Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - 09 - 1433 AH
16 - 08 - 2012 AD
10:19 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

(The bridling reply with Truth from the Imam to A’mro)

The reason that Allah responded to the prayer of the supplication-call of the disbelievers to the fact existed the availability of the condition to answer the call and it is the absolute sincerity to the Lord in the prayer of the supplication-call..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all Allah’s prophets and their families, and who followers to them, and all the -submitting Muslims to their Lord till the day of judgement, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloveds the best foremost supporters, (I wish for) every year that you and all the Muslims being righteous and firm upon the Truth, O our Allah, amen..

As for A’mro, I surely see him debating the supporters with the children of Israel asking Moses to supplicate call Allah, and A’mro said:
اقتباس المشاركة :
And I refer you to the people of Moses who they got out with him and believed in him and said: “pray to your Lord on our behalf to bring forth for us out of what the earth grows) and they are believers, and Moses did not say you are polytheists because you requested the prayer from me!!!
انتهى الاقتباس
End of quote

The the Awaited Mahdi replies to A’mro and I say: O A’mro, indeed those who call on Moses with Allah to pray for supplication are people do not (use their mind to) reason, and I will prove to you that they are a people who do not understand, so how indeed Allah split the sea into two halves to make the middle of the sea a dry road for them to save them from pharaoh and his soldiers until when He saved them they gone forth to the security of land they found a people who were devoted on worshiping idols, so they said to their prophet Moses prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him: Make a god for us as they have god. So do you see that they valued their Lord as His value ought to be? And Allah the Most High said: {And We took the Children of Israel across the sea. Then they came to a people who were devoted to their idols. They said: O Moses, make for us a god as they have gods. He said: Surely you are an ignorant people!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:138

And they are themselves who said: {And when you said: O Moses, we cannot endure one food, so pray thy Lord on our behalf to bring forth for us out of what the earth grows, of its herbs and its cucumbers and its garlic and its lentils and its onions. He said: Would you exchange that which is better for that which is worse? Step down to Egypt, so you will have what you ask for. And abasement and humiliation were stamped upon them, and they incurred Allah’s wrath. That was so because they disbelieved in the messages of Allah and would kill the prophets unjustly. That was so because they disobeyed and exceeded the limits.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:61

So do you see them a guided people O A’mro? Keep your duty to Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, by Allah it is not permissible that you call anyone with Allah so you would say: O so and so, supplicate a prayer for us. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Or, Who answers the distressed one when he calls upon Him and removes the evil, and will make you successors in the earth? Is there a god with Allah? Seldom that you keep this in mind!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:62

And Allah the Most High said: {so do not call upon anyone with Allah}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:18

And Allah the Most High said: {And your Lord says: Pray to Me, I will answer you. Those who disdain My service will surely enter hell, abased.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:60

Indeed by Allah that who call with Allah His servants to supplicate a prayer to their Lord for them surely their prayer is in manifest error equally whether in the world’s life or when the people rise to the Lord of the worlds. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And whoever is blind in this (world) he will be blind in the Hereafter, and further away from the path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:72

O A’mro, what is wrong with you giving fatwa in the supplication that it is permissible to say: O so and so call Allah (supplicating a prayer) for me? Oh glory be to Allah, and who is the one that prevented him to call his Lord, surely Allah did not make a condition in the supplication prayer except that they call Him being sincere in their faith (obedience) to Him without associating anyone with Allah in the supplication-call so He promised them in responding. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And your Lord says: Pray to Me, I will answer you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:60

And even if they were disbelievers then they called on their Lord being sincere to Him Alone in the supplication-call without association in the supplication-call but Allah would respond to their supplication. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So when they mounted in ships, [U]they called upon Allah, being sincere[/U in their faith (obedience) to Him; but when He brought them safe to the land, lo! they associate others (with Him),}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:65

And the reason that Allah responded to the supplication-call of the disbelievers; the fact been provided the condition of responding to the supplication-call which is the absolute-sincerity to the Lord in the supplication-call, and they did not associate anyone of His servants (with Him) in the supplication-call. And Allah the Most High said: {So when they mounted in ships, they called upon Allah, being sincere in their faith (obedience) to Him; but when He brought them safe to the land, lo! they associate others (with Him),}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:65, and the reason of responding to the call of the disbelievers is the fact been provided in their hearts the condition of answering the supplication-call: {being sincere in their faith (obedience) to Him} Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He is the Living, there is no God but He; so call on Him, being sincere to Him in your faith (obedience). Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds!}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:65

So what is wrong with you oh A’mro calling to the association with Allah unjustly? So who is of us best guided on the path? Is he who commands the people to call on their Lord and not associating anyone with him in the supplication-call to be a mediator to them with their Lord, glory be to Him?! Indeed , by Allah Who there is no god other than Him that the supplication-call of whom they call their Lord through His servants, so they say: “O so and so call on Allah for us”. Indeed their supplication-call (goes only astray) in manifest error, as like the call-prayer of the people of Fire to the guards of hell to pray asking Allah to lighten the chastisement away from them for one day. And Allah the Most High said: {And those in the Fire will say to the guards of hell: Pray to your Lord to lighten the chastisement away from them for a day.(49) They said: Did not your messengers come to you with clear arguments? They will say: Yea. They said: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:49-50

Is this supplication-call of theirs on the path of the Truth? No, by my Lord, their supplication-call is in manifest error to the fact they are calling His servants besides Him to call on their Lord for them to to lighten the chastisement away from them for a day. And for that the angels of the All Merciful replied to them: {They said: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:50

Which means pray to Allah, Him Alone, surely do not call on anyone with Allah so you take them as mediators between you and your Lord, glory be to Him, and for that you find the comment upon their supplication-prayer to their Lord through begging His servants to call on Allah for them to lighten away from them a day of chastisement, and for that Allah the Most High said: { They said: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great

O folks, what is wrong with you calling on someone with Allah so you get the people out of light into darkness? But I am the Imam Mahdi, Allah sent me to bring forth the people from darkness into light to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, with the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(A.L.R.) A Book which We have revealed to you that you should bring forth the people, by their Lord’s permission, from darkness into light, to the way of the Mighty, the Praised One,(1) Of Allah, Whose is whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. And woe to the disbelievers for the severe chastisement!(2) Those who love this world’s life more than the Hereafter, and turn away from Allah’s path, and would have it crooked. Those are far astray.(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ibrahîm] 14:1-3

O my honorable brother, the asking forgiveness of people to one another is only when there is an offence in Allah’s right and in the right of one of His servants, surely here the Muslims comes to who made an offence in his right, hoping from him to forgive him in order that Allah forgives him, and He is the Best of who forgive. As for when the offence in Allah’s right, Him Alone; they should ask forgiveness of Allah, Him Alone. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We sent no messenger but that he should be obeyed by Allah’s command. And had they, when they wronged themselves, come to you and asked forgiveness of Allah, and the Messenger had (also) asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Oft-returning (to mercy), merciful.(64) But no, by your Lord! they believe not until they make you a judge of what is in dispute between them, then find not any straitness in their hearts as to that which you decide and submit with full submission.(65)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã´] 4:64:65

The fact those who hurt the prophet so they speak against him in his absence and hinder (others) from him and from the resorting for judgment to him and to Allah’s judgement. And Allah the Most High said: {And of them are those who harm the Prophet and say; he is (all) ear. Say: A Hearer of good for you — he believes in Allah and believes the faithful, and is a mercy for those of you who believe. And those who molest the messenger of Allah, for them is a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:61

And they mean with their say: {..he is (all) ear.} which means: We will swear by Allah to him and he will believe that we did not hinder (others) from him, and we did not say other than the Truth about him, and for that Allah replied upon their saying: {..Say: A hearer of good for you — he believes in Allah and believes the faithful, and is a mercy for those of you who believe. And those who molest the messenger of Allah, for them is a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great

Also as the example of the sons of Jacob -prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him- who harmed their father a great harm until his eyes whitened (his eyesight faded) from the sadness over Joseph, and for that they said: {They said: O our father, ask forgiveness of our sins for us, surely we are sinners.(97) He said: I shall ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Surely He is the All Forgiving, the All Merciful.(98)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:97-98

