الموضوع: And I seek refuge in Allah that I call to disbelief..

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي And I seek refuge in Allah that I call to disbelief..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

1 - 08 - 1430 AH
    24 - 07 - 2009 AD
    12:48 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

And I seek refuge in Allah that I call to disbelief..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

A question from the Awaited Mahdi to (Al-Fajr) who had turned away from the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder: Isn’t it that Allah’s prophet Noah called to Islam? And the question is: Isn’t it that who they believe in the True call from their Lord from his people who testified by the Truth of them in Allah’s messenger Noah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- will be saying: (I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and I bear witness that Noah is a messenger of Allah).

Either you see this testimony is false other what the Awaited Mahdi sees it? Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful. So how do you make it exclusively to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- O you who differentiate between Allah’s messengers? And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Then look at the forgery of (Al-Fajr) against us unjustly so he says: (So how is it for you to say with other than that, that this messenger of Islam and (adhan) the call of Islam, therefore there must be the the prophet of Islam who came with it to be mentioned, so how we disbelief in that, O man, so how forbade us from venerate him?By the Lord of Glory Who venerated him in conjunction of His name with his name in the call (for prayer) of Islam)

ـــــــــــــــــــ
    End of Quote

Then I say to you: O man, don’t you keep your duty to Allah? And had I forbid you to say: ((I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah))??

And I seek refuge in Allah that I call to disbelief, I only issue fatwa to you that you do not make this testimony exclusively to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- so you say it that it is not entitled except to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- surely that is disbelief in the former messengers of Allah, in fact say that is the testimony of all the believers in the messengers of their Lord to them, or you deem it not entitled to any messenger from Allah of the former ones and you see that it is not possible for the former believers in the messengers of their Lord to say it by the Truth that came with it the messengers of their Lord. So whoever believed of them surely they bear witness to Allah in the unity (of Allah) and to their messenger with the True message from their Lord, and we did not prohibit you to bear witness to Mohammad -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in the message, do you not fear Allah from this sinful falsification and the hindering off the straight path? So come on to the dialogue and we shall wait and see which one of us utters by the Truth and guides to the straight path and which one of us hinder off the Truth and had just made Allah angry and His messenger, and pleased the outcast satan.

Allah is sufficient for me and an excellent Guardian, in fact I am the Awaited Mahdi, I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and to that I call the people altogether.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1640

اقتباس المشاركة 5320 من موضوع وأعوذُ بالله أن أدعو إلى الكفر ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    02 - شعبان - 1430 هـ
    24 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    12:48 صباحًا
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=582
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

وأعوذُ بالله أن أدعو إلى الكفر ..

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ، وَسَلامٌ عَلَى المُرسَلين، وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ربّ الْعَالَمِين..

سؤال من المهديّ المُنتظر إلى (الفجر) المُعرِض عن البيان الحقّ للذكر: أليس نبيّ الله نوحٍ يدعو إلى الإسلام؟ والسؤال هو: أليس الذين سوف يؤمنون بدعوة الحقّ من ربّهم مِن قومه فسوف يقول من شَهد بالحقّ منهم برسول الله نوح صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: "أشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهدُ أنّ نوحًا رسول الله"؟ أم إنك ترى هذه شهادةٌ باطلةٌ غير ما يراه المهديّ المنتظَر؟ قُل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين، فكيف تجعلونها حصريًّا لمحمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - يا من تُفرِّقون بين رُسل الله؟! وَسَلامٌ عَلَى المُرسَلين وَالْحَمْدُ لِله ربِّ الْعَالَمِين.

ومن ثم انظروا إلى افتراء الفجر علينا بغير الحقّ فقال:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    فكيف لك أن تقول بغير ذلك هذا رسول الإسلام والأذان نداء الإسلام إذن لابد أن يذكر نبيّ الإسلام من جاء به، فكيف نكفر بذلك يا رجل وكيف نهانا عن تعظيمه وربّ العزة من عظّمه باقتران اسمه باسمه فى نداء الاسلام الآذان
    انتهى الاقتباس
    انتهى الاقتباس.

