الموضوع: Urgent to all humans; an explanatory-statement of the calendar of the lunar year from the decisive grand Quran for the Imam Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Urgent to all humans; an explanatory-statement of the calendar of the lunar year from the decisive grand Quran for the Imam Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

- 1 -
    Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - 12 - 1437 AH
    29 - 09 - 2016 AD
    05:39 pm
    (According to calendar of [Mecca] mother of towns)
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Urgent to all humans; an explanatory-statement of the calendar of the lunar year from the decisive grand Quran for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah, and all the believers in every time and place till Judgement day, after this..

O community of humans, I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I announce to all humans from the decisive Reminder the grand Quran the calendar of the lunar year from the decisive Reminder for the waited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all humans starting from the beginning the month of Safar Al-Asfar, and the lunar years ends with end of month pilgrimage the last for the lunar year; that is the sacred month Muharram end of the lunar year, the fact the number of months with Allah is twelve months in Allah’s Book the grand Quran it begins from the beginning of month Safar Al-Asfar that is the first month for the lunar year in Allah’s Book the grand Quran; it begins from the date 1 / 1 Safar, and the lunar year ends with the ending of the twelfth month with the date of 30 of the sacred month Muharram, and it is the fourth of the sacred months in Allah’s Book the grand Quran.

Indeed that the reason of the Jewish (Al-Nasi) addition (to tamper the number months) is the holding back in their year from themselves to concur the sacred month Muharram to the fact it is the last in the lunar year, in a sense that it is the twelfth month of the year and the fourth of the sacred months, and I bear witness for Allah the One, the Supreme, that this explanatory-statement of mine for this lunar year to all humans Allah made it since He created the heavens and the earth and not a calendar of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and the crescents of the moon for the computation in the decisive Book to all humans; the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not bring a new thing; in fact Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- told you that the lunar year ends with the end of the sacred month Muharram, but scholars of the pulpits from scholars of the Muslims, Jews and Christians turn away from the Reminder as like donkeys were frightened fleeing from a lion. Verily whoever believe in the grand Quran that it is the Truth from Lord of the worlds Allah’s message to the worlds so I say here I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so who is the one that argues with me from the grand Quran but I overcome him with the bridling authority of knowledge to all scholars of Muslims, Christians and Jews, then we say to the altogether? So whoever from the scholars of Muslims, Christians and Jews saw the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upon error then we say to them altogether: Whoever has the weight of an atom of manhood let him come forward to the dialogue with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, a condition; with his True name and picture, let him kindly come with registering his real triple name (his first, his father’s first, and his grandfather’s first names) and his real picture, and for each famous scholar a special section at the front-page of our main website the site of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forums of the Islamic good news, that is in order for all humans gain knowledge upon my dialogue on the worldwide internet without the searcher for the Truth bother himself of registering his name (to log on) in order to be able write the word search for the dialogue of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with the famous scholar so and so; in fact as soon as he opens the link of our site then he finds a section for the scholar so and so on the main page of the site, then he enters the dedicated section for the so and so famous scholar to look for the winner and the defeated, is he Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or the famous scholar so and so? It is prohibited, and we instruct all supporters in various regions none interfering in it or comment with one word between the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and the genius scholar so and so; in fact knight to knight verily this is the horse and this is the court-filed. And i would never draw a sword against him to shed blood; in fact the sword of the bridling authority of knowledge the sharp-edge for the tongues from the decisive Quran, so not a scholar argues with me from the Quran but I overpowered him, even if I overpowered all scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews except one scholar only I overpowered him with 999 issues and he overpowered me with one issue then is he did and he could never do, verily befell upon the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the curse of Allah, angels and the people altogether, and that is not challenge of conceit in fact challenging of the Awaited Imam Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, to the fact I know that i did not forge lies against Allah impersonating the identity of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad whom you are awaiting for him; in fact truly the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that Allah has made in my name the announcement about me and sign of my mission, and Allah did not send the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with new religion, in fact (Nasser Mohammad) = supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah with the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran the dominant over the Torah, the Gospel and the prophetic sunna, and what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran in all of them then know that this narration is forged against Allah and His messenger.

Perhaps one of the Muslims scholars would like to say: “Slow down, slowly.. O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, didn’t you say that you are calling us to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, so where is the True prophetic narration that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- issued fatwa in it that month of Muharram is the twelfth month in the lunar year?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: Didn’t Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- teach you with three sacred consecutive months in the one lunar year, and they are Dhul Qi'dah, Dhul Hijjah and Muharram? And Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- taught you that the number of months with Allah is twelve months, and he said of it three consecutive months Dhul Qi'dah, Dhul Hijjah and Muharram, then you would know that the lunar year would be sealed with the sacred month and does not begin we the sacred month.

