الموضوع: Need some answers to some questions I have (new member).

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 19
  1. Question Need some answers to some questions I have (new member).

Asalamu Alikom,

First I apologize if I am posting in the wrong forum, but every other English forum I have doesn't seem to allow me to post.

I have several questions in regards to Shiekh Nasser Yamani being the Mahdi:

1-
    Have any scholars recognized him? This is a simple Yes/No question, I already read the part about me using my brains but this is something I wish to know.

2-
    What are the signs of the Shiekh being the mahdi? Are there any specific prophecies (time and date) that we are waiting or any other sort of Miracles associated (Just like how some prophets and messengers had miracles to prove that they are telling the truth)?

3-
    If someone decides not to believe in him, what is his stance? Is he just a hypocrite, a mushrik or a kafir? Will he go to hell or heaven?

This is my initial research on this (someone sent me this website) and would like to know more about it. I tried to skim some topics but honestly there is too much text and I work most of the days and it is hard for me to read so much.

Jazakum Allah Khuren

2. افتراضي

Here is what I got from those pages, please correct me if I am wrong:

No scholars have pledge allegiance as of this day

There are no miracles or specific signs

?

I do not see an answer for 3. Sorry if I missed something while reading.

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : AmericanMuslim
    Asalamu Alikom,

First I apologize if I am posting in the wrong forum, but every other English forum I have doesn't seem to allow me to post.

I have several questions in regards to Shiekh Nasser Yamani being the Mahdi:

1-
    Have any scholars recognized him? This is a simple Yes/No question, I already read the part about me using my brains but this is something I wish to know.

2-
    What are the signs of the Shiekh being the mahdi? Are there any specific prophecies (time and date) that we are waiting or any other sort of Miracles associated (Just like how some prophets and messengers had miracles to prove that they are telling the truth)?

3-
    If someone decides not to believe in him, what is his stance? Is he just a hypocrite, a mushrik or a kafir? Will he go to hell or heaven?

This is my initial research on this (someone sent me this website) and would like to know more about it. I tried to skim some topics but honestly there is too much text and I work most of the days and it is hard for me to read so much.

Jazakum Allah Khuren
    انتهى الاقتباس من AmericanMuslim

I seek refuge in God all Hearing,all Knowing from the accursed Satan

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
    blessings and peace of god be upon all the prophets

And the messengers and the imams of Allah's books, are the wisest rulers

In particular, the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers of the Lord of the worlds

And the last of the caliphs of God Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani, was the first to call on humans to achieve the greatest pleasure of God

And all their supporters to God, from the jinn and mankind and from every race to the Day of
    Judgment. Either:

Welcome, my dear brother, in the love of my Lord, at the global dialogue table of Imam Al-Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani, in which all Muslims, Christians and Jews throughout the world call for invoking the Book of God in the era of dialogue before the appearance.

My dear brother, regarding your questions

No. 1

The answer is yes.
    But very few of the them were those who announced their
    pledge , and some of them wrote to Imam Al-Mahdi secretly pledging allegiance to him, and some of them were following, but his faith was kept secret.

My brother and my beloved in my Lord's love,
    if a non-Muslim asked you about our Prophet Muhammad, the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, this question:
    Did the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, get pledged allegiance from one of the Christian and Jewish scholars of his time ???

Your answer and the answer of every known Muslim, we will say:
    A few have pledged allegiance to him, among them Abdullah Ibn Salam, who was a Jewish scholar, so when he announced his
    pledge allegiance to the Messenger of God before them, they shouted him at his people, and from the Christian Najachi the king of habasha who kept his faith from the christian schokars.
    And my question to you .

Did Isa, peace be upon him, gets pledged allegiance from scholars of the children of Israel ????
    or Noah for example or does the miracls helped the people of the prphet saleh to believe

No.2
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    2-
    انتهى الاقتباس

Quote from the statement of Imam al-Mahdi Nasser Muhammad al-Yamani:

I gave you fatwa with Truth that Allah refrained from sending miracles because originally you have disbelieved in it previously by your doctrine that Allah aids with it the caller to the Truth and the caller to falsehood, as for who they disbelieved from before, surely they were disbelievers in the miracles of ratification at the time of its coming because they did not make distinction between magic and miracle.

And Allah the Most High said:
    {And even if We open to them a gate of heaven, and they keep on ascending into it,(14) They would say: Only our eyes have been covered over, rather we are an enchanted people.(15)}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:14-15
    {وَلَوْ فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ فَظَلُّوا فِيهِ يَعْرُجُونَ ﴿١٤﴾ لَقَالُوا إِنَّمَا سُكِّرَتْ أَبْصَارُنَا بَلْ نَحْنُ قَوْمٌ مَّسْحُورُونَ(15)}
    صدق الله العظيم [الحجر].

For that Allah refrained from sending miracles in order for you to follow Allah’s Book the Quran because He knows that you would never believe in the miracle of ratification as they did not believe in it who were before you, so Allah refrained from sending miracles of ratification so the humans to believe in this True Reminder from their Lord to them; from their Lord to the mother of towns and its surrounding of the humans’ towns altogether while they are for it deniers. Then Allah promised those who turn away from following His Reminder the grand Quran which calls them to worship Allah Alone, no partner for Him, and most of the people hate the Truth and they turn away from the call to follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran with which came Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to the whole people, Allah promised those who turn away with a sign of chastisement which will cover the whole towns of humans the Muslim of them and the disbeliever. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {Say: Call on those whom you assert besides Him; they have no power to remove distress from you nor to change.(56) Those whom they call upon, themselves seek the means of access to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of thy Lord is a thing to be cautious of.(57) And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59) And when We said to you: Surely your Lord encompasses the people. And We made not the vision which We showed you but a trial for the people, as also the tree cursed in the Quran. And We warn them, but it only adds to their great inordinacy.(60)}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:56-60
    {قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٥٦﴾ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ﴿٥٧﴾ وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ﴿ ٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾ وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لَكَ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ أَحَاطَ بِالنَّاسِ ۚ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا الرُّؤْيَا الَّتِي أَرَيْنَاكَ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِّلنَّاسِ وَالشَّجَرَةَ الْمَلْعُونَةَ فِي الْقُرْآنِ ۚ وَنُخَوِّفُهُمْ فَمَا يَزِيدُهُمْ إِلَّا طُغْيَانًا كَبِيرًا(60)}
    صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

full statment
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=238978

No.3

اقتباس المشاركة :
    انتهى الاقتباس
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    3-
    انتهى الاقتباس

And some of the searchers about the Truth has manifest to them that I am the Imam Mahdi (guiding) to the Truth then they fear to believe me that I am the Imam Mahdi while I am not the Imam Mahdi as if is a sin against them.!! O glory be to Allah.!! O servants of Allah, if you believed that I am the Imam Mahdi and even if I have not been the Imam Mahdi, do you think that Allah will hold you accountable for ratifying in the Truth?! That’s because you have an argument against Allah which is what he (Mahdi) called you to
    Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, so if you had ratify in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger surely Allah made for you an argument against Him and He would never hold you accountable for the ratification even if the Imam Mahdi is not Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who argue with it your scholars from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, so how Allah hold you accountable for the ratification in the Truth?! And if you turn away from what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is calling to by returning to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger surely you did not deny Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in fact you denied the Truth from your Lord; Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, then you make for Allah an authority against you so He chastise you with the disbelievers who are turning away from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, Do you not take guard (by keeping your duty to Allah).!! As well are the disbelievers when the disbelieve in Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- surely they did not deny Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- indeed what they denied is Allah’s True word, and for that by their denial to Allah’s True word therefore they made for an authority for Allah against them that He chastise them in the world’s life and the hereafter. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {..for surely they give not you the lie, but the wrongdoers give the lie to Allah’s messages.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:33
    {فَإِنَّهُمْ لَا يُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَٰكِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ يَجْحَدُونَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:33].

O community scholars of the nation and all the searchers for the Truth, I say to you the Truth, and the Truth that I say, really I do not say about Allah except the Truth, not and never Allah chastises the disbelievers and the Muslims because of their (accusation) of lying to Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was arguing with them from his own words personally by conjecture and exercising-efforts without knowledge nor an authority, or if manifested to them that who is being named Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni disputes with the people by Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger then the disbelievers and Muslims turn away from what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is calling them to it surely at that the chastisement would include all towns of the disbelievers and Muslims, and the reason for the chastisement in the Book is not because of chastising them for His servant Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in fact because of their turning away from Allah’s argument against them; Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {Messengers, bearers of good news and warners, so that the people may have no plea against Allah after the (coming of) messengers. And Allah is ever Mighty, Wise.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:165
    {رُّسُلًا مُّبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ لِئَلَّا يَكُونَ لِلنَّاسِ عَلَى اللَّهِ حُجَّةٌ بَعْدَ الرُّسُلِ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ﴿١٦٥﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء
    full statment
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=186353

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

4. افتراضي

1-
    Do we know the names of those scholars who believed and don't want their believe kept a secret?

3-
    I am still not understanding what label I would be associated with. Is it possible that you can just describe it in 1 word (e.g.: disbeliever, fasiq, , etc..)

thanks again

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : AmericanMuslim
    3-
    I am still not understanding what label I would be associated with. Is it possible that you can just describe it in 1 word (e.g.: disbeliever, fasiq, , etc..)

thanks again
    انتهى الاقتباس من AmericanMuslim

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
    Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth
    Truthful Allah the Great

As well are the disbelievers when the disbelieve in Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- surely they did not deny Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- indeed what they denied is Allah’s True word, and for that by their denial to Allah’s True word therefore they made for an authority for Allah against them that He chastise them in the world’s life and the hereafter. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {..for surely they give not you the lie, but the wrongdoers give the lie to Allah’s messages.}
    {فَإِنَّهُمْ لَا يُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَٰكِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ يَجْحَدُونَ}

O community scholars of the nation and all the searchers for the Truth, I say to you the Truth, and the Truth that I say, really I do not say about Allah except the Truth, not and never Allah chastises the disbelievers and the Muslims because of their (accusation) of lying to Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was arguing with them from his own words personally by conjecture and exercising-efforts without knowledge nor an authority, or if manifested to them that who is being named Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni disputes with the people by Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger then the disbelievers and Muslims turn away from what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is calling them to it surely at that the chastisement would include all towns of the disbelievers and Muslims, and the reason for the chastisement in the Book is not because of chastising them for His servant Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in fact because of their turning away from Allah’s argument against them; Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {Messengers, bearers of good news and warners, so that the people may have no plea against Allah after the (coming of) messengers. And Allah is ever Mighty, Wise.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:165
    {رُّسُلًا مُّبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ لِئَلَّا يَكُونَ لِلنَّاسِ عَلَى اللَّهِ حُجَّةٌ بَعْدَ الرُّسُلِ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ﴿١٦٥﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء
    full statment
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=186353

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.

6. افتراضي

So to confirm, if I disbelieve in him I am still a Muslim (the article posted keeps saying disbelievers AND Muslims) so I would still be a Muslim and go to heaven if I don't believe in his message.

7. افتراضي

No. Brother allah will not gonna ask u about nasser muhammad al amani as person but yes on his message which contens the verses of Allah. . That's the catastrophic problem the statement is very clear.
    The jews who deny the message of jesus christ a s they was considered to allah as desbielvers.
    The same happen to Christians and jews with ou beloved prophet Muhammad s.
    And the same will gonna happen with the awaited imam with those had chance to read his statements and deny the verses of allah subhanaho wa ta'ala. That's for allah is considered as crime.
    Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:

8. افتراضي

sorry about that, I have a hard time reading on the screen (eyes hurt when I read on screen too much) and thus I skim most of the stuff and the content posted is usually lengthy.

so to confirm in finality, if I read and know about the awaited imam but decide not to follow him I am a disbeliever.

sorry again, just trying to understand things in a very simple way

9. افتراضي

How u can chose to disbelieve if u hadn't read his statements?

I ask allah to keep ur eyes on conditions to read when u will star looking for the truth.
    I ask allah to guide to judge after reading a
    Salam

10. افتراضي

I am not saying I don't agree with his statements, I haven't read them yet.

I was just asking to get a general idea.

To confirm there are no scholars that believe in him in public (all are in secret) as no answer was provided on last time I asked

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions and Answers about the planet [Nibiru Planet X] in the Quran
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-04-2020, 04:25 PM
  2. member.php?13896
    بواسطة عادل الوصابي في المنتدى القول الفصل في حقيقة إسم المهدي المنتظر
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 20-03-2020, 06:57 PM
  3. Answers of the Imam to the questions of the member Hilmi..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 26-11-2016, 11:24 PM
  4. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2015, 05:22 AM
  5. Imam's answers to six simple questions
    بواسطة mirzanove في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-05-2010, 10:21 PM
ضوابط المشاركة