Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - 02 - 1431 AH
14 - 02 - 2010 AD
01:04 am
_________

..O the questioner, I would never rule against the group of justice and charity so I do not wrong them a thing

اقتباس المشاركة :
Abdullah supporter of Al-Mahdi
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon our prophet Mohammad and upon His family and His companions altogether, and (I pray) to hasten the appearing of his grand son the twelfth Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, after this.. Previously I read several explanatory-statements for the Imam and perspectives about Al-Houthis, Al-Qaida, Al-Jamaah, Hamas, the shiites and others. For that I want knowing his perspective about the Group of Justice and charity also its leader Abd Al-Salam Yaseen which it depends on the vision and faith and by uprise and the discerning khilafa since long time and nothing was achieved. Is it possible that you are of the supporters of Al-Mahdi at the time of the appearing when Allah pleases
انتهى الاقتباس
..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My questioner brother, indeed the Imam Mahdi is not as like your scholars as soon as the searcher for the Truth ask him and say to him: “What do you think of who say that he is the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni?” instantly you find him giving fatwa and says: “Beware, do not follow him; in fact this (man) is an insolent satan and not the Awaited Mahdi”. Then this scholar wrongs himself because he is not of who possess understanding-minds, he was suppose to say for the questioner: “Bring to us some of the explanatory-statements of this person we may ponder over his call (to find out) whether he call to the Truth and guides to a straight path or he is of the misled and misleading (others) of whom they follow conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth”. But unfortunately, he directly would give fatwa regarding the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni despite he did not ponder even one statement from the statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. O the questioner, since the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not of those who follow the steps of satan indeed I would never rule against the group of justice and charity so I do not wrong them in a thing, and for that if you want us to give you fatwa about them then you have to bring to us what see that they are upon falsehood about them with Truth without wronging, and ask your Lord the steadfastness, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?29385

اقتباس المشاركة 245126 من موضوع فلن أحكم أيها السائل عن جماعة العدل والإحسان حتى لا أظلمهم شيئاً ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
29 - 02 - 1431 هـ
14 - 02 - 2010 مـ
01:04 صباحاً
_________

فلن أحكم أيها السائل عن جماعة العدل والإحسان حتى لا أظلمهم شيئاً

اقتباس المشاركة :
عبد الله ناصر المهدي
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وصلى الله وسلم على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين وعجل ظهور حفيده الامام الثاني عشر محمد ناصر اليماني أما بعد فقد سبق وقرأت للامام عدة بيانات ومواقف من الحوثيين والقاعدة و جماعة حماس والشيعة وغيرهم لذا أريد معرفة موقفه من جماعة العدل والاحسان و زعيمها عبد السلام ياسين التي تعتمد الرؤيا والايمان بالقومة والخلافة الراشدة منذ مدة ولكن شيئا لم يتحقق وهل يمكن أن تكون من أنصار المهدي عند الظهور إن شاء الله
انتهى الاقتباس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أخي السائل إنّ الإمام المهديّ ليس كمثل علمائكم بمجرد ما يسأله باحثٌ عن الحقّ فيقول له: "ماذا ترى فيمن يقول أنه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني؟" فتجده يفتي مُباشرةً ويقول: "فاحذر فلا تتبعه؛ بل هذا شيطانٌ أشِرٌ وليس المهديّ المنتظَر". ومن ثمّ يظلم نفسه هذا العالِم لأنه ليس من أولي الألباب وكان من المفروض أن يقول للسائل: "فاحضر لنا من بيانات هذا الشخص علّنا نتدبّر في دعوته هل يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مُستقيمٍ أم إنّه من الضالين المُضلين من الذين يتّبعون الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً". ولكن للأسف إنه ليفتي مُباشرةً في شأن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني برغم أنه لم يتدبّر ولو بياناً واحداً من بيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني. وبما أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ليس من الذين يتّبعون خطوات الشيطان فلن أحكم أيها السائل عن جماعة العدل والإحسان حتى لا أظلمهم شيئاً، فلا بدّ أن تأتينا بشيءٍ مما يقولون وشيئاً من عقيدتهم في الدين، وليس لدينا الوقت حتى نبحث عن موقعهم فننظر ما يقولون حتى لا نظلمهم شيئاً، ولذلك إن شئت أن نفتيك عنهم فعليك أن تأتينا بما ترى أنهم فيه على ضلالٍ ومن ثمّ نفتيك عن شأنهم بالحقّ من غير ظلمٍ، وسلْ ربك التثبيت، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين.

أخوك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..