Perhaps one of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing would like to say: “O my Imam, we are used to that you bridle them from the decisive grand Quran an utmost bridling”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to the questioners and I say: I only want to uphold the argument against them with what their hearts keep it of Truth from the prophetic narrations then they throw it behind their backs to the fact it concurs with the decisive Quran then they follow all what is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book and the True sunna of His messenger, which means they abandon Allah’s decisive Book and the True sunna of His messenger and they follow narrations of the outcast satan by the tongue of the hypocrites of the Jews whom they were plan by night (writing) other than that he says it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, but scholars of the Muslims each one one of them is as the donkey carries valuable-scrolls in a container on his back but he does not know what he is carrying, with my due respect to all scholars of the Muslims, but this is the bitter reality you can not deny it, and we do not blame against you understanding the allegorical-similar verses of the Book that it does not exceed the ten percent; in fact we blame against you not understanding the decisive clear verses of the Book for the Muslims’ scholars and the average general public of them, understands them every clear Arabic speaking tongue.

Perhaps one of scholars of the Muslims would like to say: “Here you are O — Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you changed the dates and the months altogether! So come and bring to us the manifest proof from the decisive grand Quran that the first month of the lunar year is month Safar, to the fact you claim that the lunar year is sealed by a sacred month”. Then the Awaited Mahdi leaves the reply directly from Allah the One, the Supreme from the decisive Reminder in His word the Most High: {Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months by Allah’s ordinance, since the day when He created the heavens and the earth — of these four are sacred. That is the right religion; so wrong not yourselves therein. And fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together. And know that Allah is with those who keep their duty.(36) (Al-Nasi’o) The insertion (of a month to alter the sacred months) is only an addition in disbelief, whereby those who disbelieve are led astray. They allow it one year and forbid it (another) year, that they may coincide in the number (of months) which Allah has made sacred, and thus make lawful what Allah has forbidden. The evil of their doings is made fair-seeming to them. And Allah guides not the disbelieving people.(37) O you who believe, what (excuse) have you that when it is said to you, Go forth in Allah’s way, you should incline heavily to earth? Are you contented with this world’s life instead of the Hereafter? The provision of this world’s life is but little as compared with the Hereafter.(38) If you go not forth, He will chastise you with a painful chastisement, and bring in your place a people other than you, and you can do Him no harm. And Allah is Possessor of power over all things.(39) If you help him not, Allah certainly helped him when those who disbelieved expelled him — he being the second of the two; when they were both in the cave, when he said to his companion: Grieve not, surely Allah is with us. So Allah sent down His tranquility on him and strengthened him with hosts which you saw not, and made lowest the word of those who disbelieved. And the word of Allah, that is the uppermost. And Allah is Mighty, Wise.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:36-40
    {إِنَّ عدّة الشُّهُورِ عِندَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ مِنْهَا أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ ۚ فَلَا تَظْلِمُوا فِيهِنَّ أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ وَقَاتِلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ كَافَّةً كَمَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ كَافَّةً ۚ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ (36) إِنَّمَا النَّسِيءُ زِيَادَةٌ فِي الْكُفْرِ ۖ يُضَلُّ بِهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُحِلُّونَهُ عَامًا وَيُحَرِّمُونَهُ عَامًا لِّيُوَاطِئُوا عدّة مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ فَيُحِلُّوا مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ ۚ زُيِّنَ لَهُمْ سُوءُ أَعْمَالِهِمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ (37) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَا لَكُمْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَكُمُ انفِرُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ اثَّاقَلْتُمْ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ۚ أَرَضِيتُم بِالْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا مِنَ الْآخِرَةِ ۚ فَمَا مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ (38) إِلَّا تَنفِرُوا يُعَذِّبْكُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا وَيَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ وَلَا تَضُرُّوهُ شَيْئًا ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (39) إِلَّا تَنصُرُوهُ فَقَدْ نَصَرَهُ اللَّهُ إِذْ أَخْرَجَهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ثَانِيَ اثْنَيْنِ إِذْ هُمَا فِي الْغَارِ إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لَا تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَنَا ۖ فَأَنزَلَ اللَّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَيَّدَهُ بِجُنُودٍ لَّمْ تَرَوْهَا وَجَعَلَ كَلِمَةَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا السُّفْلَىٰ ۗ وَكَلِمَةُ اللَّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

Perhaps one of scholars of the Muslims would like to say: “Whom of the polytheists He means?”. Then I say to him the Truth: He means all disputers in Mecca after the immunity whether from the Arab nomads idol worshipers, or satan worshipers from the Jews, or from the Christians worshipers of (Al-Maseeh Esa) the Messiah Jesus and his mother prayer of Allah’s forgiveness upon (Al-Maseeh Esa) the Messiah Jesus son of Maryam and his mother and I salute best salutation, but whom they associated with Allah all whether from the Arab bedouins or from the Christians or from the Jews, verily Allah did not desire to make for them share in Mecca the sacred mosque, while bearing witness to disbelief against themselves by associating with Allah; in fact Allah desires that Mecca the sacred mosque to be absolutely free for the Muslims after the immunity, abiding to Allah’s command in His decisive Book the grand Quran in His word the Most High: {O you who believe, the idolaters are surely unclean, so they shall not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year of theirs. And if you fear poverty, then Allah will enrich you out of His grace, if He please. Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:28.
    Perhaps a questioner would like to say: “And by which month ends the year of immunity?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies for the questioners and I say: Verily the lunar year is twelve months begins with the month Safa Al-Asfar and the lunar year passes with the ending of the sacred month Muharram which after the thirtieth of Muharram and Al-Nasi`o the addition is not but to coincide (to alter) the month of Muharram the seal month for the lunar year in the Book of Allah since created the heavens and the earth.
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَٰذَا ۚ وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (28)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

Perhaps another scholar would like to say: “what is the proof from the decisive Quran by ending their year in Mecca then getting them out after ending that year?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi leaves the answer from the decisive Book directly from Allah the Most High: {A declaration of immunity from Allah and His Messenger to those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement.(1) So go about in the land for four months and know that you cannot escape Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.(2) And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is free from liability to the idolaters, and so is His Messenger. So if you repent, it will be better for you; and if you turn away, then know that you will not escape Allah. And announce painful chastisement to those who disbelieve;(3) Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up anyone against you; so fulfil their agreement to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves those who keep their duty.(4) So when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters, wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(5) And if anyone of the idolaters seek your protection, protect him till he hears the word of Allah, then convey him to his place of safety. This is because they are a people who know not.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:1-6
    {بَرَاءَةٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (1) فَسِيحُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّهِ ۙ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْزِي الْكَافِرِينَ (2) وَأَذَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى النَّاسِ يَوْمَ الحجّ الْأَكْبَرِ أَنَّ اللَّهَ بَرِيءٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ۙ وَرَسُولُهُ ۚ فَإِن تُبْتُمْ فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّهِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (3) إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَنقُصُوكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَمْ يُظَاهِرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ أَحَدًا فَأَتِمُّوا إِلَيْهِمْ عَهْدَهُمْ إِلَىٰ مُدَّتِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ (4) فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (5) وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّىٰ يَسْمَعَ كَلَامَ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ (6)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

Verily look at the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, the idolaters are surely unclean, so they shall not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year of theirs. And if you fear poverty, then Allah will enrich you out of His grace, if He please. Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:28, then look how Allah taught you in His decisive Book that the lunar year is sealed with month of Muharram. And Allah the Most High said: {So when the sacred months have passed,}Truthful Allah the Great, and her you can not and could never flee from your error about the date which you found your ancestors on it, so if you said: “In fact it ends with the month of Dhul Hijjah”. then we uphold the argument against you with Truth and we say: Have the sacred months pass by passing month Dhul Hijja? Didn’t Allah the Most High say: {O you who believe, the idolaters are surely unclean, so they shall not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year of theirs. And if you fear poverty, then Allah will enrich you out of His grace, if He please. Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great?
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَٰذَا ۚ وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (28)} صدق الله العظيم
    {فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ} صدق الله العظيم
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَٰذَا ۚ وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (28)} صدق الله العظيم؟

Thus didn’t Allah the Most High say: {So when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters, wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(5) And if anyone of the idolaters seek your protection, protect him till he hears the word of Allah, then convey him to his place of safety. This is because they are a people who know not.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:5-6?
    {فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (5) وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّىٰ يَسْمَعَ كَلَامَ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ (6)} صدق الله العظيم؟

So who is the one will argue with me about the Quranic calendar since Allah the One, the Supreme originated the heavens and the earth? And here I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni despite your defiance I change you forged dates from yourselves, and I brought you the True date for the lunar year calendar for all humans in the era of sending the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the khalifa of Allah on earth, (whether) you will or refuse verily the decision in not yours nor the selecting to Allah’s khalifa besides Him, O community of Shiites the twelve who are holding fast in book of Bihar Al-Anwar and they left the Quran the Reminder itself behind their backs. And the choice is not yours — O community of Sunnis and Al-Jama`ah who are holding fast with Al-Bukhari book and Muslim and they left the Quran the Reminder itself behind their backs; in fact Allah creates and chooses whom He pleases. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But as to him who repents and believes and does good, maybe he will be among the successful.(67) And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases. To choose is not theirs. Glory be to Allah and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him)!(68) And your Lord knows what their chests conceal and what they proclaim.(69) And He is Allah, there is no God but He! His is the praise in this (life) and the Hereafter; and His is the judgment, and to Him you will be brought back.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:67-70
    {فَأَمَّا مَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَعَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُفْلِحِينَ (67) وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (68) وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ (69) وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (70)} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

But your foolishness that you did not think that the three consecutive months as you know ends with it the lunar year so it seals with the month Muharram, or do you want to enter a year into (another) year? Or do you want to make the year eleven months ends with Dhul Hijjah the third sacred month? So what is wrong with you and what is the matter with you?

In any case I have been patient with you twelve years it ends with the month Muharram which its fore-beginning is Saturday whether you will or refuse, and indeed you will find the night of the complete full-moon — O community of supporters — on the night of Saturday the night of middle of the month Muharram, and it sets concurring to the time of the call with Truth for Fajr prayer as we taught you before setting the nights of full-moon, as that the second full-moon sets the night of the sixteenth at the time of shade dawn of Sunday.

I know and I am aware of what I say, verily how often I have warned you night and day that the sun overtook the moon as ratification condition of the major conditions and a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so you ridiculed me except he on whom my Lord has mercy, and judgement is Allah’s and He is Swiftest in reckoning, and still some of the supporters seduce themselves with the computations of the chastisement, how much I ordered you with what Allah commanded with it His messenger to say in the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: When will this threat be (executed), if you are truthful?(25) Say: The knowledge is with Allah only, and I am only a plain warner.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:25-26
    {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (25) قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ (26)} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

Even if it was near surely do not seduce yourselves with dates from yourselves, and abide with Allah’s command for the fact those who do not use sense to understand definitely will make their ratification in the Truth from their Lord to wait till that day until they see the painful chastisement, to the fact they are as like who said: {And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32
    {وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الحقّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:32].

In fact the sane (wise) human being says:
    “O our Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, verily do not make it blinding our hearts and make us see with it and guide us to the path of rectitude with Your mercy O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy”.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa on earth and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=238652

اقتباس المشاركة 238652 من موضوع عاجل إلى كلّ البشر، بيان تقويم السّنة القمريّة من محكم القرآن العظيم للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ ..

- 1 -

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=238635

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    28 - 12 - 1437 هـ
    29 - 09 - 2016 مـ
    05:39 مساءً
    (حسب تقويم أمّ القرى)
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

عاجل إلى كلّ البشر، بيان تقويم السّنة القمريّة من محكم القرآن العظيم للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أولهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

ويا معشر البشر، إنّي المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أعلن لكافة البشر من محكم الذكر القرآن العظيم تقويم السّنة القمريّة من محكم الذكر للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني لكافة البشر بدْءاً من بدْءِ شهر صفر الأصفار وتنتهي السّنة القمريّة بنهاية شهر الحجّ الأخير للسنة القمريّة ذلكم شهر محرم الحرام نهاية السّنة القمريّة، كون عدّة الشهور عند الله اثنا عشر شهراً في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم تبدأ من بداية شهر صفر الأصفار ذلكم الشهر الأول للسّنة القمريّة في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم؛ تبدأ من تاريخ 1/ 1 صفر وتنتهي السّنة القمريّة بنهاية الشهر الثاني عشر بتاريخ 30 من شهر محرم الحرام، وهو رابع الأشهر الحرم في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم.

ألا وإنّ سبب النسيء اليهوديّ هو التأخير في سنتهم من عند أنفسهم ليوافقوا شهر محرم الحرام كونه الأخير في السّنة القمريّة بمعنى أنّه الشهر الثاني عشر للسنة القمريّة ورابع الأشهر الحرم، وأشهد الله الواحد القهار أنّ بياني هذا للسنة القمريّة لكلّ البشر جعله الله منذ أن خلق السماوات والأرض وليس تقويم المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، وأهلّة القمر للحساب في محكم الكتاب لكافة البشر ولم يأتِ بشيءٍ جديدٍ المهديُّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني؛ بل أخبركم محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم أنّ السّنة القمريّة تنتهي بنهاية شهر محرم الحرام، ولكن علماء المنابر من علماء المسلمين واليهود والنصارى عن التذكرة معرضين كمثل الحُمر المستنفرة فرّت من قسورة، فمن كان يؤمن بالقرآن العظيم أنه الحقّ من ربّ العالمين رسالة الله إلى العالمين فأقول: ها أنا ذا المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني فمن ذا الذي يجادلني من القرآن العظيم إلا غلبته بسلطان العلم الملجم لكافة علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود والناس أجمعين؟ فمن كان يرى الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني على باطلٍ من علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود فمن ثم نقول لهم جميعاً: من كان عنده مثقال ذرةٍ من الرجولة فليتقدم لحوار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، شرط باسمه وصورته الحقّ، فليتفضل بتسجيل اسمه الحقّ الثلاثي وصورته الحقّ، ولكلّ عالمٍ مشهورٍ قِسْمٌ خاصٌّ في واجهة موقعنا الرئيسيّ موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة، وذلك حتى يطّلع على حواري معه كافة البشر في الإنترنت العالميّة دون أن يكلّف نفسه الباحث عن الحقّ من عامة الناس تسجيل اسمه لكي يستطيع أن يكتب كلمة بحثٍ لحوار ناصر محمد اليماني مع العالم المشهور الفلاني؛ بل مجرد ما يفتح رابط موقعنا فمن ثمّ يجد قسم العالِم الفلاني في صفحة الموقع الرئيسيّة، فمن ثم يدخل ذلك القسم المخصص للعالِم الفلاني المشهور لينظر الغالب من المغلوب، فهل هو ناصر محمد اليماني أم العالمِ الفلاني؟ ومحرمٌ.. ونأمر كافة الأنصار في مختلف الأقطار عدم التدخل فيه أو التعليق بكلمةٍ واحدةٍ بين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني والعالِم الفطحول الفلاني؛ بل فارساً لفارسٍ فهذه الفرس وهذا الميدان. ولن أسِلَّ عليه سيف سفك الدم؛ بل سيف سلطان العلم الملجم البتّار للسان من محكم القرآن، فلا يجادلني عالِمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبته، فحتى ولو غلبت كافة علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود إلا عالماً واحداً فقط وغلبته في 999 مسألة وغلبني في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فإن فعل ولن يفعل فقد حلّت على المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين، وليس ذلك تحدي الغرور بل تحدي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ناصر محمد اليماني، كوني أعلم أني لم أفترِ على الله منتحلاً شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد الذي له تنتظرون؛ بل حقاً الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني قد جعل الله في اسمي خبري وراية أمري، ولم يبعث الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني بدينٍ جديدٍ؛ بل ناصراً لمحمدٍ رسول الله بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد المهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل والسُّنة النبويّة، وما خالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم فيهم جميعاً فاعلموا أنّ ذلك حديثٌ مفترى على الله ورسله.

ولربّما يودّ أحد علماء المسلمين أن يقول: "مهلاً مهلاً يا ناصر محمد اليماني، ألم تقل أنك تدعونا للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، فأين الحديث النّبويّ الحقّ الذي يفتي بأنّ محمداً رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم يقول أنّ شهر محرم هو الشهر الثاني عشر في السّنة القمريّة؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: ألم يعلمكم محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم بثلاثة أشهرٍ حُرمٍ متتاليات في السّنة القمريّة الواحدة وهنّ ذو القعدّة وذو الحجّة ومحرم؟ وعلمكم محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم أنّ عدّة الشهور عند الله اثنا عشر شهراً، وقال منها ثلاثةٌ متتالياتٌ ذو القعدّة وذو الحجّة ومحرم، فمن ثمّ تعلمون أنّ السّنة القمريّة تُختم بالشهر الحرام ولا تبدأ بالشهر الحرام.

ولربّما يودّ أحد الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور أن يقول: "يا إمامي، نحن متعوّدون أن تلجمهم من محكم القرآن العظيم إلجاماً". فمن ثمّ يردّ على السائلين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: إنما أريد أن أقيم عليهم الحجّة بما تحفظه قلوبهم من الحقّ من الأحاديث النّبويّة ثم يرمونها وراء ظهورهم كونها تتفق مع محكم القرآن ثمّ يتّبعون كل ما يخالف لمحكم كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، أي يذرون محكم كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ ويتّبعون أحاديث الشيطان الرجيم على لسان المنافقين من اليهود الذين كانوا يُبيّتون حديثاً نبويّاً غير الذي يقوله محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ولكن علماء المسلمين كلّاً منهم كالحمار يحمل الأسفار في وعاءٍ على ظهره ولكنه لا يفهم ماذا يحمل على ظهره، فمثلهم كمثل الذين حملوا التوراة ثمّ لم يحملوها كمثل الحمار يحمل أسفاراً، كون فطاحلة علماء المسلمين يحفظون القرآن عن ظهر قلبٍ ولكنهم لا يفهمون ما يحملون كمثل الحمار يحمل أسفاراً في وعاءٍ على ظهره ولكنه لا يعلم ما يحمل، مع احترامي لكافة علماء المسلمين، ولكن هذه هي الحقيقة المُرّة لا تستطيعون إنكارها، ولا نلوم عليكم فهم آيات الكتاب المتشابهات اللاتي لا يتجاوزن عشرة في المائة؛ بل نلوم عليكم عدم فهم آيات الكتاب المحكمات البيّنات لعلماء المسلمين وعامتهم يفقههنّ كلُّ ذي لسانٍ عربيٍّ مبينٍ.

ولربّما يودّ أحد علماء المسلمين أن يقول: ها أنت يا ناصر محمد اليماني غيّرت التاريخ والشهور جميعاً! فهيّا آتِ لنا بالبرهان المبين من محكم القرآن العظيم أنّ أوّل أشهر السّنة القمريّة هو شهر صفر، كونك تزعم أنّ السّنة القمريّة تُختم بشهر محرمٍ". فمن ثمّ يترك المهديّ المنتظَر الردّ مباشرةً من الله الواحد القهار من محكم الذكر بقوله تعالى: {إِنَّ عدّة الشُّهُورِ عِندَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ مِنْهَا أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ ۚ فَلَا تَظْلِمُوا فِيهِنَّ أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ وَقَاتِلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ كَافَّةً كَمَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ كَافَّةً ۚ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ (36) إِنَّمَا النَّسِيءُ زِيَادَةٌ فِي الْكُفْرِ ۖ يُضَلُّ بِهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُحِلُّونَهُ عَامًا وَيُحَرِّمُونَهُ عَامًا لِّيُوَاطِئُوا عدّة مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ فَيُحِلُّوا مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ ۚ زُيِّنَ لَهُمْ سُوءُ أَعْمَالِهِمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ (37) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَا لَكُمْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَكُمُ انفِرُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ اثَّاقَلْتُمْ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ۚ أَرَضِيتُم بِالْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا مِنَ الْآخِرَةِ ۚ فَمَا مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ (38) إِلَّا تَنفِرُوا يُعَذِّبْكُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا وَيَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ وَلَا تَضُرُّوهُ شَيْئًا ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (39) إِلَّا تَنصُرُوهُ فَقَدْ نَصَرَهُ اللَّهُ إِذْ أَخْرَجَهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ثَانِيَ اثْنَيْنِ إِذْ هُمَا فِي الْغَارِ إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لَا تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَنَا ۖ فَأَنزَلَ اللَّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَيَّدَهُ بِجُنُودٍ لَّمْ تَرَوْهَا وَجَعَلَ كَلِمَةَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا السُّفْلَىٰ ۗ وَكَلِمَةُ اللَّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

