Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - 09 - 1434 AH
14 - 07 - 2013 AD
06:29 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

:Imam Mahdi reminds the believers with the word of Allah the Most High
..{(Quran is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that the possessors of understanding may keep in mind.}
{ كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ }..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets of Allah and His messengers of mankind and jinn also the angels, and upon all Muslims among the former ones and the later ones, and among the upper assembly till judgement day, after this..

Allah the Most High said: {(Quran is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that the possessors of understanding may keep in mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29, in this decisive verse Allah calls you to ponder over the verses of the Book, than He gave fatwa with Truth that would never keep in mind except the possessors of understanding, thus the explanatory-statement of the Imam Mahdi the dominant with the authority of knowledge of the Book, would never would never understand it except the possessors of understanding-minds. What we want from our arriving guests and Truth seekers is to to take a look and read and much ponder over the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi for the grand Quran, and one will find solutions to many of the issues been difficult in regard to him and he never found the answer for it in the books of humans except in the explanatory-statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and other issues as judgement between the disputing ones, so we would say this one is right in so called issue and we say this is false in another issue, and so on without any compliments for courtesy.
{كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:29]

But unfortunately, some of whom they do not think, as soon one hears that Nasser Mohammad say anything in so called issue then he would say: “It is then, Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni follows a so called sect”! Then we say: O man, if you followed the explanatory-statements you would have found the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni contrary to that sect which you claimed that he belongs to it, then it would clear to you that truly Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not belong to a sect or group; in fact an arbitrator between the parties in which they differed therein to the fact Allah sent the Imam Mahdi to unify the rank of the Muslims and to reunite them , also a favor from Allah over you and mercy for the worlds.

O community of Muslims, I fear for you a chastisement of a destructive day. O my beloved scholars of the nation, why you are silent about the Truth, what is your position between Allah’s hands? Why you do not want to follow Allah’s verses in His decisive Book with which the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is debating with you? Have you feared that he is not the Awaited Mahdi? Then we say to you: O those who has sight, keep your duty to Allah surely the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has announced to those who suffer from this satanic whisper to turn him away from following the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that I accept their pledge of allegiance without them write in it their testimony that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi; in fact let him write:
(I pledge my allegiance to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni as an Imam for the Muslims)

As for whom they got certain that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Imam Mahdi, surely those should write their testimony with Truth in their pledge of allegiance
(I bear witness the there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah, and I bear witness that Nasser Mohammad is the Awaited Mahdi supporter to Mohammad)

I hope from my Lord to make every human being wants to follow the Truth to see with certainty so he would take it as a way, and a blessed Ramadan to all Muslims

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=107850

اقتباس المشاركة 107850 من موضوع الإمامُ المهديّ يذكِّر المؤمنين بقول الله تعالى: {كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ}..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركــــة الأصليّة للبيـــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=107839

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
07 - 09 - 1434 هـ
14 - 07 - 2013 مـ
06:29 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمامُ المهديّ يذكِّر المؤمنين بقول الله تعالى:
{ كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ }..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورُسُلِهِ من الإنس والجنّ والملائكة وعلى جميع المسلمين في الأولين والآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

قال الله تعالى:
{كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:29]، وفي هذه الآية المحكمة يدعوكم الله إلى تدبّر آيات الكتاب، ومن ثم أفتى بالحقّ أنّه لن يتذكر إلا أولو الألباب، فكذلك بيان الإمام المهديّ المهيّمن بسلطان علم الكتاب لن يعقله إلا أولو الألباب. وما نريده من ضيوفنا الوافدين الباحثين عن الحقّ هو أن يطّلع ويقرأ ويتدبّر في كثيرٍ من بيان الإمام المهديّ للقرآن العظيم، وسوف يجد حلولاً لكثيرٍ من المسائل كانت معضلةً بالنسبة له وما قط وجد الردّ فيها في كتيبات البشر إلا في بيان الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ومسائل أخرى حَكَمٌ بين المختلفين فنقول هذا على الحقّ في المسألة الفلانية ونقول على هذا باطلٌ في مسألةٍ أخرى، وهكذا دون أي مجاملة.

ولكن للأسف إن بعض الذين لا يتفكّرون فبمجرد أن يسمع أنّ ناصر محمد يقول كذا في المسألة الفلانيّة فمن ثمّ يقول: "إذاً ناصر محمد اليماني يتبع المذهب الفلاني"! ومن ثمّ نقول: يا رجل، لو تابعت البيانات لوجدت الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يخالف تلك الطائفة التي زعمتَ أنّه تابعٌ لها، ومن ثم يتبيّن لك أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني حقاً لا ينتمي إلى مذهبٍ أو فرقةٍ؛ بل حَكَم بين الفرق فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون لكون الله بعث الإمام المهديّ ليوحِّد صفَّ المسلمين ويجمع شملهم، وكذلك فضلٌ من الله عليكم ورحمة للعالمين.

ويا معشر المسلمين إنّي أخاف عليكم عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ، ويا أحبتي علماء الأمّة لماذا أنتم صامتون عن الحقّ، فما هو موقفكم بين يدي الله؟ لماذا لا تريدون اتّباع آيات الله في محكم كتابه الذي يحاجّكم به الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني؟ فهل خشية أن لا يكون هو المهديّ المنتظَر؟ ومن ثم نقول لكم: اتّقوا الله يا أولي الأبصار فقد أعلن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى الذين يعانون من هذا الوسواس الشيطانيّ لِيَردّه عن اتّباع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إنّني قابلُ بيعَتهم دون أن يكتبوا فيها شهادتهم بأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل يكتب:
( أبايع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إماماً للمسلمين )

وأمّا الذين أيقنوا أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو الإمام المهديّ، فأمّا هؤلاء فيكتبون شهادتهم بالحقّ في بيعتهم:
( أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله، وأشهد أن محمداً رسول الله، وأشهد أنّ ناصر محمد هو المهديّ الُمنتظر ناصرَ محمدٍ )

ورجوت من ربّي أن يبصّر كلّ إنسانٍ يريد أن يتّبع الحقّ فيتخذه سبيلاً، ورمضانٌ مباركٌ على جميع المسلمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
ـــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..