الموضوع: Urgent announcement to all best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing by the empowerment and the manifest conquest..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Urgent announcement to all best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing by the empowerment and the manifest conquest..

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - 10 - 1437 AH
    12 - 07 - 2016 AD
    1:21 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Urgent announcement to all best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing by the empowerment and the manifest conquest

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and all the believers till the day of judgement, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloveds in Allah’s love the best foremost supporters, I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme, there no longer time for the dialogue except a little and there was no way at hand to ward away from the humans the chastisement of who turned away from the Reminder, and I call Allah to witness over you and Allah is sufficient as a witness that the time became very, very, very tight and closer than you can imagine, then I call Allah to witness over you to not waste your time in the dialogue and the empty arguing among yourselves on your pages then you waste the time of publicizing and informing, verily remember the word of Allah the Most High: {And when a party of them said: Why preach you to a people whom Allah would destroy or whom He would chastise with a severe chastisement? They said: To be free from blame before your Lord, and that haply they may guard against evil.} [Al-Aaraf] 7:164
    {وَإِذْ قَالَتْ أُمَّةٌ مِّنْهُمْ لِمَ تَعِظُونَ قَوْمًا اللَّهُ مُهْلِكُهُمْ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُهُمْ عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا قَالُوا مَعْذِرَةً إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} [الأعراف:١٦٤].

O my beloveds in Allah’s pleasure Who there is no God other than Him, indeed the chastisement became imminent while you and them do not know, but do not fear; surely Allah will descend the tranquility into your hearts so He would make hearts of the certain ones of some of you at ease at the time of the event that would shake the hearts of the worlds a great shake and the hearts reaches the throats due to their turning away from the reminder more than a thousand and four hundred years before Allah sends the reminder (the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni), do not think the possessor of knowledge of the Book is ignorant of the day of its appearing! But there is great wisdom for hiding it and in concealing its secret to the fact some of the humans are cows do not think! So if we pinpoint it exactly in the urgent nearby they would have said: “We will wait and see and we would never think and never ponder over the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder until we see; would Allah chastise us or you are of the liars?”. Then we say: “Will you, then, believe in it (only) after it has come to pass ?”.

O my beloveds in Allah’s love, by Allah then by Allah that is the call of the disbelievers whom they said: {..O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.} [Al-Anfal] 8:32, so why your hearts got similar with their hearts — O community of the turned away from the caller to Allah? Isn’t it the Truth is that you should say: “O our Allah if this is indeed the Truth from You, show us the Truth being true and bestow upon us following it before we meet disgrace and shame”?
    {اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} [الأنفال:٣٢]،

O community of humans, I swear by Allah, the Great, Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever between them, Lord of the enormous throne that Allah’s chastisement occurring soon, and how much I wished (from Allah) to send it away from the Muslims, but will befall them what will befall them except few, and there is no power at hand the word of you Lord prove true against the wrongdoers among them that when they are called to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger; lo and behold, all of them turn away ranting in religion while they want power and governing and that is their ultimate goal of knowledge, verily so evil what they wished if they only know! By Allah then by Allah, verily ruling is stress and burden upon the dutiful believers and not joy and happiness until they meet their Lord, so if they found themselves ruled with justice and they do not urge on feeding the needy and lifted the oppression of man from his fellow man and governed with what Allah has sent down of His just laws to prevent oppression of man against his fellow man, he has achieved a great success, and if it was not except their aim is the reaching power ranting in the name of religion, I surely swear by Allah the Great, they would not and never increase the people but oppression over their oppression.

O people! So much I advised you but you do not like the advisers, so where is the escape from Allah the One , the Supreme, O community of who turn away from the Reminder, verily the sun has overtook the moon then the crescent got born before the eclipse so the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent a warning (sign) to the humans before the night precedes before the daylight and near chastisement, so keep your duty to Allah — O community of Muslims, by Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah and I swear by Allah Who there is no God other than Him and none else to be worshiped than Him, that the chastisement is closer than you can imagine, and if my Lord gave me permission I would have pinpointed it out for you by the month, by the day, by the hour, by the minute and by the second according the timing of center of the earth and the universe clock of the sacred mosque that is in Becca (in the honored Mecca), I call Allah to witness, I call Allah to witness, I call Allah to witness, I call Allah to witness that the chastisement became near while you do not care for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni nor you about to make a weight for him, and indeed Allah will send down over you from the sky a sign that your necks would remain bow down from its horror submissive with humiliation to Allah’s khalifa in the earth for the rule with what Allah sent down (of the Book) and you submit fully.

So deliver (on my behalf) this explanatory-statement of mine — O community of supporters, and various statements of the call to respond for the caller to Allah’s judgement to be free from blame before your Lord, and that haply they may guard against evil, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 231212 من موضوع خبرٌ عاجلٌ إلى كافّة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور بالتمكين والفتح المُبين..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=231193

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    07 - 10 - 1437 هـ
    12 - 07 - 2016 مـ
    1:21 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

خبرٌ عاجلٌ إلى كافّة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور بالتمكين والفتح المُبين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم وجميع المؤمنين إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبّتي في الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، وأقسم بالله الواحد القهار لم يعد متسعٌ للحوار إلا قليلاً ولم يكن باليد حيلةً أن نصرِف عن البشر عذاب المعرضين عن الذكر، وأشهد الله عليكم وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّ الوقت صار ضيقاً جداً جداً جداً وأقرب ممّا تتصوّرون، ثمّ أُشهد الله عليكم أن لا تضيّعوا وقتَكم في الحوارات والجدل الفارغ فيما بينكم في صفحاتكم فتضيّعوا وقت النشر والتبليغ، فتذكّروا قول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذْ قَالَتْ أُمَّةٌ مِّنْهُمْ لِمَ تَعِظُونَ قَوْمًا اللَّهُ مُهْلِكُهُمْ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُهُمْ عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا قَالُوا مَعْذِرَةً إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} [الأعراف:١٦٤].

وَيَا أحبتي في الله الذي لا إله غيره، إنّ عذاباً صار وشيكاً وأنتم وهم لا تعلمون، ولكن لا تخافوا فسوف يُنزل الله السّكينةَ في قلوبِكم فيجعل قلوبَ الموقنين منكم مُطمئنّةً وقتَ الحدثِ الذي يُزلزِل قلوبَ العالمين زِلزالاً عظيماً وتبلغ من هولِه القلوب الحناجر نظراً لإعراضهم عن الذِّكر أكثر من ألف وأربعمائة سنةٍ من قبل أن يبعث الله المُذكِّر (المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني)، فلا تظنّوا صاحب علم الكتاب يجهل يوم ظهوره! ولكن لإخفائِه حكمةٌ بالغةٌ في كتمان سرِّهِ كونَ من البشر بقرٌ لا تتفكّر! فَلَو نقوم بتحديده بالضبط في القريب العاجل لقالوا: "سننتظر ونتربّص ولن نتفكّر ولن نتدبّر في البيان الحقّ للذِّكر حتى ننظر أيُعذِّبُنا الله أم كنت من الكاذبين؟". فمن ثم نقول: "أَثم إِذا ما وقع آمَنتُم به؟".

وَيَا أحبتي في الله، فوالله ثم والله إنّ ذلك هو دعاء الكفار الذين قالوا:
    {اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} [الأنفال:٣٢]، فلماذا تشابهت قلوبُكم مع قلوبِهم يا معشر المعرضين عن داعي الله؟ أليس الحقّ هو أن تقولوا: "اللهم إن كان هذا هو الحقّ من عندك فأرنا الحقّ حقّاً وارزقنا اتّباعه من قبل أن نذِلّ ونخزى"؟

وَيَا معشر البشر، أُقسم بالله العظيم ربِّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربِّ العرش العظيم إنّ عذاب الله واقعٌ قريبٌ، ولَكَم تمنّيتُ أن يصرِفَه عن المسلمين ولكن سينالهم ما ينالهم إلا قليلاً، وما باليد حيلة وحقّت على الظالمين منهم كلمة ربِّك إذ يُدعَونَ للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ فإذا جميعُهم معرِضون متشدِّقون بالدِّين وهم يريدون السُّلطة والحُكم وذلك مبلغهُم من العلم، فبئس ما تمنّوا لو كانوا يعلمون! فوالله ثمّ والله إنّ الحُكمَ همٌ وغمٌ على المؤمنين المتّقين وليس فرحاً وسروراً حتى يُلاقوا ربّهم، فإن وجدوا أنفسهم حكموا بالعدل وحضّوا على طعام المسكين ورفعوا ظُلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان وحكموا بما أنزل الله من حدوده الحقّ لمنع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان فقد فازوا فوزاً عظيماً، وأما إذا لم تكن غايتهم إلا البلوغ إلى السُّلطة متشدّقين باسم الدّين فأقسم بالله العظيم لا ولن يزيدوا الناس إلا ظلماً إلى ظلمهم.

ويا قوم! لَكَم نصحتُ لكم ولكنْ لا تُحبّون النّاصحين، فأين المفر من الله الواحد القهّار يا معشر المُعرضين عن الذِّكر، فقد أدركت الشمس القمر فوُلِد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلالاً نذيراً للبشر من قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار وعذاباً قريباً، فاتّقوا الله يا معشر المسلمين، فوالله ثمّ والله ثمّ والله وتالله وأقسم بالله الذي لا إلهَ غيره ولا يُعبد سواه أنّ العذاب أقرب مما تتصوّرون، ولو إذِن لي ربّي لحدّدْته لكم بالشهر وباليوم وبالساعة وبالدقيقة والثانية بحسب ميقات مركز الأرض والكون ساعة المسجد الحرام الذي ببكّة؛ بمكة المكرمة، وأشهد الله ثمّ أشهد الله ثمّ أشهد الله ثمّ أشهد الله أنّ العذاب صار قريباً وأنتم لا تُبالون بالإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ولا تكادون أن تقيموا له وزناً، ولسوف يُنزّلُ اللهُ عليكم من السماء آيةً تظلّ أعناقكم من هولِها خاضعةً لخليفة الله في الأرض للحُكم بما أنزل الله وتُسلِّموا تسليماً.

فبلِّغوا بياني هذا يا معشر الأنصار ومختلف بيانات الدعوة للاستجابة لداعي حُكم الله معذرةً إلى ربِّكم ولعلهم يتّقون، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

Very important statement from Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad AL-Yamani

indeed the chastisement became imminent while you and them do not know,

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-03-2018, 07:33 PM
  2. Urgent to the fasting ones on the day of Arafat from the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-08-2017, 05:09 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 07-03-2016, 09:29 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2016, 05:34 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك