الموضوع: The Imam's Statement on Some Contemporary Issues

النتائج 1 إلى 9 من 9
  1. افتراضي The Imam's Statement on Some Contemporary Issues

Asalaamualaikum Brothers,

I would like to know what the Imam, may Allah bless him, has said about the following current issues, that are especially relevant to Muslims living in western countries

1. The theory of evolution

2. Abortion of infants

3. Homosexuality (as some claim this to depend on genetics and therefore permissible)l

4. Cartoons and Paintings (since some Hadith have forbidden the creation of such material)l

5. Haram and Halal food (can we eat the food slaughtered by Christians or is it only the food slaughtered by Jews?)l

Jazakallah Khayran for your efforts

2. افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وسلام على المرسلين والحمد لله رب العالمين

ترجمة أسئلة أخونا في الله فيدز

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أيها الإخوان - هل لكم أن تفيدوني وتدلوني هل كان الإمام أفتى في هذه المسائل المعاصرة المهمة /
    1. نظرية التطور لداروين / وهذه النظرية تقول أن أصل الإنسان من القردة وفي ما قبل كان من الزواحف وقبلها كان يعيش في الماء كحيوان مائي ونظرية التطور يزعم صاحبها أن الإنسان كان من القردة ولكنه نمى وتطور ليصبح إنسان
    2. قضية الإجهاض للجنين
    3. أن يكتفي الرجل بالرجل والمرأة بالمرأة ( كما يزعم البعض أن الدافع هو وراثي في الجينات ولذا من يتعاطى ذلك معذور ولا لوم عليه او عليها )
    4. الصور المتحركة والصور عامة ( وهنالك أحاديث قد نهت عن ذلك )
    5. الطعام الحلال أو الحرام ( هل يجوز لنا أكل الذبيحة التي ذبحها المسيحيون أو يجوز لنا فقط ما ذبحه اليهود )

جازاكم الله خيرا عن أي مساعدة

3. افتراضي

. Cartoons and Paintings (since forbidden Have Some Hadith The Creation of Such material) salam alaykum wa wa Ramatullah barakatuhu

last year I drew a book about the jinn to denounce their deception:
    ufo, ghosts, elves, false apparitions Marian ect .....

I would also highlight the fact that it is sometimes necessary to draw the human anatomy and animal for the study;

we are also told that the photographs are prohibited;
    I have thousands of pictures of jinn and serve only to study and preserve the people or confuse those who believe that they speak with dead (Transcommunication)

barakallah oufik
    salam alaykum

4. افتراضي

Bismi Allah Arrahmane Irrahim
    Human anatomy was the same from the creation of Adam until our generation,
    so I don't believe the theory of total evoution of the human body, the only
    differnece between us & the first generations is size: Aad & Thamud people
    was about 15 meters of size, Imam didn't talk about the 15 meters, but he
    explained that those persons was giants, from Quran. Allah said about Ahl Al Kahf
    (( وَتَحْسَبُهُمْ أَيْقَاظًا وَهُمْ رُقُودٌ ۚ وَنُقَلِّبُهُمْ ذَاتَ الْيَمِينِ وَذَاتَ الشِّمَالِ ۖ وَكَلْبُهُم بَاسِطٌ ذِرَاعَيْهِ بِالْوَصِيدِ ۚ لَوِ اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَوَلَّيْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِرَارًا وَلَمُلِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ رُعْبًا )) الكهف 18
    ((And you would think them awake, while they were asleep. And We turned them to the right and to the left, while their dog stretched his forelegs at the entrance. If you had looked at them, you would have turned from them in flight and been filled by them with terror. )) 18:18
    Why terror? Because they are Giants, look at this picture

(( آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَمَا أُوتِيَ النَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ ))
    صدق الله العظيم

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : feedz
    Asalaamualaikum Brothers,

I would like to know what the Imam, may Allah bless him, has said about the following current issues, that are especially relevant to Muslims living in western countries

1. The theory of evolution

2. Abortion of infants

3. Homosexuality (as some claim this to depend on genetics and therefore permissible)l

4. Cartoons and Paintings (since some Hadith have forbidden the creation of such material)l

5. Haram and Halal food (can we eat the food slaughtered by Christians or is it only the food slaughtered by Jews?)l

Jazakallah Khayran for your efforts
    انتهى الاقتباس من feedz
    Salaam Alaykum brother
    1.evolution
    2.abortion
    3.homosexuality
    4.cartoons and paintings
    5.haram and halal food

I am not the Imam so i will only answer from what i read of the articles of the Imam and from what the Koran says:

1- the theory of evolution
    We have to wait for the Imam since i do not recall reading anything about this
    as for the Koran, the verse states that we are made of a male and a female
    يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا ۚ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
    O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).
    ( سورة الحجرات , Al-Hujraat, Chapter #49, Verse #13)

2-abortion
    the Imam said that the (nafs) is created after the 3rd month of pregnancy in line with the verse

وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا ۖ حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا ۖ وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا

(2) And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship. And she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty months,

( سورة الأحقاف , Al-Ahqaf, Chapter #46, Verse #15)

so why 30 months? because the calculation started from the third month of pregnancy,
    which makes the total pregnancy (with a soul=9months-3months=6months) + the 2 years(24months) of breast feeding = 30 months

this means that if we do an abortion after the third months of pregnancy, we would be kiling a nafs (soul) but before that date the nafs is still not yet created.

3-homosexuality
    even though i did not read any straight forward discussion about this
    i referr to the koran's statement concerning homosexuality

Behold, their brother Lut said to them: "Will ye not fear ((Allah))?
    162 "I am to you an apostle worthy of all trust.
    163 "So fear Allah and obey me.
    164 "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the lord of the Worlds.
    165 "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males,
    166 "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits
    )!"
    167 They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!"
    168 He said: "I do detest your doings."
    169 "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!"
    170 So We delivered him and his family,- all
    171 Except an old woman who lingered behind.
    172 But the rest We destroyed utterly.

as for those born with an unclear sex, i think this is something else, yet we wait for the imam's answer concerning this

4-Cartoons and Paintings
    the Imam spoke of Stateus and Music and said as long as we do not worship stateus, it is ok to have them in your home for decoration, since even the prophet Soliman in the Koran had stateus for decoration in line with the verse:
    يَعْمَلُونَ لَهُ مَا يَشَاءُ مِن مَّحَارِيبَ وَتَمَاثِيلَ وَجِفَانٍ كَالْجَوَابِ وَقُدُورٍ رَّاسِيَاتٍ ۚ اعْمَلُوا آلَ دَاوُودَ شُكْرًا ۚ وَقَلِيلٌ مِّنْ عِبَادِيَ الشَّكُورُ
    They (The Jin) worked for him(Prophet Solimon) as he desired, (making) arches, images, basons as large as reservoirs, and (cooking) cauldrons fixed (in their places): "Work ye, sons of David, with thanks! but few of My servants are grateful!"
    ( سورة سبأ , Saba, Chapter #34, Verse #13

so the same holds for cartoons and paintings, if it is for decoration then it is accepted as long as there is no nudity or anything that stimulates the desires,

then the Imam spoke of Music and said: as long as it does not stimulate the emotions then it is accepteble, so if it stimulates the emotions into doing something that Allah forbids then it is not accepted,

5-Haram and Halal Food,
    I recall the Koran speak of what we are allowed to eat and what not,
    إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْمَيْتَةَ وَالدَّمَ وَلَحْمَ الْخِنزِيرِ وَمَا أُهِلَّ بِهِ لِغَيْرِ اللَّهِ ۖ فَمَنِ اضْطُرَّ غَيْرَ بَاغٍ وَلَا عَادٍ فَلَا إِثْمَ عَلَيْهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
    He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #173

Salaam Alaykum

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

6. افتراضي

salam alaykum wa ramatullahi wa barakatuhu

(^^) al hamdoullillah!

barakallah oufik oceanmen!!!!
    je vais pouvoir finir mon livre le coeur tranquille car c'est un livre d'étude avant tout comme mes photos ;;;;

soubhanallah!

7. افتراضي

Barak Allah Fiek Brother Jafar and good luck with your book,
    Anything in line with the Koran is acceptable, it is a logical Book,,
    and truly a guide for every one who wants guidance,
    Salaam Alaykum
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

8. افتراضي

really good info thankyou!

- - - Updated - - -

if you finished the book i wouldlike to check it out

9. افتراضي

"as for those born with an unclear sex"...Assalam Aleykum, there are noone who born with unclear sexual orientation and it has been checked by scientists. There are no real evidence about whether it's patology or perversion. In the west society, there is the popular theory made true that LGBT people born with the special gene which makes them to be LGBT ( homosexuals and et cetera). This theory was made true by agitation people because it makes people who hate gays humble, and patient with them ( they are still many people who hate LGBT people). This theory was overthrown by the scientific taste: Two twins were born with the same so called "homosexual gens", and only a one of them became a gay. Before this theory was widespread and popular among the World there was the main opinion of such kind of "sexual preferences" - perversion, and psycholoygy's books included this knowledge. Now it's removed from the book. In my personal opinion, it's perversion and curable as if you creted by Allah men, you have big amount of the testosterone which makes you love only female.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-03-2019, 01:31 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-03-2017, 09:22 PM
  3. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-05-2016, 12:54 AM
  4. The Imam Mahdi issues to the questioner fatwa about taking the right with the maneuver (means)..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-05-2016, 04:32 PM
  5. The Imam Mahdi issues fatwa to us about Al-Sufyani and Al-Khorasani and about the facilitator for the state of Al-Mahdi..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 26-03-2015, 02:57 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •