الموضوع: Urgent: Dangerous political analysis regarding the fate of all Arabian and Islamic populations

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5
  1. افتراضي Urgent: Dangerous political analysis regarding the fate of all Arabian and Islamic populations

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - 04 - 1436 AH
    15 - 02 - 2015 AD
    09:04 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Urgent
    ..Dangerous political analysis regarding the fate of all Arabian and Islamic populations

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon all Allah’s prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness be upon them and their righteous families and all the believers in every time and place till the day of Judgement, after this..

From the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all leaders of the Arabian countries and the Islamic and all populations of Arabia and the Islamic, I give you fatwa by the Truth and not just a political analysis that the two opponents of worlds America and Russia had agreed upon war against Islam and the Muslims, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say.
    And to you their evil plan and cunning with no doubt nor suspicion, it is as follows:

America and Russia had agreed on striking the Muslims with the hands of each other, also America and Russia had agreed with Iran on a project of connecting the Shiites sect to chairs of ruling in all Arab countries, that is with precondition they agreed upon it previously that there is for America and her allies, and Russia and her allies a share in the oil fields in all Arab oil countries.

And the ratio which is chosen by America and Russia that they agreed on it among them and the Islamic country of Iran to the fact both will make Iran and their Shiites in the Arabian countries in the front under the named (The war against terrorism) on the pretext that they desire complete elimination of Al-Qaida organization in all Arab countries and the Islamic, and surely they are liars. By Allah Who there is no God other than Him, indeed America and Russia desire the elimination of Islam and the Muslims for the fact both know that after that after the rise of the Shiite sect to power in the Arab populations and the monopolization of politics and the doctrinal bigotry which immediately will arise a devastating sectarian war between Sunnis and Shiites harvesting the Muslims an utter harvest and destroys the infrastructure and economic development of the Arab and Islamic populations .

As for the Islamic republic of Iran, surely America and Russia have agreed on striking it by the leadership of America and their Allies on the pretext of existing weapons of mass destruction so they pay her back a reward of (Sinmar) who his king ordered him to built a skyscraper castle, so Sinmar told the king that there is a secret in the building the castle and has made it in a rock in the castle, if it was removed the castle would crumble on the heads of whom are in it, and the builder Sinmar told the king that no one knows in that rock other than him. Then the king threw him from the top of the castle after Sinmar completed building it so its secret dies with him! As well America, Russia and Iran; but striking Iran they wanted it at the end after achieving the American and Russian project by striking the Sunnis and Shiites by each other. And Allah is a Witness and a Guardian upon what I say, because America tested the success of this project in the people of Iraq and since it was clear to them that the project’s success in the rate of 100% therefor America wants to apply it in all Arab countries and the Islamic for the Muslims to stricken by each others hands, then Islam and the Muslims would be destroyed an utter destruction and their strength would depart, so the loot the goods of the Arab countries and the Islamic. And Allah is a Witness and a Guardian upon what I say; to the fact they desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths and Allah will allow nothing except the perfection of His light, though the criminals hate its appearing, and for that Allah sent the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a mercy for the people by a decree that is made absolute in the written Book.

Perhaps one of the Sunnis or Shiites would like to say: “Is not the name of the Awaited Mahdi is Mohammad and your name is Nasser Mohammad?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to all the questioners and I say: Indeed I call Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient as a Witness that All the scholars of Shiites and Sunnis they surely know that the prophet’s narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in regard the name of the Imam Mahdi: [My name coincides in his name] and indeed all scholars of Shiites and Sunnis they surely know that the coinciding is not meant with it the coincident linguistically and grammatically; in fact it is meant with it the compatibility in the meaning of that it is meant in the narration [My name coincides in his name] that his name agrees with my name; in the meaning of that the name Mohammad comes compatible in the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, and in that a magnified wisdom for the fact Allah would never send the Imam Mahdi being a prophet nor a messenger with a new Book; Allah only sends the Awaited Mahdi (Nasser) supporter of Mohammad which is a supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- so he calls on all the Muslims to follow Allah’s Book and the True sunna of the prophet which does not violate the decisive-law of Allah’s Book the great Quran.
    [يواطئ اسمه اسمي]

Based on it, indeed I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad; Allah has selected me an Imam for the people and increased me abundantly in knowledge of the True statement for the Quran upon all scholars of the Muslims and that is for Nasser Mohammad to be able on ruling among scholars of the Muslims in all what they been disputing in the religion, till unite their rank then reunite them to restore their dignity and to strengthen their power in front of the sedition of the liar messiah antichrist and his soldiers from satans of jinn and mankind and who will emerge with his foremost soldiers of gog and magog in the interior of your earth on the day of the first resurrection to whom Allah pleases of whom He destroyed them from the people of the towns, so Allah resurrects them after the demolition of Dhul Qarnain’s barrier. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And it is forbidden to a town which We destroy: they shall not return.(95) Until when Gog and Magog are let loose and they descend from every progeny.(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:95-96
    {وَحَرَامٌ عَلَى قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا أَنَّهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ (95) حَتَّى إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُم مِّن كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنسِلُونَ (96)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

And the barrier of Dhul Qarnain would be demolished during the passage of the planet of chastisement, which will pass in the space of the human’s earth so it would rise over them exactly from the south side because the planet of chastisement rotates around the earth from the side of the two poles north and south, and the barrier of Dhul Qarnain is located in the middle of the earth’s tunnel and it is the spread leveled land. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the earth, We have spread it out. How well We leveled it!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51:48
    {وَالْأَرْضَ فَرَشْنَاهَا فَنِعْمَ الْمَاهِدُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

It is spread leveled from the farthest north to the farthest south, and it is Allah’s garden underneath the soil and not the abide garden at the Sidra-tree the final point; only Allah’s garden in the earth’s interior of the humans, and inhabited by the liar messiah (antichrist satan) and Gog and Magog and other folks in the South of the barrier, and they have knew the knowledge of certainty that the earth is opened at the end-parts because for the spread-furbished land is two gates one of them at the utmost north part of the earth and the other at the utmost south part of the earth. And know that the sun shines on the spread-furbished land from two facing sides and the farthest distance on earth is between the two easts, and each of them is sunset for the other, so if the sun sat away from the spread-furbished land it rises on it in the same moment from the facing gate because the creatures of it Allah did not make for them a shelter from it, so if it sat (at one end) it shone in the same moment (at the other end). Preceded explaining that in a solely statement at the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forum of the Islamic good new, you will find in it from the knowledge what you were not knowing neither you nor your forefathers whom were before you.

O community of Muslims, I call Allah to bear witness and Allah is sufficient as a Witness that I am calling all scholars of the Muslims upon various groups and sect of theirs to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the great Quran for us to judge among you in what you were disputing in the religion of Islam, and I issue fatwa by the Truth to all Muslim population that Allah had forbidden to you the pluralism of doctrinal parties in Islam Allah’s religion. Indeed the reason of the Muslims’ division into parties under names of sects is because they selected themselves Imam-leaders for the people and said in the religion of Allah by their opinion from themselves and their nation dispersed to sects and parties and each party is happy of what they have. But the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni guaranteed by Allah’s permission to surpass by the authority of knowledge from the decisive great Quran upon all scholars of the Muslims in all what they were differing in it until we unite the nation of Islam after nullifying the pluralism of doctrinal parties in Allah’s religion, and we are indeed truthful; unless I did not do then I am not the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, nor a supporter of Mohammad, except one condition only upon the scholars of Muslims and their nation is to accept Allah as a Judge among them concerning that wherein they differ in their religion. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoura] 42:10. Is there a duty upon the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except to devise for you Allah’s judgement among you from the decisive-law of the great Quran? Unless I have not done then I am not the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad.
    {وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

O community of Council Senior scholars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia rescue the Yemeni people and rescue your people and the people of the Gulf States by acknowledging in the Truth to fail the success of the American Russian scheme, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him indeed America, Russia and Iran have divided the share-ratios of oil of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the share-ratios of oil of the Gulf entirely, Although America and Russia want to betray in the country of Iran after the implementation of the destructive project creates a sectarian war of the Arab peoples in particular. Whoever had any objection upon the statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni about uncovering the project of the American, Russian and Iran so let him debate with me on the free website to all humans ( the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forum of the Islamic good new).

O Abed Al-Malik Bader Al-Deen Al-Houthi, my dear brother keep your duty to Allah, do you accept upon your self and the Yemeni people to be victim of American Russian world Zionism planning an evil-scheme against Shiites and Sunnis alike? O Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him surely you know that America and its messenger Bin Omar they are whom they wanted to bring you to the chair of governing Yemen and not to eradicate Al-Qaida organisation as they are deceiving you that this is their intention of strengthening you, as well not for loving Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi nor his sect; but because they want to destroy Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi and all Shiites and Sunnis in Yemen because of uprising sectarian war between Shiites and Sunnis.

O man Look at your slogan in your oath (Allah is Bigger, death to America and death to Israel and the curse is upon the Jews and victory is for Islam), do you think that America will seek to reward you good upon this and seek to raise your status and you sect? Far from, very far; in fact (America) is seeking to destroy you and killing you and killing your sect because they know that as soon they make Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi reach the chair of leadership definitely and directly the sectarian war will arise between Sunnis and Shiites, they had tried this project of theirs and succeeded in Iraq in the rate of 100%, and we know that they show to you in their words “We only want to make you reach to the chair of governing Yemen on a condition that you execute Al-Qaida organization”, indeed they are liars! In fact they know that you will not and would not be able to achieve for them that so they know that you will be busy with the major sectarian war between Shiites and Sunnis and that what America and Russia wants of making you reach to govern Yemen and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say.

O community of pioneers of the Yemeni, Saudi and Gulf means of publication surely we make you bear the responsibility of concealment of this statement, it is of great importance and we request from you to deliver it to the populations of the Arabian Peninsula area to understand altogether of what is going on around them and about cunning-scheme mastermind against the peoples of the Arab region.

O community of supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue the preachers of the great news I am lay upon you the responsibility in front of Allah in publishing this statement to all means of the Arabic media and the Islamic, and we order in translating it with the Farsi language to deliver it to the Muslim Iranian population whom will be victims of the American, Russian the global Zionism cunning-scheme.

Regarding the revolution of the brother Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi it is a failed revolution because of the shortness in wisdom and politics. And came the True promise and here he is the Imam Mahdi who you are hastening sending him , so here he is Allah just sent him in your era since ten years ago or you are still waiting sending the Imam Mahdi Mohammad son Al-Hasan Al-Askari? Then I raise the argument against you by the Truth; Do you not believe that after the death of king Abdullah son of Abed Al-Azeez may Allah have mercy on his soul that will arise a dispute among the ruling family then after Abdullah the rule-ship becomes to your companion the Imam Mahdi Mohammad son Al-Hasan Al-Askari? Here he died Abdullah son of Abed Al-Azeez may Allah have mercy on his soul, and here is the reign of kingship just transferred after him to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, and handed the reins of the rule of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with power and strict resolution and did not occur a thing of what you were believing, so where is your companion Mohammad son Al-Hasan Al-Askari if you were truthful? Far from, very far by the Lord of the earth and the heavens indeed the myth of the Imam Mohammad son Al-Hasan Al-Askari as like as a mirage in a desert, which the thirsty man deems to be water, until, when he comes to it, he finds it nothing! So keep your duty to Allah, listen, obey and know that Allah achieves His purpose but most of you do not know.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21414

اقتباس المشاركة 176659 من موضوع عاجل: تحليلٌ سياسيٌّ خطيرٌ يتعلق بمصير كافة الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة..

- 1 -

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـــاركة الأصلية للبيـــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=176653

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    26 - 04 - 1436 هـ
    15 - 02 - 2015 مـ
    09:04 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

عـــــــاجل
    تحليلٌ سياسيٌّ خطيرٌ يتعلق بمصير كافة الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليهم وآلهم الطيبين وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

من الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة قادات الدول العربيّة والإسلاميّة وجميع الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة، وإنّي أفتيكم بالحقّ وليس مجرد تحليلٍ سياسيٍّ بأنّ الخصمين العالميّيْن أمريكا وروسيا قد اتّفقا على حرب الإسلام والمسلمين، والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ. وإليكم خطّة مكرهم لا شكّ ولا ريب وهي كالتالي:

(( لقد اتّفقت أمريكا وروسيا على ضرب المسلمين بأيدي بعضهم بعضاً، واتّفقت أمريكا وروسيا مع إيران على مشروع إيصال طائفة الشيعة إلى كراسي الحكم في كافة الدول العربيّة وذلك بشرطٍ اتّفقوا عليه مسبقاً أنّ لأمريكا وحلفائها وروسيا وحلفائها نصيباً من حقول البترول في كافة الدول النفطيّة العربيّة )).

والنسبة التي اختارتها أمريكا وروسيا قد تمّ الاتفاق عليها بينهما وبين دولة إيران الإسلاميّة لكونهما سوف تجعلان إيرانَ وشيعتهم في الدول العربيّة في الواجهة تحت مسمّى (الحرب على الإرهاب) بحجّة أنّهما تريدان القضاء التام على تنظيم القاعدة في كافة الدول العربيّة والإسلاميّة، وإنّهم لكاذبون، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ أمريكا وروسيا تريدان القضاء على الإسلام والمسلمين كونهما تعلمان أنّ بعد صعود طائفة الشيعة إلى الحكم في شعوب الدول العربيّة والسياسة الإقصائيّة والتباغض المذهبي فإنّه ومباشرةً سوف تنشأ حربٌ طائفيّةٌ مدمرةٌ بين السُّنة والشيعة تحصد المسلمين حصداً وتدمّر البنيّة التحتيّة والاقتصاديّة للشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة.

وأما جمهوريّة إيران الإسلاميّة فاتفقت أمريكا وروسيا على أن يضربوها بزعامة أمريكا وحلفها بحجّة وجود أسلحة التدمير الشامل فيجزوها جزاء (سِنْمار) الذي أمره مليكه أن يبني له قصراً ناطحاً للسحاب، فأخبر سِنمار الملك أنّه يوجد سرٌ في بناء القصر وقد جعله في صخرةٍ في القصر فإذا ما أزيلت تهدّم القصر على رؤوس من فيه، وأخبر سِنمارُ البنّاء الملكَ أنّه لا يعلم بتلك الصخرة أحدٌ سواه. فمن ثمّ ألقى به الملك من رأس القصر من بعد أن أتمّ سِنمار بناءه حتى يموت سرّه معه! وكذلك أمريكا وروسيا وإيران؛ ولكنْ ضرب إيران يريدونه في النهاية بعد أن يتحقق المشروع الأمريكي والروسي بضرب السُّنة والشيعة ببعضهم البعض. والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ كون أمريكا جربت نجاح هذا المشروع في الشعب العراقيّ وبما أنه تبيّن لهم نجاح المشروع بنسبة 100% ولذلك تريد أمريكا تطبيقه في كافة الدول العربيّة والإسلاميّة كي يُضْرَب المسلمون بأيدي بعضهم بعضاً، فيتدمر الإسلام والمسلمون تدميراً فتذهب ريحهم، فينهبوا خيرات البلاد العربيّة والإسلاميّة. والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ؛ كونهم يريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله بأفواههم ويأبى الله إلا أن يتمّ نوره ولو كره المجرمون ظهوره، ولذلك بعث الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني رحمةً للمسلمين بقدرٍ مقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور.

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين من السّنة أو الشيعة أن يقول: "أليس اسم الإمام المهديّ محمداً وأنت اسمك ناصر محمد؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد على كافة السائلين وأقول: إنّني أشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّ كافة علماء الشيعة والسُّنة ليعلمون أنّ الحديث النّبوي عن محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم في شأن اسم الإمام المهديّ:
    [يواطئ اسمه اسمي]؛ وإنّ كافة علماء الشيعة والسُّنة ليعلمون بأنّ التواطؤ لا يقصد به التطابق لغةً واصطلاحاً؛ بل يُقصد به التوافق بمعنى إنّه يقصد بحديث [يواطئ اسمه اسمي] أي يوافق اسمه اسمي؛ بمعنى أنّ الاسم محمدٌ يأتي موافقاً في اسم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد، وفي ذلك حكمةٌ بالغةٌ كون الله لن يبعث الإمام المهديّ نبياً ولا رسولاً بكتابٍ جديدٍ؛ بل يبعث الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمدٍ أي ناصراً لما جاء به محمدٌ رسولُ الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- فيدعو كافة المسلمين إلى اتّباع كتاب الله والسّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم.

وعليه، فإنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد قد اصطفاني الله للناس إماماً وزادني بسطةً في علم البيان الحقّ للقرآن على كافة علماء المسلمين وذلك كي يجعل ناصر محمد قادراً على الحكم بين علماء المسلمين في كافة ما كانوا فيه يختلفون في الدين كي يوحّد صفّهم فيجمع شملهم ويعيد عزّهم وتقوى شوكتهم أمام فتنة المسيح الكذاب وجنوده من شياطين الجنّ والإنس والذي سوف يخرج مع جنوده الأولين يأجوج ومأجوج من باطن أرضكم في يوم البعث الأول لمن يشاء الله ممن أهلكهم من أهل القرى فيبعثهم الله من بعد تهدم سدّ ذي القرنين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَحَرَامٌ عَلَى قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا أَنَّهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ (95) حَتَّى إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُم مِّن كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنسِلُونَ (96)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

ويتهدم سدّ ذي القرنين أثناء مرور كوكب العذاب، والذي سوف يمرّ بفضاء أرض البشر فيشرق عليهم من جهة الجنوب تماماً كون كوكب العذاب يدور حول الأرض من جهة القطبين شمالاً وجنوباً، وسدّ ذي القرنين يوجد في منتصف الأرض النفقية وهي الأرض المفروشة المستوية. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالْأَرْضَ فَرَشْنَاهَا فَنِعْمَ الْمَاهِدُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

فهي ممهدةٌ مستويّةٌ من أقصى الشمال إلى أقصى الجنوب، وهي جنّة لله من تحت الثرى وليست جنّة المأوى عند سدرة المنتهى؛ بل جنة لله باطن أرض البشر، ويسكنها المسيح الكذاب ويأجوج ومأجوج وقومٌ آخرون في جنوب السدّ. واعلموا علم اليقين أنّ الأرض مفتوحةٌ من أطرافها كون للأرض المفروشة بوابتان إحداهن بمنتهى أطراف الأرض شمالاً والأخرى بمنتهى أطراف الأرض جنوباً. واعلموا أنّ الشمس تشرق على الأرض المفروشة من جهتين متقابلتين وأبعد مسافة في الأرض هي بين المشرقين، وكلٌّ منهما مغرب للآخر، فإذا غربت الشمس عن الأرض المفروشة فتشرق عليها في نفس اللحظة من البوابة المقابلة كون عوالمها لم يجعل الله لهم من دونها ستراً فإذا غربت أشرقت في نفس اللحظة.
    وسبق تفصيل ذلك في بيانٍ منفردٍ في موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة وسوف تجدون فيه من العلم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون أنتم ولا آباؤكم الذين من قبلكم.

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين، فإنّي أشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني أدعو كافة علماء المسلمين على مختلف فرقهم ومذاهبهم إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون في دين الإسلام، وأفتي بالحقّ كافة شعوب المسلمين أنّ الله قد حرّم عليكم التعدديّة الحزبيّة المذهبيّة في دين الله الإسلام. فإنما سبب تفرق المسلمين إلى أحزابٍ تحت مسمّى المذاهب هو بسبب من اصطفوا أنفسهم أئمةً للناس وقالوا في دين الله برأيهم من عند أنفسهم فاختلفوا وتفرّقت أمّتهم إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون..
    ولكن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كفيل بإذن الله أن يُهيمن بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم على كافة علماء المسلمين في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون حتى نوحّد أمّة الإسلام من بعد نفي تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة في دين الله وإنّا لصادقون؛ ما لم أفعل فلستُ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد، وليس لناصر محمد غير شرطٍ واحدٍ فقط على علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم هو أن يرتضوا بالله حكماً بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون في دينهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى]. فهل على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلا أن يستنبط لكم حكم الله بينكم من محكم القرآن العظيم؟ وما لم أفعل فلست الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد.

ويا معشر هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعودية أنقذوا شعب اليمن وأنقذوا شعبكم وشعوب الدول الخليجيّة بالاعتراف بالحقّ لتُفْشِلوا نجاح المخطط الأمريكي الروسي، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ أمريكا وروسيا وإيران قد تقاسموا نِسَبَ نفط المملكة العربيّة السعودية ونِسَبَ النفط الخليجي بأسره رغم أنّ أمريكا وروسيا تريدان أن تغدرا بدولة إيران من بعد تنفيذ المشروع التدميري بإنشاء الحرب المذهبيّة للشعوب العربيّة بالذات.

فمن كان لديه أي اعتراض على بيان الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني عن كشف المشروع الأمريكي الروسي الإيراني فليتفضل ليحاجّني في الموقع الحرّ لكلّ البشر
    (موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة).

ويا عبد الملك بدر الدين الحوثي، اتّقِ الله أخي الكريم فهل ترضى على نفسك وعلى الشعب اليماني أن تكونوا ضحية مخططٍ أمريكي روسي صهيوني عالمي يمكر بكافة الشيعة والسُّنة على حدِّ سواء؟ فوالله الذي لا إله غيره يا عبد الملك الحوثي إنّك لتعلم أنّ أمريكا ورسولها ابن عمر هم من أرادوا أن يأتوا بك إلى كرسي حكم اليمن وليس لتقضي على تنظيم القاعدة كما يخادعوك بأنّ ذلك مقصدهم من شدّ أزرك، وكذلك ليس حباً في عبد الملك الحوثي ولا في شيعته؛ بل لأنّهم يريدون أن يهلكوا عبد الملك الحوثي وكافة الشيعة والسُّنة في اليمن بسبب نشوء الحرب الطائفيّة بين الشيعة والسُّنة.

ويا رجل انظر لشعارك في يمينك ( الله أكبر الموت لأمريكا والموت لإسرائيل واللعنة على اليهود والنصر للإسلام )، فهل ترى أنّ أمريكا سوف تسعى لتجزيك على ذلك خيراً وتسعى لرفع شأنك وشيعتك؟ هيهات هيهات؛ بل تسعى لتدميرك وقتلك وقتل شيعتك لأنّهم يعلمون بأنّهم مجرد أن يصلوا بعبد الملك الحوثي إلى كرسي الحكم فإنّه حتماً سوف تقوم ومباشرةً الحرب الطائفيّة بين السُّنة والشيعة فقد جرّبوا مشروعهم هذا ونجح في العراق بنسبة 100%، ونحن نعلم بأنّهم يظهرون لكم بقولهم "إنّما نريد أن نوصلكم إلى كرسي حكم اليمن بشرط أن تقضوا على تنظيم القاعدة في اليمن"، وإنهم لكاذبون! كونهم يعلمون أنّكم لا ولن تستطيعوا أن تحققوا لهم ذلك فهم يعلمون أنّكم سوف تنشغلون بالحرب الطائفيّة الكبرى بين الشيعة والسُّنة وذلك ما تريده أمريكا وروسيا من إيصالك إلى حكم اليمن والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ.

ويا معشر روّاد وسائل الإعلام اليمني والسعودي والخليجي، إننا نُحمّلكم مسؤولية كتمان هذا البيان ذو الأهمية الكبرى ونطلب منكم تبليغه إلى شعوب منطقة الجزيرة العربيّة ليدركوا جميعاً ما يجري من حولهم وعن المكر المدبّر ضدّ شعوب المنطقة العربيّة.

ويا معشر أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور المبلغين بالنبأ العظيم، إنّني أحملكم المسؤولية أمام الله بنشر هذا البيان إلى كافة وسائل الإعلام العربيّة والإسلاميّة، ونأمر بترجمته باللغة الفارسية لتبليغه للشعب الإيراني المسلم والذين سوف يكونون ضحية المكر الأمريكي الروسي الصهيوني العالمي.

وبالنسبة لثورة الأخ عبد الملك الحوثي فإنّها ثورةٌ فاشلةٌ بسبب القصور في الحكمة والسياسة.. وجاء الوعد الحقّ، وها هو الإمام المهديّ الذي تستعجلون بعثه فها هو قد بعثه الله بين ظهرانيكم منذ عشر سنواتٍ أم إنّكم لا تزالون تنتظرون بعث الإمام المهديّ محمد بن الحسن العسكري؟ فمن ثمّ أقيم عليكم الحجّة بالحقّ؛ أفلستم تعتقدون أنّه بعد موت عبد الله بن عبد العزيز رحمه الله بأنّه سوف ينشب خلافٌ بين الأسرة الحاكمة ثم لا يصير الحكم من بعد عبد الله إلا إلى صاحبكم الإمام المهديّ محمد بن الحسن العسكري؟ فها هو مات عبد الله بن عبد العزيز رحمه الله وها هو قد آل المُلك من بعده إلى خادم الحرمين الشريفين الملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز وتسلّم مقاليد حكم المملكة العربيّة السعودية بقوةٍ وحزمٍ صارمٍ ولم يحدث مما كنتم تعتقدون شيئاً، فأين صاحبكم محمد بن الحسن العسكري إن كنتم صادقين؟ وهيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات إنّ أسطورة الإمام محمد بن الحسن العسكري كمثل سرابٍ بقيعةٍ يحسبه الظمآن ماءً حتى إذا جاءه لم يجده شيئاً! فاتّقوا الله واسمعوا وأطيعوا واعلموا أنّ الله بالغ أمره ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

28 - 04 - 1436 AH
    17 - 02 - 2015 AD
    08:51 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Comment and determination to all decision-makers in the Arabian Peninsula ..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad the messenger of Allah and his righteous family and the followers of the Truth’s path from their Lord till the day of Judgment, after this ..

Are they still the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the leaders of the Gulf waiting for the kindness and compassion of the Jewish Council and America and that is the United Nations Council?! And who wait for the United Nations Council to lift the injustice it applies on him the example in the word of Allah the Most High: {And those to whom they pray besides Him give them no answer, but (they are) like one who stretches forth his two hands towards water that it may reach his mouth, but it will not reach it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra’ad] 13:14
    {وَالَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ لَا يَسْتَجِيبُونَ لَهُم بِشَيْءٍ إِلَّا كَبَاسِطِ كَفَّيْهِ إِلَى الْمَاءِ لِيَبْلُغَ فَاهُ وَمَا هُوَ بِبَالِغِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:14].

By Allah, then by Allah Indeed The United Nations Council as a mirage in a desert, which the thirsty man deems to be water, until, when he comes to it, he finds it nothing unless that the decision is for the benefit of America and Jews so here The Council of the Nations roars as if they are one man. In any case we say: O leaders of the Gulf, where are the makers of decision for the defence in the Arabian Peninsula the descent of Islam? Or do you not believe the analysis of the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? But I make fatwa in the statement itself; infact in the beginning of the statement that it is not just a political analysis. Here is the quote from the first lines of the statement is as follows:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    I give you fatwa by the Truth and not just a political analysis that the two opponents of worlds America and Russia had agreed upon war against Islam and the Muslims, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say.
    And to you their evil plan and cunning with no doubt nor suspicion, it is as follows:
    ((America and Russia had agreed upon striking the Muslims with the hands of each other, also America and Russia had agreed with Iran on a project of connecting the Shiites sect to chairs of ruling in all Arab countries, that is with precondition they agreed upon it previously that there is for America and her allies, and Russia and her allies a share in the oil fields in all Arab oil countries.))
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Indeed I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni an Imam of peace in the world, and I never called to the bloodshed and sedition of wars, but I call by the Truth to the defence of the land and honor because that is the legal right for the Muslims. As well I call on the Muslims to the support of one another brethren in the religion. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And if they seek help from you in the matter of religion, it is your duty to help (them) except against a people between whom and you there is a treaty. And Allah is Seer of what you do.(72) And those who disbelieve are friends one of another. If you do it not, there will be persecution in the land and great mischief.(73)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:72-73
    {وَإِنِ اسْتَنصَرُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ فَعَلَيْكُمُ النَّصْرُ إِلَّا عَلَىٰ قَوْمٍ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُم مِّيثَاقٌ ۗ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ (72) وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ إِلَّا تَفْعَلُوهُ تَكُن فِتْنَةٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَفَسَادٌ كَبِيرٌ (73)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

Surely the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would give fatwa by the Truth to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and all the countries of the Gulf, and I say it with a loud voice:

Know and beware that Ma’erib of history is the firmly fixed and the solid-powerful shield if fell the whole Yemen, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and all countries of the Gulf had fell, and if Ma’erib withstood in front of Al-Houthi’s tyranny the leader of the dark-black sedition, you would be saved altogether from the dark-black sedition, the deaf dumb sedition, the Saudi and the whole countries of the gulf would survive, indeed the tribes of Ma’erib Saba are as they described themselves by the Truth in the word of Allah the Most High: {They said: We are possessors of strength and possessors of mighty prowess. And the command is yours, so consider what you will command.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:33
    {قَالُوا نَحْنُ أُولُو قُوَّةٍ وَأُولُو بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ وَالْأَمْرُ إِلَيْكِ فَانظُرِي مَاذَا تَأْمُرِينَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

O Salman bin Abed Al-Aziz and the decision makers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the decision makers in the Arabian Gulf, indeed what they want the enemies of religion and the Muslims is to make Yemen a gateway to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the whole countries of the Gulf! Or you will be watching like Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi watched Al-Houthi as they made the provinces of Yemen to fall one after the other until the finish at the house of Abed Rabbo and they besieged him in his home so he became captive until the time of the issuing this statement of mine. Do you want to watch on what is happening around you as Abed Rabbo did until America and Russia invade you into your own home in an Iranian clothe??

