الموضوع: More info required on Hollow Earth

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 11 إلى 17 من 17
  1. افتراضي

Thanks again for your reply
    I was wondering about the many hadiths, about Gog and Magog, there is one that states that they will fire arrows into the sky and these arrows will return with blood on them...? and that the arrows will take 7 years to burn and be used as fuel...??........are these fabricated hadiths.?.......
    There are others too, but none in line with Quran., like drinking all the water, and that Jesus will pray for their destruction, and a worm in the neck kills them?.....are any hadiths pertaining to gog and magog true?

which leads me to the question below.....

Will there be a war against the gog and magog, ?.....or is it simply about them being Dejjal / satans allies and helpers to fortify his rulership / claims to being god and messiah.?

Gog and Magog are mentioned in the Qur'an in two places in surat al-Kahf and in surat al-Anbiya'....and they indicate that gog and magog will be assembled in one place...Al Kahf. 92-99.....are they mentioned anywhere else in the Quran?

2. افتراضي

Peace be upon you sister (Teachme) you asked about gog and magog and that they are mentioned twice in the Quran, that is what I know but as I am trying to help you to find your answers for your Questions, here is apart of a translated statement for our humble Imam the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni:
    Therefor folks, indeed our earth has a great tunnel and opened at the edges and Allah the Most High said: {And if their turning away is hard on you, then, if you can, seek a tunnel into the earth or a ladder to heaven, to bring them a sign! And if Allah pleased, He would certainly have gathered them all to guidance, so be not of the ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:35

O folks therefore it cleared for us that there is an existing world under the soil and Allah the Most High said: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ta Ha] 20:6. That is the furbished-spread land and not being flat but furbished leveled in an ultimate leveling to the point that if one stood at the earth's southern gate of the tunnel (at the south pole) he sees the gate of the farthest northern edge of the earth (at the north pole), that't because this furbished-spread land in the inside of earth extends from the north to the farthest edge of the earth's south and Allah leveled it the utmost leveling, and Allah the Most High said: {And the earth, We have spread it out. How well We leveled it!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51:48

His word: {How well We leveled it!}, surly that is a description in the utmost accuracy and precision He describes to you the furbished-spread land that it is leveled in the finest precision in the leveling so there is no fringe so because of this leveling is the sun in the sky facing the south gate and one of you was standing at the north gate so he will look at the sun while it is in the east of the furbished-leveled land from the southern side despite that he is standing in the farthest edge of the earth northerly at the northern gate, and in that land exist gog and magog and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) and that is Allah's Garden into the earth, and Allah upon what I say is Witness and Guardian, and not the Garden of paradise-resort but Allah's Garden into the earth, and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) wants to say that he is Allah and that he has garden and hell-fire and it is for Allah and not for him, and for Allah what is in the heavens and what is in the earth and what is in between them and what is underneath the soil, so do not let satan to deceive you O assembly of submitter-Muslims indeed Allah had promised you in that garden in this world and He makes you inherit the inside of the earth and above it if you were believers.

As for the barrier: It is at the narrow passage in the middle of the spread land dividing it into two lands, but the barrier of Dhul-Qarnain for it is a big opening from the top and not sealed but it is smooth high so they can not scale it in order of them to jump to the world beyond the barrier in the opposite side, but gog and magog there is for them and opening from the other side and it their exit from the northern gate, but the deceiver messiah does not want to them to get out unless if the barrier of Dhul-Qarnain is crumbled, and that is because the first resurrection whom Allah annihilated them and were disbelievers its secret is tide up with the destruction of Dhul-Qarnain barriers, and Allah the Most High said: {And it is forbidden to a town which We destroy: they shall not return.(95) Until when Gog and Magog are let loose and they descend from every progeny-race.(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:95-96

And Allah the Most High said in the story of Dhul-Qarnain: {He said: This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the promise of my Lord comes to pass He will crumble it, and the promise of my Lord is ever true.(98) And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others, and would be blown in the creations, then We gathered them all together,(99)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:98-99

O people I swear to you by Allah the High the Great I have not declare to you except in the Truth, and deceptive messiah (antichrist) wants to come out onto you from the spread land from the inside of your earth at the day of the first resurrection so he would take advantage of the first resurrection of the perished from you and they were not submissive-Muslims, and he wants to say that is the day of eternity and that he has garden of heaven and hell-fire and he would say that he is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary and he is Allah the Lord of the worlds, but I bear witness that he is not the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, indeed he is a liar for that he is named the liar messiah, and it was not for the son of Mary to say that in fact he will speak to you of mature-adulthood and he is from the righteous followers for the Awaited Mahdi and that is because Mohammad the messenger of Allah is the seal of the prophets and messengers, and Allah the Most High said: {And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of mature-adulthood, and (he will be) one of the righteous.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:46

As for the speaking in the cradle it's just passed and that was a miracle, but what is the secret of the miracle in that he speaks of mature-adulthood? That is because Allah will resurrect him alive so he speaks to you of mature-adulthood and from the righteous in the time of the leadership of the Awaited Mahdi so he would not call the people to follow him but to follow the Awaited Mahdi so he would be from the followers, so look at the gates of the spread land a tunnel in the earth, you find the truth upon the actual reality by the knowledge and logic for people who know, and we shall declare to you in the other secret-mysteries if your were to understand, and not we suffice by clarifying the headquarters of gog and magog and the furbished-spread land and the barrier of the Dhul-Qarnain.

An image of the earth taken by the satellite in the Truth upon the actual reality.
    ملف مرفق 2658

My Muslim brothers that picture above captured it the satellite by the American Agency NASA and they did not know that will be from the signs of ratification in fact they were not encompassing knowledge in this furbished-spread land and the matter astonished them and they thought that in it a sun inside our earth and surly they are mistaken in fact that glow which you see it coming out from the inner earth; it is the sun which is facing the opposite southern gate or the northern and that is the solar rays coming from the gate which is facing it as we explained to you in details from the great Quran. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And He shows you His signs; then which of Allah’s signs will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ghafer] 40:81 by the finest precision so you would find the Truth is really upon the actual reality.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4399
    Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2109]

And this from other statement to answer your following question:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    Will there be a war against the gog and magog, ?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Here is the answer with the words of Allah's khalifa Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him:

And I am the Awaited Mahdi, brother to the humans in the blood from Eve and Adam and I want to gather the human’s unity to make them a (well equipped) dragging army against Allah’s enemy and their enemy the lair messiah (antichrist) who wants to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and claiming the divinity, and he was not the Messiah Jesus son of Mary but he is a liar and for that he is named the liar messiah; preparing the evil preparation since a far long time to deceive all the humans, so follow your brother in blood from Eve and Adam; the Awaited Mahdi (O community of humans) Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I deliver good news to the Muslims and the Christians by the coming of servant of Allah and His messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and the family of Emran and I salute them the best salutation, and since that the liar messiah (antichrist) wants to impersonate the identity of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and for that had predetermined the wisdom of the return of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, so he fights with the Awaited Mahdi that who will impersonate his identity the liar messiah (antichrist).
    To read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21006

3. افتراضي

Salam aleykum to all supporters and muslims, i have some questions concerned with aliens/jinn/satan/ devils/ gog and magog. In my opinion muslims should know more about them because they will be in army of dadjal which we have to confront and win a battle over them. My questions:

1. Do they/satans, gog and magog/hybrids have really fast flying saucers and they can get even sun where they have spotted by nasa service recently?
    2. Is it true they able to block people's mind without any touch or make technology, electronics stop to work?
    3. How they able to abduct people by beam
    4. Why they need their cars if they are fast themselves? Did not suleyman's jinn say: "i will bring it to you in the twinkling an eye"?

My questions have derived from witnesses and victims of abduction featured in the documentary movies. If you know imam mahdi's ( peace be upon him and his family) article translated into english (or arabic ) regarding these questions or ayats from quran link me it please. Thank you.

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Salam aleykum to all supporters and muslims, i have some questions concerned with aliens/jinn/satan/ devils/ gog and magog. In my opinion muslims should know more about them because they will be in army of dadjal which we have to confront and win a battle over them. My questions:
    4. Why they need their cars if they are fast themselves? Did not suleyman's jinn say: "i will bring it to you in the twinkling an eye"?
    Thank you.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

اقتباس المشاركة 174495 من موضوع Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3

A Questioner asked so he said: Give me fatwa in reading the (Fatiha) the opening in the prayer, for the Shiites they said that it is said silently and the Sunnis said it is uttered aloud, so what do you say?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09-28-2009
    12:32 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

I give you fatwa by the Truth and I say: in fact it is the true stories of what they knew of the Truth, and the religion started strange to people and here it is returning strange to the Muslims as if it is a new religion, because they had renegade of the Truth since a long time ago and they got used to other than the Truth and for that it will be as if it is a new religion, but they just gone out the straight path long time ago; By Allah, O community of Muslims if you know how much you went far-astray from many things from the basics of religion, how much amazes me these people and how much I am in confusion and wonder of the religious scholars, O Aba Mohammad Al-Kabi, in various matters, for example: The Shiites and Sunnis they raised the world up and down among them disputing in one word and it is “Amen”

As for the Sunnis they said it is uttered aloud, while the Shiites said it is said silently, but the Imam Mahdi the guiding to the Truth says: All of you are on a big mistake, how that you differ in one word and you lost the Opening of the Book (Al-Fatiha)? Indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a worshiped (deity) else than Him that there is not prayer to who did not recite (Al-Fatiha) the Opening of the Book, and for that Allah commanded you in His decisive Book and commanded Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- with more explanatory statement for the decisive verse in the True narration, and said forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him: [No prayer except with the Opening of the Book (Al-Fatiha)] Truthful is Mohammad forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him, and said forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him: [No prayer for who did not recite the Opening of the Book] Agreed. Therefore; Allah did not command you nor His messenger to utter aloud in your obligatory prayers and that for all the praying ones to have the chance to recite the dual seven and it is the Opening of the Book, and Allah did not command the Imam of your prayers to recite it aloud and nor silently within themselves only besides the loud words which is between aloud and the silent within the self. Allah the Most High said in His decisive Book: {And utter not your prayer loudly nor be silent in it, and seek a way between these.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:110

So that the praying ones behind him would be able to read the dual seven so they recite it in a leisurely manner besides the loud voice and not secretly (silent) within themselves; but in between that which is in a voice not loud nor secret reading in the chest; in fact Allah did not command you to recite in the congregation prayer neither aloud nor secret within yourselves; but between these which is between the loud and the secret and that till all the praying ones behind the Imam to have the chance reading the dual seven (Al-Fatiha) in the congregation prayer, and in the prayers of holidays.

O praise be to my Lord! How your scholars know by that and they are agreeing on that no prayer for who did not read the Opening of the Book then they violate the command of Allah and His messenger so the Imam recites it aloud in dawn prayer (Fajr), after sunset (Maghrib), afternoon (Asr), and in Friday prayer and in the Eid prayers, and Allah the Most High said: {You have no authority for this. Say you against Allah what you know not?(68) Say: Those who forge a lie against Allah will not succeed.(69)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:68-69

And Allah the Most High said: {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:111

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22525

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=49879

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2109
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

5. افتراضي

Salam Aleykum, how old Adam was when he was created by All merciful? As we know he was not created as other people were created or he was infant as well as many others?

6. افتراضي

Salam Aleykum, how old Adam was when he was created by All merciful? As we know he was not created as other people were created or he was infant as well as many others?

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Good question, but we calculate the years of age from birth. And since Adam was not an infant borne, and he was created a full man praise be to Allah, I really do not know because I have not read a statement yet by our Imam has any info about your question, but I understood that Allah created Adam and Eve at age of maturity and child bearing, also Allah appointed him a khalifa in the Allah's garden in the interior of earth, but the well aware and knowledgeable in Allah's Book the Awaited Mahdi Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him wrote thousands of statements in the last ten years and we are just scratching the tip of the iceberg and only small percentage had been translated of his True explanatory-statement for the great Quran.
    Allah the Most High said:{And We said: O Adam, dwell you and your wife in the garden, and eat from it a plenteous (food) wherever you wish, and approach not this tree, lest you be of the unjust.} Truthful Allah the Great [AL-Baqara] 2:35

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. PART 2: Hollow earth - More Details About The Hollow Earth, And Its Worlds.
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-04-2020, 07:05 PM
  2. [ فيديو ] The Brief Answer: Is Earth flat? Is Earth Hollow? does earth rotate? الحقائق العلمية من بيان القران العظيم ~ هل الارَض مسطحة؟ هل الأرض مجوفة؟
    بواسطة Rafat M. Said في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 28-02-2018, 06:56 AM
  3. What is the Evidence for Hollow Earth?
    بواسطة User101 في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 28-01-2014, 05:10 PM
  4. Hollow Earth / Rongga Bumi
    بواسطة أبو عزرا في المنتدى Melayu
    آخر مشاركة: 27-12-2013, 12:59 PM
  5. Hollow Earth - The Earth with two sunrises and sunsets in Koran
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 29-03-2010, 10:05 AM
ضوابط المشاركة