Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04 - Safar - 1440 AH
13 - 10 - 2018 AD
01:30 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Warning of the Awaited Mahdi from an asteroid bomb of Qetran by which Allah will strike the United States of America

In the name of Allah the One, the Supreme, from the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni kahlifa of Allah over earth to Allah’s enemy Donald trump and whoever is upon his ilk from the human satans in the Congress in the American Black House whom they desire to put off Allah’s light; the grand Quran, and Allah insists to perfect His light even if the polytheists of the human satans hate his appearing.

I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah over the worlds, I say to you and to the entire disbelievers in the grand Quran; Allah’s message to the worlds and of the Muslims who turn away; (I ask them) to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partners for Him, Who did not take a female companion nor a son, and none is like Him; Allah my Lord and your Lord, no God except Allah, so worship Him being sincere to Him in obedience, indeed he who associate with Allah He has forbidden for him the heavenly-garden, and the wrongdoers shall have no helpers.

I call Allah to witness and the entire best foremost supporters in various regions that I am warning you of a severe punishment from Him, so keep your duty to Allah — O community of Humans — and worship Allah my Lord and your Lord, Who created you and created the heavens and the earth, the One in control over the kingdom of heavens and earth, yet not you are in control, so keep your duty to Allah, do not worship except Him being sincere in obedience to Him, and flee from Allah to Him by repentance and turning (to Him), each of you turn to his Lord to guide his heart (aright), and to whom Allah does not give him light surely he has no light,so turn to your Lord to guide your hearts, indeed I am a clear warner from Him to you.

I swear by Allah’s might Whom all pride is His, there is no escape for you from Allah’s chastisement except the flight from Allah to Him, so you would bear witness that there is no God except Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so you would be His worshipers, so respond to the call of the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah to the entire people by the grand Quran who he came to you with the same one unified call by the tongue of the entire prophets and messengers to worship Allah Who created you to worship Him Alone, no partner for Him. Be of the grateful ones and do not be of the disbelievers in the grand Quran otherwise He would chastise you a grievous chastisement, and you would never find helpers beside Allah. Listen, obey and thank Allah, also do not disbelieve, and respond to the True caller from your Lord, do not overstate in your religion unjustly, and neither exaggerate in the prophets, messengers and the Awaited Mahdi nor the righteous loyal-servants of Allah, and know that we are only servants for Allah like you, and you have the right in Allah’s Self what is for His prophets, His messengers and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah over the worlds, so do not magnify us unjustly and compete against us for Allah’s love and His nearness, if indeed you worship Him then follow us whoever of us the most loved and nearest (to Him), so whoever obeys me and respond to my call consequently he obeys Allah and His messengers, and whoever disobeyed me and violated my call surely he has disobeyed Allah and His messengers altogether.

And (Allah) did not send me to you as messenger with a new Book; in fact with the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran so I guide you by it upon most sure knowledge from your Lord to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, Allah my Lord and your Lord, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High above what you associate (with Him) and forge against Him! Disasters of chastisement from your Lord are still afflicting you and He annihilates whoever He pleases from among you until you submit to Allah, Him Alone, and worship Him Alone, no partner for Him, also you obey Allah’s khalifa and His selected servant over you, and you have no choice in selecting Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; in fact Allah creates whomsoever He please and choose, yet choice is not yours, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High above what they associate (with Him).

So if you refuse responding to Allah’s caller among you and His khalifa from yourselves then I announce to you a painful chastisement by air, sea and land, so Allah would annihilate whom He pleases from among you, and chastises whom He pleases from among you, and He saves from His chastisement whom He pleases from among you. Would He punish except the ungrateful-disbeliever? My Lord does not wrong anyone.

Allah’s abhor and wrath against you has increased, indeed whenever He chastises towns from among you by the minor chastisement for they may return yet your word was only “It is natural disasters”! Denying that it is a chastisement from Allah, to make you taste some of you earned for you may return to follow the True call from your Lord. so you would worship Him Alone, no partners for Him.

And the Imam Mahdi is not but a servant for Allah like you, so hasten to your Lord, ask His forgiveness and repent to Allah fully He would forgive your sins no matter what it is, and be upright on the right way in worshiping Him Alone, no partner for Him, so you would eat from above you and under your feet, and Allah would remove away from you a grievous chastisement in the world’s life and the hereafter, and why would Allah chastise you? In fact, He loves to forgive you and have mercy on you, so he would make you as one nation on a straight path where you worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so do not call anyone with Allah, surely I am a clear warner from him to you with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran. Hold-fast with Allah’s rope the grand Quran and obey Allah’s khalifa over the worlds, consequently, Allah would save you from the consecutive disasters of chastisement.

And we warn you from the most grievous and most bitter punishment from Allah by chastisement of an asteroid set off from heaven by a command of its Lord towards the earth of humans, its speed as a blink of an eye before it is collided into earth of the humans by an American disaster the has the greatest fault-zone, it causes big destruction and kills many of whom they hated Allah’s pleasure and they follow what displeases Him, and some of you who desire to extinguish Allah’s light for the worlds the grand Quran while they know it is the Truth from their Lord, those are on whom Allah’s wrath is brought down from among you.

And some of you who desire plot against the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the illuminating lantern for the worlds by Allah’s light the True explanatory-statement for the Quran by the Quran, and far from, very far! By Lord of the earth and heavens, you can not (by all means), so if you have a scheme then execute it, and I call Allah the One, the Supreme, to witness that I do not challenge you by my best foremost supporters even if they are billion of billion; in fact I challenge you by Allah the One, the Supreme.

O community satans of jinn and mankind, it is not befit for Allah to take His khalifa over the worlds fearing anyone besides Allah glory be to Him the exalted Most High beyond measures, and I challenge who hated the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni (written) with Allah’s words, and I know that Allah is quicker to plan. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when We make people taste mercy after an affliction touches them. Lo! They devise plans against Our messages. Say: Allah is Quicker to plane. Surely Our messengers write down what you plan.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:21
{وَإِذَا أَذَقْنَا النَّاسَ رَحْمَةً مِّن بَعْدِ ضَرَّاءَ مَسَّتْهُمْ إِذَا لَهُم مَّكْرٌ فِي آيَاتِنَا ۚ قُلِ اللَّـهُ أَسْرَعُ مَكْرًا ۚ إِنَّ رُسُلَنَا يَكْتُبُونَ مَا تَمْكُرُونَ ﴿٢١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {.. and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:30
{وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they swore by Allah, their strongest oaths, if a warner came to them, they would be better guided than any of the nations. But when a warner came to them, it increased them in not but aversion,(42) Behaving proudly in the land and planning evil. And the evil plan besets none save the authors of it. So they wait for naught but the way of the ancients. But you will find no alteration in the course of Allah; and you will find no change in the course of Allah.(43) Have they not traveled in the land and seen what was the end of those before them — and they were stronger than those in power? And Allah is not such that anything in the heavens and the earth can escape Him. Surely He is ever Knowing, Powerful.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:42-44
{وَأَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّـهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ لَئِن جَاءَهُمْ نَذِيرٌ لَّيَكُونُنَّ أَهْدَىٰ مِنْ إِحْدَى الْأُمَمِ ۖفَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ نَذِيرٌ مَّا زَادَهُمْ إِلَّا نُفُورًا ﴿٤٢﴾ اسْتِكْبَارًا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَكْرَ السَّيِّئِ ۚ وَلَا يَحِيقُ الْمَكْرُ السَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِ ۚ فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا سُنَّتَ الْأَوَّلِينَ ۚ فَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّـهِ تَبْدِيلًا ۖ وَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّـهِ تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٤٣﴾ أَوَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَكَانُوا أَشَدَّ مِنْهُمْ قُوَّةً ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ لِيُعْجِزَهُ مِن شَيْءٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَلِيمًا قَدِيرًا ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So remind for, by the grace of thy Lord, you are no soothsayer, nor madman.(29) Or say they: A poet — we wait for him the evil accidents of time.(30) Say: Wait, I (too) wait along with you.(31) Or do their understandings bid them this? Or are they an inordinate people?(32) Or say they: He has forged it. In fact, they have no faith.(33)Then let them bring a saying like it, if they are truthful.(34) Or were they created without a (creative) agency? Or are they the creators?(35) Or did they create the heavens and the earth? In fact, they are sure of nothing.(36) Or do they have the treasures of your Lord with them? Or do they have absolute authority?(37) Or have they the means by which they listen? Then let their listener bring a clear authority.(38) Or has He daughters and you have sons?(39) Or ask you a reward from them so that they are over-burdened by a debt?(40) Or possess they the unseen, so they write (it) down?(41) Or do they intend a plot? But those who disbelieve will be the ensnared ones in the plot.(42) Or do they have a god other than Allah? Glory be to Allah from what they set up (with Him)!(43) And if they were to see a portion of the heaven coming down, they would say: Piled-up clouds!(44) Leave them then till they meet that day of theirs wherein they are smitten with punishment;(45) The day when their struggle will avail them not, nor will they be helped.(46) And surely for those who do wrong there is a chastisement besides that; but most of them know not.(47) And wait patiently for the judgment of your Lord, for surely you are before Our eyes, and celebrate the praise of your Lord, when you rise,(48) And in the night, give Him glory, too, and at the setting of the stars.(49)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Toor] 52:29-49
{فَذَكِّرْ فَمَا أَنتَ بِنِعْمَتِ رَبِّكَ بِكَاهِنٍ وَلَا مَجْنُونٍ ﴿٢٩﴾ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ شَاعِرٌ نَّتَرَبَّصُ بِهِ رَيْبَ الْمَنُونِ ﴿٣٠﴾ قُلْ تَرَبَّصُوا فَإِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُتَرَبِّصِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ أَمْ تَأْمُرُهُمْ أَحْلَامُهُم بِهَـٰذَا ۚ أَمْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ طَاغُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ تَقَوَّلَهُ ۚ بَل لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾ فَلْيَأْتُوا بِحَدِيثٍ مِّثْلِهِ إِن كَانُوا صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٤﴾ أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ ﴿٣٥﴾ أَمْ خَلَقُوا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۚ بَل لَّا يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٣٦﴾ أَمْ عِندَهُمْ خَزَائِنُ رَبِّكَ أَمْ هُمُ الْمُصَيْطِرُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾ أَمْ لَهُمْ سُلَّمٌ يَسْتَمِعُونَ فِيهِ ۖ فَلْيَأْتِ مُسْتَمِعُهُم بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٣٨﴾ أَمْ لَهُ الْبَنَاتُ وَلَكُمُ الْبَنُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ أَجْرًا فَهُم مِّن مَّغْرَمٍ مُّثْقَلُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾ أَمْ عِندَهُمُ الْغَيْبُ فَهُمْ يَكْتُبُونَ ﴿٤١﴾ أَمْ يُرِيدُونَ كَيْدًا ۖ فَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا هُمُ الْمَكِيدُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾ أَمْ لَهُمْ إِلَـٰهٌ غَيْرُ اللَّـهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ وَإِن يَرَوْا كِسْفًا مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ سَاقِطًا يَقُولُوا سَحَابٌ مَّرْكُومٌ ﴿٤٤﴾ فَذَرْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ ﴿٤٥﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿٤٦﴾ وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٧﴾وَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا ۖ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ ﴿٤٨﴾ وَمِنَ اللَّيْلِ فَسَبِّحْهُ وَإِدْبَارَ النُّجُومِ ﴿٤٩﴾}صدق الله العظيم [الطور].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those before them plotted, so Allah demolished their building from the foundations, so the roof fell down on them from above them, and the chastisement came to them from whence they do not perceive.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:26
{قَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَأَتَى اللَّـهُ بُنْيَانَهُم مِّنَ الْقَوَاعِدِ فَخَرَّ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّقْفُ مِن فَوْقِهِمْ وَأَتَاهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

And Allah the Most High said: {And Our command is but once, as the twinkling of an eye.(50) And certainly We destroyed your fellows, but is there who will have in mind.(51)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qamar] 54:50-51
{وَمَا أَمْرُنَا إِلَّا وَاحِدَةٌ كَلَمْحٍ بِالْبَصَرِ ﴿٥٠﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَهْلَكْنَا أَشْيَاعَكُمْ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القمر].

O community of humans in various regions, be witnesses over yourselves. O community of best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, be witnesses over the people by Allah’s warning that I warn the disbelievers by the grand Quran as well those who turn away from it and they desire the guidance in what is else than it, I surely announce to them a smart asteroid bomb before the passage of Saqar planet of chastisement, you have entered into the greater chastisement then the greater, some of it is hurricanes and winds of the swollen sea (tsunami) by a violent wind , and shake of the lifted-high ceiling by a destructive earthquake that comes to your buildings from the foundations the ceiling would fall on you over the heads of whom Allah pleases from among you, and the warner meteors of the mid-morning that sparks when it penetrate the atmosphere of the human’s planet earth until when it becomes on a distance of meters in the sky of some towns then it would detonate (exploding) over the people’s heads of the towns, for they may disbelief in the word of the atheists (natural disasters). Don’t you understand, that the Creator of the heavens and the earth is the One in control, so how it penetrate your atmospheric cover thousands of kilometers until when some of it becomes over the sky of your cities by a distance of meters only then Allah detonates it over the sky of your cities; (it is) of the minor chastisement? For you may believe that Allah is the One in control over the kingdom of the heavens and the earth to warn you by a chastisement of a greater asteroid that is the asteroid of Qetran its high temperature does not melt it, even the fire of planet Saqar which its temperature melts the rocks yet it can not melt the asteroid of Qetran, so if it would be place in it, it would resist its temperature while it is in it. And it is the rocky-body of chastisement that consists of Qetran (a highly compressed metallic heavenly-body) mixture of metals, compressed by extreme compression because of the velocity of its imaginary rotational movement around itself in order for its atoms to be compressed in itself an utmost compression, and it is heavy in weight so it would be resistant for friction to the fact it is fastest in setting off among the asteroids at all in the Book except the atoms of the Hour.

In fact I speak to you about the rocky heavenly-body of chastisement that is most grievous and most bitter among the heavenly asteroids to the fact I find its speed in the decisive Book setting off as the speed of light before its collision with earth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And Our command is but once, as the twinkling of an eye.(50) And certainly We destroyed your fellows, but is there who will have in mind.(51)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qamar] 54:50-51
{وَمَا أَمْرُنَا إِلَّا وَاحِدَةٌ كَلَمْحٍ بِالْبَصَرِ ﴿٥٠﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَهْلَكْنَا أَشْيَاعَكُمْ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القمر].

Allah means as the blink of an eye is as the speed of light before arriving and its collision into the surface of earth that has the greatest fault-zone in the Book; that is the United States of America, the rocky heavenly-body lands wherever Tramp lands as if it is a scud missile specified for Trump and whoever of his ilk from the human satans in America in the Black House, only my Lord showed me that for this heavenly-body a terrifying sound and dust did not occur like it in the history of the earthly globe at all. And the asteroid of chastisement is for satan’s horn Donald Trump, a gift that suitable for his status as he deserves, indeed an evil gift! The fact this is because of the grudge and his intent that is planned by night against Allah and his messengers, unless if Donald Trump is of the certain believers in the grand Quran that it is from Allah Lord of the worlds, yet he is indeed of the hateful for the grand Quran, and he knows that Allah’s pleasure is the Truth, so he hated Allah’s pleasure and he follows what displease Allah, and he desires to put off Allah’s for the worlds, and he transgressed, dominated, oppressed and exalted in the land a big exaltation; in fact he thinks that he is the strongest of them in power and forgot that Allah is Strongest in power than them, surely death for you — O Donald Trump the vilest of creatures and a great evil and a bad consequences against the occupied American people after Donald Trump’s ascension on America’s throne, surely the American people and the Christian American became occupied by the Jewish Donald Trump and the Jewish people.

I do not deny that the wave of the asteroid of chastisement the great destructive strike that it will be on a wide-spread on planet earth, so do not be afraid — O community of the righteous believers, and the repenting ones of the Muslims, and the repenting ones of the world of the entire Arabs and non Arabs. A ratification for Allah’s word, the Most High, and Allah the Most High said: {And Our command is but once, as the twinkling of an eye.(50) And certainly We destroyed your fellows, but is there who will have in mind.(51)}Truthful Allah the Great.
{وَمَا أَمْرُنَا إِلَّا وَاحِدَةٌ كَلَمْحٍ بِالْبَصَرِ ﴿٥٠﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَهْلَكْنَا أَشْيَاعَكُمْ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم .

Indeed, I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I declare the challenge to you — O Donald Trump the vilest of creatures, and may Allah bless Bush Jr. who repented and turn (to the Lord) yet he conceal his faith, and I know from Allah what you do not know, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=296375

اقتباس المشاركة 296375 من موضوع تحذير المهديّ المنتظَر من قنبلةٍ نيزكيّةٍ من قطران سوف يضرب بها الله الولايات المتحدة الأمريكيّة ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
04 - صفر - 1440 هـ
13 - 10 - 2018 مـ
01:30 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=296353

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

تحذير المهديّ المنتظَر من قنبلةٍ نيزكيّةٍ من قطران سوف يضرب بها الله الولايات المتحدة الأمريكيّة ..

بسم الله الواحد القهار، من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله في الأرض إلى عدوّ الله دونالد ترامب ومن كان على شاكلته من شياطين البشر في الكونجرس في البيت الأسود الأمريكيّ الذين يريدون أن يُطفئوا نور الله القرآن العظيم، ويأبى الله إلا أن يتمّ نوره ولو كره المشركون من شياطين البشر ظهوره.

وإني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله على العالمين أقول لكم ولكافة الكفار بالقرآن العظيم رسالة الله إلى العالمين والمعرضين من المسلمين أن يعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له الذي لم يتخذ صاحبةً ولا ولداً ولم يكن لهُ كفواً أحد؛ الله ربي وربّكم لا إله إلا الله فاعبدوه مخلصين له الدين، إنه من يشرك بالله فقد حرّم عليه الجنّة، وما للظالمين من أنصارٍ.

وأشهد الله وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في مختلف الأقطار إني أنذركم بأساً شديداً من لدنه، فاتقوا الله يا معشر البشر واعبدوا الله ربّي وربّكم الذي خلقكم وخلق السماوات والأرض والمسيطر على ملكوت السماوات والأرض ولستم المسيطرين، فاتقوا الله لا تعبدوا إلا إيّاه مخلصين له الدين، وفرّوا من الله إليه بالتوبة والإنابة، كلٌّ منكم ينيب إلى ربّه ليهدي قلبه، واعلموا أنّ الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه، ومن لم يجعل الله له نوراً فما له من نورٍ، فأنيبوا إلى ربّكم ليهدي قلوبكم، إني لكم منه نذيرٌ مُبينٌ.

وأقسمُ بعزّة الله الذي له العزّة جميعاً لا نجاة لكم من عذاب الله إلا الفرار من الله إليه فتشهدوا أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له فتكونوا له عابدين، فاستجيبوا لدعوة كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمدٍ رسول الله إلى الناس كافةً بالقرآن العظيم الذي جاءكم بذات الدعوة الواحدة الموحدة على لسان كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين أن اعبدوا الله الذي خلقكم لتعبدوه وحده لا شريك له، فكونوا من الشاكرين ولا تكونوا من الكافرين بالقرآن العظيم فيعذّبكم عذاباً عظيماً، ولن تجدوا لكم من دون الله ناصرين، فاسمعوا وأطيعوا واشكروا لله ولا تكفروا واستجيبوا لداعي الحقّ من ربّكم، ولا تغالوا في دينكم بغير الحقّ، فلا تبالغوا في الأنبياء والمرسلين والمهديّ المنتظَر وأولياء الله الصالحين، واعلموا إنما نحن عبادٌ لله أمثالكم وأنّ لكم الحقّ في ذات الله ما لأنبيائه ورسله والمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله على العالمين، فلا تغالوا فينا بغير الحقّ ونافسونا في حب الله وقربه فإن كنتم إيّاه تعبدون فاتّبعونا أيّنا أحبّ وأقرب، فمن أطاعني واستجاب لدعوتي فقد أطاع الله ورسله، ومن عصاني وخالف دعوتي فقد عصى الله ورسله أجمعين.

ولم يبعثني إليكم رسولاً بكتابٍ جديدٍ؛ بل بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد لأهديكم به على بصيرةٍ من ربّكم إلى صراط العزيز الحميد الله ربي وربّكم سبحانه وتعالى عمّا تشركون وعليه تفترون! فلا تزال تصيبكم قوارعُ العذاب من ربّكم ويهلك من يشاء منكم حتى تسلموا لله وحده وتعبدوه وحده لا شريك له وتطيعوا خليفة الله وعبده المصطفى عليكم، وليس لكم الخيرة في اصطفاء خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني؛ بل الله يخلق ما يشاء ويختار ما كان لكم الخيرة، سبحانه وتعالى عمّا يشركون.

فإن أبيتم الاستجابة لداعي الله فيكم وخليفته من أنفسكم فأبشّركم بعذابٍ أليمٍ جوّاً وبحراً وبرّاً فيُهلك من يشاء اللهُ منكم ويعذّب من يشاء منكم ويُنقذ من عذابه من يشاء منكم، وهل يجازي إلا الكفور؟ ولا يظلم ربّي أحداً.

وقد زاد مقتُ وغضبُ الله عليكم أنّه كلّما عذّب قرًى منكم بالعذاب الأدنى لعلهم يرجعون فما كان قولكم إلا "إنها كوارث طبيعية"! منكرين أنه عذابٌ من الله ليذيقكم ببعض ما كسبتم لعلكم ترجعون إلى اتّباع دعوة الحقّ من ربّكم فتعبدوه وحده لا شريك له.

وما الإمام المهديّ إلا عبدٌ لله مثلكم فسارعوا إلى ربّكم واستغفروه وتوبوا إلى الله متاباً يغفر لكم ذنوبكم مهما كانت، واستقيموا على الطريقة الحقّ في عبادته وحده لا شريك له فتأكلوا من فوقكم ومن تحت أرجلكم ويصرف الله عنكم عذاباً عظيماً في الدنيا والآخرة، وما يفعل الله بعذابكم؟ بل يحبّ أن يغفر لكم ويرحمكم فيجعلكم أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ تعبدون الله وحده لا شريك له، فلا تدعوا مع الله أحداً إني لكم منه نذيرٌ مبينٌ بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، فاعتصموا بحبل الله القرآن العظيم وأطيعوا خليفة الله على العالمين فينجّيكم الله من قوارع العذاب التترى.

ونحذّركم من الأدهى والأمر من بأسٍ من الله بعذاب كويكبٍ منطلقٍ من السماء بأمر ربّه نحو أرض البشر، سرعته كلمحٍ بالبصر قبل أن يرتطم بأرض البشر بالقارة الأمريكيّة ذات الصدع الأكبر، يُحدث دماراً كبيراً ويقتل كثيراً ممن كرهوا رضوان الله ويتّبعون ما يسخطه، ومنكم من يريد أن يطفئ نور الله للعالمين القرآن العظيم وهم يعلمون أنه الحقّ من ربهم، أولئك هم المغضوب عليهم منكم.

ومنكم من يريد المكر بالمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني السراج المنير للعالمين بنور الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن بالقرآن، وهيهات هيهات! وربّ الأرض والسماوات لا تستطيعون، فإن كان لكم كيدٌ فكيدون، وأُشهد الله الواحد القهّار أني لا أتحداكم بالأنصار السابقين الأخيار ولو كانوا مليار مليار؛ بل أتحداكم بالله الواحد القهار.

ويا معشر شياطين الجنّ والإنس ما ينبغي لله أن يتخذ خليفته على العالمين يخشى أحداً من دون الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، وأتحدّى من كره دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بكلمات الله، واعلموا أنّ الله أسرع مكراً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِذَا أَذَقْنَا النَّاسَ رَحْمَةً مِّن بَعْدِ ضَرَّاءَ مَسَّتْهُمْ إِذَا لَهُم مَّكْرٌ فِي آيَاتِنَا ۚ قُلِ اللَّـهُ أَسْرَعُ مَكْرًا ۚ إِنَّ رُسُلَنَا يَكْتُبُونَ مَا تَمْكُرُونَ ﴿٢١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّـهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ لَئِن جَاءَهُمْ نَذِيرٌ لَّيَكُونُنَّ أَهْدَىٰ مِنْ إِحْدَى الْأُمَمِ ۖفَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ نَذِيرٌ مَّا زَادَهُمْ إِلَّا نُفُورًا ﴿٤٢﴾ اسْتِكْبَارًا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَكْرَ السَّيِّئِ ۚ وَلَا يَحِيقُ الْمَكْرُ السَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِ ۚ فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا سُنَّتَ الْأَوَّلِينَ ۚ فَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّـهِ تَبْدِيلًا ۖ وَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّـهِ تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٤٣﴾ أَوَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَكَانُوا أَشَدَّ مِنْهُمْ قُوَّةً ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ لِيُعْجِزَهُ مِن شَيْءٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَلِيمًا قَدِيرًا ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَذَكِّرْ فَمَا أَنتَ بِنِعْمَتِ رَبِّكَ بِكَاهِنٍ وَلَا مَجْنُونٍ ﴿٢٩﴾ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ شَاعِرٌ نَّتَرَبَّصُ بِهِ رَيْبَ الْمَنُونِ ﴿٣٠﴾ قُلْ تَرَبَّصُوا فَإِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُتَرَبِّصِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ أَمْ تَأْمُرُهُمْ أَحْلَامُهُم بِهَـٰذَا ۚ أَمْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ طَاغُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ تَقَوَّلَهُ ۚ بَل لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾ فَلْيَأْتُوا بِحَدِيثٍ مِّثْلِهِ إِن كَانُوا صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٤﴾ أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ ﴿٣٥﴾ أَمْ خَلَقُوا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۚ بَل لَّا يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٣٦﴾ أَمْ عِندَهُمْ خَزَائِنُ رَبِّكَ أَمْ هُمُ الْمُصَيْطِرُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾ أَمْ لَهُمْ سُلَّمٌ يَسْتَمِعُونَ فِيهِ ۖ فَلْيَأْتِ مُسْتَمِعُهُم بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٣٨﴾ أَمْ لَهُ الْبَنَاتُ وَلَكُمُ الْبَنُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ أَجْرًا فَهُم مِّن مَّغْرَمٍ مُّثْقَلُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾ أَمْ عِندَهُمُ الْغَيْبُ فَهُمْ يَكْتُبُونَ ﴿٤١﴾ أَمْ يُرِيدُونَ كَيْدًا ۖ فَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا هُمُ الْمَكِيدُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾ أَمْ لَهُمْ إِلَـٰهٌ غَيْرُ اللَّـهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ وَإِن يَرَوْا كِسْفًا مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ سَاقِطًا يَقُولُوا سَحَابٌ مَّرْكُومٌ ﴿٤٤﴾ فَذَرْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ ﴿٤٥﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿٤٦﴾ وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٧﴾وَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا ۖ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ ﴿٤٨﴾ وَمِنَ اللَّيْلِ فَسَبِّحْهُ وَإِدْبَارَ النُّجُومِ ﴿٤٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الطور].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَأَتَى اللَّـهُ بُنْيَانَهُم مِّنَ الْقَوَاعِدِ فَخَرَّ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّقْفُ مِن فَوْقِهِمْ وَأَتَاهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

وقال الله تعالى:

ويا معشر البشر في مختلف الأقطار كونوا شهداء على أنفسكم، ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور كونوا شهداء على الناس بالنذير لله إني أنذر الكفار بالقرآن العظيم والمعرضين عنه ويريدون الهدى فيما سواه، فأبشّرهم بقنابل نيزكيّة ذكيّة من قبل مرور كوكب العذاب سقر، ودخلتم في عصر العذاب الأكبر فالأكبر، فمنها أعاصيرُ ورياحُ البحر المسجور بريحٍ عاتيةٍ، وزلازلُ السقف المرفوع بزلازلَ مدمرة تأتي بنيانكم من القواعد فيخرّ عليكم السقف على رؤوس من يشاء الله منكم، ونيازك النذير الضحى ذات القدح حين اختراقها غلاف كوكب أرض البشر حتى إذا صارت على بعد أمتارٍ في سماء بعض المدن فتضبح (تنفجر) على رؤوس أهل المدن لعلّهم يكفرون بقول الملحدين ( كوارث الطبيعة ). أفلا تعقلون، إن خالق السماوات والأرض هو المسيطر فكيف إنها تخترق غلافكم الجويّ ألوف الكيلومترات حتى إذا صار بعضها على سماء مدنكم على بعد أمتارٍ فقط ثم يفجّرها الله فوق سماء مدنكم من العذاب الأدنى؟ لعلكم تؤمنون أن الله هو المسيطر على ملكوت السماوات والأرض لينذركم بعذاب النيزك الأكبر؛ ذلكم نيزك القطران لا تذيبه الحرارة العالية، حتى نار كوكب سقر التي تذيب حرارتها الحجارة لا تستطيع أن تذيب كويكب القطران فلو يوضع فيها لقاوم حرارتها وهو فيها، وهو كويكب العذاب المكوّن من قطران خليطٍ من المعادن، مضغوطٍ ضغطاً شديداً بسبب سرعة حركته الخياليّة الالتفافيّة حول نفسه كي تنضغط ذراته في ذاته ضغطاً شديداً، وهو ثقيل الوزن حتى يكون مضاداً للاحتكاك كونه أسرع انطلاقاً في الكويكبات على الإطلاق في الكتاب، إلا ذرات الساعة.

بل أني أحدثكم عن كويكب العذاب الأدهى والأمرّ بين النيازك السماويّة كوني أجد سرعته في محكم الكتاب منطلقاً كسرعة الضوء قبل ارتطامه بالأرض تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

ويقصد الله كلمحٍ بالبصر كسرعة الضوء قبل وصول ارتطامه إلى سطح الأرض ذات الصّدع الأكبر في الكتاب؛ تلكم الولايات المتحدة الأمريكيّة، يحلّ كويكب العذاب أينما يحلّ ترامب وكأنه صاروخٌ حراريٌّ مخصصٌ لترامب ومن على شاكلته من شياطين البشر في أمريكا في البيت الأسود، غير أن ربي أراني أنّ لذلك الكويكب صوتٌ مرعبٌ وغبارٌ لم يحدث مثيله في تاريخ الكرة الأرضيّة على الإطلاق، وكويكب العذاب لقرن الشيطان دونالد ترامب هديّة تليق بمقامه كما يستحق، فبئس الهدية! كون ذلك بسبب الغلّ ونيته المبيّتة ضدّ الله ورسله، ألا وإن دونالد ترامب من المؤمنين الموقنين بالقرآن العظيم أنه من عند الله ربّ العالمين وهو للقرآن العظيم لمن الكارهين، ويعلم أنّ رضوان الله هو الحقّ، فَكَرِه رضوان الله ويتّبع ما يسخط الله، ويريد أن يُطفئ نور الله للعالمين، وبَغى وطغى وتجبّر وعلا في الأرض علواً كبيراً؛ بل يرى أنه لا أشدّ منهم قوة ونسوا أنّ الله أشدّ منهم قوة، فالموت لك يا دونالد ترامب أشرَّ الدواب وشرّاً كبيراً ووبالاً على الشعب الأمريكي المحتل من بعد صعود دونالد ترامب عرش أمريكا فلقد أصبح الشعب الأمريكي والنصارى الأمريكيون محتلّين من قبل دونالد ترامب اليهودي والشعب اليهودي.

ولا أنكر موجة كويكب العذاب الضاربة العظيمة أنها سوف تكون على انتشارٍ واسعٍ بكوكب الأرض العقيمة فلا تخافوا يا معشر المؤمنين الصالحين والتائبين من المسلمين والتائبين من العالم كافة العرب والعجم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا أَمْرُنَا إِلَّا وَاحِدَةٌ كَلَمْحٍ بِالْبَصَرِ ﴿٥٠﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَهْلَكْنَا أَشْيَاعَكُمْ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ﴿٥١﴾}
صدق الله العظيم .

وإني المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أعلن التحدي لك يا أشر الدواب دونالد ترامب، وبارك الله في بوش الأصغر الذي تاب وأناب و يكتم إيمانه، وأعلم من الله ما لا تعلمون، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..