And what Allah’s prophet Jacob will say? (O our Allah, I just forgave them, surely You are the All forgiving, the All Merciful) then Allah would forgive them. Surely it is not Jacob nor Allah’s prophet Jacob is more generous than his Lord Who forgives their harm and they oppression to their father, but my Lord is the Best of who forgive. As that Joseph who they made an offence in his right. Allah the Most High said: {He said: Do you know how you treated Joseph and his brother, when you were ignorant?(89) They said: Are you indeed Joseph? He said: I am Joseph and this is my brother; Allah has indeed been gracious to us. Surely he who keeps his duty and is patient — Allah never wastes the reward of the doers of good.(90) They said: By Allah! Allah has indeed chosen you over us, and we were certainly sinners.(91) He said: No reproof be against you this day. Allah may forgive you, and He is the most Merciful of those who show mercy.(92)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:89-92

And here it is permissible asking the forgiveness from the oppressed in his right, so the oppressor asks from him the pardon and the forgiveness, even if the oppressed forgave the oppressor surely he is not more generous than Allah, so here Allah forgives them, and He is the Best of who forgive. As for when the guilty goes to a person he did not offend in his right then he ask from him the supplication-prayer and the forgiveness, surely that is association with Allah and a supplication-prayer in manifest error (goes only astray). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those in the Fire said to the guards of hell: Pray to your Lord to lighten our chastisement for a day.(49) They said: Did not your messengers come to you with clear arguments? They said: Yes. They said: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:49-50

So do not alter Allah’s word out of its True places in the word of Allah the Most High: {They said: Yes. They said: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great, and what is the supplication-prayer of the disbelievers? Surely you find the answer in the decisive Book: {And those in the Fire said to the guards of hell: Pray to your Lord to lighten our chastisement for a day.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:49 then look to the reply with Truth: {They said: Yes. They said: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great, which means call on Allah, Him Alone, and do not call on anyone with him —of His servants— besides Him to call on Allah (a supplication-prayer) for you, so that prayer is in manifest astray, but the disbelievers did not comprehend the advice of angels of the All Merciful as who mixed their belief with wrongdoing did not comprehend the advice of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

As for your argument that the disbelievers called on Allah in the word of Allah the Most High: {Were not My messages recited to you, but you used to reject them?(105) They said: Our Lord, our adversity overcame us, and we were an erring people.(106) Our Lord, take us out of it; then if we return (to evil), we shall be unjust.(107) He said: Begone therein, and speak not to Me.(108)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minûn] 23:105-108, and A’mro says: “Don’t you see O Nasser Al-Yemeni that the companions of the Fire called on Allah so He did not respond to them? Look at Allah’s respond to them: {Our Lord, take us out of it; then if we return (to evil), we shall be unjust.(107) He said: Begone therein, and speak not to Me.(108)}Truthful Allah the Great”.

Then the possessor of knowledge of the Book with the aright word replies to A’mro and I say: O A’mro they did not say: {Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves; and if You forgive us not, and have (not) mercy on us, we shall certainly be of the losers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:23; in fact they said: {Our Lord, take us out of it; then if we return (to evil), we shall be unjust.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minûn] 23:107, surely they want the return to the world to do right and follow the Truth from their Lord, and they said: {then if we return (to evil), we shall be unjust.(107)}, so that is not the right supplication-prayer O A’mro, surely they believe absolutely certain in themselves with no doubt nor suspicion that if Allah returns them to the world surely they would never go back to what Allah forbade them from it and that they will follow His pleasure, as if the guidance is their guidance! Surely they do not know that Allah comes between man and his heart. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And if you could see when they are made to stand before the Fire, and say: Would that we were sent back! We would not reject the messages of our Lord but would be of the believers.(27) In fact, manifested to them which they concealed before. And if they were sent back, they would certainly go back to that which they are forbidden, and surely they are liars.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:27-28

But, O A’mro, look at the supplication prayer of the disbelievers who died before sending the messengers to their people, look at their supplication-prayer with Truth: {And between them is a veil. And on the Elevated Places are men who know all by their marks. And they call out to the owners of the Garden: Peace be to you! They have not yet entered it, though they hope.(46) And when their eyes are turned towards the companions of the Fire, they said: Our Lord, place us not with the unjust people.(47)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:46-47

Then Look at the True supplication-prayer O A’mro: {And when their eyes are turned towards the companions of the Fire, they said: Our Lord, place us not with the unjust people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:47, and look at the response to the True prayer: {Enter the Garden; you have no fear, nor shall you grieve.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:49. the fact they are acknowledging in themselves that the believers only entered the heavenly-garden with Allah’s mercy, and they despise who made the people despair from Allah’s mercy, and they said: {Are these they about whom you swore that Allah would not bestow mercy on them? Enter the Garden; you have no fear, nor shall you grieve.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:49.
And only Allah called out to them from behind the veil, so He said to to the companions of Al-Aaraf: {Enter the Garden; you have no fear, nor shall you grieve.}Truthful Allah the Great. The fact they called on Allah to not make them with the people of Fire. And Allah the Most High said: {And when their eyes are turned towards the companions of the Fire, they said: Our Lord, place us not with the unjust people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:47

As for the call-prayer of the disbelievers who are despaired from Allah’s mercy, surely Allah did not respond to them because they believe that they would never enter the heavenly-garden except with their deeds, and for that they request from their Lord to return them to the world’s life to do other than what they used to do, but the argument been raised against them by the recitation of Allah’s revelation in His decisive Book, so they turned away from the Truth from their Lord. And Allah the Most High said: {Were not My messages recited to you, but you used to reject them?(105) They said: Our Lord, our adversity overcame us, and we were an erring people.(106) Our Lord, take us out of it; then if we return (to evil), we shall be unjust.(107) He said: Begone therein, and speak not to Me.(108)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minûn] 23:105-108

By Allah O A’mro, indeed you are altering Allah’s word from its intended places by altering the True interpretation of it, So keep your duty to Allah and be of the grateful ones, and do not follow the words of who say against Allah what they do not know, surely I am a manifest warner. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
At the end of this explanatory-statement, I say to you as the saying of the the believer from the family of pharaoh - prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him- from his Lord, he said: {And O my people, how is it that I call you to salvation and you call me to the Fire?(41) You call me to disbelieve in Allah and to associate with Him that of which I have no knowledge, and I call you to the Mighty, the Forgiving.(42) Without doubt that which you call me to has no title to be called to in this world, or in the Hereafter, and our return is to Allah, and the prodigals are companions of the Fire.(43) So you will remember what I say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah. Surely Allah is Seer of the servants.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [hãfer] 40:42-44

Servant of Allah, and khalifa of His; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?8257

اقتباس المشاركة 56259 من موضوع ( الردّ الملجم بالحقّ من الإمام إلى عمروا ) السبب في أنّ الله استجاب لدعاء الكافرين كونه توفّر شرط الإجابة للدعاء وهو الإخلاص للربّ في الدعاء..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــة الأصليِّة للبيـــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=56252

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
28 - 09 - 1433 هـ
16 - 08 - 2012 مـ
10:19 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

( الردّ الملجم بالحقّ من الإمام إلى عمروا )
السبب في أنّ الله استجاب لدعاء الكافرين كونه توفّر شرط الإجابة للدعاء وهو الإخلاص للربّ في الدعاء..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله وآلهم التابعين لهم وجميع المسلمين لربهم إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، وكل عامٍ وأنتم وجميع المسلمين طيبون وعلى الحقّ ثابتون، اللهم آمين..

وأمّا عمروا فأراه يجادل الأنصار بدعاء بني إسرائيل موسى أن يدعو الله، وقال عمروا:
اقتباس المشاركة :
(واحيلك الى قوم موسى الذين خرجوا معه وأمنو به وقالوا ادع لنا ربك يخرج لنا مما تنبت الارض
وهم مؤمنين وما قال لهم موسى انتم مشركون لأنكم طلبتم الدعاء منى !!! )
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى
ومن ثم يردّ على عمروا المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: يا عمروا، إنّ الذين يدعون مع الله موسى أن يدعو الله قومٌ لا يعقلون، ولسوف أُثبت لك أنّهم قوم لا يعقلون، فكيف إنّ الله فلق البحر نصفين ليجعل لهم وسط البحر طريقاً يبساً لينقذهم من فرعون وجنوده حتى إذا أنقذهم وخرجوا إلى بَرِّ الأمان وجدوا قوماً يعكفون على عبادة الأصنام، فقالوا لنبيهم موسى عليه من الله الصلاة والسلام: اجعل لنا إلهاً كما لهم آلهة. فهل تراهم قوماً قدروا ربّهم حقّ قدره؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{وَجَاوَزْنَا بِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ الْبَحْرَ فَأَتَوْا عَلَى قَوْمٍ يَعْكُفُونَ عَلَى أَصْنَامٍ لَّهُمْ قَالُواْ يَا مُوسَى اجْعَل لَّنَا إِلَهًا كَمَا لَهُمْ آلِهَةٌ قَالَ إِنَّكُمْ قَوْمٌ تَجْهَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:138].

وهم أنفسهم الذين قالوا:
{وَإِذْ قُلْتُمْ يَا مُوسَى لَن نَّصْبِرَ عَلَىَ طَعَامٍ وَاحِدٍ فَادْعُ لَنَا رَبَّكَ يُخْرِجْ لَنَا مِمَّا تُنبِتُ الأَرْضُ مِن بَقْلِهَا وَقِثَّائِهَا وَفُومِهَا وَعَدَسِهَا وَبَصَلِهَا قَالَ أَتَسْتَبْدِلُونَ الَّذِي هُوَ أَدْنَى بِالَّذِي هُوَ خَيْرٌ اهْبِطُواْ مِصْراً فَإِنَّ لَكُم مَّا سَأَلْتُمْ وَضُرِبَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الذِّلَّةُ وَالْمَسْكَنَةُ وَبَاؤُواْ بِغَضَبٍ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:61].

فهل تراهم قوماً مهتدين يا عمروا؟ اتقِ الله وحده لا شريك له، وتالله لا يجوز أن تدعو مع الله أحداً فتقول: يا فلان ادعُ لنا. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{أَمَّن يُجِيبُ الْمُضْطَرَّ إِذَا دَعَاهُ وَيَكْشِفُ السُّوءَ وَيَجْعَلُكُمْ خُلَفَاء الْأَرْضِ أَإِلَهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ قَلِيلاً مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:62].

{فلا تَدْعوا معَ اللهِ أحدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الجن:18].

وقال الله تعالى:
{وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِي سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:60].

ألا والله إنَّ الذين يدعون مع الله عبادَه أن يدعوا لهم ربَّهم فإنَّ دعاءهم في ضلالٍ مبينٍ سواء في الدنيا أو يوم يقوم الناس لربّ العالمين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَنْ كَانَ فِي هَذِهِ أَعْمَى فَهُوَ فِي الآخِرَةِ أَعْمَى وَأَضَلُّ سَبِيلاً} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:72].

فما خطبك يا عمروا تفتي بالدعاء بأنّه يجوز أن تقول: يا فلان ادعو لي الله؟ ويا سبحان الله ومن الذي منعه أن يدعو ربه
فلم يشترط الله في الدعاء إلا أن يدعونه مخلصين له الدين من غير شركٍ مع الله أحد في الدعاء، فوعدهم بالإجابة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:60].

وحتى ولو كانوا كافرين ومن ثم دعوا ربهم
مخلصين له وحده في الدعاء من غير شركٍ في الدعاء إلا أجاب الله دعاءهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَإِذَا رَكِبُوا فِي الْفُلْكِ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ فَلَمَّا نَجَّاهُمْ إِلَى الْبَرِّ إِذَا هُمْ يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:65].

والسبب في أنّ الله استجاب لدعاء الكافرين كونه توفّر شرط الإجابة للدعاء وهو الإخلاص للربّ في الدعاء، ولم يشركوا في الدعاء أحداً من عباده، وقال الله تعالى:
{فَإِذَا رَكِبُوا فِي الْفُلْكِ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ فَلَمَّا نَجَّاهُمْ إِلَى الْبَرِّ إِذَا هُمْ يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:65]، وسبب إجابة دعاء الكافرين كونه توفّر في قلوبهم شرط إجابة الدعاء: {مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ}. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {هُوَ الْحَيُّ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَادْعُوهُ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:65].

فما خطبك يا عمروا تدعو إلى الإشراك بالله بغير الحقّ؟ فأيُّنا أهدى سبيلاً، فهل هو الذي يأمر الناس أن يدعوا ربهم فلا يشركوا معه في الدعاء أحداً ليكون وسيطاً لهم عند الله سبحانه؟ ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ دعاء الذين يدعون ربّهم عن طريق عباده فيقولون: "يا فلان ادعُ لنا الله". إنّ دعاءهم في ضلالٍ مبينٍ كمثل دعاء أهل النار لخزنة جهنّم أنْ يدعوا الله أن يخفف عنهم يوماً من العذاب، وقال الله تعالى:
{وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ فِي النَّارِ‌ لِخَزَنَةِ جَهَنَّمَ ادْعُوا رَ‌بَّكُمْ يُخَفِّفْ عَنَّا يَوْمًا مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٩﴾قَالُوا أَوَلَمْ تَكُ تَأْتِيكُمْ رُ‌سُلُكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۚ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا ۗ وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِ‌ينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

فهل دعاؤهم هذا على الطريق الحقّ؟ كلا وربي إنّ دعاءهم في ضلالٍ مبينٍ كونهم يدعون عبيده من دونه أن يدعوا ربّهم لهم أن يخفف عنهم يوماً من العذاب، ولذلك ردَّ عليهم ملائكة الرحمن:
{قَالُوا فَادْعُوا وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلالٍ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:50].

أي ادعوا الله وحده فلا تدعوا مع الله أحداً فتتخذونه وسيطاً بينكم وبين ربكم سبحانه، ولذلك تجد التعليق على دعائهم لربهم عن طريق التوسل بعبيده أن يدعوا الله لهم أن يخفف عنهم يوماً من العذاب، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۚ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا ۗ وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِ‌ينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

فما خطبكم يا قوم تدعون مع الله أحداً فتخرجون الناس من النور إلى الظلمات؟ ولكني الإمام المهديّ ابتعثني الله لأُخرج الناس من الظلمات إلى النور إلى صراط العزيز الحميد بالبيان الحق للقرآن المجيد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{الَر كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ (1) اللّهِ الَّذِي لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ وَوَيْلٌ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ (2) الَّذِينَ يَسْتَحِبُّونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا عَلَى الآخِرَةِ وَيَصُدُّونَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَيَبْغُونَهَا عِوَجاً أُوْلَـئِكَ فِي ضَلاَلٍ بَعِيدٍ (3)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

ويا أخي الكريم،
إنما استغفار الناس لبعضهم بعضاً حين يكون الإثم في حقّ الله وحقّ أحدٍ من عباده، فهنا يأتي المسلم عند الذي أَثِمَ في حقّه يرجو منه أن يعفو عنه حتى يعفو الله عنه، وهو خير الغافرين. أما حين يكون الإثم في حقّ الله وحده فليستغفروا الله وحده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا أَرْ‌سَلْنَا مِن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذ ظَّلَمُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ جَاءُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُ‌وا اللَّـهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ‌ لَهُمُ الرَّ‌سُولُ لَوَجَدُوا اللَّـهَ تَوَّابًا رَّ‌حِيمًا ﴿٦٤﴾ فَلَا وَرَ‌بِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّىٰ يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ‌ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَرَ‌جًا مِّمَّا قَضَيْتَ وَيُسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا ﴿٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

كون هؤلاء يؤذون النّبيّ فيغتابونه في غيابه ويصدّون عنه وعن الاحتكام إليه لحكم الله، وقال الله تعالى:
{وَمِنْهُمُ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ النّبيّ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ أُذُنٌ ۚ قُلْ أُذُنُ خَيْرٍ لَكُمْ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَيُؤْمِنُ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنْكُمْ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:61].

ويقصدون بقولهم
{هُوَ أُذُنٌ} أي: سنحلف له بالله وسوف يصدق بأننا لم نصدّ عنه ولم نقُل فيه غير الحقّ، ولذلك ردَّ الله على قولهم: {قُلْ أُذُنُ خَيْرٍ لَكُمْ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَيُؤْمِنُ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنْكُمْ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم.

وكذلك كمثل أبناء يعقوب عليه الصلاة والسلام الذين آذَوا أباهم أذًى عظيماً حتى ابيضت عيناه من الحزن على يوسف، ولذلك قالوا:
{قَالُواْ يَا أَبَانَا اسْتَغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا خَاطِئِينَ (97) قَالَ سَوْفَ أَسْتَغْفِرُ لَكُمْ رَبِّيَ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ (98)} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

وماذا سوف يقول نبيّ الله يعقوب؟ (اللهم إني قد عفوت عنهم فاعف عنهم إنك أنت الغفور الرحيم) فيغفر الله لهم. فليس يعقوب وليس نبيّ الله يعقوب أكرم من ربه الذي غفر لهم أذاهم وظلمهم لأبيهم، ولكن ربي خير الغافرين. وكذلك نبيّ الله يوسف الذي أثموا في حقه. قال الله تعالى:
{قَالَ هَلْ عَلِمْتُمْ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ بِيُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ إِذْ أَنْتُمْ جَاهِلُونَ (89) قَالُوا أَئِنَّكَ لَأَنْتَ يُوسُفُ قَالَ أَنَا يُوسُفُ وَهَذَا أَخِي قَدْ مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا إِنَّهُ مَنْ يَتَّقِ وَيَصْبِرْ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (90) قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ لَقَدْ آَثَرَكَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا وَإِنْ كُنَّا لَخَاطِئِينَ (91) قَالَ لَا تَثْرِيبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْيَوْمَ يَغْفِرُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ (92)} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

وهنا يجوز طلب الاستغفار من المظلوم في حقه، فيطلب منه الظالمُ العفوَ والغفران، حتى إذا غفر المظلوم للظالم فليس بأكرم من الله، فهنا يغفر الله لهم، وهو خير الغافرين. أما حين يذهب المذنب إلى شخص لم يأثم في حقه فيطلب منه الدعاء والاستغفار فذلك شركٌ بالله ودعاءٌ في ضلالٍ مبينٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ فِي النَّارِ‌ لِخَزَنَةِ جَهَنَّمَ ادْعُوا رَ‌بَّكُمْ يُخَفِّفْ عَنَّا يَوْمًا مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٩﴾ قَالُوا أَوَلَمْ تَكُ تَأْتِيكُمْ رُ‌سُلُكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِ‌ينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

فلا تحرّف كلام الله عن مواضعه الحقّ في قول الله تعالى:
{قَالُوا بَلَىٰ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِ‌ينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم، وما هو دعاء الكافرين؟ فتجد الجواب في محكم الكتاب: {وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ فِي النَّارِ لِخَزَنَةِ جَهَنَّمَ ادْعُوا رَبَّكُمْ يُخَفِّفْ عَنَّا يَوْماً مِنَ الْعَذَابِ} [غافر:49]، فانظر للردّ بالحقّ: {قَالُوا بَلَى قَالُوا فَادْعُوا وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلالٍ} صدق الله العظيم.
أي فادعوا الله وحده فلا تدعوا معه عبيدَه من دونِه ليدعوا لكم الله فذلك الدعاء في ضلالٍ مبينٍ، ولكن الكافرين لم يفقهوا نصيحة ملائكة الرحمن كما لا يفقه الذين ألبسوا إيمانهم بظلم نصيحة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

وأما حجّتك أنّ الكافرين دعوا الله في قول الله تعالى:
{أَلَمْ تَكُنْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَى عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنْتُمْ بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ (105) قَالُوا رَبَّنَا غَلَبَتْ عَلَيْنَا شِقْوَتُنَا وَكُنَّا قَوْمًا ضَالِّينَ (106) رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ (107) قَالَ اخْسَئُوا فِيهَا وَلا تُكَلِّمُونِ (108)} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون]، ويقول عمروا: "أفلا ترى يا ناصر محمد أنّ أصحاب النار دعوا الله فلم يجبهم؟ فانظر لردّ الله عليهم: {رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ (107) قَالَ اخْسَئُوا فِيهَا وَلا تُكَلِّمُونِ (108)} صدق الله العظيم"

ومن ثم يردّ على عمروا صاحبُ علم الكتاب بالقول الصواب وأقول: يا عمروا إنهم لم يقولوا:
{رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ (23)} [الأعراف:23]؛ بل قالوا: {رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ (107)} [المؤمنون]، فهم يريدون الرجوع إلى الدنيا ليعملوا صالحاً ويتبعوا الحقّ من ربهم، وقالوا: {فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ}، فليس ذلك الدعاء بحقٍ يا عمروا، فهم يعتقدون جازمين في أنفسهم لا شك ولا ريب أن لو يعيدهم الله إلى الدنيا فإنهم لن يعودوا إلى ما نهاهم الله عنه وأنهم سوف يتبعون رضوانه، وكأنّ الهدى هداهم! فهم لا يعلمون بأنّ الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ تَرَ‌ىٰ إِذْ وُقِفُوا عَلَى النَّارِ‌ فَقَالُوا يَا لَيْتَنَا نُرَ‌دُّ وَلَا نُكَذِّبَ بِآيَاتِ رَ‌بِّنَا وَنَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾ بَلْ بَدَا لَهُم مَّا كَانُوا يُخْفُونَ مِن قَبْلُ وَلَوْ رُ‌دُّوا لَعَادُوا لِمَا نُهُوا عَنْهُ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ولكن يا عمروا انظر لدعاء الكافرين الذين ماتوا قبل مبعث الرسل إلى أقوامهم، انظر إلى دعائهم بالحقّ:
{وَبَيْنَهُمَا حِجَابٌ وَعَلَى الْأَعْرَافِ رِجَالٌ يَعْرِفُونَ كُلًّا بِسِيمَاهُمْ وَنَادَوْا أَصْحَابَ الْجَنَّةِ أَنْ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لَمْ يَدْخُلُوهَا وَهُمْ يَطْمَعُونَ (46) وَإِذَا صُرِفَتْ أَبْصَارُهُمْ تِلْقَاءَ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا لَا تَجْعَلْنَا مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ (47)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

فانظر لدعاء الحقّ يا عمروا:
{وَإِذَا صُرِفَتْ أَبْصَارُهُمْ تِلْقَاءَ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا لَا تَجْعَلْنَا مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم، وانظر للإجابة على دعاء الحقّ: {ادْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْكُمْ وَلَا أَنْتُمْ تَحْزَنُونَ (49)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]. كونهم مُقرّين في أنفسهم إنّما دخل المؤمنون الجنّة برحمة الله، ويمقتون الذين يجعلون الناس ييأسون من رحمة الله. وقالوا: {أَهَؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ أَقْسَمْتُمْ لَا يَنَالُهُمُ اللَّهُ بِرَحْمَةٍ ادْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْكُمْ وَلَا أَنْتُمْ تَحْزَنُونَ (49)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].
وإنما ناداهم الله من وراء الحجاب فقال لأصحاب الأعراف:
{ادْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْكُمْ وَلَا أَنْتُمْ تَحْزَنُونَ (49)} صدق الله العظيم. كونهم دعوا الله أن لا يجعلهم مع أهل النار. وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذَا صُرِفَتْ أَبْصَارُهُمْ تِلْقَاءَ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا لَا تَجْعَلْنَا مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ (47)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وأما دعاء الكافرين اليائسين من رحمة الله فلم يجبهم الله كونهم معتقدين إنّهم لن يدخلوا الجنة إلا بعملهم، ولذلك يطلبون من ربّهم أن يرجعهم إلى الدنيا ليعملوا غير الذين كانوا يعملون، ولكن الحجّة قد أقيمت عليهم بتلاوة آيات الله في محكم كتابه فأعرضوا عن الحقّ من ربهم. وقال الله تعالى:
{أَلَمْ تَكُنْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَى عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنْتُمْ بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ (105) قَالُوا رَبَّنَا غَلَبَتْ عَلَيْنَا شِقْوَتُنَا وَكُنَّا قَوْمًا ضَالِّينَ (106) رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ (107) قَالَ اخْسَئُوا فِيهَا وَلا تُكَلِّمُونِ (108)} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

وتالله يا عمروا، إنّكم تحرفون كلام الله عن مواضعه المقصودة بتحريفكم لتأويله الحقّ، فاتقوا الله وكونوا من الشاكرين، ولا تتبعوا قول الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون إني لكم نذيرٌ مبين. وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

وفي ختام هذا البيان أقول لكم كمثل قول مؤمن آل فرعون عليه الصلاة والسلام من ربّه، قال:
{وَيَا قَوْمِ مَا لِي أَدْعُوكُمْ إِلَى النَّجَاةِ وَتَدْعُونَنِي إِلَى النَّارِ (41) تَدْعُونَنِي لِأَكْفُرَ بِاللَّهِ وَأُشْرِكَ بِهِ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَأَنَا أَدْعُوكُمْ إِلَى الْعَزِيزِ الْغَفَّارِ (42) لَا جَرَمَ أَنَّمَا تَدْعُونَنِي إِلَيْهِ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَعْوَةٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَلَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ وَأَنَّ مَرَدَّنَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَأَنَّ الْمُسْرِفِينَ هُمْ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ (43) فَسَتَذْكُرُونَ مَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ وَأُفَوِّضُ أَمْرِي إِلَى اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَصِيرٌ بِالْعِبَادِ (44)}صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

عبد الله وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..