الموضوع: The Veil Statement

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. Post The Veil Statement

Original
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthrea...C7%E1%DA%C7%E3
    In the name of Allah most merciful peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad prophet of Allah prayers be upon him and his family and upon the Ansar in the early and the last and all the good people in each and every place until the day of judgment and peace upon the prophets and thanks to Allah lord of the worlds
    And here is a quotation of what sheikh Ahmad Essa Ibrahim has written:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    “How did the prophet according to your statement liked the beauty of a woman when he didn’t see her face and how she looks?”
    انتهى الاقتباس
    And then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani will answer you and say to you fear Allah I still advise you to not follow the order of the devil! And maybe Ahmad Essa Ibrahim would like to interrupt me and say and who told you oh Nasser Mohammad that Ahmad Essa is following the order of the devil, and then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani will answer him and give him the Fatwa about the order of the devil, which is to say that Allah said without knowledge of Allah saying that, and Allah has given you the Fatwa about the devil’s order, Allah SWT Said:
    إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُمْ بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَنْ تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لا تَعْلَمُونَ (البقرة 169 )صدق الله العظيم
    {{For he commands you what is evil and shameful, and that ye should say of Allah that of which ye have no knowledge. (Al Baqara 169)}}
    So how are you giving the Fatwa without the Proof of Knowledge that is shown and solid from Allah, no yet you follow the assumption that doesn’t replace the truth of a single thing, as if you would like to make looking to a woman and stare at her Halal and then use the following words of Allah SWT to proof you are right:

({لَا يَحِلُّ لَكَ النِّسَاء مِن بَعْدُ وَلَا أَن تَبَدَّلَ بِهِنَّ مِنْ أَزْوَاجٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكَ حُسْنُهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ يَمِينُكَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ رَّقِيباً} صدق الله العظيم (الأحزاب 52)
    {{It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things.(Al Ahzab 52)}}
    So how come you are slandering the Prophet prayers be upon him and his family by saying that he wasn’t covering his sight as you are giving the Fatwa that he looked to the woman to see her beauty? Fear Allah the truth that there were some women who comes to the prophet prayers be upon him and his family and surprise him by uncovering her face to offer marriage to him since it’s Halal to uncover the veil in the purpose of proposing marriage, so she says: (I gave myself to you as a wife in the order that Allah pleases) and Allah SWT said:
    ( (( وَامْرَأَةً مُّؤْمِنَةً إِن وَهَبَتْ نَفْسَهَا لِلنَّبِيِّ إِنْ أَرَادَ النَّبِيُّ أَن يَسْتَنكِحَهَا خَالِصَةً لَّكَ مِن دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ )) صدق الله العظيم (الأحزاب 50)
    ((and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large))
    (Al Ahzab 50)
    So Virtuous Sheikh Ahmad Essa come so I can teach you how to tell if the verse is Solid or Similar that needs to be detailed and stated, you have to run the appearance of the verse on the Solid verses -which are the mother of the book- in the same subject, and if you find what contradicts with your proof (explanation) and disagrees completely with it, then you should know that this verse still needs more explaining and detailing, that of course if you care that you don’t say about Allah anything but the truth, and for example your proof of looking at the woman’s face with the verse:
    ({لَا يَحِلُّ لَكَ النِّسَاء مِن بَعْدُ وَلَا أَن تَبَدَّلَ بِهِنَّ مِنْ أَزْوَاجٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكَ حُسْنُهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ يَمِينُكَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ رَّقِيباً} صدق الله العظيم (الأحزاب 52)
    {{It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things.}}(Al Ahzab 52)
    And then Sheikh Ahmad Essa said:
    “and this is a statement with evidence that it is surly Halal for a believing human to look decently at a woman’s beauty with the condition of not breaking the public shyness and if it doesn’t hurt her in any way, and our model (Example) of doing that is the Prophet of Allah and his messenger the honest and trust worthy”

And then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani will reply to him and say what regrets I have for those who say what they don’t know about Allah what regrets I have for those who followed them and then astray because of them, the Sheikh Ahmad has given the Fatwa to allow women to put make-up for the lookers and then Sheikh Ahmad said:
    “and this is a statement with evidence that it is surly Halal for a believing human to look decently at a woman’s beauty with the condition of not breaking the public shyness and if it doesn’t hurt her in any way, and our model (Example) of doing that is the Prophet of Allah and his messenger the honest and trust worthy”
    But the Imam Mahdi is telling you Sheikh Ahmad Essa Ibrahim fear Allah my generous brother, but this explanation of yours will have Solid verses to reply to it, and the strange thing that you came to us with the solid verses about the veil of the woman when she is with relatives and her complete veil when she is with strangers and yet you follow the Similar verses, which still needs more detailing, and based on that the Imam Mahdi will detail the limited veil of the woman for relatives and explain the complete veil for strangers, and the Fatwa about both veils is in the words of Allah SWT:
    ({وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُوْلِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَى عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاء وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعاً أَيُّهَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ }صدق الله العظيم (النور 31)

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! Turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.
    (Al Noor 31)
    And let’s come to the explanation of Allah’s words:
    That they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof;
    And the question that asks itself what is the meaning of Allah’s words:
    What (must ordinarily) appear thereof;
    And the answer it’s her face and hands and feet and that is the veil of the woman with relatives, but in front of strangers Allah SWT said:
    {{That they should draw their veils (*Mufflers – not normal veil “Translator”) over their bosoms}}
    So what is the Veil here and the answer it’s what sticks to what the woman use to cover her head, so if she wishes to uncover her face she lefts the veil up so its upside down her head, but if she wishes to cover her face she quickly would pull the veil to draw her blossoms so the veil would cover her face, so the veil tips would be thrown on the chest, and it is known that the pockets of the clothes are always on the chest, that is why Allah SWT said:

{{That they should draw their veils over their bosoms}}
    And this is a Fatwa from Allah to cover the face and the neck with the veil when seeing strangers and as I have said before the veil (muffler) is a peace that is connected to the cover if the head so if the woman wishes to uncover her face she would bring it up, and if she wishes to cover her face she pulls it down so it would hit her chest, covering her face and neck, and that is the explanation of the words of Allah SWT:
    {{That they should draw their veils over their bosoms}}
    And she does that when she fears that strangers would see her face in the road or anywhere else, so as soon as she feels there presence she quickly would hit the veil over the chest covering the face and neck and chest when she feels that strangers are presence, confirming the words of Allah:
    {{that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms}}
    And she hits her veil upon her face and neck when she sees strangers so the veil would quickly cover her face and neck, and she hits the veil upon her chest immediately when she sees strangers and I give you an example of that the true telling about Aisha peace be upon her in her veil and the veil of the believing women that day when they went to pilgrim with the prophet prayers be upon him and his family and she said:
    (We were with the prophet prayers be upon him in the pilgrim of farewell and we if the riders came by us each of us pulled down her veil from the top of her head to her face, and if they went away we uncovered)
    And she was honest with her Fatwa completely the same to Fatwa of Allah SWT about the veil of the woman in front of strangers
    And the woman can uncover the veil in the public road if she doesn’t fear that a stranger would see her face (*because they are not presence - translator) but when she feels there presence she quickly cover her face with her veil because it is attached to the cover of the head, and she can bring it down in one second in front of strangers and she is allowed to uncover it in front of relatives and that is the true explanation of Allah’s words:
    {{that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; }}
    But in the public road Allah has ordered her to wear the cloth of robe that covers her cloth of veil in front of relatives and her jewelry but if she hits the ground with her feet running the sound of this jewelry would be heard by strangers even when it’s covered and that is a temptation for those who follow lusts and also a risk on her from the thieves and bandits that is why Allah SWT said:
    {{And that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! Turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.}}
    So what is the robe and the answer it is the cloth that covers her clothes in front of her taboos, but when in front of her taboos it might be a beautiful dress that she shows her body details with it like breasts projection and the circle of waist and it wouldn’t be good looking clothes if it was wide and Allah didn’t forbid the woman to display those things in front of her husband and taboos , and after that comes the wide robe that she uses to cover her attractions when strangers see her only because the robe is a veil of her body attractions and the beauty of the face and jewelry , and it is not the veil of relatives but the veil of strangers confirming the words of Allah:
    (يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُل لِّأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاء الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ ذَلِكَ أَدْنَى أَن يُعْرَفْنَ فَلَا يُؤْذَيْنَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُوراً رَّحِيماً {59} صدق الله العظيم (الأحزاب 59)
    {{O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. }} (Al Ahzab 59)

and with the robe comes the cover of the head which is attached to the tip of the veil so the woman can pull it up and down quickly if she fears strangers would see her confirming the words of Allah SWT:
    {{that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; }}
    And as I said the robe is the bigger wide dress that covers the clothes of women in front of taboos and that is because the veil of the woman is two types one is the robe and the other is used in front of relatives to cover the body attractions from direct sight and that is because Allah didn’t allow for her body to be seen even by her father or brother but they see what appears of her attractions only such as the face and hands and the emergence of her chest and waist (from under the clothes) and jewelry and no one can see her body directly except for her husband who Allah allowed him to do so, that is because he is a cloth for her confirming the words of Allah:
    (﴿ أُحِلَّ لَكُمْ لَيْلَةَ الصِّيَامِ الرَّفَثُ إِلَى نِسَآئِكُمْ هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ) صدق الله العظيم
    {{Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments.}}
    And we come back to the definition of the robe which is the bigger dress covering the clothes she wears in front of relatives, and the robe is her veil in front of strangers and Allah has allowed the women who can’t (won’t) marry any more to put their robes away under the condition that she doesn’t wear anything on her face such as make-up or to wear jewelry confirming the words of Allah:
    {وَالْقَوَاعِدُ مِنَ النِّسَاء اللَّاتِي لَا يَرْجُونَ نِكَاحاً فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْهِنَّ جُنَاحٌ أَن يَضَعْنَ ثِيَابَهُنَّ غَيْرَ مُتَبَرِّجَاتٍ بِزِينَةٍ) صدق الله العظيم
    {{Such elderly women as are past the prospect of marriage, - there is no blame on them if they lay aside their (outer) garments, provided they make not a wanton display of their beauty: but it is best for them to be modest: and Allah is One Who sees and knows all things. }}
    So is the point here that the woman who are not ( marriage – able ) to put down her dress that covers her body, no and then no the point is that she can put her robe the bigger dress that she used when she was younger and then Allah has allowed her when she grew old to put it away , so there is no shame on her if she appears to strangers in the dress of relatives, so who is the one to debate the Awaited Mahdi about the veil of relatives and strangers and I will defeat him with the truth and if I don’t then I’m not the awaited Mahdi the true judge between those contradicted in religion that I devise for them the true & convincing to minds rule of Allah from the great book of Allah the holy Quran, that is because wherever there is make-up of women there would be more immorality and it is because of the temptation of the woman whom dresses wrongfully, so she tempts who looks at her with her beauty and fire up the lust and instinct inside him, after that his lust would beat him and the human was created weak and that is why Allah ordered the woman to wear the veil to have less temptations between the believers and Allah SWT said:
    (﴿وَاللّهُ يُرِيدُ أَن يَتُوبَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَيُرِيدُ الَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ الشَّهَوَاتِ أَن تَمِيلُواْ مَيْلاً عَظِيمًا، يُرِيدُ اللّهُ أَن يُخَفِّفَ عَنكُمْ وَخُلِقَ الإِنسَانُ ضَعِيفًا﴾صدق الله العظيم
    {{Allah doth wish to Turn to you, but the wish of those who follow their lusts is that ye should turn away (from Him), - far, far away.
    Allah doth wish to lighten your (difficulties): For man was created Weak (in flesh). }}

but the body might be numbed by the Fire of lust and admiration of beauty and I give an example o that the women who cut their hands and didn’t feel that they did that is because they were numbed by the beauty of Allah’s messenger Josef peace and prayer be upon him:
    ((فَلَمَّا رَأَيْنَهُ أَكْبَرْنَهُ وَقَطَّعْنَ أَيْدِيَهُنَّ وَقُلْنَ حَاشَ لِلَّهِ مَا هَذَا بَشَرًا إِنْ هَذَا إِلَّا مَلَكٌ كَرِيمٌ ))
    {{And (in their amazement) cut their hands: they said, "Allah preserve us! no mortal is this! This is none other than a noble angel!"}}
    And they cut their hands because of the firing of lust and because of what they see of the great beauty of Josef the prophet of Allah peace and prayer be upon him, and then the wife of Aziz laughed at what happened to those women because what happened to them is the same of what happened to her:
    ((قَالَتْ فَذَلِكُنَّ الَّذِي لُمْتُنَّنِي فِيهِ وَلَقَدْ رَاوَدْتُهُ عَنْ نَفْسِهِ فَاسْتَعْصَمَ وَلَئِنْ لَمْ يَفْعَلْ مَا آَمُرُهُ لَيُسْجَنَنَّ وَلَيَكُونَنْ مِنَ الصَّاغِرِينَ (32) قَالَ رَبِّ السِّجْنُ أَحَبُّ إِلَيَّ مِمَّا يَدْعُونَنِي إِلَيْهِ وَإِلَّا تَصْرِفْ عَنِّي كَيْدَهُنَّ أَصْبُ إِلَيْهِنَّ وَأَكُنْ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ (33)صدق الله العظيم
    {{She said: "There before you is the man about whom ye did blame me! I did seek to seduce him from his (true) self but he did firmly save himself guiltless! And now, if he doth not my bidding, he shall certainly be cast into prison, and (what is more) be of the company of the vilest!"
    He said: "O my Lord! The prison is more to my liking than that to which they invite me: Unless Thou turn away their snare from me, I should (in my youthful folly) feel inclined towards them and join the ranks of the ignorant.”}}
    And although Allah didn’t order men to veil on women he ordered the woman to cover her sight, she also is weak to the lust and affection, but she is less daring than the man except for the one who doesn’t have modesty this one is exposed to fall in wrongful deeds (adultery) and that is because of her missing modesty with men, but if modesty is there in a woman it would bring her away from such deeds and what a good woman she is then when she have modesty in front of men confirming the words of Allah:
    (( فَجَاءتْهُ إِحْدَاهُمَا تَمْشِي عَلَى اسْتِحْيَاء ))صدق الله العظيم
    {{Afterwards one of the (damsels) came (back) to him, walking bashfully}}
    And Peace upon the messengers and thank you Allah lord of the worlds
    The brother of Muslims the humble with the believers the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani

ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

2. افتراضي

Jazaak Allah Brother for this effort,
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

3. افتراضي

salam alaykum wa ramatullahi wa barakatuhu
    barakallah oufik

(^^)AL HAMDOULLILLAH!!!!

exellent!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : jafar
    salam alaykum wa ramatullahi wa barakatuhu
    barakallah oufik

(^^)AL HAMDOULLILLAH!!!!

exellent!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    انتهى الاقتباس من jafar
    Assalamo aleikoum oi rahmato allah oi barakatouh
    Brother Jafar, alhamdoulillah, maintenant tu peux convaincre ton amie
    qui a demandé l'énoncé sur le sujet du voile, incha Allah elle va croire
    à l'imam Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani et elle va savoir que
    c'est vraiment lui l'imam Mahdi tant attendu

Bonnes vacances au sud, et attention à ce qui se trouve aux librairies
    pas tout ce qui est écrit dans les bouquins est juste, les écrivains ont raison
    dans peu de choses mais ils ont tort dans beaucoup de choses. Passe le salut
    à la famille oi assalamo aleikoum oi rahmatou allah oi barakatouh

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-06-2019, 05:20 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-03-2019, 12:31 AM
  3. An explanatory-statement for the Islamic veil-cover to all women of the nation..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 27-03-2018, 01:59 PM
  4. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 10-09-2016, 11:01 PM
  5. question about the veil for women
    بواسطة jafar في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 10-07-2011, 12:06 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع