Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Rabi Awal - 14 - 1439 AH
02 – 12– 2017 AD
08:53 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Reminding in Allah's command to the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh thus Al-Sayed Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi and the entire doctrinal parties in the entire Arabian countries

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and all the truthful believers whom they responded to the call of their Lord in every time and place till judgement day, after this..

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So hold fast to that which has been revealed to you; surely you are on the right path.(43) And surely it is a reminder for you and your people, and you will be questioned.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:43-44
{فَاسْتَمْسِكْ بِالَّذِي أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (43) وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ لَّكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ ۖ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ (44)} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And warn your nearest relations,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:214
{وَأَنذِرْ عَشِيرَتَكَ الْأَقْرَبِينَ (214)} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Do they then feel secure from the coming to them of an all-encompassing chastisement from Allah or from the coming to them of the hour suddenly, while they perceive not?(107) Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.(108)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:107-108
{أَفَأَمِنُوا أَن تَأْتِيَهُمْ غَاشِيَةٌ مِّنْ عَذَابِ اللَّهِ أَوْ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ (107) قُلْ هَٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (108)} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:10
{وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِن شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained. And those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, so be not thou of the disputers.(114) And the word of your Lord has been accomplished truly and justly. There is none who can change His words; and He is the Hearer, the Knower.(115) And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah’s way. They follow naught but conjecture, and they only lie.(116) Surely your Lord — He knows best who goes astray from His way, and He knows best the guided ones.(117)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:114-117
{أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ (114) وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ صِدْقًا وَعَدْلًا ۚ لَّا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَاتِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (115) وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ (116) إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ مَن يَضِلُّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ (117)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if two parties of the believers quarrel, make peace between them. Then if one of them does wrong to the other, fight that which does wrong, till it return to Allah’s command. Then, if it returns, make peace between them with justice and act equitably. Surely Allah loves the equitable.(9) The believers are brethren so make peace between your brethren, and keep your duty to Allah that mercy may be had on you.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hujurãt] 49:9-10
{وَإِن طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا ۖ فَإِن بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَىٰ فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّىٰ تَفِيءَ إِلَىٰ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن فَاءَتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (9) إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

Based on it, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I warn first my nearest relation and they are my Arab people starting from Yemen by nullifying the multi doctrinal parties that stormed in the countries so they made great mischief therein and as that in the entire Islamic countries the Arabic and the foreign whom they helped by their ignorance on achieving the global zionist plan to break the Muslims apart and strike the Muslims by the hands of each other by stirring up the doctrinal and sectarianism among them, and that is the global Jewish zionist plan as facilitation for the upcoming Hebrew Jewish spring revolution according to their plan for the occupation of the Middle East as whole, and changing it to a new Middle East, so it would place leaders for the Arab people from the extremist Jews in the party of satan to eliminate the Quran, Islam and the Muslims, and achieving the major state of Jews among the worlds where its center is the Middle East, and Allah set a barrier between them and what they desire by His ways and His power, and they devised plans and Allah, too, had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners. A fulfillment to Allah’s promise in His decisive Book: {They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah will allow nothing save the perfection of His light, though the disbelievers are averse.(32) He it is Who has sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth that He may make it prevail over all religions, though the polytheists are averse.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:32-33
{يُرِيدُونَ أَن يُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى اللَّهُ إِلَّا أَن يُتِمَّ نُورَهُ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ (32) هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

And based on the word of Allah the Most High: {And warn your nearest relations,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:214

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Do they then feel secure from the coming to them of an all-encompassing chastisement from Allah or from the coming to them of the hour suddenly, while they perceive not?(107) Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.(108)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:107-108
{أَفَأَمِنُوا أَن تَأْتِيَهُمْ غَاشِيَةٌ مِّنْ عَذَابِ اللَّهِ أَوْ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ (107) قُلْ هَٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (108)} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

And based on the word of Allah the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:10
{وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِن شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

Verily, I call on Allah to bear witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that I call the party of the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh and the party of Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi who are fighting in Sanaa, and the initiator is the most oppressor as that the comers Reformers’ party whom they desire to enter Sanaa forcefully and their allies in the inside and out, (I urge all) to stopping the fighting between them and to lean for peace entirely to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger which is not contrary to the decisive Book of Allah in order for me to rule between them in all what they differed therein about their religion to end the pluralism of the sectarian parties which stormed at the Yemeni people and the entire Muslim people in the Arab nation in particular. Allah has increased me abundantly over them in knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and never a scholar argue with me from the Quran but I overpowered him. Surely will not and would never solve it the Jewish meditations nor the Muslim mediators, far from, very far… And I challenge in this issue, so you would never find a solution to the case of these wars that stormed in the Arab people and the Islamic only by responding to Allah’s judgement between you in the decisive Book of Allah the grand Quran in the decisive clear messages, non disbelieve in it except the transgressors who turn away from judgement of Allah Lord of the worlds in the decisive Book the grand Quran.

Since thirteen years ago while I call the entire Muslims for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran. Yes, in the year 2011 we saw the Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh raise Allah’s Book the grand Quran by his right-hand calling the reformers to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the Grand Quran, but — O Abdullah Ali Saleh, it is necessary for Allah’s Book the grand Quran to dominate over the entire scholars of the parties by an just Imam selected by Lord of the worlds so He would increase him abundantly in knowledge over the entire scholars of the Muslims so he would be able to shatter the pluralism of the doctrinal and political parties in the religion of Allah which it is planning of satan to cast among you the enmity and hatred, as for the Imam who selected himself as an Imam for you so definitely he would be unjust Imam to himself and his people; in fact, Allah creates and chooses whom He pleases. To choose is not yours. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases. To choose is not theirs. Glory be to Allah and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him)!(68) And your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they proclaim.(69) And He is Allah, there is no God but He! His is the praise in this (life) and the Hereafter; and His is the judgment, and to Him you will be brought back.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:68-70
{وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (68) وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ (69) وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (70)} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

And it is not that you resort for judgement to Allah’s Book so you would interpret it according to your desires and according to fatwas of your scholars that are your tales whom they give you fatwa out of themselves according to what you wish yet they misguided themselves and misguided their nation; in fact, I call on Allah to bear witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah in the earth, I call the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh and his party also his opponent Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi and their opponent the Reformer party and their entire allies to resort for judgement to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to rule between them by what Allah sent down in the decisive grand Quran yet not the judgement of their scholars whom they follow their desires until they ruined you and you became on the brink of a pit of fire.

Anyway, whoever responded to Allah’s judgement in the decisive grand Quran confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:10, surely he has to announce to the worlds his leaning to peace surely that is a response to the call of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni regardless whether Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi or a renewal to Allah’s religion, surely the most important thing with him that he found Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calling out since thirteen years ago for the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran.
{وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِن شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى]

Perhaps the entire believer in Yemen would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, we see you call is the Truth, and what we want to say is if one of the parties in Yemen announced leaning to peace and announced the responding to the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran as a response to the call of the Imam the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and a party leaned yet another rejected, so what can we do the confused believers among the Yemeni people?”.

Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I say: I will indeed be sufficient with Allah’s judgement between you in this issue directly in the word of Allah the Most High: {And if two parties of the believers quarrel, make peace between them. Then if one of them does wrong to the other, fight that which does wrong, till it return to Allah’s command. Then, if it returns, make peace between them with justice and act equitably. Surely Allah loves the equitable.(9) The believers are brethren so make peace between your brethren, and keep your duty to Allah that mercy may be had on you.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hujurãt] 49:9-10
{وَإِن طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا ۖ فَإِن بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَىٰ فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّىٰ تَفِيءَ إِلَىٰ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن فَاءَتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (9) إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

Perhaps another Muslims would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you call the entire Muslims to enter into peace wholly whether the Arab Muslims among themselves or the foreign Muslims (non Arab), so if leaders of the Muslims parties refused entering into peace wholly then what is Allah’s judgement in this issue?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to the entire questioners among the worlds, and I say: I leave the matter and the answer from the Lord to you directly in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, enter into complete peace and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is your open enemy.(208) But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.(209)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:208-209
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (208) فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (209)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

So respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and if you refuse or you trick the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then know that Allah is sufficient to me against you He ward off your evil for me and making me to appear prevailing over you in a night while you are humiliated with disgrace, and whoever announced his pledge of allegiance to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni surely Allah would not increase him but might to his might and He would never remove his kingdom away from him. A fulfillment to Allah’s promise in His decisive Book: {And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I will give you more, and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:7
{وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

As in regard to the person of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, our fatwa with Truth has preceded about the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni since thirteen years ago that he would never lead an army under the banner of a leader of any party even if he was upon the Truth, surely I would never fight under the banner of anyone to the fact I am Al-Mahdi the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah, and it should not be for Allah’s khalifa to be commanded by a servant like him while he is khalifa of Allah; in fact, it is necessary of handing over the leadership to Allah’s khalifa, so keep your duty to Allah, and obey me so you might be shown mercy (by Allah), and if you refuse Allah would make his servant and His khalifa to appear prevailing over you and over the entire leaders of humans while you are humiliated with disgrace.

..O our Allah, I have informed. O our Allah, bear witness, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s servant and His khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?33251

اقتباس المشاركة 274876 من موضوع تذكيرٌ بأمر الله ودعوةٌ إلى الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وكذلك السيد عبد الملك الحوثي وكافة الأحزاب المذهبيّة في كافة الدول العربيّة ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
14 - ربيع الأول - 1439 هـ
02 - 12 - 2017 مـ
08:53 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=274848

تذكيرٌ بأمر الله ودعوةٌ إلى الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وكذلك السيد عبد الملك الحوثي وكافة الأحزاب المذهبيّة في كافة الدول العربيّة

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وسلم وجميع المؤمنين الصادقين الذين استجابوا لدعوة ربّهم في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

فتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَاسْتَمْسِكْ بِالَّذِي أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (43) وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ لَّكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ ۖ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ (44)} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

{أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ (114) وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ صِدْقًا وَعَدْلًا ۚ لَّا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَاتِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (115) وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ (116) إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ مَن يَضِلُّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ (117)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وعليه فإني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أنذر أولاً عشيرتي الأقربين وهم قومي العرب انطلاقاً من اليمن بنفي تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة التي عصفت بالبلاد فأكثروا فيها الفساد وكذلك في كافة الدول الإسلاميّة العربيّة والأعجميّة الذين ساعدوا بجهلٍ منهم على تحقيق نجاح الخطة الصهيونيّة العالميّة لتفكيك المسلمين وضرب المسلمين بأيدي بعضهم بعضاً بتأجيج المذهبيّة والطائفيّة بينهم، وتلك الخطة الصهيونيّة اليهوديّة العالميّة تمهيداً لثورة الربيع العبري اليهوديّ القادمة حسب خطتهم لاحتلال الشرق الأوسط العربي بأسره وتبديله بشرقٍ أوسطيٍّ جديدٍ فيجعل قادة الشعوب العربيّة من اليهود المتطرفين في حزب الشيطان للقضاء على القرآن والإسلام والمسلمين وتحقيق دولة اليهود الكبرى في العالمين مركزها الشرق الأوسط، وحال الله بينهم وما يشتهون بحوله وقوته، ويمكرون ويمكر الله والله خير الماكرين. تصديقاً لوعد الله في محكم كتابه:
{يُرِيدُونَ أَن يُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى اللَّهُ إِلَّا أَن يُتِمَّ نُورَهُ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ (32) هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

وبناء على قول الله تعالى:

وبناء على قول الله تعالى:

فإني أشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أني أدعو حزب الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وحزب عبد الملك الحوثي المقتتلين في صنعاء والبادئ أظلم وكذلك حزب الإصلاحيين القادمون الذين يريدون دخول صنعاء عُنوةً وأولياءهم في الداخل والخارج بوقف الاقتتال فيما بينهم والجنوح للسلم كافةً للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله كي نحكم بينهم في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون في دينهم لإنهاء تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة التي عصفت بالشعب اليماني وكافة شعوب المسلمين في الوطن العربي بالذات. وقد زادني الله عليهم بسطةً في علم البيان الحقّ للقرآن ولن يجادلني عالِمٌ ولا جاهلٌ من القرآن إلا غلبته، ولا ولن تحلها الوساطات اليهوديّة ولا الوسطاء المسلمين، هيهات هيهات... وأتحدى في هذه المسألة، فلن تجدوا حلاً لقضية هذه الحروب التي تعصف بالشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة إلا الاستجابة لحكم الله لنحكم بينكم بمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم بآياتٍ محكماتٍ بيّناتٍ لا يكفر بها إلا الفاسقون المعرضون عن حكم الله ربّ العالمين في محكم كتاب القرآن العظيم.

ومنذ ثلاثة عشر عاماً وأنا أدعو كافة المسلمين للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، ونعم رأينا الرئيس اليمني علي عبد الله صالح في عام 2011 رفع كتاب الله القرآن العظيم في يمينه يدعو الإصلاحيين للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ولكن يا علي عبد الله صالح إنّ كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لا بد أن يهيمن على كافة علماء الأحزاب إمامٌ عادلٌ مصطفًى من ربّ العالمين فيزيده الله بسطةً في العلم على كافة علماء المسلمين حتى يكون قادراً على نسف تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة والسياسية في دين الله التي هي من تخطيط الشيطان ليلقي بينكم العداوة والبغضاء، وأما الإمام الذي يصطفي نفسه لكم إماماً فحتماً يكون إماماً ظالماً لنفسه وشعبه؛ بل الله يخلق ما يشاء ويختار ما كان لكم الخيرة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (68) وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ (69) وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (70)} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

وليس أنكم تحتكمون إلى كتاب الله فتؤولونه على حسب أهوائكم وبحسب فتاوى علمائكم أذنابكم الذين يفتونكم بحسب ما تشتهون من عند أنفسهم وأضلّوا أنفسهم وأضلّوا أمّتهم؛ بل أشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله في الأرض أدعو الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وحزبه وخصمه عبد الملك الحوثي وخصمهم حزب الإصلاح وكافة أوليائهم إلى الاحتكام إلى الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ليحكم بينهم بما أنزل الله في محكم القرآن العظيم وليس حكم علمائكم الذي يتّبعون أهواءكم حتى أردوكم وصرتم على شفا حفرةٍ من النار.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ فمن استجاب لحكم الله في محكم القرآن العظيم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِن شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى]، فعليه أن يعلن جنوحه للسّلم للعالمين ويوضح للعالمين أنّ ذلك استجابة لدعوة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بغض النظر هل ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر أم مجددٌ لدين الله، فأهم شيء لديه هو أنه وجد ناصر محمد اليماني ينادي منذ ثلاثة عشر عاماً لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم.

وربّما يودّ كافة المؤمنين في اليمن أن يقولوا: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني إنا نرى دعوتك هي الحقّ، وما نريد قوله لو أنّ أحد الأحزاب أعلن في اليمن الجنوح للسلم وأعلن الاستجابة لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم استجابةً لدعوة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وجنحت طائفةٌ وأبت الأخرى، فماذا نفعل نحن المؤمنين الحيارى في الشعب اليماني؟".

ومن ثم يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: لسوف أكتفي بحكم الله بينكم في هذه المسألة مباشرةً بقول الله تعالى:

وربّما يودّ مسلمٌ آخر أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، إنك تدعو المسلمين كافةً للدخول في السّلم كافةً سواء المسلمين العرب فيما بينهم أو المسلمين العجم فإذا رفض قادة الأحزاب المسلمين الدخول في السلم كافة فما حكم الله في هذه المسألة؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على كافة السائلين في العالمين وأقول: أترك الأمر والجواب من الربّ إليكم مباشرةً في محكم الكتاب بقول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (208) فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (209)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فاستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وإن أبيتم أو خادعتم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فاعلموا أنّ حسبي الله عليكم كافيني شرّكم ومُظهرني عليكم في ليلةٍ وأنتم صاغرون، ومن أعلن بيعته للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فلن يزده الله إلا عزّاً إلى عزّه ولن ينزع الله منه ملكه. تصديقاً لوعد الله في محكم كتابه:
{وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

وأما بالنسبة لشخص الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ عن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منذ ثلاثة عشر عاماً أنه لن يقود جيشاً تحت راية قائدِ أيّ حزبٍ حتى ولو كان على الحقّ، فلن أقاتل تحت راية أحد كوني خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فلا ينبغي لخليفة الله أن يكون مأموراً من عبدٍ مثله وهو خليفة الله؛ بل لا بدّ من تسليم القيادة لخليفة الله، فاتقوا الله وأطيعون لعلكم تُرحمون، وإن أبيتم أظهر الله عبده وخليفته عليكم وعلى كافة قادات البشر وأنتم صاغرون.

اللهم قد بلغت، اللهم فاشهد، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
عبد الله وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..