-1-

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
10 - Rajab - 1441 AH
05 - 03 - 2020 AD
12:51 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

________

Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful, Allah's prayers of forgiveness be upon his prophets and his loyal servants, in every time and place, and there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve

Indeed, so often we gave advice the decision makers; especially the leaders of Muslims and general advice to non-Muslim leaders, but they do not like advisors. Anyway, the deniers disbelieved in the word of Allah, whether they are atheists, those who associate partners with Allah, or Muslims, except him upon whom my Lord has mercy, and earned good in his faith. Indeed, I leave you to Allah, the One, the Almighty, who chooses me as His Caliph over the world to manifest me over you by His power and strength
فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ
صدق الله العظيم [القلم
44-45 ]
So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse . We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm

[Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45]

And here Allah is challenging you with one of His smallest soldiers that cannot be seen by the naked eye. He shook the major and minor countries of the world a severe shaking despite it being a mere virus for humans that you do not have encompassing knowledge about whereby Allah Has invaded you with it, by which Allah is challenging the entirety of medical scientists. Indeed, they will never find a vaccine for it as they claim, so whatever they announce, do not be deceived. I swear by Allah that they are liars, even if they backed each other up with help and support, despite the virus being just a tiny living creature of the unseen soldiers of Allah. They will never be able to do that, by the permission of Allah, just so that you may know that you will not encompass anything of His knowledge except for what He wills, praise be to Him

But you people are deviators, and you will see the plotting of the soldiers of Allah; the Corona virus that suffocates, that which you had not taken into account. And Allah will progressively lead people with its secretive and smart way of infecting to reach whom Allah wills among their masters and eminent ones from where they do not know. and I see the World Health Organisation do not consider it as a pandemic yet as they claim they will control it, indeed they are liars, as how can they control the torment of Allah? But I, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-yamani, Caliph of Allah over the world, give you a ruling with truth that it is not only a pandemic, but a global torment
Since it is a kind of a lesser torment short of the greater torment so that you may repent, definitely the death rate is low at first, but the cases now are in millions, and so many people do not know yet that they are infected, and this is a plot of God so that they inflict other people who think themselves to be secure from the torment of Allah that suffocates the respiratory system. Their chests will be tight and constricted as though they were ascending upwards into the sky until they suffocate because of the conjunction of the respiratory system and its duct
So how would Allah not afflict the arrogant ones who are the most worthy of it? Those who turn away from the remembrance of their Lord, so that they may repent. And God destroys whoever He wants among them to be an admonition for the world in order to return to their Lord by humble supplication and prayers to remove His torment promising Him to follow His Book, the Holy Qur'an, asking Him for strength as He intervenes between a man and his heart, as they hope Allah to strengthen their hearts to keep their promise to God in order to keep them away from the torment, so that Allah removes the torment from them so that they follow His Book, the Holy Qur'an, and to be rightly guided
I want to conclude my clarification with the Call from Allah in the Holy Qur'an during the admonition of His torment about the illness within the chest, as it is an admonition of torment for those who fear God. In line with the verse
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ
صدق الله العظيم [يونس
57]
O mankind, there has come to you admonition from your Lord and a cure for what is in the chests
and guidance and mercy for the believers
[Surah: 10 - Yunus - Verse: 57]

And I know it is a torment, suffering, and a great horror for many peoples that they may repent and worship Allah alone no partners with Him, and repent from the great sins; injustice and immorality; the apparent and concealed of it, privately and publicly, also to perform ablution perfectly to worship Allah alone no partners with Him, and do not invoke anyone but Allah

Know you that it is a global torment, with hidden plotting from Allah, the One, the Almighty, and not just a pandemic as you are claiming, you will definitely know that. So flee from Allah to Him, I am just a clear warner. And do not close mosques, the Houses of Allah, in the face of those who take refuge in Him wanting to establish prayers to their Lord alone no partners with Him. Indeed, Mosques are for Allah, so do not invoke anyone with Him. Indeed, whoever enters Allah's Houses to worship Him will be secure from the suffocating virus even if there are infected people taking refuge in Him with them, the righteous person praying will not be infected, as they are believers and rely upon their Lord, so, rely on Him if you are believers

Know you that the Corona virus is a new torment of great might, that causes those whom Allah wants to be out of breath little by little, and those who are cured should know it is not because of medication but because of their invocation to God, the Most Merciful. Thus, scientists will never find a cure for the torment of Allah, as it is not a trial from Allah to test what is in your hearts, nay, it is a torment that attacks those who Allah wills to be infected amongst those who turn away among you that they may return. Among you are those who will die of the suffocating torment called "Corona - virus" and it is but of the lesser torment short of the greater one that perhaps they may repent and supplicate humbly to their Lord in order for Him to remove the severe torment from them in order to follow the Book of truth from their Lord, the Holy Qur'an

The torment shall not be removed from those who prostrate to what is called " Al - Hussein Dust"! ( In Shi'a ), as Allah has not sent down any authority of that in the Holy Qur'an nor in the true teachings (of the prophet) that came from their Lord. In fact, they innovated it themselves. And it shall also not be removed from those who invoke those in the graves to remove the torment, as the latter do not hear the supplication, and even if they were to hear they would not answer them, and on the Day of Resurrection, will reject them for their associating them (with God) and will be against them. Indeed, I warned and advised you not to invoke anyone with Allah, but Alas! Most of them believe not in Allah except while they associate others with Him

Furthermore, I warn the wrong doers in general; the eminent ones and those who follow them whether in Muslim or non-Muslim countries of the lesser torment of Allah, and of other signs of torment until the greater torment overshadows the oppressing people, within the land, who wronged their peoples without any right and increased the corruption. Indeed, your Lord is ever watchful

In addition, I warn them from the torment of the planetoid of torment that will cause quakes behind the western Atlantic in the United States of America, thus, it will stir up clouds of dust from their land causing the atmosphere to be full of dust, a striking wave will spread widely in the whole world. And you will know that we are truthful by the permission of Allah, Lord of the world. After that, there will come the planet "Saqar" in case the torment planetoid was not enough of a reminder for you, so fear Allah O you of understanding

The promised great corruption has come to the blessed Mosque; Al-Aqsa; the first of the two Qiblas (prayer direction). Indeed, the sacredness of Al-Aqsa mosque for Allah is the same as the sacredness of the Sacred Mosque, O you who undersold the glorified house of Allah. Certainly, you will never find any protector nor defender from Allah or from His torment, and you will lose this life and the hereafter, and it is the greatest loss, I am but a clear adviser

Death has come to you while you are turning away in heedlessness
O Allah, I have delivered, so be my witness

Peace be upon the messengers, praise to Allah, Lord of the world
Caliph and Servant of Allah; Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-yamani

Translated by: Shimaa FAHMY
Edited by: Deena ADEL, Danny KADDOURA & Tracy SIDDALL

The original Arabic statement

اقتباس المشاركة 324226 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 1 -

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ

10 - رجب - 1441 هـ
05 - 03 - 2020 مـ
12:51 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=324206
________

فيروس كورونا من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلهم يرجعون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وصلوات الله على أنبيائهِ وأوليائهِ في كلِّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ لا خوفٌ عليهم من عذابه ولا هم يحزنون، فلَكَم نصحنا صُنّاع القرار قيادات المسلمين خاصةً والكفار عامّةً والمُعرضين ولكن لا يحبّون الناصحين، وعلى كلّ حال لقد كذّب المكذّبون بحديث الله سواءٌ الملحِدون أو المشركون أو المسلمون إلا مَن رَحِم ربّي منهم وكسب في إيمانه خيراً، وتركتُكُم لله الواحد القهّار الذي جعلني خليفته على العالمين ليُظهرني عليكم بحولهِ وقوّتهِ، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: { فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

وها هو تحدّاكم بأصغر جنوده لا يُرى بالعين المجرّدة فزلزلَ دول العالم الكبرى والصغرى زلزالاً عظيماً وهو مجرّد فيروسٍ بشريٍّ لا تحيطون بعلمه من أين غزاكم الله به مُتحدّياً الله به كافة علماء الطب البشريّ، فلا ولن يستطيعوا أن يجدوا له لقاحاً مضادّاً كما يزعمون مهما أعلنوا فلا يفتنوكم! فواللهِ إنّهم لكاذبون (برغم أنّه كائنٌ حيٌّ صغيرٌ من جنود الله الخفيّة) ولو اجتمع له كافّة أطباء البشر؛ ولو كان بعضُهم لبعضٍ ظهيراً ونصيراً فلا ولن يستطيعوا بإذن الله كي تعلموا أنّكم لا تحيطون بشيءٍ من علمهِ إلا بما شاء سبحانه، ولكنّكم قومٌ ملحِدون ولسوف ترون مِن مكر جنديّ الله المجهول (فيروس كورونا) الخانق ما لم تكونوا تحتسبون، ويستدرِجكم الله بطريقة إصابته الذكيّة والخفيّة ليصِل إلى من يشاء الله من كبرائكم من حيث لا يعلمون، وأرى منظمة الصحة العالمية لا يعتبرونه وباءً عالميّاً بعد! كونهم بزعمهم سوف يسيطرون عليه وإنّهم لكاذبون، فكيف يسيطرون على عذاب الله؟! ولكنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمدٍ اليمانيّ خليفة الله على العالمين أفتيكم بالحق أنّه ليس مجرّد وباءٍ عالميٍّ بل عذابٌ عالميٌّ، وبما أنّه من صنف العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلكم ترجعون فحتماً الوفيات قليلٌ بادئ الأمر ولكنّ الإصابات الآن بالملايين وكثيرٌ منهم لا يعلمون أنّهم مصابون وذلك مكرٌ من الله حتى يصيبوا قوماً آخرين يظنّون أنفسهم في مأمنٍ من عذاب الله الخانق للجهاز التنفسيّ فيضيق عليه تنفّس الهواء شيئاً فشيئاً كأنّما يصّعّد في السماء حتى يختنق بسبب التصاق الجهاز التنفسيّ وقناته، فكيف لا يصيب الله المستكبرين مَن يشاء الله منهم وهم أولى به صِليّاً؟ أولئك المعرضون عن ذكر ربّهم لعلهم يرجعون ويُهلك به الله من يشاء منهم موعظةً للعالمين لعلهم يرجعون إلى ربّهم الحق بالتضرّع والدّعاء أن يكشف عنهم عذابه ويعِدون الله أن يتّبعون كتابه القرآن العظيم ويسألوا الله التثبيت الذي يحول بينهم وبين قلوبهم فيرجون من الله أن يثبّت قلوبهم على الوفاء بما وعدوه أن يجنّبهم عذابه فيكشفَه عنهم ليتّبعوا كتابه القرآن العظيم ليكونوا من المهتدين.

وما أريد أن أختم به بياني هذا هو النداء من الله في محكم كتابه في أثناء موعظة عذابه بمرض الصدور، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ
﴿٥٧﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [يونس].. فتلك موعظة عذابٍ موعظة للمتقين.

وأعلم أنّ ذلك عذابٌ ووجعٌ وهلعٌ كبيرٌ للشعوب لعلّهم يتوبون فيعبدون الله وحده لا شريك له، ويتوبون من كبائر الإثم والظلم والفواحش ما ظهر منها وما بطن سرّاً وجهراً ويتوضّأون الوضوء الكامل ليعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له فلا يدعون مع الله أحداً، واعلموا علم اليقين أنّه عذابٌ عالميٌّ خفيّ المكر من الله الواحد القهار وليس مجرّد وباءٍ كما تزعمون، هيهات هيهات ولسوف تعلمون، ففِرّوا من الله إليه إنّي لكم منه نذيرٌ مبينُ، ولا تغلقوا بيوته عن الفارّين إلى ربّهم ليقيموا الصلاة لربّهم وحده لا شريك له، وأنّ المساجد لله فلا يدعون مع الله أحداً، ومن دخل بيوت الله لعبادة ربّه كان آمناً من فيروس الاختناق حتى ولو دخل معه مُصابون فارّون إلى الله فلن يُصيبَ المصلّين الصالحين الذين آمنوا وعلى ربّهم يتوكلون، فتوكّلوا على الله إن كنتم مؤمنين.

واعلموا أنّ فيروس كورونا عذابٌ جديدٌ ذو بأسٍ شديدٍ داءُ الصّدور شيئاً فشيئاً حتى يقطع نَفَسَ مَن يشاء الله، ومن شُفيَ منه فليعلم أنّه ليس بسبب علاج الأطباء بل بسبب دعائه لله أرحم الراحمين، فلا ينبغى لهم أن يجدوا لعذاب الله علاجاً كونه ليس ابتلاءً لتمحيص ما في صدوركم بل عذابٌ يصيب صدور من يشاء الله من المعرضين منكم لعلّهم يرجعون، ومنكم من يتوفّاه الموت بعذاب الاختناق ذلكم ما تسمّونه (فيروس كورونا) وليس إلا من العذاب الأدنى لكثيرٍ من الناس لعلهم يرجعون ولربّهم يتضرّعون فيكشف عنهم سوء العذاب ويتّبعوا الكتاب الحق من ربّهم القرآن العظيم.

ولا ولن يكشف عن أصحاب السّجود على ما يسمونه تراب الحسين! فما أنزل الله بذلك من سلطان لا في القرآن ولا في سُنّة البيان الحق من ربّهم بل ابتدعوها من عند أنفسهم، ولا ولن يكشف عن أصحاب دعاءِ مَن في القبور ليكشفوا عنهم السوء! فلا يسمعون دعاءهم ولو سمعوا لما استجابوا لهم ويوم القيامة يكفرون بشركهم ويتبرّأون منهم ويكونون عليهم ضِدّاً، فلكم حذّرناكم ونصحناكُم أن لا تدعوا مع الله أحداً ولكن للأسف! وما يؤمن أكثرهم بالله إلا وهم مشركون، وكذلك نحذّر (الظالمين بشكلٍ عامٍ) كُبراءهم ومن يليهم في بلاد المسلمين والعالمين من عذاب الله الأدنى وعذاب آياتٍ أُخر حتى يظلّهم العذاب الأكبر للذين طغَوا في البلاد وظلموا شعوبهم بغير الحق فأكثروا في الأرض الفساد، إنّ ربّك لهم لبالمرصاد.

ونحذّرهم كذلك من عذاب كويكب العذاب الراجفة ترجف وراء المحيط الأطلسي إلى الغرب منه في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية فيثير نقع تراب أرضهم فيملأ بتراب أرضهم فضاء العالم وموجة ضاربة تنتشر بأصقاع هذا العالم بأسره ولسوف تعلمون إنّا لصادقون بإذن الله ربّ العالمين، وكوكب سقر من بعد ذلك اذا لم يُحدث لكم كويكب العذاب ذكرى، فاتّقوا الله يا أولي الألباب.

وجاء الفساد الأكبر الموعود في أرض المسجد الأقصى المبارك أولى القبلتين، ألا وإنّ حرمة المسجد الأقصى عند الله كحرمة المسجد الحرام يا من بِعتُم بيت الله المعظّم، فلن تجدوا لكم مِنَ الله مِنْ وليٍّ ولا واقٍ من عذابه ولسوف تخسرون الدّنيا والآخرة، ذلك هو الخسران المبين إنّي لكم ناصحٌ أمينٌ، وجاءكم الموت وأنتم في غفلة معرضون، اللهم قد بلّغتُ.. اللهم فاشهدْ، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين.

خليفة الله وعبدُه؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصرُ محمدٍ اليمانيّ.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..