O decision makers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf, previously we just advised Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi in an old statement and we said: O Abed Rabbo take a look at the Ministry of Finance for consideration to the administrative corruption surely they are looting it with the pretext of imaginary projects and the projects of lose and they will bankrupt the treasury Yemen so they would force you to raise the cost of oil derivatives and if you raised then here the Yemeni people will erupt like a volcano, then other people will take advantage of the demonstrations, then you find yourself unable to do a thing, and would not be in front you except to step down of the authority. But unfortunately no life to who you call! Surely Obeyd Rabbo was arrogant for our advice so Obeyd Rabbo did not listen to the tips of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in a time before the event. Then happened exactly all what we warned Abed Rabbo of happening before it happens. Here he is Obeyd Rabbo besieged in his house prisoner of the homes. O Salman bin Abed Al- Aziz do you want to be arrogant for the advises of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and you do not make weight for him? Then Allah gives your enemy an authority against you until they besiege you in midst of your home — America and Russia in an Iranian dress, so if you did and got arrogant upon the statement of the Imam Mahdi and his advises exclusive for the pleasure of Allah the Honorable, then will happen what I warned you from it before the occurrence, so keep your duty to Allah and do not be arrogant upon the advice.

Here we are repeating to you the fatwa by the Truth, and we say this is a fatwa to you from the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad companion of Saba with sure information; a ship just arrived to port of Al-Hudayda carrying prohibited weapons internationally and the cargo is from Russia and you are looking on, and will be followed by Russian and American ships in a gown of Russian-Iranian dress or openly surely they do not care in a thing as long you are surrendering O Salman! With my all due respect to His Royal Highness Salman Bin Abed Al-Aziz.

By Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah you would not and never find a solution to save you from the evil cunning achieving of the Russian-American in Iranian dress,unless you proclaim the acknowledgement to the Muslims that Allah made the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni an Imam for the people so you hear and obey. Respond for arbitration to Allah’s Book the great Quran so we work on shattering the doctrinal pluralism in Islam Allah’s religion and we reunite the Sunnis, Shiites and all parties of the Muslims so they become brothers by Allah’s grace following Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and after we shatter the doctrinal pluralism and parties from the decisive laws of the great Quran by governing in all disputes of scholars of the Muslims in all what they differed in the religion so they become brothers by Allah’s grace upright submitter to the Lord of the worlds, if you responded you just made the plan of America and Russia ineffective so they die with their rage because the plan of America and Russia that they want to strike the Muslims by each other, indeed they want to destroy Sunnis by Shiites and they want to destroy Shiites by Sunnis, and that is the American-Russian wisdom of working on connecting Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi because it will arise a sectarian war between Shiites and Sunnis.

Indeed I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni — Allah just made in my name the news of me and the banner of my matter (Nasser Mohammad) supporter of Mohammad, ratification to the True prophetic narration: [My name coincides in his name]; that is to say the name Mohammad agrees (fits in) the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, because Allah would never send the Imam Mahdi a new prophet but only (Nassera) supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, that is to say supporter to what came with Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
    [يواطئ اسمه اسمي]

I ask Allah to bear witness and Allah is sufficient as a Witness I am calling the whole scholars of Sunnis and Shiites for the dialogue at my site — O (Dialmy) — who wants a private meeting, now! Where were you since ten years ago passed and ended while I am calling on you night and day for the for the arbitration to Allah’s Book the great Quran? Now you want — when Al-Watees is heated the sedition is inflamed and the war uncovered its fangs; you want to make me busy with a special meeting — now — and private dialogue! In fact I say to you: O Dialmy step down of your arrogance and come to our site the international table of dialogue (the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forum of the Islamic good new) so the dialogue to be in front the supporters and the world who are following up this great news; the rise of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad who the Shiites and Sunnis are doubting him and we are seeking day and night to the unity of the Muslims initially by the silent pen through the international table of dialogue, and in this a magnified wisdom, O shaykh Al-Dialmy, (this way) you can not interrupt me and would have no choice but to ponder and think in the statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad from its beginning till the end of the True statement for the Quran, then you do not find arrogance in yourself of confessing in the Truth and you submit totally.

Indeed the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not belong to any of whom they divided their religion and they were sects I have no part with them in a thing altogether. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you have no part with them in a thing. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:159. For that we forbid the doctrinal pluralism in the religion of Allah, keep you duty to Allah altogether and obey me that you might receive guidance. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعاً لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَفْعَلُونَ(159)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ــــــــــــــــــ

:Reminding

- 1 -

26 - 04 - 1436 AH
    15 - 02 - 2015 AD
    09:04 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Urgent
    ..Dangerous political analysis regarding the fate of all Arabian and Islamic populations

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon all Allah’s prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness be upon them and their righteous families and all the believers in every time and place till the day of Judgement, after this..

From the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all leaders of the Arabian countries and the Islamic and all populations of Arabia and the Islamic, I give you fatwa by the Truth and not just a political analysis that the two opponents of worlds America and Russia had agreed upon war against Islam and the Muslims, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say.

America and Russia had agreed on striking the Muslims with the hands of each other, also America and Russia had agreed with Iran on a project of connecting the Shiites sect to chairs of ruling in all Arab countries, that is with precondition they agreed upon it previously that there is for America and her allies, and Russia and her allies a share in the oil fields in all Arab oil countries.

And the ratio which is chosen by America and Russia that they agreed on it among them and the Islamic country of Iran to the fact both will make Iran and their Shiites in the Arabian countries in the front under the named (The war against terrorism) on the pretext that they desire complete elimination of Al-Qaida organization in all Arab countries and the Islamic, and surely they are liars. By Allah Who there is no God other than Him, indeed America and Russia desire the elimination of Islam and the Muslims for the fact both know that after that after the rise of the Shiite sect to power in the Arab populations and the monopolization of politics and the doctrinal bigotry which immediately will arise a devastating sectarian war between Sunnis and Shiites harvesting the Muslims an utter harvest and destroys the infrastructure and economic development of the Arab and Islamic populations .

As for the Islamic republic of Iran, surely America and Russia have agreed on striking it by the leadership of America and their Allies on the pretext of existing weapons of mass destruction so they pay her back a reward of (Sinmar) who his king ordered him to built a skyscraper castle, so Sinmar told the king that there is a secret in the building the castle and has made it in a rock in the castle, if it was removed the castle would crumble on the heads of whom are in it, and the builder Sinmar told the king that no one knows in that rock other than him. Then the king threw him from the top of the castle after Sinmar completed building it so its secret dies with him! As well America, Russia and Iran; but striking Iran they wanted it at the end after achieving the American and Russian project by striking the Sunnis and Shiites by each other. And Allah is a Witness and a Guardian upon what I say, because America tested the success of this project in the people of Iraq and since it was clear to them that the project’s success in the rate of 100% therefor America wants to apply it in all Arab countries and the Islamic for the Muslims to stricken by each others hands, then Islam and the Muslims would be destroyed an utter destruction and their strength would depart, so the loot the goods of the Arab countries and the Islamic. And Allah is a Witness and a Guardian upon what I say; to the fact they desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths and Allah will allow nothing except the perfection of His light, though the criminals hate its appearing, and for that Allah sent the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a mercy for the people by a decree that is made absolute in the written Book.

Perhaps one of the Sunnis or Shiites would like to say: “Is not the name of the Awaited Mahdi is Mohammad and your name is Nasser Mohammad?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to all the questioners and I say: Indeed I call Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient as a Witness that All the scholars of Shiites and Sunnis they surely know that the prophet’s narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in regard the name of the Imam Mahdi: [My name coincides in his name] and indeed all scholars of Shiites and Sunnis they surely know that the coinciding is not meant with it the coincident linguistically and grammatically; in fact it is meant with it the compatibility in the meaning of that it is meant in the narration [My name coincides in his name] that his name agrees with my name; in the meaning of that the name Mohammad comes compatible in the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, and in that a magnified wisdom for the fact Allah would never send the Imam Mahdi being a prophet nor a messenger with a new Book; Allah only sends the Awaited Mahdi (Nasser) supporter of Mohammad which is a supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- so he calls on all the Muslims to follow Allah’s Book and the True sunna of the prophet which does not violate the decisive-law of Allah’s Book the great Quran.
    [يواطئ اسمه اسمي]

Based on it, indeed I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad; Allah has selected me an Imam for the people and increased me abundantly in knowledge of the True statement for the Quran upon all scholars of the Muslims and that is for Nasser Mohammad to be able on ruling among scholars of the Muslims in all what they been disputing in the religion, till unite their rank then reunite them to restore their dignity and to strengthen their power in front of the sedition of the liar messiah antichrist and his soldiers from satans of jinn and mankind and who will emerge with his foremost soldiers of gog and magog in the interior of your earth on the day of the first resurrection to whom Allah pleases of whom He destroyed them from the people of the towns, so Allah resurrects them after the demolition of Dhul Qarnain’s barrier. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And it is forbidden to a town which We destroy: they shall not return.(95) Until when Gog and Magog are let loose and they descend from every progeny.(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:95-96

And the barrier of Dhul Qarnain would be demolished during the passage of the planet of chastisement, which will pass in the space of the human’s earth so it would rise over them exactly from the south side because the planet of chastisement rotates around the earth from the side of the two poles north and south, and the barrier of Dhul Qarnain is located in the middle of the earth’s tunnel and it is the spread leveled land. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the earth, We have spread it out. How well We leveled it!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51:48

It is spread leveled from the farthest north to the farthest south, and it is Allah’s garden underneath the soil and not the abide garden at the Sidra-tree the final point; only Allah’s garden in the earth’s interior of the humans, and inhabited by the liar messiah (antichrist satan) and Gog and Magog and other folks in the South of the barrier, and they have knew the knowledge of certainty that the earth is opened at the end-parts because for the spread-furbished land is two gates one of them at the utmost north part of the earth and the other at the utmost south part of the earth. And know that the sun shines on the spread-furbished land from two facing sides and the farthest distance on earth is between the two easts, and each of them is sunset for the other, so if the sun sat away from the spread-furbished land it rises on it in the same moment from the facing gate because the creatures of it Allah did not make for them a shelter from it, so if it sat (at one end) it shone in the same moment (at the other end). Preceded explaining that in a solely statement at the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forum of the Islamic good new, you will find in it from the knowledge what you were not knowing neither you nor your forefathers whom were before you.

O community of Muslims, I call Allah to bear witness and Allah is sufficient as a Witness that I am calling all scholars of the Muslims upon various groups and sect of theirs to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the great Quran for us to judge among you in what you were disputing in the religion of Islam, and I issue fatwa by the Truth to all Muslim population that Allah had forbidden to you the pluralism of doctrinal parties in Islam Allah’s religion. Indeed the reason of the Muslims’ division into parties under names of sects is because they selected themselves Imam-leaders for the people and said in the religion of Allah by their opinion from themselves and their nation dispersed to sects and parties and each party is happy of what they have. But the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni guaranteed by Allah’s permission to surpass by the authority of knowledge from the decisive great Quran upon all scholars of the Muslims in all what they were differing in it until we unite the nation of Islam after nullifying the pluralism of doctrinal parties in Allah’s religion, and we are indeed truthful; unless I did not do then I am not the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, nor a supporter of Mohammad, except one condition only upon the scholars of Muslims and their nation is to accept Allah as a Judge among them concerning that wherein they differ in their religion. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoura] 42:10. Is there a duty upon the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except to devise for you Allah’s judgement among you from the decisive-law of the great Quran? Unless I have not done then I am not the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad.
    {وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

O community of Council Senior scholars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia rescue the Yemeni people and rescue your people and the people of the Gulf States by acknowledging in the Truth to fail the success of the American Russian scheme, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him indeed America, Russia and Iran have divided the share-ratios of oil of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the share-ratios of oil of the Gulf entirely, Although America and Russia want to betray in the country of Iran after the implementation of the destructive project creates a sectarian war of the Arab peoples in particular. Whoever had any objection upon the statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni about uncovering the project of the American, Russian and Iran so let him debate with me on the free website to all humans ( the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forum of the Islamic good new).

O Abed Al-Malik Bader Al-Deen Al-Houthi, my dear brother keep your duty to Allah, do you accept upon your self and the Yemeni people to be victim of American Russian world Zionism planning an evil-scheme against Shiites and Sunnis alike? O Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him surely you know that America and its messenger Bin Omar they are whom they wanted to bring you to the chair of governing Yemen and not to eradicate Al-Qaida organisation as they are deceiving you that this is their intention of strengthening you, as well not for loving Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi nor his sect; but because they want to destroy Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi and all Shiites and Sunnis in Yemen because of uprising sectarian war between Shiites and Sunnis.

O man Look at your slogan in your oath (Allah is Bigger, death to America and death to Israel and the curse is upon the Jews and victory is for Islam), do you think that America will seek to reward you good upon this and seek to raise your status and you sect? Far from, very far; in fact (America) is seeking to destroy you and killing you and killing your sect because they know that as soon they make Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi reach the chair of leadership definitely and directly the sectarian war will arise between Sunnis and Shiites, they had tried this project of theirs and succeeded in Iraq in the rate of 100%, and we know that they show to you in their words “We only want to make you reach to the chair of governing Yemen on a condition that you execute Al-Qaida organization”, indeed they are liars! In fact they know that you will not and would not be able to achieve for them that so they know that you will be busy with the major sectarian war between Shiites and Sunnis and that what America and Russia wants of making you reach to govern Yemen and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say.

O community of pioneers of the Yemeni, Saudi and Gulf means of publication surely we make you bear the responsibility of concealment of this statement, it is of great importance and we request from you to deliver it to the populations of the Arabian Peninsula area to understand altogether of what is going on around them and about cunning-scheme mastermind against the peoples of the Arab region.

O community of supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue the preachers of the great news I am lay upon you the responsibility in front of Allah in publishing this statement to all means of the Arabic media and the Islamic, and we order in translating it with the Farsi language to deliver it to the Muslim Iranian population whom will be victims of the American, Russian the global Zionism cunning-scheme.

Regarding the revolution of the brother Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi it is a failed revolution because of the shortness in wisdom and politics. And came the True promise and here he is the Imam Mahdi who you are hastening sending him , so here he is Allah just sent him in your era since ten years ago or you are still waiting sending the Imam Mahdi Mohammad son Al-Hasan Al-Askari? Then I raise the argument against you by the Truth; Do you not believe that after the death of king Abdullah son of Abed Al-Azeez may Allah have mercy on his soul that will arise a dispute among the ruling family then after Abdullah the rule-ship becomes to your companion the Imam Mahdi Mohammad son Al-Hasan Al-Askari? Here he died Abdullah son of Abed Al-Azeez may Allah have mercy on his soul, and here is the reign of kingship just transferred after him to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, and handed the reins of the rule of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with power and strict resolution and did not occur a thing of what you were believing, so where is your companion Mohammad son Al-Hasan Al-Askari if you were truthful? Far from, very far by the Lord of the earth and the heavens indeed the myth of the Imam Mohammad son Al-Hasan Al-Askari as like as a mirage in a desert, which the thirsty man deems to be water, until, when he comes to it, he finds it nothing! So keep your duty to Allah, listen, obey and know that Allah achieves His purpose but most of you do not know.

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 176909 من موضوع عاجل: تحليلٌ سياسيٌّ خطيرٌ يتعلق بمصير كافة الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة..

- 2 -

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=176899

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    28 - 04 - 1436 هـ
    17 - 02 - 2015 مـ
    08:51 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

تعقيبٌ وإصرارٌ إلى كافة صنّاع القرار في الجزيرة العربيّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وآله الطيّبين والتّابعين سبيل الحقّ من ربّهم إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

أما تزال المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة وقادات الخليج ينتظرون العطف والرحمة من مجلس اليهود وأمريكا ذلكم مجلس الأمم المتحدة!؟ ومن ينتظر مجلسَ الأمم المتحدة كي يرفع الظلم عنه فينطبق عليه المثل في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَالَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ لَا يَسْتَجِيبُونَ لَهُم بِشَيْءٍ إِلَّا كَبَاسِطِ كَفَّيْهِ إِلَى الْمَاءِ لِيَبْلُغَ فَاهُ وَمَا هُوَ بِبَالِغِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:14].

فوالله ثمّ والله إنّ مجلس الأمم المتحدة كسرابٍ بقيعةٍ يحسبه الظمآن ماءً حتى إذا جاءه لم يجده شيئاً إلا أنْ يكون القرار لصالح أمريكا واليهود فهنا يزأر مجلس الأمم فكأنّهم رجلٌ واحدٌ. وعلى كلّ حالٍ نقول: يا قادات الخليج، فأين صنّاع القرار للدفاع عن أرض الجزيرة العربيّة مهبط الإسلام؟ أم إنّكم لا تصدّقون تحليل المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني؟ ولكني أفتيتكم في ذات البيان؛ بل في أوّل البيان أنّه ليس مجرد تحليلٌ سياسيٌّ. وإليكم الاقتباس من أوائل سطور البيان كما يلي:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    وإنّي أفتيكم بالحقِّ وليس مجرد تحليلٍ سياسيٍّ بأنّ الخصمين العالميَين أمريكا وروسيا قد اتّفقا على حرب الإسلام والمسلمين، والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ. وإليكم خطّة مكرهم لا شكّ ولا ريب وهي كالتالي:
    (( لقد اتّفقت أمريكا وروسيا على ضرب المسلمين بأيدي بعضهم بعضاً، واتّفقت أمريكا وروسيا مع إيران على مشروع إيصال طائفة الشيعة إلى كراسي الحكم في كافة الدول العربيّة وذلك بشرطٍ اتّفقوا عليه مسبقاً أنّ لأمريكا وحلفائها وروسيا وحلفائها نصيباً من حقول البترول في كافة الدول النفطيّة العربيّة )).
    انتهى الاقتباس
    وإنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إمامَ السلام في العالم، وما قط دعوت إلى سفك الدماء وفتنة الحروب، ولكنّني أدعو بالحقِّ إلى الدفاع عن الأرض والعرض كون ذلك حقّ مشروع للمسلمين. وكذلك أدعو المسلمين إلى مناصرة بعضهم بعضاً إخوةً في الدين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنِ اسْتَنصَرُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ فَعَلَيْكُمُ النَّصْرُ إِلَّا عَلَىٰ قَوْمٍ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُم مِّيثَاقٌ ۗ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ (72) وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ إِلَّا تَفْعَلُوهُ تَكُن فِتْنَةٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَفَسَادٌ كَبِيرٌ (73)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

وإنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ليفتي المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة بالحقِّ وكافة دول الخليج وأقولها بصوتٍ عالٍ:
    فاعلموا وعوا أنّ مأرب التاريخ هي الأساس المكين والدرع المتين فإن سقطت سقط اليمن كلّه والمملكةُ العربيّة السعوديّة وكافةُ دول الخليج، وإن صمدت مأرب أمام الطغيان الحوثيّ قائد فتنة الدهيماء نجوتم جميعاً من شرّ فتنة الدهيماء الفتنة الصماء البكماء ونجت السعوديّة وكافة دول الخليج، ألا وإنّ قبائل مأرب سبأ هم كما وصَفوا أنفسهم بالحقِّ في قول الله تعالى:
    {قَالُوا نَحْنُ أُولُو قُوَّةٍ وَأُولُو بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ وَالْأَمْرُ إِلَيْكِ فَانظُرِي مَاذَا تَأْمُرِينَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

ويا سلمان بن عبد العزيز ويا صنّاع القرار بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة ويا صنّاع القرار في دول الخليج العربي، إنّما يريد أعداء الدين والمسلمين أن يجعلوا اليمن بوابة الدخول إلى المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة وكافة دول الخليج! أم إنّكم سوف تتفرجون كما تفرّج عبدربه منصور هادي على الحوثيين وهم يُسقطون محافظات اليمن واحدةً تلو الأخرى حتى انتهوا إلى منزل عبد ربه وحاصروه في منزله فأصبح أسيراً حتى ساعة صدور بياني هذا. فهل تريدون أن تتفرّجوا على ما يجري من حولكم كما فعل عبيد ربه حتى تغزوكم إلى عقر داركم أمريكا وروسيا بثوبٍ إيرانيٍّ؟

ويا صنّاع القرار بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة والخليج، لقد سبق أن نصحنا عبد ربه منصور هادي في بيانٍ قديمٍ وقلنا يا عبد ربه فلتَطلِع على وزارة المالية لتنظر إلى الفساد الإداري فإنّهم يسرقونها سرقاً بحجّة المشاريع الوهميّة والمشاريع الخاسرة وسوف يُفلسون خزينة اليمن فيجبرونك على رفع جرعةٍ في المشتقات النفطيّة وإذا رفعتها فهنا ينفجر الشعب اليمانيّ كالبركان، ثمّ يستغلّ المظاهرات قومٌ آخرون، ثمّ تجد نفسك عاجزاً عن فعل أي شيء، ثمّ لا يكون أمامك إلا التّنحّي عن السلطة. ولكن للأسف فلا حياة لمن تنادي! فتكبّر عبيد ربه على نصيحتنا فلم يستمع عبيد ربه إلى نصائح الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من قبل الحدث بزمنٍ، ثم حدث بالضبط جميع ما حذّرنا عبد ربه من حدوثه من قبل أن يحدث. وها هو عُبيد ربه محاصرٌ في داره أسير الديار. فهل تريدون يا سلمان بن عبد العزيز أن تستكبروا على نصائح الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ولا تقيموا له وزناً؟ فمن ثم يسلّط الله عليكم عدوّكم حتى تحاصركم في عقر داركم أمريكا وروسيا بثوبٍ إيرانيٍ، فإن فعلتم واستكبرتم على بيان الإمام المهديّ ونصائحه الخالصة لوجه الله الكريم فسوف يحدث ما حذّرتكم منه من قبل الحدث، فاتّقوا الله ولا تستكبروا على النصيحة.

وها نحن نكرر لكم الفتوى بالحقِّ ونقول: هذه فتوى إليكم من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد صاحب سبأ بنبأ يقينٍ، فلقد وصلت سفينةٌ لميناء الحُدَيدة تحمل أسلحةً محرّمةً دوليّاً والحمولة من روسيا وأنتم تتفرّجون، وسوف تتلوها سفنٌ روسيّة وأمريكيّة بثوبٍ روسيٍّ وثوبٍ إيرانيٍّ أو على المكشوف فلا يبالوا بشيءٍ ما دمتم مستسلمين يا سلمان! مع احترامي لصاحب السمو الملكيّ سلمان بن عبد العزيز.
    فوالله ثمّ والله ثمّ والله لا ولن تجدوا حلّاً لينجّيكم من شرّ تحقيق المكر الأمريكيّ الروسيّ بثوبٍ إيرانيّ إلا أن تعلنوا للمسلمين الاعتراف بأنّ الله جعل الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إماماً للناس فتسمعوا وتطيعوا. واستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وذلك حتى نعمل على نسف التعدديّة المذهبيّة في دين الله الإسلام ونجمع شمل السُّنة والشيعة وكافة طوائف المسلمين فيصبحوا بنعمة الله إخواناً يتّبعون كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ ومن بعد نسف المذهبيّة والطائفيّة من محكم القرآن العظيم بالحكم في كافة خلافات علماء المسلمين في جميع ما اختلفوا فيه في الدين فيصبحوا بنعمة الله إخواناً حنفاء مسلمين لربّ العالمين، فإذا استجبْتم فقد أحبطتم خطة أمريكا وروسيا فيموتوا بغيظهم كون خطة أمريكا وروسيا أنّهم يريدون ضرب المسلمين بعضهم ببعضٍ، فهم يريدون أن يُهلكوا السّنة بالشيعة ويريدون أن يُهلكوا الشيعة بالسُّنة، وتلك هي الحكمة الأمريكيّة الروسيّة من العمل على إيصال عبد الملك الحوثي وذلك كونها سوف تنشب حربٌ طائفيّةٌ بين الشيعة والسُّنة.

وإنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني قد جعل الله في اسمي خبري وراية أمري ( ناصر محمد ) تصديقاً للحديث النّبوي الحقّ:
    [يواطئ اسمه اسمي]؛ أي يوافق الاسم محمد في اسم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد، لأنّ الله لن يبعث الإمام المهديّ نبيّاً جديداً بل ناصراً لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، أي ناصراً لما جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

وأُشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني أدعو كافة علماء السُّنة والشيعة للحوار وفي موقعي يا (ديلمي) الذي يريد لقاءً خاصاً الآن! فأين أنت منذ عشر سنوات مضت وانقضت وأنا أناديكم الليل والنهار للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم! وتريد الآن حين حميَ الوطيس واشتعلت الفتنة وكشّرت الحرب عن أنيابها؛ تريد أن تشغلني بلقاءٍ خاصٍ الآن وبحوار خاصٍ؟ بل أقول لك: يا ديلمي تنازل عن كبرك واحضر إلى موقعنا طاولة الحوار العالمية (موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلامية) فيكون الحوار أمام الأنصار والعالَم المتابعين لهذا النبأ العظيم؛ بعث الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد الذي فيه تمترون شيعةً وسنةً ونحن نسعى ليلاً ونهاراً إلى وحدة المسلمين بادئ الأمر بالقلم الصامت عبر طاولة الحوار العالميّة، وفي ذلك حكمةٌ بالغةٌ يا فضيلة الشيخ الديلمي فلن تستطيع مقاطعتي وليس لك إلا أن تتدبّر وتتفكّر في بيان الإمام ناصر محمد من أوّله إلى نهاية البيان الحقّ للقرآن، ثم لا تجد في نفسك كبراً من الاعتراف بالحقِّ وتسلم تسليماً.

وإنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لا ينتمي إلى أيٍّ من الذين فرّقوا دينهم وكانوا شيعاً فلستُ منهم في شيءٍ جميعاً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعاً لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَفْعَلُونَ(159)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]. ولذلك نحرّم التعدديّة المذهبيّة في دين الله، فاتّقوا الله جميعاً وأطيعوني لعلكم تهتدون.

تذكيــــــــــــر:

اقتباس المشاركة 176659 من موضوع عاجل: تحليلٌ سياسيٌّ خطيرٌ يتعلق بمصير كافة الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة..

- 1 -

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=176653

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    26 - 04 - 1436 هـ
    15 - 02 - 2015 مـ
    09:04 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

عـــــــاجل
    تحليلٌ سياسيٌّ خطيرٌ يتعلق بمصير كافة الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليهم وآلهم الطيبين وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

من الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة قادات الدول العربيّة والإسلاميّة وجميع الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة، وإنّي أفتيكم بالحقّ وليس مجرد تحليلٍ سياسيٍّ بأنّ الخصمين العالميّيْن أمريكا وروسيا قد اتّفقا على حرب الإسلام والمسلمين، والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ. وإليكم خطّة مكرهم لا شكّ ولا ريب وهي كالتالي:

والنسبة التي اختارتها أمريكا وروسيا قد تمّ الاتفاق عليها بينهما وبين دولة إيران الإسلاميّة لكونهما سوف تجعلان إيرانَ وشيعتهم في الدول العربيّة في الواجهة تحت مسمّى (الحرب على الإرهاب) بحجّة أنّهما تريدان القضاء التام على تنظيم القاعدة في كافة الدول العربيّة والإسلاميّة، وإنّهم لكاذبون، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ أمريكا وروسيا تريدان القضاء على الإسلام والمسلمين كونهما تعلمان أنّ بعد صعود طائفة الشيعة إلى الحكم في شعوب الدول العربيّة والسياسة الإقصائيّة والتباغض المذهبي فإنّه ومباشرةً سوف تنشأ حربٌ طائفيّةٌ مدمرةٌ بين السُّنة والشيعة تحصد المسلمين حصداً وتدمّر البنيّة التحتيّة والاقتصاديّة للشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة.

وأما جمهوريّة إيران الإسلاميّة فاتفقت أمريكا وروسيا على أن يضربوها بزعامة أمريكا وحلفها بحجّة وجود أسلحة التدمير الشامل فيجزوها جزاء (سِنْمار) الذي أمره مليكه أن يبني له قصراً ناطحاً للسحاب، فأخبر سِنمار الملك أنّه يوجد سرٌ في بناء القصر وقد جعله في صخرةٍ في القصر فإذا ما أزيلت تهدّم القصر على رؤوس من فيه، وأخبر سِنمارُ البنّاء الملكَ أنّه لا يعلم بتلك الصخرة أحدٌ سواه. فمن ثمّ ألقى به الملك من رأس القصر من بعد أن أتمّ سِنمار بناءه حتى يموت سرّه معه! وكذلك أمريكا وروسيا وإيران؛ ولكنْ ضرب إيران يريدونه في النهاية بعد أن يتحقق المشروع الأمريكي والروسي بضرب السُّنة والشيعة ببعضهم البعض. والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ كون أمريكا جربت نجاح هذا المشروع في الشعب العراقيّ وبما أنه تبيّن لهم نجاح المشروع بنسبة 100% ولذلك تريد أمريكا تطبيقه في كافة الدول العربيّة والإسلاميّة كي يُضْرَب المسلمون بأيدي بعضهم بعضاً، فيتدمر الإسلام والمسلمون تدميراً فتذهب ريحهم، فينهبوا خيرات البلاد العربيّة والإسلاميّة. والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ؛ كونهم يريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله بأفواههم ويأبى الله إلا أن يتمّ نوره ولو كره المجرمون ظهوره، ولذلك بعث الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني رحمةً للمسلمين بقدرٍ مقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور.

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين من السّنة أو الشيعة أن يقول: "أليس اسم الإمام المهديّ محمداً وأنت اسمك ناصر محمد؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد على كافة السائلين وأقول: إنّني أشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّ كافة علماء الشيعة والسُّنة ليعلمون أنّ الحديث النّبوي عن محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم في شأن اسم الإمام المهديّ:
    [يواطئ اسمه اسمي]؛ وإنّ كافة علماء الشيعة والسُّنة ليعلمون بأنّ التواطؤ لا يقصد به التطابق لغةً واصطلاحاً؛ بل يُقصد به التوافق بمعنى إنّه يقصد بحديث [يواطئ اسمه اسمي] أي يوافق اسمه اسمي؛ بمعنى أنّ الاسم محمدٌ يأتي موافقاً في اسم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد، وفي ذلك حكمةٌ بالغةٌ كون الله لن يبعث الإمام المهديّ نبياً ولا رسولاً بكتابٍ جديدٍ؛ بل يبعث الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمدٍ أي ناصراً لما جاء به محمدٌ رسولُ الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- فيدعو كافة المسلمين إلى اتّباع كتاب الله والسّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم.

وعليه، فإنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد قد اصطفاني الله للناس إماماً وزادني بسطةً في علم البيان الحقّ للقرآن على كافة علماء المسلمين وذلك كي يجعل ناصر محمد قادراً على الحكم بين علماء المسلمين في كافة ما كانوا فيه يختلفون في الدين كي يوحّد صفّهم فيجمع شملهم ويعيد عزّهم وتقوى شوكتهم أمام فتنة المسيح الكذاب وجنوده من شياطين الجنّ والإنس والذي سوف يخرج مع جنوده الأولين يأجوج ومأجوج من باطن أرضكم في يوم البعث الأول لمن يشاء الله ممن أهلكهم من أهل القرى فيبعثهم الله من بعد تهدم سدّ ذي القرنين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

ويتهدم سدّ ذي القرنين أثناء مرور كوكب العذاب، والذي سوف يمرّ بفضاء أرض البشر فيشرق عليهم من جهة الجنوب تماماً كون كوكب العذاب يدور حول الأرض من جهة القطبين شمالاً وجنوباً، وسدّ ذي القرنين يوجد في منتصف الأرض النفقية وهي الأرض المفروشة المستوية. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

فهي ممهدةٌ مستويّةٌ من أقصى الشمال إلى أقصى الجنوب، وهي جنّة لله من تحت الثرى وليست جنّة المأوى عند سدرة المنتهى؛ بل جنة لله باطن أرض البشر، ويسكنها المسيح الكذاب ويأجوج ومأجوج وقومٌ آخرون في جنوب السدّ. واعلموا علم اليقين أنّ الأرض مفتوحةٌ من أطرافها كون للأرض المفروشة بوابتان إحداهن بمنتهى أطراف الأرض شمالاً والأخرى بمنتهى أطراف الأرض جنوباً. واعلموا أنّ الشمس تشرق على الأرض المفروشة من جهتين متقابلتين وأبعد مسافة في الأرض هي بين المشرقين، وكلٌّ منهما مغرب للآخر، فإذا غربت الشمس عن الأرض المفروشة فتشرق عليها في نفس اللحظة من البوابة المقابلة كون عوالمها لم يجعل الله لهم من دونها ستراً فإذا غربت أشرقت في نفس اللحظة.
    وسبق تفصيل ذلك في بيانٍ منفردٍ في موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة وسوف تجدون فيه من العلم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون أنتم ولا آباؤكم الذين من قبلكم.

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين، فإنّي أشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني أدعو كافة علماء المسلمين على مختلف فرقهم ومذاهبهم إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون في دين الإسلام، وأفتي بالحقّ كافة شعوب المسلمين أنّ الله قد حرّم عليكم التعدديّة الحزبيّة المذهبيّة في دين الله الإسلام. فإنما سبب تفرق المسلمين إلى أحزابٍ تحت مسمّى المذاهب هو بسبب من اصطفوا أنفسهم أئمةً للناس وقالوا في دين الله برأيهم من عند أنفسهم فاختلفوا وتفرّقت أمّتهم إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون..
    ولكن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كفيل بإذن الله أن يُهيمن بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم على كافة علماء المسلمين في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون حتى نوحّد أمّة الإسلام من بعد نفي تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة في دين الله وإنّا لصادقون؛ ما لم أفعل فلستُ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد، وليس لناصر محمد غير شرطٍ واحدٍ فقط على علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم هو أن يرتضوا بالله حكماً بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون في دينهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى]. فهل على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلا أن يستنبط لكم حكم الله بينكم من محكم القرآن العظيم؟ وما لم أفعل فلست الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد.

ويا معشر هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعودية أنقذوا شعب اليمن وأنقذوا شعبكم وشعوب الدول الخليجيّة بالاعتراف بالحقّ لتُفْشِلوا نجاح المخطط الأمريكي الروسي، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ أمريكا وروسيا وإيران قد تقاسموا نِسَبَ نفط المملكة العربيّة السعودية ونِسَبَ النفط الخليجي بأسره رغم أنّ أمريكا وروسيا تريدان أن تغدرا بدولة إيران من بعد تنفيذ المشروع التدميري بإنشاء الحرب المذهبيّة للشعوب العربيّة بالذات.

فمن كان لديه أي اعتراض على بيان الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني عن كشف المشروع الأمريكي الروسي الإيراني فليتفضل ليحاجّني في الموقع الحرّ لكلّ البشر
    (موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة).

ويا عبد الملك بدر الدين الحوثي، اتّقِ الله أخي الكريم فهل ترضى على نفسك وعلى الشعب اليماني أن تكونوا ضحية مخططٍ أمريكي روسي صهيوني عالمي يمكر بكافة الشيعة والسُّنة على حدِّ سواء؟ فوالله الذي لا إله غيره يا عبد الملك الحوثي إنّك لتعلم أنّ أمريكا ورسولها ابن عمر هم من أرادوا أن يأتوا بك إلى كرسي حكم اليمن وليس لتقضي على تنظيم القاعدة كما يخادعوك بأنّ ذلك مقصدهم من شدّ أزرك، وكذلك ليس حباً في عبد الملك الحوثي ولا في شيعته؛ بل لأنّهم يريدون أن يهلكوا عبد الملك الحوثي وكافة الشيعة والسُّنة في اليمن بسبب نشوء الحرب الطائفيّة بين الشيعة والسُّنة.

ويا رجل انظر لشعارك في يمينك ( الله أكبر الموت لأمريكا والموت لإسرائيل واللعنة على اليهود والنصر للإسلام )، فهل ترى أنّ أمريكا سوف تسعى لتجزيك على ذلك خيراً وتسعى لرفع شأنك وشيعتك؟ هيهات هيهات؛ بل تسعى لتدميرك وقتلك وقتل شيعتك لأنّهم يعلمون بأنّهم مجرد أن يصلوا بعبد الملك الحوثي إلى كرسي الحكم فإنّه حتماً سوف تقوم ومباشرةً الحرب الطائفيّة بين السُّنة والشيعة فقد جرّبوا مشروعهم هذا ونجح في العراق بنسبة 100%، ونحن نعلم بأنّهم يظهرون لكم بقولهم "إنّما نريد أن نوصلكم إلى كرسي حكم اليمن بشرط أن تقضوا على تنظيم القاعدة في اليمن"، وإنهم لكاذبون! كونهم يعلمون أنّكم لا ولن تستطيعوا أن تحققوا لهم ذلك فهم يعلمون أنّكم سوف تنشغلون بالحرب الطائفيّة الكبرى بين الشيعة والسُّنة وذلك ما تريده أمريكا وروسيا من إيصالك إلى حكم اليمن والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ.

ويا معشر روّاد وسائل الإعلام اليمني والسعودي والخليجي، إننا نُحمّلكم مسؤولية كتمان هذا البيان ذو الأهمية الكبرى ونطلب منكم تبليغه إلى شعوب منطقة الجزيرة العربيّة ليدركوا جميعاً ما يجري من حولهم وعن المكر المدبّر ضدّ شعوب المنطقة العربيّة.

ويا معشر أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور المبلغين بالنبأ العظيم، إنّني أحملكم المسؤولية أمام الله بنشر هذا البيان إلى كافة وسائل الإعلام العربيّة والإسلاميّة، ونأمر بترجمته باللغة الفارسية لتبليغه للشعب الإيراني المسلم والذين سوف يكونون ضحية المكر الأمريكي الروسي الصهيوني العالمي.

وبالنسبة لثورة الأخ عبد الملك الحوثي فإنّها ثورةٌ فاشلةٌ بسبب القصور في الحكمة والسياسة.. وجاء الوعد الحقّ، وها هو الإمام المهديّ الذي تستعجلون بعثه فها هو قد بعثه الله بين ظهرانيكم منذ عشر سنواتٍ أم إنّكم لا تزالون تنتظرون بعث الإمام المهديّ محمد بن الحسن العسكري؟ فمن ثمّ أقيم عليكم الحجّة بالحقّ؛ أفلستم تعتقدون أنّه بعد موت عبد الله بن عبد العزيز رحمه الله بأنّه سوف ينشب خلافٌ بين الأسرة الحاكمة ثم لا يصير الحكم من بعد عبد الله إلا إلى صاحبكم الإمام المهديّ محمد بن الحسن العسكري؟ فها هو مات عبد الله بن عبد العزيز رحمه الله وها هو قد آل المُلك من بعده إلى خادم الحرمين الشريفين الملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز وتسلّم مقاليد حكم المملكة العربيّة السعودية بقوةٍ وحزمٍ صارمٍ ولم يحدث مما كنتم تعتقدون شيئاً، فأين صاحبكم محمد بن الحسن العسكري إن كنتم صادقين؟ وهيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات إنّ أسطورة الإمام محمد بن الحسن العسكري كمثل سرابٍ بقيعةٍ يحسبه الظمآن ماءً حتى إذا جاءه لم يجده شيئاً! فاتّقوا الله واسمعوا وأطيعوا واعلموا أنّ الله بالغ أمره ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

29 - 04 - 1436 AH
    18 - 02 - 2015 AD
    11:00 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

A criticizing message to Abdul-Malik Al-Houthi and his soldiers, and the end is for those who keep their duty..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O possessor of the Royal Highness Salman son of Abed Al-Aziz family of Saud what are you waiting for? Go ahead, save Islam and the Muslims, Sunnis and Shiites by declaring the acknowledgement in regard Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni as an Imam for the whole Muslims, so we arbitrate among them in what they were disputing in their religion until we unite the division of the Muslims by the judgement among the scholars of the sects in all what they were differing in by the permission of Allah Lord of the worlds, so they become brothers by the grace of Allah. And we do not want a thing of your kingship. And we would never increase you except strength to your might by Allah’s permission, I will give you more, and if you are ungrateful and acknowledged by the Truth. And Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I will give you more, and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:7
    {وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

If you refused the acknowledgement by the Truth then either Allah compel you to take refuge upon the acknowledgement so He tightened the the strangling upon you by the enemies of the religion and the Muslims in between your hand and from behind you and off your right and off your left until you acknowledge by the Truth that Allah sent to you Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni an Imam for the people to reunite you and unify your rank Sunnis, Shiites and the whole Muslims upon an equitable word that we shall worship none but Allah, or Allah would make me appear to you with the planet of chastisement in a night and who turned away would be of the humiliated ones.

And the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would never nor ever fight the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia over the governing as long I am alive; a covenant and an oath that Allah bear witness upon it and the whole Muslims for the fact the Imam Mahdi does not desire the self exaltation in the earth nor to make mischief. And the good end is for the dutiful ones. So if you acknowledged in the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he calls to the Truth and guides to the straight path then after the ratification from your highness we go from Yemen to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the general-public alliance at the Old House and you make you remain upon your kingship altogether and the whole leaders of the countries who acknowledge the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and we would not increase but glory to your glory and we are truthful, we repeat and say:

[We are folks whom Allah loves them and they love Him and we do not desire the self exaltation in the earth nor to make mischief. And the good end is for the dutiful ones.]

O Abdul-Malik Al-Houthi, perhaps I was thinking that the people’s defence of the provinces confronting against Al-Houthi’s invasion to the provinces is a losing war, and the damage of the confrontation is greater than its benefit for the fact the outcome is a loss because most of the families of the provinces are bare of weapons except few, and the few if they fight you may eliminate them and that’s the end of the matter, but the few from the sons of the provinces if from each province they met in one province they will be a well equipped army no power for you to match it in Ma’erib.

Perhaps whom do not know the wisdom of the Imam Mahdi in leadership would like to say with one voice: “Wait, slowdown O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, why you were quiet until came the turn against Ma’erib Saba you issued a fatwa of the land and honor’s defense?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to all the questioners and I say: By Allah Who is no God other than Him surely you wronged the Imam Mahdi in this thinking of yours unjustly so ask forgiveness from Allah your Lord, indeed what made us quiet to reduce the blood shed without use to the fact I was thinking that the the confrontation of families of the provinces to the regiments of Al-Houthis whom are invading the provinces with their brigades and they are carrying various types of weapons; definitely the confrontation is a loss, to the fact and according to my knowledge that whom are possessing the weapon from the families of the provinces are few men and killing them is a loss for the defense of Yemen’s organisation against America, Russia and their coalition they will declare the war against the True Islamic khilafat in Yemen after receiving the leadership of the capital of the Islamic khilafat? No matter what they knew for certainty that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is an Imam of peace that would not increase them except evil planning against the Truth and they want to extinguish Allah’s light and Allah will allow nothing except the perfection of His light, though the criminals hate it’s appearance.

Anyway, we did not give fatwa to the tribes of Ma'rib to rage a war against Al-Houthis unless that they have an aggression against them then here they have the right of self defence. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And it is not righteousness that you enter the houses by their backs, but he is righteous who keeps his duty. And go into the houses by their doors; and keep your duty to Allah, that you may be successful.(189) And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors.(190)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:189-190
    {وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَن تَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَىٰ ۗ وَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ (189) وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

I do not think that the case of the defense for land and honor needs fatwa from the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because defending land and honor is a legitimate right not two scholars of the Muslims differ upon it, and whoever is killed and he is defending his honor and his land is a martyr; they are alive being provided sustenance from their Lord. and we did not instruct the attack on a Muslim or an infidel; but preceded our fatwa by the Truth that we call to achieve the global peace among the populations of humans and we strive to achieve a peaceful coexistence between the Muslim and the infidel, but we did not ever forbid you from the defense for your land and your honor.

After all, despite that Ma’erib will be harmed from choosing the plain of the decisive battle as the tribes had chose to be on the ground if Ma’erib if Al-Houthis attempted on invading it, and even if they entered it, they would never stay in it except briefly because the street war where the tribes kidnap them from every curve and side justly. The street war is even more lethal and dangerous than the wars of battles with each opponent knows the location of his opponent and his coordinated front positioning, as for the street wars it is the war of surprises do not know where your opponent suddenly surprise you and from which direction.

Despite the fact that the people of Ma’erib did not cut off the oil from the public treasury, despite that it is in the hands of Al-Houthis and though still poured in the public treasury of the state and state institutions in the hands of Al-Houthis, and as well they did not cut off you the electric power nor gas and all petroleum products, and the reason for not proceeding on cutting it is not out of fear from Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi; in fact because they do not want to hold the population of Yemen accountable due to Al-Houthis and their actions, although the actions of Al-Houthis’ sedition in the land and great corruption beyond corruption. Do you know what your soldiers are doing in the land of Yemen, O Abed Al-Malik? I swear by Allah that they are doing crimes did not occur in the land of Yemen throughout history according to my knowledge of the torture of opponents, even though they only opponents of the word! Then they attempt torturing them until death and the intimidation and they storm the houses on women and children, the soldiers of Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi do not have any sanctity to the homes of Muslims. And they blow up mosques Allah’s houses a total blow-up, and blow up the houses of memorizing the Holy Quran, all this and you have not been established yet in land of Yemen wholly still ahead of you many provinces!! The question that arises is: What if you were fully established in Yemen, what would you do? And the answer: By Allah Who there is no God other than Him, you do not respect ties nor kinship of a believer unless being a Shiite Houthi and whoever is not of you surely he is your enemy in your opinion.

O Abed Al-Malik AL-Houthi, indeed Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni always possess neutral position and possess a constructive criticism to all for a magnified wisdom, but I do not keep silent for the word of justice and should not be for me; in fact I speak in the Truth without wronging anyone so whoever was upon error I say to him you are wrong, we have no compliments with one even if he was my father I would not have complimented him and lost my Lord; In fact I speak by the Truth let him believe who please, and let him disbelieve who please.

Upon any case, O Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi check on your soldiers and see what they are doing and you will find crimes it may not happened in Tel Aviv against a Muslim! And we did not make fatwa in that unjustly nor forge lies; it is the Truth without injustice of what they are doing the soldiers of Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi. Perhaps that he does not encompass knowledge in many of it because who hears the words of Abed Al-Malik in his speeches believes him until when he looked in what his soldiers are doing upon the actuality gets surprised! Indeed their actions are sedition in the land and great mischief.

Perhaps some of the supporters would like Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to write statements of the constructive criticism in general form and not specifying to whom wronged,did injustice and inordinate, then we say: O folks, it had become no comparison between the parties and the party of Al-Houthis to the fact that the parties simple committed to dialogue and no incidences on the ground during the dialogue, as for Al-Houthis truly we give them a certificate with distinction and professionalism in lies and unkept promises and covenants. Also we find the brother Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi invites the parties for dialogue as soon they respond for the dialogue then during the dialogue he sends his soldiers to break the house of this or killing that, or looting treasury from the treasuries of the captive country, or invading a province or a village and in the same time inviting for dialogue! O Abed Al-Malik your people will not believe you anymore after today and your revolution became a failure by all measures.

Perhaps you are planning the projects and you are the treasurers so you do canker projects and you think it is in a correct way nor and you do not consider its consequences. An advice leave the projects of khat till the morning until you get up of your sleep and after breakfast you think of it where is it logical, and perhaps you criticize yourself to the fact you will foresight project of khat is really not being logically in spite that khat does not change the mind but to lie to its owner that the idea controlled and 100% successful, even if it is zero %.

My dear brother, bear the constructive criticism and do not let the pride to carry you off to sin and if you saw that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni invented lies against your soldiers in the thing Doe did and your soldiers have not done it, surely we have the clear proof upon everything they do, and their actions uncovered to the far and near, not that I discovered their actions by a miracle; but upon the sight of all searchers for the Truth in Yemen.

I say it by the Truth without injustice and the Awaited Mahdi is not as like the liar Ibn Omar Al-Amami when he directs his criticism to all parties in each time while who refuses objects and make mischief and destroy and break in and loot and assault and kill and shed blood during the dialogue it is only a single-party one they are Al-Houthis, so how we draw Constructive criticism all parties as they are peaceful surrender for the dialogue, how they are being equal in criticism as what is does the liar, traitor, duper Ibn Umar? Let him get out of Yemen messenger of the United States and the global Zionism to destroy Yemen and destroys an utmost destruction because they knew that if they made the Shiites reach the rule of Yemen so definitely and directly — because of their politics — will arise a major sectarian war like an enclosure in fire burns the green and the dry. O Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi and sheikh Al-Razami come on to the international table of dialogue for us to resort to the Book of Allah the great Quran so you know had Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni say the Truth that not a scholar argues with him from the Quran but he overpower him or was Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of the liars? And far from, very far, by the Lord of the earth and the heavens I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemen, so keep your duty to Allah and be with the Truthful ones in depending the authority of knowledge the clear proof and not the believe and the following because of the oath; but by the authority of knowledge surely He is the Most Knowledgeable in who kept his duty.

It is a must to destroy the sectarianism in the religion of Allah for not to be this sect sunni nor this shafi’ei, and not this sect shiite not this sect zaidi; in fact I see some think Al-Zaidis as Al-Houthis Shiites and far from, very far! In fact the difference is as between the earth and the heavens because the sect of Al-Zaidi is a moderate sect does not hold grudges nor malice and does not make mischief therefore Al-Zaidis and the Sunnis are brothers in Yemen they connect each other loving in Allah’s love until the Shiites has formed in Sa’ada and burned Yemen with fire, Allah is sufficient unto us against them the One the All Mighty that if they did not respond to Allah and His khalifa to that which give them life.

As for Ali Abed Allah Salih he just made a major mistake in fact a historic one and wronged himself by joining Al-Housis initially and we know that is for limited purpose in Sana, but they rebelled against Ali Abed Allah Salih so he became confused regretful upon what he did, if he turned to Allah and repented Allah would would give him repentance. And allow me to speak to you by the local dialect the country’s public slang and I say: (O Ali [Yemen] is your Aseeda and have to make it right).

As for Abed Al-Malik Al-Houthi and his soldiers: If you were keeping your duty to Allah so the pride should not carry you off to sin from this statement of mine then you get increased in disdain and aversion, and remember the word of Allah the Most High: {And when it is said to him, Keep your duty to Allah, pride carries him off to sin — so hell is sufficient for him. And certainly evil is the resting-place.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-baqara] 2:206
    {وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُ اتَّقِ اللَّهَ أَخَذَتْهُ الْعِزَّةُ بِالْإِثْمِ ۚ فَحَسْبُهُ جَهَنَّمُ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ الْمِهَادُ (206)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Indeed what we admonished you is that you keep your duty to Allah in yourselves and in your people so do not destroy the mosques Allah has permitted to be exalted and His name to be mentioned in it, therein do glorify Him, in the mornings and the evenings, nor to destroy the homes (that teach) memorizing the Quran, have not you named yourselves supporters of Allah? Then how you are supporters of Allah and you destroy houses which Allah has permitted to be exalted and His name to be mentioned in it, therein do glorify Him, in the mornings and the evenings? So are you supporters of Allah or supporters of satans? If your answer: O Nasser Mohammad we are supporters of Allah. Then we raise the argument against you by the Truth and we say: If you were supporters of Allah inside out wholeheartedly, then why do you destroy mosques for Allah with the pretext that it belongs to Salafies of the Sunnis and Al-Jamaah people? But the mosque is Allah’s house and it has it sanctity in the Book. You can not deny that you destroyed a mosque and a home of memorizing the Quran in Arhab and others, so why that if your were truly supporters of Allah?

O Abed Al-Malik with my respect to you so your example like the poet who says: I am the people, I am the people, a destructive quake, I am the people, because you speak on behalf of all the Yemeni people. O man, you do not represent the Yemeni people except yourself and your soldiers in the ratio of 5% approximately, where did you go with 95% of the people Yemeni north and south you did not make for them a decision nor a choice?

O man, by Allah, by Allah, then by Allah, indeed the good end is for those who keep their duty whom do not desire to exalt themselves in the earth nor to make mischief. And the good end is for those who keep their duty, so be with Allah and He would be with you, and be of the grateful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 177037 من موضوع عاجل: تحليلٌ سياسيٌّ خطيرٌ يتعلق بمصير كافة الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة..

- 3 -

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=177027

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    29 - 04 - 1436 هـ
    18 - 02 - 2015 مـ
    11:00 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

رسالة انتقادٍ إلى عبد الملك الحوثي وجنوده، والعاقبة للمتقين

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أيا صاحب السمو الملكي سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود ماذا تنتظرون؟ هيا أنقذوا الإسلام والمسلمين سنةً وشيعةً بإعلان الاعتراف بشأن ناصر محمد اليماني كإمامٍ للمسلمين كافةً، فنحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون في دينهم وذلك حتى نوحّد تفرّق المسلمين بالحكم بين علماء المذاهب في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون بإذن الله ربّ العالمين، فيصبحوا بنعمة الله إخواناً. ولا نريد من مَلَكوتكم شيئاً، ولن نزدكم إلا عزّاً إلى عزّكم بإذن الله لئن شكرتم واعترفتم بالحقّ. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

فإن أبيتم الاعتراف بالحقّ فإمّا أن يُلجأكم الله على الاعتراف بالحقّ فيضيّق الخناق عليكم من قِبَلِ أعداء الدين والمسلمين من بين أيديكم ومن خلفكم وعن يمينكم وعن شمائلكم حتى تعترفوا بالحقّ أنّ الله بعث لكم ناصر محمد اليماني إماماً للناس لنجمع شملكم ونوحّد صفوف السُّنة والشيعة وكافة المسلمين على كلمةٍ سواءٍ لا نعبد إلا الله، أو يظهرني الله عليكم بكوكب العذاب في ليلةٍ ومن أعرض كان من الصاغرين.

ولا ولن يقاتل الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة على الحكم ما دمت حياً؛ عهداً وميثاقاً يشهد عليه الله وكافة المسلمين كون الإمام المهديّ لا يريد علواً في الأرض ولا فساداً والعاقبة للمتقين، فإن اعترفتم بدعوة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بأنّه يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ فمن بعد التصديق من سمُوِّكم نذهب من اليمن إلى المملكة للبيعة العامة عند البيت العتيق ونبقيكم على ملككم جميعاً وكافة قادات الدول الذين يعترفون بالإمام الحقّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني فلن نزيدهم إلا عزّاً إلى عزّهم، وإنّا لصادقون. ونكرر ونقول:

[ نحن قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه لا نريد علوَّاً في الأرض ولا فساداً، والعاقبة للمتقين ]

ويا عبد الملك الحوثي، لربّما أني كنت أرى مواجهة أهالي المحافظات الدفاعيّة ضدّ الغزو الحوثي للمحافظات حرباً خاسرةً، وضرر المواجهة أكبر من نفعه كون النتيجة خاسرة لأنّ أهالي المحافظات معظمهم عُزّل من السلاح إلا قليلاً، والقليل لئن قاتلوكم فقد تقضي عليهم وانتهى الأمر، ولكن القليل المسلحين من أبناء المحافظات إذا اجتمعوا من كل محافظةٍ في محافظةٍ واحدةٍ فسوف يكونون جيشاً جراراً لا قِبل لك به في مأرب.

وربّما الذين لا يعلمون عن حكمة الإمام المهديّ في القيادة يودّون أن يقولوا وبلسانٍ واحدٍ: "مهلاً مهلاً يا ناصر محمد اليماني، فلماذا كنت ساكتاً حتى إذا جاء الدور على مأرب سبأ صدرت فتوى الدفاع عن الأرض والعرض؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني على كافة السائلين وأقول: والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّك ظلمت الإمام المهديّ بظنّك هذا بغير الحقّ فاستغفر الله ربّك، وإنّما سكتنا لتقليل سفك الدماء من غير فائدةٍ كوني كنت أرى أنّ مواجهة أهالي المحافظات لأفواج الحوثيين الذين يغزون المحافظات بأفواجهم وهم يحملون مختلف أنواع الأسلحة حتماً مواجهة خاسرة، كونه وحسب علمي أنّ الذين يملكون السلاح من أهالي المحافظات رجالٌ قليلٌ وقتلهم خسارة على منظومة اليمن الدفاعيّة ضدّ أمريكا وروسيا، ألا تعلم أنّ أمريكا وروسيا وحلفيهما سيعلنون الحرب على الخلافة الإسلاميّة الحقّ في اليمن من بعد استلام قيادة عاصمة الخلافة الإسلاميّة؟ فمهما علموا علم اليقين أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو إمام السّلم والسلام في العالم فلن يزيدهم ذلك إلا مكراً للحقّ ويريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله ويأبى الله إلا أن يتمّ نوره ولو كره المجرمون ظهوره.

وعلى كل حالٍ، نحن لم نفتِ قبائل مأرب أن يشنّوا الحرب على الحوثيين إلا أن يعتدوا عليهم فهنا يحقّ لهم الدفاع عن أنفسهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَن تَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَىٰ ۗ وَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ (189) وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ولا أظنّ أنّ مسألة الدفاع عن الأرض والعرض تحتاج فتوى من الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني كون الدفاع عن الأرض والعرض حقٌّ مشروعٌ لا يختلف عليه اثنان من علماء المسلمين، ومن قُتِلَ وهو يدافع عن عرضه وأرضه فهو شهيدٌ؛ أحياءٌ عند ربّهم يرزقون. ولم نأمر بالاعتداء على مسلمٍ ولا كافرٍ؛ بل سبقت فتوانا بالحقّ أننا ندعو إلى تحقيق السلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر ونسعى إلى تحقيق التعايش السلمي بين المسلم والكافر، ولكننا ما قط نهيناكم عن الدفاع عن أرضكم وعرضكم.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ، فبرغم أنّ مأرب سوف تتضرر من اختيار مسرح المعركة الفاصلة كما اختار قبائل مأرب أن تكون المعركة الفاصلة على أرض مأرب إذا أقدم الحوثيون على غزوها وحتى وإن دخلوها فلن يمكثوا فيها إلا قليلاً بسبب حرب الشوارع تتخطفهم القبائل بالحقّ من كل حدبٍ وصوبٍ. وحرب الشوارع أشدّ فتكاً وخطراً من حروب المعارك ذات النسق والمواقع لأنّه في حروب المعارك كلّ خصمٍ يعلم موقع خصمه ونسقه الأمامي، أما حرب الشوارع فهي حرب المفاجآت فلا تدري من أين يباغتك خصمك ومن أيّ جهةٍ.

وبرغم أنّ أهل مأرب لم يقطعوا النفط عن الخزينة العامة برغم أنّها بأيدي الحوثيين ورغم ذلك لا يزال يصبّ في الخزينة العامة للدولة ومؤسسات الدولة بأيدي الحوثيين، وكذلك لم يقطعوا عليكم الطاقة الكهربائيّة ولا الغاز وكافة المشتقات النفطيّة، وسبب عدم إقدامهم على قطعها ليس خوفاً من عبد الملك الحوثي؛ بل لأنّهم لا يريدون أن يحاسبوا شعب اليمن بأسره بسبب الحوثيين وتصرفاتهم برغم أنّ تصرفات الحوثيين فتنةٌ في الأرض وفسادٌ كبيرٌ ما بعده فساد. فهل تعلم ما يصنع جنودك في أرض اليمن يا عبد الملك؟ فوالله إنّهم يفعلون جرائم لم تحدث في أرض اليمن على مرّ التاريخ حسب علمي من التعذيب للمعارضين برغم أنّهم معارضون بالكلمة فقط! فمن ثم يقومون بتعذيبهم حتى الموت والترهيب ويقتحمون البيوت على النساء والأطفال، فليس لدى جنود عبد الملك الحوثي أي حرماتٍ لبيوت المسلمين. وينسفون المساجد بيوت الله نسفاً، وينسفون ديار تحفيظ القرآن، وهذا ولم تتمكن بعد في أرض اليمن كافة فلا تزال أمامك محافظاتٌ كثيرةٌ!!
    والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو: فماذا لو أنّكم تمكنتم في اليمن كاملاً فماذا سوف تفعلون؟ والجواب: والله الذي لا إله غيره لا ترقبون في مؤمنٍ إلًّا ولا ذمّةً إلا أن يكون حوثياً شيعياً ومن ليس منكم فهو عدوكم في نظركم.

ويا عبد الملك الحوثي، إنّ ناصر محمد اليماني دائماً ذو موقفٍ حياديٍّ وذو انتقادٍ بنّاءٍ للجميع لحكمةٍ بالغةٍ ولكني لا أسكت عن قول الحقّ وما ينبغي لي؛ بل أنطق بالحقّ من غير ظلمٍ على أحدٍ فمن كان على باطلٍ أقول له أنت على باطلٍ، فليس لدينا مجاملاتٌ مع أحدٍ حتى لو كان أبتي لما جاملته وخسرت ربّي؛ بل أنطق بالحقّ فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ، يا عبد الملك الحوثي طُل على جندك وانظر ماذا يفعلون وسوف تجد جرائماً لربّما ما حدثت في تلّ أبيب ضدّ مسلمٍ! ولم نفتِ بذلك ظلماً ولا افتراءً؛ بل الحقّ من غير ظلمٍ لما يفعله جنود عبد الملك الحوثي. ولربّما أنه لا يحيط بكثيرٍ منها كون الذي يسمع كلام عبد الملك في خطاباته يصدّقه حتى إذا نظر فيما يفعله جنوده على الواقع يستعجب! ألا وإنّ أفعالهم فتنةٌ في الأرض وفسادٌ كبيرٌ.

ولربّما يودّ بعض الأنصار أن يمكث ناصر محمد اليماني يكتب بيانات النقد البناء بشكلٍ عامٍ وليس تخصيص إلى من ظلم وبغى وطغى، فمن ثمّ نقول: يا قوم، أصبح لا مجال للمقارنة بين الأحزاب وحزب الحوثيين كون الأحزاب مساكين ملتزمين بالحوار وعدم إحداثيات على الأرض أثناء الحوار. وأما الحوثيون فحقاً نعطيهم شهادةً بامتيازٍ واحترافٍ في الكذب واخلاف العهود والمواثيق، ونجد الأخ عبد الملك الحوثي يدعو الأحزاب للحوار حتى إذا استجابوا للحوار فمن ثمّ يرسل أثناء الحوار جنوده لاقتحام بيت هذا أو قتل هذا أو نهب مخزن من مخازن الدولة الأسيرة أو اقتحام محافظةٍ أو قريةٍ وفي نفس الوقت يدعو للحوار! فلن يصدقك شعبك بعد اليوم يا عبد الملك وأصبحت ثورتك فاشلةً بكل المقاييس.

ولربّما أنّكم تخططون المشاريع وأنتم مخزّنون فتفعلون مشاريع قارحةً وما تحسبونها بطريقةٍ صحيحة ولا تحسبون عقباها. ونصيحة فاتركوا مشاريع القات إلى الصباح حتى تقوم من منامك وبعد الفطور تتفكر فيها فهل هي منطقيّة، وربّما تنتقد نفسك كونك سوف تبصر مشروع القات حقاً لم يكن منطقياً برغم أنّ القات لا يغير العقل ولكنه يكذب على صاحبه أنّ الفكرة مضبوطة وناجحة 100% حتى ولو هي صفر%، فتحملوا الانتقاد البناء ولا تأخذك العزّة بالإثم أخي الكريم وإن رأيت أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني افترى على جنودك في الشيء الفلاني ولم يفعله جنودك فلدينا البرهان المبين على كل ما يفعلوا، وعملهم مكشوف للقاصي والداني وليس أنّي اكتشفت فعلهم بمعجزةٍ؛ بل على مَرأى ومسمع كافة الباحثين عن الحقّ في اليمن.

وأقولها بالحقّ من غير ظلمٍ وليس المهدي المنتظر كمثل الكذاب ابن عمر الأُمَمي إذ يوجّه انتقاده لكافة الأحزاب في كلّ مرةٍ بينما الذي يرفض ويعرض ويفسد ويخرب ويقتحم وينهب ويعتدي ويقتل ويسفك الدماء أثناء الحوار ما هو إلا طرف أحادي واحد وهم الحوثيون فكيف نوجّه النقد البناء لكلّ الأحزاب وهم مسالمون مستسلمون للحوار فكيف يكونون سواء في النقد كما يفعل الكذاب الخائن المخادع ابن عمر؟ فليخرج من اليمن رسول الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية والصهيونيّة العالميّة ليخرب اليمن ويدمرها تدميراً كونهم علموا أنهم إذا أوصلوا الشيعة إلى حكم اليمن فحتماً ومباشرةً بسبب سياستهم فسوف تقوم حربٌ طائفيّةٌ كبرى كهشيمٍ في نارٍ تحرق الأخضر واليابس.

فهلموا يا عبد الملك الحوثي ويا فضيلة الشيخ الرزامي إلى طاولة الحوار العالميّة لنحتكم إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم كي تعلموا أصَدَقَ ناصر محمد اليماني أنّه لا يحاجّه عالِمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبه أم كان ناصر محمد اليماني من الكاذبين؟ وهيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات إنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فاتّقوا الله وكونوا مع الصادقين باعتماد سلطان العلم البرهان المبين وليس التصديق والاتباع بسبب القسم؛ بل بسلطان العلم فهو أعلم بمن اتّقى.

و لا بد من نسف المذهبيّة في دين الله، فلا هذا مذهبٌ سنيٌّ ولا هذا شافعيٌّ ولا هذا مذهبٌ شيعيٌّ ولا هذا مذهب زيديٌّ؛ بل أرى البعض يظنّ الزيديّين كمثل الحوثيّين الشيعة وهيهات هيهات! بل الفرق كما بين الأرض والسماوات كون المذهب الزيدي مذهبٌ وسطيٌّ لا يحقد ولا ينكد ولا يفسد ولذلك كان الزيديون والسنة إخوةً في اليمن يصلون وراء بعضهم بعضاً متحابّين في الله حتى تكونت الشيعة في صعده فأحرقت اليمن بالنار، وحسبنا الله عليهم الواحد القهار إن لم يستجيبوا لله ولخليفته لما يُحييهم.

وأمّا علي عبد الله صالح، فقد غلط غلطةً كبرى بل تاريخيّة وظلم نفسه بانضمامه إلى الحوثيّين بادئ الأمر ونعلم أنّه لهدف محدود في صنعاء ولكنّهم تمردوا على علي عبد الله صالح فأصبح حيراناً ندماناً على ما فعل، فإذا تاب تاب الله عليه. واسمح لي أن أخاطبك باللهجة المحلية العاميّة البلدي وأقول: (عصيدتك ومتنها يا علي ).

وأما بالنسبة لعبد الملك الحوثي وجنوده فأقول: إن كنتم تتّقون الله فلا تأخذكم العزّة بالإثم من بياني هذا فتزدادوا عتوّاً ونفوراً وتذكروا قول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُ اتَّقِ اللَّهَ أَخَذَتْهُ الْعِزَّةُ بِالْإِثْمِ ۚ فَحَسْبُهُ جَهَنَّمُ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ الْمِهَادُ (206)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وإنما وعظناكم أن تتّقوا الله في أنفسكم وفي شعبكم فلا تدمّروا مساجدَ أذِن الله أن ترفع ويُذكر فيها اسمه يسبّح له فيها بالغدو والأصال، ولا تدمروا دورَ تحفيظ القرآن! ألم تسمّوا أنفسكم أنصار الله؟ فكيف أنصار الله وأنتم تدمّرون بيوتاً أذِن الله أن تُرفع يُذكر فيها اسمه يسبّح له فيها بالغدو والآصال؟ فهل أنتم أنصار الله أم أنصار الشيطان؟ فإن كان جوابكم بل أنصار الله يا ناصر محمد فمن ثّم نقيم عليكم الحجّة بالحقّ ونقول: فإن كنتم أنصار الله قلباً وقالباً فلماذا تدمرون مساجدَ لله بحجّة أنها تابعةٌ للسلفيين من أهل السُّنة والجماعة؟ ولكن المسجد بيت الله وله حرمته في الكتاب فإنّكم لا تستطيعون أن تنكروا أنّكم دمرتم مسجداً ودار تحفيظ القرآن في أرحب وغيرها، فلماذا تفعلون ذلك إن كنتم حقاً أنصار الله؟

ويا عبد الملك، ومع احترامي لك فمثلك كالشاعر الذي يقول: أنا الشعب أنا الشعب زلزلة عاتية أنا الشعب! كونك تتكلم باسم الشعب اليماني كافةً! ويا رجل فلا تمثل في الشعب اليماني إلا نفسك وجنودك بنسبة 5 % تقريباً فأين ذهبت بــ 95 % من الشعب اليماني شمالاً وجنوباً فلم تجعل لهم قراراً ولا اختياراً؟

ويا رجل، والله ثمّ والله ثمّ والله إنّ العاقبة للمتّقين الذين لا يريدون علوّاً في الأرض ولا فساداً والعاقبة للمتقين، فكن مع الله يكن معك وكن من الشاكرين.

أخوكم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

30 - 04 - 1436 AH
    19 - 02 - 2015 AD
    06:28 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Men around the Imam Mahdi

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

I say wait, slow down my beloved in Allah’s love Aala Al-Deen Noor Al-Deen of the honorees, I am the Imam Mahdi I did not permit you to enroll within the tribes of Ma’erib to defend Ma’erib that you call the supporters for manpower now, O joy of the eye, indeed not, in fact we order you to that the supporters remain in the cause of the call to Allah upon the certain knowledge from their Lord, so all rest at ease according to my knowledge that the tribes of Ma’erib tens of thousands are preparing trained armies for fighting, as soon the lad matures but he would carry a gun and get trained on shooting, as well trained them the wars that occur between the tribes so it increases them knowledge and art of fighting regardless of the wars’ reasons because of it is void.

As well as Al-Houthis They know that the province of Ma’erib is different from all the provinces of the Republic of Yemen altogether because there is no populations in it like the other provinces where existing in it the tribes and peoples, except the province of Ma’erib so all of them are armed tribes that possess mighty prowess they do not back off to behind in the a battle raged; in fact they fight until they die or win against their opponent, they do not turn their backs because who turns his back is considered cowered according to the tribes if the if the battle was raged.

As well they are used to the configurations of Ma’erib, the desert war and the hills, indeed the tribes of Ma’erib do not need the other tribes of various provinces. As soon I gave fatwa to the people of Ma’erib in defending their land and their honor but they are fit for it because they are armed altogether with the latest weapons of all kinds and degrees and they are havoc-making and trained in the arts of fighting of the desert, their training is from their homes because of the war sometimes sparks between the tribe and the other due to void or rightful reasons, that made them used to wars so do not fear for them a thing O Aala Al-Deen Noor Al-Deen surely they are fit for it in every sense of the word.

But what make me sad is the bloodshed that will flow in Ma’erib’s desert from the blood of Al-Houthis and few from the blood of the proudly-defiant tribes of Ma’erib, but the exceeded killing and river of blood will be most definitely seeps from Al-Houthis attackers for many various reasons and of it; is their lack of familiarity upon fighting in Ma’erib’s terrain, and secondly: always most of killed and bloodshed coming from the assailant because he is being uncovered, as for the defender is fortified in strong-hold but it does not prevent death of him his strong-hold cover, and the life of the assailant and the defender is in the hand of Allah at a predetermined written decree. Surely we take means of precautions and we trustfully-rely on Allah.

O my beloveds for Allah’s pleasure the best foremost supporters, it should not be for you to fight under one’s banner except the banner of the Imam Mahdi if he mobilized you for fighting, but my beloveds in Allah’s love I did not mobilize you a thing so none of you migrates to fight with the people of Ma’erib, do not be afraid for them in fact they are for it and (up to it and more), so continue in your call to guide the nation. I have not prepared you spiritually for the cause of fighting onto (defending) my tribe and my Provence even if that was truly for the Imam Mahdi to if he mobilized you and we would never mobilize you by Allah’s permission before the appearing except that we are forced upon that for defending the Imam Mahdi so my beloveds in Allah’s love for each incident there is a talk. But none did intercept the Imam Mahdi and his guards, so the Houthis did not intercept us nor the organization of Al-Qaida intercept us non intercepts us by the grace of Allah and His mercy. And we are high readily for the defense for ourselves if would be transgressed against us. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty. By Allah’s permission we would not be forced to that and we take with the means of precautions and we trustfully-relying upon Allah, so do not hasten and for every incident is a talk, my beloveds for Allah’s pleasure. If the Imam Mahdi mobilized you then go forth except not against people between you and them a treaty-covenant so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term, and should not be for you to break the promises and undo the covenants and treaties as the Houthis did may Allah guide them.

O my beloveds for Allah’s pleasure do not worry for your Imam whoever is behind a tribe in it more than twenty thousand fighters if we send for them to defend the Imam Mahdi they would have come altogether for the defense of the person Sheikh Nasser Mohammad regardless if he is the Awaited Mahdi or not; in fact they will come for the defense off Sheikh Nasser Mohammad equally by jealousy-motivation of tribal’s heat-urge (for protection), and that is the tribe of Murad a watchful-tower on the lookout for the opponent. Indeed the heat-urge (for protection) which Allah has entrusted it in the hearts of the tribes’ sons (but) their problem is the heat-urge (for protection) of Ignorance to the fact the mobilization to go forth of the tribes for the defense of one individual from the tribe’s individuals or for his revenge from others, sometimes their companion is at fault so the is the heat-urge (for protection) of the ancient ignorance, the fact of them do not look to the right or wrong; but attends to defend his companion, regardless if he of the right or the wrong, that is the blind heat-urge (for protection) of the ignorance that to support members of the tribe each other, whether a person is being on the right or on the void! But supposed to be if his folks found him upon the right and if they found him on void prevented him, and tribe of Murad is characterized as such, and that is the tribe of Murad a watchful-tower on the lookout for the opponent. And thanks to my beloveds in Allah’s love do not forget that your Imam in Allah’s eyes. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

ـــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 177099 من موضوع عاجل: تحليلٌ سياسيٌّ خطيرٌ يتعلق بمصير كافة الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة..

- 4 -
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=177097

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    30 - 04 - 1436 هـ
    19 - 02 - 2015 مـ
    06:28 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

رجالٌ حول الإمام المهديّ

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، أمّا بعد..
    فأقول: مهلاً مهلاً حبيبي في الله علاء الدين نور الدين من المكرمين، وإنّني الإمام المهديّ لم آذن لكم بالالتحاق ضمنَ قبائل مأرب للدفاع عن مأرب حتى تدعو الأنصار للنفير الآن يا قرة العين، كلا بل نأمركم أن يبقى الأنصار في سبيل الدعوة إلى الله على بصيرةٍ من ربّهم، فاطمئنوا فحسب علمي أنّ قبائل مأرب عشرات الآلاف ويعتبرون جيوشاً مدربةً على القتال، فما إن يبلغ الصبي إلا وهو يحمل البندقيّة ويتدرب على الرمايّة، وكذلك تُدَرِّبُهم حروبٌ تحدث بين القبائل فتزيدهم علماً في فنون القتال بغض النظر عن أسباب الحروب كون منها باطلٌ.

وكذلك الحوثيون فهم يعلمون أنّ محافظة مأرب تختلف عن كافة محافظات الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة جملةً وتفصيلاً كون ليس فيها شعوباً كمثل المحافظات الأخرى توجد فيها قبائلَ وشعوباً إلا محافظة مأرب فجميعهم قبائلُ مسلحين وذوو بأسٍ شديدٍ لا يرتدّون إلى الوراء في معركةٍ دارت رحاها؛ بل يقاتلون حتى يُقتلوا أو ينتصروا على خصمهم، فهم لا يولّون الأدبار كون من يولّي الدّبر يُعتبر جباناً بالنسبة للقبائل إذا دارت المعركة رحاها.

وكذلك هم متعودون على تضاريس مأرب وحرب الصحراء والتلال، ألا وإنّ قبائل مأرب لا يحتاجون للقبائل الأخرى من مختلف المحافظات.
    وما أفتيتُ أهل مأرب بالدفاع عن أرضهم وعرضهم إلا وهم أهلٌّ لها لأنّهم مسلّحون جميعاً بأحدث الأسلحة على مختلف أنواعها وعياراتها ومسوّمون ومدرّبون على فنون قتال الصحراء وتدريبهم من بيوتهم بسبب أنّ الحرب أحياناً تقرح بين قبيلةٍ وأخرى بسببِ أسبابٍ باطلةٍ وحقٍّ، فجعلهم ذلك متعوّدين على الحروب فلا تخشَ عليهم شيئاً يا علاء الدين نور الدين فهم لها بكلّ ما تعنيه الكلمة.

ولكن الذي يحزنني أنّ سفك الدماء حتماً سوف يسيل على صحراء مأرب من دماء الحوثيين وقليلٌ من دماء قبائل مأرب الأبيّة، ولكن القتل الزائد ونهر الدماء حتماً سوف يسيل من المهاجمين الحوثيين لأسبابٍ شتى ومنها عدم تعودهم على قتال تضاريس مأرب، وثانياً: دائماً أكثر القتل وسفك الدماء يسيل من المهاجم كونه مكشوفاً وأمّا المدافع فهو متحصنٌ غير أنّه لا يردّ عنه الموت تحصنه، وحياة المهاجم والمدافع هي بيد الله كتاباً مؤجلاً، وإنما نأخذ بالأسباب ونتوكل على الله.

ويا أحبتي في الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، لا ينبغي لكم أن تقاتلوا تحت راية أحدٍ إلا تحت راية الإمام المهديّ إن استنفركم للقتال، ولكني لم أستنفركم شيئاً أحبتي في الله فلا يهاجر منكم أحدٌ ليقاتل مع أهل مأرب، فلا تخافوا عليهم بل هم لها (وقدها وقدود)، فاستمروا بدعوتكم لهدى الأمّة. ولم أقُم بإعدادكم روحياً من أجل القتال والدفاع عن قبيلتي ومحافظتي حتى ولو كان ذلك حقّاً للإمام المهديّ لو أستنفركم، ولن نستنفركم بإذن الله من قبل الظهور إلا أن نُجبر على ذلك للدفاع عن الإمام المهدي فلكلّ حادثٍ حديثٌ أحبتي في الله.

ولكنه لم يعترض أحدٌ على الإمام المهديّ وحرسه، فلا يعترضنا الحوثيون ولا يعترضنا تنظيم القاعدة ولا يعترضنا أحدٌّ بفضل من الله ورحمته، ونحن على جاهزيّةٍ عاليّةٍ للدفاع عن أنفسنا لئن أُعتدي علينا، ولينصرن الله من ينصره، إنّ الله قويٌّ عزيزٌ. وبإذن الله لا نضطر إلى ذلك ونأخذ بالأسباب ونتوكل على الله، فلا تستعجلوا ولكلّ حادثٍ حديثٌ أحبتي في الله. فإن استنفركم الإمام المهديّ فانفروا إلا على قومٍ بينكم وبينهم ميثاقٌ فأتمّوا عهدهم إلى مدتهم ولا ينبغي لكم أن تنكثوا الوعود وتنقضوا العهود والمواثيق كما يفعل الحوثيون هداهم الله.

ويا أحبتي في الله لا تقلقوا على إمامكم فمن ورائه قبيلةٌ فيها أكثر من عشرين ألفَ مقاتلٍ لو استدعيناهم للدفاع عن الإمام المهديّ لحضروا جميعاً للدفاع عن شخص الشيخ ناصر محمد بغض النظر هل هو المهديّ المنتظر أم لا؛ بل سيحضرون للدفاع عن الشيخ ناصر محمد على حدّ سواء بدافع غيرة الحميّة القبليّة، وتلكم قبيلة مراد للخصم بالمرصاد. ألا وإنّ الحميّة التي أودعها الله في قلوب أبناء القبائل مشكلتهم حميّة الجاهليّة كون استنفار القبائل للدفاع عن فردٍ من أفراد القبيلة أو الانتقام له من الآخرين أحياناً يكون صاحبهم على باطلٍ فتلك هي حميّة الجاهليّة الأولى، كون منهم لا ينظر للحقّ أو الباطل؛ بل يحضر للدفاع عن صاحبه بغض النظر كان على حقٍّ أم على باطلٍ، فتلك هي حميّة الجاهليّة العمياء أن ينصر أفراد القبيلة بعضهم بعضاً سواء يكون الشخص على الحقّ أم على باطل! ولكن المفروض إن وجدوه على حقٍ قوّموه وإن وجدوه على باطلٍ منعوه، ويتميّز بهذه الصفة قبيلة مراد وتلكم قبيلة مراد للخصم بالمرصاد. وشكراً أحبتي في الله فلا تنسوا أنّ إمامكم بأعين الله.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديَّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

5. افتراضي

- 5 -

AH 19 - 05 - 1436
    AD 10 - 03 - 2015
    am 05:35
    ـــــــــــــــــ

The Imam Mahdi is announcing his abandoning of the upcoming war between Al-Houthis and the people of Ma’erib as I ordered my supporters before to abandon the war in all the provinces..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and their righteous families from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness of Allah and upon who followed them in goodness in every time and place till the day of Judgement, after this..

O community of the best foremost supporters in the Republic of Yemen, do not think that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni ordered you only to abandon the war between the parties in your provinces, until when the turn came to Ma’erib province surely that would never change this decision of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, even if the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was belonging to the province of Ma’erib surely that would not and never change a thing of my decision. In spite that the people of Ma’erib as the others from the sons of the provinces in a defensive position from the unjust aggression of Al-Houthi, and if the parties were to respond to the call of resorting to Allah’s Book the great Quran for arbitration except Al-Houthis then I would have followed the command of Allah in the decisive-law of His Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And if two parties of the believers quarrel, make peace between them. Then if one of them does wrong to the other, fight that which does wrong, till it return to Allah’s command. Then, if it returns, make peace between them with justice and act equitably. Surely Allah loves the equitable.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hujurat] 49:9
    {وَإِنْ طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا فَإِنْ بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَى فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّى تَفِيءَ إِلَى أَمْرِ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ فَاءَتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (9)} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

But unfortunately Al-Houthis had turned away and all the parties from the call to be arbitrated by Allah’s Book the great Quran to nullify the pluralism of sectarian and political parties in Allah’s religion, based on that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni indeed it is necessary for him to hold fast in standing firm to follow Allah’s command in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:159
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

And in the word of Allah the Most High: { and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:31-32
    {وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

We repeat the regret that Al-Houthis and all the parties had turned away from the call of the Awaited Mahdi to be arbitrated by the Reminder and they responded to the call of the son of Omar an envoy agent of (Al-Taghoot) satan’s countries! And who is better than Allah Judging for believing people?
    Based upon it has been issued from me this statement as follows:

From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all who split their religion into sects and parties in the Yemeni Republic, I call Allah to witness and all the best foremost supporters in the era of dialogue before the appearing, and Allah is sufficient as a Witness that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announcing the abandonment of the upcoming war between the parties even if the war in the province of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, despite that the people of Ma’erib as the others in a defensive position from Al-Houthis aggression. But the reason of my abandonment for the war to the fact I called all the parties in the Yemeni Republic to resort for arbitration to the decisive-law of Allah’s Book the great Quran so we rule among them in what they were differing in it to nullify the pluralism of the sectarian parties in Allah’s religion so the leaders of the political sectarian parties in all the provinces of the Yemeni Republic altogether refused to resort for the arbitration call to the decisive law of Allah’s Book the great Quran, based upon it the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announced the determination my position and all my supporters in Yemen in all the provinces that I am abandoning the war (for I am) not with this nor with that to the fact I am not of them in a thing altogether as long they have refused altogether but to split their religion into sects and parties, I surely ask Allah to witness that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that I am not of them in a thing altogether implementing Allah’s command in His decisive Book the great Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, thou hast no concern with them. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:159
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

This does not mean that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forbidding the Muslims the defense for their land and their honor, Holiness for Allah, but what happened between the parties is what promised them in it before that if they turn away from the call to resort for the arbitration to Allah’s Book the great Quran, then we said to all of them that Allah will befall them by chastisement of the third degree, so He would make some of them taste the violence of others. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: He has the power to send on you a chastisement from above you or from beneath your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others. See how We repeat the messages that they may understand!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:65
    {قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:65].

We are still admonish Al-Houthis to keep their duty to Allah so they do not make Yemen to enter in a civil war has a dire outcome, and we speak in the Truth so we are still calling on Al-Houthi and all quarreling parties over the authority to respond to the call of being judged (through) Allah’s Book the great Quran so we rule among them in all what they were disputing in it and we nullify the pluralism of the sectarian parties in Allah’s religion and nullifying the pluralism of the political parties in the religion of Allah then we unite the differing parties of the Muslims so we make them one nation on the straight path upon the book of Allah the great Quran and the True prophet’s sunna which does not violate the decisive Book of Allah, then we return them to the first method of prophet-hood, and it was not for the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord that Allah sends him follower to your desires; in fact we speak in the Truth and we guide by the True statement for the glorious Quran to the path of Allah the All Mighty the Praised One; Surely my Lord is on a straight path.

Perhaps one of our supporters in Yemen would like to say: “O my Imam, if a Houthi or others have attacked my home so what do I do?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I give fatwa to my supporter by the Truth and I say the Truth: Surely in this case it is an obligation upon you to fight who transgressed against you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah defends those who believe. Surely Allah does not love anyone who is unfaithful, ungrateful.(38) Permission (to fight) is given to those on whom war is made, because they are oppressed. And surely Allah is Able to assist them—(39) Those who are driven from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and mosques in which Allah’s name is much remembered, would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.(40}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:38-40. So hold fast in stand by the command O community of the best foremost supporters in the era of dialogue before the appearing in all the regions from various nations of the worlds.
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ (38) أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى نَصْرِهِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ (39) الَّذِينَ أُخْرِجُوا مِنْ دِيَارِهِمْ بِغَيْرِ حَقٍّ إِلَّا أَنْ يَقُولُوا رَبُّنَا اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــ

Notice to all supporters who are able on publishing:

It is a must upon you to inform the position of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni on the level of all means of publication the visual-audio media, and the written.

اقتباس المشاركة 179978 من موضوع عاجل: تحليلٌ سياسيٌّ خطيرٌ يتعلق بمصير كافة الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة..

- 5 -

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=179970

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    19 - 05 - 1436 هـ
    10 - 03 - 2015 مـ
    05:35 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ يعلن اعتزاله عن الحرب القادمة بين الحوثيين وأهل مأرب
    كما أمرت أنصاري من قبل أن يعتزلوا الحرب في كافة المحافظات

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وآلِهم الطيبين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وعلى من تبعهم بإحسانٍ في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة، فلا تحسبوا أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أمركم أنتم فقط أن تعتزلوا الحرب بين الأحزاب في محافظاتكم، فحتى إذا جاء الدور على محافظة مأرب فلن يغيّر ذلك قرار المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني، وحتى لو كان الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ينتمي إلى محافظة مأرب فلا ولن يغيّر ذلك من قراري شيئاً. برغم أنّ أهل مأرب كغيرهم من أبناء المحافظات في موقفٍ دفاعيٍّ من الاعتداء الحوثيّ بغير الحقّ، ولو أنّ الأحزاب استجابوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم إلا الحوثيين إذاً لاتّبعت أمر الله في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى: {وَإِنْ طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا فَإِنْ بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَى فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّى تَفِيءَ إِلَى أَمْرِ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ فَاءَتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (9)} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

ولكن للأسف فقد أعرض الحوثيّون وكافة الأحزاب عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنفي تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة والسياسيّة في دين الله، وعليه فيلتزم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أن يتّبع أمر الله في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

وفي قول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

ونكرر الأسف، فقد أعرض الحوثيّون وكافة الأحزاب عن دعوة المهديّ المنتظر إلى الاحتكام إلى الذكر واستجابوا لدعوة ابن عمر مبعوث دول الطاغوت! ومن أحسن من الله حكماً لقومٍ يؤمنون؟ وعليه صدر مني هذا البيان كما يلي:

من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وأحزاباً في الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة، فإنّي أشهد الله وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أعلن الاعتزال عن الحرب القادمة بين الأحزاب حتى ولو كانت الحرب في محافظة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، برغم أنّ أهل مأرب كمثل غيرهم في موقعٍ دفاعيٍّ من الاعتداء الحوثيّ، ولكنّ سبب اعتزالي للحرب كوني دعوت كافة الأحزاب في الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون لنفي تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة في دين الله ولنفي تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة في دين الله فأبَت كافة قادات الأحزاب السياسيّة والمذهبيّة في كافة محافظات الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة أجمعين دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وعليه فإنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أعلن تحديد موقفي وكافة أنصاري في اليمن في كافة المحافظات أنّي أعتزل الحرب لا مع هذا ولا مع هذا كوني لست منهم في شيء أجمعين ما داموا قد أبَوا إلا أن يفرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وأحزاباً فإني أشهد الله أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لست منهم في شيءٍ أجمعين تنفيذاً لأمر الله في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:

وليس معنى هذا أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يحرّم على المؤمنين الدفاع عن أرضهم وعرضهم وحاشا لله، ولكن ما حدث بين الأحزاب هو ما وعدناهم به من قبل لئن أعرضوا عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فقلنا لهم جميعاً بأنّ الله سوف يصيبهم بعذاب الدرجة الثالثة فيذيقَ بعضهم بأس بعضٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:65].

ولا نزال نعِظ الحوثيين أن يتّقوا الله فلا يُدخلوا اليمن في حربٍ أهليّةٍ لا يُحمد عقباها، وننطق بالحقّ فلا نزال ندعو الحوثيّين وكافة الأحزاب المتشاكسين على السلطة أن يستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنحكم بينهم في كافة ما كانوا فيه يختلفون وننفي تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة في دين الله وننفي تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة في دين الله ثمّ نوحد الأحزاب المختلفين من المسلمين فنجعلهم أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ على كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله فنعيدهم إلى منهاج النبوّة الأولى، وما كان للإمام المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ من ربّكم أن يبعثه الله متّبعاً لأهوائكم؛ بل ننطق بالحقّ ونهدي بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد إلى صراط الله العزيز الحميد؛ إنّ ربي على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ.

وربّما يودّ أحد أنصارنا في اليمن أن يقول: "يا إمامي، وإنْ حوثيٌّ أو غيره اعتدى على داري فماذا أفعل؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأفتي أنصاري بالحقّ وأقول الحقّ: فإنّ في هذه الحالة فيجب عليكم قتال من اعتدى عليكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ (38) أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى نَصْرِهِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ (39) الَّذِينَ أُخْرِجُوا مِنْ دِيَارِهِمْ بِغَيْرِ حَقٍّ إِلَّا أَنْ يَقُولُوا رَبُّنَا اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

فالتزموا بالأمر يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور في كافة الأقطار من مختلف شعوب العالمين.

ملاحظــــة لكافة الأنصار المقتدرين على النشر:
    فيجب عليكم إبلاغ موقف الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد على مستوى كافة وسائل الإعلام المرئيّة والمسموعة والمقروءة.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 07-12-2023, 12:30 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-11-2016, 08:40 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-02-2015, 10:59 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-01-2015, 12:59 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-10-2014, 06:17 PM