ولربّما يودّ أحد علماء المسلمين أن يقول: "وأيّ المشركين يقصد؟". فمن ثمّ أقول له الحقّ: يقصد المشركين كافةً المتخلفين في مكّة من بعد البراءة سواء من الأعراب عبدة الأصنام أو من اليهود عبدة الشيطان أو من النصارى عبدة المسيح عيسى وأمّه صلّى الله على المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمّه وأسلّم تسليماً، ولكن الذين أشركوا بالله كافةً سواء من الأعراب أم من النصارى أم من اليهود لم يرد الله أن يجعل نصيباً لهم في مكّة المسجد الحرام شاهدين على أنفسهم بالشرك بالله؛ بل يريد الله أن تكون مكة المسجد الحرام خالصةً للمسلمين من بعد البراءة تنفيذاً لأمر الله في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم في قوله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَٰذَا ۚ وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (28)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

ولربّما يودّ سائلٌ أن يقول: "وبأيّ شهرٍ ينتهي عام البراءة؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ على السائلين المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: إنّ العام القمريّ اثنا عشر شهراً يبدأ بشهر صفر الأصفار وتنسلخ السّنة القمريّة بانقضاء شهر محرم الحرام أي ثلاثين محرم وما النسيء إلا ليواطئوا شهر محرم خاتم الأشهر للسنّة القمريّة في كتاب الله منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض.

ولربّما يودّ عالِمٌ آخر أن يقول: "وما هو البرهان من محكم القرآن بنهاية عامهم في مكة فمن ثم إخراجهم من بعد انقضاء ذلك العام؟". فمن ثم يترك المهديّ المنتظَر الجواب من محكم الكتاب مباشرةً من الله تعالى: {بَرَاءَةٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (1) فَسِيحُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّهِ ۙ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْزِي الْكَافِرِينَ (2) وَأَذَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى النَّاسِ يَوْمَ الحجّ الْأَكْبَرِ أَنَّ اللَّهَ بَرِيءٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ۙ وَرَسُولُهُ ۚ فَإِن تُبْتُمْ فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّهِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (3) إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَنقُصُوكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَمْ يُظَاهِرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ أَحَدًا فَأَتِمُّوا إِلَيْهِمْ عَهْدَهُمْ إِلَىٰ مُدَّتِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ (4) فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (5) وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّىٰ يَسْمَعَ كَلَامَ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ (6)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَٰذَا ۚ وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (28)} صدق الله العظيم، ثم انظروا كيف علّمكم الله في محكم كتابه أنّ السّنة القمريّة تختم بشهر محرم. وقال الله تعالى: {فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ} صدق الله العظيم، وهنا لا ولن تستطيعوا أن تفرّوا من خطأكم التاريخي الذي وجدتم عليه أسلافكم، فإن قلتم: "بل تنقضي بشهر ذي الحجّة". فمن ثمّ نقيم عليكم الحجّة بالحقّ ونقول: فهل تنسلخ الأشهر الحرم بانسلاخ شهر ذي الحجّة؟ ألم يقل الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَٰذَا ۚ وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (28)} صدق الله العظيم؟

وكذلك ألم يقل الله تعالى: {فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (5) وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّىٰ يَسْمَعَ كَلَامَ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ (6)} صدق الله العظيم؟

فمن ذا الذي يجادلني في التقويم القرآني منذ أن فطر الله الواحد القهار السماوات والأرض؟ وها أنا ذا المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أغيّرُ رغم أنوفكم تاريخكم المزيّف من عند أنفسكم، وآتيناكم بالتاريخ الحقّ لتقويم السّنة القمريّة لكلّ البشر في عصر بعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله في الأرض، شئتم أم أبيتم فليس لكم القرار ولا الاختيار لخليفة الله من دونه يا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر المعتصمين بكتاب بحار الأنوار وتركوا القرآن ذا الذكر وراء ظهورهم، وليس لكم الخيار يا معشر السّنة والجماعة المعتصمين بكتاب البخاري ومسلم وتركوا القرآن ذا الذكر وراء ظهورهم؛ بل الله يخلق ما يشاء ويختار. تصديقا لقول الله تعالى: {فَأَمَّا مَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَعَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُفْلِحِينَ (67) وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (68) وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ (69) وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (70)} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

ولكن غباءكم أنّكم لم تفكّروا أنّ الثلاثة الأشهر المتتاليات كما تعلمون تنقضي بهم السّنة القمريّة فتُختم بشهر محرم، أم تريدون أن تدخلوا سنةً في سنةٍ؟ أم تريدون أن تجعلوا السنة أحدَ عشرَ شهراً تختم بذي الحجّة شهر محرمٍ الثالث؟ فما خطبكم وماذا دهاكم؟

وعلى كل حال لقد صبرت عليكم اثني عشر عاماً تنقضي بشهر محرمٍ الذي غرّته السبت شئتم أم أبيتم، ولسوف تجدون ليلة تمام البدر يا معشر الأنصار ليلة السبت ليلة النصف من شهر محرم، ويغرب موافقاً لميقات النداء بالحقّ لصلاة الفجر كما علّمناكم من قبل عن غروب ليالي الإبدار، وكذلك يغرب القمر البدر الثاني ليلة السادس عشر في ميقات الظلّ فجر الأحد.

وأعلم وأعي ما أقول، فلكم حذّرتكم ليلاً ونهاراً بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر تصديق شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكبر وآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني فاتخذتموني هزواً إلا من رحم ربي، والحكم لله وهو أسرع الحاسبين، ولا يزال بعض الأنصار يفتنون أنفسهم بحسابات العذاب! فلكم أمرتكم بما أمر الله به رسوله أن يقول في قول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (25) قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ (26)} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

حتى ولو كان قريباً فلا تفتنوا أنفسكم بمواعيدٍ من عند أنفسكم، والتزموا بأمر الله كون الذين لا يعقلون حتماً سوف يُنظرون تصديقهم بالحقّ من ربهم إلى ذلك اليوم حتى يروا العذاب الأليم، كونهم كمثل الذين قالوا: {وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الحقّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:32].

بل الإنسان العاقل يقول:
    "اللهم إن كان هذا هو الحقّ من عندك فلا تجعله على قلوبنا عمًى وبصّرنا به وأهدِ قلوبنا إلى سبيل الرشاد برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين".

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    خليفة الله في الأرض عبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي Important, and a command to all supporters who are capable upon informing through the worldwide internet

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - 01 - 1438 AH
    06 - 10 - 2016 AD
    10:28 am
    (According to calendar of [Mecca] mother of towns)
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

Important, and a command to all supporters who are capable upon informing through the worldwide internet

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and all the believers in Allah Lord of the worlds in every time and place till the Judgement day..

O community of the best foremost supporters, we command you in concentrating by informing through this month of yours throughout this lunar day of it in this year of yours 1437, verily it did not end yet; in fact you are still in during the twelfth month of the sacred month Muharram if you believe that the number of months with Allah is twelve months in Allah’s Book on a day He created the heavens and the earth — of these four are sacred it passes by ending the sacred month of Muharram and it begins with Safar Al-Asfar, and we pointed to you before several years that the month of Safar is Safar of Al-Asfar and I could not clarify it to you before its determined decree in the written Book, and I have nothing but your following to the computation of the Hijri year, importantly I call on Allah to witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that you should focus on delivering the explanatory-statement of changing the date of the lunar calendar (to that) in the decisive grand Quran that we wrote it to you since approximately a week ago; in fact the informing should be exclusively on it — throughout this month of yours — for the explanatory-statement of changing the lunar date with Truth. So deliver the message to the websites of Muftis in the global Islamic hometowns of the Arabs and foreign (non Arabs), and to all social pages and the preaching, also to pages of every famous scholar due to the major importance for the explanatory statement of changing the calendar for the Hijri lunar year which the first of it is month of Muharram for the lunar calendar with Truth since Allah created the heavens and the earth and beginning movement of the time-length and the month, also beginning of phases of the moon to know the number of years and the computation, since the beginning of month Safar Al-Asfar for counting the years and the computation in the decisive Book, a remembrance to those possessing understanding-minds, that is Allah’s Book the grand Quran.

Verily we make clear to you since passing the sacred four months then would end past year of the twelve months, and began entering the first lunar year by making Safar the past year beginning of the beginning for the computation of the lunar year with Truth in the decisive Book for the earth’s inside and the outer-side of it, may well be that Allah sends a scholar to defend the basins of religion, that so we explain in details the number of years and the computation, in order to manifest to them only the Jewish (Nasi’o) inserting (extra month) is an addition in disbelief and it is delaying to the Truth, and intended with it falsehood, and that is in order to concur in the computation the number of what Allah made sacred in the one lunar year for the one lunar year, so they would make lawful what Allah forbade in the last month in the one lunar year of twelve months is to be sealed with Muharram, and the Jews do not intend that they return to the Truth in fact an addition in disbelief so they would make lawful what Allah forbade in the sacred month.

So any scholar being famous with authority of knowledge let him come forward for the dialogue thankfully, verily we still have many of the details in the Book to the number of years and the computation with the computation of the moon’s phases we deduce it for you from the decisive Reminder and explain it in details with Allah’s permission; the best teacher and a close friend.

Verily is there a contestant with the sword of knowledge and not sword of spilling blood? And Allah did not send the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to make mischief in the earth and spill blood with injustice without right, so whoever finds in himself the courage from the famous scholars of the Muslims to have dialogue with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni let him come-graciously for the dialogue and not with alias name in fact with his True name and his True picture, surely this is a momentous matter — O community scholars of the Muslims — by announcing the date’s change and determining the months of pilgrimage the sacred four months in Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna.

O community of supporters, know that the month of Ramadan did not change in its place so it is where it is, and only changed in the number but it is the month that is after month of Sha'ban, indeed that the lunar months for the one year are as follows:

1- Month of Safar Al-Asfar
    2- First Rabi
    3- Second Rabi
    4- First Jamad
    5- Second Jamad
    6- Rajab
    7- Sha`ban
    8- Ramadan
    9- Shawwal
    10- Dhul Al-Qi`da
    11- Dhul Hijjah
    12- Muharram

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 239194 من موضوع عاجل إلى كلّ البشر، بيان تقويم السّنة القمريّة من محكم القرآن العظيم للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ ..

- 2 -

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=239185

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    05 - 01 - 1438 هـ
    06 - 10 - 2016 مـ
    10:28 صباحاً
    ( بحسب تقويم أمّ القرى )
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

هامٌ وأمرٌ إلى كافة الأنصار القادرين على التبليغ عبر الإنترنت العالميّة ..

بِسْم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وكافة المؤمنين بالله ربّ العالمين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين..

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار نأمركم بالتركيز بالتبليغ خلال شهركم هذا طوال يومه القمريّ هذا في عامكم هذا 1437، فلم ينقضِ بعد؛ بل لا تزالون في الشهر الثاني عشر شهر محرم الحرام إن كُنتُم تؤمنون أنّ عدّة الشهور عند الله اثنا عشر شهراً في كتاب الله يوم خلق السموات والأرض منها أربعةٌ حرمٌ تنسلخ بانقضاء شهر محرم الحرام وتبدأ بصفر الأصفار، وقد أشرنا لكم قبل بضع سنين أنّ شهر صفرٍ هو صفر الأصفار ولم أستطع بيانه لكم قبل قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور، وليس لي إلا اتّباعكم لحساب السّنة الهجريّة، والمهم أنّي أشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أن تركّزوا على تبليغ بيان تغيير التاريخ التقويم القمريّ في محكم القرآن العظيم الذي كتبناه لكم منذ ما يقارب الأسبوع؛ بل ويكون التبليغ حصرياً عليه طوال شهركم هذا لبيان تغيير التاريخ القمريّ بالحقّ. فبلّغوه إلى موقع كلِّ مفتٍ في الديار الإسلاميّة العالميّة العربيّة والأعجميّة، وإلى كافة الصفحات الاجتماعيّة والدعويّة، وإلى صفحات كلِّ عالِمٍ مشهورٍ نظرا للأهميّة الكبرى لبيان تغيير التقويم للسنة الهجريّة القمريّة التي أولها شهر محرمٍ إلى التقويم القمريّ بالحقّ منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض وبدْءِ حركة الدهر والشهر وبدْءِ منازل القمر لمعرفة عدد السنين والحساب منذ بداية شهر صفر الأصفار لعداد السنين والحساب في محكم الكتاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب، ذلكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم.

فنبيّن لكم منذ انسلاخ الأشهر الحرم الأربعة فينقضي العام الماضي اثني عشر شهراً، وبدأ دخول أول السّنة القمريّة بتصفير العام المنقضي بدْءَ البِدْءِ لحساب السّنة القمريّة بالحقّ في محكم الكتاب لباطن الأرض وظاهرها، عسى أن يبعث الله عالِماً يذود عن حياض الدين، وذلك حتى نفصّل لهم عدد السنين والحساب تفصيلاً، كي يتبين لهم أنّما النسيء اليهودي زيادةٌ في الكفر وهو التأخير إلى الحقّ ويراد به باطلٌ، وذلك كي يوافقوا في الحساب عدّة ما حرّم الله في العام القمريّ الواحد للسنة القمريّة الواحدة، فيحلّوا ما حرّم الله في الشهر الأخير في السنة القمريّة الواحدة اثني عشر شهراً تُختم بشهر محرمِ، ولا يقصدُ اليهودُ أن يعودوا الى الحقّ بل زيادةٌ في الكفر فيحلّوا ما حرّم الله في الشهر الحرام.

فأيّ عالِمٍ مشهورٍ بسلطان العلم فليتقدم للحوار مشكوراً، فلا يزال لدينا الكثير من التفصيل في الكتاب لعدد السنين والحساب بحساب منازل القمر نستنبطه لكم من محكم الذكر ونفصّله تفصيلاً بإذن الله؛ خير معلمٍ وخليل.

فهل من مبارزٍ بسيف سلطان العلم وليس سيف سفك الدم؟ ولم يبعث الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ليفسد في الأرض ويسفك الدماء بظلمٍ بغير الحقّ، فمن كان يجد في نفسه الشجاعة من مشاهير علماء المسلمين لحوار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فليتفضل للحوار وليس باسمٍ مستعارٍ بل باسمه الحقّ وصورته الحقّ، فهذا أمرٌ جللٌ يا معشر علماء المسلمين بإعلان تغيير التاريخ وتحديد أشهر الحجّ الحرم الأربعة في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسّنة النّبويّة الحقّ.

واعلموا يا معشر الأنصار أنّ شهر رمضان لم يتغيّر من مكانه فهو هو، وإنما تغيّر في الرقم ولكنّه الشهر الذي من بعد شعبان، ألا وإنّ الأشهر القمريّة للعام الواحد كما يلي:

1- شهر صفر الأصفار
    2- ربيع أول
    3- ربيع ثاني
    4- جماد أول
    5- جماد ثاني
    6- رجب
    7- شعبان
    8- رمضان
    9- شوال
    10- ذي القعدة
    11- ذي الحجة
    12- محرم

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-05-2019, 07:10 AM
  2. News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 03-02-2019, 01:29 AM
  3. [ فيديو ] News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    بواسطة فاطمه في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-09-2017, 11:50 AM
  4. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 22-10-2016, 12:36 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-08-2015, 10:58 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •