Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - 1 - 1439 AH
10 - 10 - 2017 AD
08:24 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Leave the demonstrations and nonsense that do not make any difference

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family..

My beloved best foremost supporters, we are folks following the call of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:108
{قُلْ هَٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف: 108].

Verily, care for spreading the call to the worlds, surely the grand skirmishes has begun against America and what Allah pleased from countries of the disbelievers yet the turn against the Muslims is coming, so make your priority in spreading the call to the worlds upon most certain knowledge from your Lord with the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad by the grand Quran to whom among them wills to go straight (on the right path).

And leave the protests and the nonsense that do not make change; in fact changing the human being is through his heart, so if it got aright then the whole body got aright, so make the people’s heart see (the Truth) through the Quran consequently you make them aright, verily do not make yourselves enter into protests of the parties then you make yourselves fall into suspicions, surely you are not of them in a thing.

By Allah, I do not fear for from the disbelievers but I fear for you from Arabs of the Muslims who are the most in disbelief and hypocrisy, and most disposed not to know the limits of what Allah has sent down (of laws in the Quran), and it is necessary guarding my supporters in every country to get increased, and I do not expose them to danger, surely protests do not make difference yet it only expose them to danger, so understand the wisdom of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, also listen and obey.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

The explanatory-statement is written by Imam Mahdi and issued from the office of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni - Sanaa

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?32771

اقتباس المشاركة 271181 من موضوع ذروا المظاهرات والخزعبلات التي لا تقدم ولا تؤخر ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
20 - 1 - 1439 هـ
10 - 10 - 2017 مـ
08:24 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ـــــــــــــــــــ

ذروا المظاهرات والخزعبلات التي لا تقدم ولا تؤخر ..

بِسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم..
أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، نحن قومٌ متّبعون دعوةَ محمدٍ رسول الله صلى عليه وآله وسلم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{ قُلْ هَٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [يوسف: 108].

فاهتموا بنشر الدعوة للعالمين فقد بدأ التناوش الأكبر على أمريكا ومن يشاء الله من دول الكفار والدور آتٍ على المسلمين، فاهتموا بنشر الدعوة للعالمين على بصيرةٍ من ربّكم ببيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد بالقرآن العظيم لمن شاء منهم أن يستقيم.

وذروا المظاهرات والخزعبلات التي لا تقدّم ولا تؤخّر؛ بل تَغيير الإنسان هو من قلبه فإذا صلح القلب صلح الجسد كله، فبصِّروا قلوب الناس بالقرآن تصلحوهم، فلا تُدخلوا أنفسكم في مظاهرات الأحزاب فتُوقعوا أنفسكم في شبهاتٍ فلستم منهم في شيء.

تالله لا أخشى عليكم من الكافرين ولكني أخشى عليكم من أعراب المسلمين الأشدّ كفراً ونفاقاً والأجدر ألا يعلموا حدود ما أنزل الله، ولا بدّ للحفاظ على أنصاري في كلّ دولةٍ ليزدادوا تكاثراً ولا أعرّضهم للخطر فإن المظاهرات لا تقدّم ولا تؤخّر وإنما تعرّضهم للخطر، فافهموا حكمة المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني واسمعوا وأطيعوا.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

البيان بقلم الإمام المهديّ وصدر من مكتب الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني - صنعاء
اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..