Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 - 03 - 1437 AH
12 - 12 - 2015 AD
12:31 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

Fatwa of the solution to the issue of the Yemeni people and the issues of the Muslim people..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous family and all the believers till the day of judgement, after this..

O community of parties in Yemen, here you are seeing what the situation of the Yemeni people became into, grinding wars, bloodshed and the destruction of infrastructure and economic development, the Yemeni people became in a tragic situation beyond the boundaries; any of the parties did not terminate the war with victory over the other, in fact continuous war between retreat and flight among the parties, as though Allah making them taste the violence of each other because of they are turning away from the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, oh folks till when the turning away from the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s laws in His decisive Book the grand Quran? And it is the solution to all issues of the Muslims and the whole worlds.

O my beloved in Allah’s love, keep your duty to Allah and have mercy to your selves and the Yemeni people in resorting for arbitration to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True sunna of His messenger which does not violate the decisive law of the grand Quran, so we judge between you from the decisive law of Allah’s Book in what you differed therein, then you become brothers with Allah’s grace, and if you refused then know that Allah is severe in retribution. And the Imam did not call you to falsehood in fact to the Truth from your Lord Who you believe in Him, so are you (submitting) Muslims or you are disbelievers? If your answer is: In fact we are Muslims, then we say to you: why then you did not respond to the call of the Imam Mahdi for the arbitration to Allah’s Book the grand Quran if you are believing in it, don’t you understand? By Allah Who there is no God other than Him I do not know for you in a solution to your issue except that you respond to the call of arbitration to Allah, so we search out for you Allah’s judgement from His decisive Book to resolve your case and stopping your blood (from shedding).

O my beloved in Allah’s love, it is not permissible for you to violate Allah’s command so you make lawful what Allah has forbidden to you in his decisive Book to not split your religion into sects and parties and each party rejoice with what they have, and I am the Imam Mahdi forbidding to you what Allah and His messenger forbade and we make lawful to you what Allah and His messenger made lawful, and we did not come to you with new religion, for example, when you find me calling to nullification of multi-party and sectarianism in the religion of Allah, surely I did not forge this from myself but following to Allah’s command in His decisive Book the grand Quran. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Turning to Him; and keep your duty to Him, and keep up prayer and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:31-32
{مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (31) مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعاً كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

This means that Allah forbade you to become sects and parties because pluralism of parties means differing and your fighting in what is between you, and departure of your strength, so why you violate Allah’s command oh community of parties? Is the reason that Allah making you taste each other’s violence only because of violating Allah’s command to you in His decisive Book then afflicted the war’s sedition of the parties’ wrongdoers and others? In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And guard yourselves against an affliction which may not smite those of you exclusively who are unjust; and know that Allah is Severe in requiting.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:25
{وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لَّا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنكُمْ خَاصَّةً ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ(25)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

Her you are seeing what became to it the condition of the Muslims because of their division into sects and parties in Allah’s religion, and the Imam Mahdi still trying to save you with the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran so we forbid what Allah had forbidden and we make lawful what Allah made lawful, so do you want the Truth or falsehood that is forged against Allah and His messenger like the forged narration against the prophet, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: (Differing of my nation is mercy)? In fact differing of Mohammad’s nation is the destruction to the Muslims people because of the fighting between them and the departure of their strength, so where is the mercy, don’t you understand? My beloveds in Allah’s love keep your duty to Allah, and we give fatwa to you in the solution to the issues of the Arab Muslim people is the submissiveness and the compliant to Allah’s laws in His decisive Book the grand Quran, if not; I surely challenge you to get out of the swamp of the parties’ sedition as long you are turning away from the Truth, and even if you lived a thousand years you would not find the Solution in other than Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and I challenge you with the Truth that you be brothers as servants of Allah so you respond to the call of resorting for judgement (arbitration) to Allah Book the grand Quran.

O folks, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a Worshiped else than Him, indeed I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, Allah made in my name the telling about me and the title of my mission, surely Allah did not send me with a new religion, in fact a supporter to what came with it the seal of prophet and messengers prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and how often we issued fatwa to you about the narration of the coinciding that it does not mean with it a likeness (exact match), in fact it is meant the compatibility for the name Mohammad in the name of the Imam Mahdi (Nasser Mohammad), the fact Allah did not send the Imam Mahdi as a new messenger but a supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; which means (nasser) = Supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah and Allah’s messengers before him, we do not make distinction between anyone of His messengers and we are submitter-Muslims to Him, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me that you may obtain mercy (from Allah).

And we seal this statement with the True fatwa to the whole Yemeni people that there is no way out for them to what they are in from wars except with surrendering the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

I challenge leader Ali Abdullah Saleh to find a way out for himself and his people but with handing over the leadership to Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Yemeni, and it is a must for all parties st submit, including Ansar Allah and the reformists and Al-Qaeda organization, to the rule of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Yemeni for the fact he does not belong to any sect of them nor join any of the parties and he denies them altogether; the multi-party and sectarian in Allah's religion of Islam, and the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will never fight after receiving the leadership except who is of the supporters of the satan and the liar messiah (himself) antichrist and I mighty above them and victorious with Allah’s permission Who has full control over His affair, but most people do not know.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25148

اقتباس المشاركة 211651 من موضوع فتوى الحل لقضيّة الشعب اليمانيّ وقضايا شعوب المسلمين..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركــة الأصليّة للبيــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=211637

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
01 - 03 - 1437 هـ
12 - 12 - 2015 مـ
12:31 صباحــاً
ـــــــــــــــــ

فتوى الحل لقضيّة الشعب اليمانيّ وقضايا شعوب المسلمين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسولِ الله وآله الطيّبين وجميع المؤمنين إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..
ويا معشرَ الأحزاب في اليمن، ها أنتم ترَون ما صارَ إليه وضع الشعب اليمانيّ، حروبٌ طاحنةٌ وسفكُ دماءٍ وتدميرُ البُنيَة التحتِيّةِ والاقتصاديةِ، وصار الشعب اليماني في وضعٍ مأساويٍّ إلى أبعد الحدود ولم يحسمْ أيٌّ من الأطراف الحربَ بالنّصرِ على الآخر؛ بل حربٌ مستمرةٌ وكرٌّ وفرٌّ بين الأحزاب، فكأنّ الله يُذيق بعضهم بأس بعضٍ بسبب إعراضِهم عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فإلى متى يا قوم الإعراض عن الدعوة إلى أحكام الله في مُحكم كتابه القرآن العظيم وهو الحل لقضايا جميع المسلمين وكافة العالمين؟

ويا أحبتي في الله، اتّقوا الله وارحموا أنفسكم وارحموا الشعب اليماني بتحكيم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخُالف لمحكمِ القرآن العظيم حتى نحكمَ بينَكم من محكمِ كتاب الله فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون فتصبِحوا بنعمة الله إخواناً، فإن أبيتُم فاعلموا أنّ الله شديدُ العقابِ، وما دعاكم الإمام المهديّ إلى باطلٍ بل إلى الحقِّ من ربِّكم الذي أنتم به مؤمنون، فهل أنتم مسلمون أم كافرون؟ فإن كان جوابكم: بل نحن مسلمون، فمن ثم نقول لكم: إذاً لماذا لم تستجيبوا لدعوة الإمام المهديّ إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم إنْ كنتم به مؤمنين، أفلا تعقلون؟ فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لا أعلم لكم بحلٍّ لقضيّتِكم إلا أن تستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى الله فنستنبطُ لكم حُكمَ الله من مُحكَمِ كتابهِ لحلِّ قضيّتكم وحقن دمائِكم.

ويا أحبتي في الله لا يجوز لكم أن تُخالفوا أمر الله فتُحِلّوا ما حرّمه الله عليكم في محكم كتابهِ أنْ لا تُفرِّقوا دينَكم شِيعاً وأحزاباً وكلُّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون، وإنّي الإمام المهديّ أُحرِّم عليكم ما حرّمه الله ورسوله ونُحِلُّ لكم ما أحلّه الله ورسوله ولم نأتِكم بدينٍ جديدٍ، وعلى سبيل المثال حين تجدونني أدعو إلى نفي التعدّدية الحزبيّة والمذهبيّة في دين الله فلم أفترِ ذلك من عند نفسي بل اتِّباعاً لأمر الله في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (31) مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعاً كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

فهذا يعني أنّ الله حرّم عليكم أن تُصبِحوا شِيعَاً وأحزاباً كون تعدد الأحزاب يعني الاختلاف واقتتالكم فيما بينكم وذهاب ريحكم، فلماذا تخالفون أمر الله يا معشر الأحزاب؟ فهل سبب أنّ الله يُذيق بعضكم بأسَ بعضٍ إلا بسبب مخالفة أمر الله إليكم في محكم كتابه فأصاب فتنة حرب الأحزاب الظالمين وغيرهم؟ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لَّا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنكُمْ خَاصَّةً ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ(25)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

وها أنتم ترون ما صار إليه حالُ المسلمين بسبب تفرّقهم إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ في دين الله، ولا يزال الإمام المهديّ يحاول إنقاذكم بدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنُحرِّم ما حرّمه الله ونحلّ ما أحلّه الله، فهل تريدون الحقّ أم الباطل المُفترى على الله ورسوله مثال الحديث المُّفترى على النبيّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
(اختلاف أمتي رحمة)؟ بل اختلاف أمّة محمدٍ هو الدّمار لشعوب المسلمين وسبب الاقتتال بينهم وذهاب ريحهم، فأين الرحمة، أفلا تعقلون؟ فاتّقوا الله أحبَّتي في الله، ونفتيكم بالحلّ لقضايا الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة وهو الاستسلام والانقياد لأحكام الله في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم، ما لم، فأتحدّاكم أن تخرجوا من مستنقع فتنة الأحزاب ما دُمتم معرضين عن الحقّ، وحتى لو تعمّرتم ألف سنةٍ لمَا وجدتُم الحلَّ في غير كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وأتحدّاكم بالحقّ أن تكونوا عبادَ الله إخواناً حتى تستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم.

ويا قوم، والله الذي لا إله غيره ولا يُعبَد سواه إنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وجعل الله في اسمي خبري وعنواناً لأمري، فما بعثني الله بدينٍ جديدٍ بل ناصراً لما جاءكم به خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ولَكَم أفتيناكم عن حديث التواطؤ أنّه لا يقصد به التطابق بل يقصد به التوافق للاسم محمد في اسم الإمام المهديّ
(ناصر محمد)، وجعل الله التوافق للاسم محمد في اسم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد كون الله لم يبعث الإمام المهديّ رسولاً جديداً بل ناصراً لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؛ أي ناصراً لما جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله ورسل الله من قبله لا نفرِّق بين أحدٍ من رُسلهِ ونحن له مسلمون، فاتّقوا الله وأطيعوني لعلكم تُرحمون.

ونختم هذا البيان بالفتوى الحقّ لكافة الشعب اليماني أنّه:

لا مخرجَ لهم لما هم فيه من الحروب إلا بتسليم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

وأتحدّى الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح أن يجد مخرجاً لنفسه وشعبه إلا بتسليم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ولا بدّ أن تخضع كافّةُ الأحزاب بما فيهم أنصارُ الله والإصلاحيون وتنظيمُ القاعدةِ لحُكمِ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كونه لا ينتمي لأيّ طائفةٍ منهم ولم ينضمْ إلى أيٍّ من أحزابهم وينكر عليهم جميعاً التعدّدية الحزبية والمذهبية في دين الله الإسلام، ولن يحارب الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من بعد استلام القيادة إلا من كان من أنصار الشيطان والمسيح الكذاب وإنّا فوقهم قاهرون وعليهم منتصرون بإذن الله الغالب على أمره ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..