الموضوع: Cautioning and warning from (Al-Qari`ah) disaster, its center in the Middle East, verily Allah has got angry for His Book but you do not fear His chastisement..

النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1
  1. افتراضي Cautioning and warning from (Al-Qari`ah) disaster, its center in the Middle East, verily Allah has got angry for His Book but you do not fear His chastisement..

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    08 - 12 - 1437 AH
    09 - 09 - 2016 AD
    (According to callander of mother of town)
    11:38 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Cautioning and warning from (Al-Qari`ah) disaster, its center in the Middle East, verily Allah has got angry for His Book but you do not fear His chastisement

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	4.jpg 
مشاهدات:	949 
الحجم:	38.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	4558

..In the name of Allah and by Allah, and the good end is for the dutiful whom they do not desire to exalt themselves in the earth nor to make mischief, after this

O community of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before the appearing.. O community of the searchers among all humans, I call on Allah the One, the Supreme, to bear witness that the moon should not be for it to be completed except after passing seven days, and all astronomers verily know that the (first) quarter of the moon has completed at sunset of Thursday which means after ending seven days till sunset of Thursday at the time of the night of Dhul Hijjah the night of Friday after sunset of Thursday , and this Friday is the day of setting of (to Arafat) according to the computation of the phases of the crescent of Dhul Hijjah according to their astronomical knowledge, despite that there is no overtaking (took place) at dawn of Thursday, and has manifest the major astronomical imbalance to all astronomers while they are still in their doubt hesitating until a disaster from the sky afflicts them, or it befalls near by their homes, so keep your duty to Allah.. O community members of the supreme court of the Royal Court and let go your arrogance and announce the setting off to pilgrimage to Mina on this day of ours the blessed Friday, verily do not violate Allah’s command in His decisive Book so you change the timed terms of the counted (appointed) days.

Indeed by Allah, I do not fear for my True supporters in the Kingdom the center of (Al-Qari`ah) disaster, nor I fear for my supporters in Yemen, nor in any country; in fact I fear for the parties a day when their hearts reach the throats from the horror of (Al-Qari`ah) disaster when it will be, also I fear for the fighting parties among the Muslims whom they divided their religion into parties and each party rejoice with what they have, those who their hearts reach the throats; the one who turned away from the call of resorting for judgement to the Reminder (Quran). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and We punish none but the ungrateful one.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:17
    { وَهَلْ نُجَازِي إِلَّا الْكَفُورَ ﴿١٧﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

in regards to Day of Arafat verily it is Saturday, and the day of sacrifice, surely the Truth that I say: indeed it is Sunday; that is the day of sacrifice.. O community of the ones who turn away from the Reminder (Quran). Verily wait, I too with you am of those who wait, and what is made hidden is much greater.. O community of worshipers of the Greatest Bliss, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Allah’s Khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?28351

اقتباس المشاركة 236751 من موضوع تحذيرٌ ونذيرٌ من القارعة مركزها في الشرق الأوسط، فقد غضب الله لكتابه ولكنكم لا تخافون عذابه ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=236743

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

08 - 12 - 1437 هـ
    09 - 09 - 2016 مـ
    ( بحسب تقويم أمّ القرى )
    11:38 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

تحذيرٌ ونذيرٌ من القارعة مركزها في الشرق الأوسط، فقد غضب الله لكتابه ولكنكم لا تخافون عذابه

بِسْم الله وبالله والعاقبة للمتقين الذين لا يريدون علواً في الأرض ولا فساداً، أمّا بعد..
    ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، ويا معشر الباحثين من كلّ البشر، أُشهد الله الواحد القهّار أنّ قمر التّربيع لا ينبغي له أن يكتمل إلا بعد مضي سبعة أيامٍ، وكافة علماء الفلك ليعلمون أنّ قمر التربيع اكتمل عند غروب شمس الخميس أي بعد انقضاء سبعة أيامٍ إلى غروب شمس الخميس فدخلتم في ميقات ليلة الثامن من ذي الحجّة ليلة الجمعة بعد غروب شمس الخميس، وهذا اليوم الجمعة هو يوم النّفير بحسب منازل أهلّة ذي الحجّة حسب علمهم الفلكيّ، برغم أنه يوجد هناك إدراكٌ فجر الخميس، وتبيّن الخلل الفلكي الأكبر لكافة علماء الفلك ولا يزالون في ريبهم يترددون حتى تصيبهم قارعةٌ من السماء أو تحلّ قريباً من ديارهم، فاتقوا الله يا معشر أعضاء المحكمة العليا بالديوان الملكي وتنازلوا عن كِبركم وأعلنوا النّفير للحجّ إلى مِنى يومنا هذا الجمعة المباركة، فلا تخالفوا أمر الله في محكم كتابه فتغيروا مواقيت الأيام المعدودات.

ووالله لا أخشى على أنصاري الحقّ في المملكة مركز القارعة، ولا أخشى على أنصاري في اليمن ولا في أي دولةٍ؛ بل أخشى على الأحزاب يوم تبلغ قلوبهم الحناجر من هول القارعة حين تكون، وأخشى على الأحزاب المتشاكسين في المسلمين الذين فرّقوا دينهم أحزاباً وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون، أولئك هم الذين سوف تبلغ قلوبهم الحناجر؛ المعرضون عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى الذكر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    { وَهَلْ نُجَازِي إِلَّا الْكَفُورَ ﴿١٧﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

وبالنسبة ليوم عرفات فهو يوم السبت، ويوم النحر فالحقّ أقول: إنّه يوم الأحد ذلكم يوم النحر يا معشر المعرضين عن الذكر، فانتظروا إني معكم من المنتظرين، وما خفي كان أعظم يا عبيد النعيم الأعظم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المصغرات المرفقة المصغرات المرفقة اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	planet-x-nibiru-tenth-planet-zackaria-stichen.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	942 
الحجم:	67.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	4411  

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-11-2019, 07:52 PM
  2. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 13-09-2017, 04:17 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-12-2016, 04:03 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0