Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

30 - 12 - 1436 AH
13 - 10 - 2015 AD
09:16 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Urgent...
An advice from the Imam Mahdi to the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh and to all the leaders of the parties and the nations..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers from the first one of them to the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah, O you who believed invoke prayers of forgiveness upon him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation, and upon all the believers in former ones and the later ones in every time and place till the day of judgement, after this..

And my advice to the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh and to every national or party leader is that he should investigate the truthfulness of his policy no matter how bitter is the honesty in his view because of his mistakes, by Allah, honesty does not increase him but respect, reverence and pardon from others, and non would despise him ever, not from the leaders of the parties nor from the nations, as for when he utters with something to his people and they know altogether for certain that his logic in that thing is not true; surely here occurs in one’s self of despise for the man because of that exposed lie to all.

Perhaps the brother leader Ali Abdullah Saleh would like to say: “Wait.. slow down O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, since that your advice exclusively to Ali Abdullah Saleh and in general to the leaders of the parties in humans, so what is the lie that made you despise Ali Abdullah Saleh? In fact you write it publicly despite that you wait for me to hand you the leadership some day according to your claim”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I say: It should not be for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to flatter a human without right seeking an interest from him on the account of the Truth and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones; in fact I speak by the Truth in the bridling speech with the authority of knowledge and I do not fear in Allah a blame of a blamer. In respect to your handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; surely you know that you did not promise me with that ever in your lifetime; in fact Allah is Who promised me in that in the True vision that Ali Abdullah Saleh will hand me the leadership and he says[I handed you the leadership, and my wife and I in your safeguard. so I said to you; do not fear, by Allah surely I will be to you better than your son]. And only the intended with the wife in that vision which means the family of your house; in a sense that you are definitely will say some day to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni: [I handed you the leadership, I and the family of my house are in your safeguard]
[سلّمتك القيادة، وأنا وزوجتي في ذمّتك. فقلت لك لا تخف، والله لأكون لك خيراً لك من ولدك]
[سلّمتك القيادة، وأنا وأهل بيتي في ذمتك]

And you have to know O Ali Abdullah Saleh and all the parties and the Yemeni people that Allah surely attains His purpose but most of the people do not know. And I say with every challenge, confidence and pride that Allah will shut all the doors against you until will not remain to you except one solution only and none other; and it is handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni willingly or unwillingly, to the fact you would never find for yourself any mean of survival except by your handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whether he is the Imam Mahdi or who renew the religion it would not matter to you at that time except saving yourself from the parties who are resentful against you and the family of your house despite the doubt in your heart that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni may not be able to save you and who are with you, but as the Arabic parable says (the drowning one holds firm with a straw)!

But the response of the Imam Mahdi to you and to all questioners that Allah is Powerful to grant me the complete ability upon securing your fear on yourself and the family of your house as a fulfillment to what came in the True vision from Allah; the word: [Do not fear]. surely this means that Allah will make me able to fully secure your fear for yourself and the family of your house with Allah’s grace and power for the fact Allah attains His purpose and He will make true (for) —His servant the Imam Mahdi— his vision with the Truth upon the actual reality, because Allah knows that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not forge the handover the leadership to him from the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, and all the searchers certainly know that this vision which Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni told the good news of it before more than eleven years; which means before the revolution of Arab destruction in years; in fact he gave the good news to the Yemeni people with this True vision before strengthening of the Houthi movement even in Saada; in the meaning of that the follower to the statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni surely they know that the vision of the leadership handover which Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni foretold the people with it since the year 2006 AD; that is to say; six years before the revolution of the Arab destruction, and this is not the date of the vision’s occurrence but I mean since the date of announcing it to the Muslims through the means of the global internet.

Perhaps the companion of the Arab destruction revolution would like to say: “ O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, in spite we see in you the hope for getting out of the Arab crisis but you hurt us by your naming to to the revolution of the Arab spring with the evolution of the Arab destruction and we do not mean the destruction; in fact the getting out from under the umbrella of corruption of the organization-systems and the improvement of living and the economy." Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to them and I say: O our Allah, yes indeed the companions of the revolution of the Arab youth were not intending the ruining of their homelands, but the cause of Arab youth revolution failure is the acceptance of multiple political parties to join the Arab youth revolution, so here the parties stepped upon the shoulders of the youth and forced the heads of the organizations to fight the youth’s peaceful revolution and the political parties, so they made their countries to enter into wars of the parties the civil (wars) that has dire consequences, so it destroyed the country's infrastructure and shed the blood of (Allah’s) servants and destroyed the economy and the corruption increased in the land. Unfortunately, that was of not wise leadership among youth and for the parties, if that the companions of the youth revolution were to say to those who came to them from the parties: "We are the people's revolution against the corruption and we forbid the multiplicity of parties in our revolution, so whoever wanted to join the revolution of the people, he should announce his separation from his political party and join the one party of the people without the multiple political parties; in fact one party for the people”. And the elections run by the one nation free from the parties except the one party of the people, so here it would have been achieved the success of the Arab youth revolution. As for the presence of the multiple parties in it surely even if won your revolution the youthful the merged with opposition parties so definitely the parties will fight in the youth’s revolution over the power of authority after the overthrow with the system directly, so here the destructive civil war happens even if they resisted the oppressor governor with his army for a hundred years, then you get victorious against him, then after the fall of his ruling-ship it is then most certainly will come the turn of wars of the parties against the (new) authority; who of them rules the countries? Then the countries would be increased in destruction and the people would be increased in oppression and the poor one get increasingly poorer and the needy ones more woe and misery; in fact they destroy what already done to their country over the years, and instead of they progress forward in the way of progress to the height of the most high they return to rock bottom, you see those metropolitan cities populated with its inhabitants may become all empty up to its roof without population; in fact became the inhabitants of it the bats nesting in the dwellings of the ruins, or their dwellings become destroyed an utter destruction as ashes on which the wind blows hard on a stormy day! This is what happened upon the actual reality in many of the countries that the opposition parties fought with the party of the governor in the form of parties querlling, each of them wants his party to win by demolition of the authority after the fall of the governor’s party who they were at the beginning a one hand against the party of the governor. But if they achieved victory against him fighting so he the grand calamity comes after short period of time; the parties of the revolution fight over the authority so they exhaust what is left of the resources of the country after their first revolution with the system.

the right-minded brain of the Imam Mahdi issues fatwa to you to the Truth by the Truth that the cause of the country's ruin and destruction of it is the multiplicity of the political parties and the sectarian in the one nation, so when you will understand that O community of Muslims? The fact multiplicity of the political parties is the cause of your failure and the departure of your strength, and the destruction of your dwellings, and shedding of your blood, and the crumbling of your economy, the destruction of the infrastructure which you built it upon your shoulders throughout the years. And it is not Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who issued fatwa in the multiplicity of the political parties and the sectarian are the cause of your failure and the going away of your strength, in fact Allah glory be to Him the Most High is He Who issued fatwa to you with that in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favour to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:103
{وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعاً وَلا تَفَرَّقُوا وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنْتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُمْ بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَاناً} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

The fact more than a party in the one nation is forbidden in Allah’s Book whether on the political or the sectarian level, certainly I call on Allah to bear witness and Allah is Sufficient as a witness that the multiplicity of the political parties and the sectarian is forbidden in the one Arab nation.

In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and dispute not one with another, lest you get weak-hearted and your power depart; and be steadfast. Surely Allah is with the steadfast.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:46 and in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:105, the fact the multiplicity of the sectarian parties or the political is forbidden in Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Turning to Him; and keep your duty to Him, and keep up prayer and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:31-32. And Allah addressed the middle Arab nation in not dividing themselves into sects and parties as they were before sending the messenger to them. And Allah the Most High addressing in the first degree: {Surely this nation of yours is a single nation, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:92. And He mentioned them how they were before sending the messenger to them that they were sects and parties differing and shedding each other's blood so Allah favored his grace upon them in uniting their rank and departing the multiplicity of their parties and their differing and sparing their blood. And Allah the Most High said: {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favor to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:103
{وَلا تَنَازَعُوا فَتَفْشَلُوا وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ وَاصْبِرُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ}صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:46]
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَأُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ}صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:105]
{مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (31) مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كلّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (32)}صدق الله العظيم [الروم].
{إِنَّ هَذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُونِ}صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:92].
{وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعاً وَلا تَفَرَّقُوا وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنْتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُمْ بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَاناً}صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

Because Allah made them the banner of guidance where the nations of the world be emulated by them and they were the best nation raised up for people speak in one speech they enjoin justice to lift off oppression of a man against his fellow man and they forbid what is evil in the right of Muslim and disbeliever alike, but they became as the Jews! They changed the word which had been spoken to them, and they followed the religion of nations of other people, and allowed the multiplicity of political and sectarian parties, and they had split up and differed then fought each other, so their power weakened and their strength has gone as their condition today killing each other and each party deludes (others) that their dead ones are martyrs being sustained at their Lord; in fact they are in hell screaming except whom my Lord has mercy so he was obliged to the defense of his land and his honor striving in Allah’s path and not because of money, weapons and authority, because the blood of a Muslim is forbidden upon (other) Muslim, and forcefully take his land and his honor is forbidden, all parties in Yemen and other than Yemen are in error and great astray, and I specify in particular the leaders of the parties and the decision makers therein, surely we have not seen a party fear Allah and worry from His punishment so they would acknowledge in the Truth and say:

“O community of parties, it is only what the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is uttering with is surely the sound speech, and guides to the straight path devising from the decisive grand Quran the clear Arabic message of Allah to the worlds, so what (reason) we have that we should not respond to the caller of the Truth despite that he is calling the Muslims for more than ten years to resort for judgment to Allah’s Book the grand Quran? How can we turn away from the call to follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna that does not violate the the decisive grand Quran! So come O community of parties to ponder over the logic of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni before we mock him, so we might find in his logic the Truth from lord of the worlds that it convinces our mind and revives our consciences and guide us to a straight path, and this if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was a wise man with right-minded brain speaks with the Truth from the decisive glorious Quran to guide the people to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, and as for if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speech is the speech of a madman does not make sense surely the parties and the people they have brains do not accept what is not being logic which the mind accepts it”. Ended

This would be if one of the leaders of the parties in Yemen or other than Yemen would acknowledges with this for him to be of the foremost from the decision makes in acknowledging with the True logic for the international caller the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, but unfortunately! Despite their free access on the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi they bridling to the mind of every sane who uses his mind but it has gave a fatwa to his mind that the Truth and all the Truth is with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

The question that presents itself to all leaders of the political and sectarian parties in the Arab nation is: Why did not acknowledge — not one of them — that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calls to the Truth and guides with the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, and he does not desire exalt himself in the earth nor to make mischief. and covet on the blood of the Muslims and the disbelievers, and forbids the compulsion in the religion, and issues fatwa in the freedom of worship among the humans so who please to worship Allah the One, the Supreme, upon certain knowledge from His Lord surely he is with the truly-righteous in the blissful gardens and a big kingdom and rivers of every what is delicious pleases and the pure beautiful ones as like the pearls and coral light up as the one that keeps (others) awake to her bedroom with her ​​husband of her great beauty! They (beautiful-pure women) are for the righteous of the men. And youths never altering in age like unto preserved pearls glowing between the hands of their spouses of the righteous women; but if you see the youths never altering in age as they stood you think they are pearls scattered light-up what around him from the great beauty of those young people of everlasting youth! Those whom Allah prepared them as husbands for the believing women and the righteous women, and Allah does not wrong anyone. If (Allah) prepared the pure beautiful ones for the righteous men as like hidden pearls and He did not prepare of the believing women young lads as like hidden pearls, there would have been an injustice in the right of the believing women and the righteous women, so remember Allah description to the youths, never altering in age, and the pure, beautiful ones you find it in His word the Most High: {Like hidden pearls.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Waqi’a] 56:23. And Allah the Most High said: {And round about them will go youths, never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Insan] 76:19
{وَحُورٌ عِينٌ﴿٢٢﴾كَأَمْثَالِ اللُّؤْلُؤِ الْمَكْنُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾} [الواقعة].
{وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُخَلَّدُونَ إِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ حَسِبْتَهُمْ لُؤْلُؤاً مَنثُوراً(19)} صدق الله العظيم [الإنسان].

Come to look to what Allah the Most High means in describing them with (Youths), so you find that they are in the beginning of their young-age that they are young when they reached the age of right-mindedness and the power to fight, then we devise the intended with the Youth that they are the strong young-men who got out fleeing with their religion and fight who prevents their emigration in Allah’s path to worship Allah, Him Alone with no partner for Him, and we devise (the word) Youths; young men through the word of Allah the Most High: {..and the youths, who say: Our Lord, take us out of this town, whose people are oppressors, and grant us from You a friend, and grant us from You a helper!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:75. In the meaning of that they are of the young men the fighters, the fact the men are divided into three: Men with strength while in the age of their youthfulness, and men of weakness after strength, and the gray-old men where the bones weakened out of them. And Allah the Most High said: {And what reason have you not to fight in the way of Allah, and of the weak among the men and the women and the youths, who say: Our Lord, take us out of this town, whose people are oppressors, and grant us from You a friend, and grant us from You a helper!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:75
{وَالْوِلْدَانِ الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْ هَٰذِهِ الْقَرْيَةِ الظَّالِمِ أَهْلُهَا وَاجْعَلْ لَنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ وَلِيًّا وَاجْعَلْ لَنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ نَصِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:75].
{وَمَا لَكُمْ لَا تُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَالْمُسْتَضْعَفِينَ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ وَالنِّسَاءِ وَالْوِلْدَانِ الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْ هَٰذِهِ الْقَرْيَةِ الظَّالِمِ أَهْلُهَا وَاجْعَلْ لَنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ وَلِيًّا وَاجْعَلْ لَنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ نَصِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:75].

I do not want to get out of the subject, and what we need to say it that Allah gave the freedom of worship regarding to what is between the servants in the kingdom of the world’s life, surely there is no compulsion in religion, so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. The fact Allah does not accept the worship of His servant in compulsion (unwillingly) as long he does not worship Allah Alone with no partner for Him out of fear from Allah Alone. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Only he can maintain the mosques of Allah who believes in Allah and the Last Day, and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate and fears none but Allah. So these it is who may be of the guided ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:18
{إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَنْ يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:18].

For this reason, it obscures the doctrine of freedom of worship among the servants because the law of the call of the messengers in all of the Books it is that Allah did not send them to compel the people till they are believers, Holy Allah! the fact there is no compulsion in religion of all the messengers from the lord of the worlds; in fact the duty of the messengers is delivering the message to people upon certain knowledge from their Lord. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..But have the messengers any duty except a plain delivery (of the message)?} [Al-Nahl] 16:35, and upon Allah to call (them) to account. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the duty of the Messenger is only to deliver (the message) plainly.} [Al-Ankaboot] 29:18
{فَهَل عَلَى الرُّسُلِ إِلا البَلاغُ المُبِينُ} [ النحل:35]،
{وَمَا عَلَى الرَّسُولِ إِلا البَلاغُ المُبِينُ} [العنكبوت:18].

And in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those who deliver the messages of Allah and fear Him, and fear none but Allah. And Allah is Sufficient to take account.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:39
{الَّذِينَ يُبَلِّغُونَ رِسَالَاتِ اللَّـهِ وَيَخْشَوْنَهُ وَلَا يَخْشَوْنَ أَحَدًا إِلَّا اللَّـهَ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ حَسِيبًا﴿٣٩﴾} [الأحزاب].

And in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..But if you turn back then know that the duty of Our Messenger is only a clear deliverance of the message.} [Al-Ma’eda] 5:92
{فَإِن تَوَلَّيتُم فَاعلَمُوا أَنَّمَا عَلَى رَسُولِنَا البَلاغُ المُبِينُ} [المائدة:92].

And in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Whether We let you see part of that which We promise them, or cause you to die, your only duty is the delivery of the message, and Ours to call (them) to account.} [Al-Ra’ad] 13:40 Truthful Allah the Great
{وَإِنْ مَا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ} [الرعد:40]. صـــــدق الله العظيم.

Then after pondering we come out with a final result that there is no compulsion in worshiping Allah Alone. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a Fire, an enclosure of which will encompass them. And if they cry for water, they are given water like molten brass, scalding their faces. Evil the drink! And ill the resting-place!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:29
{وَقُلِ الحقّ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِنْ وَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِنْ يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:29].

Thus the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is calling the whole humans to worship Allah the One, the Almighty upon certain knowledge from my Lord the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve, so who please to worship Allah the One, the Almighty his reward is the heavenly-garden, and who desires to worship the cows or others so his punishment is hell-fire and an evil place it is to settle in! And this is the logic of all prophets and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni are committed with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I am commanded to serve Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience,(11) And I am commanded to be the first of those who submit.(12) Say: I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the chastisement of a grievous day.(13) Say: Allah I worship, being sincere to Him in my obedience.(14) So worship what you will besides Him. Say: The losers surely are those who lose themselves and their people on the day of Resurrection. Now surely that is the manifest loss.(15) They shall have coverings of fire above them and coverings beneath them. With that Allah makes His servants to fear; so keep your duty to Me, O My servants.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:11-16
{قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَهُ الدِّينَ (11) وَأُمِرْتُ لأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (12) قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ (13) قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَهُ دِينِي (14) فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَلا ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ (15) لَهُمْ مِنْ فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِنَ النَّارِ وَمِنْ تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ذَلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ (16)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

O community scholars of the Muslims, Surely all these laws issue fatwa in the absolute nullifying in slaying the turned back from His religion or whom they refused to inter in Allah’s religion, surely for them their religion and for me a religion, indeed there is no compulsion in religion. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: O disbelievers,(1) I do not worship what you worship,(2) Nor do you worship Him Whom I worship,(3) Nor shall I worship that which you worship,(4) Nor do you worship Him Whom I worship,(5) For you is your religion and for me my religion.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kafiroon] 109:1-6
{قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ ﴿١﴾ لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٢﴾ وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ ﴿٣﴾ وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَا عَبَدْتُمْ ﴿٤﴾ وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ ﴿٥﴾ لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكافرون].

But what we hear it from fatwas of scholars of the Muslims in killing the Muslim who turned back from the religion of Islam, so they slay him. Indeed by Allah, as if they killed the people altogether! The fact that the worship is a private thing between the Lord and His servant, surely there is no relation (of interference) to the humans except the advice and and the manifest delivering of the message in the call to worship Allah, Him Alone with no partner for Him.

O glory be to Allah, how Da'ish slaughter the Muslims and they say that Allah ordered them in that! Holy Allah Lord of the worlds, had not ordered them with that except the outcast satan through placing the narrations and the inserted narratives that violates all the laws of Allah in the grand Quran totally, and most certainly Allah will give power over the oppressors who are more oppressive than them. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus do We make some of the iniquitous to befriend others on account of what they earn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:129
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُوَلِّي بَعْضَ الظَّالِمِينَ بَعْضًا بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:129].

As for the for the fighting parties over the authority in Yemen and other than it, surely preceded our fatwa in the Truth before the occurrence in several years; that Allah will befall them a chastisement from Allah of the third degree, so He makes them taste each others violence because of their turning away from the caller to the Truth. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: He has the power to send on you a chastisement from above you or from beneath your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others. See how We repeat the messages that they may understand!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:65
{قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَنْ يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِنْ فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِنْ تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُمْ بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انْظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:65].

Perhaps the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I am requesting in explaining your advice which you directed it to the person of the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh and we remind you in what came at the beginning of your statement in what follows: [And my advice to the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh and to every national or party leader is that he should investigate the truthfulness of his policy no matter how bitter is the honesty in his view because of his mistakes, by Allah, honesty does not increase him but respect, reverence and pardon from others, and non would despise him ever, not from the leaders of the parties nor from the nations, as for when he utters with something to his people and they know altogether for certain that his logic in that thing is not true; surely here occurs in one’s self of despise for the man because of that exposed lie to all.]

Perhaps Ali Abdullah Saleh would like to say: “What is the lie that you despised me for it O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: It is you denial that there is no relation for you with Houthis in entering Sanaa and you who expelled the reformers from Sanaa with the a Houthi cover and behind the cover is Ali Abdullah Saleh and his army in the Republican Guard, and O Ali Abdullah Saleh, if you looked into the truth and said: O people certainly Ali Abdullah Saleh after retired from power little by little gradually for fear from revenge of the reformers from Ali Abdullah Saleh so to reassure my heart I surely left it entirely; but I was surprised by the Reform Party that they want to that they want to throw me out and the family of my house from Sanaa to outside of Yemen and some of them who want to put me on trial, and others calling me with my titles Affash Affash thinking that the word Affash an insult, they did not leave to me myself Affash Affash.” until I threw them out Sanaa from behind the cover, between them and the reformers an enmity.” Then you acknowledge after this that the Houthis (Ansar Allah) after stealing the county’s treasury became strong and rebelled against you so they attacked the provinces initially, and it became no means at hand so you take a neutral position after saying the reality, surely you would have saved your face, then you would seek to throw out Al-Houthis from Sanaa with dialogue and convincing in not making the country to enter in a civil war may have dire consequences.

Thus preceded our advice to Al-Sayyid Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi to pull out after delivering the oil derivatives to Saada and to make condition of early elections he would have succeeded with excellence in the elections. And I know that he would never listen to my advice, then he would regret and wish if that he done accordingly. Then I knew for certainty that he is the companion of the True narrative (the revolution of who is breaking/shifting his eye) and it was described with failure from before hundreds of years. Perhaps Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi would like to say: “And what do you mean with the revolution of who is breaking/shifting his eye, do you see me one-eyed or crossed-eyed O Nasser Mohammad?”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to the questioner about the reason of naming Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi with breaking his sight in the narratives of the family of the House: That’s because the fact Abd Al-Malik deludes the people in his visual speeches on television screen that the speeches utters with it through spontaneously and directly, while the speeches of Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi are not spontaneously in fact the speeches are written he reads it from a screen in front of his face, so he is the breaking/shifting the sight of his eye to the top of the photographing camera by little to recite the written speech so he makes the illusion to those who do not know from the general people that his speeches are spontaneously, but he is as like as who recites the news on Al-Jazeera channel or Al-Arabiah so you would see the broadcaster as if he is looking at you from the screen and he recites the news in spontaneous form without a paper recites it in front of you; in fact he recites the news from a screen behind the camera despite that the broadcaster as if he is looking at the viewers. So as that Al-Sayyid Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi is named in the narratives as well breaking/shifting his eye because he breaks/shifts his sight during looking at the camera so he looks at the screen which his statement is written on it found behind the camera directly, and many are aware of that.

In any case, the revolution of A-Houthi is called (the revolution of who is breaking/shifting his eye), and he had been described with failure according to the narratives of the family of the House, as that the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni issued fatwa to you that you revolution will end-up with failure and did not hide the reasons from you to be free from blame before my Lord, and I fully explained it to you in my statements without deception nor cunning, and does not (mean) that Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who avoids advice to the parties in preparation for his receiving power of authority, and I seek refuge in Allah to be of the ignorant ones, how often I advised but you do not like good advisers.

As well I advised His Royal Highness Salman bin Abdul Aziz to respond to the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to nullify the multiplicity of the sectarian parties in Allah’s religion to nullify the whole parties of the Sunnis and Shiites so there is no this Sunni nor this Shiite, and I called all for we rule among them in all what they differed in it, so we devise it for them from the decisive clear verses from the mother verses of the Book till the sectarian and political parties be gone which it caused the destruction and corruption in the land and the bloodshed of the Muslims, but unfortunately, as that King Salman ignored our call as the others of the parties in the Muslims! Surely by Allah whoever despises the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from all the parties surely he despised the judgement of Allah in His decisive Book, so where are your scholars that they issue fatwa to you from their own selves in order to please your desires? Where are they? They do not step down to have dialogue with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with the name and picture at the international dialogue table the unlimited the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forums of the Islamic glad tidings!

As long as we issue fatwa by the Truth with with confidence and pride that All scholars of the Muslims upon their various parties and their sects they can not uphold the argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even in one issue from the grand Quran; only one! Despite that of them who boost himself and roar saying: “In fact I will raise hundreds of arguments from the decisive-law of the Reminder against the so called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni”. But as soon as he ponder over the statement he retreats his sword in its sheath because he saw the argument of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the stronger and he is with a sharp cutting-edge sword to the degree that their swords which they were depending on it became from the tree of rag plants.

Here we are at the end of the eleventh year and we are the lion horseman still roams and wanders above the saddle of his horse in the plain of the court of the international dialogue and I say: Is there of a competitor with the knowledge and the authority from the decisive-law of the grand Quran? So here it is the arena until it clears to you; is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni just merely a conceited man or he is indeed the Awaited Mahdi whom Allah granted him the knowledge and the knowledge is light and healing to what is in the chests?

O Ali Abdullah Saleh the Yemeni, as I advised you by the Truth in the first (part) of the statement is to search the truthfulness so are written with Allah a truthful and shun the lies so do not be written with Allah a liar, and do not follow whom they made for the lying a new name (politics); in fact politics of lies a filthy trait degrading to it companion and makes the others despise him; in fact confess in the truth and in your mistakes to your people, so let not the pride carries you off to sin in continuing with the error and the open faulty argument because it harms your popularity; in fact, by Allah even Al-Houthis would surely despise you because of the lies and denial while they know; but the people see you altogether and your hearts are divided because of resentments of six year of wars between Al-Houthis and Ali Abdullah Saleh! (I ask) Allah to guide them to an equitable path.
As for the king Salman son of Abd Al-Aziz surely I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni requesting from him and his coalition in stopping the destructive war against the Yemeni people and the resources, the infrastructure and the buildings of it, and stopping the bloodshed of the innocent. And Salman should bring Ali Abdullah Saleh and Al-Houthis for the dialogue between the two sides without lying and manipulative-maneuvering from both sides, they may knew that the upcoming wars are suicidal losing wars. As for if the king Salman desires to have the complete annihilation on Ali Abdullah Saleh and his army, and the militia Ansar Allah despite their inclination to the dialogue with seriousness and truthfulness now you have to accept O Salman that’s because if they incline to peace, you incline to it too, so you do not get entangled in a war of far long-term and for many years, do not let to tempt you who say to you from the tribes that the black line is open for the coalition forces as we opened it for Al-Houthis and Saleh before the coming down to Ma'rib; in fact they will be setting up ambushes in every place on the road to Sanaa the fortified with its mountains, and you may not enter it except with tens of thousands of deaths, the fact Sanaa is fortified with mountains and not open like the desert of Ma'rib Saba the killing most certainly happens in the attackers more to the fact the armies of Sanaa in defensive position, so does it please you shedding the blood of the Yemenis among them O Salman? Stop the war to stop more of the bloodshed, and respond to the request of Saleh and Al-Houthis for the dialogue, and if you refused surely you will lose of your coalition little by little because of the war’s length, or the collapsing of the kingdom’s economy because of the war’s expenses for the countries of the coalition the Arab and the foreign for the war against Yemen. And the people of nations about to sympathize with the Yemeni people and the Arab nations about to have complex from Salman and his coalition.

O Ali Abdullah Saleh do not talk ill against the Saudis with insult in general, it is not suitable for you to belittle their courage; in fact they are men of war and the horsemen of Al-Hijaz and the honorable man is he who complements his opponent with the Truth and reminds him with his mistakes by the constructive criticism, as like the constructive criticism of the United Arab Emirates.

In any case this statement is an encyclopedia of advice and fatwas, judgments and constructive criticism, and the call to resort for Judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran to stop the bloodshed of the Muslims, and the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni still taking the neutral position towards all the parties surely I am not of then in a thing committed to what came in the word of Allah the Most High: {And this is a Book We have revealed, full of blessings; so follow it and keep your duty that mercy may be shown to you,(155) Lest you should say that the Book was revealed only to two parties before us and we were truly unaware of what they read,(156) Or, lest you should say: If the Book had been revealed to us, we would have been better guided than they. So indeed there has come to you clear proof from your Lord, and guidance and mercy. Who is then more unjust than he who rejects Allah’s messages and turns away from them? We reward those who turn away from Our messages with an evil chastisement because they turned away.(157) They wait not aught but that the angels should come to them, or that your Lord should come, or that some of the signs of your Lord should come. On the day when some of the signs of your Lord come, its faith will not profit a soul which believed not before, nor earned good through its faith. Say: Wait; we too are waiting.(158) As for those who split up their religion and became sects, thou hast no concern with them. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.(159)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:155-159
{وَهَذَا كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ مُبَارَكٌ فَاتَّبِعُوهُ وَاتَّقُوا لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ (١٥٥) أَنْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أُنْزِلَ الْكِتَابُ عَلَى طَائِفَتَيْنِ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا وَإِنْ كُنَّا عَنْ دِرَاسَتِهِمْ لَغَافِلِينَ (١٥٦) أَوْ تَقُولُوا لَوْ أَنَّا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْنَا الْكِتَابُ لَكُنَّا أَهْدَى مِنْهُمْ فَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ بَيِّنَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنْ كَذَّبَ بِآَيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَصَدَفَ عَنْهَا سَنَجْزِي الَّذِينَ يَصْدِفُونَ عَنْ آَيَاتِنَا سُوءَ الْعَذَابِ بِمَا كَانُوا يَصْدِفُونَ (١٥٧) هَلْ يَنْظُرُونَ إِلَّا أَنْ تَأْتِيَهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ رَبُّكَ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ بَعْضُ آَيَاتِ رَبِّكَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِي بَعْضُ آَيَاتِ رَبِّكَ لَا يَنْفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ آَمَنَتْ مِنْ قَبْلُ أَوْ كَسَبَتْ فِي إِيمَانِهَا خَيْرًا قُلِ انْتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنْتَظِرُونَ (١٥٨) إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ (١٥٩)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

So deliver this statement of mine O community of supporters in every trick and mean as much as you can to the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh and to Al-Sayyid Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi and to His Royal Highness Salman son of Abdul Aziz the family of Saud and to the means of news of the parties and the people to be free of blame before your Lord, and that they may guard against evil..

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24464

اقتباس المشاركة 205689 من موضوع عـــــــاجل... نصيحةٌ من الإمام المهديّ إلى الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وإلى كافة قادات الأحزاب والشعوب..

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=205671

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
30 - 12 - 1436 هـ
13 - 10 - 2015 مـ
08:16 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

عـــــــاجل...
نصيحةٌ من الإمام المهديّ إلى الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وإلى كافة قادات الأحزاب والشعوب..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله، يا أيّها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليه وسلموا تسليماً وعلى جميع المؤمنين في الأولين وفي الآخرين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

ونصيحتي إلى الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وإلى كلّ قائدٍ شعبيٍّ أو حزبيٍّ هو أن يتحرّى الصدق في سياسته مهما كان الصدق مُرّاً في نظره بسبب أخطائه، فوالله لا يزيده الصدق إلا احتراماً وتقديراً وعفواً من الآخرين ولن يحتقره أحدٌ على الإطلاق لا من قادة الأحزاب ولا من الشعوب، وأمّا حين ينطق بشيءٍ لشعبه وهم يعلمون أجمعون علم اليقين أنّ منطقه في ذلك الشيء غير صحيحٍ فهنا يَحدُث في النفس احتقاراً للرجل بسبب تلك الكذبة المكشوفة للجميع.

وربّما يودّ الأخ الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح أن يقول: "مهلاً مهلاً يا ناصر محمد اليماني، فبما أنّ نصيحتك خاصةٌ لعلي عبد الله صالح وعامةٌ لقادات الأحزاب في البشر، فما هي الكذبة التي جعلتك تحتقر علي عبد الله صالح، بل وتكتبها على العام برغم أنك تنتظر أنْ أسلمك القيادة يوماً ما حسب زعمك؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وأقول: لا ينبغي للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أن يجامل بشراً بغير الحقّ ابتغاء مصلحةٍ منه على حساب الحقّ وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين؛ بل أنطق بالحقّ بالمنطق المُلجم بسلطان العلم ولا أخاف في الله لومة لائمٍ. وبالنسبة لتسليمك القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ فأنت تعلم أنّك لم تعدني بذلك قط في حياتك؛ بل الله هو من وعدني بذلك في الرؤيا الحقّ أنّ علي عبد الله صالح سوف يسلّمني القيادة ويقول:
[سلّمتك القيادة، وأنا وزوجتي في ذمّتك. فقلت لك لا تخف، والله لأكون لك خيراً لك من ولدك]. وإنّما المقصود بالزوجة في تلك الرؤيا أي أهل بيتك؛ بمعنى أنّك حتماً سوف تقول يوماً ما للإمام ناصر محمد اليماني: [سلّمتك القيادة، وأنا وأهل بيتي في ذمتك].

وعليك أن تعلم يا علي عبد الله صالح وكافةَ الأحزاب والشعبَ اليمانيّ أنّ الله بالغٌ أمره ولكنّ أكثر الناس لا يعلمون. وأقولها بكلّ تحدٍّ وثقةٍ واعتزازٍ أنّ الله سوف يُغلق عليك كافة الأبواب حتى لا يبقى لك غير حلٍّ واحدٍ فقط لا غير؛ وهو تسليم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ شئتَ أم أبيت، كونك لن تجد لك أيَّ وسيلة نجاةٍ إلا بتسليمك القيادة إلى ناصر محمد اليمانيّ سواء يكون الإمام المهديّ أو مُجدِّداً للدين فلا يهمّك حينها إلا إنقاذ نفسك من الأحزاب والناقمين عليك وآل بيتك برغم الشكّ في قلبك أنّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ قد لا يستطيع انقاذك ومن معك، ولكن كما يقول المثل العربيّ (الغريق يستمسك بقشة)!.

ولكن ردّ الإمام المهديّ عليك بالحقّ وعلى كافة السائلين بأنّ الله قادرٌ أن يمنحني القدرة التامة على تأمين خوفك على نفسك وآل بيتك تصديقاً لما جاء في الرؤيا الحقّ من الله؛ كلمة:
[لا تخف]. فهذا يعني بأنّ الله سوف يجعلني قادراً على تأمين خوفك على نفسك وآل بيتك بحول الله وقوته كون الله بالغ أمره وسوف يصدق الله عبده الإمام المهديّ رؤياه بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي، كون الله يعلم أنّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لم يفترِ تسليم القيادة له من الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح، وكافةَ الباحثين ليعلمون أنّ هذه الرؤيا بُشِّرَ بها ناصر محمد اليمانيّ من قَبْلِ أكثر من أحد عشر عاماً؛ أي من قبل ثورة الخراب العربيّ بسنين؛ بل بشّرنا الشعب اليمانيّ بهذه الرؤيا الحقّ من قبل استفحال الحركة الحوثيّة حتى في صَعْده؛ بمعنى أنّ المُتابعين لبيانات ناصر محمد اليمانيّ ليعلمون أنّ رؤيا تسليم القيادة نبّأ الناسَ بها ناصرُ محمد اليمانيّ منذ عام 2006 م؛ أي من قبل ثورة الخراب العربيّ بست سنواتٍ، وليس هذا تاريخ حَدَثِ الرؤيا بل أقصد منذ تاريخ إعلانها للمسلمين عبر وسيلة الإنترنت العالميّة.

وربّما يودّ أصحاب ثورة الخراب العربيّ أن يقولوا: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، فبرغم أنّنا نرى فيك الأمل للخروج من الأزمة العربيّة ولكنّك تؤذينا بتسميّتك لثورة الربيع العربيّ بثورة الخراب العربيّ ونحن لم نقصد التخريب؛ بل الخروج من تحت مظلّة وفساد الأنظمة وتحسين المعيشة والاقتصاد". فمن ثمّ يردّ عليهم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وأقول: اللهم نعم إنّ أصحاب ثورة الشباب العربيّ لم يكونوا يقصدوا تخريب أوطانهم، ولكن سبب فشل ثورة الشباب العربيّ هو قبول الأحزاب السياسيّة المتعددة أن تنضمّ إلى ثورة الشباب العربيّ، فهنا صعدت الأحزاب على عاتق ثورة الشباب فأجبروا رؤساء الأنظمة على قتال ثورة الشباب السلميّة والأحزاب السياسيّة، فأدخلوا بلدانهم في حروب الأحزاب الأهليّة لا يحمد عقباها، فدمّرت البنيّة التحتيّة للبلاد وسفكت دماء العباد ودمّرت الاقتصاد وكثر في الأرض الفساد. وللأسف كان ذلك عدم القيادة الحكيمة لدى الشباب وللأحزاب، فلو أنّ أصحاب ثورة الشباب كانوا يقولون لمن جاءهم من الأحزاب: "نحن ثورة الشعب ضدّ الفساد ونحرّم تعدد الأحزاب في ثورتنا فمن أراد أن ينضمّ إلى ثورة الشعب فعليه أن يعلن انفصاله عن حزبه السياسيّ وينضم إلى حزب الشعب الواحد من غير تعدديّة حزبيّةٍ؛ بل حزبٌ واحدٌ للشعب". وتجري الانتخابات من قبل الشعب الواحد خاليّاً من الأحزاب غير حزب الشعب الواحد، فهنا كان سيتحقق نجاح ثورة الشباب العربيّ.

وأما وجود تعدد الأحزاب فيها فحتى ولو انتصرت ثورتكم الشبابيّة المدموجة بأحزاب المعارضة فحتماً سوف تتناحر الأحزاب في ثورة الشباب على السلطة من بعد الإطاحة بالنظام مباشرةً، فهنا تحدث الحرب الأهليّة المدمّرة حتى ولو قاومكم الحاكم الظالم بجيشه مائة عامٍ ثم انتصرتم عليه فمن بعد سقوط حكمه حتماً سيأتي دور حروب الأحزاب على السلطة؛ أيّهم يحكم البلاد؟ فمن ثمّ تزداد البلاد دماراً ويزداد الشعب ظلماً ويزداد الفقراء فقراً والمساكين تعساً وبؤساً؛ بل يدمّروا ما سبق إنجازه لبلادهم على مدار سنين، وبدل أن يتقدموا في طريق التقدم إلى أوج العُلى يرجعوا إلى الحضيض، فترى تلك المدن العامرة بسكانها قد أصبحت خاويّةً على عروشها من غير سكانٍ؛ بل أصبح سكانها الخفافيش تعشعش في المساكن الخراب أو تصبح مساكنهم قد دُمّرت تدميراً كرمادٍ تذروه الرياح في يومٍ عاصفٍ! وهذا ما حدث على الواقع الحقيقي في كثيرٍ من البلدان التي تحاربت أحزاب المعارضة فيها مع الحزب الحاكم على هيئة أحزابٍ متشاكسين كلٍّ منهم يريد أن يفوز حزبه بهرم السلطة من بعد سقوط الحزب الحاكم الذين كانوا في البداية يداً واحدةً ضدّ الحزب الحاكم. ولكن إذا انتصروا عليه قتاليّاً فهنا تأتي الطامّة الكبرى بعد فترةٍ وجيزةٍ؛ تتناحر أحزاب الثورة على السلطة فيقضوا على ما تبقى من خيرات البلاد من بعد ثورتهم الأولى مع النظام.

ويفتيكم عقل الإمام المهديّ الرشيد إلى الحقّ بالحقّ أنّ سبب خراب البلاد وتدميرها هو تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة والمذهبيّة في الشعب الواحد، فمتى سوف تفهمون ذلك يا معشر المسلمين؟ كون تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة هي سبب فشلكم وذهاب ريحكم وتدمير مساكنكم وسفك دمائكم وهدم اقتصادكم ودمار البنيّة التحتيّة التي عمّرتموها على عاتقكم على مدار سنين. وليس ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هو من أفتى أنّ التعدديّة الحزبيّة والمذهبيّة سبب فشلكم وذهاب ريحكم؛ بل الله سبحانه وتعالى هو من أفتاكم بذلك في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
{وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعاً وَلا تَفَرَّقُوا وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنْتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُمْ بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَاناً} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

كون أكثر من حزبٍ في الأمّة الواحدة محرمٌ في كتاب الله سواء على الصعيد السياسيّ أو المذهبيّ، فأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّ تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة والمذهبيّة محرمٌ في الأمّة العربيّة الواحدة.

تصديقاً لقول الله:
{وَلا تَنَازَعُوا فَتَفْشَلُوا وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ وَاصْبِرُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ}صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:46]. وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَأُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ}صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:105]. كون التعدديّة الحزبيّة المذهبيّة أو السياسيّة محرّمةٌ في محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (31) مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كلّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (32)}صدق الله العظيم [الروم]. وخاطب الله الأمّة العربيّة الوسط بعدم تفرّقهم إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ كما كانوا من قبل بعث الرسول إليهم. وقال الله تعالى مخاطبهم بالدرجة الأولى: {إِنَّ هَذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُونِ}صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:92]. وذكّرهم كيف كانوا من قَبْلِ بعث رسول الله إليهم أنّهم كانوا شيعاً وأحزاباً مختلفين يسفكون دماء بعضهم بعضاً فأنعم الله عليهم بوحدة صفّهم وذهاب تعدد أحزابهم واختلافهم وحقن دماءهم. وقال الله تعالى: {وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعاً وَلا تَفَرَّقُوا وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنْتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُمْ بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَاناً}صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

كون الله جعلهم عَلَمَ الهدى تقتدي بهم أمم العالَم وكانوا خير أمّةٍ أخرجت للناس ينطقون بمنطقٍ واحدٍ يأمرون بالمعروف لرفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان وينهون عن المنكر في حقّ المسلم والكافر على حدّ سواء، ولكنهم أصبحوا كاليهود! بدلّوا قولاً غير الذي قيل لهم، واقتدوا بملّة أمم قومٍ آخرين، وسمحوا بتعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة والمذهبيّة، وتفرّقوا واختلفوا فقاتلوا بعضهم بعضاً، فضعفت شوكتهم فذهبت ريحهم كما هو حالهم اليوم يقتلون بعضهم بعضاً وكلّ حزبٍ يُوهم قتلاه أنّهم شهداء عند ربهم يرزقون؛ بل هم في جهنم يصطرخون إلا من رحم ربي فاضطر للدفاع عن أرضه وعرضه جهاداً في سبيل الله وليس من أجل المال والسلاح والسلطة، كون دم المسلم على المسلم حرامٌ، واغتصاب أرضه وعرضه حرامٌ، وكلّ الأحزاب في اليمن وغير اليمن على باطلٍ وضلالٍ كبيرٍ، وأخصّ بالذات قادات الأحزاب وصنّاع القرار فيها، فلم نرَ حزباً يخاف من الله ويخشى عقابه فيعترف بالحقّ فيقول:

"يا معشر الأحزاب، إنّ ما ينطق به الإمام ناصر اليمانيّ لهو المنطق السليم ويهدي إلى الصراط المستقيم مستنبطاً من محكم القرآن العظيم العربيّ المبين رسالة الله إلى العالمين، فما لنا لا نستجيب لداعي الحقّ برغم أنّه يدعو المسلمين ما يزيد عن عشرة أعوامٍ إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم؟ فكيف نعرض عن الدعوة إلى اتباع كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف محكم القرآن العظيم! فتعالوا يا معشر الأحزاب نتدبر منطق ناصر محمد اليمانيّ قبل أن نستهزئ به فعسى أن نجد في منطقة الحقّ من ربّ العالمين الذي يقنع عقولنا ويحيي ضمائرنا ويهدينا إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ؛ وهذا إذا كان ناصر محمد اليمانيّ رجلاً حكيماً وذا عقلٍ رشيدٍ ينطق بالحقّ من محكم القرآن المجيد ليهدي الناس إلى صراط العزيز الحميد.. وأمّا إذا كان ناصر محمد اليمانيّ منطقه منطِق مجنونٍ لا يعقل فإنّ لدى الأحزاب والشعوب عقولاً لا تقبل ما لم يكن منطقياً يقبله العقل". انتهى.

وهذا لو أنّ أحد قادات الأحزاب في اليمن أو غير اليمن يعترف بهذا ليكون من السابقين من أصحاب القرار بالاعتراف بالمنطق الحقّ للداعية العالميّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ولكن للأسف! رغم اطّلاعهم على بيانات الإمام المهديّ الملجمة لعقل كلّ عاقلٍ يستخدم عقله إلا وأفتاه عقله أنّ الحقّ وكلّ الحقّ هو مع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه لكافة قادات الأحزاب السياسيّة والمذهبيّة في الأمّة العربيّة هو: لماذا لم يعترف ولا واحدٌ منهم بأنّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، ولا يريد علوَّاً في الأرض ولا فساداً، وحريصٌ على دماء المسلمين والكافرين، ويحرّم الإكراه في الدين، ويفتي بحرية العبوديّة بين البشر فمن شاء أن يعبد الله الواحد القهار على بصيرةٍ من ربه فهو مع الأبرار في جنات النعيم وملك كبيرٍ وأنهارٍ كلّ ما لذّ وطاب وحورٍ عين كأمثال اللؤلؤ والمرجان تضيء كسهارية لغرفة نومها لدى زوجها من عظيم جمالها! وهنّ للصالحين من الرجال. وولدان مخلدون كأمثال اللؤلؤ المكنون يضيئون من بين يدي أزواجهم من الصالحات؛ بل إذا رأيت الولدان المخلدون وهم واقفون فتحسبهم لؤلؤاً منثوراً يضيئ ما حوله من عظيم جمال أولئك الشباب المخلدون! وأولئك أعدّهم الله أزواجاً للمؤمنات الصالحات، ولا يظلم ربّك أحداً..

فلو أنه أعدّ الحور العين للصالحين كأمثال اللؤلؤ المكنون ولم يعدّ للمؤمنات غلماناً شباباً كأمثال اللؤلؤ المكنون لكان هناك ظلماً في حقّ المؤمنات الصالحات، فتذكّروا وصف الله للولدان المخلدين وحور العين تجدوه يصفهم بقوله تعالى:
{وَحُورٌ عِينٌ﴿٢٢كَأَمْثَالِ اللُّؤْلُؤِ الْمَكْنُونِ ﴿٢٣} [الواقعة].
وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُخَلَّدُونَ إِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ حَسِبْتَهُمْ لُؤْلُؤاً مَنثُوراً(19)} صدق الله العظيم [الإنسان].

وتعالوا لننظر ما يقصد الله تعالى بوصفهم (بالوِلْدَان)، فتجدون أنّهم في بداية شبابهم فنعلم أنّهم شبابٌ حين بلغوا سنّ الرشد والقوة للقتال، فمن ثم نستنبط المقصود بالولدان أنّهم الشباب الأقوياء الذين خرجوا فارّين بدينهم ويقاتلون من يمنع هجرتهم في سبيل الله ليعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له، ونستنبط الولدان الشباب من خلال قول الله تعالى:
{وَالْوِلْدَانِ الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْ هَٰذِهِ الْقَرْيَةِ الظَّالِمِ أَهْلُهَا وَاجْعَلْ لَنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ وَلِيًّا وَاجْعَلْ لَنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ نَصِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:75]. بمعنى أنّهم من الرجال الشباب المقاتلين، كون الرجال ينقسموا إلى ثلاثٍ وهم:
رجالٌ ذوو القوة وهو في زمن شبابهم، ورجال الضّعف من بعد القوة، ورجال شيبات قد وهن العظم منهم. وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا لَكُمْ لَا تُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَالْمُسْتَضْعَفِينَ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ وَالنِّسَاءِ وَالْوِلْدَانِ الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْ هَٰذِهِ الْقَرْيَةِ الظَّالِمِ أَهْلُهَا وَاجْعَلْ لَنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ وَلِيًّا وَاجْعَلْ لَنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ نَصِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:75].

ولا أريد أن أخرج عن الموضوع وما نريد قوله بأنّ الله أعطى حرية العبادة بالنسبة لما بين العبيد في ملكوت الحياة الدنيا، فلا إكراه في الدين فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر، كون الله لا يقبل عبادة من يعبده بالإكراه ما لم يعبد الله وحده لا شريك له خشيةً من الله وحده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَنْ يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:18].

ولهذا السبب تكمن حرية عقيدة العبوديّة فيما بين العبيد كون ناموس دعوة المرسلين في كافة الكتب أنّه لم يبعثهم الله ليُكرهوا الناس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين، حاشا لله! كونه لا إكراه في دين كافة المرسلين من ربّ العالمين؛ بل على الرسل البلاغ للناس على بصيرةٍ من ربهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَهَل عَلَى الرُّسُلِ إِلا البَلاغُ المُبِينُ} [ النحل:35]، وعلى الله الحساب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا عَلَى الرَّسُولِ إِلا البَلاغُ المُبِينُ} [العنكبوت:18].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{الَّذِينَ يُبَلِّغُونَ رِسَالَاتِ اللَّـهِ وَيَخْشَوْنَهُ وَلَا يَخْشَوْنَ أَحَدًا إِلَّا اللَّـهَ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ حَسِيبًا﴿٣٩﴾} [الأحزاب].

{فَإِن تَوَلَّيتُم فَاعلَمُوا أَنَّمَا عَلَى رَسُولِنَا البَلاغُ المُبِينُ} [المائدة:92].

{وَإِنْ مَا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ} [الرعد:40].
صـــــدق الله العظيم.

فمن ثمّ نخرج من بعد التدبّر بنتيجةٍ نهائيّةٍ وقطعيّةٍ أنّه لا إكراه في عبوديّة الله وحده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَقُلِ الحقّ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِنْ وَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِنْ يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:29].

وكذلك الإمام المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ يدعو كافة البشر إلى عبادة الله الواحد القهار على بصيرةٍ من ربي البيان الحقّ للذِّكر، فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر، فمن شاء أن يعبد الله الواحد القهار فجزاؤه الجنّة، ومن أراد أن يعبد البقر أو غيرها فجزاؤه النار وبئس القرار، وهذا منطق كافة الأنبياء والمهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ ملتزمين بقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَهُ الدِّينَ (11) وَأُمِرْتُ لأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (12) قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ (13) قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَهُ دِينِي (14) فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَلا ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ (15) لَهُمْ مِنْ فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِنَ النَّارِ وَمِنْ تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ذَلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ (16)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين، إنّ كلّ هذه الأحكام تفتي بالنفي المطلق بقتل المرتدّ عن دينه أو الذين رفضوا الدخول في دين الله فلهم دينهم وليَ دين، فلا إكراه في الدين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ ﴿١﴾ لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٢﴾ وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ ﴿٣﴾ وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَا عَبَدْتُمْ ﴿٤﴾ وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ ﴿٥﴾ لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكافرون].

ولكن ما نسمعه من فتاوى علماء المسلمين بقتل المسلم المرتدّ عن دين الإسلام فيقومون بقتله، فتالله إنّهم عند الله وكأنّهم قتلوا الناس جميعاً! كون العبوديّة شيء خاصٌ بين الربّ وعبده فلا دخل للبشر إلا النصح والبلاغ المبين في الدعوة إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له.

ويا سبحان الله كيف تذبح داعش المسلمين ويقولون أنّ الله أمرهم بذلك! وحاشا لله ربّ العالمين ما أمرهم بذلك إلا الشيطان الرجيم عن طريق وضع الأحاديث والروايات الموضوعة التي تخالف كافة أحكام الله في القرآن العظيم جملةً وتفصيلاً، وحتماً سوف يسلّط الله على الظالمين أظلم منهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُوَلِّي بَعْضَ الظَّالِمِينَ بَعْضًا بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:129].

وأما الأحزاب المتناحرون على السلطة في اليمن وغيرها فسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ لهم من قبل الحدث بعددٍ من السنين بأنّ الله سوف يصيبهم بعذابٍ من الله من الدرجة الثالثة فيذيق بعضهم بأس بعضٍ بسبب إعراضهم عن داعي الحقّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَنْ يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِنْ فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِنْ تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُمْ بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انْظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:65].

وربّما يودّ الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، إنّي أطالبك بتفصيل النصيحة التي وجّهتها لشخص الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح ونذكرك بما جاء في أول بيانك بما يلي:

[[ ونصيحتي إلى الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وإلى كلّ قائدٍ شعبيٍّ أو حزبيٍّ هو أن يتحرّى الصدق في سياسته مهما كان الصدق مُرّاً في نظره بسبب أخطائه، فوالله لا يزيده الصدق إلا احتراماً وتقديراً وعفواً من الآخرين ولن يحتقره أحد على الإطلاق لا من قادة الأحزاب ولا من الشعوب، وأمّا حين ينطق بشيءٍ لشعبه وهم يعلمون أجمعون علم اليقين أنّ منطقه في ذلك الشيء غير صحيحٍ فهنا يَحدُث في النفس احتقاراً للرجل بسبب تلك الكذبة المكشوفة للجميع ]].

وربّما يودّ علي عبد الله صالح أن يقول: "وما هي الكذبة التي احتقرتني فيها يا ناصر محمد اليمانيّ؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ عليك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وأقول: هو إنكارك أنّه لا علاقة لك بدخول الحوثيين صنعاء، وأنت من أخرج الإصلاح من صنعاء بستارٍ حوثيٍّ ووراء الستار علي عبد الله صالح وجيشه بالحرس الجمهوري، ويا علي عبد الله صالح لو تحرّيت الصدق وقلت: "يا أيها الشعب إنّ علي عبد الله صالح بعد أن اعتزل السلطة شيئاً فشيئاً بالتدريج خشية انتقام الإصلاح من علي عبد الله صالح حتى يطمئن قلبي فاتركها كلياً؛ ولكنّي تفاجأت من حزب الإصلاح أنهم يريدون أن يعفشوا بي وآل بيتي من صنعاء إلى خارج اليمن، ومنهم من يريد محاكمتي وآخرون ينادون بلقبي (عفاش عفاش)، ظناً منهم أنّ كلمة عفاش مَسَبّة فلم يتركوا لي حالي عفاش عفاش حتى عفشت بهم من صنعاء من وراء ستار بينهم وبين الإصلاح عداوة". فمن ثم تعترف بعد ذلك أنّ الحوثيين ( أنصار الله) من بعد نهب مخازن الدولة استَقْووا وتمردّوا عليك فغزوا المحافظات بادئ الأمر، وأنّه ما أصبح باليد حيلةٌ فتتّخذ موقفاً حيادياً من بعد قول الحقيقية لكنتَ حافظت على ماء وجهك، فمن ثم تسعى لإخراج الحوثيين من صنعاء بالحوار والإقناع بعدم إدخال البلاد في حرب أهليّة لا يُحمد عقباها.

وكذلك سبقت نصيحتنا للسيد عبد الملك الحوثيّ أن ينسحب من بعد تنزيل الجرعة إلى صعدة ويشترط انتخاباتٍ مبكرةٍ لكان نجح بامتيازٍ في الانتخابات. وأعلم أنّه لن يسمع لنصيحتي فمن ثمّ يندم ويتمنى لو أنّه أخذ بها، فمن ثمّ علمت علم اليقين أنّه صاحب الرواية الحقّ (ثورة كاسر عينه) وُصفت بالفشل من قبل مئات السنين. وربّما يودّ عبد الملك الحوثي أن يقول: "وما تقصد بثورة كاسر عينه، فهل تراني أعور أم أحول يا ناصر محمد؟". فمن ثم يردّ الإمام المهديّ على السائلين عن سبب تسمية عبد الملك الحوثي بكاسر عينه في روايات آل البيت: وذلك كون عبد الملك يُوهِم النّاس في خطاباته المرئيّة على شاشات التلفاز أنّها خطاباتٌ ينطق بها بطريقةٍ ارتجاليّةٍ مباشرةٍ بينما خطابات عبد الملك الحوثي ليست ارتجاليّةً بل خطابات مقروءة يقرأها من شاشةٍ أمام وجهه، فهو كاسر بصر أعينه إلى أعلى كاميرا التصوير بقليلٍ ليتلو الخطاب المكتوب فيُوهِم الذين لا يعلمون من عامّة الناس أنّ خطاباته ارتجاليّة، ولكن مثله كمثل من يتلو الأخبار في قناة الجزيرة أو العربيّة فترون المذيع كأنّه ناظرٌ إليكم من الشاشة ويتلو الأخبار بشكل ارتجاليٍّ من غير ورقةٍ يتلوها أمامكم؛ بل يتلو الأخبار من شاشة وراء عدسة الكاميرا برغم وكأنّ المذيع ناظرٌ إلى المشاهدين.. فكذلك السيد عبد الملك الحوثي يسمّى في الروايات كذلك كاسر عينه كونه يكسر البصر أثناء النظر إلى الكاميرا فينظر إلى شاشةٍ مكتوبٌ عليها بيانه توجد خلف الكاميرا مباشرةً، والكثير يعلم ذلك.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ تسمّى ثورة الحوثيّة (ثورة كاسر عينه)، وقد وُصِفت بالفشل حسب روايات آل البيت، وكذلك أفتاك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أنّ ثورتك سوف تبوء بالفشل، ولم أخفِ عنك الأسباب معذرةً إلى ربي وفصّلتها لك في بياناتي العامة تفصيلاً من غير خداعٍ ولا مكرٍ، وليس المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ من يتجنّب النصح للأحزاب تمهيداً لاستلامه السلطة، وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين، فكَم نصحت لكُم ولكن لا تحبّون الناصحين.

وكذلك نصحت صاحب السمو الملكيّ سلمان بن عبد العزيز أن يستجيب إلى دعوة ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلى نفيِّ التعدديّة الحزبيّة المذهبيّة في دين الله لنفيِّ كافة أحزاب السُّنة والشيعة فلا هذا سنّي ولا هذا شيعي، ودعوت الجميع لنحكم بينهم في كافة ما كانوا فيه يختلفون فنستنبطه لهم من الآيات البيّنات المحكمات من آيات أمّ الكتاب حتى تذهب الأحزاب المذهبيّة والسياسيّة التي سببت الدمار والفساد في الأرض وسفك دماء المسلمين، ولكن للأسف كذلك الملك سلمان تجاهل دعوتنا كغيره من الأحزاب في المسلمين! ألا والله من يحتقر دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ من كافة الأحزاب فإنّه قد احتقر حكْم الله في محكم كتابه، فأين علماؤكم الذين يفتونكم من عند أنفسهم لكي يُرضوا أهواءكم؟ أين هم؟ لا يتنازلون لحوار ناصر محمد اليمانيّ بالاسم والصورة في طاولة الحوار العالميّة الحرّة موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة!.

ولطالما نفتي بالحقّ بكل ثقةٍ واعتزازٍ أنّ كافة علماء المسلمين على مختلف أحزابهم وطوائفهم لا يستطيعون أن يُقيموا على ناصر محمد اليمانيّ الحجّة ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ من القرآن العظيم؛ واحدةً فقط! برغم أنّ منهم من يتعنتر ويزأر ويقول: "بل سوف أقيم مئات الحجج من محكم الذِّكر على المدعو ناصر محمد اليمانيّ". ولكنه أوّل ما يتدبّر البيان يُرجع السيف في غمده كونه شاهدَ حجّة ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هي الأقوى وأنّه ذو سيفٍ بتارٍ لدرجة أنّ سيوفهم التي كانوا يعتمدون عليها أصبحت من شجرٍ نبات الخرق.

وها نحن في نهاية السنة الحادية عشر ولا يزال فارس قسورة يصول ويجول فوق مركب جواده في ساحة ميدان الحوار العالميّ وأقول: هل من مبارزٍ بالعلم والسلطان من محكم القرآن العظيم؟ فها هنا الميدان حتى يتبيّن لكم هل ناصر محمد اليماني مجرد رجلٍ مغرورٍ أم إنّه المهديّ المنتظَر الذي آتاه الله العلم والعلم نور وشفاء لما في الصدور؟.

ويا علي عبد الله صالح اليماني، فكما نصحتك بالحقّ في أول هذا البيان هو أن تتحرّى الصدق حتى تُكتب عند الله صدّيقاً وتتجنّب الكذب حتى لا تكتب عند الله كذّاباً، ولا تتّبع الذين جعلوا للكذب اسماً جديداً (السياسة)؛ بل سياسة الكذب صفةٌ قذرةٌ مهينةٌ لصاحبها وتجعل الآخرين يحتقرونه؛ بل فاعترف بالصدق وبأخطائك لشعبك، فلا تأخذك العزّة بالإثم بالاستمرار بالخطأ والمغالطة المكشوفة كونها تضرّ في شعبيّتك؛ بل والله أنّه حتى الحوثيين ليحتقروك بسبب الكذب والإنكار وهم يعلمون؛ بل يراكم الناس جميعاً وقلوبكم شتّى بسبب أحقاد ستة حروبٍ بين الحوثيين وعلي عبد الله صالح! والله يهديهم إلى سواء السبيل.

وأما الملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز فإنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أطالبه وحلفه بكفِّ الحرب المدمّرة على الشعب اليماني ومدّخراته وبنيته التحتيّة وبناياته، وإيقاف سفك دماء الأبرياء. ويجلب سلمانُ علي عبد الله صالح والحوثيين للحوار بين الطرفين من غير كذبٍ ولا تلاعبٍ من الطرفين فلعلهم علموا أنّ الحروب القادمة حروباً انتحاريّة خاسرة. وأما إن كان الملك سلمان يريد القضاء التام على علي عبد الله صالح وجيشه ومليشيات أنصار الله برغم انصياعهم للحوار بجدٍّ وصدقٍ الآن فعليك أن تقبل يا سلمان ذلك فإن جنحوا للسلم فاجنح لها حتى لا تتورط في حربٍ بعيدة المدى وسنين عدداً، فلا يغرّك الذين يقولون لكم من القبائل إن الخط الأسود مفتوحٌ لقوات التحالف كما فتحناه للحوثيين وصالح من قبل للنزول إلى مأرب؛ بل سوف ينصبون الكمائن في كلّ معصر على طريق صنعاء المحصّنة بجبالها، وقد لا تدخلونها إلا بعشرات آلاف القتلى، كون صنعاء محصّنة بالجبال وليست مفتوحةً كمثل صحراء مأرب سبأ والقتل حتماً يحدث في المهاجمين أكثر كون جيوش صنعاء في موقع دفاعيٍّ، فهل يرضيكم سفك دماء اليمانيين فيما بينهم يا سلمان؟ أوقف الحرب لعدم المزيد من سفك الدماء، وأجب طلب صالح والحوثيين للحوار، وإن أبيتَ فسوف تفتقد من حلفك شيئاً فشيئاً بسبب طول الحرب، أو ينهار اقتصاد المملكة بسبب نفقات الحرب لدول التحالف العربيّ والأجنبي للحرب على اليمن.. وأوشكت الشعوب أن تتعاطف مع الشعب اليماني وأوشكت الشعوب العربيّة أن تتعقد من سلمان وحلفه.

ويا علي عبد الله صالح، لا تتكلّم عن السعوديّين بالشتم بالعموم، فلا يليق بك أن تحقّر شجاعتهم؛ بل هم رجال الحرب وفرسان الحجاز
والرجل الكريم هو الذي يثني على خصمه بالحقّ ويذكره بأخطائه بالنقد البنّاء، كمثل انتقادك البنّاء للإمارات العربيّة المتحدة.

وعلى كل حالٍ، هذا بيان موسوعةٍ من النصائح والفتاوى والأحكام والانتقاد البنّاء والدعوة إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لإيقاف سفك دماء المسلمين، ولا يزال الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني متّخذاً موقفَ حيادٍ تجاه كافة الأحزاب فلست منهم في شيء ملتزماً بما جاء في قول الله تعالى:
{وَهَذَا كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ مُبَارَكٌ فَاتَّبِعُوهُ وَاتَّقُوا لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ (١٥٥) أَنْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أُنْزِلَ الْكِتَابُ عَلَى طَائِفَتَيْنِ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا وَإِنْ كُنَّا عَنْ دِرَاسَتِهِمْ لَغَافِلِينَ (١٥٦) أَوْ تَقُولُوا لَوْ أَنَّا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْنَا الْكِتَابُ لَكُنَّا أَهْدَى مِنْهُمْ فَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ بَيِّنَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنْ كَذَّبَ بِآَيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَصَدَفَ عَنْهَا سَنَجْزِي الَّذِينَ يَصْدِفُونَ عَنْ آَيَاتِنَا سُوءَ الْعَذَابِ بِمَا كَانُوا يَصْدِفُونَ (١٥٧) هَلْ يَنْظُرُونَ إِلَّا أَنْ تَأْتِيَهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ رَبُّكَ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ بَعْضُ آَيَاتِ رَبِّكَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِي بَعْضُ آَيَاتِ رَبِّكَ لَا يَنْفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ آَمَنَتْ مِنْ قَبْلُ أَوْ كَسَبَتْ فِي إِيمَانِهَا خَيْرًا قُلِ انْتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنْتَظِرُونَ (١٥٨) إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ (١٥٩)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

فبلّغوا بياني هذا يا معشر الأنصار بكل حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ ما استطعتم إلى الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وإلى السيد عبد الملك الحوثي وإلى صاحب السمو الملكي سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود وإلى وسائل الأحزاب والشعوب الإخباريّة معذرةً إلى ربكم ولعلهم يتقون..

أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ العربيّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..