ومن ثم أقول لك أفلا تتَّقِ الله يا رجل؟ وهل نهيتُكم أن تقولوا: أشهد أنّ لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أنّ محمدًا رسول الله؟! وأعوذُ بالله أن أدعو إلى الكفر، وإنما أفتيتُكم أن لا تجعلوا هذه الشهادة حصريًّا لمحمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فتقولون إنّها لا تحقّ إلا لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم! فذلك كفر برسل الله الأوّلين؛ بل يقول تلك الشهادة جميع المؤمنين برسل ربّهم إليهم. أم ترونها لا تحقّ لأيّ رسولٍ من الله من الأوّلين؟ وترون بأنّه لا يجوز أن يقول الأوّلون المؤمنون برسل ربّهم بالحقّ الذي جاء به رُسل ربّهم فمَن آمن منهم فيشهد لله بالوحدانيّة ولرسوله بالرسالة الحقّ من ربّه.

ولم أنهَكم أن تشهدوا لمحمدٍ - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم – بالرسالة، أفلا تتَّقِ الله من هذا الافتراء الأثيم والصدّ عن الصراط المستقيم؟! فهلمَّ إلى الحوار وسننظر ونرى أيُّنا ينطق بالحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيم وأيُّنا يصدُّ عن الحقّ وقد أغضَب الله ورسوله وأرضى الشّيطان الرجيم.

حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل؛ بل أنا المهديّ المُنتظَر أشهدُ شهادة الحقّ اليقين أنّ لا إله إلا الله وأشهدُ أنّ محمدًا رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وإلى ذلك أدعو النّاس أجمعين.

وَسَلامٌ عَلَى المُرسَلين، وَالْحَمْدُ لِله ربِّ الْعَالَمِينَ.
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

02 - 08 - 1430 AH
    25 - 07 - 2009 AD
    12:30 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

The Imam Mahdi vows challenging the entire scholars of the nation and the entire humans, jinn, and angels that they can not clarify the obligatory prayers and explain it in details from the grand Quran

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers, the illiterate trustworthy prophet and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement..

O Al-Fajer, I ask you to bear witness and all the supporters, and all humans that Allah created them from dry clay like earthen vessels, and all jinn that Allah created them from flame of fire, in fact and all the angels that are created from light; that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if had attend Al-Sheikh Abd Al-Aziz the family of Al-Sheikh president of the Council of the Senior scholars, or if came one of the members of senior staff of scholars the famous, or Al-Qaradawi a mufti of the Arabian Egypt, or a mufti of the Islamic hometowns, surely Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is able to bridle them altogether by the Truth so he would explain the prayers in details from Allah’s Book, and how many the unites for each prayer, and how many Takbirat for each prayer, and what you say when standing, and what you say when bowing and what you say at rising from bowing, and what you say at prostration, and what you say after prostration, and I explain to you all the prayers in details in order the scholar of the nation and the ignorant understand it and comprehend it, O Al-Fajer be a witness on that and all the best foremost supporters and all the visitors, and for each call is a proof.

O Fajer you did not know yet from the knowledge of the Awaited Mahdi except a drop of the red sea, and not exaggeration without right, in fact the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder of the grand Quran that you took it as a forsaken thing.

O glory be to Allah, O Fajer do you think the Awaited Mahdi is like you?! And since that you and all scholars of the nation can not make clear the obligatory prayer and explain it from the grand Quran in details, for that you thought that the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord as well can not do, and you see that he fell, far from, very far.. surely you are of the ignorant ones.

I swear by Allah the Most High, the great, an in advance oath that I will bridle you by the Truth absolutely in the explanation of the obligatory prayers until I make them between two choices either they believe in the grand Quran or they disbelieve in it, then Allah judges between us in justice and He is Best of Judges, that’s because they can not bring an explanatory-statement for the Quran better than the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and better guiding on the path even if I live along with them as the lifetime of the call of Noah among his people a thousand years less fifty.

But you want me to explain it now in details then my supporters would be forced to leave Allah’s houses (of worship) and they be a new band, surely not. And do you know why? That’s because I know that their prayers and the prayers of all the Muslims are accepted with the Lord of the worlds if it is free from association in supplicating to other than Allah, whoever it was and however it is there is no argument for their Lord against them in fact the argument is for Allah against the scholars of the nation whom they say against Allah what they do not know.

And if I knew that their prayers are not accepted as they pray now I would have told them how to pray and I have not been late, but it is accepted at their Lord as long in it the Opening of the Book and the bowing and prostration until comes to them the explanation by the Truth from their Lord for the explanation of the obligatory prayers for unifying the nation and raising the argument against them the ineffective to the arguing with knowledge and enlightening authority so they do not find resistance in themselves of what I decided between them in justice from the decisive Book of their Lord and they submit with full submission.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5321 من موضوع وأعوذُ بالله أن أدعو إلى الكفر ..

- 2 -
    03 - شعبان - 1430 هـ
    25 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    12:30 صباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=583
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

يقسم الإمام المهديّ مُتَحدّيًا
    كافة عُلماء الأمّة وكافة البشر والجنّ والملائكة
    أنّهم لا يستطيعون أن يُبيِّنوا الصلوات المفروضات ويفصّلوها مِن القرآن العظيم تفصيلًا ..

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين النبيّ الأميّ الأمين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..

أيها (الفجر)، إنّي أُشهِدَك وكافة الأنصار وكافة البشر الذين خلقهم الله من صلصالٍ كالفخار وكافة الجنّ الذين خلقهم الله من مارجٍ من نارٍ؛ بل وكافة الملائكة المخلوقين من نورٍ بأنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني (إذا حضر الشيخ عبد العزيز آل الشيخ رئيس هيئة كبار العلماء، أو جاء أحدُ أعضاء هيئة كبار العلماء المشهورين، أو القرضاوي مُفتي مصر العربيّة، أو أحد مُفتي الديار الإسلاميّة) لقادرٌ أن يلجمهم جميعًا ناصرُ محمد اليماني بالحقّ فيفَصِّل الصلوات تفصيلًا مِن كتاب الله، وكم عدد الركعات لكلِّ صلاةٍ، وكم عدد التكبيرات لكلِّ صلاةٍ، وماذا تقولون عند القيام، وما تقولون عند الركوع، وما تقولون عند الرَّفع من الركوع، وما تقولون عند السجود، وما تقولون من بعد السجود، وأُفَصِّل لكم جميع الصلوات تفصيلًا حتى يفهمها ويعقلها عالِم الأمّة وجاهلها، فكُن على ذلك أيّها (الفجر) لَمِن الشاهدين وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وكافة الزوار، ولكُل دعوى برهانٌ.

يا (فجر) إنّك لَم تعلَم بعد مِنْ عِلْمِ المهديّ المُنتظر إلّا قطرةً مِن البحر الأحمر، وليس مبالغةً بغير الحقّ؛ بل البيان الحقّ للذكر القرآن العظيم الذي اتّخذتمُوه مهجورًا.

ويا سبحان الله يا (فجر) وهل تظنّ المهديّ المنتظَر مثلك؟! وبما أنّك وكافة علماء الأمّة لا تستطيعون أن تبيِّنوا الصلوات المفروضات وتفصّلوها من القرآن العظيم تفصيلًا لذلك ظننتَ أنَّ المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّك كذلك لا يستطيع أن يفعل، وترى أنّه قد وقَع! هيهات هيهات.. إنّك لمن الجاهلين.

وأقسمُ بالله العليّ العظيم قسمًا مُقدَّمًا عن ظَهْر الغيب بالنسبة لكم إنّني سوف أُلجمهم بالحقّ إلجامًا في تفصيل الصلوات المفروضات حتى أجعلهم بين خيارين، فإمّا أن يؤمنوا بالقرآن العظيم أو يكفروا به ثم يحكم الله بيننا بالحقّ وهو خيرُ الحاكمين، وذلك لأنّهم لا يستطيعون أن يأتوا ببيانٍ للقرآن هو خيرًا من بيان ناصر محمد اليماني وأهدى سبيلًا وحتى لو تعمَّرتُ وإياهم كعمر دعوة نوحٍ في قومه ألف سنةٍ إلّا خمسين عامًا.

وأمّا إنك تريد أن أفصّلها الآن تفصيلًا ثم يَضطر أنصاري أن يُفارِقوا بيوت الله فيكونوا طائفةً جديدةً! فلا.. وهل تدري لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّي أعلم أنّ صلواتهم وصلوات جميع المسلمين مقبولةٌ عِند ربّ العالمين إذا خَلَت مِن الشرك بالدُّعاء لغير الله كيفما كانت وكيفما تكون فلا حجّة لربّهم عليهم؛ بل الحُجّة لله على علماء الأمّة الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون.

ولو كنتُ أعلم أنّ صلواتهم ليست مقبولةً كما يصلّون الآن لكنت أخبرتُهم كيف يصلّون ولَما تأخرت، ولكنّها مقبولةٌ عِند ربّهم ما دامت فيها الفاتحة والركوع والسجود حتى يأتيهم التفصيل الحقّ من ربّهم لبيان الصلوات المفروضات لجَمع شمل الأمّة وإقامة عليهم الحُجّة الداحضة للجدل بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ حتى لا يجدون في نفوسهم حَرَجًا مِمَّا قضيتُ بينهم بالحقّ من مُحكَم كتاب ربّهم ويُسَلِّموا تسليمًا.

وَسَلامٌ عَلَى المُرسَلين وَالْحَمْدُ لِله ربِّ الْعَالَمِين..
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

02 - 08 - 1430 AH
    25 - 07 - 2009 AD
    10:15 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

The Awaited Mahdi calls to what the prophets and messenger call to it; which is that they should worship Allah Lord of the worlds, Him Alone, no partner for Him

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, glory be to your Lord, the Lord of Might, above what they describe, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

{And if We had made it a Quran in a foreign tongue, they would have said: Why have not its messages been made clear? What! a foreign (tongue) and an Arab! Say: It is to those who believe a guidance and a healing, and those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears and it is obscure to them. These are called to from a place afar.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fussilat] 41:44

{And indeed you know those among you who violated the Sabbath, so We said to them: Be (as) apes, despised and hated.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:65

{O you who have been given the Book, believe in what We have revealed, verifying that which you have, before We destroy the leaders and turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the command of Allah is ever executed.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:47

O Fajer you said the Truth in your words about yourself: (I do not think that you are like me). Yes, I am not ignorant like you and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones, then you described yourself with ignorance so you said: (In fact more ignorant than me), and you said the Truth in your description to yourself in the ignorance and lied in you description to the Imam Mahdi in the ignorance like you.

As for you description to me so you say about me:(Because you are a liar claiming the Mahdi-ship, and your statements has a lot of your ignorance, and your words that I do not connect to it, I said to you wake up from these daydreams and stop from this avoidance of prosecution method that you follow it, Mehdi of the nation did not appear yet, and never mislead but yourself, and whoever followed you of the idiots).

And we answer upon your words:(Because you are a liar claiming the Mahdi-ship), then the True awaited Mahdi from your Lord replies to you and I say to you: For each call is a proof, and the proof of the Imam Mahdi is the knowledge and the authority in the True explanatory-statement for the Book of the Quran that you described it that it has no origin for it, and had manifest your disbelief in the Quran and that is what your chest conceals, so if you are believing in it then debate the Imam Mahdi with it if you are of the truthful ones, but the argument is the authority of knowledge from the Book and not the conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, and if you see yourself the True awaited Mahdi; surely for each call is a proof. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {..Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:111

The True Imam Mahdi is the one who disputing with you and all scholars of the nation by the grand Quran, so if have a knowledge from another book that is better guiding path than it; surely for each call is a proof so bring it to us if you are of the Truthful ones. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {..Say: Do you have any knowledge so you would bring it forth to us? You only follow a conjecture and you only tell lies.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:148

As for the avoidance of prosecution that you describe me with it; so do you see me being courteous to the Shiites or the Sunnis for the falsehood in order for them to believe me? In fact I silence their tongues by the Truth. And the Sunnis that they argue without knowledge like you I surely dominate above them by manifest knowledge and authority from the grand Quran the dominating by the Truth.

As for your saying to me and to my supporters: (Mehdi of the nation did not appear yet, and never mislead but yourself, and whoever followed you of the idiots)., then the Awaited Mahdi replies to you who came in his predetermined time in the written Book in an era of dialogue before the appearing, and I say to you: Indeed I call them to the worship of Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and I caution them to call anyone with Allah, surely this is the call of the Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that came with it all the prophets and messengers. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We sent no messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:25

Since I call to what the prophets and messenger call to it; which is that they should worship Allah Lord of the worlds, Him Alone, no partner for Him, O Fajer, for that you see me disbelieving in Al-Taghoot (satan) and for that you describe me that I am on a manifest error, despite that you know for certainty that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path but you are hateful for the Truth, and if you saw Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of the polytheists you would have believed but your disbelieve in our mission is because I call to the worship of Allah, Him Alone, because you are of whom Allah said about them: {That is because when Allah alone was called upon, you disbelieved, and when associates were given to Him, you believed. So judgment belongs to Allah, the High, the Great.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:12

And I know that you are not the old companion as son of Omar thinks, in fact (you are) of the outcast satan’s ministers, and I say to you what Allah commanded us to say it to you by the Truth surely we do not fear your plotting: {Here you are loving them while they do not love you, and you believe in the Book, (in) the whole of it. And when they meet you they say, We believe, and when they are alone, they bite (their) finger tips in rage against you. Say: Die in your rage. Surely Allah is Knower of what is in the hearts.(119) If good befalls you, it grieves them, and if an evil afflicts you, they rejoice at it. And if you are patient and keep your duty, their struggle will not injure you in any way. Surely Allah encompasses what they do.(120)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:119-120

Glory be to your Lord, the Lord of Might, above what they describe! And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Allah's khalifa; the enemy to whom is an enemy to Allah and His messengers; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5322 من موضوع وأعوذُ بالله أن أدعو إلى الكفر ..

- 3 -
    03 - شعبان - 1430 هـ
    25 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    10:15 مساءً

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=584
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ يدعو إلى ما يدعوا إليه الأنبياء والمُرسَلين وهو أن يعبدوا الله ربّ العالمين وحده لا شريك له ..

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ، سبحان ربّك ربّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ وَسَلامٌ عَلَى المُرسَلين، وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ربّ الْعَالَمِين..

{وَلَوْ جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا أَعْجَمِيًّا لَّقَالُوا لَوْلَا فُصِّلَتْ آيَاتُهُ ۖ أَأَعْجَمِيٌّ وَعَرَبِيٌّ ۗ قُلْ هُوَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا هُدًى وَشِفَاءٌ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ فِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرٌ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ عَمًى ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ يُنَادَوْنَ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:44].

{وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ الَّذِينَ اعْتَدَوْا مِنْكُمْ فِي السَّبْتِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:65].

{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ آمِنُوا بِمَا نَزَّلْنَا مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا مَعَكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّطْمِسَ وُجُوهًا فَنَرُدَّهَا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهَا أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّـهِ مَفْعُولًا ﴿
    ٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ويا (فجر) صدَقت بقولك عن نفسك:
    (لا اظن انك مثلى). نعم لستُ جاهلًا مثلكَ، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين. ثم وصفتَ نفسك بالجهل فقلت: (بل أجهل منى)، وصدَقت بوصفك لنفسك بالجهل وكذبت بوصفك للإمام المهديّ بالجهل مثلك.

وأمّا بالنسبة لوصفك لي فتقول عني:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    لأنك كاذب تدعى المهدية وبياناتك بها الكثير من جهلك وكلامك الذى لا أصل له قلت لك أفق من أحلام اليقظه هذه وكفاك من أسلوب التقيه هذا الذى تتبعه مهدى الأمه لم يظهر بعد ولن تضل الا نفسك ومن تبعك من البلهاء
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ونجيبك على قولك: (لأنك كاذب تدعى المهدية)، ومن ثم يردّ عليك المهديّ المُنتظر الحقّ من ربّك وأقول لك: لكلِّ دعوى برهانٌ، وبرهان الإمام المهديّ هو العِلم والسلطان بالبيان الحقّ لكتاب القرآن الذي وصفته بأنّهُ لا أصل له وتبيَّن كُفرك بالقرآن وذلك ما يخفيه صدرك، فإن كنت تؤمن به فحاجِج الإمام المهديّ به إن كنت من الصادقين، ولكن الحُجّة هي سلطان العِلم مِن الكتاب وليس الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئًا، وإذا كنت ترى نفسك المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ فلكلِّ دعوى برهان. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَاتُوا برهانكُمْ إِنْ كنتمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

والإمام المهديّ الحقّ هو الذي يحاجِجك وجميع علماء الأمّة بالقرآن العظيم، فإن كان لديك علمٌ من كتابٍ آخر هو أهدى منه سبيلًا فلكلِّ دعوى برهان فأْتنا به إن كنت من الصادقين. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ هَلْ عِنْدَكُمْ مِنْ عِلْمٍ فَتُخْرِجُوهُ لَنَا إِنْ تَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ أنتم إِلَّا تَخْرُصُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:148].

وأمّا التقية التي تصفني بها فهل تراني أُجامل الشيعة أو السنّة على الباطل لكي يصدّقونني؟ بل أخرس ألسنتهم بالحقّ وألسِنَة الذين يجادلون بغير علمٍ مثلك فأُهيمن عليهم بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ مُبينٍ من القرآن العظيم المُهيمن بالحقّ.

وأمّا قولك لي ولأنصاري:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    مهدى الأمه لم يظهر بعد ولن تضل الا نفسك ومن تبعك من البلهاء
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ومن ثم يردّ عليك المهديّ المنتظَر الذي حَضَر في زمنه المقدور في الكتاب المسطور في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور وأقول لك: إني أدعوهم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وأحذّرهم أن يدعوا مع الله أحدًا فهذه دعوة المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني التي جاء بها جميع الأنبياء والمُرسَلين. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:25].

وبما إني أدعو إلى ما يدعوا إليه الأنبياء والمُرسَلين وهو أن يعبدوا الله ربّ العالمين وحده لا شريك له لذلك تراني يا (فجر) كافرًا بالطاغوت ولذلك تصفني أنّي على ضلالٍ مُبين، رغم إنك تعلم عِلم اليقين أنَّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيم ولكنك للحقّ لَمِن الكارهين، ولو كنت ترى ناصر محمد اليماني مِن المُشركين لآمنتَ ولكن كُفرك بأمرنا بسبب أنّني أدعو إلى عبادة الله وحده لأنك مِن الذين قال الله عنهم:
    {ذَلِكُم بِأَنَّهُ إِذَا دُعِيَ اللَّهُ وحده كَفَرْتُمْ وَإِن يُشْرَكْ بِهِ تُؤْمِنُوا فَالْحُكْمُ لِلَّهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْكَبِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:12].

وأعلم أنك لستَ الصاحب القديم كما يظنّ ابن عمر؛ بل مِن وزراء الشّيطان الرجيم، وأقول لك ما أمرنا الله أن نقوله لكم بالحقّ فلا نخشى مكركم:
    {هَا أَنتُمْ أُولَاءِ تُحِبُّونَهُمْ وَلَا يُحِبُّونَكُمْ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْكِتَابِ كُلِّهِ وَإِذَا لَقُوكُمْ قَالُوا آمَنَّا وَإِذَا خَلَوْا عَضُّوا عَلَيْكُمُ الْأَنَامِلَ مِنَ الْغَيْظِ ۚ قُلْ مُوتُوا بِغَيْظِكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ ‎﴿١١٩﴾‏ إِن تَمْسَسْكُمْ حَسَنَةٌ تَسُؤْهُمْ وَإِن تُصِبْكُمْ سَيِّئَةٌ يَفْرَحُوا بِهَا ۖ وَإِن تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا لَا يَضُرُّكُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ مُحِيطٌ ‎﴿١٢٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

سُبْحَانَ ربّك ربّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ وَسَلامٌ عَلَى المرسلين وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ربّ الْعَالَمِينَ..
    خليفة الله؛ العَدُوّ لِمَن كان عَدُوًّاً لله ورسله؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-03-2018, 06:58 PM
  2. Imam Mahdi declares the disbelief in multiple sects in Allah’s religion
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 10-04-2017, 05:18 AM
  3. I seek refuge with Allah the Hearer, the Knower, (away) from the accursed-outcast satan..
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 30-08-2016, 06:03 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-12-2015, 01:55 AM
  5. {Allah’s commandment came to pass, so seek not to hasten it.}
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-03-2015, 04:40 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع