original: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthrea...8670#post18670
In the name of Allah most merciful peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad prophet of Allah prayers be upon him and his family and upon the Ansar in the early and the last and all the good people in each and every place until the Day of Judgment
Peace of Allah upon you my beloved prior good Ansar, and peace of Allah upon all the visitors who are looking for truth from all the human kind, peace upon us and the good worshipers of Allah, and peace upon the messengers and thanks to Allah lord of the worlds.

And to the one asking about the tincture of Allah that he created all his worshipers with, it is the Fitra that Allah created all the people with which is the word of no god but Allah alone with no partner with him, from the beginning of time the day their creating with clay was started, the day Allah created our father Adam also his breed’s creation was started with clay with their father Adam. Confirming the words of Allah:
{وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ مِن سُلَالَةٍ مِّن طِينٍ ﴿12﴾ ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَاهُ نُطْفَةً فِي قَرَارٍ مَّكِينٍ ﴿13﴾ ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ ۚ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّـهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ ﴿14﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ المؤمنون]
{{Man we did create from a quintessence (of clay); ﴿12﴾ Then we placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed; ﴿13﴾ Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create! }}
And the question asking itself dose Allah mean Adam when Allah says:
{{Man we did create from a quintessence (of clay); ﴿12﴾ Then we placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed; ﴿13﴾ Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create! }} And the answer no he means the human from Adam’s breed peace and prayers be upon him, that is because Adam’s breed creation was started with their father Adam peace and prayers be upon him, and Allah SWT said:

والجواب بل يقصد الإنسان من ذرية آدم عليه الصلاة والسلام، كون ذرية آدم تم بدء خلقهم مع أبيهم آدم عليه الصلاة والسلام وقال الله تعالى:
{هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِكُمْ إِذْ أَنشَأَكُم مِّنَ الأَرْضِ وَإِذْ أَنتُمْ أَجِنَّةٌ فِى بُطُونِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:32]
{He knows you well when He brings you out of the earth, And when ye are hidden in your mothers' wombs}
So look at the starting of the human’s sperm creation
{هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِكُمْ إِذْ أَنشَأَكُم مِّنَ الأَرْضِ وَإِذْ أَنتُمْ أَجِنَّةٌ فِى بُطُونِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ}
{He knows you well when He brings you out of the earth, and when ye are hidden in your mothers' wombs}
صدق الله العظيم
But our first creation was the creation of the human’s sperm, and then Allah made them speak in the logic that he created people with (Fitra), and then he said to them:
{أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُوا بَلَى} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف :172]
{Am I not your Lord, they said yes}
And that is the tincture that Allah created the people upon, so they were all believers in their god and did not take any partners with him, and those are the nations that Allah made spoke by his order and they were still in the semen, and Allah took from this semen world the oldest promise and Allah said:
{وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِنْ بَنِي آدَمَ مِنْ ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَى أَنْفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُوا بَلَى شَهِدْنَا أَنْ تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَذَا غَافِلِينَ ( 172 ) أَوْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أَشْرَكَ آبَاؤُنَا مِنْ قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِنْ بَعْدِهِمْ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ( 173 ) وَكَذَلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الآيَاتِ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ( 174 )} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]
{When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning them, (saying): "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"- They said: "Yea! We do testify!" (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: "Of this we were never mindful":
Or lest ye should say: "Our fathers before us may have taken false gods, but we are (their) descendants after them: wilt Thou then destroy us because of the deeds of men who were futile?"
Thus do we explain the signs in detail; and perchance they may turn (unto us).}

And that charter Allah gave to each human in that day when he spoke to them and said:
{أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُوا بَلَى شَهِدْنَا}
{Am I not your Lord, they said yes we testify}
Meaning that they testified that Allah is their lord and creator no other god but him alone with no partner. And the semen human had sight for goal that Allah has created him for, to worship Allah alone with no partner.
Confirming the words of Allah:
{ صِبْغَةَ اللَّهِ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنْ اللَّهِ صِبْغَةً وَنَحْنُ لَهُ عَابِدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:138]
the Baptism of Allah: And who can baptize better than Allah? And it is He Whom we worship.
Which is the logic that Allah created the people with, there is no changing for that goal Allah has created them for, and Allah SWT said:
{فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لا يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الروم:30]
{So set thou thy face steadily and truly to the Faith: (establish) Allah's handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allah: that is the standard Religion: but most among mankind understand not. }
Meaning that Allah created them to worship him alone with no partner, confirming the words of Allah:
{فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ}
{So set thou thy face steadily and truly to the Faith: (establish) Allah's handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allah: that is the standard Religion: but most among mankind understand not. } صدق الله العظيم
This means there is no change on the reason that Allah has created them for, confirming the words of Allah:
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنْسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ (56)} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات]
{I have only created Jinn and men, that they may worship me.}
And we come to the point where the human would remember this oldest promise, in the Day of Judgment and Allah SWT said:
{وجيء يومئذ بجهنم يومئذ يتذكر الإنسان وأنى له الذكرى} صدق الله العظيم [الفجر:23]
{And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face),- on that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance profit him?}
So he remembers that old promise, which is why, the human who refused to call for his lord says:
{قَالَ رَبِّ لِمَ حَشَرْتَنِي أَعْمَى وَقَدْ كُنتُ بَصِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [طه:125]
{He will say: "O my Lord! Why hast Thou raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)?”}
And that happens when the human remembers his old promise and he found that he believed in his god and took no partner with him and that is why he said:
{قَالَ رَبِّ لِمَ حَشَرْتَنِي أَعْمَى وَقَدْ كُنتُ بَصِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [طه:125]
{He will say: "O my Lord! Why hast Thou raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)?”}
And he had sight when Allah created him at the beginning of the creation, but the case that Allah established on him is after his mother gave birth to him and he grew up and then refused to call for his lord. And Allah SWT said:
{مَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَىٰ ﴿124﴾ قَالَ رَبِّ لِمَ حَشَرْتَنِي أَعْمَىٰ وَقَدْ كُنتُ بَصِيرًا ﴿125﴾ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكَ أَتَتْكَ آيَاتُنَا فَنَسِيتَهَا ۖ وَكَذَٰلِكَ الْيَوْمَ تُنسَىٰ ﴿126﴾ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي مَنْ أَسْرَفَ وَلَمْ يُؤْمِن بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِ ۚ وَلَعَذَابُ الْآخِرَةِ أَشَدُّ وَأَبْقَىٰ﴿127﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه]
{"But whosoever turns away from My Message, verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment."
He will say: "O my Lord! why hast Thou raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)?"
(Allah) will say: "Thus didst Thou, when Our Signs came unto thee, disregard them: so wilt thou, this day, be disregarded."
And thus do We recompense him who transgresses beyond bounds and believes not in the Signs of his Lord: and the Penalty of the Hereafter is far more grievous and more enduring. }

And maybe one of the people would like to interrupt me and say oh my brother he means that the human had sight in this life after he was born and after maturity and then he refused to call for his god, and then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani would reply and say: listen may Allah guide you there should be no contradiction in the book of Allah the great Quran, look at the words of Allah:
{وَمَن كَانَ فِي هَـٰذِهِ أَعْمَىٰ فَهُوَ فِي ٱلآخِرَةِ أَعْمَىٰ وَأَضَلُّ سَبِيلاً(72)} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]
{ But those who were blind in this world, will be blind in the hereafter, and most astray from the Path. }
So those who refused the message of Allah remembered their promise to their lord in the ancient times in the day Allah created all of them with clay, confirming the words of Allah:
{وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِنْ بَنِي آدَمَ مِنْ ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَى أَنْفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُوا بَلَى شَهِدْنَا أَنْ تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَذَا غَافِلِينَ ( 172 ) أَوْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أَشْرَكَ آبَاؤُنَا مِنْ قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِنْ بَعْدِهِمْ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ( 173 ) وَكَذَلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الآيَاتِ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ( 174 )} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]
{When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning them, (saying): "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"- They said: "Yea! We do testify!" (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: "Of this we were never mindful":
Or lest ye should say: "Our fathers before us may have taken false gods, but we are (their) descendants after them: wilt Thou then destroy us because of the deeds of men who were futile?"
****A message from the translator****
At this point of the statement the Imam mentions 3 explanations from tafseer books:
“Explanation of Baghawi”
“Explanation of al-Qadir”
“Explanation of Qurtubi”
And I swear to god I couldn’t get through the first one to translate it no matter how hard I tried, the Imam statement is much clearer and easier to translate and I’m not saying this because I’m one of the Ansar who pledged to the Imam but because it is what happened so I’m going to skip this part of the statement
****end of translator message****
And then we say to them may Allah forgive the ones who explained the Quran with guessing which won’t replace the truth in anyway, if they left the explanation of this verse until the time of its explanation came, when the people discover that they existed as a nation in the back of their father Adam and Allah took the oldest promise from them, confirming the words of Allah:

But the ones who say about Allah what they don’t know gave the Fatwa that he had sight after his mother gave him birth and he reached maturity, and quickly the case would be established against them because they make contradiction in the book of Allah the holy Quran with their guessing based explanation, because their explanation would contradict with words of Allah:
{وَمَن كَانَ فِي هَذِهِ أَعْمَى فَهُوَ فِي الآخِرَةِ أَعْمَى وَأَضَلُّ سَبِيلاً(72)} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]
{But those who were blind in this world, will be blind in the hereafter, and most astray from the Path.
Doesn’t this contradict with their explanation that he was not blind in this life as Baghawi and others said?
{قال رب لم حشرتني أعمى وقد كنت بصيرا [أي في الدنيا](125) قال كذلك أتتك آياتنا فنسيتها وكذلك اليوم تنسى (126)} [طه]
{ {He will say: "O my Lord! Why hast Thou raised me up blind, while I had sight (before}in this life

(Allah) will say: "Thus didst Thou, when Our Signs came unto thee, disregard them: so wilt thou, this day, be disregarded."
}
So fear Allah oh people who explain the words of Allah with guessing which does not replace the truth in any way, but the Imam Mahdi comes to you with the evidence from the same Quran with Solid verses clear to your one with knowledge and the public of Muslims, and he details the verses with other verses in detail, and I don’t bring you anything from myself with the words of guessing but I bring you the evidence from Allah no doubt in it, so when you people are going to distinguish the truth from lies?
That I swear to Allah that you won’t find who explains all of the Quran with truth except for the Imam Mahdi between all scientists of Muslims and we tell the truth.
And since I speak the truth every time so I defeat the ones questioning and establish the true case against them until they are guided to the truth or they refuse it after they discover that Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani is speaking the truth and guides to the straight path, and maybe one of the too lazy to read would like to interrupt me and say but your statements are too long oh Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani and that is why we only read a part of the statement and leave the rest, and then the Imam Mahdi replies to them and say what Allah ordered us to say to their kind
إلا جزءً من البيان ونترك الباقي. ومن ثم يرد عليهم الإمام المهدي وأقول ما أمرنا الله أن نقوله لأمثالهم:
{قُلْ هُوَ نَبَأٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿67﴾ أَنتُمْ عَنْهُ مُعْرِضُونَ ﴿68﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص]
{Say: "That is a Message Supreme (above all),-
"From which ye do turn away!}
That because I swear to Allah if you found the strong passion in your hearts to search for the truth you won’t be bored of thinking and meditation of the true statement (explanation) of the great Quran, and oh people the awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani is not just a religion scientist, but the successor (Khalifa) of Allah sent by Allah to detail his signs to you, so you might return to the truth ad fear Allah.
Confirming the words of Allah:
:
{وَكَذَلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الآيَاتِ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ( 174 )} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]
{Thus do We explain the signs in detail; and perchance they may turn (unto Us). }
And oh people of Islam pilgrims of the house of Allah until when will you continue to refuse to follow the truth from your god? And we didn’t call you to follow a new book but we called you to follow the holy Quran, to guide you to the path of the precious (Aziz) benignant (Hamid), so are you believers of the holy Quran or did long ages passed since the Quran was descended so your hearts became stiff? And Allah SWT said:
{أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّـهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ(16)} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد]
{Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors. }

And Allah is speaking to you oh Muslims of current day, since long ages has passed between the sending of the awaited Mahdi and the descendent of the Great Quran just the same as the long ages between the descendent of Torah & Bible and the sending of the illiterate prophet so their hearts stiffed on the message of their god so don’t be like them and devout for the true explanation of the great Quran. And I wonder are the wedges (Mountains) greater or the hearts of the believers? And Allah said:
{لَوْ أَنزلْنَا هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ عَلَى جَبَلٍ لَرَأَيْتَهُ خَاشِعًا مُتَصَدِّعًا مِنْ خَشْيَةِ اللَّهِ وَتِلْكَ الأمْثَالُ نَضْرِبُهَا لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ (21) هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لا إِلَهَ إِلا هُوَ عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ (22) هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لا إِلَهَ إِلا هُوَ الْمَلِكُ الْقُدُّوسُ السَّلامُ الْمُؤْمِنُ الْمُهَيْمِنُ الْعَزِيزُ الْجَبَّارُ الْمُتَكَبِّرُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (23) هُوَ اللَّهُ الْخَالِقُ الْبَارِئُ الْمُصَوِّرُ لَهُ الأسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَى يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ (24)} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر]
{ Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, verily, thou wouldst have seen it humble itself and cleave asunder for fear of Allah. Such are the similitudes which We propound to men, that they may reflect.
Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- Who knows (all things) both secret and open; He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.

He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

}

And peace upon the messengers and thanks to Allah lord of the worlds …
Abdullah and the Khalifa in the earth the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani