الموضوع: Mohsin Qureshi‏

صفحة 2 من 10 الأولىالأولى 1234 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 11 إلى 20 من 92
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : محمود
    Wa alykom assalam brother
    Although Imam sent expeditions in order to get pictures of the cave they all failed as Allah SWT didn't allow it to happen
    As for people believing if they saw the pics that is not the rule for believing in Quran they have to ask Allah to show them the truth or else they'll stay in darkness because Allah alone controls the hearts
    And Allah said
    وَأَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّـهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ لَئِن جَاءَتْهُمْ آيَةٌ لَّيُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهَا ۚ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْآيَاتُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَمَا يُشْعِرُكُمْ أَنَّهَا إِذَا جَاءَتْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٠٩﴾ وَنُقَلِّبُ أَفْئِدَتَهُمْ وَأَبْصَارَهُمْ كَمَا لَمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَنَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ﴿١١٠﴾
    And they swear by Allah their strongest oaths that if a sign came to them, they would surely believe in it. Say, "The signs are only with Allah." And what will make you perceive that even if a sign came, they would not believe.
    انتهى الاقتباس من محمود
    And can we go to jemen?
    . for example i will go and want so the them this is one of my dream befor the Passage of nibiru it is posible.
    i believe in imam but for my heart
    It becomes happy ?

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Mohsin Qureshi
    And can we go to jemen?
    . for example i will go and want so the them this is one of my dream befor the Passage of nibiru it is posible.
    i believe in imam but for my heart
    It becomes happy ?
    انتهى الاقتباس من Mohsin Qureshi
    Imam forbid immigration to Yemen by the supporters until he rules the country
    ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : محمود
    Imam forbid immigration to Yemen by the supporters until he rules the country
    انتهى الاقتباس من محمود
    Ok brother i understand thank you

4. افتراضي Jizya

Is in quran mentioned about jizya when someone not give jizya he musst die ?

5. افتراضي Sun

Assalamualaikum has the solar eclipse tomorrow something to do with Allah's punishment or a warning from Allah about sijjil, saqar?

6. افتراضي

Assalamualaikum has the solar eclipse tomorrow something to do with Allah's punishment or a warning from Allah about sijjil, saqar?
    Vaaleykum Salam, as I know this is a one of signs of coming Imam Mahdi soon. And as it has been explained on the website, he is going to emerge after passing the Nibiru and great calamity on Earth concerned with the passage of this Planet.

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Vaaleykum Salam, as I know this is a one of signs of coming Imam Mahdi soon. And as it has been explained on the website, he is going to emerge after passing the Nibiru and great calamity on Earth concerned with the passage of this Planet.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Danke ahi kareem für deine Antwort möge Allah dir den Lohn dafür geben insjallah

8. افتراضي War

Can Somone or the al Mahdi explain how will it be the war with soldier of Allah und soldier Of the kufr
    Which waepon have the believers?

9. افتراضي

Danke ahi kareem für deine Antwort möge Allah dir den Lohn dafür geben insjallah
    Danke für deine Worte. Wenn ich sicher bin, dass ich die richtige Antwort geben kann, werde ich es geben. Frieden für dich und deine Familie. (Ich habe mein Englisch im Internet ins Deutsche übersetzt und hoffe, es war in Ordnung)

10. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum,

I have questioned almost the same question, and the next answers were received by me. They told me that it's not all right to reveal all war secrets on the website. In the war between Imam Mahdi ( peace be upon him, his family and his supporters, righteous one) and Dadjal ( his supporters) there will be received help even from animal world and angels will be sent by Allah and some support will be received from unknown ( answer giver didn't specify this) country. I can also predict the modern weapon ( "Kalashnikov" and so on) might be used too ( even though the future only Allah knows).

صفحة 2 من 10 الأولىالأولى 1234 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •