الموضوع: I seek refuge with Allah the Hearer, the Knower, (away) from the accursed-outcast satan..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي I seek refuge with Allah the Hearer, the Knower, (away) from the accursed-outcast satan..

- 6 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

..I seek refuge with Allah the Hearer, the Knower, (away) from the accursed-outcast satan

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {Those who swear allegiance to thee do but swear allegiance to Allah. The hand of Allah is above their hands. So whoever breaks (his faith), he breaks it only to his soul’s injury. And whoever fulfills his covenant with Allah, He will grant him a mighty reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fatt-h] 48:10
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُبَايِعُونَكَ إِنَّمَا يُبَايِعُونَ اللَّهَ يَدُ اللَّهِ فَوْقَ أَيْدِيهِمْ فَمَنْ نَكَثَ فَإِنَّمَا يَنْكُثُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ وَمَنْ أَوْفَىٰ بِمَا عَاهَدَ عَلَيْهُ اللَّهَ فَسَيُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفتح:١٠].

O community of the best foremost supporters (Al-Ansar), it should not be for you the support (Alnusra) while you do not find that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly (Nasser) the supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and holding fast with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger which is not contrary to the grand Quran, so if i ruled by what Allah sent down then obey me and if I ruled by other than what Allah sent down then there is no obedience for me over you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    { And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the disbelievers.} [Al-Mã´edah] 5:44
    {And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the wrongdoers.} [Al-Mã´edah] 5:45
    {And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the transgressors.} [Al-Mã´edah] 5:47
    Truthful Allah the Great
    {وَمَنْ لَمْ يَحْكُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:٤٤].
    {وَمَنْ لَمْ يَحْكُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:٤٧].
    {وَمَنْ لَمْ يَحْكُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:٤٥].

Peace be upon the best foremost supporters (Al-Ansar) in the era of dialogue before the appearing the cream of the crop of humanity and the best of the creatures, and Allah will purify them an utmost purification, so He would remove from them the impurity from them, and forgive all their sins and to make them reside in an honorable place of residing, and to guide to a straight path, verily my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Only the overall pledge of allegiance is at the ancient House (the Kaaba at Mecca) but the vow of allegiance on my website we made it as honoring for (Al-Ansar) the best foremost supporters of whom they believed in the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran before they see the painful chastisement, verily they are not equal in status of whom they believed and accepted the Truth and supported before the sign of chastisement rather than those of whom they believed and accepted the Truth after that, and my Lord encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge; and I hope from Him to make the Muslims enter in His mercy and guides the people altogether to the straight path, and if Allah pleased He would guide the people altogether, my Lord embraces all things in (His) mercy and knowledge

.Your brother in Allah’s religion the humble for you and mighty over the disbelievers the Imam Nasser Mohammad Musaad Nasser Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4969 من موضوع رضي الله عن المبايعين لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا في العالمين ..

- 6 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

أعوذ بالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُبَايِعُونَكَ إِنَّمَا يُبَايِعُونَ اللَّـهَ يَدُ اللَّـهِ فَوْقَ أَيْدِيهِمْ ۚ فَمَن نَّكَثَ فَإِنَّمَا يَنكُثُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ أَوْفَىٰ بِمَا عَاهَدَ عَلَيْهُ اللَّـهَ فَسَيُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا ﴿١٠} صدق الله العظيم [الفتح].

يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، لا ينبغي لكم النصرة ما لم تجدوا بأنّ ناصرَ محمدٍ اليماني هو حقاً ناصرٌ لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم ومعتصمٌ بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، فإن حكمتُ بما أنزل الله فأطيعوا أمري وإن حكمتُ بغير ما أنزل الله فلا طاعة لي عليكم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَنْ لَمْ يَحْكُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:٤٤].
    {وَمَنْ لَمْ يَحْكُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:٤٥].
    {وَمَنْ لَمْ يَحْكُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:٤٧].

وسلامٌ على الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة، وسوف يطهّرهم الله تطهيراً فيُذهب الرجس عنهم ويغفر لهم جميع ذنوبهم وينزلهم مُنزلاً كريماً ويهديهم صراطاً مستقيماً إنّ ربّي غفورٌ رحيمٌ، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربّ العالمين..

وإنّما المُبايعة الشاملة عند البيت العتيق ولكن قِسْم البيعة في موقعي جعلناه تكريماً للأنصار السابقين الأخيار من الذين صدَّقوا بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم من قبل أن يروا العذاب الأليم؛ فلا يستوون مثلاً من الذين آمنوا وصدّقوا ونصروا من قبل آية العذاب ومن الذين آمنوا وصدّقوا من بعد ذلك، وربّي وسِع كلّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعلماً؛ أرجو منه أن يُدخل المسلمين في رحمته ويهدي الناس أجمعين إلى الصراط المستقيم ولو يشاء الله لهدى الناس جميعاً، وسِع ربّي كلّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعلماً.

