Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 05 - 1437 AH
17 - 02 - 2016 AD
10:32 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..A very important explanatory-statement for every Muslim testifies that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger, and believes in Allah’s Book and the True prophetic sunna

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s messengers Mohammad, and all prophets and messengers, and all the believers in every time and place till the day of judgement, after this..

Surely wait the fulfillment of the explanatory-statements and the uphold of the argument upon the actual reality for the events; Allah’s ratification for the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi who explained in details the events before it occur, is it fulfilled with Truth or it was just analysis of the political analysts by making conjectures about the unseen? Lets us look which of the analysis was more true in word with the Truth by the finest precision rather than the word of conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth for you may keep your duty (to Allah), the fact I know that I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi, the caller to the resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran in the era of differing parties, and since that I know Allah’s sunna in the Book against the turned away from the call of resorting to Allah’s Book surely you will never find alteration in the course of Allah; and you will never find change in the course of Allah. So He made you sects and party to make some of you taste the violence of others, and that is from Allah’s chastisement for you of the third degree as Allah threatened with it those who turn away from the call of resorting for judgement to Allah; to His decisive Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: He has the power to send on you a chastisement from above you or from beneath your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different sects, and make some of you taste the violence of others. See how We repeat the messages that they may understand!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:65, and that is happening to the Muslims when Allah selects for them a possessing knowledge Imam and increased him abundantly in knowledge of the Book.
{قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ (65)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]

I swear by Allah the Great Who gives life to the bones while it is decomposed that Allah will never make reconciliation between the hearts of (who belong to) the parties to solve the case of Yemen and others until they submit to the call to the Truth the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so they come to him willingly accepting and submitting with full submission, so they know that Allah ever achieving His purpose, but most people do not know that Allah plans against them and directs the events with His decree that is made absolute in the written Book so they do not find a way out nor a relief to all the parties except by responding to the call of the Imam Mahdi to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran to nullify the pluralism of sects and parties in Allah’s religion and they submit a full submission, so Allah makes the nation of the Muslims a single nation upon the straight path following Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna which does not violate the decisive grand Quran, so if they did not respond to the True caller surely already preceded our fatwa with Truth from before number of years that Allah will throw you into confusion, (making you) of different sects and parties, then He make some of you taste the violence of others.

As for the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, so by the mind and logic; if Al-Houthis became victorious and established themselves into governing Yemen it would have been the major calamity on the reformers and the Muslims brotherhood and Al-Qaida organisation and upon Ali Abdullah Saleh. Perhaps the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad , why Ali Abdullah Saleh condemned in both cases equally whether the reformers were victorious and whoever is with them for the parties and whether Al-Houthis were victorious, so as well Ali Abdullah Saleh is condemned in both cases? So why O Nasser Mohammad?”. Then we reply to the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh with the answer in the Truth and I say: The fact Allah wants to block all the doors of survival for you and for the family of your house until Allah fulfills the vision of the Imam Mahdi with Truth so you would say to him: “I handed you the leadership, me and the family of my house are in your conscience (your protection)”. In respect to Al-Houthis surely our fatwa preceded in their matter from before number of years while they were still in the mountains Maran that their movement will never end until handing over the leadership to the Awaited Mahdi, but they they do not intend that they are paving the way for Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, in fact preparing for their Mahdi Mohammad Al-Hasan Al-Askari, but Al-Khurasani will be surprised that Al-Yemeni is himself the Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Unfortunately; Al-Houthis are still upon manifest error, and unfortunately; the reformers and the Muslim brotherhood are still upon manifest error, and unfortunately; the king Salman Bin Abdul Aziz and his allies are still upon manifest error, and unfortunately; the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh is still upon manifest error until he hands over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the fact there is no way — for his survival and the family of his household — other than that; in fact no way for survival of Al-Houthis and the reformers and the whole Yemeni people other than handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, because Allah made him able to nullify the pluralism of sects and parties in Allah’s religion and that is with the ruling between them in all what they were differing therein; Sunnis and Shiites and all the parties.

Indeed that the war of Yemen is originally the Awaited Imam Mahdi a sectarian war between the Sunnis and the Shiites and it should not be for the Awaited Imam Mahdi that Allah sends him taking sides with the Shiites or the Sunnis or taking sides with any of whom they divided their religion into sects and parties, surely I call on Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient witness that I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni not of them in a thing altogether compliance to the command of my Lord in His decisive Book in the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:159
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ (159)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

And after the empowerment in Yemen the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will never declare the war on any of the worlds’ countries, the fact the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni strives to achieve the peace between the all people of humans and to achieve peace and the peaceful coexistence between Muslims and disbeliever. Indeed by Allah that if a party in Yemen worshiped cows or stone or the sun or the moon after the empowerment in Yemen I would not declared the war against them; in fact I only call them to the worship to Allah, Him Alone, nor partner for Him, and I raise the argument against them from the True decisive grand Quran from Lord of the worlds, and let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. In compliance to the command of Allah in His decisive Book the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a Fire, an enclosure of which will encompass them. And if they cry for water, they are given water like molten brass, scalding their faces. Evil the drink! And ill the resting-place!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:29. The fact there is no duty for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- nor for the Awaited Mahdi of bringing them to reckoning, in fact our duty is the call to Allah’s path upon sure knowledge from our Lord and their reckoning is up to their Lord and for that made paradise to who believed and amend, also the fire to who disbelieved and turned away, surely our duty is delivering the message and Allah’s is the reckoning. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a Fire, an enclosure of which will encompass them. And if they cry for water, they are given water like molten brass, scalding their faces. Evil the drink! And ill the resting-place!}Truthful Allah the Great
{وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بأس الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا (29)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف]

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Whether We let thee see part of that which We promise them, or cause you to die, thine is but the delivery of the message, and Ours to call (them) to account.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:40. The fact there is no compulsion in religion until the people are believers, do you know why? That’s because Allah would never accept from them their worship to their Lord while they are hating and unwilling until it is from their sincere hearts to their Lord and not of fear from anyone of His servants. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Only he can maintain the Masjeds of Allah who believes in Allah and the Last Day, and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate and fears none but Allah. So these it is who may be of the guided ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:18
{وَإِن مَّا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].
{إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ (18)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

In fact Allah commanded the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to to treat the disbelievers as he treats the believers and to do justice between the two sides when they differ, and to do justice between the two sides in the house of the general-public treasury the global for the humans, so he takes the poor rate Zakat from the wealth of the rich Muslims and takes the taxes from the rich disbelievers, and most certainly the taxes is the same amount of the poor rate (Zakat) charity which we take it from the Muslims, indeed it is for the poor Muslims and the poor disbelievers, and the general public institutions so Allah commanded the Awaited Imam Mahdi the khalifa of Allah in the earth with justice between the Muslim and the disbeliever with equality in doing justice. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {To this then go on inviting, and be steadfast as you are commanded, and follow not their low desires, and say: I believe in what Allah has revealed of the Book, and I am commanded to do justice between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds; and for you your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will gather us together, and to Him is the eventual coming.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoo`arã] 42:15. So they have the right in the general-public house of treasury with justice and in the service projects the house of treasury to the fact the poor rate Zakat of the Muslim and the taxes from the disbeliever is with equal worth and be added altogether to the general house of treasury and the right therein equally for the Muslims and the disbelievers.
{فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:15].

The example of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is as the example of his grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Allah the Most High said: {And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the nations.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:107, so if the humans see the facts of this religion of justice that Allah commanded His prophets and the Imams of the Book and all the Muslims to treat them with kindness and deal with them justly. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah does not forbids you respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8. Surely when the disbelievers see this justice which Allah enjoined the Muslims with showing them kindness and deal with them justly in spite that they are disbelievers, certainly here is the divinely wisdom; so definitely they will say: “Indeed this is truly the religion of mercy from Lord of the worlds with no doubt nor suspicion”.
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:107].
{لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (8)} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة]

Nay and never the Imam Mahdi would fight anyone of the worlds except whom from the disbelievers declared the war against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to prevent the call to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, then here Allah ordered me in fighting him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah does not forbids you respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.(8) Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8-9
{لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (8) إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (9)} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

But unfortunately, those who claim themselves mujahideen for Allah’s cause do not know the foundation in the jihad for Allah’s cause until they alienated the people from Islam and distorted it in the eye of the worlds, the fact Allah did not command you in fighting the disbelievers except who fight you to extinguish the light of Allah and prohibit your call to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so here Allah made lawful for you to fight them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:190. In the meaning of that Allah did not permit for the Muslims except to fight who fight them to prevent the call in their religion to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him. The fact Allah made the freedom for the humans in whatever among themselves, surely no compulsion in religion. and I repeat the fatwa with Truth and I say:
{وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

By Allah Who there is no god other than Him; if a group appeared in Yemen after receiving the leadership then we saw them worshiping the sun and the moon I would never declare the war against them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I am commanded to serve Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience,(11) And I am commanded to be the first of those who submit.(12) Say: I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the chastisement of a grievous day.(13) Say: Allah I serve, being sincere to Him in my obedience.(14) Worship then what you will besides Him. Say: The losers surely are those who lose themselves and their people on the day of Resurrection. Now surely that is the manifest loss!(15) They shall have coverings of fire above them and coverings beneath them. With that Allah makes His servants to fear; so keep your duty to Me, O My servants.(16) And those who eschew the worship of the idols and turn to Allah, for them is good news. So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the men of understanding.(18) He against whom the sentence of chastisement is due — can you save him who is in the Fire?(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:11-19. For that Allah made paradise and hell-fire. Nevertheless, Allah ordered us to uphold the argument against them with Truth and to call them to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, with wisdom and the goodly admonishment, and He Who created them and created the sun and the moon is the One most entitled in the worship; Allah Lord of the worlds, until if we raised the argument against them with the most certain knowledge from Allah surely here the argument is raised against them and their abode is the Fire, the fact that our duty is the deliverance of the message and Allah’s is the reckoning.
{قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ (11) وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (12) قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ (13) قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي (14) فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ (15) لَهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِّنَ النَّارِ وَمِن تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ ۚ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ (16) وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ (17) الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ (18) أَفَمَنْ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ أَفَأَنتَ تُنقِذُ مَن فِي النَّارِ (19)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر]

Allah did not command you in killing a disbeliever with the pretext of his disbelief, {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}, who issued fatwa to you with this? Surely no compulsion in Allah’s religion. Indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, surely I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord I would never forsake a disbeliever who did not fight me in Allah’s religion, and certainly I will be kind to him and do justice for him and I will treat him as I treat the best foremost supporters of respect and the goodly manners, because I know that the reaction of the disbeliever because of the justice, ethics and respect it will make them get convinced from their sincere hearts that this is indeed the True religion and justice from Lord of the worlds.

As that I show him the enmity and hatred while he is not an enemy to Allah and only he is just a disbeliever in what Allah sent down (of revelations) nonetheless he does not make enmity to whom he believed in Allah, so when he see the goodly treatment and justice, here he gets convinced that this religion is must be sent from Lord of the worlds, then he says: “I bear witness that no God But Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah, and I am a believer in this grand Quran which commands with justice and kindness even with the disbelievers in the Quran”. Surely her you convince the people with the religion of Islam that it is truly a religion of mercy to the worlds. As for when they see you compelling them with the pretext of their disbelief in the grand Quran despite they did not fight your call; surely by Allah Whom no God other than Him you do not increase them but disbelief with the grand Quran nor you can guide them to the Truth ever, have you forgot Allah’s command to you in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the best manner. Surely your Lord knows best him who strays from His path, and He knows best those who go aright.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:125. Or you see that you will guide them when you explode over them with the explosive belts and you explode their dancing places? Far from, very far! By Allah surely you will not increase them but enmity and hatred to the religion of mercy for the worlds.
{ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ (125)} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

But the great calamity is when they see you community of Muslims spilling the blood of each other, surely here Allah’s enemies of satans among the jinn and mankind would say to them: “Don’t you see the Muslims what they do to each other in spite that they are Muslims? Let alone if their khilafa is achieved over the worlds, what will they do to you then and you are disbelievers?”. So here repel the worlds from the conviction in Islam Allah’s religion, also the aversion from learning and understanding the Quran, and they will see you upon manifest error.

I asked you by Allah the Great Who made your minds to submit to this True statement that you declare the cease of the war among you, so you respond to the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in resorting for judgement to Allah’s religion to nullify the pluralism of parties and sects in Allah’s religion, so we return you to the first method of prophet-hood on what was upon it Mohammad messenger of Allah and those with him are firm of heart against the disbelievers whom they fight them in their religion, and compassionate among themselves, but unfortunately the disbelievers according to you are equal! By Allah, they are not equal the disbelievers in the grand Quran than whom they have enmity to Allah and His messages and they desire to extinguish Allah’s light, but many of the disbelievers joined to fight Islam and the Muslims with the disbelievers from Allah’s enemies to the fact they scared them and said: “Don’t you see what the Muslims do to each other despite that they all bear witness that no God but Allah and that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah, and altogether they believe in the Quran? So what do you think if their khilafa in the worlds is achieved? So how then they will do to whom does not bear witness that no God but Allah and bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah, nor believe in the Quran? What will they do to him?”. Indeed, by Allah Who no God other than Him you surely terrorized the worlds with what you do it to each other of bloodshed, murder and crucifixion by severing the heads of each other, so do you see yourselves callers to the Truth? While Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is he who calls you to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna (but) you see him upon manifest error!! Surely the judgement is Allah’s and He is the swiftest of all reckoners.

Indeed, by Allah Who no God other than Him, all the Muslims and the disbelievers will not find a way out from this sedition which caused it whom they say against Allah what they do not know and the forgers of lies against Allah and His messenger unless they comply to the judgement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in all what they differed therein, and they have a condition upon the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he only devise for them Allah’s judgement between them in all what they differed herein in their religion so he brings it to them from the decisive grand Quran with a condition that the verse is decisive and clear to the scholars of the nation and the general Muslims, which is clear to everyone with a clear Arabic tongue equally whether he is an Arab or non Arab, so this is between me and you, and the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not have except Allah said, and His messenger said. And I did not come to you with new revelation even one word, so if I said to you one word in Allah’s religion did not come down upon Mohammad messenger of Allah in the Book and the True prophetic sunna then I am not the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad.

O nation of Islam, Allah has made the news of the Awaited Mahdi came to you in his name (Nasser Mohammad) ratification to the True prophetic narration in regarding the reference to the name Mohammad that it is compatible in the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, the fact coinciding is not the full-matching as you falsify; in fact the coinciding is compatibility, which means the name Mohammad concur in the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad. And in that prophetic narration a far reaching wisdom to the fact Allah would never send the Awaited Imam Mahdi with new religion after the seal of the prophets and messengers; in fact Allah sends the Awaited Nasser Mohammad which is a supporter to what came down upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. For that I say to you; I do not have a new revelation except Allah said, and His messenger said. So till when the turning away from the call that your minds bowed and submitted for it that it is the Truth? Then you do not follow your minds which does not blind from seeing the Truth, so are you Muslims believing in what sent down upon the seal of the prophets and messengers; Mohammad messenger of Allah that is the Quran and the True prophetic sunna which does not violate the decisive grand Quran? Answer the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger with a condition that you refer the prophetic narrations to the decisive grand Quran and whichever of it came contrary to what Allah sent down of revelations in the decisive grand Quran surely that is a forged narration in the prophetic sunna and it is not from Allah and His messenger, and that is between me and you.

O community of the best foremost supporters, deliver this explanatory-statement through the global internet and the whole Islamic sites and the social-media pages, facebook, whatsapp and copy, print and distribute it to your relatives, friend and your acquaintances, except the publication of it in the public streets so as not to put yourselves in suspicion under such security conditions experienced by the country's Muslims and unbelievers; but the focus is on this explanatory-statement in publishing it and delivering it to guide with it many folks, and of them who waits would Ali Abdullah Saleh handover the leadership to Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? Then we reply to him with Truth and I say: I surely know that I did not forge a lie against Allah, and Allah’s curse is on the liars against their Lord, because in handing over the leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh to the Imam Mahdi is more than seven visions from Lord of the worlds that he will shut the doors in front of Ali Abdullah Saleh until he does not find a way to his safety and the family of his household except that he handover the leadership to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, although he was not of the certain ones yet that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi, so he is not denying nor believing, and many other than him of the parties; not denying nor believing. Then we reply to the with Truth and say: Is it that you do not want to believe until you see the painful chastisement? Surely Allah by no means fails in His promise and the (good) end is for the dutiful. We only want for you the survival and not the perishment. Goodly patience. Although the age of the Mahdi-ship call reached the beginning of the twelfth year and many of the Muslims are still turning away from the call to follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna which is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran except whom my Lord has mercy of the best foremost supporters.

At the end of this statement of mine, I announce the challenge to the king Salman bin Abdul Aziz family of Saud, and I announce the challenge to leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, and I announce the challenge to Mr. Abdul-Malik Al-Houthi, and all reformers and the Houthis, and to all parties in Yemen and other than Yemen to find a way out for them other than the acknowledgement in Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni an Imam to the Muslims, and whoever acknowledged in the status of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he call to the Truth and guides to a straight path and gave his pledge of allegiance in the section of allegiance at our website, then necessary upon the Imam Mahdi to reward his good with the goodness, and to establish him on his kingdom and increase his might more power, is the reward of goodness nothing but goodness? And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25815

اقتباس المشاركة 217187 من موضوع بيانٌ هامٌ جداً لكل مسلمٍ يشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأنّ محمداً رسول الله ويؤمن بكتاب الله والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=217170

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
08 - 05 - 1437 هـ
17 - 02 - 2016 مـ
10:32 صباحاً

بيانٌ هامٌ جداً لكل مسلمٍ يشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأنّ محمداً رسول الله ويؤمن بكتاب الله والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وكافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..
فانتظروا تصديق البيان وإقامة الحجّة على الواقع الحقيقي للأحداث تصديقاً من الله لبيانات الإمام المهديّ الذي فصّل الأحداث تفصيلاً من قبل حدوثها، فهل تحقّقت بالحقّ، أم إنّها كانت مجرد تحليلاتٍ سياسيّةٍ رجماً بالغيب كمثل تحليلات المحللين السياسيّين بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً؟ فلننظر أيّ التحليلات كانت أصدق قيلاً بالحقّ بدقةٍ متناهيّةٍ عن قول الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً لعلكم تتّقون، كوني أعلم أنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الداعي للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم في عصر اختلاف الأحزاب، وبما أنّي أعلم سنّة الله في الكتاب على المعرضين عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله فلن تجدوا لسنّة الله تبديلاً ولن تجدوا لسنّة الله تحويلًا فجعلكم شيعاً وأحزاباً ليذيق بعضكم بأس بعضٍ وذلكم من عذاب الله من الدرجة الثالثة كما توعّد به اللهُ المعرضين عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى الله لمحكم كتابه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ (65)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]، وذلك يحدث للمسلمين حين يصطفي الله لهم إماماً عليماً ويزيده بسطةً في علم الكتاب.

وأقسم بالله العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميمٌ أنّ الله لن يُوفِّق بين قلوب الأحزاب لحلّ قضية اليمن وغيرها حتى يُسلِّموا لداعي الحقّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فيُذعِنوا إليه ويسلّموا تسليماً حتى يعلموا أنّ الله بالغٌ أمره، ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون بأنّ الله يمكر ضدّهم ويسيّر الأحداث بقدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور حتى لا يجدوا مخرجاً ولا فرجاً لجميع الأحزاب إلا الاستجابة لدعوة الإمام المهديّ للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنفي التعدديّة المذهبيّة والحزبيّة في دين الله ويسلّموا تسليماً حتى يجعل أمّة المسلمين أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ متّبعين كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، فإذا لم يستجيبوا لداعي الحقّ فسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ من قبل عددٍ من السنين بأنّ الله سوف يلبسكم شيعاً وأحزاباً فيذيق بعضكم بأس بعضٍ.

وبالنسبة للزعيم علي عبد الله صالح ، فبالعقل والمنطق فإن انتصر الحوثيّون وتمكّنوا من حكم اليمن كانت طامّةً كبرى على الإصلاحيين والإخوان المسلمين وتنظيم القاعدة وعلى الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح، ولئن انتصر الإصلاحيّون ومن معهم من الأحزاب وتمكّنوا من حكم اليمن كانت الطامة الكبرى على الحوثيّين وعلى الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح. ولربّما يودّ الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، ولماذا علي عبد الله صالح منكوبٌ في كلتا الحالتين سواء انتصر الإصلاحيّون ومن معهم من الأحزاب وسواء انتصر الحوثيّون، فكذلك علي عبد الله صالح منكوبٌ في كلتا الحالتين؟ فلماذا يا ناصر محمد؟". فمن ثمّ نردّ على الزعيم على عبد الله صالح بالجواب بالحقّ وأقول: كون الله يريد أن يسدّ جميع أبواب النجاة لك ولآل بيتك حتى يصدُق الله رؤيا الإمام المهديّ بالحقّ فتقول له: "سلّمتك القيادة، وأنا وآل بيتي في ذمّتك".

وبالنسبة للحوثيين فسبقت فتوانا في شأنهم من قبل عديد من السنين وهم لا يزالون في جبال مران أنّ حركتهم لن تنتهي حتى يتمّ تسليم القيادة للإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ولكنّهم لا يقصدون أنهم يُمهّدون لناصر محمد اليماني بل تمهيداً لمهديّهم محمد بن الحسن العسكري، ولكن الخراساني سوف يتفاجأ أنّ اليماني هو ذاته المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

وللأسف لا يزال الحوثيّون على ضلالٍ مبينٍ، وللأسف لا يزال الإصلاحيّون والإخوان المسلمين على ضلالٍ مبينٍ، وللأسف لا يزال الملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز وحلفاؤه على ضلالٍ مبينٍ، وللأسف لا يزال كافة المسلمين الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وأحزاباً على ضلالٍ مبينٍ، وللأسف لا يزال الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح على ضلالٍ مبينٍ حتى يُسلّم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كونه لا سبيل لنجاته وأهل بيته غير ذلك؛ بل لا سبيل لنجاة الحوثيين والإصلاحيين وللشعب اليماني بأسره غير تسليم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لأنّ الله جعله قادراً على نفيّ التعدديّة المذهبيّة والحزبيّة في دين الله وذلك بالحكم بينهم في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون سنّةً وشيعةً وكافة الأحزاب.

ألا وإنّ حرب اليمن هي أصلاً حربٌ مذهبيّةٌ بين السُّنة والشيعة ولا ينبغي للإمام المهديّ المنتظَر أن يبعثه الله متحزّباً مع الشيعة أو السّنة أو متحزّباً مع أيٍّ من الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وأحزاباً، فأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أني المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني لستُ منهم في شيء جميعاً تنفيذاً لأمر ربّي في محكم كتابه في القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ (159)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ومن بعد التمكين في اليمن لن يعلن الحربَ الإمامُ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على أيٍّ من دول العالمين كون الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربكم ناصر محمد اليماني يسعى إلى تحقيق السلام بين المسلمين وإلى تحقيق السلام بين كافة شعوب البشر وإلى تحقيق السلام والتعايش السلمي بين المسلم والكافر. ألا والله لو أنّ طائفةً في اليمن عبدوا البقر أو الحجر أو الشمس أو القمر بعد التمكين في اليمن لما أعلنت الحرب عليهم؛ بل فقط أدعوهم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وأقيم الحجّة عليهم من محكم القرآن العظيم الحقّ من ربّ العالمين، ومن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر. تنفيذاً لأمر الله في محكم كتابه في محكم القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى: {وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بأس الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا (29)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف]. كون ليس على محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم حسابهم ولا على المهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل علينا الدعوة إلى سبيل الله على بصيرةٍ من ربنا وحسابهم على ربهم ولذلك جعل جنةً لمن آمن وأصلح وناراً لمن كفر وأعرض فعلينا البلاغ وعلى الله الحساب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بأس الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا (29)} صدق الله العظيم .

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِن مَّا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد]. كونه لا إكراه في دين الله حتى يكون الناس مؤمنين، فهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّ الله لن يتقبّل منهم عبادتهم لربّهم وهم كارهون حتى تكون من خالص قلوبهم لربّهم وليست خشيةً من أحدٍ من عباده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ (18)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

بل أمر الله الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أن يعامل الكافرين كما يعامل المؤمنين ويعدل بين الطرفين حين يختلفون، ويعدل بين الطرفين في بيت المال العام العالميّ للبشر، فيأخذ الزكاة من أموال أغنياء المسلمين ويأخذ الجزيّة من أغنياء الكافرين، ألا وإنّ الجزيّة هي بنفس قدر الزكاة التي نأخذها من المسلم، ألا وإنّها للفقراء المسلمين وفقراء الكافرين والمنشآت العامة فأمر الله الإمام المهديّ خليفة الله في الأرض بالعدل بين المسلم والكافر بالسويّة بالعدل. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:15]. فلهم الحقّ سواء في بيت المال العام بالعدل وفي المشاريع الخدميّة من بيت المال كون زكاة المسلم والجزيّة من الكافر هي بقدرٍ متساوٍ وتضاف جميعاً إلى بيت المال العام وللمسلمين والكافرين الحقّ فيه سواء.

ومثل الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد كمثل جدّه محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم. قال الله تعالى: {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:107]. حتى إذا يشاهد البشر حقائق هذا الدين العدل الذي أمر الله أنبياءه وأئمة الكتاب وجميع المسلمين أن يبرّوا الكافرين ويقسطوا إليهم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (8)} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة]؛ فحين يرى الكفّار هذا العدل الذي أوصى الله المسلمين ببرّهم وأن يقسطوا إليهم بالعدل برغم أنهم كافرون فهنا الحكمة الربانيّة فحتماً سوف يقولون: "إن لهذا لهو حقاً دين الرحمة من ربّ العالمين لا شك ولا ريب".

ولا ولن يقاتل الإمام المهديّ أحداً من العالمين إلا من أعلن الحرب من الكافرين على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ليمنع الدعوة إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له فهنا أمرني الله بقتاله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (8) إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (9)} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

ولكن للأسف فإنّ من يزعمون أنفسهم مجاهدين في سبيل الله لا يعلمون الأسس في الجهاد في سبيل الله حتى نفّروا الناس عن الإسلام وشوّهوه في نظر العالمين كون الله لم يأمركم بقتال الكافرين إلا الذين يقاتلونكم ليطفئوا نور الله ويمنعوا دعوتكم إلى عبادة الله وحدة لا شريك له، فهنا أحلّ الله لكم قتالهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]. بمعنى أنّ الله لم يأذن للمسلمين إلا بقتال من يقاتلهم لمنع الدعوة في دينهم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له كون الله جعل الحريّة للبشر فيما بينهم فلا إكراه في الدين.

وأكرر الفتوى بالحقّ وأقول:
والله الذي لا إله غيره لو ظهرت طائفةٌ في اليمن من بعد استلام القيادة فرأيناهم يعبدون الشمس والقمر لما أعلنت الحرب عليهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ (11) وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (12) قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ (13) قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي (14) فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ (15) لَهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِّنَ النَّارِ وَمِن تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ ۚ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ (16) وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ (17) الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ (18) أَفَمَنْ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ أَفَأَنتَ تُنقِذُ مَن فِي النَّارِ (19)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر]. ولذلك جعل الله جنةً وناراً، غير أنّ الله أمرنا أن نقيم الحجّة عليهم بالحقّ وندعوهم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له بالحكمة والموعظة الحسنة وأنّ الذي خلقهم وخلق الشمس والقمر هو الأحقّ بالعبادة الله ربّ العالمين، حتى إذا أقمنا الحجّة عليهم بالبصيرة من الله فهنا أقيمت الحجّة عليهم ومأواهم النار، كون علينا البلاغ وعلى الله الحساب. ولم يأمركم الله بقتل كافرٍ بحجّة كفره، قل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين، فمن أفتاكم بهذا؟! فلا إكراه في دين الله.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره أنّني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربكم لن أهجر كافراً لم يحاربني في دين الله، وأني سأبرّه وأقسط إليه وأعامله كما أعامل الأنصار السابقين الأخيار من الاحترام والأخلاق الحسنة، لأنّي أعلم أنّ ردة فعل الكفار بسبب العدل والأخلاق والاحترام سوف تجعلهم يقتنعون من خالص قلوبهم انّ هذا لهو الدين الحقّ والعدل من ربّ العالمين، وأما أن أظهر له العداوة والبغضاء وهو ليس عدواً لله وإنّما كافرٌ فقط بما أنزل الله غير أنّه لا يعادي من آمن بالله، فحين يرى المعاملة الحسنة والعدل هنا يقتنع أنّ هذا الدين لا بدّ أنّه مُنزّل من ربّ العالمين، فمن ثم يقول: "أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أنّ محمد رسول الله ومؤمنّ بهذا القرآن العظيم الذي يأمر بالعدل والإحسان حتى مع الكافرين بالقرآن". فهنا تقنعوا الناس بدين الإسلام أنه حقاً دين الرحمة للعالمين.

وأما حين يرونكم تكرهونهم بحجّة كفرهم بالقرآن العظيم برغم أنهم لم يحاربوا دعوتكم فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لا تزيدونهم إلا كفراً بالقرآن العظيم ولا تهدونهم إلى الحقّ أبداً، فهل نسيتم أمر الله إليكم في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى: {ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ (125)} صدق الله العظيم [النحل]. أم ترون أنكم سوف تهدونهم حين تتفجّرون عليهم بالأحزمة الناسفة وتفجّرون مراقصهم؟ هيهات هيهات! فوالله لا تزيدونهم إلا عداوةً وبغضاء لدين الرحمة للعالمين.

ولكن الطامة الكبرى حين يرونكم معشر المسلمين تسفكون دماء بعضكم بعضاً، فهنا يقول لهم أعداء الله من شياطين الجنّ والإنس: "ألا ترون المسلمين كيف يفعلون ببعضهم بعضاً برغم أنهم مسلمون؟ فما بالكم لو تتحقّق خلافتهم على العالمين، فماذا سوف يفعلون بكم وأنتم كافرون؟". فهنا تنفّرون العالمين عن الاقتناع بدين الله الإسلام، والنفور أيضاً عن تعلّم وفهم القرآن، ويرونكم على ضلالٍ مبينٍ.

وسألتكم بالله العظيم الذي أخضع عقولكم لهذا البيان الحقّ أن تعلنوا إيقاف الحرب بينكم فتستجيبوا لدعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني للاحتكام إلى دين الله لنفي التعدديّة الحزبيّة والمذهبيّة في دين الله، فنعيدكم إلى منهاج النّبوة الأولى على ما كان عليه محمد رسول الله والذين معه أشدّاء على الكفار الذين يحاربونهم في دينهم رحماء بينهم، ولكن للأسف فإنّ الكافرين عندكم سواء! فوالله لا يستوي الكفار بالقرآن العظيم ممن يعادون الله ورسالته ويريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله، ولكنّ كثير من الكافرين انضمّوا لحرب الإسلام والمسلمين مع الكفار من أعداء الله كونهم خوّفوهم وقالوا: "ألا ترون ما يفعل المسلمون ببعضهم بعضاً برغم أنّهم جميعاً يشهدون أنّ لا إله إلا الله وأنّ محمداً رسول الله ويؤمنون جميعاً بالقرآن؟ فما بالكم لو تتحقّق خلافتهم في العالمين، فكيف إذاً سوف يفعلون بمن لم يشهد أن لا إله إلا الله ويشهد أنّ محمداً رسول الله ويؤمن بالقرآن؟ ماذا سوف يفعلون به؟".

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّكم أرهبتم العالمين بما تفعلونه في بعضكم بعضاً من سفك دماءٍ وقتلٍ وصلبٍ بقطع رؤوس بعضكم بعضاً، فهل ترون أنفسكم دعاةً إلى الحقّ وناصر محمد اليماني الذي يدعوكم للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ ترونه على ضلالٍ! فالحكم لله وهو أسرع الحاسبين.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لا يجد جميع المسلمين والكافرين المخرج من هذه الفتنة التي سببها الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون والمفترون على الله ورسوله إلا أن يُذعنوا لحكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون، وشرطٌ لهم على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد أنّه فقط يستنبط لهم حكم الله بينهم فيما اختلفوا فيه في دينهم فيأتيهم به من محكم القرآن العظيم بشرط أن تكون الآية محكمةٌ بيّنةٌ لعلماء الأمّة وعامة المسلمين، أي بيّنة لكلّ ذي لسانٍ عربيٍّ مبينٍ سواء يكون عربياً أو أعجميّاً فذلك بيني وبينكم، وما عند الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلا قال الله وقال رسوله، وما جئتكم بوحيٍّ جديدٍ حتى كلمةً واحدةً، فإن قلت لكم كلمةً واحدةً في دين الله لم تتنزل على محمدٍ رسول الله في الكتاب والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ فلست الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد.

ويا أمّة الإسلام، قد جعل الله خبر المهديّ المنتظَر جاءكم في اسمه (ناصر محمد) تصديقاً للحديث النبويّ الحقّ في شأن الاشارة للاسم محمد أنّه يوافق في اسم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد كون التواطؤ ليس التطابق كما تفترون؛ بل التواطؤ هو التوافق، أي يوافق الاسم محمد في اسم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد. وفي ذلك الحديث النبويّ حكمةٌ بالغةٌ كون الله لن يبعث الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر بدينٍ جديدٍ من بعد خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين؛ بل يبعث الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد أي ناصراً لما تنزّل على محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم. ولذلك أقول لكم: ما عندي وحيٌّ جديدٌ إلا قال الله وقال رسوله. فإلى متى الإعراض عن الدعوة التي رضخت لها عقولكم وسلّمت أنّها الحقّ؟ ثم لا تتّبعون عقولكم التي لا تعمى عن رؤية الحقّ! فهل أنتم مسلمون مؤمنون بما تنزّل على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمد رسول الله القرآن والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم؟ فأجيبوا دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحقّ بشرط عرض الأحاديث النبويّة على محكم القرآن العظيم وما جاء منها مخالفاً لما أنزل الله في محكم القرآن العظيم فذلكم حديثٌ مفترى في السّنة النبويّة ليس من عند الله ورسوله، وذلك بيني وبينكم.

فبلغوا يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار هذا البيان عبر الإنترنت العالميّة وكافة المواقع الإسلاميّة والصفحات الاجتماعيّة والفيسبوك والواتساب ونسخه وطبعه وتوزيعه لأقاربكم وأصدقائكم ومعارفكم؛ إلا نشره في الشوارع العامة حتى لا تضعوا أنفسكم في شبهةٍ في ظلّ هذه الظروف الأمنيّة التي تمرّ بها بلاد المسلمين والكافرين؛ بل يتمّ التركيز على هذا البيان بنشره وتبليغه لتهدوا به قوماً كثيراً، ومنهم من ينتظر هل سوف يسلّم علي عبد الله صالح القيادة إلى ناصر محمد اليماني؟ فمن ثمّ نردّ عليهم بالحقّ وأقول: إنّني أعلم أنّي لم أفترِ على الله ولعنة الله على الكاذبين على ربّهم، كون في تسليم القيادة من علي عبد الله صالح إلى الإمام المهديّ أكثر من سبع رؤى من ربّ العالمين أنّه سوف يغلق الأبواب أمام علي عبد الله صالح حتى لا يجد سبيلاً لنجاته وآل بيته إلا أن يسلّم القيادة إلى الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني برغم أنّه لم يكن من الموقنين بعدُ بأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر فهو لا مكذبٌ ولا مصدقٌ، وغيره كثيرٌ من الأحزاب لا مكذّبون ولا مصدّقون.

ثم نردّ عليهم بالحقّ ونقول: فهل لا تريدون أن تصدقوا حتى تروا العذاب الأليم؟ فلن يخلف الله وعده والعاقبة للمتقين. وإنّما نريد لكم النجاة وليس الهلاك، وصبرٌ جميلٌ، برغم أنّ عمر الدعوة المهديّة بلغت بداية السنة الثانية عشر فلا يزال كثيرٌ من المسلمين معرضين عن الدعوة إلى اتّباع كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم إلا من رحم ربي من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار.

وفي ختام بياني هذا أعلن التحدي للملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود، وأعلن التحدي للزعيم علي عبد الله صالح، وأعلن التحدي للسيد عبد الملك الحوثي ولكافة الإصلاحيّين والحوثيين ولكافة الأحزاب في اليمن وغير اليمن أن يجدوا لهم مخرجاً غير الاعتراف بناصر محمد اليماني إماماً للمسلمين، ومن اعترف بشأن ناصر محمد اليماني أنّه يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ وقدّم بيعته في قسم البيعة في موقعنا فوجب على الإمام المهديّ أن يجزيه بالإحسان إحساناً ويثبّته على ملكه ويزيده عزّاً إلى عزّة، فهل جزاء الإحسان إلا الإحسان؟

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..