الموضوع: Did prophet Suleiman (pbuh) slaughter his horses?

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Did prophet Suleiman (pbuh) slaughter his horses?

Asalamu Aleikum,
    what is the right translation of the following Quran Verse ?

Referring to the Quran:
    38:33

رُدُّوهَا عَلَيَّ فَطَفِقَ مَسْحاً بِالسُّوقِ وَالْأَعْنَاقِ

Translation 1:

"(Then he said): Bring them back to me, and fell to slashing (with his sword their) legs and necks."

If this translation is right then what is the reason for Prophet Suleimans (pbuh) behavior? Is it really because he missed the prayer ? Weren’t his horses innocent ?

Translation 2:

"(He commanded): "Bring them back to me." Then, he rubbed down their legs and their necks."

5:66

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلَاةِ فَاغْسِلُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَأَيْدِيَكُمْ إِلَى الْمَرَافِقِ وَامْسَحُوا بِرُءُوسِكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُمْ إِلَى الْكَعْبَيْنِ وَإِن كُنتُمْ جُنُبًا فَاطَّهَّرُوا وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاءَ أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّنَ الْغَائِطِ أَوْ لَامَسْتُمُ النِّسَاءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا مَاءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُوا بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُم مِّنْهُ مَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيَجْعَلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّنْ حَرَجٍ وَلَٰكِن يُرِيدُ لِيُطَهِّرَكُمْ وَلِيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ

"O you who believe! When you stand up for the prayer, then wash your faces and your hands till the elbows and wipe your heads and your feet till the ankles. But if you are (in) a state of ceremonial imp then purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or has come anyone of you from the toilet or has (had) contact (with) the women and not you find water, then do (with) earth clean, then wipe your faces and your hands with it. Allah (does) not intend to make for you any difficulty but He intends to purify you and to complete His Favor upon you so that you may (be) grateful."

The argumentation that I read in realtion to Transalation 2 was that the marked words derive from the same word and cannot mean slashing. Is that true ?

These are the two variations that I found and I was not able to find a Bayan about it. Is there one ?

Thank you in advance for your efforts.

2. افتراضي

Maybe this link can help you

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1484

Especially this part

وأما ذنب سُليمان عليه الصلاة والسلام الذي كان السبب في أن نزع مُلكه منه مؤقتاً هو ليس بسبب أنه نسي صلاته لذكر ربه حتى توارت بالحجاب؛ بل السبب هو مُحاسبة أنفسٍ بسبب ذنبه، فلا ذنب للصافنات الجياد التي حاسبها بذنبه ومسح بالسيف أعناقها وسيقانها. حتى تاب إلى ربه وأناب فغفر له ذنبه من مُحاسبة الصافنات الجياد التي مسح بالسيف أعناقها وسيقانها من شدة غضبه من نفسه بحُجة أنّها من ألهَتْهُ عن صلاتِه لذكر ربِّه حتى توارت الشمس بالحجاب ثم حاسب الخيول بذنبه ولا ذنب لها، ثم نزع الله منه مُلكه، ثم تاب وأناب إلى ربه، ثم غفر الله ذنبه وأعاد إليه مُلكه وزاده من فضله وهو العزيز الوهاب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا سُلَيْمَانَ وَأَلْقَيْنَا عَلَىٰ كُرْ‌سِيِّهِ جَسَدًا ثُمَّ أَنَابَ ﴿٣٤﴾ قَالَ رَ‌بِّ اغْفِرْ‌ لِي وَهَبْ لِي مُلْكًا لَّا يَنبَغِي لِأَحَدٍ مِّن بَعْدِي ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخو التوّابين المُنيبين المُتطهرين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــ

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Nedira
    Asalamu Aleikum,
    what is the right translation of the following Quran Verse ?

Referring to the Quran:

Translation 1:

"(Then he said): Bring them back to me, and fell to slashing (with his sword their) legs and necks."

If this translation is right then what is the reason for Prophet Suleimans (pbuh) behavior? Is it really because he missed the prayer ? Weren’t his horses innocent ?

Translation 2:

"(He commanded): "Bring them back to me." Then, he rubbed down their legs and their necks."

5:66

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلَاةِ فَاغْسِلُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَأَيْدِيَكُمْ إِلَى الْمَرَافِقِ وَامْسَحُوا بِرُءُوسِكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُمْ إِلَى الْكَعْبَيْنِ وَإِن كُنتُمْ جُنُبًا فَاطَّهَّرُوا وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاءَ أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّنَ الْغَائِطِ أَوْ لَامَسْتُمُ النِّسَاءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا مَاءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُوا بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُم مِّنْهُ مَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيَجْعَلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّنْ حَرَجٍ وَلَٰكِن يُرِيدُ لِيُطَهِّرَكُمْ وَلِيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ

"O you who believe! When you stand up for the prayer, then wash your faces and your hands till the elbows and wipe your heads and your feet till the ankles. But if you are (in) a state of ceremonial imp then purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or has come anyone of you from the toilet or has (had) contact (with) the women and not you find water, then do (with) earth clean, then wipe your faces and your hands with it. Allah (does) not intend to make for you any difficulty but He intends to purify you and to complete His Favor upon you so that you may (be) grateful."

The argumentation that I read in realtion to Transalation 2 was that the marked words derive from the same word and cannot mean slashing. Is that true ?

These are the two variations that I found and I was not able to find a Bayan about it. Is there one ?

Thank you in advance for your efforts.
    انتهى الاقتباس من Nedira

And peace be upon you, our beloved sister, in the love of God, and welcome to you in the forum of Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Imani Here is the answer inchallah in the following lik:

اقتباس المشاركة 186134 من موضوع The Imam’s replies to the supporter sister Nour about making clear for the offering of the khalifate and the story of throwing the body on Solomon’s chair..

- 3 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

25 - 10 - 1430 AH
    15 - 10 - 2009 AD
    07:20 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

A fatwa by the Truth about the fault of Solomon prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and David’s family the grateful ones..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    10-15-2009, 02:18 pm
    A copy:
    Original post was written by the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds
    But he emigrated to his Lord (left home for the sake of Allah) and asked forgiveness for his sin so Allah granted him a kingship that should not be for anyone of his relatives so he would inherit it after him, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Forgiveness and peace be upon the messengers
    nour65
    Peace on you our Imam Mahdi
    You had taught us previously in the story of our prophet Jonah (Yunus) forgiveness and peace be upon him and we learned from you the guilt which he committed when he want in wrath “thinking” of him that Allah would not fulfill His promise.. so he asked forgiveness and turned to Allah the Most High and Allah forgave him..
    But there is in the story of Solomon peace be upon him I did not know the crime which he committed till Allah the Most High took away from him his kingship a period of time, so asked forgiveness and turned close until Allah forgave him and returned his kingship to him
    I surely hope from you our Imam that you narrate to us about this matter and the reason of Allah taking away the kingship of Solomon peace be upon him for a period of time?
    Peace upon you and upon who followed the guidance
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers my grandfather Mohammad a mercy of Allah for the worlds, and his family the often returning (to Allah for repentance) the purifying themselves, and peace be upon the messengers and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Allah’s peace on you community of the best foremost supporters and all the visitors guests of the dialogue table, the searchers for the Truth.

Allah the Most High said: {And We gave to David Solomon. Most excellent the servant! Surely he ever turned (to Allah).(30) When well-bred, swift (horses) were brought to him at the afternoon,(31) So he said, I love the good things on account of the remembrance of my Lord — until they it got hidden behind the veil.(32) (He said): Bring them back to me. So he began to stroke (their) legs and necks.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:30-33
    {وَوَهَبْنَا لِدَاوُودَ سُلَيْمَانَ ۚ نِعْمَ الْعَبْدُ ۖ إِنَّهُ أَوَّابٌ ﴿٣٠﴾ إِذْ عُرِ‌ضَ عَلَيْهِ بِالْعَشِيِّ الصَّافِنَاتُ الْجِيَادُ ﴿٣١﴾ فَقَالَ إِنِّي أَحْبَبْتُ حُبَّ الْخَيْرِ‌ عَن ذِكْرِ‌ رَ‌بِّي حَتَّىٰ تَوَارَ‌تْ بِالْحِجَابِ ﴿٣٢﴾ رُ‌دُّوهَا عَلَيَّ ۖ فَطَفِقَ مَسْحًا بِالسُّوقِ وَالْأَعْنَاقِ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

As for Solomon’s fault -forgiveness and peace be upon him- that was the reason of the temporary taking away his kingship from him is not because he forgot his prayer to remember his Lord until it got hidden behind the veil (which is the sun gone behind the horizon), in fact the reason is (because) of punishing souls because of his own fault, surely there is no crime for the swift (horses) which he punished them for his crime and he stroke with the sword its necks and its legs. Until when he repented to his Lord and turned (to Him), then Allah forgave his crime of punishing the swift (horses) which he stroke with the sword their necks and legs from his intense anger out of himself with the excuse that (the horses) made him distracted from his prayer for remembering his Lord until the sun got hidden behind the veil, then he has punished the horses for his fault while there is no fault for them, then Allah took away his kingship from him, then he repented to his Lord and turned (to Him) then Allah forgave his sin and returned to him his kingship and increased him (out) of His grace, and He is the All Mighty, the Great Giver. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And certainly We tried Solomon, and We put on his throne a (mere) body, so he turned (to Allah).(34) He said: My Lord, forgive me and grant me a kingdom which is not fit for anyone after me; surely You are the Great Giver.(35)}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:34-35
    {وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا سُلَيْمَانَ وَأَلْقَيْنَا عَلَىٰ كُرْ‌سِيِّهِ جَسَدًا ثُمَّ أَنَابَ ﴿٣٤﴾ قَالَ رَ‌بِّ اغْفِرْ‌ لِي وَهَبْ لِي مُلْكًا لَّا يَنبَغِي لِأَحَدٍ مِّن بَعْدِي ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Your brother of the often returning (to Allah) repenting and purifying (themselves), the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1484

اقتباس المشاركة 90409 من موضوع ردود الإمام على الأخت الانصارية نور عن بيان عرض الخلافة وقصة إلقاء الجسد على كرسي سليمان ..

- 3 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    26 - 10 - 1430 هـ
    15 - 10 - 2009 مـ
    07:20 مســاءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

الفتوى بالحقّ في ذنب سُليمان عليه الصلاة والسلام وآل داوود الشاكرين ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    nour65
    10-15-2009, 02:18 pm
    اقتباس:
    المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني مشاهدة المشاركة
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وسلامُ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين )) ولكنه هاجر إلى ربه واستغفر لذنبه فوهب الله له مُلكاً لا ينبغي لأحد من اقربائه فيورثه من بعده، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين .))
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    و الصلاة و السلام على المرسلين
    السلام عليكم إمامنا المهدي
    لقد أعلمتنا فيما سبق بقصة نبينا يونس عليه السلام و عرفنا منك الذنب الذي اقترفه عندما ذهب مغاضباً ظناً منه أن الله لم يصدق وعده ..فاستغفر و أناب الى الله تعالى و غفر له الله
    لكن هنا في قصة سيدنا سليمان عليه السلام لم أعلم ما الذنب الذي اقترفه حتى نزع الله تعالى منه ملكه مدة من الزمن فاستغفر و أناب حتى غفر له الله و أعاد إليه ملكه
    فأرجو منكم إمامنا أن تحدثنا عن هذا الامر و سبب نزع الله تعالى ملك سليمان عليه السلام برهة من الزمن ؟
    و السلام عليكم و على من اتبع الهدى
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين جدي مُحمد رحمة من الله للعالمين وآله التوابين المُتطهرين، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والتابعين للحق إلى يوم الدين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    انتهى الاقتباس
    سلامُ الله عليكم معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وكافة الزوار ضيوف طاولة الحوار الباحثين عن الحقّ. قال الله تعالى: {وَوَهَبْنَا لِدَاوُودَ سُلَيْمَانَ ۚ نِعْمَ الْعَبْدُ ۖ إِنَّهُ أَوَّابٌ ﴿٣٠﴾ إِذْ عُرِ‌ضَ عَلَيْهِ بِالْعَشِيِّ الصَّافِنَاتُ الْجِيَادُ ﴿٣١﴾ فَقَالَ إِنِّي أَحْبَبْتُ حُبَّ الْخَيْرِ‌ عَن ذِكْرِ‌ رَ‌بِّي حَتَّىٰ تَوَارَ‌تْ بِالْحِجَابِ ﴿٣٢﴾ رُ‌دُّوهَا عَلَيَّ ۖ فَطَفِقَ مَسْحًا بِالسُّوقِ وَالْأَعْنَاقِ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

وأما ذنب سُليمان عليه الصلاة والسلام الذي كان السبب في أن نزع مُلكه منه مؤقتاً هو ليس بسبب أنه نسي صلاته لذكر ربه حتى توارت بالحجاب؛ بل السبب هو مُحاسبة أنفسٍ بسبب ذنبه، فلا ذنب للصافنات الجياد التي حاسبها بذنبه ومسح بالسيف أعناقها وسيقانها. حتى تاب إلى ربه وأناب فغفر له ذنبه من مُحاسبة الصافنات الجياد التي مسح بالسيف أعناقها وسيقانها من شدة غضبه من نفسه بحُجة أنّها من ألهَتْهُ عن صلاتِه لذكر ربِّه حتى توارت الشمس بالحجاب ثم حاسب الخيول بذنبه ولا ذنب لها، ثم نزع الله منه مُلكه، ثم تاب وأناب إلى ربه، ثم غفر الله ذنبه وأعاد إليه مُلكه وزاده من فضله وهو العزيز الوهاب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا سُلَيْمَانَ وَأَلْقَيْنَا عَلَىٰ كُرْ‌سِيِّهِ جَسَدًا ثُمَّ أَنَابَ ﴿٣٤﴾ قَالَ رَ‌بِّ اغْفِرْ‌ لِي وَهَبْ لِي مُلْكًا لَّا يَنبَغِي لِأَحَدٍ مِّن بَعْدِي ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخو التوّابين المُنيبين المُتطهرين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Eine wahrhaftige Fatwa über den Fehler von Suleiman, Frieden...
    بواسطة Ansaariyah في المنتدى Deutsch
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-02-2020, 06:46 PM
  2. Interview with Imam Mahdi( PBUH) translated into russian language
    بواسطة TamerlanKuzgov في المنتدى русский
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 07-12-2017, 08:55 PM
  3. In which day there is appearence of Imam Mahdi ( PBUH)..ranslation for russian page
    بواسطة TamerlanKuzgov في المنتدى русский
    آخر مشاركة: 24-02-2014, 07:50 PM
  4. Pharaohs believed Yusuf (Joseph) (pbuh) was the last messenger of Allah
    بواسطة من الظلام الى النور في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 29-11-2011, 04:11 PM
  5. How to pray for the Prophet
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 15-06-2010, 09:54 AM
ضوابط المشاركة