.

Likewise God, The Exalted, says:
{فَأُمُّهُ هَاوِيَةٌ (9)}
صدق الله العظيم [القارعة: 9]
His abode is coming [HAWIYA]
[Surah: 101 – Al-Qari'a– Verse: 9]
Which means is coming

{وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا هِيَهْ (10) نَارٌ حَامِيَةٌ (11)}
صدق الله العظيم [القارعة]
And what would make you know what it is? (10) [It is] a Fire, blazing fiercely. (11)
[Surah: 101 – Al-Qari'a– Verses: 10-11]

And this is confirmed in the following Word of Allah, The Exalted:
{بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ}
صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:40]
Nay, it will come upon them suddenly and will perplex them, and they will not be able to repel it, nor will they be given respite.(40)
[Surah: 21 – Al-Anbyiaa – Verse: 40]

So, now it is clear to you that the true clarification of the Word of Allah, The Exalted, in the verse:
{ وَالنَّجْمِ إِذَا هَوَىٰ }

صدق الله العظيــــــــــــم
I swear by the star when it comes
[Surah: 53 – An-Najm– Verse: 1]
Is that (HAWA) means [came]/ when it comes. Which is the knocking star, the planet of Hell.
In line with the verse:

وَالسَّمَاءِ وَالطَّارِقِ (1) وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا الطَّارِقُ (2) النَّجْمُ الثَّاقِبُ

صدق الله العظيم [الطارق]
By the sky and by that which knocks (1) And what would make you know that which knocks? (2) [It is] the piercing star. (3)
[Surha: 86 – At-Tariq– Verses: 1-3]

Your brother, Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani.

Translated by: Amro ELMAGHRABAI
Edited by: Danny KADDOURA & Tracy SIDDALL

Translated from the following statement: