اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	Mahdi2.jpg 
مشاهدات:	576 
الحجم:	59.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2963

11 - 06 - 2009
10:57 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ

How do you know if the owner of the interpretation is bending the necks of the verses?

Peace be to you! We do not seek the ignorant.
-----------------------------

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

Allah the Most High said: {And when they hear idle talk, they turn aside from it and say: For us are our deeds and for you your deeds. Peace be to you! We desire not the ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:55

O you Al-Edreesi who likened one supporter and of the honorable who believe in the messages of the Book do you liken him with the dog O Edreesi?! But I never found in the Book that who his example as like the dog except who belie in the messages of the Book. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And if We had pleased, We would have exalted him thereby; but he clings to the earth and follows his low desire. His parable is as the parable of the dog — if you drive him away, he lolls out his tongue, and if you leave him alone, he lolls out his tongue. Such is the parable of the people who reject Our messages. So relate the narrative that they may reflect.(176) Evil is the likeness of the people who reject Our messages and wrong their own souls.(177)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:176-177

Fear Allah O Muslim, in fact I argue with people by the verses of the Book and I did not bend it necks as you forge a lie, Indeed by Allah, if the Imam Mahdi followed you desire you would have taken him a close friend and you testified for him that he is the same person who you saw him in the dream, far from, very far… surely we do not follow the dreams and most of it from satan, and indeed the righteous vision if it was righteous or an admonishment so it is an admonishment for its owner and we should not build on it lawful fatwas in the religion.

As regarding to your argument that Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- was arguing the disbelievers in which it is best, so we are walking upon that but I am arguing people who are believers in the great Quran so I call on them to resort for the arbitration to it and they are turning away from it, so miserable what their belief ordering them with by the turning off the call to arbitration into the great Quran.
O you Al-Edreesi, I admonish you with one if you desired from your Lord to make you see in the True statement for the great Quran, so you should search for the Truth in the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the great Quran by pondering and thinking if you were of those of understanding. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And none remember except those of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:269

And not the flunky ones whom they follow the blind following of their ancestors, Allah had warned who request the knowledge in the blind following. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And follow not that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:36

Indeed by Allah, I am the Awaited Mahdi I speak in the Truth and guide to the straight path, and O Al-Edreesi my witness against you is your brain and do you know why? That’s because if you hired your mind to rule so you pondered and thought in the statement of Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the great Quran so most certainly you will find you mind submits for the Truth a total submission, and you will find the interpretation of the Awaited Mahdi for Allah’s Book the Reminder is not an interpretation by the opinion not by exercising judgement, in fact the interpretation of the Awaited Mahdi is Quran brings it to you from the Quran and not from my head of my own self.

So do you know who bend the necks of the verses? they are who interpret the verses by itself so they explain it according to what they see, so those who bend the necks of the verses according to their desires, and I seek refuge by Allah that I be of them, and I am not of them in a thing. And do you know why? Because they followed the command of satan and explained Allah’s words in what they do not know the certain knowledge if they explained it by the Truth. And even if I said to one of them: “Go ahead and swear by Allah that you did not explain Allah’s words except by the Truth”. He will say to you: “I do not know the certain knowledge that I explained it by the Truth so if I made a mistake then it is from myself”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: do you see yourself followed the command of the All Merciful or the command of satan? So come along to resort to the Quran for arbitration. And Allah the Most High said: {O men, eat the lawful and good things from what is in the earth, and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is an open enemy to you.(168) He commands on you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.(169)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:168-169

Therefore the fatwa in explaining Allah’s words without knowledge from the All Merciful is a command from satan, so come along to see the command of the All Merciful: {Say: My Lord forbids only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are concealed, and sin and unjust rebellion, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and that you say of Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:33

I will give you fatwa by the Truth how you know if the interpreter is bending the necks of the verses, and I say: if this interpreter was bending the neck of the verse, so take his explanation to this verse and verify his explanation by exposing it onto the decisive verses of the Book, and certainly if he said against Allah what he does not know then most certainly you will find his explanation is contradicting with a decisive verse or with several decisive verses of the Book with no doubt nor suspicion, and if you turned his explanation to the mind and logic then if it was other than the Truth as that the mind and logic do not accept it. But the explanatory-statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran by the Quran as the structure strengthening itself by itself holding firmly in the Truth, and you would not and never find any contradiction in it by the permission of Allah. This is of what my Lord has taught me by revelation of to make understand and not whispers of suggestion from an outcast satan, so (Allah) inspires me by the authority of knowledge from the Quran itself and praise be to the Lord of the worlds, since my confidence my my Lord the teacher for His servant an absolute trust, you find me challenging by the True statement for the Quran undoubtedly, but unfortunately Al-Edreesi brother wants an Awaited Mahdi follower to the interpretation of son of Abbas or son of Farnas, but I what for me and for the people, I am not a flunky, so it is possible that the explanation is for the son of Abbas or forged against son of Abbas , and possibly that the son of Abbas said against Allah by conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, therefore you do not find me depending upon the people a thing in my explanatory-statement for the great Quran but I use my mind, indeed by Allah the mind of the human being is the trustworthy consultant which does not betray his Lord nor get blind about the Truth ever. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {For surely it does not blind the sight, but it blinds the hearts which are in the chests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:46

And this is of the decisive verses, a fatwa from the Lord of the worlds that the sight of the mind does not blind about the Truth if its owner used it so it makes him see by the Truth which knowledge and logic accept it, so if the human being made his mind to judge, it gives him fatwa by the Truth, but not the mind has no authority over the human being despite that it is a trustworthy consultant does not betray it Lord nor betrays its owner, as we said this verse is a decisive fatwa from the Lord of the worlds: {For surely it does not blind the sight,}Truthful Allah the Great which means it does not blind about the Truth. Then I come to you by the authority upon this verse but Ebin-Katheer he altered the authority of this verse by the explanation of conjecture so come along so we look together into the explanation of Ebin-Katheer may Allah forgive him, and the interpretation of Ben-Katheer says:
The Most High says telling about Abraham when he said to them what he said “Then they turned to themselves” which is by blaming in not taking their precautions and guarding to their gods so they said: “Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers” which is in leaving it not cared for and no protector at it.
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Ended the explanation of Ebin-Katheer for the word of Allah the Most High: {Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:64

Since the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not say of Allah except the Truth, I say to you: Abraham forgiveness and peace be upon him just thought to raise the argument against his people by the mind and logic. For that Allah the Most High said: {And this was Our argument which We gave to Abraham against his people. We exalt in degrees whom We please. Surely thy Lord is Wise, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:83

He destroyed all the idols except the chief of them, and that sh he raise the argument against them by the Truth, and the goal of this so they make their minds to judge, how they are worshiping these statues which the mind and logic do not accept worshiping it? And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We gave Abraham his rectitude before, and We knew him well.(51) When he said to his sire and his people: What are these images to whose worship you cleave?(52) They said: We found our fathers worshiping them.(53) He said: Certainly you have been, you and your fathers, in manifest error.(54) They said: Have you brought us the truth, or are you of the jesters?(55) He said: Nay, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Who created them; and I am of those who bear witness to this.(56) And, by Allah! I will certainly plan against your idols after you go away, turning your backs.(57) So he broke them into pieces, except the chief of them, that haply they might return to it.(58) They said: Who has done this to our gods? Surely he is one of the unjust.(59) They said: We heard a youth, who is called Abraham, speak of them.(60) They said: Then bring him before the people’s eyes, perhaps they may bear witness.(61) They said: Have you done this to our gods, O Abraham?(62) He said: Surely (someone) has done it. The chief of them is this; so ask them, if they can speak.(63) Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;(64) Then they were made to hang down their heads: You know indeed that they speak not.(65) He said: Serve you then besides Allah what does you no good, nor harms you?(66) Fie on you and on what you serve besides Allah! Have you no sense?(67)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:51-67

Therefore this plan was from Allah’s close-friend Abraham forgiveness and peace be upon him it was an inspiration from the Lord of the worlds so he raise the argument against his people by the mind and logic, and Abraham succeeded in upholding the argument against his folks until they resorted to their minds to rule between them and their own souls, and none of the people revealed to the other in what happened in himself ever to one another, nor they revealed it to Allah’s messenger Abraham forgiveness and peace be upon him, in fact Allah, Him Alone knew about it in themselves. So the third part that ruled between them and Abraham is their minds which does not get blind about the Truth is the people used it for thinking, and in this position the people listened and their anger calmed down and thought with their minds to themselves: {Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers}. And Allah the Most High said: {So he broke them into pieces, except the chief of them, that haply they might return to it.(58) They said: Who has done this to our gods? Surely he is one of the unjust.(59) They said: We heard a youth, who is called Abraham, speak of them.(60) They said: Then bring him before the people’s eyes, perhaps they may bear witness.(61) They said: Have you done this to our gods, O Abraham?(62) He said: Surely (someone) has done it. The chief of them is this; so ask them, if they can speak.(63) Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;(64) Then they were made to hang down their heads: You know indeed that they do not speak.(65) He said: Do you then worship besides Allah what does you no good, nor harms you?(66) Fie on you and on what you serve besides Allah! Have you no sense?(67)}Truthful Allah the Great.

So look at the saying of Abraham after raising the argument against them: {Then they were made to hang down their heads: You know indeed that they do not speak.(65) He said: Do you then worship besides Allah what does you no good, nor harms you?(66) Fie on you and on what you serve besides Allah! Have you no sense?(67)}Truthful Allah the Great

And praise be to Allah they almost get guided for not Allah’s messenger Abraham provoked them by his saying: {Fie on you and on what you worship besides Allah! Have you no sense?(67)}Truthful Allah the Great

Then they raged in anger and pride carried them off to sin: {They said: Burn him, and help your gods, if you are going to do (anything).(68) We said: O fire, be coolness and peace for Abraham,(69) And they intended a plan against him, but We made them the greater losers.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya[] 21:68-70

And was clear for us that there are two minds in the human being one of them in the head and the other in the heart, as for the mind in the head it does not go blind and as for the mind of the heart it gets blind about the Truth, and the human being can not guide his heart, but if the human being used his mind to distinguish between the Truth and falsehood surely his mind advises him fatwa in the Truth. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {For surely it does not blind the sight, but it blinds the hearts which are in the chests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:46

And it just cleared to you that Abraham's People when they resorted to their minds for ruling between them and their souls, And Allah the Most High said: {They said: Have you done this to our gods, O Abraham?(62) He said: Surely (someone) has done it. The chief of them is this; so ask them, if they can speak.(63) Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;(64) Then they were made to hang down their heads: You know indeed that they speak not.(65)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:62-65

We conclude from this statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {For surely it does not blind the sight, but it blinds the hearts which are in the chests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:46

O scholars of the upright Islamic religion and their nation, O people altogether, by Allah none mind then he follows the truth except those of understanding mind from all the nations. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {He grants wisdom to whom He pleases. And whoever is granted wisdom, he indeed is given a great good. And none mind but those of understanding mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:269

In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the basis of the Book — and others are allegorical. Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except those of understanding mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:7

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Is he who knows that what is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth like him who is blind? Only men of understanding mind}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Raad] 13:19

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {This is a message for the people and that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is One God, and that men of understanding may mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ebraheem] 14:52

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding may mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sadd] 38:29

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Is he who is obedient during hours of the night, prostrating himself and standing, taking care of the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord—? Say: Are those who know and those who know not alike? Only those of understanding mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zummar] 39:9

In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are those of understanding mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zummar] 39:18

O Al-Edreesi and all the searchers for the Truth, by Allah, surely I do not want you to follow me the blind following once I gave you fatwa that my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- gave me fatwa through the True vision that I am the Awaited Mahdi, and I do not want you to follow me (blindly) because I swore by Allah Who raised the seven strong (planets), stabilized the earth with pegs (Mountains) and mad to parish Thamoud and Aad, and destroyed the strong pharaohs — for I am the Imam Mahdi, that’s because Allah did not make the argument against you in the oath and neither in the vision of the sleep nor in the name, in fact the argument against you is in the knowledge which the mind and logic accept it, and we came to you with authority of knowledge from the decisive great Quran, and I teach you what you do not know, and if you were to ponder in the explanations of all interpreters you would have found that they are explaining the Quran according to their opinion in the verse which is in front of them, so he explains it by exercising his own judgement and he knows that his striving may make a mistake and may hit the right meaning, but I testify for Allah that this from satan’s command and not the command of the All Merciful, because this is the word of Allah and if you interpreted the word of Allah other than what in Allah’s Self then you just altered the intended meaning in Allah’s Self of His words so the great Quran became no value for it after the altering it by the interpretation. Therefore they lead themselves astray and lead their nation astray off the straight path, and I beg from Allah by the Truth of no God except Him and by the Truth of His mercy which he ordained upon Himself to forgive them, surely He is the Forgiving the Most Merciful.

O my brethren Muslims, indeed by Allah if you were to know how much your brother Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is compassionate, merciful to you as like my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, but what angers me from you is how I am arguing with you by Allah’s Book the great Quran, so I call you to resort to it for judgement and the call of the Awaited Mahdi became at the end of the fifth year and you are still turning away of the call to resort to the great Quran for judgement? Despite that you are believing in it, and despite that the Quran is the only one which you agreed upon it altogether that it is Allah’s preserved Book from altering, and we found it between your hands a one unified copy, praise be to Allah the Lord of the world Who protected it from altering of the falsehood in spite its sending down before more than 1400 years ago, don’t you ask yourselves why Allah made it an encyclopedia of Books the Reminder for you and the Reminder of those who were before you

In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Bring your proof. This is a Reminder to those with me and (consummating all previous) Reminders of those before me. Nay, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:24

And Allah the Most High said: {And surely this is a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.(192) The Faithful Spirit has brought it,(193) On thy heart that you may t be a warner,(194) In clear Arabic language.(195) And surely the same is in the Scriptures of the ancients.(196) Is it not a sign to them that the learned men of the Children of Israel know it?(197) And if We had revealed it to any of the foreigners(198) And he had read it to them, they would not have believed in it.(199) Thus do We cause it to enter into the hearts of the guilty.(200) They will not believe in it till they see the painful chastisement,(201) So it will come to them suddenly, while they perceive not;(202) Then they will say: Shall we be respited?(203) Do they still seek to hasten on Our chastisement?(204) See you, if We let them enjoy themselves for years,(205) Then that which they are promised comes to them,(206) That which they were made to enjoy will not avail them?(207) And We destroyed no town but it had (its) warners,(208) To remind. And We are never unjust.(209) And the devils have not brought it.(210) And it behooves them not, nor have they the power to do (it).(211) Surely they are far removed from hearing it.(212) So call not upon another god with Allah, lest you be of those who are chastised.(213) And warn your nearest relations,(214) And lower your wing to the believers who follow you.(215) But if they disobey you, say: I am clear of what you do.(216) And rely on the Mighty, the Merciful,(217) Who sees thee when you stand up,(218) And your movements among those who prostrate themselves.(219) Surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(220) Shall I inform you upon whom the devils descend?(221) They descend upon every lying, sinful one,(222) They give ear, and most of them are liars.(223) And the poets — the deviators follow them.(224) See you not that they wander in every valley,(225) And that they say that which they do not?(226) Except those who believe and do good and remember Allah much, and defend themselves after they are oppressed. And they who do wrong, will know to what final place of turning they will turn back.(227)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shuara] 26:192:227

O my beloved brothers in the religion, indeed we only want for you is the guidance and if I was harsh on you my Muslims brothers because you're turning away from the call to resort to the great Quran for judgement that is because of my extreme fear for you from the chastisement of Who sent down the Book.. Allah Lord of the worlds, indeed by Allah I know from Allah what you do not know.

O my Muslims brothers and their scholars, you had become an obstacle for all the humans to believe in the call of the Awaited Mahdi and to follow the Reminder, and the disbelievers would say: “If you were truly the Awaited Mahdi, the Muslims who believe in this Quran would not belie you”. Then I do not find what reply with to them, so should I say to them that the Muslims are disbelieving in Allah’s Book the great Quran?! But you are believers in it and they know! Till when the turning away from the call of the Awaited Mahdi? Whom Allah sent him by predetermined decree upon disputing among you to be an arbitrator in what you were disputing in it.

And I swear by Allah the Great I did not call on you to resort to Allah’s Book for arbitration strictly of my own self, and I seek refuge by Allah to be of the ignorant, Allah did not make me innovator like you in fact a follower to the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, and Allah made in my name the news of me and the title of my mission (Nasser Mohammad) a supporter of Mohammad. One of the supporters told me that he brought one scholar of the Sunni and Al-Jamaah to look at the statements of a man says he is the Awaited Mahdi but he did not tell him by the name and requested from him to ponder in the statements of a person who says that he is the Awaited Mahdi, and he opened for him one of the statements so the first what he found is ((from the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni)) he got up from in front of the computer and he is seeking refuge by Allah, and repeating “I seeking refuge by Allah”, and he did not ponder in a thing from the statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because of the name’s test in the reality of (Altawat’o) the coinciding.

O nation of Islam why you are certain in what is between your hands of stories and narrations harder than what you are certain in this great Quran? So what will make you know, is it from Allah or from other than Allah — The outcast satan indeed he hinders you from the straight path? So come along to ask Allah together and He answers us by the Truth the All Knower of the unseen:

Q 1- O our Allah You are our Lord and You embraced all things in mercy and knowledge, explain to us, was there among the companions of Allah’s messenger -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- hypocrites revealing belief and concealing disbelief?
The answer from Allah’s word: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s Messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His Messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They take shelter under their oaths, thus turning (men) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:1-2

Q 2- O our Allah Who You encompass knowledge of all things, explain to us about the purpose of the hypocrites of joining with the companions of Allah’s messenger forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family? The answer from Allah’s word: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81

Q 3- O Allah our Lord did You order Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- by uncovering their mission and to expel them so they do not lead the Muslims astray?
And the answer from the word of Allah praise be to Him: {so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81

Q 4- O Allah our Lord why You have ordered Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- to not uncover their mission so he expels them?
And the answer from Allah’s word: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:82

O scholars of the nation of Islam and their nation, this is a fatwa from the Lord of the worlds you find it decisive in the great Quran: Indeed the sunna is not protected from altering despite it came to make clear-statement for the Quran. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may make clear to the people that which has been revealed to them, and that haply they may reflect.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl]16:44

Then the explanatory-statement of the sunna it is not for it to violate decisive law of the Quran, so if the sunna was foisted from satan upon the tongue of his loyal-friends whom they conceal disbelief and show belief, so most certainly we will find much discrepancy between the fabricated narration and the decisive Quran. And for that you find the Awaited Mahdi calling you to resort to Allah’s Book for arbitration, and I did not do that of my own accord in fact this is Allah’s command to you in His decisive Book, and He gave you fatwa in many of His verses that He preserved for you the great Quran from altering and ordered you to make it your reference and the judgement among you in what you differ in, and Allah did not order you in the application with the allegorical of it but the application with the decisive verses of the Book they are the mother of the Book and Allah ordered you in believing in it and following it, as for the allegorical Allah did not order you in except in the belief in it until comes its interpretation by the Truth, so are you believers?

O scholars of the nation and their nation, you have not reject me (for) that the Quran is you reference in what you were differing in it, infact you rejected the command of Allah in His decisive Book and turned away from it, so how do you think that you are guided if you turned away from Allah’s command in His decisive Book and ordered you and ordered the Christians and Jews that the Quran is the reference and the judgement for you altogether and the superseding over the Torah, Gospel and the prophet’s sunna, do you not keep your duty? And Allah the Most High said: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoura] 42:10

In the meaning of that Allah is the Judge and the duty of the Awaited is only to search out Allah’s judgement for you in what you were differing in it, and He did not make me innovator but follower to Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, so I bring to you the judgement of Allah from His decisive Book as was bringing it Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: And Allah the Most High said: {Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:114

And Allah the Most High said: {And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying that which is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, so judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, (turning away) from the truth that has come to thee. For everyone of you We appointed a law and a way. And if Allah had pleased He would have made you a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you. So vie one with another in virtuous deeds. To Allah you will all return, so He will inform you of that wherein you differed;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma'eda] 5:48

O community of Muslims do not be as who were given the Book before you, when they were called on to Allah’s Book to be judged they do not like of the Quran what differed from their desires and if it agrees with them in a thing they come to it in submission, so those they believe in some of the Book and disbelieve in other, so do not be like them. And Allah the Most High said: {We have indeed revealed clear messages. And Allah guides whom He pleases to the right way.(46) And they say: We believe in Allah and in the Messenger and we obey; then a party of them turn away after this, and they are not believers.(47) And when they are invited to Allah and His Messenger that he may judge between them, lo! a party of them turn aside.(48) And if the right is on their side, they hasten to him in submission.(49) Is there in their hearts a disease, or are they in doubt, or fear they that Allah and His Messenger will deal with them unjustly? Nay! they themselves are the wrongdoers.(50) The response of the believers, when they are invited to Allah and His Messenger that he may judge between them, is only that they say: We hear and we obey. And these it is that are successful.(51)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Noor] 24:46-51

O my Muslim brothers do not be as the people of the Book when called on them Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to Allah’s Book the great Quran to judge among them in what they were differing in it , a party of them turned away from the call to Allah’s Book to judge among them. And Allah the Most High said: {Have you not seen those who are given a portion of the Book? They are invited to the Book of Allah that it may decide between them, then a party of them turn back and they withdraw.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:23

Therefore whoever turned away from the call to be ruled by Allah’s Book he just turned away from the way of guidance. And Allah the Most High said: {O People of the Book, indeed Our Messenger has come to you, making clear to you much of that which you concealed of the Book and passing over much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allah, a Light and a clear Book,(15) Whereby Allah guides such as follow His pleasure into the ways of peace, and brings them out of darkness into light by His will, and guides them to the right path.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma'eda] 5:15-26

Allah had made in His Book the great Quran the judge in what you were differing in. And Allah the Most High said: {Surely We have revealed the Book to you with truth that you may judge between people by means of what Allah has taught you. And be not one pleading the cause of the dishonest,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:105

O community of the believers in this great Quran do not turn away from the guidance, Allah just ordered you in following it and in disbelieving to what violated it’s decisive law so you do not make for Allah an argument against you so He would chastise you and you would not have an argument against Allah that He did not send down to you a Book to follow it. And Allah the Most High said: {And this is a Book We have revealed, full of blessings; so follow it and keep your duty that mercy may be shown to you,(155) Lest you should say that the Book was revealed only to two parties before us and we were truly unaware of what they read,(156) Or, lest you should say: If the Book had been revealed to us, we would have been better guided than they. So indeed there has come to you clear proof from your Lord, and guidance and mercy. Who is then more unjust than he who rejects Allah’s messages and turns away from them? We reward those who turn away from Our messages with an evil chastisement because they turned away.(157)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:155-157

Allah had ordered you in following it if you were believing in it. And Allah the Most High said: {A Book revealed to you — so let there be no straitness in your chest concerning it — that you may warn thereby, and a Reminder to the believers.(2) Follow what has been revealed to you,(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:2-3

Indeed by Allah if you were to ponder the Book of your Lord you would have found that it covers wholly then explained it with details in the Quran itself. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And certainly We have brought them a Book which We explained it in details with knowledge, a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:52

Surely by Allah that none will follow the Awaited Mahdi except who followed Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon im and his family. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {In fact you only warn him who followed the Reminder and feared the All Merciful in secret; so give him good news of forgiveness and a generous reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ya-Seen] 36:11

O nation of Islam and the people all together, listen and obey Allah’s khalifa onto you, and acknowledge the Imam Mahdi whom Allah sent him as a mercy for the worlds, so if you were grateful and believed in the Truth would be good for you, and if you turned away from the call to ruled by Allah’s Book surely you did not turn away from Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni but you turned away from Allah and His Book and His messenger Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and I am not but of the believers in what came down upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and from the followers of him until I meet Allah with a sound heart, so be of the witnesses. O family of the House be of the Muslims surely you are not better than the people altogether at Allah in fact you are humans of whom He created so do not let satans to deceive you that (you have ) a special position for you with the Lord of the worlds, no by my Lord, you are only humans of whom He created your example as like the people, and the most honorable at their Lord are the most who keep their duty, so be of the thankful you and all Muslims, certainly Allah conferred a favour on you that he sent in your nation the Awaited Mahdi to teach you the Book and the wisdom, and to teach you what you did not know of, and he explains the Book for you in details, so follow me I guide you a balanced path, indeed a promise upon us not to be belied for us to guide by the glorious Quran who pleases of the servants to the path of the All Might, the Praise, and surely I am just a servant from Allah’s servants, a human like you, I do not do not say to you worship me besides Allah and it should not be for me, but worship Allah my Lord and your Lord, so follow the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord to take return you to the first method of prophethood as was on it Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and his companions whom they were with him wholeheartedly inside out merciful among themselves, so where are you from them? In fact your fighting among you (against each other) is severe. I remind by means of the Quran him who fears the promised- threat, and I guide with it the people to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1946

اقتباس المشاركة 51080 من موضوع ( ردود الإمام على العضو الإدريسي ) ..

- 4 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
18 - 11 - 1430 هـ
06 - 11 - 2009 مـ
10:57 مساءً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

كيف تعلمون هل صاحب التفسير يلوّي أعناق الآيات ..
{ سَلامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لا نَبْتَغِي الْجَاهِلِينَ } ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
قال الله تعالى:
{وَإِذَا سَمِعُوا اللَّغْوَ أَعْرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ سَلامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لا نَبْتَغِي الْجَاهِلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:55].

ويا أيها الإدريسي الذي شبّه أحد أنصاري المُصدِّق بآيات الكتاب ومن المُكرّمين؛ أفتشبهه بالكلب أيّها الإدريسي؟ ولكني لن أجد في الكتاب أنَّ الذي مثله كمثل الكلب إلا من يُكذّب بآيات الكتاب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَمَثَلُهُ كَمَثَلِ الْكَلْبِ إِنْ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْهِ يَلْهَثْ أَوْ تَتْرُكْهُ يَلْهَثْ ذَلِكَ مَثَلُ الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا فَاقْصُصْ الْقَصَصَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ (176) سَاءَ مَثَلاً الْقَوْمُ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَأَنفُسَهُمْ كَانُوا يَظْلِمُونَ (177)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

فاتّقِ الله يا مُسلم، وإنّما أحاجُّ الناس بآيات الكتاب ولم أُلْوِّ أعناقها كما تفترون، ألا والله لو اتَّبَعَ الإمام المهديّ هواك لاتخذته خليلاً وشهدت له بأنه المهديّ المنتظَر وأنه ذات الشخص الذي رأيته في المنام، وهيهات هيهات.. فنحن لا نتبع الأحلام وأكثرها من الشيطان، وإنما الرؤيا الصالحة إذا كانت صالحة أو موعظة فهي موعظة لصاحبها ولا ينبغي لنا أن نبني عليها فتاوى شرعية في الدين.

و أما بالنسبة لحجّتك أنّ محمداً رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- كان يحاجُّ الكافرين بالتي هي أحسن فنحن على ذلك سائرون ولكني أحاجُّ قوماً يؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم فأدعوهم للاحتكام إليه وهم عنه مُعرضون فبئس ما يأمرهم به إيمانهم بالإعراض عن الدعوة إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم.

ويا أيها الإدريسي، إنما أعظك بواحدةٍ إذا أردت من ربِّك أن يُبصِّرك بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم فعليك أن تبحث عن الحقّ في بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني للقرآن العظيم بالتدبر بالعقل والفكر إن كُنت من أولي الألباب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلاَّ أُوْلُواْ الألْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:269].

وليست الإمّعات الذين يتّبعون الاتّباع الأعمى لأسلافهم، فقد أنذر الله طُلّاب العلم بالاتباع الأعمى. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلاَ تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولـئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْؤُولاً} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36].

ألا والله إنّني الإمام المهديّ أنطق بالحقّ وأهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيم، وشاهدي عليك أيها الإدريسي هو عقلك، وهل تدري لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّك إذا حكّمتَ عقلك فتدبّرت وتفكّرت في بيان ناصر محمد اليماني للقرآن العظيم فحتماً ستجد عقلك يُسلّم للحقّ تسليماً، وسوف تجد أنّ تفسير المهديّ المنتظَر لكتاب الله الذِّكر ليس تفسيراً بالرأي ولا بالاجتهاد بل تفسير المهديّ المنتظَر قُرآناً يأتيكم به من ذات القرآن وليس من رأسي من ذات نفسي، فهل تعلم من الذي يلوي عُنق الآيات؟ هم الذين يفسرون الآية بذاتها فيفسِّرونها حسب ما يرونها، فأولئك هم الذين يلوون أعناق الآيات حسب أهوائهم، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون منهم ولستُ منهم في شيء، وهل تدري لماذا؟ لأنهم اتّبعوا أمر الشيطان وفسرّوا كلام الله بما لا يعلمون علم اليقين إن كانوا فسرّوه بالحقّ، ولو قُلت لأحدهم: "هيا اقسِم بالله إنّك لم تُفسر كلام الله إلا بالحق" فسوف يقول لك: "لا أعلم ذلك علم اليقين أنّني فسّرتُه بالحق فإن أخطأت فمن نفسي" ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: فهل تراك اتبعت أمر الرحمن أم أمر الشيطان؟ فتعال لنحتكم إلى القرآن. وقال الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ كُلُوا مِمَّا فِي الْأَرْضِ حَلَالًا طَيِّبًا وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ (168) إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُمْ بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَنْ تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (169)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

إذاً الفتوى في بيان كلام الله بغير علم من الرحمن هو أمر من الشيطان، فتعالوا لننظر أمر الرحمن:
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ والْأِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بغير الحقّ وَأَنْ تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَاناً وَأَنْ تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لا تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:33].

ولسوف أفتيك بالحقّ وكُل من يُريد الحقّ كيف تعلمون هل صاحب التفسير يلوي أعناق الآيات، وأقول: إذا كان هذا المُفسِّر يلوي عُنق الآية فخذوا تفسيره لهذه الآية وقوموا بعرض تفسيره على آيات الكتاب المُحكمات، وحتماً إن كان قد قال على الله ما لم يعلم فحتماً سوف تجدون تفسيره قد تناقض مع آية مُحكمةٍ أو مع عدة آيات من آيات الكتاب المُحكمات لا شك ولا ريب، أو إذا أرجعتم تفسيره إلى العقل والمنطق فإذا كان غير الحقّ كذلك لا يقبله العقل والمنطق، ولكن بيان المهديّ المنتظَر للقرآن العظيم بالقرآن لا ولن تجدوا أن تفسيره قد جاء مُخالفاً لأيِّ آيةٍ في الكتاب بل سوف تجدون أنّ بيانه للقرآن كالبناء يشدُّ بعضه بعضاً مُتماسكٌ بالحقّ، ولا ولن تجدوا تناقضاً فيه شيئاً بإذن الله.

ذلك مما علمني ربي بوحي التفهيم وليس وسوسة شيطان رجيم فيُلهمني بسلطان العلم من ذات القرآن والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبما أن ثقتي في ربي المُعلم لعبده ثقةً مُطلقةً تجدونني أتحدّى بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لا شك ولا ريب، ولكن للأسف الأخ الإدريسي يريد مهديّاً منتظَراً يأتي مُتبعاً لتفسير ابن عباس أو ابن فرناس! ولكن ما لي وللناس فلستُ إمّعة فقد يجوز أنّ التفسير هو حقاً لابن عباس أو مُفترى عن ابن عباس، ويجوز أنّ ابن عباس قال على الله بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، ولذلك لا تجدني أعتمد على الناس شيئاً في بياني للقرآن العظيم بل أستخدم عقلي، ألا والله إنّ عقل الإنسان هو المُستشار الأمين الذي لا يخون صاحبه ولا يخون ربه ولا يعمى عن الحق أبداً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَإِنَّهَا لَا تَعْمَى الْأَبْصَارُ‌ وَلَـٰكِن تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ‌ ﴿٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج]

وهذه من الآيات المُحكمات فتوى من ربّ العالمين أن بصر العقل لا يعمى عن الحقّ إذا استخدمه صاحبه فَسَيُبَصِّره بالحقّ الذي يقبله العلم والمنطق، فإذا حكّم الإنسان عقله يفتيه بالحقّ، ولكن ليس للعقل على الإنسان سُلطانٌ برغم أنّه مُستشارٌ أمين لا يخون ربه ولا يخون صاحبه، وكما قلنا هذه الآية مُحكمة فتوى من ربّ العالمين
{فَإِنَّهَا لَا تَعْمَى الْأَبْصَارُ‌} صدق الله العظيم، أي لا تعمى عن الحق. ومن ثم آتيكم بالسُلطان على هذا البيان ولكن ابن كثير قد حرّف سلطان الآية بالتفسير بالظن، فتعالوا للنظر سوياً في تفسير ابن كثير غفر الله له، وقال تفسير ابن كثير:
اقتباس المشاركة :
يَقُول تَعَالَى مُخْبِرًا عَنْ قَوْم إِبْرَاهِيم حِين قَالَ لَهُمْ مَا قَالَ " فَرَجَعُوا إِلَى أَنْفُسهمْ " أَيْ بِالْمَلَامَةِ فِي عَدَم اِحْتِرَازهمْ وَحِرَاسَتهمْ لِآلِهَتِهِمْ فَقَالُوا " إِنَّكُمْ أَنْتُمْ الظَّالِمُونَ " أَيْ فِي تَرْككُمْ لَهَا مُهْمَلَة لَا حَافِظ عِنْدهَا
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى تفسير ابن كثير لقول الله تعالى: {فَرَجَعُوا إِلَى أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنْتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:64].

وبما أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لا يقول على الله إلا الحقّ، أقول لكم: لقد فكّر إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام أن يقيم على قومه الحُجة بالعقل والمنطق ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَتِلْكَ حُجَّتُنَا آتَيْنَاهَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَلَى قَوْمِهِ نَرْفَعُ دَرَجَاتٍ مَنْ نَشَاءُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:83].

وقام بتحطيم جميع الأصنام إلا كبيراً لهم، وذلك حتى يُقيم عليهم الحُجّة بالحقّ، والهدف من ذلك لكي يُحَكِّموا عقولهم: كيف يعبدون هذه التماثيل التي لا يقبل عبادتها العقل والمنطق؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ رُشْدَهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا بِهِ عَالِمِينَ ﴿٥١﴾ إِذْ قَالَ لِأَبِيهِ وَقَوْمِهِ مَا هَـٰذِهِ التَّمَاثِيلُ الَّتِي أَنْتُمْ لَهَا عَاكِفُونَ ﴿٥٢﴾ قَالُوا وَجَدْنَا آبَاءَنَا لَهَا عَابِدِينَ ﴿٥٣﴾ قَالَ لَقَدْ كُنْتُمْ أَنْتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُمْ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ ﴿٥٤﴾ قَالُوا أَجِئْتَنَا بِالْحَقِّ أَمْ أَنْتَ مِنَ اللَّاعِبِينَ ﴿٥٥﴾ قَالَ بَلْ رَبُّكُمْ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الَّذِي فَطَرَهُنَّ وَأَنَا عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُمْ مِنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾ وَتَاللَّـهِ لَأَكِيدَنَّ أَصْنَامَكُمْ بَعْدَ أَنْ تُوَلُّوا مُدْبِرِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾ فَجَعَلَهُمْ جُذَاذًا إِلَّا كَبِيرًا لَهُمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ قَالُوا مَنْ فَعَلَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾ قَالُوا سَمِعْنَا فَتًى يَذْكُرُهُمْ يُقَالُ لَهُ إِبْرَاهِيمُ ﴿٦٠﴾ قَالُوا فَأْتُوا بِهِ عَلَىٰ أَعْيُنِ النَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْهَدُونَ ﴿٦١﴾ قَالُوا أَأَنْتَ فَعَلْتَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ ﴿٦٢﴾ قَالَ بَلْ فَعَلَهُ كَبِيرُهُمْ هَـٰذَا فَاسْأَلُوهُمْ إِنْ كَانُوا يَنْطِقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنْتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾ثُمَّ نُكِسُوا عَلَىٰ رُءُوسِهِمْ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ يَنْطِقُونَ ﴿٦٥قَالَ أَفَتَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَنْفَعُكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَضُرُّكُمْ ﴿٦٦﴾ أُفٍّ لَكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٦٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

إذاً ذلك المكر من خليل الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام كان بإلهام من ربّ العالمين لكي يقيم على قومه الحُجة بالعقل والمنطق، ونجح إبراهيم في إقامة الحُجة على قومه حتى حكّموا عقولهم بينهم وبين أنفسهم، ولم يظهر من القوم أحدهم للآخر بما حدث في نفسه أبداً لبعضهم البعض، ولم يظهروه لرسول الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام، وإنما علم به الله وحده في أنفسهم، فالطرف الثالث الذي حكم بينهم وبين إبراهيم هو عقولهم التي لا تعمى عن الحقّ إذا استخدمها الناس للتفكير، وفي هذا الموقف أنصت القوم وهدأ غضبهم وفكّروا بعقولهم فقالت عقولهم لأنفسهم:
{إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ}. وقال الله تعالى: {فَجَعَلَهُمْ جُذَاذًا إِلَّا كَبِيرًا لَهُمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ قَالُوا مَنْ فَعَلَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾ قَالُوا سَمِعْنَا فَتًى يَذْكُرُهُمْ يُقَالُ لَهُ إِبْرَاهِيمُ ﴿٦٠﴾ قَالُوا فَأْتُوا بِهِ عَلَىٰ أَعْيُنِ النَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْهَدُونَ ﴿٦١﴾ قَالُوا أَأَنْتَ فَعَلْتَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ﴿٦٢﴾ قَالَ بَلْ فَعَلَهُ كَبِيرُهُمْ هَـٰذَا فَاسْأَلُوهُمْ إِنْ كَانُوا يَنْطِقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنْتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾ ثُمَّ نُكِسُوا عَلَىٰ رُءُوسِهِمْ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ يَنْطِقُونَ ﴿٦٥قَالَ أَفَتَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَنْفَعُكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَضُرُّكُمْ ﴿٦٦﴾ أُفٍّ لَكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٦٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

فانظروا لقول إبراهيم بعد إقامة الحجة عليهم:
{ثُمَّ نُكِسُوا عَلَىٰ رُءُوسِهِمْ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ يَنْطِقُونَ ﴿٦٥قَالَ أَفَتَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَنْفَعُكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَضُرُّكُمْ ﴿٦٦﴾ أُفٍّ لَكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٦٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وسبحان الله لقد كادوا أن يهتدوا لولا أن استفزّهم رسول الله إبراهيم بقوله:
{أُفٍّ لَكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ﴿٦٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم، ومن ثم استشاطوا غضباً وأخذتهم العزة بالإثم: {قَالُوا حَرِّقُوهُ وَانْصُرُوا آلِهَتَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ فَاعِلِينَ ﴿٦٨﴾ قُلْنَا يَا نَارُ كُونِي بَرْدًا وَسَلَامًا عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ﴿٦٩﴾ وَأَرَادُوا بِهِ كَيْدًا فَجَعَلْنَاهُمُ الْأَخْسَرِينَ ﴿٧٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وتبيّن لنا عقلين اثنين في الإنسان أحدهم في الرأس والآخر في القلب، فأما عقل الرأس فهو لا يعمى وأما عقل القلب فهو يعمى عن الحقّ ولا يستطيع الإنسان أن يهدي قلبه، ولكن إذا استخدم الإنسان عقله للتمييز بين الحقّ والباطل فإن عقله يفتيه بالحقّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّهَا لاَ تَعْمَى الأَبْصَارُ وَلَكِنْ تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:46].

وقد تبيّن لكم أنّ قوم إبراهيم حين حكَّموا عقولهم بينهم وبين أنفسهم. وقال الله تعالى:
{قَالُوا أَأَنْتَ فَعَلْتَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ﴿٦٢﴾ قَالَ بَلْ فَعَلَهُ كَبِيرُهُمْ هَـٰذَا فَاسْأَلُوهُمْ إِنْ كَانُوا يَنْطِقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنْتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾ ثُمَّ نُكِسُوا عَلَىٰ رُءُوسِهِمْ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ يَنْطِقُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

ونستخلص من ذلك البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّهَا لاَ تَعْمَى الأَبْصَارُ وَلَكِنْ تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:46].

ويا عُلماء الدين الإسلامي الحنيف وأمتهم ويا أيها الناس أجمعين، والله لا يتذكّر فيتبع الحقّ إلا أولو الألباب من جميع الأمم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يُؤْتِي الْحِكْمَةَ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَمَنْ يُؤْتَ الْحِكْمَةَ فَقَدْ أُوتِيَ خَيْرًا كَثِيرًا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلا أُولُو الأَلْبَابِ} [البقرة:269].

و تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْـزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُحْكَمَاتٌ هُنّ أمّ الكتاب وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلا اللَّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِنْ عِنْدِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلا أُولُو الأَلْبَابِ} [آل عمران:7].
وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{أَفَمَنْ يَعْلَمُ أَنَّمَا أُنْـزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ الْحَقُّ كَمَنْ هُوَ أَعْمَى إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الأَلْبَابِ} [الرعد:19].
{هَذَا بَلاغٌ لِلنَّاسِ وَلِيُنْذَرُوا بِهِ وَلِيَعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَلِيَذَّكَّرَ أُولُو الأَلْبَابِ} [إبراهيم:52].
{كِتَابٌ أَنْـزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الأَلْبَابِ} [ص:29].
{أَمَّنْ هُوَ قَانِتٌ آنَاءَ اللَّيْلِ سَاجِدًا وَقَائِمًا يَحْذَرُ الآخِرَةَ وَيَرْجُو رَحْمَةَ رَبِّهِ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الَّذِينَ يَعْلَمُونَ وَالَّذِينَ لا يَعْلَمُونَ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الأَلْبَابِ} [الزمر:9].
{الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الأَلْبَابِ} [الزمر:18].
صدق الله العظيــــم

ألا والله يا أيها الإدريسي وكافة الباحثين عن الحقّ إنّي لا أريدُكم أن تتّبعوني الاتّباع الأعمى بمجرد ما أفتيتكم بأن جدّي محمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- أفتاني عن طريق الرؤيا الحقّ أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر، ولا أريدكم أن تتبعوني لأني أقسمتُ بالله الذي رفع السبع الشداد وثبت الأرض بالأوتاد وأهلك ثمودَ وعاداً وأهلك الفراعنة الشداد أنيّ المهديّ المنتظَر، وذلك لأنّ الله لم يجعل الحُجة عليكم في القسم ولا في الرؤيا في المنام ولا في الاسم؛ بل الحجة عليكم هي في العلم الذي يقبله العقل والمنطق، وآتيناكم بسلطان علمي من محكم القرآن العظيم، وأعلمكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون، ولو تدبّرتم كافة تفاسير المُفسرين لوجدتم أنّهم يفسرون القرآن حسب رأيهم في الآية التي بين أيديهم فيقوم بتفسيرها اجتهاداً منه وهو يعلم أنّ اجتهاده قد يُخطئ وقد يصيب، ولكنّي أشهدُ لله أنّ ذلك من أمر الشيطان وليس من أمر الرحمن،
لأنّ هذا كلام الله وإذا فسّرتم كلام الله بغير ما في نفس الله فقد حرّفتم المعنى المراد في نفس الله من كلامه فأصبح القرآن العظيم لا قيمة له من بعد تحريفه بالتفسير، ولذلك أضلّوا أنفسهم وأضلوا أمتهم عن الصراط المُستقيم، وأرجو من الله بحق لا إله إلا هو وبحق رحمته التي كتب على نفسه أن يغفر لهم إنه هو الغفور الرحيم.

ويا إخواني المُسلمين ألا والله لو تعلمون كم أخوكم ناصر محمد اليماني بكم رؤوفٌ رحيمٌ كمثل جده محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ولكنّ الذي يغضبني منكم هو كيف وإنني أحاجكم بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم فأدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إليه وصارت دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر في نهاية السنة الخامسة وأنتم لا تزالون مُعرضين عن الدعوة إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم؟ وبرغم أنّكم به مؤمنين، وبرغم أنّ القرآن هو الوحيد الذي اتفقتم عليه جميعاً أنّه كتاب الله المحفوظ من التحريف، ووجدناه بين أيديكم نُسخةً واحدةً موحدةً، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين الذي حفظه من التحريف من الباطل برغم نزوله قبل أكثر من 1400 عاماً، أفلا تسألون أنفسكم لماذا تمّ حفظه إلى يوم الدين من التحريف؟ وذلك لكي يكون هو المرجع والمُهيمن عليكم وعلى السُّنة النبويّة وعلى كافة الكُتب المُنزلة من قبله؛ بل جعله الله موسوعة الكُتب ذكركم وذكر من كان قبلكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ هَذَا ذِكْرُ مَنْ مَعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَنْ قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24].

وقال الله تعالى:
{وَإِنَّهُ لَتَنزِيلُ ربّ العالمين (192) نَزَلَ بِهِ الرُّوحُ الْأَمِينُ (193) عَلَى قَلْبِكَ لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ (194) بِلِسَانٍ عَرَبِيٍّ مُّبِينٍ (195) وَإِنَّهُ لَفِي زُبُرِ الْأَوَّلِينَ (196) أَوَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُمْ آيَةً أَن يَعْلَمَهُ عُلَمَاء بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ (197) وَلَوْ نَزَّلْنَاهُ عَلَى بَعْضِ الْأَعْجَمِينَ (198) فَقَرَأَهُ عَلَيْهِم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ مُؤْمِنِينَ (199) كَذَلِكَ سَلَكْنَاهُ فِي قُلُوبِ الْمُجْرِمِينَ (200) لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ حَتَّى يَرَوُا الْعَذَابَ الْأَلِيمَ (201) فَيَأْتِيَهُم بَغْتَةً وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ (202) فَيَقُولُوا هَلْ نَحْنُ مُنظَرُونَ (203) أَفَبِعَذَابِنَا يَسْتَعْجِلُونَ (204) أَفَرَأَيْتَ إِن مَّتَّعْنَاهُمْ سِنِينَ (205) ثُمَّ جَاءهُم مَّا كَانُوا يُوعَدُونَ (206) مَا أَغْنَى عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يُمَتَّعُونَ (207) وَمَا أَهْلَكْنَا مِن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا لَهَا مُنذِرُونَ (208) ذِكْرَى وَمَا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ (209) وَمَا تَنَزَّلَتْ بِهِ الشَّيَاطِينُ (210) وَمَا يَنبَغِي لَهُمْ وَمَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ (211) إِنَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّمْعِ لَمَعْزُولُونَ (212) فَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ فَتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُعَذَّبِينَ (213) وَأَنذِرْ عَشِيرَتَكَ الْأَقْرَبِينَ (214) وَاخْفِضْ جَنَاحَكَ لِمَنِ اتَّبَعَكَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (215) فَإِنْ عَصَوْكَ فَقُلْ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (216) وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْعَزِيزِ الرَّحِيمِ (217) الَّذِي يَرَاكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ (218) وَتَقَلُّبَكَ فِي السَّاجِدِينَ (219) إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (220) هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُمْ عَلَى مَن تَنَزَّلُ الشَّيَاطِينُ (221) تَنَزَّلُ عَلَى كُلِّ أَفَّاكٍ أَثِيمٍ (222) يُلْقُونَ السَّمْعَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمْ كَاذِبُونَ (223) وَالشُّعَرَاء يَتَّبِعُهُمُ الْغَاوُونَ (224) أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّهُمْ فِي كُلِّ وَادٍ يَهِيمُونَ (225) وَأَنَّهُمْ يَقُولُونَ مَا لَا يَفْعَلُونَ (226) إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَذَكَرُوا اللَّهَ كَثِيراً وَانتَصَرُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا ظُلِمُوا وَسَيَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا أَيَّ مُنقَلَبٍ يَنقَلِبُونَ (227)} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

ويا أخواني وأحبابي في الدين إنّما نُريد لكم الهُدى وإن قسوت عليكم يا إخواني المُسلمين بسبب إعراضكم عن الدعوة إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم وذلك من شدة خوفي عليكم من عذاب الذي أنزل الكتاب؛ الله ربّ العالمين، ألا والله أنّي أعلمُ من الله ما لا تعلمون.

ويا أخواني المُسلمين وعُلماءهم، لقد أصبحتم صداً عن التصديق بدعوة المهديّ المنتظَر لكافة البشر إلى اتّباع الذكر، ويقول الكُفار: "لو كُنت حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر لما كذّبك المُسلمون الذين يؤمنون بهذا القرآن" ومن ثم لا أجد ما أردّ به عليهم، فهل أقول لهم إن المُسلمين كفّار بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم! ولكنّكم به مؤمنون وهم يعلمون؟ ولو أقول لهم ذلك لقالوا: "إنّما أنت كذابٌ بل هم به مؤمنون". إذاً لماذا تأَبَون أن تتّبعوا كتاب الله القرآن العظيم؟ وإلى متى الإعراض عن دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر الذي بعثه الله بقدر مقدورٍ على اختلافٍ بينكم ليكون حكماً بينكم فيما كُنتم فيه تختلفون؟ وأقسمُ بالله العظيم ما دعوتكم إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله حصريّاً من ذات نفسي، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين، فلم يجعلني الله مُبتدِعاً مثلكم بل مُتّبعاً لخاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين مُحمد -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- وجعل الله في اسمي خبري وعنوان أمري
(ناصر مُحمد)، وقد أخبرني أحد الأنصار أنّه أحضر عالماً من أهل السُّنة والجماعة لكي ينظر إلى بيانات رجلٍ يقول أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر ولكنّه لم يخبره بالاسم وطلب منه أن يتدبّر بيانات شخص يقول أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر وفتح له أحد البيانات فأول ما وجد ((من المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني)) نهض من أمام الكمبيوتر وهو يستعيذ بالله، ويكرر أعوذُ بالله، ولم يتدبّر من بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني شيئاً بسبب فتنة الاسم في حقيقة التواطؤ!

ويا أمّة الإسلام لماذا أنتم موقنون بما بين أيديكم من الروايات والأحاديث أشدَّ مما أنتم موقنون بهذا القرآن العظيم؟ فما يُدريكم هل هي من عند الله أم من عند غير الله الشيطان الرجيم ليصدّكم عن الصراط المُستقيم؟ فتعالوا لنسأل الله سوياً وهو يُجيبنا بالحقّ علام الغيوب:

ســـ 1- اللهم أنت ربنا وسعت كُل شيء رحمة وعلماً، أفتنا هل كان يوجد بين صحابة رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- مُنافقون يظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكُفر؟
الجواب من كلام الله:
{إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ‎﴿١﴾‏ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

ســـ 2- اللهم يا من تُحيط بكل شيء علماً أفتنا عن هدف المُنافقين من انضمامهم إلى صحابة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟
الجواب من كلام الله:
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:81].

ســـ 3- اللهم ربنا وهل أمرت محمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- بكشف أمرهم وطردهم حتى لا يضلوا المُسلمين؟
والجواب من كلام الله سُبحانه:
{فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا (81)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:81].

ســـ 4- اللهم ربنا ولماذا أمرت مُحمداً رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- أن لا يكشف أمرهم فيطردهم؟
والجواب من كلام الله:
{أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقرآن وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا (82)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ويا عُلماء أمّة الإسلام وأمتهم، فهذه فتوى من ربّ العالمين تجدونها محكمة في القرآن العظيم:
إنّ السنة ليست محفوظةً من التحريف برغم أنّها جاءت بياناً للقرآن. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:44].

إذاً سُنّة البيان لا ينبغي لها أن تُخالف محكم القرآن، فإذا كانت سنةً مدسوسةً من الشيطان على لسان أوليائه الذين يُبطنون الكُفر ويُظهرون الإيمان فحتماً سوف نجد بين الحديث المُفترى وبين محكم القرآن اختلافاً كثيراً. ولذلك تجدون المهديّ المنتظَر يدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله، وما فعلتُ ذلك عن أمري بل هذا أمرُ الله إليكم في محكم كتابه، وأفتاكم في كثيرٍ من آياته أنّه قد حفظ لكم القرآن العظيم من التحريف وأمركم أن تجعلوه هو المرجع والحكم بينكم فيما كُنتم فيه تختلفون، ولم يأمركم الله بالتطبيق مع مُتشابهه بل التطبيق مع آيات الكتاب المُحكمات هُنَّ أم الكتاب، وأمركم الله بالإيمان بهنّ واتِّباعهن، وأما المُتشابه فلم يأمركم الله إلا بالإيمان به حتى يأتي تأويله بالحقّ، فهل أنتم مؤمنون؟

ويا علماء الأمّة وأمّتهم، إنّكم لم تكذِّبوني بأنّ القرآن هو المرجع فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون بل كذّبتم بأمر الله في محكم كتابه وأعرضتم عنه، فكيف تحسبون أنّكم مهتدون إذا أعرضتم عن أمر الله في محكم كتابه وقد أمركم وأمر النصارى واليهود أنّ القرآن هو المرجع والحكم لكم جميعاً والمهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل والسُّنة النبويّة أفلا تتقون؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:10].

بمعنى أنّ الله هو الحَكَمْ وما على المهديّ المنتظَر إلا أن يستنبط لكم حُكْمَ الله فيما كُنتم فيه تختلفون، ولم يجعلني مُبتدعاً بل مُتبعاً لمحمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، فآتيكم بحكم الله من محكم كتابه كما كان يأتي به محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم. وقال الله تعالى:
{أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَماً وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:114].

و قال الله تعالى:
{وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِناً عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجاً وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَـكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَا آتَاكُم فَاسْتَبِقُوا الخَيْرَاتِ إِلَى الله مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعاً فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:48].

ولا تكونوا يا معشر المُسلمين كمثل الذين أوتوا الكتاب من قبلكم كانوا إذا دُعوا إلى كتاب الله ليحكم فلا يُعجبهم من القرآن ما خالف أهواءهم وإن يوافقهم في شيء فيأتوا إليه مُذعنين، فأولئك يؤمنون ببعض الكتاب ويكفرون ببعض فلا تكونوا أمثالهم. وقال الله تعالى:
{لَقَدْ أَنْزَلْنَا آَيَاتٍ مُبَيِّنَاتٍ وَاللَّهُ يَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ (46) وَيَقُولُونَ آَمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَبِالرَّسُولِ وَأَطَعْنَا ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّى فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ ذَلِكَ وَمَا أُولَئِكَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ (47) وَإِذَا دُعُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ إِذَا فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ (48) وَإِنْ يَكُنْ لَهُمُ الْحَقُّ يَأْتُوا إِلَيْهِ مُذْعِنِينَ (49) أَفِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ أَمِ ارْتَابُوا أَمْ يَخَافُونَ أَنْ يَحِيفَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَرَسُولُهُ بَلْ أُولَئِكَ هُمَ الظَّالِمُونَ (50) إِنَّمَا كَانَ قَوْلَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ إِذَا دُعُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ أَنْ يَقُولُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا وَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ (51)} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

فلا تكونوا يا إخواني المُسلمين كمثل أهل الكتاب دعاهم محمدٌ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ليحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون فأعرض فريقٌ منهم عن الدعوة إلى كتاب الله ليحكم بينهم. وقال الله تعالى:
{أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوْتُواْ نَصِيباً مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى كِتَابِ اللّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّى فَرِيقٌ مِّنْهُمْ وَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ (23)}صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

إذاً من أعرض عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله فقد أعرض عن طريق الهدى. وقال الله تعالى:
{يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَاءكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ كَثِيراً مِّمَّا كُنتُمْ تُخْفُونَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَعْفُو عَن كَثِيرٍ قَدْ جَاءكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُّبِينٌ (15) يَهْدِي بِهِ اللّهُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ رِضْوَانَهُ سُبُلَ السَّلاَمِ وَيُخْرِجُهُم مِّنِ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (16)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

وجعل الله في كتابه القرآن العظيم الحكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون. وقال الله تعالى:
{إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ لِتَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ بِمَا أَرَاكَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَكُن لِّلْخَآئِنِينَ خَصِيماً (105)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ويا معشر المؤمنين بهذا القرآن العظيم لا تعرِضوا عن الهُدى فقد أمركم الله باتِّباعه وبالكفر لما خالف محكمه حتى لا تجعلون لله حجّة عليكم فيعذبكم ولا تكون لكم حجّة على الله إنّه لم ينزِّل إليكم كتاباً لتتبعوه. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَهَـذَا كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ مُبَارَكٌ فَاتَّبِعُوهُ وَاتَّقُواْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ (155) أَن تَقُولُواْ إِنَّمَا أُنزِلَ الْكِتَابُ عَلَى طَآئِفَتَيْنِ مِن قَبْلِنَا وَإِن كُنَّا عَن دِرَاسَتِهِمْ لَغَافِلِينَ (156) أَوْ تَقُولُواْ لَوْ أَنَّا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا الْكِتَابُ لَكُنَّا أَهْدَى مِنْهُمْ فَقَدْ جَاءكُم بَيِّنَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن كَذَّبَ بِآيَاتِ اللّهِ وَصَدَفَ عَنْهَا سَنَجْزِي الَّذِينَ يَصْدِفُونَ عَنْ آيَاتِنَا سُوءَ الْعَذَابِ بِمَا كَانُواْ يَصْدِفُونَ (157)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

فقد أمركم الله باتباعه إن كنتم به مؤمنين. وقال الله تعالى:
{كِتَابٌ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ فَلاَ يَكُن فِي صَدْرِكَ حَرَجٌ مِّنْهُ لِتُنذِرَ بِهِ وَذِكْرَى لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ (2) اتَّبِعُواْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:2-3].

ألا والله لو تدبّرتم كتاب ربِّكم لوجدتم أنّه مُجملٌ ثم مُفصلٌ في ذات القرآن. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ جِئْنَاهُم بِكِتَابٍ فَصَّلْنَاهُ عَلَى عِلْمٍ هُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (52)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ألا والله إنّه لن يتبع المهديّ المنتظَر إلا من اتّبع محمداً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّمَا تُنذِرُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكْرَ وَخَشِيَ الرَّحْمَن بِالْغَيْبِ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِمَغْفِرَةٍ وَأَجْرٍ كَرِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:11].

ويا أمّة الإسلام والناس أجمعين، اسمعوا وأطيعوا خليفة الله عليكم، واعترفوا بالإمام المهديّ الذي ابتعثه الله رحمةً للعالمين، فإن شكرتم وصدَّقتم بالحقّ كان خيراً لكم، وإن أعرضتم عن الدعوة إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله فإنّكم لم تعرضوا عن ناصر محمد اليماني ولكنكم أعرضتم عن الله وكتابه ورسوله محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وما أنا إلا من المؤمنين بما تنزّل على محمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- ومن التابعين لهُ حتى ألقى الله بقلبٍ سليمٍ، فكونوا من الشاهدين. وكونوا يا آل البيت من المُسلمين فلستم خيراً عند الله من الناس أجمعين بل أنتم بشرٌ ممّن خلق فلا تفتنكم الشياطين أنّ لكم وضعٌ خاصٌ عند ربّ العالمين، كلا وربي.. إنّما أنتم بشرٌ ممّن خلق مثلكم كمثل الناس، وأكرم الناس عند ربهم أتقاهم، فكونوا من الشاكرين أنتم وجميع المُسلمين، فقد منّ الله عليكم أن ابتعث في أمَّتكم المهديّ المنتظَر ليُعلمكم الكتاب والحكمة ويعلِّمكم ما لم تكونوا به تعلمون، ويُفصّل لكم كتاب الله تفصيلاً، فاتّبعوني أهدِكم صراطاً سوياً، فوعدٌ علينا غير مكذوب لنهدي بالقرآن المجيد من يشاء من العبيد إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، وإنّما أنا عبدٌ من عبيد الله بشرٌ مثلكم لا أقول لكم اعبدوني من دون الله وما ينبغي لي ولكن اعبدوا الله ربّي وربَّكم، فاتّبِعوا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّكم ليُعيدكم إلى منهاج النبوّة الأولى كما كان عليه مُحمدٌ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- وصحابته الذين معه قلباً وقالباً رُحماء بينهم، فأين أنتم منهم؟ بل بأسكم بينكم شديد، وأذكِّر بالقرآن من يخاف وعيد، وأهدي به الناس إلى صراط العزيز الحميد.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..