أخوكم في دين الله الذليل عليكم العزيز على الكافرين الإمام ناصر محمد مسعد ناصر اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

- 9 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Allah the Most High said: {Those who swear allegiance to you do but swear allegiance to Allah. The hand of Allah is above their hands. So whoever breaks (his faith), he breaks it only to his soul’s injury. And whoever fulfils his covenant with Allah, He will grant him a mighty reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fatt-h] 48:10
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُبَايِعُونَكَ إِنَّمَا يُبَايِعُونَ اللَّهَ يَدُ اللَّهِ فَوْقَ أَيْدِيهِمْ فَمَنْ نَكَثَ فَإِنَّمَا يَنْكُثُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ وَمَنْ أَوْفَىٰ بِمَا عَاهَدَ عَلَيْهُ اللَّهَ فَسَيُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفتح:١٠].

And Allah the Most High said: {Of the believers are men who are true to the covenant they made with Allah; so of them is he who has accomplished his vow, and of them is he who yet waits, and they have not changed in the least}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:23
    {مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ قَضَىٰ نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَنْتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم[الأحزاب:٢٣].

And Allah the Most High said: {O Prophet, when believing women come to you giving you a pledge that they will not associate a thing with Allah, and will not steal, nor commit adultery; nor kill their children, nor bring a calumny which they have forged of themselves, nor disobey you in what is good, accept their pledge, and ask forgiveness for them from Allah. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:12
    {يَا أَيُّهَا النبيّ إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُؤْمِنَاتُ يُبَايِعْنَكَ عَلَىٰ أَنْ لَا يُشْرِكْنَ بِاللَّهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَسْرِقْنَ وَلَا يَزْنِينَ وَلَا يَقْتُلْنَ أَوْلَادَهُنَّ وَلَا يَأْتِينَ بِبُهْتَانٍ يَفْتَرِينَهُ بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِنَّ وَأَرْجُلِهِنَّ وَلَا يَعْصِينَكَ فِي مَعْرُوفٍ فَبَايِعْهُنَّ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُنَّ اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:١٢].

O our Allah, Your servant calls You by the fact of no God except You, and by the fact of Your mercy that you ordained upon YourSelf, and by the fact of the greatness of the bliss of the goodly pleasure of YourSelf (asking You) to make steadfast all those who swore allegiance to your servant of the Muslims that they do not associate with Allah a thing, neither they steal, nor they commit adultery, and not to kill a soul that Allah forbade except for a just cause nor they disobey in doing good the male of them and the female in the era of sending the Awaited Mahdi as you made steadfast those who pledged the allegiance to Your prophet initially with Your mercy O the Most merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah, guide all the Muslims to the path of the bliss of Your goodly pleasure — my Lord — to achieve the goal that You created them for it, O our Allah, verily do not make them distracted with what You created it for them, and You are Most Merciful to Your servant, surely Your promise is ever True and You are the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4972 من موضوع رضي الله عن المبايعين لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا في العالمين ..

- 9 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

بِسْـــــمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيـــــمِ
    قال الله تعالى:
    {
    إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُبَايِعُونَكَ إِنَّمَا يُبَايِعُونَ اللَّـهَ يَدُ اللَّـهِ فَوْقَ أَيْدِيهِمْ ۚ فَمَن نَّكَثَ فَإِنَّمَا يَنكُثُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ أَوْفَىٰ بِمَا عَاهَدَ عَلَيْهُ اللَّـهَ فَسَيُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفتح].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {
    مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّـهَ عَلَيْهِ ۖ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَىٰ نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ ۖ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿٢٣} صدق الله العظيم[الأحزاب].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {
    يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُؤْمِنَاتُ يُبَايِعْنَكَ عَلَىٰ أَن لَّا يُشْرِكْنَ بِاللَّـهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَسْرِقْنَ وَلَا يَزْنِينَ وَلَا يَقْتُلْنَ أَوْلَادَهُنَّ وَلَا يَأْتِينَ بِبُهْتَانٍ يَفْتَرِينَهُ بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِنَّ وَأَرْجُلِهِنَّ وَلَا يَعْصِينَكَ فِي مَعْرُوفٍ ۙفَبَايِعْهُنَّ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُنَّ اللَّـهَ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿١٢} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

اللهم عبدك يدعوك بحقّ لا إله إلا أنت وبحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك أن تثبِّت كافة المبايعين لعبدك من المسلمين على أن لا يشركون بالله شيئاً ولا يسرقون ولا يزنون ولا يقتلون النفس التي حرّم الله إلا بالحقِّ ولا يعصون في معروفٍ ذكَرهم والأنثى في عصر بعث المهديّ المنتظَر كما ثبَّتَّ المبايعين لنبيّك في أوّل هذا الأمر برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، اللهم واهدِ جميع المسلمين إلى صراط نعيم رضوانك ربّي لتحقيق الهدف الذي خلقتهم من أجله،
    اللهم فلا تشغلهم بما خلقته من أجلهم، وأنت أرحم بعبادك من عبدك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Response of Imam Mahdi to this accursed-outcast satan who hinders against the straight path..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-07-2019, 07:53 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-03-2018, 06:58 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 07-08-2016, 12:07 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 23-04-2016, 04:29 PM
  5. And I seek refuge in Allah that I call to disbelief..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 17-07-2015, 12:08 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •