Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani

22 - Muharram - 1441 AH
21 - 09 - 2019 AD
11:26 am
(According to the official time of Mecca)

To every believer in Allah who believes to be one of the supporters of Allah and Mohammad, His servant and His messenger

In the name of Allah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. Prayer (of forgiveness) and peace be upon the messenger of Allah Mohammad and all messengers before him, and upon those who supported them and followed their path. We do not differentiate between any of His messengers and we are Muslim-submitters to Him

O community of senior scholars of Islam, every Mufti in every Arab and Muslim country, I am The Imam Mahdi the Caliph of Allah on earth, I ask every Mufti in every Arab and non-Arab country to give up their pride and arrogance and enter into a debate with the Imam Mahdi on this website of mine; the Forum of Islamic Good News, for a debate with the Imam Mahdi in the age of Dialogue before the Appearance. Each Mufti can respond to this statement of mine in the section dedicated to him showing their name and a photo of themselves. That is regardless of whether I Nasser Mohammad am indeed the Awaited Mahdi or a mere insolent liar, you have to defend
the values and teachings of the religion of Islam

If you find that I call you for the Truth, and that I am the most knowledgeable amongst you of the Book of Allah, and that I hold fast to it and guide people by the clear unambiguous verses of the Quran to the path of the All Majestic, the Praised One; then support me and rightfully publicise me to all Muslim peoples. While if you find that I have gone astray from the straight path, then make it known to all Muslim peoples that I have gone in manifest astray, and guide me to a path better guided than the Holy Quran and, the true prophetic teachings that do not contradict the clear verses of the Book of Allah

I only have one condition for you which is that you accept Allah, my Lord and your Lord, as a Judge between you in what you differ about in your religion. The only duty of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad is to deduce the ruling of Allah for you from the unambiguous verses of the Book of Allah, the Holy Quran. An inevitable promise upon us is that the ruling will be easily understood by any ordinary person among you, let alone by your scholars of religion, for its extreme clarity!

O scholars of Islam, my beloved ones in the love of Allah, by Allah that there is no God but Him, none will follow me except them who are believers in the book of Allah, the Holy Quran, and in the teachings of Mohammad the messenger of Allah that do not contradict the clear unambiguous verses of the Holy Quran. Surely, this is a promise between me and every Mufti in each Arab and non-Arab Muslim country

Since I know that I am Al-Mahdi, the Caliph of Allah, and that I did not forge a lie against Allah, surely it is out of sense and logic to announce the result of the debate between you and I
;that I will dominate over you by the authority of clear knowledge in the Holy Quran, so I will leave you with only two choices to make; either you believe in the book of Allah the Holy Quran, or you turn away from it and then Allah would punish you with the disbelievers of the Quran among all other people in the world, and then you will never find besides Allah a helper or a supporter; that is the way of Allah with those who passed before you and you will not find any change in the way of Allah. So beware of the wrath of Allah because of disbelieving in the Holy Quran or turning away from it. Indeed turning away from the Quran by those who believe in it is a greater sin to Allah than it is for those who disbelieve; for the fact that disbelievers do not know that it is actually the Truth from their Lord; and for that they do not believe in the Holy Quran
?So are they equal in sin to Allah

In fact, Allah’s wrath is upon the believers in the Holy Quran who turn away from it, and reject holding fast to it, and reject what contradicts the clear verses in the book of Allah, the Holy Quran. They are like those who conceal the Truth received from their Lord away from people, despite knowing that it is the Truth from their Lord, so there is no difference between them and those who reject it of the human devils because both parties know that it is the Truth from their Lord yet they hinder people from following it and holding fast to it. Therefore Allah is angry with them and curses them and permits all people to curse them. In line with the word of Allah the Most High
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ ۙ أُولَـٰئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّـهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ ﴿١٥٩﴾ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَأَصْلَحُوا وَبَيَّنُوا فَأُولَـٰئِكَ أَتُوبُ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ وَأَنَا التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿١٦٠﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].
Those who conceal what we sent down of the clear proofs and guidance after We have made it clear to mankind in the Book, those Allah shall curse, and shall be cursed by the cursers, (159) except those who repent and reform and declare (the truth they concealed), those I will accept their repentance, and I am The Acceptor of Repentance, the Most Merciful. (160)
[Al-Baqarah – Surah: 2 - Verses: 159-160]

Witness this vow of mine all Muslims and the seekers of truth in the world whom Allah let them know about the call of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the age of Dialogue before the Appearance. Be my witnesses that I swear by Allah the Great who revives the bones after they have decayed, The Lord of the heavens and earth and whatever is in between them, The Lord of the great throne, that all Muftis in all Arab and non-Arab Muslim countries cannot dominate over Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with the knowledge of the Holy Quran even if some of them were to be backed up by each other

Here I am, I have opened for each of them a section on the front-page of my website; the website of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; Forum of The Islamic Good News. I say: Come for a debate and back up and support each other in trying to respond to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with knowledge from the clear verses of the Holy Quran. You have no argument against me unless you establish your argument from the Holy Quran. So, if you do, and you will never do, then may the curse of Allah and of His angels and of all mankind be upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. On the other hand, if it became clear to you and you learnt that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni truly calls to the truth and guides by the Glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, but you chose to conceal the testimony of truth and keep it to yourselves and hinder others from following the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni after it has become clear to you, then surely the curse of Allah and of the angels and of all people is upon you. That is because your peoples are awaiting for your Fatwa (ruling) regarding the call of Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani, but you are silent, not giving your Fatwa, or even you hinder people despite that it was made clear to some Muslim scholars, and to the devils of jinn and mankind, that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani truly guides by the Quran to the straight path of your Lord. Allah the Most High said

إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّـهِ رَبِّي وَرَبِّكُم ۚ مَّا مِن دَابَّةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهَا ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٦﴾
[هود] صدق الله العظيم
Surely I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord. There is no walking creature but He takes hold of it by its forelock; surely my Lord is on the straight path
[Hûd – Surah: 11 – Verse: 56]

Perhaps all senior scholars, the Muftis in every Muslim country, would like to say with one tongue: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, wait wait, you are either a crazy man, and craziness comes in different types, or you are the true Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad the Caliph of Allah, The Lord of the worlds. You have opened sections on the front-page of your website and you made a dedicated section for each Mufti of the Arab and non-Arab Muslim countries so that you have a dialogue with us alone, and you prohibit all your supporters from interfering in the dedicated sections for dialogue between us and you. Not only do we see you announcing the result of the debate in advance; which is that you will dominate over us with clear knowledge of the Holy Quran, but also that if we establish our argument against you in any one point, the curse of Allah and of the angels and of all people is upon you

Then I the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would reply to you and say: That is because I know that I did not forge a lie against Allah, that I, Nasser Mohammad, am the Imam Mahdi the Caliph of Allah over the worlds, fulfilling the promise of Allah and of His messenger (peace be upon him and his family), when he said
[أبشركم بالمهدي يبعثه الله على اختلافٍ فيملأ الأرض عدلاً كما ملئت جوراً وظلماً]
I give you the good news of the Mahdi (the Guided one), He will be commissioned at a time when people disagree with each other. He will fill the earth with fairness and justice as it was filled with oppression and injustice. Spoke the truth the messenger of Allah

Let us take a look at this glad tiding from Allah by the tongue of His messenger in the true prophetic Sunna (teachings); is it truly from Allah and His messenger? But before we compare this Hadeeth (narration) to the Holy Quran I pose a question to all Muslims: Do not you see that you truly are in disagreement in religion?, fighting amongst yourselves and some of you shedding the blood of others; sects and parties killing each other! And the answer can be seen in reality in the age of the raising of the Imam Mahdi to you, and of the coalition of your arch enemies to eliminate you and your religion and destroy your sanctities

Therefore, Allah raises the Imam Mahdi for the believing Muslims who turned into parties fighting each other, to call these parties of the believing Muslims to enter into peace one and all, to unite them after their disagreement and fighting

Verily Allah commanded you to respond to the call of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who calls you to stop the fight between all parties of believers, and to enter into peace altogether, obeying the command of Allah to the believers who are fighting to stop the fight between them and to enter into complete peace

Also Allah warned you that if you slip and disobey then know that Allah The Mighty, The Wise, will make His Caliph prevail over you and over your enemy with the sign of punishment from Him by His power and His Might. In line with the word of Allah the Most High
وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْرِي نَفْسَهُ ابْتِغَاءَ مَرْضَاتِ اللَّـهِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ رَءُوفٌ بِالْعِبَادِ ﴿٢٠٧﴾ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٠٨﴾ فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٢٠٩﴾
صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]
And among men he who sells himself to seeking the pleasure of Allah, and Allah is Compassionate to the servants. (207) O you who believe, enter into peace all together, and do not follow the footsteps of the devil. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. (208) But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is The All-Mighty, The Wise. (209)
[Al-Baqarah – Surah: 2 – Verses: 207-209]

Despite the fact that Allah raised me among you while your dispute is still
jurisprudent, I call you to resort for judgement to the book of Allah so that I judge between you in what you differed in. But if you choose to disobey, I warn you of a torment of the third degree; where your jurisprudent dispute escalates and turns to a bloody war. He (Allah) would then make some of you taste the violence of others. In line with the word of Allah the Most High

قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾
صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]
Say: He is Able to send on you a torment from above you, or from beneath your feet, or confuse you (so you become) different sects, and make some of you taste the violence of the other. Look how We diversify the verses that they may understand! [AlAn'aam- Surah 6 - verse 65

I have been calling you for fifteen years to take the book of Allah as the judge. I warn you from the wrath of Allah for (turning away from) His Book because of turning away from the call to take His Book as the judge. Yet you believe in it! So how could you be the first to turn away from the call of taking the of Allah as the judge while you believe in it?! O community of Muslims, do you not have sense

I warn you against following the steps of the devil Trump who wants the fighting between Muslims to continue so that they weaken each other to fulfil the plan of creating the Greater Zionist state. All of you, Muslims, know that the enemy of Allah, the devil Donald Trump is a clear enemy to you and there is no doubt in his enmity towards Islam and Muslims. For that Allah warned you against following the steps of the devil Trump and against continuing the fighting between you. Allah ruled to you that Trump does not want to achieve peace amongst you, in fact he is a proved plain enemy, no doubt in that. In line with the word of Allah the Most High
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٠٨﴾ فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٢٠٩﴾

صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]
O you who believe, enter into peace all together, and do not follow the footsteps of the devil. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. (208) But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is The All-Mighty, The Wise. (209)

[Al-Baqarah – Surah: 2 – Verses: 208-209]

Or do you not know about the warning to the believers from Allah and His messenger that if you slip after the raising of the Imam Mahdi among you to solve your disagreements; and you refused but to go on with your wars between you, and you reject entering into peace altogether, then Allah Has threatened you that He will exact retribution upon His enemy and torment you grievously, and will make His Caliph prevail over you by the sign of punishment from Him. In line with the word of Allah the Most High

{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٠٨﴾ فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٢٠٩﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]
O you who believe, enter into peace all together, and do not follow the footsteps of the devil. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. (208) But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is The All-Mighty, The Wise. (209)
[Al-Baqarah – Surah: 2 – Verses: 208-209]

Or do you think that these verses are addressed to the people whom Allah sent among them Mohammad the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his family)? You surely know that Allah sent the last of prophets and messengers with the Holy Quran to a disbelieving people who worshipped idols. While these verses show the mission of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni at the end of times, when Allah sends him to people who believe in Allah and His messenger and the Holy Quran, to call them to enter peace altogether after their disagreements. So do you see that Allah in these verses is addressing people who disbelieve in Allah, His messenger and in the Holy Quran, or are they addressed to believing people

?

The Imam Mahdi, who Allah raised, calls them at the peak of their disagreement to enter into peace and warns them against following the steps of the devil Trump who claims to be keen on peace between Muslims, despite them knowing for sure that he is a clear enemy for them without a shred of a doubt. He seeks achieving the greater Zionist state. The Zionists will start now and try to fulfil that after they have weakened the Arabs by setting the plot of getting them to fight between them. He wants to make Arabs enter into war with Iran now to distract them with Iran’s war while he begins the expansion of the Zionist state. They would then take the Palestinian people and kill them mercilessly, and destroy their houses an utter destruction. They will take what remains of the land of Palestine, and kill and expel what is left of the Palestinian people. Then they will blow up Al-Aqsa mosque completely. I see then the dome of Al-Aqsa mosque flying because of the severeness of the explosion then it falls into a sea or a river

O Palestinians, if Allah gives you victory against the Zionist army and they retreat, whether in defeat or in cunning stratagem of war, then beware not to pray a prayer of victory in Al-Aqsa mosque nor anywhere near it. That is because in their plot they have planted explosives underneath Al-Aqsa mosque a long time ago. That is in case you gain victory against them, they know then that surely you will head to pray a prayer of victory in Al-Aqsa Mosque, then they will destroy it, an utter destruction, with explosives of dynamite planted underneath it so you become shredded pieces all those of you who pray a victory prayer after the Zionists have been driven away by defeat or by a cunning tactic. So be careful until you remove the tons of explosives underneath Al-Aqsa mosque so that your victory, if Allah grants you victory, does not turn into defeat. Do not dissent this order

We still call the fighting Muslim countries to enter into peace altogether to face their enemy and the enemy of Allah to spoil the planning and achieving of the greater Zionist state that they dream of. The era of the devil Trump is about to end and they do not have much time left as you know, and their plot now became exposed to all those who have understanding, and none can grasp this fact except those with reason. O our Allah, I have proclaimed, O Allah, bear witness

This statement is to be posted in all sections we dedicated to the Muftis of Muslim countries, also to be published to the world. The good ending is for those who keep their duty, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

The servant and the Caliph of Allah; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani

Translated by: Danny KADDOURA
Edited by: Tracy SIDDALL

Translated from the original statement

إلى كل مؤمنٍ بالله يعتقد أنه من أنصار الله ومحمدٍ عبده ورسوله ..